Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2384 (isolation #200) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2383, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2376, Flavor Leaf wrote: who else here would talk like that in the message
I will say, it was basically said the message was created in chatgpt.....there even was a weird(not really important to the game though) typo that I could see from AI
AI meaning literal artificial intelligence
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2389 (isolation #201) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2385, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1391, Hu Tao wrote: I can somewhat understand flavor thinking maybe I'm saving partner bulge in the event say I was traitor and he was scum pr. That's a possibility (still not a right play in my opinion but arguable). But with 2 days left it makes no sense for scum to save some random town at E-1 when the counter could go on a partner or self.
Gamma and Hu Tao had a weird dynamic, and my Hu tao push got disrupted, and Nono came in giving a town read on Hu Tao. Yesterday, Nono tried to say we should leave Marci for later too.

This is my solve right now. Nono/Hu Tao.
I was super close to investigating Nono last night, just knew I would keep second guessing my read on Una and had traitor vibes from them
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #202) » Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2391, UnaBombaH wrote: I still think Traitor isn't a given, I'm disappointed how D2 went, and I'm honestly not liking Drews claim.
Unless my townread on gera is wrong, I think there's still a good chance for scum in FL/HuTao.
Gonna need those two cups of coffee first
There is 100% a traitor.

Also, you are disappointed that scum was limmed?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (isolation #203) » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:53 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Maybe Hu is the traitor and that is the message to the other scum?

The mason claim I mean
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2489 (isolation #204) » Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:55 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2487, Dannflor wrote: i think drew pretty obviously didn't play around marci / whatever is going on with the mail in a s/s way and the bulge trying to keep drew open feels bad to me
I am not following, did I miss something with Bulge?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (isolation #205) » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2495, Dannflor wrote: i did not actually realize i was hammering marci and i'd like to think i'd be much more careful than that around a scum buddy for whatever that is worth
I almost investigated you last night to see if you are the traitor, but for reasons you just described I chose to go off wagon(going into the game I kinda thought being able to fully clear one person would be ideal......kinda wish I stuck to that now).
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2502 (isolation #206) » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2499, Dannflor wrote: why did you pt check me to start with?

did you not believe my slip about not knowing about the pts day 1?
If I think someone has a decent chance to be scum, I will have trouble believing anything they say. But I felt a bit better as we got to the day end. So to somewhat ease my mind, or confirm my initial beliefs I chose you.

Interesting I almost chose Hu as well, that could have been interesting.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (isolation #207) » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2489, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2487, Dannflor wrote: i think drew pretty obviously didn't play around marci / whatever is going on with the mail in a s/s way and the bulge trying to keep drew open feels bad to me
I am not following, did I miss something with Bulge?
Also Dann, can you elaborate here?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2513 (isolation #208) » Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2512, Nono wrote: fire!scum pushing town unah, dan!scum pushing town bulge,, scum can’t bus today because it confirms me and hu tao
Why would scum buss in any scenario here?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2516 (isolation #209) » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2515, UnaBombaH wrote: Ah, Morning folks.
Town Mailman here - who was surprised. :lol:
No modifiers, no shenanigans here - I'm just able to troll someone every night. :lol:
UNVOTE:
So you are saying that you can't deduce someones alignment?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2520 (isolation #210) » Thu Oct 26, 2023 4:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

God dammit Una lol.

Your claim is legit.

Doesn't exactly clear you though.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2523 (isolation #211) » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2522, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2520, Doctor Drew wrote: God dammit Una lol.

Your claim is legit.

Doesn't exactly clear you though.
Of course it doesn't.
We don't have anyone confirmed until we get another scumflip or one of the masons flipped.
How many scum do you think there are here?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (isolation #212) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2564, Flavor Leaf wrote: You know what.

Lazy Traitor Backup Mailman is a solid role for scum in this game because if Mailman were to die, then scum get to message their team, but only after. I just kind of like that as a mechanic, havent looked into FB to see if they'd be traitor.

Drew claims a Cop role in a game where Mafia have a Cop? I dont see it. I really don't.
What is so weird to you about that? There also was the potential for multiples PT's(and if the mason claims are to be believed then there are currently three PT's, if Marci was still alive potentially even more). And makes sense that the PT Cop would be in one of the PT's and was only 1 shot on N1 since multiple uses and/or using it later in the game could have really muddied the waters.
In post 2565, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 103, JacksonVirgo wrote: Was gonna catch up, but today feels like a lazy day so ig not
lazy traitor?
Wasn't there some blowback post game of that Bianco normal where they had a lazy traitor?

Also if I am reading you correctly, you think Fire is the traitor right? Shouldn't we be aiming for actual scum?

Pre Edit: Una's claim still doesn't sit right with me, like the message specifically said that they could deduce my alignment....but then they just say it was all for lulz??
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (isolation #213) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

A tracker would have been nice for this night phase if don't nail scum here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (isolation #214) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2582, Firebringer wrote: you say a lot of different things at once
Are you suggesting scumFlavor?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2589 (isolation #215) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2586, Flavor Leaf wrote: Yeah, I dunked Marci as their partner tunneling them from Day 1 only to kill JJH and STILL go through pushing Marci when Drew, Fire, Hu Tao, and Nono were all trying to give them a pass to go on.

