Mini 712 - Capital of the World! - (Game over!)

don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by don_johnson »

may take me a bit to reread. if anyone wishes to update me on current situations, please do, otherwise i will post when caught up.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:16 am

Post by don_johnson »

Porkens wrote:Don, you could be our d'Artagnan.
would i get a uniform? and a hat?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by don_johnson »

aye, good sirs!

tis been a long ride through the evening. i am here to stand for rome in place of my cousin, twice removed, superrandomdude.

aye, auntie always said he was a bit of a recluse, but fear not, dj will stand with rome.

trim the fat, you say? with one enemy of the state laying at your feet, you see the best course of action as slaying those who lurk the shadows?

*looks at sun tzu's body. stabs it with sword*

vote: tax

for rome!
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:01 am

Post by don_johnson »

roflcopter wrote:i'm just surprised because porkens was working hard to keep tax off the top of our lynch list. thats why i was suddenly uneasy with the voting block.

one scum left means kuribo is now officially confirmed town, done deal.
you seem to like confirming people. :roll:

please explain how this works.

in any case,
vote:riceballtail.
i am not going to argue with the lord of mathematics.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:35 am

Post by don_johnson »

that's a wonderful explanation.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by don_johnson »

roflcopter wrote:don johnson / super random dude is much more likely to be scum in my opinion. read the little that srd contributed - he defended mafiaplayer, then waffled on the idea of hammering him.

then dj votes rice with an appeal to authority so the blame isn't on him in the likely event of a mislynch.
what authority? i was referring to porkens theory yesterday.

also, my post was asking you how you "confirmed" kuribo. sorry, but i didn't see that in my read of this thread so i was hoping you would clarify. which you haven't.
spyrex wrote:Its 6 of one, half dozen of the other. IF ricebrook isn't the last scum, we lynch dj tomorrow.
uh, thanks?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:51 am

Post by don_johnson »

roflcopter wrote:
don wrote:what authority? i was referring to porkens theory yesterday.
which comes from someone who is now confirmed pro-town, and is what you're pinning your vote to. thus, appeal to authority.
sorry. i misunderstood what you said. after reading the thread, i simply agreed with the lord's reasoning. still do.
don wrote:also, my post was asking you how you "confirmed" kuribo. sorry, but i didn't see that in my read of this thread so i was hoping you would clarify. which you haven't.
it isn't explicitly explained in the thread, and it won't be. but add rolefishing to your list of crimes.[/quote]

okay then, obviously i missed something. is that the list that starts with "appealing to authority"? or the one where my good cousin SRD waffles on hammering day 1? i am not fooled by your cute little bunny ears... the Herald's vote stands.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by don_johnson »

the Herald's take:

it is entirely in the realm of possibility that kuribo bussed both of his scum buddies. perhaps unlikely, but a plausible way of purchasing a ticket to endgame and casting off suspicion.

it is also entirely plausible that spyrex is scum all along, using his "claim" as cover to make a power grab on day 1. seems unlikely, but possible. the lack of an additional kill on night one and no claim of protection or "bulletproofedness" does not help my liege. though his direction has been sound, forthwith mutiny should not be considered an option.

when tax flipped scum, my suspicions of porkens were raised, but alas, the good and noble lord of mathematics hath been vindicated by his earthly purge.

rofl, has raised my suspicion by "confirming" other players, though i will not press the bunny. his actions seem definitive of active scumhunting. though his lynch may explain his confirmations(to me), it does not seem the correct course of action today.

it is entirely plausible that K7's "twilight" post was meant to throw us off, however unlikely. but the sincerity contained within leaves them not the option for today as well.

as a replacement for my good cousin, i was benefited in my reread of this thread by knowing all along as i read day 1 that mafiaplayer would flip scum. though possible, the miller claim seems out of place with other roles revealed as of yet, so i am fairly convinced of the young scallywags scumhood. to wit, in knowing that he would flip scum, it is easy to look at his defenders as suspicious, but when read not knowing he would flip scum, it seems entirely plausible for some to be wary of
any
day 1 lynch. as well, SRD's further lurking was openly admitted to be due to outside influence. his subsequent replacing out should have been expected. though i cannot speak for his train of thought, i hold the same role pm that he did and therefore know that i am town.

