Mini 712 - Capital of the World! - (Game over!)

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by roflcopter »

hey guys

vote: sun tzu
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:38 pm

Post by roflcopter »

soveliss makes no sense as a mafia kill

kuribo is basically obvtown
soi soi soi

wins: open 69 (townie), mini 592 (sk), mini 617 (mafia rb), open 102 (mafia lover), crackers! (doctor), mini 712 (doctor), mini 715 (townie), mini 770 (inventor), lynch all lurkers (townie), mafia 100 (mason), space mafia (neighborizer)
roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:17 pm

Post by roflcopter »

oh, now i get it

so spyrex, porkens, kuribo are all obvtown then

and sun tzu did literally nothing yesterday but engage in inane side conversations, aka textbook active lurking, and then hop on the mafiaplayer wagon late when it was clear mp was going down in flames, aka textbook bussing

can we get a lynch going here?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:58 am

Post by roflcopter »

Porkens wrote:Why are we obvtown?
mostly based on play yesterday surrounding the mp wagon, and interactions with mp

spyrex's claim also basically clears him
If there is a doc, and he/she/it protected SpyreX, I agree they should not come out. But if the doc covered someone else, like me, it might be worth it to out yourself to clear your target.
i disagree with a doc claiming, if a doc prevented the nk last night they're obviously doing something right and claiming will only get them killed

now if there's a protown roleblocker who prevented the kill last night, its a good time for a claim
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:12 am

Post by roflcopter »

how is stating "i'm obviously town" and "i promise i'm town" proving that you're town?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:09 am

Post by roflcopter »

i agree with spyrex
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:45 pm

Post by roflcopter »

more sun tzu votes please
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:02 am

Post by roflcopter »

hey sun tzu, quitcher bitchin'
roflcopter, one page ago wrote:and sun tzu did literally nothing yesterday but engage in inane side conversations, aka textbook active lurking, and then hop on the mafiaplayer wagon late when it was clear mp was going down in flames, aka textbook bussing
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:31 am

Post by roflcopter »

Sun Tzu wrote:So the case against me is that I engaged in inane conversations started by other people?

That's a pretty weak reason to lynch a townie.
nice strawman and appeal to emotion
Sun Tzu wrote:Hey, roflcopter, I haven't seen your proof that you are town.
nice deflection

remember when you said:
sun tzu wrote:I'll defend myself when I know what the charges are.
well, apparently that was a lie, because i just highlighted the charges against you, which you blatantly ignored the first time around, and instead of even trying to defend yourself when you had to acknowledge them, you stall and deflect.

need more votes here. looking at you perardua, it should be obvious at this point we're not going to get a real response from him, so your excuse to not be voting looks like a lot of contrived bullshit.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:45 am

Post by roflcopter »

Sun Tzu wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Sun Tzu wrote:So the case against me is that I engaged in inane conversations started by other people?

That's a pretty weak reason to lynch a townie.
nice strawman and appeal to emotion
That's not a strawman. It's what you said.
yes it is, because you address only what you percieve to be the weakest point of my case instead of the whole thing. you do a shitty job of that, to boot.
sun tzu wrote:It's not an appeal to emotion. Please explain how you can interpert it that way.
"that's a pretty weak reason to lynch a townie."
the prosecution rests.
sun tzu wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Sun Tzu wrote:Hey, roflcopter, I haven't seen your proof that you are town.
nice deflection
If I'm guilty until proven innocent, so is everyone else. I've never played a mafia game were people were expected to prove their innocence, especially on day 2. No one else can prove their innocence either.
what? whaaat? what the fuck do you do on day two then? sit around and play fucking duck duck goose? somebody gets lynched every day.
sun tzu wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
sun tzu wrote:ote="sun tzu"]I'll defend myself when I know what the charges are.
well, apparently that was a lie, because i just highlighted the charges against you, which you blatantly ignored the first time around, and instead of even trying to defend yourself when you had to acknowledge them, you stall and deflect.
I'm not stalling or deflecting.

