Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (isolation #201) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1064, Klazam wrote:
In post 1063, geraintm wrote: People's paranoia about me involves me getting one of my partners killed day 2, and then kynother partner getting horribly caught up in a game of who's the cop and leave me to win this all by myself.

You are all being a little bit much if you thinknthat happened
Agreed.

Any results to speak of?
Agreed while having the paranoia. I would be okay letting Geraint win in the situation it happened imo.

It’s so marginal, my Geraint push is really more of a Drew push
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #202) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1066, Klazam wrote: Okay- if I’m right we have two elims remaining, including a no-elim day to bring it to 3 players. We have some room to work.

My pool of potential scum is, in order from least likely to most likely, Abnegation -> Drew -> Flavor

Flavor I’m honestly being Uber paranoid about. I find myself agreeing too easily with

Abnegation is mostly cleared based on getting tracked nowhere the night Nono got roleblocked
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #203) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1068, Klazam wrote:
In post 1052, Flavor Leaf wrote: Nono getting roleblocked Night 2, and Geraint tracking Abnegation soft clears Abnegation. They can only be scum if Multitasking Ninja Roleblocker exactly.

Drew has to be Multitasking Roleblocker who didn't act Night 3 (or Ninja), but I think there's evidence out there to clear almost every slot except Drew on play.
Abnegation being a multitasking ninja roleblocker seems ridiculously unlikely- if there was a ninja, that’s who I would want to carry out the kill on N1, and gera caught kitty on that night. There’s also the hard push on abnegation from Hu Tao regarding multitasking. I’d think that if they were doing that as a way to clear abnegation, Hu probably could have easily done it in a different way to make Abnegation look better.

I agree. Drew should probs be first. I think this game just ends with Drew.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (isolation #204) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You’re the obvious solution here, I’m the ‘FL could be manipulating’ solution.

Something’s that is outing you is you’re calling me scum, without really giving any reasons, and you’re also not giving any explanation on your other reads on the slots, such as Dave, Abnegation, and Klazam.

This feels like you have to watch how you talk about them because after I’m misfaded, you still need to get the two of them, which really joust doesn’t happen easily.

I’ve gone on a limb, and Abnegation and Geraint can confirm this, that I believe both Klazam and Davesaz to be town, and I explained in solid detail in the neighborhood overnight why.

I also spent extra time looking into any possibility for every slot to possibly be scum, including looking into Abnegation and Geraint and with both of them, I showed why them being scum here would be incredibly small margins and insane tinfoil, and that it just seems likely that they are essentially conf town because of it.

I have paragraphs and paragraphs of detail I can go over that I did last night to explain my reads on every single slot, and all you push is “FL just scum”

I also called out Hu Tao as scum and Nono as town hard Day 2 twilight, and then followed the Hu Tao guilty, because like all of us, I then thought Hu Tao was telling the truth because it was played very well.

So if you’re pushing that the obvious scum would be me, show you’re work. Do this for real.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (isolation #205) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Because I believe in almost every situation here, you are the obvious choice for scum this game.

My plan of action here is:

Doctor Drew today

If game continues, you can fade me for your own security.

And then you get put into a 50/50 with Klazam/Davesaz.

I don’t believe it passes Drew, and I actively take the loss as scum with this plan, so it makes no sense for me to push it like that.

I’ll do one better

I believe Doctor Drew is exactly a Multitasking Even Night Roleblocker.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #206) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Abnegation is close to mech cleared, why would we go Abneg?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #207) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

They have to be exactly a Multitasking Ninja Roleblocker if they are scum, and there wasn’t a claimed Role Block on Night 3, which doesn’t make sense unless scum didn’t have a roleblock that night OR they wanted to get tracked and went nowhere. Drew was the one we were talking about getting tracked, and they didn’t go anywhere Night 3.

Geraint claimed No Result on Klazam in Neighborhood, just so we’re on same page.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (isolation #208) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1077, Klazam wrote: Ok I misunderstood your statement I think. Just want to make it clear we only have three day phases with one being a no-elim.

6 -> 4 -> 3
Damn. Okay.