that said, i am fairly convinced of the towniness of the previously mentioned citizens of the state, leaving only ricebrook in question today. so granted, they run a similar course as that of the Herald, their lurking seems to be more of the "active" sort. i cannot in good conscience believe that anyone else is the proper lynch for today.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:26 am

Post by don_johnson »

kuribo wrote: as someone who replaces into alot of games,
I can say he's probably reading and catching up

the Herald apologizes. this thought had not occurred to me.

Unvote
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:19 am

Post by don_johnson »

killa seven wrote: not likeing dons quick hop on and off of rices wagon.
ricebrook wrote:I am not particularly fond of Don right now.
of course. nobody ever likes don. :(

the Herald left the wagon out of fairness. this isn't a popularity contest.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by don_johnson »

killa seven wrote:No to me it seemed you hopped on him because everyone else was for a bs reason and when kuribo called you on it you hopped of at rapid speed, you seem a little too hard to appear and agree with the town.
plausible, and you can read
into it
what you like, but i find it more useful to actually read posts for their content. for instance, you could simply be trying to carry rice into lylo so you have a chance to win, even though that is not what you are saying in your post. kuribo brought up a valid point i had overlooked. both you and rice have actually jumped on me for that. what's really nice, though, is your wording. my actions weren't "scummy" to either of you. rice explained why he didn't vote, you just didn't "like" me, but followed it with nothing. i don't know enough of your meta to analyze your "twilight" post myself, and so i deferred to the more experienced players on that count. without that post, however, you are on equal footing with rice as far as i can tell.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:27 pm

Post by don_johnson »

killa seven wrote:No to me it seemed you hopped on him because everyone else was for a bs reason and when kuribo called you on it you hopped of at rapid speed,
you seem a little too hard to appear and agree with the town
also. how do you know who is town?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:53 am

Post by don_johnson »

Riceballtail wrote:I'm actually agreeing with rofl (wait... what?)

VOTE:Don

I've seen your town play, and it doesn't look very similar to this.
this is a lie.

vote: riceball

i can't reference an ongoing game, but if you know i'm town in it, then it makes you scum in it. you don't know me. at all.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:04 am

Post by don_johnson »

kuribo wrote:wow, don, that's a mighty scummy stretch for you to make
why is that? i am simply pointing out a flaw in his post, and explaining to him that just because people think he's town that he still needs to contribute. fortunately for town, rice has openly lied in an attempt to push my lynch.

i have never been in a game with K7. others here have and attest to the fact that his play is concurrent with his meta. rofl seems to have both you and spyrex confirmed with info that was "not in the thread". i no matter how "pro-town" spyrex and kuribo are, i have nothing that actually "confirms" them. i'm playing off my reads. i replaced into day 3.

@ Rofl: does K7 have access to this "info"?

@ spyrex: do you agree with this:
ricebrook wrote:I've seen your town play, and it doesn't look very similar to this.
i ask, cause you've seen both.

you realize that you are suggesting that i entered this game and bussed a scum partner IMMEDIATELY. had today been lylo, this might make sense. you're going to need to take a hard look at this thread tomorrow.
dj out.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:50 am

Post by don_johnson »

kuribo wrote:How do you know today's not LYLO? Do you know for sure that there's not 2 scum left? Claim statistical likelihood and balance all you want, but I for one tend not to discount how many scum there might be until the game's over.
i don't know. i am assuming. i tend to do that.
roflcopter wrote:
don wrote:@ Rofl: does K7 have access to this "info"?
don't be ridiculous. and stop rolefishing.

i've never said spyrex is confirmed, just kuribo. all the relevant information about spyrex is in the thread. he claimed one-shot vig and says he was responsible for the only kill that night.
sorry, not trying to role fish. just explain myself.
rofl wrote:its just that only spyrex and kuribo are really confirmed confirmed.
see? protect your role all you want, but use the info wisely here.
kuribo wrote:Also, you pointing out the "bussing a scum partner" thing completely invalidates that as a defense for you. TAX was a dead man walking by the time you came in, and I think you knew that.
i don't believe he was. i thought he was scum.