I admitted to the math talk. It doesn't make me more likely to be scum.
yes, it does, because you were engaging in the math talk instead of actively scumhunting, ergo you were hiding in plain sight, i.e. active lurking. which is SCUMMY.
sun tzu wrote:The "bussing" argument is circular. Bussing is scum voting for scum. It's stupid to say I'm scum because I voted for scum. A lot of people did.
but you did so without any explanation, right at the end of the wagon, having never even made a comment on mafiaplayer before that.
sun tzu wrote:In fact, if I were scum, I would have voted him a lot sooner.
hey everyone, come have a glass of wine, its right in front of me!
sun tzu wrote:
roflcopter wrote:need more votes here. looking at you perardua, it should be obvious at this point we're not going to get a real response from him, so your excuse to not be voting looks like a lot of contrived bullshit.
Your case looks like a lot of contrived bullshit.
actually its your responses that look like a lot of contrived bullshit
sun tzu wrote:Instead of adressing my points or making logical arguments, you are just throwing terminology around. You haven't given any rational reason to think I am scum.
read the wiki
sun tzu wrote:I could say, "it should be obvious at this point I'm not going to get a real response from roflcopter", but I'm not an asshole and I don't claim to be able to predict the future.
i am an asshole, but i'm an asshole who caught scum with his thumb up his ass
sun tzu wrote:By the way, what does the town learn when I get lynched and come up town?
if that happens, we've learned that you don't know the first thing about playing the game of mafia.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:46 am

Post by roflcopter »

sun tzu wrote:Don't assume everyone involved in MP's lynch is town.
remember when you said this? now you look like a hypocrite.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by roflcopter »

spyrex, we should use your kill as a second lynch. you should kill the person most likely to be lynched the following day, to either a) bag a scum or b) save us the mislynch so we can move on to finding more scum

at this point, i think it would be wise to for you to vig: perardua
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:08 pm

Post by roflcopter »

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry. wait. wait.

hahahahahahahhaha

ok. i'm just gonna wait for somebody else to come read how ridiculous you are.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by roflcopter »

in this thread sun tzu takes his ball and goes home

you are a hypocrite because:
sun tzu wrote:Don't assume everyone involved in MP's lynch is town.
sun tzu wrote:The "bussing" argument is circular. Bussing is scum voting for scum. It's stupid to say I'm scum because I voted for scum. A lot of people did.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by roflcopter »

sun tzu wrote:I don't like PerArdua's post about my wagon taking off too fast. That seems like the kind of thing scum might say to keep their hands clean from a mislynch. It's extra scummy to vote for me while saying that.
you know, this is actually a legitimate point, and if you could quit it with your whole martyr complex and the "i'm obviously town so back the fuck off" thing i might actually be able to take you seriously.

but you should probably accept that you're the lynch today. so if you're town, please continue to make contributions such as what i just quoted, and if you're scum, feel free to just keep bitching at us until we kill you.

also, if you've got something other than vanilla to claim, i'd say now is the time to do it.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:37 pm

Post by roflcopter »

jesus.

ok, i'm done arguing with sun tzu, his ego and complete lack of understanding of how the game of mafia works is just getting ridiculous. i'll be back when he's been lynched.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:22 pm

Post by roflcopter »

ugh, i just can't help myself
sun tzu wrote:However, even disregarding that, I'm not better than a random lynch. The reasons people have given for thinking I am scum are just plain bad and there's no way around that.
thats just plain wrong and there's no way around that
sun tzu wrote:Lynching a good scumhunter doesn't help the town.
lol. a good scumhunter, huh? aside from one insightful comment about perardua (which you didn't even follow up on) i haven't actually seen you scumhunt. thats the biggest issue with you, and why i started voting you in the first place. your vote for kuribo is utterly ridiculous. your reasoning is, and i quote, "You are saying you are certain I am scum when you have no reason to think so." four people seem to have reason to think so, including the two you've labeled the most pro town. you must be doing something horribly, horribly wrong for that to happen, so voting kuribo for saying he thinks you're scum is just plain
stupid
. saying you think two people who are voting you for the exact same reasons as kuribo are obvtown and then voting kuribo for voting you is infantile. you are proving conclusively that you are not a good scumhunter.
sun tzu wrote:Calling my vote OMGUS doesn't make it true
you obviously don't have a clear conception of what an OMGUS vote is. i have never, ever seen a vote that is more clearly OMGUS than your vote right now.