Well, I think the game just always ends with Drew here, and I think the analysis is there to back it up frankly.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #209) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

We know there is a roleblocker in play because Nono claimed No Result on Night 2 targeting Abneg.

Abneg claimed to have been targeted by Geraint, so they knew this was the case. This makes Abneg not Ascetic.

Geraint tracked Abneg nowhere on Night 2, the night Nono got roleblocked.

Abnegation can’t be scum unless they are a Multitasking Ninja Roleblocker.

Geraint got a No Result Night 4, and Snivy died, meaning scum can block and kill same night unless Klazam is an Ascetic Roleblocker or Multitasking Roleblocker exactly. (Bar a few variations stemming from that).

I talked about how you claiming Miller when a Cop was about to die is a really weird play overall as scum, and I agreed with a lot of your association tells and agreed that both me and Drew *should* be the main ones in the POE.

I also feel that my play has been very town indicative, specifically my Day 2 Twilight calling out Hu Tao as bussing Kitty and highlighting why I didn’t think Nono would be scum going after Hu Tao in a scenario where Kitty partner would be bussed.

On top of that, I feel my flip on Ame to town read them and pushing for mass claim the day that Hu Tao was rushing to end day phase is also showing that Hu Tao and I are not aligned.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (isolation #210) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It ain’t me, Drew.

If I’m wrong on you, Drew, it’s TvT.

It ain’t me, though
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #211) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1091, Klazam wrote: Interesting note though.

I actually think FL would be arrogant enough to believe he can manipulate this all the way to a scum win.

I’m now getting massive gut pings that my vote on drew is wrong.

If I were scum, sure, it’s possible, but you can ask my neighbors how much effort I put in last night to analyzing the game and looking for every possibility through every single slot on the game.

But also just because I would be *confident enough* as scum, doesn’t mean I am scum here.

You’ve let paranoia run you on my slot this game, Klazam.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #212) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You think my Day 2 Twilight towards Hu Tao is S/S?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (isolation #213) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It makes no sense for that to be S/S, just to flip the next day after the guilty.

I feel like Hu Tao and I were clearly opposing each other all game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #214) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Maybe not Day 1, but Hu Tao wanted me to tunnel through a townie
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #215) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 222, camelCasedSnivy wrote: ugh do yall really trust klazam

dont see a reason we should go leaf over klazam if youre that willing to wagon a townie
In post 224, Doctor Drew wrote:

dont see a reason we should go leaf over klazam if youre that willing to wagon a townie
Why exactly do you think Leaf is townie?
In post 225, Hu Tao wrote:

How do you know they are town?

Also, this is completely Hu Tao and Drew instinctively trying to not let me get town read like that.

It shows I’ve been on their radar all game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #216) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1104, Klazam wrote: I initially thought that it couldn’t be scum vs scum

BUT

Then again, you’re good enough and *checks* maf has daytalk, so this could be orchestrated

Yeah my paranoia is ruling me but I’ve learned to trust my gut. Look at D1, Hu Tao was pinging me for not taking a stance. I let that go when I should not have. Turns out my gut was right there.

All this means nothing anyway, it’s the other three that will decide how this will go down.
But this isn’t your gut, this is paranoia and you are BOP’ing me because you believe I could be able to manipulate the game as scum.

Just because I could doesn’t mean I am.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #217) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I also disagree that it means nothing, I’m trying to interact with you because you are voting me and I’m town, but you seem completely okay with just BOP’ing.

Like you saw that Drew was scummy, and because you think that I ‘could’ do this as scumC you decided that I am
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #218) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1107, Klazam wrote: So you’re cool with being elimination #2 after drew, but flip it the other way and you’re not happy? Just making sure I have that right?

Do you think scumDrew will be able to maniuplate the vote away from them in ELO?
I mean, in theory, if I had to, but that was also when I thought there were 3 fades until end game, not 2
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #219) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1108, Klazam wrote:
In post 1106, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1104, Klazam wrote: I initially thought that it couldn’t be scum vs scum

BUT

Then again, you’re good enough and *checks* maf has daytalk, so this could be orchestrated

Yeah my paranoia is ruling me but I’ve learned to trust my gut. Look at D1, Hu Tao was pinging me for not taking a stance. I let that go when I should not have. Turns out my gut was right there.

