Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:58 am

Post by Zilla »

/confirmed. I have to say I like the flavor set up of this one more than the last one.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by Zilla »

I haven't seen voting this random since... Jeez, ever!

Vote: BSG
might as well complete the chain, ne?
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Zilla »

populartajo wrote:Zilla this is the part where you and Sens start talking shit for pages and you both get confirmed.
In other news yorgi-Tnarin is feeling really temptin. Thoughts?
But first I have to check something.
First, he's at least not putting someone at L-1 and not offering a reason.
Second, I'm not seeing much connection between Tnarin-yorgi except that yorgi put her vote somewhere besides Tnarin when she was voted. It's something, I guess, but not enough for me.
Last, I hate vague statements like that, because it's like "what are we supposed to get out of that?" :/
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:49 am

Post by Zilla »

Am I missing something, or isn't this Tanarin's only post?
Tanarin wrote:Well then, How's everyone doing.

Vote: Yorgi

I saw what you did there. :P
First on Yorgi, and then PT switches to him and claims "this wagon is gold."

I'm confused how much of this is random and how much of this is serious... Is there some hidden meaning in the "I saw what you did there. :P" ?
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Zilla »

PT, what are you talking about? Did you mean to say SensFan there?
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:07 am

Post by Zilla »

EBWOP: Oh.

If they did it on the first page, yes, yes I would. It's still incredibly suspicious and L-1 is a nice scum spot. What's there to learn from the last game? There's always the chance that he's making a dumb town move, that's ALWAYS a possibility. In fact, last game I gave him quite a bit of benefit of the doubt, and it wasn't just for that that I voted him. His entire defense was scummy.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by Zilla »

SensFan wrote:You realize, of course, I was going out of my way to avoid answering your questions properly, right?
I didn't, and I have nothing to base you on to say that you don't always play like that, but eh, I can understand why you'd do that. It generated more content, and I guess it'd be useful, but it possibly focused you on me and me on you, though it was just you, me, and yorgi that even posted in that game, so eh.

Was your vote on Yorgi random?
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:28 pm

Post by Zilla »

So, for instance....
unvote: BSG
Vote: Yorgi

???

note: I intend to be active for a while yet.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Zilla »

Crap, I wasn't online for it.

unvote: Yorgi
seeing as I have absolutely no reason to vote her, I just wanted to test Sens.

I'm tentatively critical of BSG, because first of his initial lurking, and then because he states "Why I didn't hammer" and none of them have to do with not suspecting Yorgi, at least not directly. All of his reasons kind of have the feel to me that he didn't hammer because "hammering would look bad," even if that's not on his list of reasons.

So, I'm totally not critical of him for not hammering, because I personally don't suspect much from Yorgi, but I AM intrigued by his listed reasons. Especially when he says "You'll have to get Tajo's help." It really looks like he just doesn't want to be the hammer vote, and he wants his hands clean as far as the Yorgi lynch goes.

Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by Zilla »

ShadowGirl wrote:
Setup
  • 5 Townies
  • 2 Mafia Lovers
I only count 6 people...
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:12 am

Post by Zilla »

populartajo wrote:
BSG wrote:
Vote Tanarin

And from this moment starts the argument between me and Sens about why I didn't hammer. I didn't for the following reasons:
-I'm not sold on your logic about the random lynch which you discussed in open 109. I'm of the opinion that the scummiest player should be lynched. And I'm sticking my guns to that. If you want the Yorgi lynch to happen, you'll have to ask Tajo to help you with that.
-I find Tanarin the scummiest right now. If he truly finds Sens's reason for his vote on Yorgi weird, I'd think that he would unvote. I'm really interested to know why he didn't.
-And I'd love to hear the reactions to the Yorgi-wagon.
I really get townie vibes from this post.
And here's the Tweedledum to BSG's Tweedledee, I assume?
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:13 am

Post by Zilla »

Sens, you're not on the leading candidate anymore, you know.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by Zilla »

I don't get this argument that's going on between Yorgi and PT. :/

As for me, I don't really get the case on me either. I'm saying BSG, who has skipped town for now, had a strange way of phrasing his concern over hammering Yorgi, which didn't really seem like he was approaching the situation from a town mindset. He seemed to want PT to do the dirty work of throwing down the hammer vote. I think that means he knows Yorgi is town, because he is mafia.

