Mini 735 - Bad Times In Kuribonia- Game over!

Qanqan
Qanqan
Townie
Qanqan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:40 am

Post by Qanqan »

confirm :O
My name is not Quanqan or Qangan~
Qanqan
Qanqan
Townie
Qanqan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:24 pm

Post by Qanqan »

vote: QueenofHearts
... a 'u' after a 'q' is just plain weird.
Qanqan
Qanqan
Townie
Qanqan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:57 am

Post by Qanqan »

In my opinion, calling someone suspicious straight out sounds suspicious to me...

...like scum trying to manipulatively manipulate us...
Qanqan
Qanqan
Townie
Qanqan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:56 pm

Post by Qanqan »

ting =) wrote:
Vote:Qangan.

Hi.
Hey, I just realised you called me Qangan.

Unvote: QueenofHearts
Vote: ting >=)

:twisted:
Qanqan
Qanqan
Townie
Qanqan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:49 am

Post by Qanqan »

We can try get the less active ones to talk more, there are a few who are being a little quiet...
Qanqan
Qanqan
Townie
Qanqan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by Qanqan »

After rereading all the posts, I found quite a few times MonkeyMan576 raised my eyebrow of suspicion a few times (even if by only a little). His first vote felt like an overly optemistic hope for a bandwagon, and his following posts (eg post 23) he has tried to throw suspicion for almost nothing, but not voting untill the bandwagon is 'safe' to stay uner the radar. Though I wouldn't say trying to stay under the radar in itself is necessary scummy... staying under the radar and suspicion casting is.

Also, I find the bandwagon people are putting on Kieraen mildly suspicious. Reecer and houseofcards seem a little eager to bandwagon, so
Fos: Reecer & houseofcards

But
Unvote: Ting =) ; Vote: MonkeyMan576
Qanqan
Qanqan
Townie
Qanqan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:52 pm

Post by Qanqan »

I never said you said staying under the radar was good, I was never challenging anything you were saying.

... I'm saying I think you
are
staying under the radar, to me it feels as though you're throwing some suspicion in the midst in the hopes others will jump on it, and thus jump on each other while you sit back and stay safe. I do agree you shouldn't be afraid to vote in fear of retaliation, but again, that's not what I am arguing.

And the type of 'under the radar' I was referring to is not when you try and stay unnoticed by not posting; but when you post often enough, but in a conforming manner so as to not to draw to much attention to yourself. (Also note I am not saying playing under the radar by itself is necessarily suspicious.)
Qanqan
Qanqan
Townie
Qanqan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:06 pm

Post by Qanqan »

How was that even slightly relevant?
Qanqan
Qanqan
Townie
Qanqan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:23 am

Post by Qanqan »

MonkeyMan576 wrote: Random voting facilitates discussion, first of all, by showing who is lurking and who is not, and second of all, to see if anyone is jumpy and gets overly defensive. My reason for voting is valid.
On rereading post 49 (which I missed before) it sounds more like you are voting him on a differing of opinions, more than anything else.

And is trying not to seem 'overly defensive' the reason you didn't defend yourself after the claims I made? :shock:
Qanqan
Qanqan
Townie
Qanqan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by Qanqan »

Ehh... We haven't seen qwints for 4 days now (but he's still posting in other threads...)

...and happy birthday QueenofHearts :P
Qanqan
Qanqan
Townie
Qanqan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by Qanqan »

hmm, after re-reading the thread, Reecer seem a little liberal with the unbacked suspicion throwing.

To me, it sounds like inexperience as a scum, since in my first game I ever played, I acted basically the same way, and just so happened to be a werewolf, so...
unvote: MonkeyMan576; vote: Reecer6

(I hope that isn't flawed logic... might make me look scummy :wink: )
Qanqan
Qanqan
Townie
Qanqan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #105 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:49 pm

Post by Qanqan »

Reecer6 wrote:Do I REALLY have to role claim now?
I will if I have to.
I'll keep voting you until you do.
Qanqan
Qanqan
Townie
Qanqan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:42 am

Post by Qanqan »

Ok, I do think Prof. Guppy has been quite suspicious, in a sense. He has been lurking, and defending Reecer. However, I checked his past games, it seems lurking is just what he does... (oh btw, ambiguous question to anyone, is checking peoples' past games poor sportsmanship?)

