Mini 730 - Hard Nights in the City - OVER!

ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:00 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

/confirm
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

vote: Megatheory
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

canadianbovine wrote:vote: chaosomega for not have an explanation for voting for Megatheory
Who says I don't have an explanation for it?

And Juls, you haven't voted yet. Why?
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Porkens wrote:Wow nice Cainstrawman defense there Mr. WIFOM. omfg. Happy with my vote.
...well, as long as you're happy with the vote I guess. You seem really sure considering we're only on page 3. Care to elaborate more, because I'm not really seeing it.

As for my reasoning for my Megatheory vote, there's not really much to go on at this point in the game, so I'll jump on small things I notice.
Megatheory wrote:Self voting is ridiculously stupid. It accomplishes nothing positive for the town and provides no information that we can use to determine your alignment. Knock it off. Seriously. Don't try to defend this boneheaded action or you will just be risking getting yourself lynched for no benefit whatsoever.
Posts like these strike me as suspicious. It's not trying to find scum, but on a superficial level, it looks like a pro-town thing to say. To me, it looks more like filler for mafia so that they both look active and helpful while really being neither.
Megatheory wrote:I am trying to convince don_johnson that self voting is bad. Do you think self voting is a good plan? If so, why?
A better question is why you're trying to convince him in the first place. This irks me more with what you post after it:
Megatheory wrote:I'm not pushing don. I don't find him suspicous. Where is this coming from?
So you're essentially saying your discussion with him is merely mafia theory and you don't find him suspicious because of it even though you just stated it is bad (and therefore presumably anti-town). In my book, people that do anti-town things are scummy and should be pressured.

I also found it interesting that you moved your original vote to somebody else after the person you were originally voting made a comment about somebody else. Not really suspicious in and of itself, but interesting.

Oh, and one more quote from you:
Megatheory wrote:I'm suggesting that discussing things that really don't benefit the town and can't be used to determine someone's alignment are bad.
Oh, irony.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Post by ChaosOmega »

Apologize for not posting, lost internet temporarily when I went back to college. Very late now, have to sleep, will be at work in under 6 hours, can hopefully reread then.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:24 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

canadianbovine wrote:CO - Anti Town =/= scum
While this may be technically true, in the sense that not everyone who performs anti-town actions is scum, there's really not much else for me to go on. Unless you have better suggestions on how to find scum, I'm going to stick with this method.

unvote, vote: insanepenguin02

insanepenguin02 wrote:Your vote with no reasoning presented was EXTREMELY suspicious!
Why? It was on the start of page 2, we were still in the random voting stage. Would my vote have been less suspicious if I would have tacked on a hokey bullshit random reason?
insanepenguin02 wrote:And then why did you point out Juls not voting yet?
...are you seriously questioning me pointing out suspicious behavior in others? You know what game we're playing, right?
insanepenguin02 wrote:In your last post (your reasoning behind Mega's vote), you say that there really isn't much to go on. So why did you vote instead of FOS?
You voted for canadianbovine on page 2. I'm assuming since you don't want to look like a hypocrite, that you had a lot to go on when you made that vote. So I'm curious as to your well-founded case on him after only 40 posts.

Oh, and making a ranking system to place a vote on the player you ranked as 3rd scummiest looks extremely suspicious, I don't care how you justify it.
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:29 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

insanepenguin02 wrote:So from now on it is a MAFIA
LAW
that I vote for who I think is the scummiest right off the bat and not offer any other explanations than that?!
What benefits do you see from not voting who you see as the scummiest player?
insanepenguin02 wrote:To say that I have a "well-founded case" is COMPLETELY over-reaction! I gave some very initial analysis and asked questions to let everyone find more out about everyone else. To say that I had hard evidence and that all of my "rankings" and thoughts were in concrete is absurd.
My thoughts exactly. You asked why I voted without much to go on. Well, you did the same thing. Hell, everyone does at the beginning. For you to find me suspicious because of that is ridiculous.
insanepenguin02 wrote:But I would have to say that in this game in particular, you guys have completely over-reacted.
Disagree. Regardless of your reasoning, ranking people by scumminess and then voting for somebody that you ranked at 3rd as soon as you post that analysis looks off. I would have jumped on it as well when you posted it if I would have had internet access.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”