I’m giving scum a chance to take Dann and myself out by killing Dann. You need to warrant Dann being taken out on a misfade possibility and limit options, not go on a Mason.
Glad you brought up one thing I kept forgetting about, I made one post saying that worst case I could figure Marci out in our hood.....but quickly changed tunes.

I literally was in the process of figuring out the night actions that I was a target of.

You are acting like I wanted stear votes away from her.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2594 (isolation #216) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2592, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2590, Firebringer wrote: I just did iso of flavor, so i see her calling her scum but he never voted her until i started the end of day wagon
I was yelling at Marci to claim early in day 1,and yall were going “let it resolve let it resolve”

fuck letting things resolve, that lets scum go free
And I will give you that lol.

You can't really negotiate with a terrorist
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (isolation #217) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2596, UnaBombaH wrote: I can also see why town!Drew might have a personal reason to dislike my claim/action because they were a target of it, but I also think calling it scum is silly.

1) I clearly tried/wanted to use that action for something and got annoyed when Drew avoided engaging in the interactions and the day ended with the gambit/claim unresolved

2) I would've, for no actual reason, muddied the interaction between Drew and marci with the later wanting to do ~something with their claim/role.
Again, being a very sucky teammate.

3) I am willing to go through my whole logic with the message if need be, but it was literally worded and formatted with the idea of forcing scum!Drew into a situation where they'd need to ALONE decide whether to admit to getting the message or not. If I was a town!Unloyal_Mailman they'd be basically scum-claiming. That is also why I legit TRIED to get them to talk about the scenarios, to see if they had spent any time thinking about the potential variations before hand.. And IMO they clearly hadn't.
You have TRIED to make me look bad in any way you can.

1)What was I supposed to engage with? I initially thought marci was the mail man and was trying to figure all that out, then realized that the mail man was someone else. What interactions was I supposed to be engaged in besides that? Who was I avoiding?

2)You are really hammering this home, and I do get it if you are town why would get a bit defensive(I can see myself acting in this way as town). But can't you see that when marci says she can confirm herself, and then I get a message saying that my alignment can be deduced, and then marci says she is confirmed town now, how that may all be related?

3)And this is just driving home my point that your goal is to try to make me look bad. Mail Man isn't a role I have ever played with or heard of, and I have played a million games of mafia. I wasn't worried about variants or different versions of it, just what the fuck the mail man is and how it is maybe or maybe not tied into marci......especially when you worded the message to make it seem like your were an investigative sort of role, and I even said it really seems like the mail man was the loyal one and not marci. I talked my way through it, both what the fuck marci was doing and what the fuck the mail man was all about.

So yes, please enlighten us with your logic behind your message to me and how it helped town and didn't muddy the waters.

Because you have been going out of your way to muddy the waters since then.

Pre Edit: What did I agree with FB about?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2605 (isolation #218) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2602, Firebringer wrote: you agreed with me that coffee is gross.
Coffee great, you shut your mouth.
In post 2603, UnaBombaH wrote: I mean, Drew might've just claimed close to their scumrole? Maybe informed that there are masons?
Can you respond to my post please, or at least after you had your coffee
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (isolation #219) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2606, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2605, Doctor Drew wrote: Coffee great, you shut your mouth.
alliance is over
The Aliiance is to the death.....we took a blood oath!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (isolation #220) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2608, UnaBombaH wrote: Drew just takes my actions as discrediting and attacking. When I'm actually trying to discuss and solve their alignment.
Also, I agree I ended up muddying the interactions a bit when it turned out that marci either targeted or gambitted with Drew on the same night, but my honest intentions were to solve around your slot based on dayplay and reactions anyway. Meaning that I was willing to claim no modifiers D2 already, but it ended way too soon for me.
You didn't claim until today, so you were willing to claim as the mail man yesterday?

And yes you are doing everything you can to discredit me.

You said I should have tried to solve the mail man's intentions. I said as much I thought they were the loyal one, since you basically said as much in the message.

But how would I not know it wasn't marci as the mail man until I asked her point blank?

How was I supposed to interact with the mail man when I didn't know who it was?

Like what was I supposed to be except confused?

Pre Edit: If I know there is a traitor, then I know it isn't a fools game to try to find them
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2621 (isolation #221) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2619, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2615, Flavor Leaf wrote: Riddle me this

Why does a Traitor Finder need to be Informed that there is a Traitor in the game?
Fking YATZY
This definitely isn't the slam duck you think it is.

You wanted to engage with me, so let's engage with my posts I have made.

And Flavor, again, what is weird about being a PT Cop(you never responded to the post I made asking about that).

And what is weird about being a traitor finder when being informed of the presence of a traitor? Scum obviously know their is a traitor and presumably have a way of finding them, why wouldn't town be informed of it as well and also have a way of finding them?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2622 (isolation #222) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Lol, Slam Duck is NBA Jam username
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2623 (isolation #223) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2617, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1886, Alisae wrote:
V
OTECOUNT
E
LIMINATION
V
OTES
P
LAYER
N
AME
C
URRENT
V
OTES
Dannflor (5)
The Bulge, Nono, geraintm, Hu Tao, marcistar
marcistar (3)
Firebringer, Gamma Emerald, Roden
Gamma Emerald (3)
Doctor Drew, jjh927, Flavor Leaf
Hu Tao (1)
UnaBombaH
Roden (1)
Dannflor
NOT VOTING:
With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to flip!
Deadline: (expired on 2023-10-20 19:33:00)
Notes:
if you see any errors in votecounts let me know!
Fire is V/LA until 10/21
Dannflor has a scum and 2 claimed masons on them. Bulge and Geraint are leftover.