As for Sens, I really don't like his idea that we should run to lynch anybody as fast as we can, because that stops generating information and results in quicker kills. Lack of information is the best thing scum can hope for. It's a repeat of last game, but unfortunately, pushing a contrived and anti-town agenda for him isn't a scum tell, assuming he was clean last game. I'm less inclined to vote him, but I also wouldn't mind terribly if he were lynched.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:19 am

Post by Zilla »

SensFan wrote:
Zilla wrote:a contrived and anti-town agenda for him isn't a scum tell
I guarantee you, this is absolutely the ideal way for Town to play in this game. And trust me, I have more experience in this format than anyone else here.
This game lasts two days with 6 people. You're putting a ton of confidence in being able to find scum off of the first lynch, and quick days mean less info mean higher scum-winning chance.

I can see tajo defending BSG and see them as a possible pair, though I don't like that BSG hasn't been around. I'm considering switching to tajo. I'm considering hammering also, but someone will have to explain why Tanarin is actually scummy rather than just the leading bandwagon.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:36 am

Post by Zilla »

I currently suspect BSG, and you called him town without elaboration or founding. It's possible you're the other lover, and if someone can point out other reasons why you are scummy, I'd think lynching you would be as good as lynching BSG.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:36 am

Post by Zilla »

Sens, I meant "Off" a first lynch, meaning that you're saying you're confident we can find scum based on the information we get from the first lynch.

Tajo, he's gone, I know, but that doesn't make him any less suspect. It's a hangup, upon which I happen to be hung, because he can't even defend himself. I don't think it's right to abate suspicion of him just because he's not here.

Getting a town vibe is just a softer way of saying the same thing, especially when that's all you offer on the subject. Regardless of whether you're saying he's 100% confirmed town or just that this word is a town-tell, you're still working to up his town-rep.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:45 am

Post by Zilla »

Zilla wrote:I'm tentatively critical of BSG, because first of his initial lurking, and then because he states "Why I didn't hammer" and none of them have to do with not suspecting Yorgi, at least not directly. All of his reasons kind of have the feel to me that he didn't hammer because "hammering would look bad," even if that's not on his list of reasons.

So, I'm totally not critical of him for not hammering, because I personally don't suspect much from Yorgi, but I AM intrigued by his listed reasons. Especially when he says "You'll have to get Tajo's help." It really looks like he just doesn't want to be the hammer vote, and he wants his hands clean as far as the Yorgi lynch goes.

Short summary; he refused to hammer in a way that seemed like he didn't want to have his name involved with it. It seemed like he expected Yorgi to flip town and was hoping someone else would bite the bait (namely you). It makes just a bit of sense that he named you so that you would be able to be "convinced" and finish the job, but the hammer chance vanished before anyone could "convince" you.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Zilla »

SensFan wrote:Yep. Besides, I play this game by process of elimination.
You only get one, you know.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:42 am

Post by Zilla »

I'm getting more and more unnerved by your style, because it's such a good place for scum to be. You hammer an innocent today and steer us to an innocent tomorrow, and scum wins. At the very least, I think we should discuss whether you're scum.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Zilla »

If we trust you, chances for a scum win may be higher on all fronts regardless of your alignment. If you fail to deliver, scum wins. If you have a hidden agenda, scum wins. The only difference is that one of them is intentional.

You're not making your idea any more appealing when you put it up to trust. This game is entirely about trust, and you'd have to provide a reason for us to trust you to earn that trust.

I want to hear from BSG.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Post by Zilla »

^ I said I we can't afford to trust you're town on this, because if we just outright trust you today, that's one mislynch, and one that you're apparently completely unaccountable for because you say you will hammer anybody, and that lets you get to day 2 completely immune.

