Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Nono »

get the dig at hu tao (makes sense to me, it's an inconsistency) but overall marked difference in vibes from last game, willing to wait and see more, for now)
the claim from fl, seems like a fl move, no comment,, worst is a signal, a scum move, just to note
In post 77, jjh927 wrote: I'm gonna say Hu Tao reacted on instinct in a way that is more likely to come from town
Drew looks town off of it to me for similar reasons
Una is putting in some effort but not getting anything off of it yet
Gera looks like someone who will be very easy for me to place later despite not giving substantial content
In post 80, jjh927 wrote: I think drew interacting with it genuinely rather than shitposting is @town for drew
In post 95, jjh927 wrote: Actually yeah

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
kek no xD
VOTE: jjh
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:20 pm

Post by Nono »

thinking back, maybe flavour wouldn’t be so on the nose with a signal,, the lack of thought/backtrack was clumsy xD can see it as a classic fl move done thoughtlessly,, lean town
but this is still scummy
In post 77, jjh927 wrote: I'm gonna say Hu Tao reacted on instinct in a way that is more likely to come from town
Drew looks town off of it to me for similar reasons
Una is putting in some effort but not getting anything off of it yet
Gera looks like someone who will be very easy for me to place later despite not giving substantial content
i.e: sounds like a whole lot of saying something to look like something even though it points out nothing about no one in particular xD
marcistar has Hu Tao vibes from last game) iykyk, although more in your face so a little unsure how much is personality
remember disliking before, its still bothering me now
can go there, jv’s caught on too,, that was a good post
liking jv, bulge, off the top of my head

still continuing to read ty ty
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:27 am

Post by Nono »

ehh dozing off

skimming, jjhs super scum, to me xD
doubt I’ll get it but imma persist, worked last time

jjh
marcie, roden,, maybe

open for interaction, kthxbai
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:59 pm

Post by Nono »

In post 368, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 361, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 359, UnaBombaH wrote: @Jackson - if you'd humor me for a moment - if you were told that there's one scum in Drew/Hu Tao guaranteed, which would you lean on being scum based on this early game?
I think Hu Tao is actually a difficult person for me to read as I always end up TRing them (small sample size) but I would say Drew here nonetheless. Not sure why you're asking this, nor why you're asking me but there you go.
i got you. Hu Tao is town here.

I get pinged so hard at times when Hu tao is scum.
good times xD
leaning the same, on the analysis of Hu Tao
glad to get reassurance
In post 371, jjh927 wrote:
In post 363, marcistar wrote: IT BURNS

og this morning i was gonna say i dont understand the una susses, iirc they said they dont like flavor giving them a free tr whixh made me think "theyre town because what scum would COMPLAIN about this"

But then i read the "all the lurkers is scum" just now and its like... what? I dont think in a game like this we would be that lucky

In addition to this, ive also found a few of jjhs recents useless (ie: the "finding people we trust", its useless because hes pushing that responsibility onto everyone else instead of pushing forward options himself
Are you actually trying to understand what I'm doing with geraintm or what
svs?
In post 374, marcistar wrote:
In post 356, jjh927 wrote: For the first stop on our journey, let's find some town. If we take some people out of the POE, our rate of finding scum will go up just by picking a name out of a hat.

Can you think of anyone who seems to have expressed reads that go against the grain without any commonality or overlap with the rest of the game and its state as a whole?
After this post u didnt post again

Tell me where what i said is 😍😍
omg stop!!
In post 406, jjh927 wrote: Do you want to bounce some ideas then? I think Nono is 100% town here on the grounds that they have taken a very unique stance within the gamestate, despite ultimately being wrong. This was my canned answer to the question I asked geraintm
100%?!?! how is it so high?! unless…
jk jk, but no, kind of seriously

the self-case was also lowkey scummy
not the action, the execution
prefer not to elaborate, but will if need to

jjh/marci, I’ll bite (don’t inflate my ego, I’ll get nervous, but I’m putting my money there)