Marcistar wagon has 2 flipped townies + FB. I also was on Marci for a second. If FB is town, that is an all town wagon, meaning it’s likely scum are split on the other 2 trying to make them happen instead of letting Marci pick more steam.

Drew and Jjh on Gamma, Jjh flipped town.

VCA points towards Bulge and Drew
Remember when you voted Gamma here as well......that was, that was cool.

I fail to see your point here?

Gamma was scummy with their interaction with marci, so I voted there.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2628 (isolation #224) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2624, Flavor Leaf wrote: PT Cop, as town, where there’s a traitor and a Scum Neighborizer, means you can really only get one guilty with that.

I think you are probably a Role Cop Lazy Traitor or something like that.

The way Marci did the whole thing does look like it was meant to clear you. The mailman made it awkward, but i don’t think you were really in a Neighborhood with Marci.
You are right, I wasn't in a hood with her since we limmed her lol.

And yes, I am N1 PT Cop......the one night that marci couldn't muddy the waters some more with her hooding ability. I literally can only get one guilty, or one 'clear'

Same goes for N2 with the traitor finder.

Pre Edit: Oh come on Flavor, it clearly looked like Una was trying to protect you there, especially when they said they can't trust you......how is it bad that I was pointing out their contradiction?

I wasn't even trying to solve you there(unless you obv town on D1 I won't try), it was more about Una there.

This is why I said to Gera in our hood, when I thought I was gonna die last night, that I am weary about you.

This isn't the townFlavor I know......but you will steam roll me either way.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2630 (isolation #225) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2629, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 152, marcistar wrote:
In post 149, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 5, JacksonVirgo wrote: VOTE: Flavor Leaf

mwah
In post 103, JacksonVirgo wrote: Was gonna catch up, but today feels like a lazy day so ig not
Ahhh! I am the ultimate jackass of all time.

2 posts!!!

I won't let this happen again
Drew x jackson
In post 155, marcistar wrote:
In post 153, Flavor Leaf wrote: Yeah, it’s Drew and Jackson
Wtf stop stealing my op reads these are an original one of a kind masterpiece

In a world where it’s reverse, and we have double Traitor, then this is indicative of Fire/Drew.

I do think it’s worth going Drew to find out what happened.
Double traitor? Wut?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2632 (isolation #226) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2625, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 302, Flavor Leaf wrote: Hu Tao, Jjh, Roden, Una are townie for for me.

Gamma is lean, Geraint is lean. I feel good with Geraint, but really too early for me to fully trust that

Oh my god. 4 of 6 confirmed town reads correct. Una and Geraint I think are right too.

Unfortunate i tunneled Gamma. I did want Marci, though
Yes you tunneled Gamma, like I did.

Why did you jump onto Gamma D1 again?

Pre Edit: Yes it would seem like one too many vanilla claims......

But ya, lets lim the one complex role claim......and let's coordinate an attack on said player.

But don't worry, we won't make sense while discrediting said player.....or respond to them even though all three people are online at the same time.

Nope, not gonna happen.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (isolation #227) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2633, UnaBombaH wrote: Tbh, when I saw my role, I was expecting multiple Mailmen of both alignments, fruit being vendored all over the place with sticky blocker fruits and smelly tracker fruits and a town!MillerMayor with an InformedTraitorDoctor and..
Smelly Tracker Fruit is my porn name.

Are you compulsive? Do you have to deliver a message every night?

Pre Edit: Be careful with that word, Flavor might call you a Lazy Traitor lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (isolation #228) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:59 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also hol up....

Flavor using VCA??

Nah this ain't it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2637 (isolation #229) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1157, Firebringer wrote: guys i think there might be a cop in the mafia this game.
call it a crazy hunch
Just to ping you.

Why is Flavor town?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2639 (isolation #230) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2638, Flavor Leaf wrote: I am one of the most notable players on site to use VCA and have since i started playing.

dunno what you’re getting at with that
I haven't seen it
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2640 (isolation #231) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2639, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2638, Flavor Leaf wrote: I am one of the most notable players on site to use VCA and have since i started playing.

I haven't seen it
In fact the only game I saw it(just checked because you have me thinking)

Was Pokemon.

Never saw you post the VC for VCA like you did here in any game we have had, except in Pokemon.

Never seen you as scum(at least in recent memory)........except in..

Wait for it....

Pokemon
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2642 (isolation #232) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I am just gonna do the damn thing

VOTE: Flavor
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2643 (isolation #233) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2641, Flavor Leaf wrote: I apologize for using mainly They/Them pronouns instead of players’ preferred pronouns. This was something I was unaware of— I will do better at rectifying that, and will always do my best to be a better ally.
Wait what? Did I miss something?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2645 (isolation #234) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:35 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2644, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2640, Doctor Drew wrote:

I haven't seen it

Was Pokemon.

Never saw you post the VC for VCA like you did here in any game we have had, except in Pokemon.

Wait for it....