If Tanarin's your scum buddy, you've got nerves of steel to hold his head to the grindstone, I'd say that. You were also willing to do so to yorgi, though that was entirely short lived and likely to be hammered. I don't know if we can create the right situation for it, but I would like to be able to see you like that on every person. You haven't been that way about BSG, Tajo, or me, and the Yorgi one wasn't dangerous enough for me to really count.

So, I want to see how you'll act in this scenario.

unvote: BSG
Vote: Tajo

I'm serious about suspecting Tajo also, so I won't be pulling my vote off like I did with Yorgi.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:11 am

Post by Zilla »

First, your baseless assertion that you refuse to clarify that asserts that BSG (my first suspect) is town.

Second, nobody else is voting BSG and he's not around, so that path seems to be dead.

Third, I want to know if Sens is really willing to have ANYBODY lynched, knowing that if he's scum, there would be someone he wouldn't be willing to lynch.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:38 am

Post by Zilla »

Yeah, you could have at least let him respond to your points...

Here's hoping for scum despite the post-lynch post... :/
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Zilla »

... I can see why me, but why would BSG be my partner? I'd been trying to get him lynched all day, and I only switched because I think Tajo is his partner.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:03 pm

Post by Zilla »

SensFan wrote:Damn it, Tanarin. If you had given me, like, 24 hours more, I probably would be confirmed now. As it stands, I think there's still one or two people I could in theory be Scum with, from your people's perspective.

I mean, I will be suspicious of anyone who thinks I'm Scum. It just won't mean they're obvScum now.
Even saying this makes me critical of you...

I'd like to think that town Tajo clears BSG, though I can't say that's 100% for-sure. I'd say it does abate my suspicion on BSG mildly, but Tajo also never gave us any indication why he thought he was town...

I'm up for a plan, but I'll need to wait for it until tomorrow (real time, of course).
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by Zilla »

postponing plan due to real-life deadlines taking precedence.

Sens, I'm more reading "bad town move" from that, I'll elaborate later.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:33 pm

Post by Zilla »

Ugh, I need to stop posting while doing homework or in the middle of the night when I'm totally distracted. I'll set the record straight.

I don't like Sens' remarks because they seem like "I'm so sorry I didn't get the chance to prove I'm not scum. Gee Whiz, ain't that a stinker?" A lot of what was said in that post either seems odd or oddly veiled. The whole "now I'm only suspicious of the people who suspect me instead of confirmed they are scum." line seems extraneous.

I ought to be up for this plan tomorrow, but I need to be on constantly for it.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by Zilla »

Bah. my plan won't work, fuggedaboudit.

vote: Zilla
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:33 pm

Post by Zilla »

... Or maybe it will.

Unvote: Zilla
Vote: SensFan

I figured I'd be able to catch it before I got the third vote, guess I was right!
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Post by Zilla »

yorgi wrote:
I don't know what the bolded word means. I couldn't find it in my dictionary (I'm Dutch). Could you please explain this?

I'm a really bad speller. That line was basically in my book saying Zilla's vote look advantageous. I really get scummy vibes and I don't like Zilla's let me vote for myself to look town approach.
I don't see what you're getting at with either of these points. First, how was my vote convenient? I really did suspect BSG because of his strange response to you being at L-1. It could be either that he didn't want his name on a pro-town lynch or that he didn't want to hammer a scumbuddy, either way, the way he worded it seemed very strange to me.

Second, what's the whole "vote for myself to look town"? Why would I do that to look town? That would be a pretty dumb play, considering it draws unnecessary attention to myself when I wasn't even a serious suspect. It was a totally risky play to try to intercept the scum going in for an easy kill, and judging by Sens' committed but not-reasoned vote, I think I may have actually caught scum.

Who would vote me on no reasoning with such conviction? The only thing that makes sense is that he knew he would win by voting me, and the only way he knows that is if he was mafia.