@mod v/la 36 hours
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:33 am

Post by Nono »

playing catch up, please bear with)
Spoiler:
outdated now, but felt overdone (trying to be "right"/prove "a point" w/e) if still of interest
effort=/=scummy, but case of the forementioned is

reading on,, is meh,, maybe don't feel as strongly anymore
partly due to credits where due, my dude(ette?) is soildering on xD (not sick of playing the fake model citizen?)
benefit of doubt is a check,, conclusion: very nice scum or just town
note to self: to check past games, confirm style and therefore stance

fine, fine ill lay off marci

kek xD here's the main event
In post 674, Dannflor wrote:
In post 406, jjh927 wrote: Do you want to bounce some ideas then? I think Nono is 100% town here on the grounds that they have taken a very unique stance within the gamestate, despite ultimately being wrong. This was my canned answer to the question I asked geraintm
i agree with this like as a generally town indicative tell but it's definitely not a complex enough tell to 100% town someone off of it?

generally when town has an against the grain read on a game they either care about it pretty intensely or end up peer pressured out of it because no one agrees with them

the scum read on you from nono feels like nono is holding the read for the sake of having it

like the whole "doubt ill get jjh eliminated but they so super scum xD" tone feels inconsistent with the actual view on the gamestate. like if town, I'd expect the natural inclination to be more engaging with other people's stated town reads on jjh's slot, or to treat the scum read with more seriousness than "oh well i probably can't get this"

town *love* to think they've caught a deepwolf and i don't get the sense from nono's tone that this read is something they are actually attached to
what tone are you expecting, a dying wish?
In post 724, Dannflor wrote:
In post 345, Nono wrote: thinking back, maybe flavour wouldn’t be so on the nose with a signal,, the lack of thought/backtrack was clumsy xD can see it as a classic fl move done thoughtlessly,, lean town
also i think this is uhhhhh

very likely to be scum positioning on flavor
positioning yawn, what makes you think i aim for consistency
point aside, that was a townread lol!

getting a flashback,, suddenly feels really bad xD
In post 404, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 366, Nono wrote: reading rest,, liking klazam, agreeing with points,, obvtown, at least for me
supports theory hu tao has bad intentions, shrug
other “obvscum” players, case, ab,, seems like scummy town,, but i have bias xD
In post 168, KittyTacky wrote: I think camel is town.

Abnegation is town, let's be honest it's fine if RVS votes stay until page 7.

Now that the leek thing is pointed out my tentative TR on him has crumbled. If I vote soon then I'm voting there.

Klaz also town imo.
liking kitty for this, rest a blur
In post 333, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 331, Nono wrote: checking in, read/catch up coming soon)
Welcome!
ty for welcome xD VOTE: wolftao
In post 133, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: Klazam

I think they backed off after seeing people townread me and it didn't seem natural in the first place.
y’all not seeing this??? quoted to clarify,, still happy to park

v/la always,ping me/tag me/w/e,, kthxbaii
I'm sure they've seen it but just disagree. Usually I'm good with when people have a wrong read to be able to see if it makes sense and is genuine, but this just seems very forced.
In post 415, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 408, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 405, Ame wrote:
In post 401, camelCasedSnivy wrote: arko ok

arko didnt really do anything and nono is just voting hu tao

its weird that theyre really only focusing on hu tao and not acknowledging anyone else so nulltown
why is that nulltown?
ope exactly what i said lmao

tunnels arent alignment indicative (unless some other piece influences it)

doesnt seem forced, seems the exact opposite: relaxed
Disagree. The posts they are saying I'm scum for don't make sense. I've seen scum strategies where they scumread the towniest person and everyone thinks they are town that's misled. Getting vibes of that here.
In post 740, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 722, Nono wrote:
In post 689, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 618, SzmarzLeek wrote: what about you Hu Tao, gimme the same
Ame town is my strongest read. I would say FL being town is my 2nd. He seems to be similar to what I'm used to.