Pokemon
Well, I mimic my town game as scum so

I can probably link 10+ times I’ve used VCA pretty easily, but not gonna search on mobile, so if you want links you’ll wait til tomorrow
In a vacuum

Why should I believe you are town here?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2648 (isolation #235) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2645, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2644, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2640, Doctor Drew wrote:

I haven't seen it

Was Pokemon.

Wait for it....

Pokemon
Well, I mimic my town game as scum so

I can probably link 10+ times I’ve used VCA pretty easily, but not gonna search on mobile, so if you want links you’ll wait til tomorrow
In a vacuum

Why should I believe you are town here?
You know how you we seem to find each other as town, sometimes it is easy, sometimes is isn't.

But you don't seem to want to find me as town

Pre Edit: I respect that, I find myself doing that probably too much as well

Pre Edit2: To clarify, I think you are deep wolfing, and pushing the person who both has the most recent experience with you and has claimed the most easy to twist claim
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2650 (isolation #236) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2649, Flavor Leaf wrote: Why would I push you here instead of continuing my push on Firebringer?

I believe I had searched for town you almost all game, to the extent of defending you multiple times.

You only turn and push me any time I start to question my read on you
You haven't defended me, you said I am town on vibe.....and that's it.

You have continually said how my claim doesn't make sense.....and have even made efforts to explain why my claim makes me scum.

Your thought process has been to make me scum, not make me town.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (isolation #237) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2651, Flavor Leaf wrote: I feel like Traitor Finder doesn’t need to be Informed of a Traitor being in the game, and while if you are town, you would know that it is in the game, but I feel like you should see why it can be seen as odd.

And the fact you start to turn on me with it when I push that is rough.
What do you mean turn on you?

I have not had you lock town or anything.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2654 (isolation #238) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2653, Flavor Leaf wrote: Well, I am willing to die for my convictions here if the overall game thinks I’m not trustworthy here.

I standby I think scum are Doctor Drew and The Bulge with a side of Firebringer if I am wrong,

I don’t think I am wrong with DD/Bulge.
Oh please, didn't think you would resort to AtE

I asked why you wanted to push who you thought was traitor(Fire), instead of scum.....

You didn't respond.

So you can respond now
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2657 (isolation #239) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2656, Flavor Leaf wrote: Reread Page 78 and 79 and look at Geraints interactions with Marci. Not partnered.

Then look at Drew and Marci. Drew clearly said ‘got the message loud and clear’ and said ‘no nothing else’ then realized, and claimed neighborhood.

They gambited together, and then went after Geraint together.
Yes, when I thought marci was the mail man

How many times do I have to say that I thought that initially??
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (isolation #240) » Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2658, Flavor Leaf wrote: I believe you.

I just think you thought that as scum.
So then how am I partnered with Marci?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2664 (isolation #241) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:14 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2662, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2637, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1157, Firebringer wrote: guys i think there might be a cop in the mafia this game.
call it a crazy hunch
Just to ping you.

Why is Flavor town?
go read another game of flavor, id recommend his last scum game where he tunneled black
tell me if u think this is the same
I have played a bunch with him lately, every game he shows some similarities as town(most recent games he has been town with me), but there also some differences that make me question my town read.

Flavor is not someone dimensional in either alignment.

Plus he is doing the exact same thing Python did in a recent game with both Flavor and I. Trying to twist my role to fit his scum narrative(python was SK tbf) and discrediting every aspect of it likes it is impossible that my claim is actually truthful.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2665 (isolation #242) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

*not someone one dimensional
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (isolation #243) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:47 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

You are leaving yourself out of the poe, you also are being way too trusting of basically every claim except mine(maybe you aren't trusting Fire).

Either you are just piggy backing off of Una's discrediting, or it is a coordinated attack(thought you do may a valid point it would be weird if una/Marci are buddies).

Fire's defense of you is weird as well, I could imagine you saying you want to vote Fire as posturing.

Also, why Bulge?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (isolation #244) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I spent hours trying to tailor my fake claim in Boons Ahoy so it made the most sense.

You don't think I would give myself a reason to visit people every night and not just N1 and N2?

And I would have to guess correctly that Dann isn't in a PT, that is a scum claim if he refuted it,(by me i mean).

And unless I know specifically Una is the traitor, why would I say he isn't(again, if I was fake claiming).

And why would I even claim to be informed if I was a traitor finder as scum, I do see what you mean there though.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2676 (isolation #245) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ok Lim me, town is in a good spot anyways despite you being wrong here and not just accepting the most simple solution

Pre Edit:. Frustrating to me when I know that all leads to a bad solve on me though.

I will vote Bulge if it is down to me and me.

I feel Insm probably taking my frustrations out on you s bit(and maybe from that other game a few weeks ago as well lol)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2677 (isolation #246) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Are you talking about my interactions with Marci on d2?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (isolation #247) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2679, Nono wrote:
In post 2676, Doctor Drew wrote: Ok Lim me, town is in a good spot anyways despite you being wrong here and not just accepting the most simple solution

Pre Edit:. Frustrating to me when I know that all leads to a bad solve on me though.

I will vote Bulge if it is down to me and me.

I feel Insm probably taking my frustrations out on you s bit(and maybe from that other game a few weeks ago as well lol)
just came into thread, saw this: no

few hours please, ty ty
I also would prefer not Bulge, but my point was
If it is between us two, I only know that I am town.