All this means nothing anyway, it’s the other three that will decide how this will go down.
But this isn’t your gut, this is paranoia and you are BOP’ing me because you believe I could be able to manipulate the game as scum.

Just because I could doesn’t mean I am.
BOP?
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... 0be%20scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #220) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1111, Klazam wrote: Look at Drew’s iso posts 9 through 11, what’s your take on that?
Him going against Hu Tao early game before sheeping him right after?

It’s scum theatre.

You’re using that to try and say Drew is town, but not using my interaction with Hu Tao Day 2, and then even my interaction with Day 3 where I was trying to get a mass claim, but it got shut down, now for obvious reason.

You’re accepting it for Drew, but not for me because you feel ‘I’m good enough to do that’, which is completely BOP, and assuming Drew isn’t good enough to do that
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #221) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1116, Doctor Drew wrote: I don't coordinate anything with my scum buddy, outside of a quick vote in elo.

Specifically for reasons like what Flavor quoted, I would want to keep every interaction as natural as possible.

I see panic in Flavor's posting here.
So I’m being pushed as “confident scum” and “panicking as scum”

I do not panic as scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #222) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And frankly, you’re trying to act like I’m panicking.

I feel my posts are insanely calm, and I’m literally discussing why I KNOW Klazam is BOP’ing me.

Like post game, it’s 100% confirmed, but this isn’t post game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #223) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Scum theatre is not planned normally, so idk what that planning comment is referring to
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (isolation #224) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Seems like you’re grasping for straws.

I also don’t think that defensive line is truth, so try and meta link some of those if you really wanna use that, but I call myself town and defend myself in like every town game.

And I feel like I am fully standing my ground and HAVE pushed for what I think is right this game, so I really don’t think that holds any weight either.

Like you really wanna argue I’m not pushing who I think scum is and why I believe I am right?

I’ve caused every single slot, explained why I town read every slot, and explained why I scum read your slot.

Idk how that isn’t standing my ground.

But I understand there’s not really much to try and push me with other than POE + no true town clear other than play which I can be BOP’d of.

Like I’m being pushed as being ‘good confident scum’ and ‘panicking scum’

If I were a ‘good confident scum’ member going into today, why would I ever be panicking here? I would absolutely know I would be fighting an uphill battle after Hu Tao and Kitty got guiltied, and needing multiple misfades while still being in the POE.

And if I’m so confident in the first place, how does panicking under these situations make sense?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #225) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1123, Klazam wrote:
In post 1044, geraintm wrote: everyone has replied now i believe.
i tracked Dr Drew last night and got.......
nothing. he was a good boy and stayed home
Really curious, FL, in your discussion about all the mechanics and stuff regarding Abnegation, why did you not mention this?

I have to admit I completely forgot this, and it feels like you’re kind of trying to bury this. Why would Drew not roleblock someone on N3?
I have actually mentioned it a few times in game thread, and Abneg/Geraint can confirm I mentioned it in neighborhood too.

We do not have any confirmations of a Roleblock happening on Night 3. Why wouldn’t Geraint get roleblocked that Night if scum had access to a roleblocker.

There’s a few scenarios:

One, during that day phase, we talked about Drew getting tracked. So one theory is they purposefully withheld while Hu Tao made the kill so they could get tracked and cleared.

The 2nd theory, is that they are an Even-Night Multitasking Roleblocker.

Geraint got roleblocked last night on Night 4, Nono on Night 2. Because Snivy also died, this confirms that the last scum is a Multitasking Roleblocker as is.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #226) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Klazam - Why would I kill Snivy in the night and then go for Drew today? Yes, it could be a frame kill you could say, but wouldn’t having Snivy’s vote be better?

The two in the neighborhood can confirm Snivy and I were on the same page, they even added the person I suggested in Abnegation into the neighborhood.

I know it’s rough with them not being here that much, but they will eventually get confirmed.

I posted a bunch of walls and rambles last night, though.

I also feel it doesn’t make sense for scumMe to clear Drew, Abnegation, you, Davesaz and Geraint here?

Like I actively town cased all 5 of you too.