Scum I think I would say Klazam and Nono would be my top elims for today, but things can change.
why am I scum to you, other than I scumread you, and your rebuttal to my post
genuine question, please answer)
I think I explained already but there is a scum strategy where you scumread tunnel the towniest person, and the rest of the town just sees you as misguided town. Looks like that, since your reasons for scumreading me I don't think make any sense.
In post 748, Hu Tao wrote: I should clarify, I don't see nono solving at all
maybe wolves like picking on poor me(

skimmed the rest, this was too shiny,, will read others at a later date
night all

VOTE: deep wolf dan
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:41 am

Post by Nono »

bulge is pretty towny, no?? imo at least
agreeing with their posts, jjh’s confidence, read on predecessor-dan
the last makes me think,, look at scum tao’s posts from last game, tell me they ain’t the same,, the predecessor’s just the icing on the cake
dan’s a good move)

to comment on gera, he’s not really scummy!
towny, eh wouldn’t go that far,, he’s just himself, like me

jjh,, still pending

going out today, good day everyone
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:19 pm

Post by Nono »

In post 1026, Dannflor wrote:
In post 919, Nono wrote: playing catch up, please bear with)
Spoiler:
outdated now, but felt overdone (trying to be "right"/prove "a point" w/e) if still of interest
effort=/=scummy, but case of the forementioned is

reading on,, is meh,, maybe don't feel as strongly anymore
partly due to credits where due, my dude(ette?) is soildering on xD (not sick of playing the fake model citizen?)
benefit of doubt is a check,, conclusion: very nice scum or just town
note to self: to check past games, confirm style and therefore stance

fine, fine ill lay off marci

kek xD here's the main event
In post 674, Dannflor wrote:
i agree with this like as a generally town indicative tell but it's definitely not a complex enough tell to 100% town someone off of it?

generally when town has an against the grain read on a game they either care about it pretty intensely or end up peer pressured out of it because no one agrees with them

the scum read on you from nono feels like nono is holding the read for the sake of having it

like the whole "doubt ill get jjh eliminated but they so super scum xD" tone feels inconsistent with the actual view on the gamestate. like if town, I'd expect the natural inclination to be more engaging with other people's stated town reads on jjh's slot, or to treat the scum read with more seriousness than "oh well i probably can't get this"

town *love* to think they've caught a deepwolf and i don't get the sense from nono's tone that this read is something they are actually attached to
what tone are you expecting, a dying wish?
In post 724, Dannflor wrote:
In post 345, Nono wrote: thinking back, maybe flavour wouldn’t be so on the nose with a signal,, the lack of thought/backtrack was clumsy xD can see it as a classic fl move done thoughtlessly,, lean town
also i think this is uhhhhh

very likely to be scum positioning on flavor
positioning yawn, what makes you think i aim for consistency
point aside, that was a townread lol!

getting a flashback,, suddenly feels really bad xD
In post 404, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 366, Nono wrote: reading rest,, liking klazam, agreeing with points,, obvtown, at least for me
supports theory hu tao has bad intentions, shrug
other “obvscum” players, case, ab,, seems like scummy town,, but i have bias xD
In post 168, KittyTacky wrote: I think camel is town.

Abnegation is town, let's be honest it's fine if RVS votes stay until page 7.

Now that the leek thing is pointed out my tentative TR on him has crumbled. If I vote soon then I'm voting there.

Klaz also town imo.
liking kitty for this, rest a blur
In post 333, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 331, Nono wrote: checking in, read/catch up coming soon)
Welcome!
ty for welcome xD VOTE: wolftao
In post 133, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: Klazam

I think they backed off after seeing people townread me and it didn't seem natural in the first place.
y’all not seeing this??? quoted to clarify,, still happy to park

v/la always,ping me/tag me/w/e,, kthxbaii
I'm sure they've seen it but just disagree. Usually I'm good with when people have a wrong read to be able to see if it makes sense and is genuine, but this just seems very forced.
In post 415, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 408, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 405, Ame wrote:
In post 401, camelCasedSnivy wrote: arko ok

arko didnt really do anything and nono is just voting hu tao

its weird that theyre really only focusing on hu tao and not acknowledging anyone else so nulltown
why is that nulltown?
ope exactly what i said lmao

tunnels arent alignment indicative (unless some other piece influences it)

doesnt seem forced, seems the exact opposite: relaxed
Disagree. The posts they are saying I'm scum for don't make sense. I've seen scum strategies where they scumread the towniest person and everyone thinks they are town that's misled. Getting vibes of that here.
In post 740, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 722, Nono wrote:
In post 689, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 618, SzmarzLeek wrote: what about you Hu Tao, gimme the same
Ame town is my strongest read. I would say FL being town is my 2nd. He seems to be similar to what I'm used to.