This game is gonna bug me since every angle I try to look at things still has Flavor in the middle of it all(meaning in every reasonable combo of scum/traitor).

Personally, if forgetting about Flavor, I don't buy the the masons claims but I think I get why there would be masons given me being a PT Cop and being able to only use it once on N1, as I have said.....so begrudgingly would leave them alone for today.

I am curious on more thoughts from Fire and Dann though.

And Fire to respond to my post about Flavor.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2685 (isolation #248) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2682, Flavor Leaf wrote: I’m also willing to lose to Drew scum I think on the caveat I get to say I told you so if they end up being scum and yall fell for that Informed of Traitor/Traitor finder
I wish I could say I was scum.

But it can't be bulge AND the masons.

There wouldn't be 3 group scum right?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2688 (isolation #249) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2686, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2685, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2682, Flavor Leaf wrote: I’m also willing to lose to Drew scum I think on the caveat I get to say I told you so if they end up being scum and yall fell for that Informed of Traitor/Traitor finder
I wish I could say I was scum.

But it can't be bulge AND the masons.

There wouldn't be 3 group scum right?
No, if it is the masons, it’s just the masons.

My Drew-Bulge solve is with the masons being implied town.

But there were legitimate ties between the two of them, but it made sense to me as masons when they claimed it.

I wonder if it was a Hail Mary since the game was solved on them.

My issue with it is I like Loyal Babysitter and Masons together on a game design, and I don’t really like Town PT Cop with Masons.
Well imagine a world where I have been truthful
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2691 (isolation #250) » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2690, Flavor Leaf wrote: Someone look over how masons claimed i don’t feel like doing it

I’m about to give up tbh
Meh, looking over when they claimed....and I even iso'ed them both, is hard for me to believe that they as group scum and traitor came together that early. I kinda believe them now.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2703 (isolation #251) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I am talking myself into a Dann vote
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2704 (isolation #252) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Though it is funny seeing 5 people with one vote lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2722 (isolation #253) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Bulge

Ok, will sheep
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2724 (isolation #254) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2699, Alisae wrote:
Prodding Bulge and Dannflor
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (isolation #255) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also Flavor, as and aside, if you have issues with my role and how it pertains to the setup of the game, I am sure Ali is all ears post game lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2740 (isolation #256) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2732, Flavor Leaf wrote: VOTE: Flavor Leaf

I’m done with this game.

Flip me, and follow my solve. Or don’t and I’ll do an i told you so after.

Either way, works for me.

Leaf out
I am on Bulge!

What are you doing?

If you think it can be Dann, there is more support behind that wagon as well
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2746 (isolation #257) » Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2744, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 2726, Doctor Drew wrote: Also Flavor, as and aside, if you have issues with my role and how it pertains to the setup of the game, I am sure Ali is all ears post game lol.
I dislike this comment on a personal level. It might sound like I am / some of us are criticizing the setup during the game, but I always admit in the end that I have no expertice in the matter. It's all just speculating and hot air based on personal likes/dislikes, own perspective on whats "balanced" and most of all NOT HAVING ALL THE INFORMATION until the game is finished. :lol:
There's a reason why this site has a wiki and stuff like "normal games" defined and outlined. If I personally sometimes disagree with balance or the setup making sense, it's always me in the end admitting that I just don't know. :lol:

So yeah. I'm always willing and interested in discussing balance, but I'd never want the mods to think that I'm criticizing or bashing their setup.
Calm down lol

I am stating that my claim is true, an any issue with it will be discussed with Ali postgame........but I am sure my role will make sense at the end of the day.

Like Flavor said, Ali knows how to balance a game
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2764 (isolation #258) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2760, geraintm wrote:
In post 2758, Dannflor wrote:
@FL
be straight up with me

are you frustrated people aren't clearing you more for pushing marci
if it is any help, i posted in the hood that i strongly read Flavour as town because of their commitment on getting marci elimianted. i wrote that on OCt 24th
Can confirm.

I do think we just Lim between Bulge/Fire.

I am kinda getting Flavors frustration, but more about today just going in circles. I feel like everyone has said what they need to say and we should just end it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2774 (isolation #259) » Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Nono

Ok, I will indulge you here
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2833 (isolation #260) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I was willing to go Bulge
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2835 (isolation #261) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2834, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2833, Doctor Drew wrote: I was willing to go Bulge
yeah, but you were willing to go Nono too. i think we just on the same page here unless you trolling, but i already said im content letting you through if you are scum.
My gut doesn't believe the masons, and I have not liked Hu Tao's play, so I can support a lim of them.

Right now I either believe you are scum, or you are town really trying hard to piece the parts together, and definitely more so than anyone else. If you are scum here then you are definitely zigging when I thought you would zag.

So as Hu said, ya I will sheep you a bit and follow you. And like you said about me, if you are scum then so being it, congrats.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2874 (isolation #262) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2856, Titus wrote: What's Drew's stance on Dann?
Didn't like them when they subbed in, the played townie(hence why I PT checked them). So they can be traitor, but would rather hunt group scum.