[quote"kuribo"]It's scummy because you're trying to twist his words--- blatantly I might add. When a person says, "agreeing with the town," he's referring to the town at large. You try to make it look as if he's referring to "agreeing with the town" in reference to specific townies.[/quote]

it seemed more direct to me. again, how does he know who "town" at large is? who was i agreeing with at the time he made this statement? anyways, its moot.

rice is lying. read my town games. i am in one ongoing game with him. how can he know my alignment is town in that game if he is town himself in that game and we are both still alive on day 1? i'm saying he would be scum in that game for knowing my alignment. he is scum in this one because he is lying. i
know
he's lying. i cannot say more. rice is implying that he knows what my town play looks like. he does not.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:35 am

Post by don_johnson »

ebwop: rice, i have pm'd the mod from the other game to here in order to determine if you(and/or i) should be modkilled in that game. there are very few rules we are asked to follow in this game, and not referencing ongoing threads is one of them.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:13 am

Post by don_johnson »

SpyreX wrote:@DJ:

Dont you ever look at me for meta. Ever ever. I'd lynch k7 every game because meta aside his play is scummy. I find this new avenue to be scummy - although, at very least, it does help strengthen the either rice or DJ is scum faction I've been tootin for a while.
sorry. i am not the one looking to meta here, though. rice brought it up and i am not sure how to prove he is lying. if i am correct in thinking of the same thread he is pointing to, then he is lying. the only other town reads out there on me are most likely epic fails which would prove nothing to anyone trying to meta game me.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by don_johnson »

spyrex: unfortunately you are not taking into account kuribo's speculation that we may, in fact, be in lylo.

here is the problem with rice's statement as i see it.
rice wrote:I've seen your town play, and it doesn't look very similar to this.
a) all of my town games are "in progress". this means that this statement, when questioned, cannot be proven nor disproven, especially considering that

b) in games where i have been lynched as town, i have been so lynched due to "scummy" play and possible bandwagon manipulation. important to note is that i have been lynched as town for such things as "lying," "misquoting", and "bandwagoning". so for rice to compare my known town meta to this game might work, if this game didn't fit my town meta, which as pointed out by kuribo on two separate occasions, it does exactly. get it?

rice is lying no matter how you slice the pineapple. he has got to be scum. lynching me is okay if you are sure today is
not
lylo. otherwise it could cost us the game.
rice wrote:EBWOP: I'm not in any games that are in D1,
at least not as far as I know
you also claimed to have forgotten to put
this
game on your watch list. what you know about yourself is already questionable.
rice wrote:Uh, what game are you talking about?
i'd rather wait and see what the mod has to say before we continue down that avenue.

the Herald's vote stands.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by don_johnson »

Riceballtail wrote:
don_johnson wrote:i'd rather wait and see what the mod has to say before we continue down that avenue.
So, you're going to withhold information from the town that you are being requested to?

I looked further into this, and I can definitely see it as a cunning manipulation of words. Bolding mine.
Don wrote:rice is lying.
If so, prove it.
read my town games. i am in one ongoing game with him.
Right... this one!
how can he know my alignment is town in that game if he is town himself in that game and we are both still alive on day 1?
I don't know your alignment in this game, and we're on D4, not D1.
i'm saying he would be scum in that game for knowing my alignment.
Or a cop...
he is scum in this one because he is lying.
This is not a fact you can prove to be 100% true in any game.
i know he's lying.
prove it.
i cannot say more.
So you won't prove it? Then why bring it up?
rice is implying that he knows what my town play looks like.
I do!
he does not.
You don't know what I think. How can you make thiat assumption?
Die scum die.
you realize you are admitting now that you are lying? i am not referring to
this
game in my first statement.

