Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:19 pm

Post by Korts »

roflcopter wrote:its a random vote. i random vote korts in every game we play together, because he has an alarmingly high rate of being scum when i'm in the game. almost 100%.
Every single one except for The New C9 so far of our finished games, but rofl replaced out of that one.

So yeah.

vote: Netlava

The dice are a lie!
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:36 am

Post by Korts »

I endorse that plan, absolutely.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:41 am

Post by Korts »

BlakAdder wrote:
unvote, vote:popsofctown

Logical fallicies ftl
Considering the amount of logical fallacies generally used in random voting, why pops in particular? I notice rofl, Netlava among others using clearly broken logic, yet you only point out pops.

DISTANCING ALERT

MAN YOUR STATIONS (alternatively woman them)

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

@Caboose, why not the hider?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:42 am

Post by Korts »

EBWOP: actually it's not distancing. I thought the scumteam was only two players, but since it's three, rofl-BA-Net seems more plausible derived from that.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:43 am

Post by Korts »

BlakAdder wrote:What would this accomplish?
Stupid question. If the weak doc/hider happens to target mafia and they die, we'll know who they targeted.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:48 am

Post by Korts »

I don't think restricting hypo-doc/hypo-hider claims is optimal play. Explain again how it would be bad for town not to, please.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:59 pm

Post by Korts »

Netlava wrote:
Korts wrote:EBWOP: actually it's not distancing. I thought the scumteam was only two players, but since it's three, rofl-BA-Net seems more plausible derived from that.
Re-reading the thread, I just thought it strange that an experienced player would think the scumteam had only two players.
How is it strange, and how is it related to experience? I didn't remember that this is a 12 player game. Anyway, my point still stands, and I haven't gotten a reply yet. BlakAdder, why point out only pops' broken logic when it was pretty apparent he wasn't the only one?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:02 am

Post by Korts »

pops wrote:Gambler's fallacy is not a fallacy,
Please define fallacy. In iambic pentameter.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #67 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:02 am

Post by Korts »

And anyway, it's in the godsdamn name of "gambler's fallacy"!
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #73 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:13 am

Post by Korts »

unvote, vote: ryan

Opportunism, yay!
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #88 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:34 pm

Post by Korts »

popsofctown wrote:I'm not sure if me or Korts is failing at internet former, my defense of Gambler's Fallacy and saying it's not a fallacy is meant to be a joke.
I realize. But I'm trying to make serious discussion out of jokes. That's the general progression into scumhunting.

ryan's explaining post is fairly clear other than the superfluous use of "thus" which may indicate nerves. On the other hand, it might just be his thing. Will research him on the linked site when I have the time.
Caboose wrote:Speaking of meta...
where's rofl?
That's a good question. He's been posting some elsewhere, but to be fair there's little going on here so far. rofl seems pro-town to me atm.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #104 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Post by Korts »

Res. 1: yes

Res. 2A: reluctant yes
Res. 2B: no

hypo-claiming should be done in popcorn style in my irrelevant opinion, starting not with most pro-town, but randomly.

Meanwhile, rofl is town at the moment. Otherwise he wouldn't be pinning pro-town people, but attacking every scumtell.
GIEFF wrote:I agree with these three points, with the caveat that if we are not to follow Resolution 2b, we should be careful not to reveal the doc to the scum. To help in this regard, EVERYONE should try to mix up whether they pick a person that has been targeted yet for that night, whether they pick a person that they have targeted before, and the order in which they hypo-doc claim.
:goodposting:

The ryan-wagon is obviously scum-ridden at this point.

unvote

GIEFF makes a good case on Badguy, but I'd like to hear from Gamma first.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #116 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:22 am

Post by Korts »

GIEFF wrote:I vote nay on Resolution 3, although I don't think strictly alphabetical is best. Is there a way to give us a little more flexibility? The hider clearing as many townies as possible before dying is CRUCIAL, and limiting his ability to hide behind who he/she thinks is town on the first few nights is very bad. What if the town voted on who gets to hypotarget first? A big drawback of this is just the time commitment it would take to get everybody in the thread and paying enough attention to vote, but I feel it gives us more flexibility than a simple alphabetical system.
I've thought about suggesting this before, and no. It gives scum the "most pro-town" vote of the town, and they get an easier NK. I think letting a random person start (random.org or dice should do the trick) and then continuing popcorn style is the best while still keeping scum relatively in the dark.