now, sun tzu, i have a very important question for you, in light of how hard you're arguing that you are no more likely than random to be scum. what made TAX more likely than random to be scum? you must have believed so, given the fact that you voted for him.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:58 am

Post by roflcopter »

i have a brilliant idea, i think it will save a lot of headache for a lot of people

spyrex, porkens, kuribo, sun tzu and myself should stop posting since we're obviously talking right past one another, and we should wait until the other half of the living players in this game rejoin the conversation. how's that sound everybody? feel free to agree by not posting.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:24 am

Post by roflcopter »

Porkens wrote:
spyrex, porkens, kuribo, sun tzu and myself should stop posting since we're obviously talking right past one another, and we should wait until the other half of the living players in this game rejoin the conversation. how's that sound everybody? feel free to agree by not posting.
why are you trying to stifle conversation? SCUMTELL
you're being facetious, right?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:42 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm suddenly feeling very, very uncomfortable with lynching sun tzu. i need to think.

unvote

mod,
can we get some prods going?

cf riot, i think perardua is a good vig target because of her whole vote-unvote thing on sun tzu. st himself made a very cogent point about how she could be distancing herself from a mislynch with that, and i also see it as a possible attempt at distancing from a scumpartner. however, i'm now thinking more and more its the former.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:44 am

Post by roflcopter »

spyrex, you need to kill tonight
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:10 pm

Post by roflcopter »

sun, you have ignored every rational argument
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by roflcopter »

well, with spy's big reveal as only a one shot vig (a claim i believe by the way, and it was p sweet how he was trying to take a nightkill for the team by not fullclaiming), then my idea that sun should be vigged instead of lynched today seems not to be viable.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by roflcopter »

cf, sorry i missed that the first time

i think that scum can´t help but make themselves obvious. yes its more likely than not voting at all, and yes i find perardua scummier than those other two.

we need to get this game moving again

vote: sun tzu[/vote]
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by roflcopter »

well that was dumb

vote: sun tzu
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:48 am

Post by roflcopter »

need more active players
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:12 am

Post by roflcopter »

I can get behind a TAX wagon.

Vote: TAX
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i love how active tax is once he finds himself in the hot seat
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by roflcopter »

you´re not on my list of people who aren´t scum, and porkens voted for you.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:32 am

Post by roflcopter »

why is it that the only people who ever post in this thread are the person getting attacked, porkens, spyrex, kuribo and myself?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:12 am

Post by roflcopter »

well i'd be up for a wagon on anyone not named spyrex, kuribo or porkens
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by roflcopter »

yeah that is sort of an issue. which is why these inactives need to play the game more. whichever of them are town are making it too easy for scum to lurk.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by roflcopter »

no, slay the real active lurker

unvote, vote: killa seven
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by roflcopter »

killa seven wrote:im not active lurking i just dont see anything worth commenting on.
welcome to the textbook definition of active lurking

the other two inactives are getting replaced because they flaked altogether. killa is here and willing to participate in the broadest sense of the word, and has even apparently been reading along, but he doesn't see anything "worth commenting on"?

so basically, he's content to sit back and let us do our thing, as we did yesterday lynching sun tzu and as we were on our way to today with attacks on tax, but he hasn't got a comment one way or another, whether he agrees with the attacks, disagrees, finds anything particularly scummy, townie, or even wants to vote for anyone.

dear killasevenscum, please die posthaste, thank you
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:17 am

Post by roflcopter »

tax, be a pal and remain active enough to at least vote for killa seven
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:54 am

Post by roflcopter »

not a policy lynch
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:49 am

Post by roflcopter »

i call this lynch k7 because he is most likely to be scum based on current information

and i've seen games where k7 has been loads more helpful and involved, so this is not "standard k7" by any means
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:44 am