I'm also somewhat suspect of Yorgi for this.
Looking at the votes and the fact that tanarin nor BSG have voted for either Sens or Zilla tells me either are scum together.
Isn't that ironic and hypocritical? I can understand not wanting to vote because of LyLo, but then why would you say that?
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by Zilla »

You voted for someone for voting for herself in a 5p LyLo. I can't believe you'd be stupid enough to do that as town.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:58 pm

Post by Zilla »

Zilla wrote:... Or maybe it will.

I figured I'd be able to catch it before I got the third vote, guess I was right!
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:41 am

Post by Zilla »

It sounds more like you're mad that you couldn't get me lynched.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Zilla »

I'd say Sens and Tanarin is possible because he wasn't voting Tanarin until I told him that, according to his doctrine, he should be. It's possible he was pulling a daring move by risking a hammer on count of saving his reputation. Sens and BSG may be more likely though, which would make them playing Good-Cop Bad-Cop as far as voting is concerned (BSG establishes distance from Sens by admonishing his vote style, then doesn't need to actually make any political moves against Sens for real distnace).

There's also the Sens/Tanarin hammer to consider from yesterday, which would explain why there was no hammer on Tanarin when there was on Tajo. It's awfully gutsy to put a scumbuddy at L-1, but it's not taboo or forbidden...

Then there's Sens' attempt to duplicate the Tajo lynch, I'm pretty sure if I hadn't unvoted it would have been all over for us. The question is where the third vote would have come from.

I can't see town possibly voting the way Sens did, it's pretty much the exact post that you wouldn't expect anyone to make. It's blatantly scummy, and I see no reason town would make a no-comment vote to L-1 in LyLo on a self-voter. If the vote itself isn't enough, the method just screams "Let's wrap this up, scum win in the bag!" It was just unlucky for him that I was on.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by Zilla »

Zilla wrote:
Zilla wrote:... Or maybe it will.

To catch scum.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Zilla »

Honestly, you need me to spell it out for you? I self-voted because I know scum's looking for anything to pounce on, and that's exactly what you did.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Zilla »

What "about-turn"? I don't see what you're talking about... You've got me wondering now if you were trying to set up someone to take the fall or something.

What does day talking have to do with anything? That they would coordinate to simulpost for hammering, I guess, and in that case, it was a bad move in hindsight, but it worked out okay, didn't it? I was refreshing like crazy to try to stop the hammer from happening.

So, I reserve judgment on whether self-voting is smart or not depending on if Sens is scum, because he did exactly what I thought scum would do. It was a crazy move, but I think it paid off, this time.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Zilla »

Also, the mere fact that Sens hasn't been hammered kinda proves that he's scum, otherwise scum would have swept in and cleaned up, and I'm pretty sure everybody has posted now. It also explains why I haven't been hammered, since the partner probably doesn't want to put their name on me, as that would pretty much wrap it up on who's scum.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Zilla »

Oh, now I get what you're going for.

It's possible it's you and Sens still, considering that Sens' vote on you wasn't necessarily sincere. It's entirely possible he felt safe in taking that risk in bringing you to L-1 because he knew it wouldn't actually happen, just like Tanarin. You've also got BSG's advantage of being reserved and critical of votes, so you may not have had to distance.

Still, I see you have a point that BSG or Tanarin not voting means they aren't scum together, and they would have both hammered either Sens or myself. I didn't catch that the first time, so I was exploring the possibility of each being scum with Sens.

I'm pretty extremely sure I've hit scum with Sens because otherwise, the two scum would have hammered by now.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by Zilla »

Ah, touche, it could be applied to me as well. I guess only three people know the truth for certain; you, me, and your partner.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by Zilla »

See, here's the thing; we need to have all of town vote to lynch in order to win. I'm at 99% sure that Sens is scum (behavior yesterday, jumped on bait, post-vote conduct, general behavior of remaining player (most notably how he hasn't been hammered)). I realize it's LyLo, but I can't possibly see Sens being town after this.

Also, what's with this hypocrisy by including tiny text here?
*Town that are gramatically correct will write "you, I, and the other Scum"
Yeah, it's innocuous, but the blatant hypocrisy? If nothing, it undermines your case.