Pre Edit: ALLIANCE OFFICIALY OVER FIRE!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2887 (isolation #263) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2876, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2874, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit: ALLIANCE OFFICIALY OVER FIRE!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!
good i didn't know how i was going to get out of that clause that mandates we be in alliance every game, glad to know u can end it for me.
Emotional outbursts don't end the alliance unfortunately, this is a bond until death. Check the addendum to the most recent update of the by laws. Maybe you and Titus can consult and read the fine print.

Pre Edit: It is funny how it always comes back to Bulge/Titus every time it moves away from them
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (isolation #264) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2892, Flavor Leaf wrote: Hu Tao has to be scum if scum with Nono because Mason claim.
This is why I like limming NoNo or Hu, even if wrong it instantly clears the other.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2894 (isolation #265) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2893, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2892, Flavor Leaf wrote: Hu Tao has to be scum if scum with Nono because Mason claim.
This is why I like limming NoNo or Hu, even if wrong it instantly clears the other.
And it right, it is game over.

If we lim wrong outside of them, then we still have the mason problem tomorrow.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2930 (isolation #266) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2928, Titus wrote: I don't like how much we are talking about flipping for information. Drew masons and Dann have all been floated for information.
No, I think both 'Masons' have a good chance of flipping scum. If for whatever reason I am incorrect and one of them flips Mason, then in that scenario at least we have a conf town there going forward.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2935 (isolation #267) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2933, Dannflor wrote: Drew im sorry if you answered this already but why specifically did you use the pt cop on me instead of the traitor finder
Your slot as a point of contention after D1, so wanted to check if you were in a PT that night. My original plan was to check you for a traitor on D2 as well, but thought your positioning on the marci wagon meant you probably weren't traitor(imo at least)

I do wish I stuck to my original plan though, would have sorted you one way or another.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2953 (isolation #268) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2950, Flavor Leaf wrote: this is just one of those times that like, even if im more sure masons are lean town, id still lean fading them, and yall dont wanna get faded that makes sense, dont lay down and accept that ever, of course, but it also doesn't hurt us in the long run at all, it just changes the path of the next few days.

and if i gotta push you two now and then to get you to magically show up, ill do it a thousand times
It is best to fade nono now, the game will be sorted tomorrow.

Scum can't hide this long in this gamesate.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2955 (isolation #269) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2954, Hu Tao wrote: If Drew is town I might eat my sock
I hope you are hungry
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2957 (isolation #270) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2894, Doctor Drew wrote:
And it right, it is game over.

If we lim wrong outside of them, then we still have the mason problem tomorrow.
In post 2930, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2928, Titus wrote: I don't like how much we are talking about flipping for information. Drew masons and Dann have all been floated for information.
No, I think both 'Masons' have a good chance of flipping scum. If for whatever reason I am incorrect and one of them flips Mason, then in that scenario at least we have a conf town there going forward.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2958 (isolation #271) » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:21 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Since you have seemed to miss it
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3079 (isolation #272) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Hu Tao

If Fire is scum I can never trust him again, which is apropos since he can never trust me again lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3080 (isolation #273) » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3036, Flavor Leaf wrote: Drew-Fire-Masons, can we fade Una?
I mean, I think the Masons is the correct play here.

But I am not totally against this.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3111 (isolation #274) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3109, Flavor Leaf wrote: Then choose Dann, Una, or Drew to fade.

If a Mason doesn’t die tonight, you get power faded tomorrow.
And this is why we fade a 'Mason', don't want that wifom tomorrow if they aren't scum and are not NK'ed
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3118 (isolation #275) » Fri Nov 03, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3106, Hu Tao wrote: Cam we get a vc
Ali hasn't been online in a bit it seems.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3146 (isolation #276) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3143, Hu Tao wrote: Nono Dann and Titus are you 3 willing to fire today or no. I need to know now
In post 3144, Hu Tao wrote: Keeping babysitter alive potentially just wins us the game even if we misvote here. Assuming there is 1 traitor. Dann is said to not be in a PT there is no reason to vote him today. If you think Drew is town then Dann shouldn't even be the vote today with 9 remaining
Agree with this take on Dann, worst case they are traitor. And if it is only two group scum Hu can't be scum with Dann, so they aren't trying to save them here.

And honestly, I really think you or NoNo is the correct play here, but I am definitely it married to it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3183 (isolation #277) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Now I am coming right back to Bulge/Titus
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3192 (isolation #278) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Came in to say that we just need to consolidate on someone, and that all things considered I prefer the 'masons'(do you think you might be getting played here Flavor?)

But that is a good traitor case on Dann.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3199 (isolation #279) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3197, Flavor Leaf wrote: VOTE: Titus
Lol, I love how chaotic you are this day phase.

VOTE: Titus
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (isolation #280) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3205, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Nono - the Mason paranoia comes with your play almost more than the claim itself.

The two of you are playing in a very weird way. I would rather you two play and give actual reads and analysis rather than play to confirm yourself.

It just feels like you’re trying to hold out to survive in other ways, where if I’m right with Titus, it just clears you anyways.
This.

The masons are playing like they are cosplaying as scum.

And they don't seem to be the displaying the typical townie frustration while being scum read when you feel you are clearly town.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3210 (isolation #281) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3209, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3205, Flavor Leaf wrote: @Nono - the Mason paranoia comes with your play almost more than the claim itself.