Drew says they don’t know about the other slots, but it’s Day 5, and they have nothing to say on the other slots?

He’s leaving them open for tomorrow if he gets through today.

If I were scum, I have to deal with being wrong about Drew and I have to turn on a town read in a situation where I was wrong in a 1v1 scenario.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #227) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1128, Klazam wrote: Town Loud Tracker
Town Neighborizer
Town Cop
Town Lazy Doc
Town Miller

Scum Goon (informed)
Scum Rolecop

Why is there a even night restriction from a balance pov?
That’s just the second theory. Full roleblocker is seeming more likely because they knew it was most likely they were going to get tracked because it was talked about.

Balance wise, roleblocker is just a strong role. Town’s kinda strong, though, so full is possible, but i think gating roleblocker still is semi balanced. I would go through with either.

But i think you convinced me the first theory is much stronger.

Multitasking Roleblocker is confirmed, though
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #228) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1130, Klazam wrote:
In post 1127, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Really curious, FL, in your discussion about all the mechanics and stuff regarding Abnegation, why did you not mention this?

I have to admit I completely forgot this, and it feels like you’re kind of trying to bury this. Why would Drew not roleblock someone on N3?
I have actually mentioned it a few times in game thread, and Abneg/Geraint can confirm I mentioned it in neighborhood too.

We do not have any confirmations of a Roleblock happening on Night 3. Why wouldn’t Geraint get roleblocked that Night if scum had access to a roleblocker.

There’s a few scenarios:

One, during that day phase, we talked about Drew getting tracked. So one theory is they purposefully withheld while Hu Tao made the kill so they could get tracked and cleared.

Geraint got roleblocked last night on Night 4, Nono on Night 2. Because Snivy also died, this confirms that the last scum is a Multitasking Roleblocker as is.
I would honestly like abneg/gera’s thoughts on FL within the neighborhood.

I feel like this discussion is drowning everyone else out so I’m going to go silent now

Alright.

I am not going anywhere else today, so I’ll lay down my vote.

VOTE: Drew
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #229) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

[font][/font]
In post 1132, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1127, Flavor Leaf wrote:

There’s a few scenarios:

You just said this could be TvT with you and me.

And now are not including this possiblity in your little scenarios here.

VOTE: Flavor
Yeah, it’s not. I questioned it for a second with Klazam coming after me, but I think Klazam just got Flavor Fever.

I have said it once, and I’ll say it again, i do not think it makes sense for Klazam to fake claim Miller while knowing that a Town Cop in Nono is about to be faded.

And Abnegation also said they don’t think Klazam is scum here either, which reassured me as well
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #230) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In neighborhood. They checked in for a second.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #231) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 4:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Please note how all Drew does here is pop in to try and pure discredit or come up with some gotcha! Type of moment, and his stances and reads are surface based and barely even there.

While I have shown layers upon layers of my reads on every single slot in the game
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (isolation #232) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 162, davesaz wrote: I can think of at least three ways for Flavor Leaf to be this way, one each town, scum, and NAI. The town and NAI ones shouldn't be discussed and can't be discussed respectively.
Reserved FL isn't something I see too often, though as I mentioned before it's been quite a while. If I had to guess I'd say it's the NAI version.

Hu and Klaz feel like they're solving, and townleans. If I had to pick one of them to be a scumlean it would be Hu but that's primarily driven by a feeling that voting is the main way of generating conflict to get reads from, which makes me biased against not voting.

I don't see the purpose for Abnegation to still be self voting. It's still the first 1/4 of day so being on the sidelines isn't urgent yet, but it isn't doing anything to advance the game and that's troubling.
In post 171, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 162, davesaz wrote: I can think of at least three ways for Flavor Leaf to be this way, one each town, scum, and NAI. The town and NAI ones shouldn't be discussed and can't be discussed respectively.
Reserved FL isn't something I see too often, though as I mentioned before it's been quite a while. If I had to guess I'd say it's the NAI version.

Hu and Klaz feel like they're solving, and townleans. If I had to pick one of them to be a scumlean it would be Hu but that's primarily driven by a feeling that voting is the main way of generating conflict to get reads from, which makes me biased against not voting.