(FYI popcorn goes thus:

A: claim. gogogo B!
B: claim. gogogo E!
E: claim. gogogo C!

etc.)
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #120 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:26 am

Post by Korts »

GIEFF is dealing mostly in information and not analysis, though. He's more town than some, but there are more town people than him around.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #130 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:46 pm

Post by Korts »

Netlava wrote:I find this comment suspicious since I think town would focus more on the specifics rather than vaguely calling out the wagon. Plus, it is a bit of an exaggeration
It got carried away very fast. I believe that scum would either jump on a good town wagon at this point or start bussing.I'll analyse the wagon when I have the time. Right now, I got a train to catch.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #139 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:57 am

Post by Korts »

I can start the hypoclaims if you want me to; but I will be hypoclaiming later on when I have better reads. I think hypoclaims should be done right before lynching and not at this point, which pops seems to be pushing for.

Net, Gamma hasn't posted between your last post and the one before. Why reiterate the suspicion against him?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #144 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:48 am

Post by Korts »

Gamma wrote:It will most likely get called out as OMGUS. that's fine with me.
Why pre-emptively defend OMGUS accusations? Are you deliberately making an OMGUS case?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #146 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:17 am

Post by Korts »

Gamma wrote:
Korts wrote:
Gamma wrote:It will most likely get called out as OMGUS. that's fine with me.
Why pre-emptively defend OMGUS accusations? Are you deliberately making an OMGUS case?
Do you want it to be an OMGUS case?
Would you answer my question with something other than a question, please?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #149 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:21 am

Post by Korts »

This is not that kind of game, Gamma :)

Seriously, answer me properly.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #152 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:23 am

Post by Korts »

Gamma wrote:Not to mention someone will consider it OMGUS to call out a player who is voting someone.
Give this sentence another go, please. I can't figure out what exactly this means...
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #154 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:34 am

Post by Korts »

Gamma wrote:
Korts wrote:
Gamma wrote:Not to mention someone will consider it OMGUS to call out a player who is voting someone.
Give this sentence another go, please. I can't figure out what exactly this means...
Listen harder.

If I made large and unsightly case against someone who had just voted me, would it not sound a little like revenge?
OK, I thought that's what you wanted to say. But "someone" is a very general term; "call out a player who is voting someone" does not equal "call out a player who is voting someone on their wagon".

Either way, cases against someone who voted you aren't definitely OMGUS. If you make your reasons for suspicion clear, any accusation of OMGUS will be invalid. As long as your reasons make sense, of course.

(for simplicity's sake I'm not going to start arguing that OMGUS doesn't even exist in practice)
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #155 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:35 am

Post by Korts »

EBWOP: left a bit out...
Korts wrote:Either way, cases against someone who voted you aren't definitely OMGUS. If you make your reasons for suspicion clear, any accusation of OMGUS will be invalid. As long as your reasons make sense, of course.
Thus, since you were already supposedly preparing a case, pre-emptively defending yourself against any OMGUS accusation makes you look like you have motive to think you'll have to defend yourself and your case.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #165 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:30 am

Post by Korts »

Gamma is unhelpful to a painful extent. Add to that the pre-emptive defense of his case on ryan, and we have a scummyperson.

vote: Gamma
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #169 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:42 am

Post by Korts »

Gamma wrote:
Korts wrote:Gamma is unhelpful to a painful extent. Add to that the pre-emptive defense of his case on ryan, and we have a scummyperson.

vote: Gamma
Am I supposed to be scared?
No, you're supposed to start helping the town again; one single post making a case on ryan does not make you exempt from any further efforts. But I guess an admission of anti-town intentions is good enough too.

And thank you, GIEFF, for the vote analysis. I think that's helpful. According to your records, Gamma hasn't voted anyone as of now, which seems to be further proof of his lack of enthusiasm in finding scum.

I endorse other people joining this wagon.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #173 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by Korts »

That's L-2. I don't think we should go any closer at this game state.

Gamma, you can claim if you wish.

Any further players who intend to vote Gamma, please, do not officially do it, just express your intent.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #185 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:24 am

Post by Korts »

Gamma wrote:It is not.
Any reasoning besides outright denial?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #190 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:39 am

Post by Korts »

Gamma wrote:
Korts wrote:
Gamma wrote:It is not.
Any reasoning besides outright denial?
No.

This is not a scumlynch, as you all know and try to hide. You want to lynch me because I'm not doing a good job of mafia, am I right?
Yes, the whole world is out to get you. Quit whining and give some content--opinions, analyses, anything that would help town catch scum in your opinion.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #191 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:41 am

Post by Korts »

pops wrote:It's never good to lynch townies just for playing poorly, but this is not one of those cases. You've been acting like scum.
Ugh. Did you just call Gamma a townie?

unvote, vote: popsofctown
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #193 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:52 am

Post by Korts »

Hurm. Somehow I read you to be implying that Gamma is a townie playing poorly; I must have skipped over the "never" part.

unvote, vote: Gamma
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #208 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:31 am

Post by Korts »

popsofctown wrote:He's still given no new case, or even a reitieration of his other case. He's apparently trying to claim his scummy behavior was induced by the hypo-claim discussion?
Why talk about Gamma in the third person? It makes you seem more intent upon convincing the town of Gamma's guilt than finding scum.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #211 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:41 am

Post by Korts »

Gamma, who are your suspects, and why? Please make a comprehensive list of suspicions when you have the time.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #236 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:47 am

Post by Korts »

I agree with GIEFF about BSG being guilty of his points against BA and Eso; I don't like how BSG's response is that he participated in the hypoclaiming discussion and therefore better off than the aforementioned two. The hypoclaiming discussion is purely information and anti-town arguments about information are far more easily discerned than if they are analyses. I am looking forward to your opinions of players, and a comprehensive list of suspicions I would also like to see from you.