The two of you are playing in a very weird way. I would rather you two play and give actual reads and analysis rather than play to confirm yourself.

It just feels like you’re trying to hold out to survive in other ways, where if I’m right with Titus, it just clears you anyways.
This.

The masons are playing like they are cosplaying as scum.

And they don't seem to be the displaying the typical townie frustration while being scum read when you feel you are clearly town.
Or I guess scum cosplaying as masons, tomayto tomahto I guess.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3211 (isolation #282) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also Fire, now that we vented on each other in Flavors game, I feel like we can make our alliance even stronger now.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3213 (isolation #283) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 5:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3212, UnaBombaH wrote: Sometimes weekends are rough.
Too much mead this weekend?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (isolation #284) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I kinda think Titus is basically giving up here, someone should just hammer.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3289 (isolation #285) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3288, Nono wrote:
In post 3281, Titus wrote: Meh, I'm fucking done. I don't have the energy to shout down scum in all games.
In post 3282, Titus wrote:Vt still.
first reaction, that’s towny

fl, few hours ty ty
Why tho?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3299 (isolation #286) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

mwah

2 posts!!!

In post 2578, Doctor Drew wrote: A tracker would have been nice for this night phase if don't nail scum here.
So I wasn't completely truthful with my claim, I am a JOAT.

One shot PT Cop, One shot Traitor Finder, One shot Tracker.

I tracked Fire to Flavor last night.

VOTE: Fire
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3301 (isolation #287) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:53 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3299, Doctor Drew wrote:

mwah

2 posts!!!

In post 2578, Doctor Drew wrote: A tracker would have been nice for this night phase if don't nail scum here.
So I wasn't completely truthful with my claim, I am a JOAT.

One shot PT Cop, One shot Traitor Finder, One shot Tracker.

I tracked Fire to Flavor last night.

VOTE: Fire
NoNo

Lol my post was gonna get buried.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3304 (isolation #288) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Dann can only be traitor though.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3309 (isolation #289) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Overnight I came to a place that made me believe you masons, and Gera actually made a compelling case for Flavor as the traitor in our hood. I thought about how Flavor and Fire were calling each other on town, so that led me to track Fire.

And if it is just Fire and a Traitor, this means mechanically we can't lose right? Unless Fire has some special scum ability.

Like even if you don't believe me and Lim me, that just confirms Fire as scum and game over tomorrow instead of today.

Someone do the math for me lol.

Pre Edit: Another scum did cross my mind as well.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3312 (isolation #290) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3311, Firebringer wrote: VOTE: doctor drew

The idea i kill flavor leaf here when both masons have been claiming im scum for days is ridiculous. But I figure you kept them alive for this simple fact. They are both stupid enough to listen to you because it confirms their suspicions even though that makes no sense.

Flavor said it was you and Dann. Obviously team is dann/drew since Flavor died.
All limming me does is confirm my role and confirm you as scum. And you lose tomorrow.

You literally cannot win here

Of course you keep the masons alive, they were ripe for a mis lim.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3315 (isolation #291) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3313, Firebringer wrote: I am the one who should be saying that to u.
I flip ur confirmed drew

Whats ur end goal here? You going to lose with this and you didn't even need to fake claim
You literally are confirming my role lol.

You are right, as scum I could have ridden my claim and just pushed the masons.

But they weird little wrinkle about you visiting Flavor last night got in the way of that lol.

Pre Edit: Liked I said I felt like Flavor could be traitor, so I was slightly surprised.

But, come on. We both know he is a very good player and would be the biggest threat to you.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3318 (isolation #292) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3316, Firebringer wrote: yeah my flip confirms your scum
Ok, we flip you today and then 'oh no Drew was lying' and we flip me tomorrow and town wins.

I mean, do the math here.

Pre Edit: Funny you are calling them masons and not really doubting their claim right now, are you focused on something else?

It is funny, we just can't be town together(unless we are both in a hydra heh)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3319 (isolation #293) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:45 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also ftr, I just want to pat myself on the back a bit calling out JV on, I think it was D1?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3322 (isolation #294) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3320, Firebringer wrote: they can't be scum if ur scum unless they are just neighbors and lied about being masons for some reason. I am not entertaining those thoughts, its very obvious they are masons when you claim a fake guilty on me
Lol, that would be funny if they lied about being masons and one of them is the Traitor with you.

But even in that crazy scenario, you still lose this game.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3323 (isolation #295) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3321, Firebringer wrote: so is your ally dann or gera? Money is on dann
Well your Traitor is either Dann or Gera.

It is interesting that Gera was pushing Flavor as Traitor in our Hood since I was agreeing with them.

But Dann has some splaining to do as well.

But again, all can be discussed post game. You can't win here Fire, like seriously you can't.

Unless you have some crazy role.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3329 (isolation #296) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3325, Dannflor wrote:
In post 3323, Doctor Drew wrote: Unless you have some crazy role.
what crazy role would allow scum!FB to win here?
In post 3326, Dannflor wrote:
In post 3309, Doctor Drew wrote: Unless Fire has some special scum ability.
why do u keep saying this
I am just trying to figure out any possible way, even if with my mis lim, town can lose here.