Scum I think I would say Klazam and Nono would be my top elims for today, but things can change.
why am I scum to you, other than I scumread you, and your rebuttal to my post
genuine question, please answer)
I think I explained already but there is a scum strategy where you scumread tunnel the towniest person, and the rest of the town just sees you as misguided town. Looks like that, since your reasons for scumreading me I don't think make any sense.
In post 748, Hu Tao wrote: I should clarify, I don't see nono solving at all
maybe wolves like picking on poor me(

skimmed the rest, this was too shiny,, will read others at a later date
night all

VOTE: deep wolf dan
nono, im curious why you assumed i interpreted your read on FL as a scum read

or rather why do you think that scum would be more likely to push FL in the aftermath of his miller claim
how does it work,,, i said his move was towny, what’s positioning? commenting on it?
saying a townie is towny as scum > position > ??? > profit?? xD
anyway if you think I play seriously or consistency, I got news kek

seeing latest page: bulge is the leading wagon
we’re doomed
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:25 pm

Post by Nono »

In post 983, The Bulge wrote:
In post 678, Dannflor wrote:
In post 641, The Bulge wrote: atm i like roden, hu tao, drew for town

una im on the fence

jackson still leaning scum but i think xegarus is worse

10ish more pages but ive got nothing going on at work this morning
bulge why was my slot worse than JV in your estimation

I see a lot of words put towards your scum read on JV but I don't really know why you scum read me
there weren't a lot of xegarus posts to go off of, i haven't really gone and made any cases this game my catching up has been pretty linear. so more content = more comments, ie not proportional to the strength of my read

is really bad. it reads to me like scum who is having a hard time faking scumreads and so picks a fight over nonsense and goes all in too early.
on the same page as this)
adding the fact dan is pulling a scum!tao move from last game, has me feeling good about it
know it’s a repeat, but nothing has changed, happy to park

ask me questions, refute me, w/e kbai
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:31 pm

Post by Nono »

In post 1080, Dannflor wrote:
In post 68, geraintm wrote:
In post 66, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 64, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 62, jjh927 wrote: That being said, like I posited earlier- why claim miller if the only theory you can come up with is a traitor? Do you not consider yourself a priority target for a scum cop to check?
In post 63, jjh927 wrote:
In post 56, marcistar wrote: I dont think what jjh said is scummy but tbh i dont even understand it
Just to pop over to the side for a second since I'm very much going to be focusing on Flavor Leaf for a little bit, the logic is essentially that in a game where it is known that the mafia have a cop, it is likely that the mafia will use that cop to try and find a traitor.
The existence of a miller in a setup with a mafia cop could result in some very very funny shenanigans where the mafia believe they have found a traitor when they have in fact found a miller
I am actually in agreement with JJh here.

Flavor, did you think about there being a traitor in this game before you claimed miller?
Nope.

I put like 3% thought into the Miller claim.
You are a better player than me, but after reading the other posts on why there is a miller in the game I think you should have known better than to make that claim as town.
if there is a traitor in this game, this post feels town indicative for geraint. or at the very least not group scum

I just feel in the scenario that there is a traitor there is a nonzero chance that scum would see FL claiming miller at the start of the game, meme or not, and think “hey, that’s our miller”

that’s kind of why i think scum might be slightly more likely to take a neutral to positive stance on Flavor Leaf a la Nono

geraint’s response feels a little too on the nose in that case
oh didn’t read this, seeing what you mean now
fyi, said it was lean scum at first
wondering why the first thought scum positioning, compared to other comments, if not for the reason of a predetermined scumread
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:27 am

Post by Nono »

pst… it’s Dan xD
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Nono »

bad move(
haven’t played with dan but heard things
based on assumptions, this is not what I expect, the logics off
can’t make y’all change, he’s slippery, formidable, I’ll give it to him, but gonna say I told you so,, almost sure of it /shrug

on the chance I’m wrong, bulge is easy town,, 10% scum vs 85%, it’s a shame
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:31 am

Post by Nono »

In post 1317, Flavor Leaf wrote: Hu Tao moving off of Bulge before Drew hammering is highly indicative of ScumTao regardless of Bulge wagon, tbh.