I apologize for the uncalled for comment, as there really is no valid response to it, but, again, I'm 99% sure you're scum, so of course it's going to be your partner.

Plus, you just inherently admitted that you're scum by accepting that it's between us three, acknowledging that it's you, me, and "the other scum," not "you, me, and the two other scum."

So, do tell, who's your partner? Is it Yorgi? I'll bet it's Yorgi.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:45 pm

Post by Zilla »

Zilla wrote:I'm at 99% sure that Sens is scum.
I don't have any reason not to argue from my standpoint. You're reaching for anything, but you've failed to bring up any real evidence against me, and you haven't answered any accusations against you.

It's fruitless to argue with you though, I'd rather wait for more players to contribute.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by Zilla »

SensFan wrote:No, see, I'm very confidant that between "you", "me", and "the other Scum", both Scum are covered.
SensFan wrote:By the way, if anyone is wondering why I am pointing all of this stuff out, its because, from my experience, Scum tend to reply on subtleties like "me, you, and your partner", whereas Town, knowing they have nothing to hide, are more likely to write "me, you, and the other Scum".
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by Zilla »

^ hypocrisy fail.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by Zilla »

You're relying on subtlety to implicate me, whereas if you were town, you'd have nothing to hide.

I'm very tired of this tit-for-tat though.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:37 pm

Post by Zilla »

You'd do it very carefully. It still seems like a rediculous "look at me, I'm pro-town!" move that doesn't actually benefit town. You just make a gamble that we don't hit your partner, which isn't too hard to do because we're hunting blind Day 1, and with you tied to not providing any reasons or analysis, we don't have to expect anything from you, nor do you have to make any associations because you say you'll vote anyone. Al in all, it's a perfect place for scum to hide provided they don't shoot themselves in the foot, and it's not a hard gamble to take given that you're not likely to be lynched yourself and your partner is only 1 of a possible 6 other targets.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:36 am

Post by Zilla »

What have you contributed?
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by Zilla »

I rest my case.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by Zilla »

14 posts of nothing. You call that contributing? They're half-assed responses that don't make you accountable for hardly anything. The best I can pull out of that are your unfounded, unexplained opinions with no basis.

And jeez, other people, post! This is becoming a carbon copy of the first game.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #49) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Zilla »

yorgi wrote:
Tanarin wrote:OK, sorry about the absence. Anyway WHAT THE HEL ARE YOU DOING VOTING YOURSELF ZILLA?!
That was stupid and nearly lost us the game right
there. I can see no reason to do that scum or town.

HEAVY FoS: Zilla
Am I the only one questioning the part in bold?
I wasn't until you said something about it, something about the use of "us" seems off.

Maybe he's upset over the judo? :P

I dunno, I can see both ways on it. It's not the strongest of slips if it is, but it's possible.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #50) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by Zilla »

The most logical is BSG, considering out of all the possible players, BSG is the only one Sens did not put at L-1 for any time. I'm less inclined to think Sens rode the razors edge by putting Tanarin at L-1 for most of Day 1, though the fact that I had to point out to him that he wasn't on Tanarin in the first place is a little incriminating. The Yorgi L-1 was short-lived, and if Tanarin is still a possibility, Yorgi is a possibility even moreso.

I just read Tanarin in isolation. Tanarin is transparently scummy. Holy cow.

Seriously, go read him in isolation and try to tell me he's not scummy.
Tanarin wrote:I didn't unvote because I don't see anyone hammering Yorgi. If scum were to quickhammer it basically end the game right away for them, whereas with town it would make it a lylo situation and possibly hand the game to scum.. So basically I feel she is safe for the moment. Now if I am correct with what I am thinking,
if I got a wagon on you going BSG, I bet Sens would hop right on it.
The entire post just rubs me the wrong way, and the bolded part even more so. It's like some kind of veiled threat as well as an excuse.