I want to make sure all the t's are crossed and i's are dotted.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (isolation #297) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3332, Dannflor wrote: i thought loyal would make it more believable and i wanted scum to believe it

Targeted FL n2 because i thought he was the most spewed town by marci’s flip

either fb or drew is scum unless there is something unclaimed and i think drew’s is a little townier

I questioned drew because i have some lingering doubts and those parts felt pretty performative

But i don’t really think it matters which order we go in here
What are the lingering doubts?

And I don't think it matters what order we go in, worst case scenario I can just take a victory lap in the dead thread lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3336 (isolation #298) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3335, Dannflor wrote:
In post 3333, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3332, Dannflor wrote: i thought loyal would make it more believable and i wanted scum to believe it

Targeted FL n2 because i thought he was the most spewed town by marci’s flip

either fb or drew is scum unless there is something unclaimed and i think drew’s is a little townier

I questioned drew because i have some lingering doubts and those parts felt pretty performative

But i don’t really think it matters which order we go in here
What are the lingering doubts?

And I don't think it matters what order we go in, worst case scenario I can just take a victory lap in the dead thread lol.
mostly just that you seemed kinda performative in the worrying about fire’s “super special scum role“
Gotcha.

Like I said, just want to make sure that even if I am the lim here, there isn't a way for Fire to sneak out a victory.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3343 (isolation #299) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3337, UnaBombaH wrote: Well what do you know.
Drews claim was bullshit.
Please explain how.

Or just vote me, realize how wrong you are, then vote Fire tomorrow, and town wins.

My claim here doesn't make sense as scum since it would be auto lose for me in that scenario.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3344 (isolation #300) » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3343, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3337, UnaBombaH wrote: Well what do you know.
Drews claim was bullshit.
Please explain how.

Or just vote me, realize how wrong you are, then vote Fire tomorrow, and town wins.

My claim here doesn't make sense as scum since it would be auto lose for me in that scenario.
Oh, unless you just mean how I didn't fully claim lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3358 (isolation #301) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3357, geraintm wrote:
In post 3353, UnaBombaH wrote: I agree, firebringer most likely did kill FL last night.
There is no way Scum Drew would pick this fight.
I'm surprised they are not voting themselves at this point. Or can traitors not do the scum kill if they are the only one left? Does a traitor have to try to win through day votes only?
Tbf, I like dancing with Fire, but I probably would have picked someone else to frame it I was scum.

Probably would have just NKed him earlier lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3361 (isolation #302) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:50 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3334, Dannflor wrote: Drew is it confirmed there is a traitor or did you just infer that from the traitor finder part of your role
I missed this, probably a moot point at this juncture, but yes I was informed of there being a traitor.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3372 (isolation #303) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:27 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3371, Firebringer wrote: gonna just ignore my questions at u then?
Why are you so performative after the hammer?

This is game over, traitor dies with you right?

Unless you just gave it away that there is a fourth scum.....which seems unbalanced.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3374 (isolation #304) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:50 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3373, Firebringer wrote: fine

its not even funny to me right now.

I asked alisae if i could surrender and was denied.
Oh dear, Ali really made you face the music lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3379 (isolation #305) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3376, Dannflor wrote: ok it was me
In post 3377, Dannflor wrote: fire nation with danny boi loses :(
If I stuck to my original plan of PT Copping you and Traitor Copping you then we probably would avoided yesterday lol.

GG though, was a fun one, for me at least.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3380 (isolation #306) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3378, Firebringer wrote: everything changed when the deepwolf nation attacked
What do you mean?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3383 (isolation #307) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:29 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3382, geraintm wrote: I was the miller
Lol, I in a roundabout way called that in our Hood(not really though).

Why didn't you claim that?

Because of Flavor claiming it?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3384 (isolation #308) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:31 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3378, Firebringer wrote: everything changed when the deepwolf nation attacked
Also was there a plan to Neighbor me, or did Marci go rogue?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3425 (isolation #309) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Fire, one game we will be scum together.

And both make terrible night action decisions together lol.

Gera, you were low key great this game. Your theory last night about Flavor led to me tracking Fire.

Una is fun haha.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3429 (isolation #310) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3427, Firebringer wrote:
In post 3425, Doctor Drew wrote: Fire, one game we will be scum together.
we were in demon slayer buddy
I meant just you and me.

I still feel like I was just a casual observer of the scum team that game.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3430 (isolation #311) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Lol Fire, your last few posts in the scum chat are great.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3440 (isolation #312) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3438, Hu Tao wrote: Gg all. Sorry if I got frustrated. And I do need to work on explaining my reads better. Thanks for the game Alisae~
In post 3439, Flavor Leaf wrote: You have very strong gut reads, though
Like I said in game, Hu Tao is scary lol.

for all the flack we gave the masons for the claim, Hu was on point here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3443 (isolation #313) » Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3441, DragonEater70 wrote: Hi I read (part of) this game and I called Flavor Leaf being town on Day 1 and I think I actually know how to read Flavor Leaf now (it's hard, though).

Also called Dannflor being scum very early in Day 3, surprised Flavor didn't want to push him when he was scum both by mech (his claim) and by play.

Also was the Backup Cop supposed to trigger if Drew died? Or was it a complete red herring? Why did mafia have such bad roles? Just for WIFOM?
Flavor is actually easy to read as town, the problem is that he is so charismatic and has a way with words that you will doubt that read.

I struggle with it every game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”