... But monkeyman, so far on posts 23, 49, 72, 132 and 136 you have attempted to force suspicion on others, by using sometimes flimsy logic to make agressive accusations in hopes of a bandwagon. In posts 59, 61 and 139 (and others) you have twisted words, by making them mean something they don't. E.g.
MonkeyMan576 wrote: So I guess our strategy, should be to avoid lynching people based on scummy behavior:sarcasm:.
Prof. Guppy was saying that all townies make suspicious sounding comments every one and a while, which is true, half of the players so far have said something 'scummy', and I'm pretty sure there isn't 6 Mafia (That would be scary). But your comment is borderline irrelevant, and is arguing againts something he basically didn't even say.

Don't get me wrong, I think Prof. Guppy is suspicious, I am
not
defending him (or not trying to), he would probably be the 3rd person I would vote for, right after you.

And technically, in your attempt to get Prof. Guppy lynched, you're defending Reecer. If that doesn't scream mafia, I don't know what does. :o
Qanqan
Qanqan
Townie
Qanqan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by Qanqan »

Eh... I guess that's then end of him? (Was just about to make a post about his past games http://nifflas.ni2.se/forum/index.php?topic=6850.0 ... Guess it's irrelevant now)
Qanqan
Qanqan
Townie
Qanqan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:26 pm

Post by Qanqan »

I'm guessing SK, rather than pro town, since if he/she was protown, the kill wouldn't have been wasted on a random.

and I'm not entirely sure we're better off, but, this should make the game more interesting, at least. :D

oh and sorry for the short notice, but I'm going V/LA in about 24 hours for about 10 days...
:( (so if anyone has suspicion to throw on me, throw it on me now please (yeah, digging myself a grave))

and
vote: houseofcards
for lurking
Qanqan
Qanqan
Townie
Qanqan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #368 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by Qanqan »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Ythill wrote:I'm just going to let that hang there.
FOS: YThill

for twisting words, poor logic regarding roleclaiming, and refusing to answer questions.
If that makes someone scum, then we should all be bandwagon voting you...

Also, all this 'person A defended person B, they muct be scumbuddies' logic people seem tp be using feels somewhat flawed to me. Considering it looks as though we have a SK, we would probably only have 2 Mafia, is that right? Therefore, defending someone means nothing/ (Correct me if I'm wrong)

P.S. Ythill, I'm here, just reading the massive walls of text, and trying to figure out what to do.
unvote
if my vote still stands.
Qanqan
Qanqan
Townie
Qanqan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #379 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:16 pm

Post by Qanqan »

Though I do have a big FOS on MonkeyMan, Ythill, I'm not to sure about some of your logic. Firstly, you were pretty quick to jump to the conclusion MonkeyMan must be lying and being dishonest, and seem to be voting with the idea that all town in this game will always be infallible, never make errors in judgement, always look at issues in the same dimension and devote 100% to this game to ensure no accidental contradictions, and as a result MM must be scum. I don't disagree he seems suspicious, but I don't know... just seems a little... audacious maybe.
Ythill wrote:(2) You seem to think that power roles should all reveal their results on D2. Is this a fair observation?[snip]
I don't see how you specifically came to this conclusion, that he was suggesting this.
Ythill wrote:Stop strawmanning. Why do you assume you'll be alive tomorrow?

I don't fully understand the point that you were making before that assuming you will be alive is somehow scummy.
Ythill wrote:QoH is an alt, and scum, and needs to die... but I guess we can wait for her to be replaced in case I am wrong.
I don't understand this at all... :?

And... you say at 306
Ythill wrote:I replaced in with a five-point accusation against you.
You ignored four of the points, cherry-picked one
, and posted a defense that sounded dishonest. I pointed out why it sounded dishonest and showed how your PoV was indicitive of a scum alignment. You ignored the first part, trying to pretend that I was twisting your words, and you played dumb in response to the second part.
and then at 313
Ythill wrote:I could argue your other points as well and probably will eventually but, for now, I'm going to let brievity add more weight to your lie.
You cherry-pick one point, and then don't answer it. Somewhat contradictory.

(and just for the record,
FOS: MonkeyMan576
, I would vote him, but I don't feel comfortable putting him at L-1... not yet, anyway.)
Qanqan
Qanqan
Townie
Qanqan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:12 am

Post by Qanqan »

Most of that is sound enough, but that last part still doesn't suffice for me. Saying 'I may go back later' to me translates to 'I hadn't even considered going back and arguing aginst those points, but should probably say I had planned to...' :wink: , and 'giving ground' doesn't do it for me either, it doesn't justify not giving a retort. Oh, and you did the same sort of thing at post 304, instead of a retort, you let MM's statements 'hang there'... By itself I wouldn't call that explanation scummy, but it is a little slippery.

Anywho,
Vote: MonkeyMan576
, for the whole suspicious thing.
Qanqan
Qanqan
Townie
Qanqan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #386 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:52 pm

Post by Qanqan »