They jumped it. That was big Scum Tao energy.

VOTE: Hu Tao
really?? thought the “clearly town” at e-1 was towny
thinking…strangest flash wagon, something feels wrong

why is it so hard to get Dan omg!!
he’s flailing!! look at him kek xD

will try to come back to thread, later,, few hours ty
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Nono »

on mobile,, things happening in personal life, it’s been hard,, sorry sorry, for breaking my promise

just don’t have the strength

based on pivot opinion on me, jjh could still be scum,, first wanting to knight the lhf, a la moi,, then having no choice so pushing me back into the pool (partner reasons?)

dan,, dan, dan, dan,, know the logic players from the jumpy ones when I see them and I see no logic,, saying something that could be scummy, but wrong focus because that’s not what’s more likely to happen,, because he’s scum tryna push

jjh/dan, feels like that atm
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Nono »

In post 1522, Hu Tao wrote: I pray to you're somehow scum this game, Una. Because if not, hopefully you'll reevaluate how you play in the future when you see I'm town. You're not even trying to see a world where I'm town or seeing other possibilities which clouds your vision. I don't think I see scum doing that though which makes me sad.
this is so towny, come on xD
una town too, agree
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2298 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:59 am

Post by Nono »

@mod, can scum multitask

so much to unpack, thinking rn…
fl’s right,, marci’s claim not watertight, ref to loyal,, marci’s stubbornness/not getting it is off
better to leave her for now though,, scum neighboriser isn’t a biggie, drew/marci too weird (drew’s town now, agree), big help if she’s real, let her do her thing,, think about her tomorrow, the day after, w/e, maybe

VOTE: dann you’re forgetting something??
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2299 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:03 am

Post by Nono »

sorry to be stubborn, call me naive,, feels regrettable: “I’m a loyal neighbouriser”,, everyone: *speedlims*
scum can pile on easily riding on townie paranoia, think about it, for a bit imo
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2304 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:15 am

Post by Nono »

wait xD easy game VOTE: obvscum fire
In post 204, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm actually a Informed Macho Cop-Enabler Miller and I'm informed that the Mafia know that my role exists.
In post 2031, Firebringer wrote: i have no issues with mass claim
im a backup mailman
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2380 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Nono »

im fine with massclaim,, maybe today is the time. let me catch up first though, give few hours, busy atm, ty ty

pedit: kek xD
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2424 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:43 pm

Post by Nono »

thinking fire/dann
what's the plan for massclaim
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2480 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Nono »

In post 2459, Hu Tao wrote: Okay then. I don't have time to really argue like I usually do, so I'll just claim. I'm a Mason
jigs up i guess)
check our iso
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2481 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Nono »

In post 2432, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2323, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1958, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1957, marcistar wrote: umm!! yeah that was someone else!

are you sure you don't have anything else?? haha!
Umm no, just the message
In post 1959, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1958, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1957, marcistar wrote: umm!! yeah that was someone else!

are you sure you don't have anything else?? haha!
Umm no, just the message
Well we are in a hood now
drew says this before any mention of a hood from marci
"hey its me , the mailman

you should tell everyone we r in a hood xD"
xD
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2482 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Nono »

In post 2369, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2364, Flavor Leaf wrote: they are softing some type of result too, might as well just outright it.
Lol, I didn't want to claim unless I know we are doing the thing.

Town Informed Neighbor N1 PT Cop/N2 Traitor Finder

The informed part is obviously that there is a traitor in the game.

Dann is not in a PT, Una is not the Traitor.