to what game are you referring where you have a town read on me? you can't say, because that would be against the rules and you would most definitely be modkilled, if we haven't been already.

you are right on one thing- you have produced quite a cunning manipulation with your butchering of my statement. to bad it proves beyond a doubt that you are lying(because you are admitting it). no?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by don_johnson »

roflcopter wrote:eh, i'm with spyrex, talking about this being lylo is unnecessary fearmongering
sure. you do realize that kuribo brought it up. if you hang me, hang me for what i have(or have not ) contributed, not based on things i am responding to. all i'm saying is rice pointed to "town" meta on me, then comes around and says he has none but
this
game. well if i'm town in game then why is he voting for me? he won't mention the thread in question for the same reason i won't. he knows he screwed up here.

if you think rice is telling the truth(which he has admitted he' hasn't) and my explanations are so unbelievable then you may as well lynch me. like i said before, i don't think this
is
lylo.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by don_johnson »

ebwop: "well if i'm town in game then why is he voting for me?" should read "well if i'm town in this game then why is he voting for me?"
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:08 am

Post by don_johnson »

plain english:

rice said this:
ricebrook wrote:I've seen your town play, and it doesn't look very similar to this.
this is a lie no matter how he explains it. whether he is referencing an ongoing game in which i have been killed or not is irrelevant. if he has seen my town play then let him link you to the thread he is referencing. he cannot. the games are in progress. therefore he cannot prove this statement even if he had evidence to do so. that said:

i have no completed games as town. the only games i am revealed as town in are games where i have been lynched for terrible town play.
kuribo wrote: How do you know today's not LYLO? Do you know for sure that there's not 2 scum left? Claim statistical likelihood and balance all you want, but I for one tend not to discount how many scum there might be until the game's over.

dj wrote:i don't know. i am assuming. i tend to do that.

when you assume you make an ass out of guys named ume
^^ this is completely fitting with my town meta. i get lynched for being stupid.
if rice actually had a town read on me then this game would fit that meta
. he says it doesn't. he is lying.

kuribo, i don't think you are reading my quote in context. i wasn't saying "i know i'm town so he must be scum." he is scum because i know he is lying.

he said that he had a town read on me, and then said that this was the only game we were playing in together. following that line of reasoning would mean that i am town in this game and he knows it. if not, where is he getting his meta information? again, he cannot say. he is voting me with magical evidence that cannot be produced. now he is splicing my posts to discredit what i say.

i would like ricebrook to produce evidence that he is telling the truth. is that an unreasonable request?

for the record, this:
ricebrook wrote:
dj wrote:i am in one ongoing game with him.
Right... this one!
is where you admitted you lied. you are in more than one ongoing game with me. where did you get your town read if not from the "one" game we are in together(which you claim is
this
one). if its not this and its not another game we are in together then reference the thread. let people read my town play for themselves and determine its cohesiveness with my play here. funny thing is that you can't. you lied.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #705 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:11 am

Post by don_johnson »

kuribo wrote:
don_johnson wrote:
^^ this is completely fitting with my town meta.
you realize that you've just rendered your meta useless to me, right?

any player who is aware of what fits with their town meta is aware enough of it to manipulate their meta as scum. Therefore, you saying that it fits with your town meta should be freely disregarded.
you're not feelin' me here. i am not pointing to my meta and saying "look, look! i am town." my meta
should
be disregarded. that's what i'm saying. rice is trying to push my lynch
based solely on my meta
, of which he knows little, and what he does know is
useless
. get it? riceball is completely full of shit. even if he is reading from a game we are not in together, he is still completely full of shit. that's my point and i feel that i have proved that. no matter where he got this "meta" information on me it can't possibly lead him to where we are now.