Post by roflcopter »

k7 is short for killa seven, that super scummy lurker we're lynching

kuribo, what would you rather do with killa at this point? he's clearly a better lynch than the two pending replacements
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by roflcopter »

killa seven wrote:Rofl i dont think i have ever been scum in a game with you, i have seen you scum tho. and im pretty damn sure you were lurker hunting then also.
what a beautiful sidelong omgus. killa seven, are you ever suspicious of anyone who isn't voting for you?
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:00 am

Post by roflcopter »

killa seven, give me detailed (and i mean detailed) opinions on everyone in this game and why they could or could not be scum, and why, and i might consider not lynching you.

until then, grow a pair and quit bitching about the lurkerhunts you make necessary
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:32 am

Post by roflcopter »

dudes. seriously.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:00 am

Post by roflcopter »

sorry emperor dude, but seriously.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Post by roflcopter »

if tax doesn't post in the next 24 hours he's getting lynched. bastard bitched about getting wagoned and then goes inactive again as soon as it disappears? i don't think so.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:08 am

Post by roflcopter »

unvote, vote: tax
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:38 am

Post by roflcopter »

porkens, vote for tax
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Post by roflcopter »

i've got this unpleasant feeling in my gut about something in this game.

on the other hand that could just as easily be the prodigious number of shots of captain morgan i took tonight.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:23 am

Post by roflcopter »

oh no the deathmiller thing isn't the problem

its just that only spyrex and kuribo are really confirmed confirmed.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:41 am

Post by roflcopter »

well i'm shocked at that kill
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #48) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:20 am

Post by roflcopter »

i'm just surprised because porkens was working hard to keep tax off the top of our lynch list. thats why i was suddenly uneasy with the voting block.

one scum left means kuribo is now officially confirmed town, done deal.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:13 am

Post by roflcopter »

vote: don_johnson
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by roflcopter »

don johnson / super random dude is much more likely to be scum in my opinion. read the little that srd contributed - he defended mafiaplayer, then waffled on the idea of hammering him.

then dj votes rice with an appeal to authority so the blame isn't on him in the likely event of a mislynch.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by roflcopter »

don wrote:what authority? i was referring to porkens theory yesterday.
which comes from someone who is now confirmed pro-town, and is what you're pinning your vote to. thus, appeal to authority.
don wrote:also, my post was asking you how you "confirmed" kuribo. sorry, but i didn't see that in my read of this thread so i was hoping you would clarify. which you haven't.
it isn't explicitly explained in the thread, and it won't be. but add rolefishing to your list of crimes.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:21 am

Post by roflcopter »

fos: spyrex
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:28 am

Post by roflcopter »

well, kuribo could only have been scum if you were also scum. since we bagged a second scum yesterday, that means you can't be scum together, therefore kuribo is cleared. you could still be scum who fakeclaimed one shot vig and took credit for the only nightkill night one. i don't think this scenario is particularly
likely
, but its possible, and your flippant attitude about 'either one of these two is scum or we [the town] lose' made me really uncomfortable.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:59 am

Post by roflcopter »

thats a very interesting response

i'm going to wait for kuribo to become involved in this discussion before going any further

i'd also like killa seven to chime in
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:45 am

Post by roflcopter »

i think k7 is town
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:27 pm

Post by roflcopter »

yeah ok we're lynching don today
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:35 am

Post by roflcopter »

don wrote:@ Rofl: does K7 have access to this "info"?
don't be ridiculous. and stop rolefishing.

i've never said spyrex is confirmed, just kuribo. all the relevant information about spyrex is in the thread. he claimed one-shot vig and says he was responsible for the only kill that night.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by roflcopter »

eh, i'm with spyrex, talking about this being lylo is unnecessary fearmongering
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:55 am

Post by roflcopter »

don, your words will be taken under advisement if you don't flip scum. i would like this day to end.
soi soi soi

roflcopter
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
roflcopter
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:01 am

Post by roflcopter »

now you guys see how i could confirm kuribo, and why rolefishing is scummy

when there were two scum alive it was still theoretically possible for kuribo and spyrex to be scum together, but once we nailed tax i knew kuribo had to be town because either a) spyrex was telling the truth and therefore i had doc protected kuribo or b) spyrex was lying and therefore he was the scum and not kuribo
soi soi soi

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”