Hu Tao, your turn
Dann traitor, fire scum fmpov then
we’ll do whichever you guys want
a scumflip proves me and hu tao
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2512 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Nono »

fire!scum pushing town unah, dan!scum pushing town bulge,, scum can’t bus today because it confirms me and hu tao
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2554 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:23 am

Post by Nono »

to note: n1 pt cop is before neighbourising,, drew should’ve used his power to investigate one person, not in a pt and not traitor is a full clear, at least I would’ve done

geras slot is tricky sure, but worse in front of our noses: backup mailman + especially loyal babysitter doesn’t even fit into the theme xD
never letting one of those get away for towny-seeming(? imo)-gera
swaying the conversation back, want to make the right decision,, my best bud and my lives are on the line)
In post 2304, Nono wrote: wait xD easy game VOTE: obvscum fire
In post 204, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm actually a Informed Macho Cop-Enabler Miller and I'm informed that the Mafia know that my role exists.
In post 2031, Firebringer wrote: i have no issues with mass claim
im a backup mailman
hu tao said it was a joke, others treat it as a joke,, me? unsure if so, or massive scum slip xD
(fire didn’t read game because, who claims on d1 kek)
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2679 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by Nono »

In post 2676, Doctor Drew wrote: Ok Lim me, town is in a good spot anyways despite you being wrong here and not just accepting the most simple solution

Pre Edit:. Frustrating to me when I know that all leads to a bad solve on me though.

I will vote Bulge if it is down to me and me.

I feel Insm probably taking my frustrations out on you s bit(and maybe from that other game a few weeks ago as well lol)
just came into thread, saw this: no

few hours please, ty ty
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2697 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:28 am

Post by Nono »

In post 2573, Firebringer wrote:
In post 228, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 226, The Bulge wrote:
In post 214, Hu Tao wrote:
Found the traitor
i actually dont hate this theory
It was a reference of my favourite setup design I’ve made yet

like here is jackson explaining the joke for you Nono.
ok ok,, accept the quote, my bad xD

overall: true, paranoia setting in, but rational mind says it's not that hard
i'll take the chance of sure scum in fire/dan,, if wrong, at most one, ggwp otherwise
personally lean dann,, for claim reasons, play reasons (earlier push reflective of scum!tao/scum angled push, bad intentions, w/e)
disagree with fl writing off dann for claim?? at very best not bad, not good (bad imo xD)
just remembered: dann softed d1, he's still here,, how do scum know he's not a threat?
fls town, drews town, stop fighting
VOTE: dann
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2823 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Nono »

In post 2776, UnaBombaH wrote: VOTE: nono
I'm just bored.

The time difference really wasn't this big of a deal some years ago, and even over night very little happens. :yawn:
una, that’s terrible/
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2825 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Nono »

meh what can I say?
believe in vibes,, vibes is intuition, intuition is queen where logic is king)

logic: like hu tao said, vote one of us if there’s 5 and no scum dead,, we’ve tied ourselves together, if scum, we auto lose,, what are you worried about
if town (we are), we’ll hit scum before, almost certain

logic: fypov, if we’re scum,, everyone else is telling the truth, so, what is this setup xD loyal babysitter, half cop, mailmen/neighbour does nothing

intuition: Drew’s claim makes sense, works with concept,, neighbourhoods, chance for fake guilty
all other claims, dubious, isn’t critical

if conservative, scum in una, fire, dan, fl, gert, bulge

intuition: highly doubt gert, top tr, with drew

fl, una, bulge
fire, dan

imo, it’s fire/dan,, if wrong, unlikely to be wrong on both (one bottom, one middle?)
but I’ll take my chances, 1/2 vs 1/3)

VOTE: fire w/e, loyal babysitter vs backup mailman functionality ig
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2840 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Nono »

In post 2826, Flavor Leaf wrote: why does Fire, as scum, not go for any of the wagons that get presented?
expressed interest/scumreads, no?

intuition: still townread bulges play,, effort not high but thought processes are sound, thought the same as them, often
vanilla claim at the time, good
In post 225, The Bulge wrote: jackson did a scum catchup
In post 227, The Bulge wrote: VOTE: jackson
so true,, and call out first post? fire!anti-partner unlikely
dan!anti-partner too, source: whole iso
if wrong, so sorry, but I’m fighting to save them)

intuition: fl’s play is annoying, but, can’t deny, towny,, hesitation in going for dan today, throughout game,, very tinfoil, they’re scum unwilling to bus before and for today,, was Marci a sacrifice? to test the theory, we go dan

fire also doesn’t go dan, una instead,, partner reads show dan as scum

maybe VOTE: dann better
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2841 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by Nono »