I don't see the purpose for Abnegation to still be self voting. It's still the first 1/4 of day so being on the sidelines isn't urgent yet, but it isn't doing anything to advance the game and that's troubling.
So your analysis is that FL posting is either Town, scum or NAI? Groundbreaking.. this post feels like filler. And your reason for your possible scumlean is basically what klazam said
In post 186, davesaz wrote:
In post 171, Hu Tao wrote:
So your analysis is that FL posting is either Town, scum or NAI? Groundbreaking.. this post feels like filler.
That's a surface level interpretation. Saying "it could be one of these things" and then clearly choosing one of them is hardly filler.

My biggest reason to town read Daves is this set of posts.

There are actually even more posts that I feel are anti Dave-Hu Tao posts, but you can see in Hu Tao’s posts that anytime people brought me up in someway, Hu Tao chopped them.

Snivy brought it up, both Hu and Drew hopped to control

But Davesaz posts towards Hu Tao indicate Dave town. Almost all of em towards.

And there are multiple scenarios showing Hu Tao and Drew piling and riding the same wavelength
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #233) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Demon Slayer it happened too. You only give me that type of heat when you are scum tbh.

Ame had you.

Snivy had you.

And they’re both dead now.

I didn’t want you gone from the game, or I’d have stayed on you.

If you were town, i would have found you, so I went forward.

You aren’t town here, though
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (isolation #234) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You’re acting and misrepping me like I’m pushing a ‘smear campaign’ of you.

What has been smeared of you? Please post examples.

Because I’ve actually been more focused on clearing and confirming my town reads to find you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #235) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like I had the case on you sure, but to say it’s a smear campaign?

You’re reaching. You know how townie I am, and you can’t even scum case me, you just have to hope paranoia gets me out, and then you have one last Hail Mary.

But I don’t even think you expect to win, you just want to get me :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #236) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You’re also trying to use like…untrue meta that you can’t really backup. Because they’re all just explained away by youScum, like in Demon Slayer when you came after me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #237) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And like, you say I would have “welcomed the heat”

Sure, but I welcome the heat with imm cook you up roast you out alive type of heat, but in a good way, and you got that here.

Like, there’s heat, it’s cooking

And i still ended up being on your side after, so like you are pushing a town case on me with that and trying to twist it to fit your narrative.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #238) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

:lol:
In post 1144, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1140, Flavor Leaf wrote: Demon Slayer it happened too. You only give me that type of heat when you are scum tbh.

Ame had you.

Snivy had you.

And they’re both dead now.

I didn’t want you gone from the game, or I’d have stayed on you.

If you were town, i would have found you, so I went forward.

You aren’t town here, though
Is the wine in front of you or me right now?

I don’t think any wine is there at all. You’re really just trying to find any little in :lol: straight openwolfing.

And I’m still gonna get BOP’d
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (isolation #239) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

:lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #240) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Tryna act like scum doesn’t have to be a roleblocker here

It’s mech confirmed scum is a roleblocker

‘Some roleblocker’ he said :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (isolation #241) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

This is not S/S with me and Hu Tao. This is purely evident that Hu Tao knew his doctor was, which is obvious considering the doctor died that night and Hu Tao was Role Cop.

I actively tried to get a mass claim to learn Doctor, but scumTao shut it down.

Spoiler:
In post 912, Hu Tao wrote: I don't think we need to mass claim. There is a likely doctor here and I don't think it's wise to out them since I got roleblocked and scum have a role blocker.
In post 913, Hu Tao wrote: I think we just vote and end day. And doc is on me or Gera.
In post 914, Flavor Leaf wrote: wait, whoever got doc'd is conf town, though
In post 915, Flavor Leaf wrote: we lose out on that info if doc ended up dying tonight
In post 916, Ame wrote: Not doing mass claim. Just yeet so we can move the game along.
In post 917, Hu Tao wrote: True, I'm assuming it was Gera though? Especially since I got blocked. I think doctor outing basically just gives scum an advantage.
In post 919, Hu Tao wrote: No mass claim. I think we just vote
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #242) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1150, Doctor Drew wrote:
I would like to think you are laughing at my wifom joke.