It's tough to weigh the contradiction between Sens keeping Tanarin at L-1 all day 1, Tanarin appearing scummy, and then Tanarin not voting during the deadlock. I'm pretty sure the fact that scum hasn't come in with the hammer at this point means that Sens is scum, so I'm very hesitant to move my vote from Sens to someone else in this dynamic.

There's also the weird leanings that are going on without a vote. Tanarin
FOS's
me on something that he claims is stupid regardless of alignment, and BSG states he's leaning Sens as scum. They're not voting though, making it a Mexican standoff, and a question whether they really believe those things or if they're just manufactured opinions based on outside knowledge.

Overall, Tanarin's strikes me as odd yet again because he admits in the very same post that he thinks it's dumb both for town and scum, yet raises suspicion anyway. It's a blatant contradiction that invalidates his opinion and offers a way out.

Then there's the terrible hammer yesterday and Sens constantly complaining that "If you had only waited, I'd be clear by now." Nevermind that Sens was the one to put Tajo at L-1. It's possible the movement was a sigh of relief between the two considering it took the pressure off of Tanarin, and allowed them someone to hammer. It didn't work on Yorgi because Tanarin and Sens were already part of that, and they needed two votes from town in order to hammer.

I admittedly suspected Yorgi at first for only directing questions at me and appearing sympathetic to Sens until I realized that the situation is a lot more muddy from the outside, and my reasons for suspecting Yorgi were basically OMGUS.

Yeah, I think I can definately state that I believe Tanarin and Sens are paired.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #51) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:16 pm

Post by Zilla »

I think BSG refusing to hammer Yorgi is something to look at as well. Obviously they aren't scum together, for the same reason Tanarin and BSG aren't scum together, so that is not the reason BSG did not hammer Yorgi. If Yorgi was scum, that's crazy unfortunate for town that BSG didn't hammer, but if BSG is scum, it's possible that he didn't want to hammer to set up for Day 2 so that he wouldn't be implicated by being the rushed hammer vote on town. It's possible he was feeling confident enough that he and Sens would both make it to Day 2 that he thought it would be best not to be part of a lynch (see: not participating in Tajo's lynch).

There may be more direct association evidence to implicate BSG and Sens together, though that's WIFOM whether or not that was planned to look that way or not.

I'm having a hard time seeing Sens and Yorgi together. Then again, I'm having a hard time seeing Yorgi with anyone, and perhaps that's the worst part of all of it. I do have to say if Yorgi is scum, it's well played, because the only thing I picked up on from it all was favoring Sens in the questioning Day 2.

I think, on the surface, BSG looks like the most likely pair, and underneath it all, Tanarin looks like the most likely pair, all dependant on how much courage Sens has. He went the whole day without pressuring BSG, and he went most of the day tempting a hammer on Tanarin. If Sens is really good at playing Chicken, Tanarin is definately the suspect. If it's a simple game, it's BSG.

Here's my percentage chance breakdown.

Tanarin: 55% (Isolation scumminess > Sens playing chicken)
BSG: 35% (Not "cleared" by Sens.)
Yorgi: 10% (There's the possiblity Yorgi is a fantastic scum player and Sens felt the quick rush vote would be harmless)
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Zilla »

The ">" in Tanarin was supposed to be an arrow, "->" not a "greater than."
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Post by Zilla »

^ because being wrong is the same as being scum.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #54) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Post by Zilla »

SensFan wrote:The fact that Zilla is putting my most likely partner as someone I put at -1 for most of the Day is just another reason she's Scum.
Zilla wrote:^ because being wrong is the same as being scum.
Basically, it's like Sens is saying "Hahaha, Tanarin's not my partner, you must be scum!"
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #55) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:17 am

Post by Zilla »

Sens is really pushing that everything should be taken at face value...

I'm rather surprised he didn't take the bait on BSG, actually, considering he thinks BSG is my scum partner. Perhaps I was wrong about Sens/Tanarin and it's actually Sens/BSG...
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #56) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:00 am

Post by Zilla »

I'm saying you wouldn't "lose face" for going for BSG by what you publicly claim to think.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Zilla »

Though now that I think about it, switching your vote would have lifted the illusion that keeping your vote on me is necessary to maintain this Mexican standoff condition.