In post 2825, Nono wrote: meh what can I say?
believe in vibes,, vibes is intuition, intuition is queen where logic is king)

logic: like hu tao said, vote one of us if there’s 5 and no scum dead,, we’ve tied ourselves together, if scum, we auto lose,, what are you worried about
if town (we are), we’ll hit scum before, almost certain

logic: fypov, if we’re scum,, everyone else is telling the truth, so, what is this setup xD loyal babysitter, half cop, mailmen/neighbour does nothing

intuition: Drew’s claim makes sense, works with concept,, neighbourhoods, chance for fake guilty
all other claims, dubious, isn’t critical

if conservative, scum in una, fire, dan, fl, gert, bulge

intuition: highly doubt gert, top tr, with drew

fl, una, bulge
fire, dan

imo, it’s fire/dan,, if wrong, unlikely to be wrong on both (one bottom, one middle?)
but I’ll take my chances, 1/2 vs 1/3)

VOTE: fire w/e, loyal babysitter vs backup mailman functionality ig
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2842 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Nono »

sorry sorry, delete previous post,,
In post 2838, Titus wrote: Just saw the first page...why the fuck would scum ever use that?
townslip??
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2941 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:27 pm

Post by Nono »

drew’s town traitor,, I know, it’s sad, but I believe he believes in it x( fl too
In post 2927, UnaBombaH wrote: All of this has lead me to think that while my read on Drew has started to lean town more as the days go by, flipping them might give us the most useful info? :]
We'd be 100% certain there's a Traitor remaining, we'd have their results confirmed, and we'd get a solid peek at what the setup looks like really.

Thoughts?
terrible
una falling lower every day( think he’s taking advantage of town traitors
like “info”?? what???
In post 2936, Flavor Leaf wrote: can we just kill Nono and confirm masons today and then deal with the battle royale of the rest of us minus one tomorrow?

Dann should always be on Hu Tao if Nono flips town, forcing Dann to be killed if Hu Tao is to be.
you’ve already said it and refuted it yourself
what if dans scum (likely)
consider, you lim me, he “babysits” hu tao, someone else dies, e.g gert,, then what? back to square 1,, what’s achieved? nothing

in what world can’t you trust us until 5p, if we’re still here, I’ll lay down and die, you have my word
not even considering the setup!
the liars are outside of us, and imho, drew,, without us and him, the setup fails,, that’s the only conclusion of setup spec

calling in reinforcements, Hu Tao please save me,, going crazy in this traitorous town
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2942 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:31 pm

Post by Nono »

In post 2939, Hu Tao wrote: I think scum is in fire Drew FL now
they’re town traitors, rare role…

be here, few hours to share thoughts(
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2968 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:25 pm

Post by Nono »

In post 2967, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2941, Nono wrote: una falling lower every day( think he’s taking advantage of town traitors
It does not matter to me "how low" you rank me, unless you come up with a reasonable solution where I am in your "bottom 2 with someone". Right? :]
Time for tiered readlists is more or less over for me, considering the amount of players who can be/are likely just paired together.
if so, then why are you still in “flipping for info” stage, or replying to me?
In post 2940, Hu Tao wrote: Think fire should go first
thinking una/dan/fire

fire/una seems unlikely, fire wanted una today
una/dan
fire/dan
?fl/dan?

dans better,, dans scum in all
there’s one scum, one traitor, it’s the same
thoughts?

still believe in town traitor!drew, trust,, meditate
as for fl, probably but not as sure, confidence waning
rationally, it’s probably just annoyance speaking
if there’s a need, I’ll settle for fire, but seems like there’s a long way to go before settlement

almost want to side with scum!dan in this traitorous town, least he’s not throwing all logic out the window

kbai
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3127 (isolation #35) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:24 pm