Gamma makes an interesting point about pops which I intend to look into in depth when I have the time.
ryan wrote:I really don't see how my last post was scummy. I was prodded because I was in the process of moving and packing for schooll after CHristmas break, and didn't have internet up in that time frame.
While this may have been the case, your explanation rubs me the wrong way. What connection is there between "my last post was not scummy" and the circumstances in which you were prodded? Moving does not absolve you of being non-committing and piggy-backing on others' arguments.

I also don't think your jab at rofl is justified. rofl's playstyle is more opinion-orientated than based on thorough analysis.
popsofctown wrote:EsoMonty, FoS's and votes are just conventions that people optionally use to emphasize their suspicions about a player. (a vote has actual lynching power, but it's sometimes used more as a convention then an actual attempt get someone lynched). No one has to use those conventions if they don't want to. Sometimes i use an FoS or HoS, sometimes i just talk about my suspicions without bolding anything, especially if they aren't serious, aren't tied to one specific action, or are especially dependent on the reaction i get.
I would call a vote more a tool than a convention, since it has actual bearing on the game's outcome through lynching. But yes, I agree with this point, you don't have to FoS or HoS when you can just as easily express your suspicions in nicely rounded sentences. Some like the theatrical expressions of pointing a Finger of Suspicion, but I just hate stuff like that. Voting, on the other hand, is always good; I like to keep my vote in action, because it's something that you can use to actually "threaten" people with.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #244 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:04 am

Post by Korts »

ryan2754 wrote:
Korts wrote:While this may have been the case, your explanation rubs me the wrong way. What connection is there between "my last post was not scummy" and the circumstances in which you were prodded? Moving does not absolve you of being non-committing and piggy-backing on others' arguments.

I also don't think your jab at rofl is justified. rofl's playstyle is more opinion-orientated than based on thorough analysis.
Ummm, isn't this game about making a case about someone as scummy and then getting others to follow suit to get someone lynched? Thus, I really don't seem anything wrong with "piggy-backing" or simply agreeing with someone else's argument, especially if it makes sense.
You are still expected to make your own opinions. If there were "nothing wrong" with piggy-backing, scum could easily coast to endgame without having to say a single original thought.
ryan wrote:Umm, whether or not it is his "style," opinion-oriented << thorough analysis.
If you want something to read, you should take a look at rofl's posts in isolation in the linked games. His style, while not analysis-orientated, is not, in and of itself, anti-town. Whether opinion-orientated play or analysis-orientated play is better in helping town is another and subjective matter, but you're making a scumtell of something that isn't one.

I agree with the hypoclaiming;

If I'm the doc, I'll target GIEFF
If I'm the hider, I'll target roflcopter.

GIEFF, gogogo

BTW rofl's IIoA is bothering me. His recent posts didn't say anything of people being scummy; all he's talking about is theory discussion and starting the hypoclaims.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #247 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:44 am

Post by Korts »

scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #249 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:45 am

Post by Korts »

Yes, and I did. But I've never really seen rofl do it before is what bothers me.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #253 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:34 am

Post by Korts »

EsoMonty wrote:
GIEFF wrote:If I'm doc, I'll target pops
If I'm hider, I'll target Netlava

Netlava, go.
I might be mistaken, but isn't the doc target next not the hider target?
popcorn-style hypoclaiming means the claimer chooses who goes next. There's no fixed "next"
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #264 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:16 am

Post by Korts »

There you go, Gamma. Why did this have to be forced out of you? You're not even under that much pressure any more, because some people don't have the balls to lynch an openly anti-town element.
rofl wrote:korts is this the first..er second.. time you're actually gonna be town in a game with me?)
Well, I'm town, I know that. However, I'm not that sure about you at the moment. Take a look:
rofl wrote:gamma is starting to look like the vi who attracted a crap bandwagon.
This doesn't explain his general and quite straightforward unhelpfulness. Try defending your buddy more subtly next time, please.
pops wrote:rofl's "opinion" style is weird to me. He really always does that?
Yes he does, mostly.
EsoMonty wrote:
Gamma wrote:
EsoMonty wrote:
You have FOS ryan and believe that he could be mafia. I am looking to you to look through his latest posts which I believe to be scummy and tell me why I am wrong or right.
I'd prefer if you'd explain to me which posts you mean by "latest posts".
I can see why people are considering you for a lynch, you are being evasive to people's questions. However, I am going to ignore that and reiterate my question. Posts since your scumhunting of ryan. Do you believe that his posts have become scummier or less scummy and how so?