Still, I would have thought you would have gone for BSG with Yorgi on him. Reasons you wouldn't switch include:

BSG is your buddy.
Yorgi is your buddy, thus you'd need either me or Tanarin for a hammer.
You were waiting for Tanarin.

So, I guess this doesn't prove anything... :/
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by Zilla »

Exactly why I claimed it was absurd that you didn't vote BSG, if it was as you said and you were town and you thought BSG was my scum partner, you would be more inclined to vote him. You're not understanding what I'm saying there.

I'm basically saying that you're contradicting yourself when you say "BSG is Zilla's partner" and then you're very reluctant to vote him, though now I realize why you wouldn't, for the reasons I listed above.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by Zilla »

Maybe I should have used quotes for you?
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by Zilla »

Tanarin wrote: Well, I was wrong on saying neither side had NO reason at all to do it. Scum could possibly bait someone into voting them, while town if they are active enough,
could indeed bait one of the scum out of they are impatient enough.
Thing is, this trick benefits scum more than town. I mostly posted the FoS because that trick
benefits scum either way you look at it.
Underlined points contradict each other. What is it, that it's possible or not possible? Also, it sounds like a lot of this was made
I'm was and still not convinced that what she did was indeed a scum gambit as opposed to town being stupid, though I am starting to lean towards the former as opposed to the latter.
Links plz? What supports that "leaning"?
Anyway, if I HAD to vote right now, I would say Zilla based on what I have seen. Something is just rubbing me the wrong way. I'll need to re-read what has been said again just to see what exactly it is though.
This is a very scum thing to say, and I'll tell you exactly what it is that's rubbing you the wrong way.
I'm voting for your partner
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:13 am

Post by Zilla »

Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Zilla »

Zilla wrote:You'd do it very carefully. It still seems like a rediculous "look at me, I'm pro-town!" move that doesn't actually benefit town. You just make a gamble that we don't hit your partner, which isn't too hard to do because we're hunting blind Day 1, and with you tied to not providing any reasons or analysis, we don't have to expect anything from you, nor do you have to make any associations because you say you'll vote anyone. Al in all, it's a perfect place for scum to hide provided they don't shoot themselves in the foot, and it's not a hard gamble to take given that you're not likely to be lynched yourself and your partner is only 1 of a possible 6 other targets.
post 175. It's also interesting to read the top of that page over again.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by Zilla »

SensFan wrote:
For all you know, I was Scum.
I thought you were just saying it's impossible you could have been scum? Now you're saying you could have been? O_O.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:45 pm

Post by Zilla »

You mean a 16.66% chance (not counting yourself), or a 28.28% chance (counting yourself). Those are good odds.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:00 am

Post by Zilla »

Link: Gee, it sure is boring around here.

King: My boy, this peace is what all mafiosos strive for.

Link: I just wonder what Sensfan is up to!
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:19 am

Post by Zilla »

I'm not going to F5 a single page for three hours straight, you know.

It's pretty much game over at this point anyway, unless Yorgi is the second scum...
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #67) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by Zilla »

Abrasive playstyle =/= scum, no matter how easy it could have been to spin.

I don't know how this would have fared without my suicide tactic, but I may have done that either way, scum or town.

Sens, though, can you tone it down a little? You don't have to drop f-bombs to get your point across.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by Zilla »

Oh, and I had no hope in hell of spinning Yorgi/Sens, the game was over when Yorgi voted.

5 person LyLo is a fun place to hang out in :P.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #69) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:53 am

Post by Zilla »

I read Tan in isolation and I figured even barely trying to defend him would have been suicide, so I figured the best way would be to try to pair him with Sens. That failed so hard. :(
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #70) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:54 am

Post by Zilla »

Oh, and who was scum first game?
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Zilla »

I would have liked to know who was scum in the cancelled game :/.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”