BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:44 am

Post by BSG »

/confirm
Also,
Mod
, I hope you aren't bothered that I post it here, but the following rule doesn't apply in this game, as it's nightless:
Nights will last up to 72 hours, but may be shorter if all night choices are in before the deadline.
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:26 am

Post by BSG »

Vote Tanarin

And from this moment starts the argument between me and Sens about why I didn't hammer. I didn't for the following reasons:
-I'm not sold on your logic about the random lynch which you discussed in open 109. I'm of the opinion that the scummiest player should be lynched. And I'm sticking my guns to that. If you want the Yorgi lynch to happen, you'll have to ask Tajo to help you with that.
-I find Tanarin the scummiest right now. If he truly finds Sens's reason for his vote on Yorgi weird, I'd think that he would unvote. I'm really interested to know why he didn't.
-And I'd love to hear the reactions to the Yorgi-wagon.
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:16 am

Post by BSG »

Post 52

First of all, the lurking argument doesn't make any sense. If you actually wonder why, you can check my post history.
Secondly, why should I have hammered Yorgi? I didn't think that she was scummy. And as I already said, I want to have the scummiest lynched. Besides, why are you actually wondering about that, as you clearly said that you didn't have any reason for voting Yorgi. Only to test SensFan.
And third, I knew that Sens wouldn't like it that I didn't hammer. I also wasn't planning to do so with what we had at that moment. If SensFan would have wanted that lynch, he didn't have to ask me for it. That's why I said that he should ask Tajo. On a side note, your case that Tajo and me would have been lovers together was utterly crap. I think that the following quote explains why:
Zilla wrote:Especially when BSG says "You'll have to get Tajo's help." It really looks like she just doesn't want to be the hammer vote, and she wants her hands clean as far as the Yorgi lynch goes.
Tanarin wrote:Now then, BSG I want to ask you, would you agree that I have a point about no one wanting to hammer Yorgi, scum or town, for the reasons I have stated earlier?
Nope. It would have been yes, if Sens wouldn't have been in this game.
Yorgi wrote:Post 52 for Zilla seems like a
convient
answer.
I don't know what the bolded word means. I couldn't find it in my dictionary (I'm Dutch). Could you please explain this?
Yorgi wrote:You are jumping on me about my vote on you, Tajo.
I so disagree with this. He asked if you thought he was scum and if you'd hammer him at L-1. He was definitly not jumping on to you.
SensFan wrote:Not hammering someone is a HUGE scumtell in this game.
Not with you in this game...

I so agree with post 77. Yorgi, why didn't you attack me previous day?
SensFan wrote:Just don't lynch me today, or if you insist on lynching me, make damn sure I get the chance to explain.
:roll:

*Banghead* at post 93. Include posts 106 and 108 for the same *banghead* as well.

The Tajo lynch was really terrible due to the reasons for voting him.

@Yorgi
See post 116. I'm really interested in that answer.

@SensFan
No, you wouldn't have been confirmed in my eyes.

@Zilla
I seriously can't see how Tajo's flip makes me less suspicious.

Mod, you weren't the only mod who had that problem. Shaft.ed apparently also had send me a prod, but that one also 'disappeared'.

At this moment, Sens really bothers me. I also find Yorgi scummy. I'm having doubts about Zilla due to the connection she saw between me and Pops.
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:10 am

Post by BSG »

@SensFan
We already knew from the previous game that you'd vote anyone who would get close to a lynch. You said that it's better to random lynch someone day 1. If you'd change that behaviour, it would be suspicious. So if you're scum, you have to put everyone close to a lynch, otherwise players would be suspicious of you. That's probably the reason why Zilla pointed it out that you weren't on the bandwagon with the most votes at a certain point.
If you're town, you'd put everyone close to be lynched as this is your playstyle at lover games, but if you're scum, you'd do the same as well as you'd be seen as scummy if you didn't. That's why you wouldn't be cleared by me.

This action really confuses me. I need to think this over.
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:40 am

Post by BSG »

I disagree with my prod... Tanarin and I both posted on the same day and I only get a prod.

But Tanarin, why is it suspicious if both scum and town don't have a reason for a self-vote?

Also, Sens. That argument about 'you, me and your partner' doesn't make sense at all. Zilla thinks that you're scum so why should she say it differently? DGB would be scum in all of her games if that argument of yours is true. Not to forget that you could make it up and use it for your own needs. And don't forget that what scum does in one game, doesn't make someone else scum for doing it in a different game.

And Tanarin, could you explain this quote:
@BSG: Well you seem to have forgotten that Sens was already on the Yorgi wagon when she was put at L-1 (He was the second vote and then the third vote in fact.)
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:31 am

Post by BSG »

Then why use it as argument if you know this?

Leaning you as scum at this moment.
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:37 pm

Post by BSG »

@Tanarin
Regarding your question. I wasn't talking about Sens hammering, but that Sens wouldn't mind a hammer as he has said in this game.
Could you now respond about your FoS. Two of us are wondering why it's suspicious if both scum and town don't have a reason for it?
Also, it seems like you know something. I think that you might need a look at post 189 what Yorgi bolded in your quote.
And I was wondering, if both Zilla and SensFan would be at L-1 and your vote would be the hammer this day, who would you vote and why?

@Zilla
After Tanarin has answered, you may explain the both sides mentioned in post 191.
And I don't understand your last post. Could you explain it?
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:14 am

Post by BSG »

Tanarin, what I meant is easy. You said this:
Tanarin wrote:OK, sorry about the absence. Anyway WHAT THE HEL ARE YOU DOING VOTING YOURSELF ZILLA?!
That was stupid and nearly lost us the game right there
. I can see no reason to do that scum or town.

HEAVY FoS: Zilla
How do you know the bolded?

Yorgi, about what FoS are you talking as I haven't FoSed anybody in this game?

Well, if you hadn't put Tanarin at L-1, Zilla would have been suspicious of you as you were talking that a random lynch is the best to do in this game. So if you hadn't voted Tanarin, you'd have been in trouble. The chance that you'd have been lynched for not putting Tanarin at L-1 would have been higher than a random lynch on Tanarin. So it can make sense that you and Tanarin are buddies, Sense.
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Post by BSG »

There's a possibility, but as this game is all about lynching one scum, I rather focus on those I find scummy. Yorgi is the least scummiest of the remaining players to me.
Besides, at this point I'd say Tanarin/Zilla scumpair. But this might change if you can answer this question:
BSG wrote:Tanarin, what I meant is easy. You said this:
Tanarin wrote:OK, sorry about the absence. Anyway WHAT THE HEL ARE YOU DOING VOTING YOURSELF ZILLA?!
That was stupid and nearly lost us the game right there
. I can see no reason to do that scum or town.

HEAVY FoS: Zilla
How do you know the bolded?

Yorgi, about what FoS are you talking as I haven't FoSed anybody in this game?
Also, now that I think about it, if you think that Zilla's selfvote would have resulted in your loss, then why are you suspicious of Zilla?
And I'd like it if Yorgi could answer the question aimed at her.
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:25 am

Post by BSG »

Vote Zilla

Hopefully my assumed scumpair is correct.
BSG
BSG
Goon
BSG
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:03 am

Post by BSG »

If both of you are saying the truth, then we have won :D.
My sincere apologies SensFan. It's just that I don't like it to rule players out , while looking for scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”