he is also using a format of responding to my posts which makes it difficult for me to directly address anything he says(what i meant when i said he was splicing them).
ricebrook wrote:
dj wrote: i am in one ongoing game with him.
Right... this one!
^^^^^^^^^^ this is a lie. i clarified my statement by saying that the game i was referring to was one
other
than this one(initially i thought it was two, but he did not replace into the other one i was thinking of). why did he agree that this was the
only one
we are in together when it is not? how can i prove this to you if you simply choose not to see it? i'm going to bed.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by don_johnson »

kuribo wrote:
don_johnson wrote:town." my meta
should
be disregarded. that's what i'm saying. rice is trying to push my lynch
based solely on my meta
yeah, that's dumb because there's already a number of good reasons to push your lynch
exactly. at this point i don't have much to add in my defense as it would most likely be wifom. the only thing that isn't wifom is this:

i can't understand why rice would have made the statement he did if he wasn't trying to simply "push" my lynch along. not being able to qualify the statement he made just shows that he had no intention of backing it up. the only scenarios i can actually think of where this would makes sense is if

a) he is scum trying to push a mislynch, or

b) he and i are both scum and he is bussing his last partner to buy credibility for endgame.

either way, he is scum. lynching me is a viable option, but not the best one. am i missing something?

the Herald awaits judgement.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by don_johnson »

kuribo wrote:also, I think that DJ targetted Rice knowing that Rice was supposed to be the lynch today (Spyre had said so expressly), and tried to focus the spotlight back that direction. He had to have figured he's not going to break the Triad (me, Spyre, rofl) and that k7 would be a non-factor, leaving Rice the only clear target left.
of course i targeted rice due to the fact that rice was the agreed upon target today. i don't think i tried to hide that. i simply acknowledged what you brought up as a valid point. honestly, i am suspicious of all of you, but replacing in at 23 or whatever pages was difficult for me. simple fact is that rice lied. pretty blatantly, so he's got to be scum. it seemed that the "trifecta" had the right idea. i think you still do. good luck.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #718 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by don_johnson »

sorry guys. i tried to make it intersting, but town had this one nailed.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Post by don_johnson »

apparently they did not send in an nk. their quicktopic wasn't very active either, so when i came in i was pretty surprised and unprepared. not to mention that scumbuddy number two was already on the block.

riceball, i had nothing so when you pointed out my meta i had to go with it. i hope you realize i was lying my ass off. i didn't pm any mod. i was hoping to get one more day, knock off K7 and pin everything on spyrex. i really didn't thinki could win, though. oh well.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:09 am

Post by don_johnson »

i would never have targeted CF, i have no idea why they did. any advice on how i could have played better is appreciated. so porkens are you saying i was playing the right angle in response to rice, because he basically voted me on meta?

K7: how did i "freak out"? i really felt that i needed to be active there at the end if i had any chance, especially considering you guys had it narrowed down to me or rice.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:01 am

Post by don_johnson »

roflcopter wrote:now you guys see how i could confirm kuribo, and why rolefishing is scummy

when there were two scum alive it was still theoretically possible for kuribo and spyrex to be scum together, but once we nailed tax i knew kuribo had to be town because either a) spyrex was telling the truth and therefore i had doc protected kuribo or b) spyrex was lying and therefore he was the scum and not kuribo
i don't really understand a), but i was counting on b) for endgame. yes, rolefishing is scummy. i was trying to ask in such a way that allowed you to answer without revealing yourself. i also tried not to just ask, but i thought it was late enough in the game where you might offer up the info. i figured you were cop. you had mentioned that spyrex was confirmed because of his day 1 ploy, but that didn't make sense to me, because if he was scum he could have made the same ploy. the fact that mafia didn't send in a nk actually may have helped me if i could have made it one more day.

i must say, this was one of the most enjoyable reads i've had to date. i initially checked it out to meta spyrex for another game i was in and was like,"what the f-?" porkens day 1 math case is classic, and the horsemen were fun to read.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”