@Ryan:
Do you believe that Gamma's latest posts have been scummy? Please explain your answer.
Why are you working so hard on having these two against each other? Scumsenses tingling...
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #273 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:47 pm

Post by Korts »

Gamma, if you ignore practically everything directed at you, you are going to be lynched, you realize.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #275 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:15 am

Post by Korts »

One of every ten questions, yes.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #290 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:45 am

Post by Korts »

hi replacements. you are awesome.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #295 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:15 am

Post by Korts »

Gamma wrote:I'm not awesome? :(
Until you answer every major question directed at you, I don't think so. Sorry :(
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #310 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:13 am

Post by Korts »

camn's player analysis is bugging me. I'm not sure why, and my head is killing me right now, so I'll come back for another look later.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #320 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:30 am

Post by Korts »

I just noticed that GIEFF's post 299 doesn't contain anything about BSG. Defending a scumbuddy from any previously unnoticed tells, perhaps?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #322 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Korts »

Ok, sorry. In that case, I'd like BSG to commit to a case and/or wagon lest we believe him to be skimming scum.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #348 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Korts »

I'm tempted to lynch ryan just to see where following rofl takes us. But I don't get what makes him feel a ryan-esomonty pair. Can you/do you want to elaborate, rofl?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #352 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:02 pm

Post by Korts »

BSG is a she? :shock:
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #370 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by Korts »

Empking. Why do you question a town read? Do you want to make it easier for scum, somehow? Or are you scum and shitting yourself by having two townies confirm themselves in each other's eyes?
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #380 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:56 am

Post by Korts »

Naturally, read up and make sure you understand the concept before you choose.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #392 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:02 am

Post by Korts »

I read your post, Red, and I appreciate both your input. Very concise.

A few things:

rofl has an established meta of opinion-oriented play. While it may not seem helpful, it usually is, especially later on. This might mean that he's less prone to scumslips in the usual sense, but he can definitely be caught by association. I don't support pressure on him solely for his playstyle; I advise you to go read some previous games of his and see for yourself whether his play has any reflection on alignment.

VI is Village Idiot here, not the player Vi.

And I notice you have ryan as pro-town in your list. What gave you the feeling that he's actually helping the town? All he has done so far was vote opportunistically, provide meta defense, hide behind a wall of text detailing a simple point (see his post 4 in isolation, baseless theorizing and theory discussion. The little analytical input from him is in his post 13 in isolation, and that entails brief, general sentences about the players. I'm not saying he's damned and should be lynched, but I definitely didn't see anything that indicates he's solid town. He deals mostly in Information Instead of Analysis (see Tarhalindur's tells in the wiki).
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #401 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by Korts »

Well, I was going to groan and say that we probably should've waited for Gamma for a final list of suspicions or a case on pops or something, but he probably wouldn't have complied anyway...
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #404 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by Korts »

It's not necessarily for if you flip town. It's much more immediately revealing if you're scum.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #406 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by Korts »

Xtoxm wrote:
Korts wrote:It's not necessarily for if you flip town. It's much more immediately revealing if you're scum.
No, it's for if you flip town. I've never seen such a request in a position where anyone has then backed down and said, nah that looks town, let's not lynch him.
Meh. I still think its real utility is when scum make it, preferably while they still think they could slip away.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #633 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:45 am

Post by Korts »

Good game, scum. Particularly GIEFF. I suspected a scum win when I found out that you are one of them, and I was especially angry that I chose to target you and you thus had a very good chance to survive by sheer WIFOM of nightkill overlapping with weak doc. I don't blame the town, I blame the scum for this one.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #634 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Korts »

And thanks for the awesome modding and flavor, Incog.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #637 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:58 am

Post by Korts »

GIEFF wrote:
Korts wrote:Good game, scum. Particularly GIEFF. I suspected a scum win when I found out that you are one of them, and I was especially angry that I chose to target you and you thus had a very good chance to survive by sheer WIFOM of nightkill overlapping with weak doc. I don't blame the town, I blame the scum for this one.
When did you find out that I was scum?
I PM'd Incog shortly after my death. I just couldn't wait 'til endgame.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #638 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:59 am

Post by Korts »

Meaning no, you didn't drop any big scumtells--or if you did, I won't be telling you now, will I ;)
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #651 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:55 am

Post by Korts »

um you didn't quote anything
scumchat never die

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”