Post by Nono »

can you let me have fire/dan today
if they are scum, we’re auto confirmed, paranoia sacrifice doesn’t have to happen
if not, and you all insist tomorrow, ill lie down
have my word
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3131 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:52 pm

Post by Nono »

In post 3128, Flavor Leaf wrote: then vote Dann, make the play.
already am
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3190 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:55 pm

Post by Nono »

hu tao just vote dan please
i think fl is town

fire, irony much??
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3203 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Nono »

if you think it’s titus/dan, go dan
have confidence in them myself for own reasons,, just wanna hit scum, clear myself, anything else can come later
and it’s a deal, otherwise why should I lie down tomorrow if my end falls through
fire/dan please, one shot is all I ask
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3259 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Nono »

In post 3217, geraintm wrote: Today feels weird, I can't work out why everything Flavour is doing seems based on the idea of what Masons should or should not be doing. It is screwing over things.
no truer words… others too, it’s a traitorous town
In post 3219, UnaBombaH wrote: What I would love to see first though, is nono and Hu Tao committing to a shared read.
They are still split on two targets like scumsters trying to distance from each other, instead of trying to work together WHICH IS WHAT THEY SHOULD BE 100% DOING if they are indeed Masons together..right? :]
“distance” what!
if we were scum, that ship has long sailed girl xD

hu tao, if you can get fire, I’ll help, otherwise vote dan please
imo it’s not suboptimal, but even if you think so, it’s about votes
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3260 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:48 am

Post by Nono »

try your luck, hu tao VOTE: fire
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3264 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:53 am

Post by Nono »

In post 3085, Dannflor wrote: firebringer how do u propose this setup works without the masons
In post 3086, Dannflor wrote: make it make sense to me
In post 3263, Dannflor wrote: I think I'd rather target the masons
make it make sense to me
VOTE: dann
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3288 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by Nono »

In post 3281, Titus wrote: Meh, I'm fucking done. I don't have the energy to shout down scum in all games.
In post 3282, Titus wrote:Vt still.
first reaction, that’s towny

fl, few hours ty ty
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3300 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by Nono »

y’all told you it was dan omg!! xD

Dan is scum = Hu Tao and I confirmed

town back on track)
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3302 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:53 pm

Post by Nono »

fire/dan for real??

let’s wait and talk, but Dan today please
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3303 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:54 pm

Post by Nono »

In post 3301, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3299, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 149, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 5, JacksonVirgo wrote: VOTE: Flavor Leaf

mwah
In post 103, JacksonVirgo wrote: Was gonna catch up, but today feels like a lazy day so ig not
Ahhh! I am the ultimate jackass of all time.

2 posts!!!

I won't let this happen again
In post 2578, Doctor Drew wrote: A tracker would have been nice for this night phase if don't nail scum here.
So I wasn't completely truthful with my claim, I am a JOAT.

One shot PT Cop, One shot Traitor Finder, One shot Tracker.

I tracked Fire to Flavor last night.

VOTE: Fire
NoNo

Lol my post was gonna get buried.
kek xD

quote agin for visibility)
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3310 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by Nono »

In post 3304, Doctor Drew wrote: Dann can only be traitor though.
was thinking dan is traitor with either one of you
inb4 “roleblocked”, i wont believe it

but maybe we play the right way
I believe you drew)
if it’s fire, it’s just dan caught in a lie
let’s get fire after discussion?
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3330 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by Nono »

OMG dan/fire totally partnered xd

wait
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3331 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by Nono »

dan…

why lie “loyal”?
why target flavour?
why fb scum, to you?
why question drew, turn around: “nahhh fb scum”
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3366 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:38 am

Post by Nono »

almost never get to hammer, thanks) VOTE: fire

if drew scum, he wouldn’t have gone through the trouble unless Dan is his partner, specifically,, goal was trying to save him so he goes head to head with fire

but unlikely,, easier explanation is just fire caught by track
dans backtrack isn’t towny, but undoing so just has him caught by track too

tomorrows problem, but its probably Dan either way

night town
Nono
Nono
Goon
Nono
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3431 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Nono »