But, this isn't townFlavor. At least person besides him here knows I understand their town game.
The last sentence is true. And you know I am town.

You aren’t trying to read me, you’re trying to fade me.

There is the big difference between your play this game versus how my play was.

I have explained and pushed you as scum. You have simply discredit and pushed to misfade.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #243) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:27 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 945, davesaz wrote: As it sits now, scum have to guess who the doc is (presuming there wasn't a different reason for no-kill) and try to kill there or risk another no-kill, leaving two investigatives free to act. I don't think mass claim is the right move here.
Dave was also clueless like me to who the Doctor was, this is another reason to town read Dave
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #244) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 994, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 39, aspectenicor wrote: from reading the current convo
i agree with hu tao
abt how abnegation might have said that to appear townie and i dont have much reason to assume otherwise so

VOTE: Abnegation
i just read this early post by aspectenicor (who drew replaced)

newbscum post?
This + Snivy death after + Ame read change right before Ame died + Ame thinking Drew was scum for majority of the game

There’s just layers of reasons why Drew is scum.

Snivy is just an absurdly bad kill if I were scum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #245) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1156, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1155, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 994, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 39, aspectenicor wrote: from reading the current convo
i agree with hu tao
abt how abnegation might have said that to appear townie and i dont have much reason to assume otherwise so

VOTE: Abnegation
i just read this early post by aspectenicor (who drew replaced)

newbscum post?
This + Snivy death after + Ame read change right before Ame died + Ame thinking Drew was scum for majority of the game

There’s just layers of reasons why Drew is scum.

Snivy is just an absurdly bad kill if I were scum
Again, didn't you just say that this could be TvT??
The only world it could be possible in is a Klazam Scum world, and I already responded and explained why I initially thought Klazam could be scum trying to mischain us, but both Abneg and I think the Miller claim just always locks Klazam here as town.

I even had more reasons than that to town read Klazam based on their analysis, which I talked about overnight.

So you keep bringing that up like you’re trying to aim for it because you have to reason that if I get flipped.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #246) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And I’ve explained that comment multiple times. Klazam had just voted me, and in the moment, I had thought there was a chance they were taking advantage of a possible Drew v Flavor TvT, but I questioned it in neighborhood, and feel like Klazam was more likely to just be BOP’ing me, and I couldn’t see Klazam claiming Miller knowing that a Nono misfade was about to happen.

Abneg also agrees that Klazam is likely never scum here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (isolation #247) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Order of townie->scummy

Geraint
Abnegation
Daves
Klazam

Drew
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #248) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Top 4 are all solid town reads.

You’re acting like I should be able to read you as town, Drew, but my main reason for you being scum is because I am able to read the other 4 as town here in addition to seeing things that are solid reasons why you are scum, such as the hiding in background hoping chaos helps you get through.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #249) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I have no victory path if I were scum misfading you, because there’s no reason not to go me tomorrow, and I have essentially locked myself out of any other misfades.

You are actively keeping the other slots open and not giving your reads or analysis on them.

I STRONG town read Davesaz, and the only option I would have at winning as scum here would be to eventually misfade Klazam, which I do not win. Abnegation has already stated their read on Klazam.

You will likely push Dave if you were to move forward, and hope it works out.

I have played more games with Dave than I’ve played with anyone else in this game, and I know their inactivity isn’t AI.

The way they posted towards Hu Tao, and the way they had no clue who Doctor was Day 3, just like how I didn’t know who Doctor was Day 3, is evident that they are town.

That is one of the best defenses I have for me being town as well. It’s clear af I didn’t know who doctor was Day 3, and clear af Hu Tao did, meaning if I were scum with Hu Tao, i would have known.

And Drew just happened to change their read on Ame right before.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #250) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Its true that sometimes enchant is just scum….

But ya know what…

Sometimes Flavor just town
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (isolation #251) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

This is not a pocket attempt either

If this were to be a pocket attempt, it loses everything the second Drew flips green, and I just lose thereafter as scum.

Drew was trying to push me as panicky, but this ain’t panicky.

This Passionatey.

This that Flavor obsessed with mafia, obsessed with the hunt of catching scum,

I’m IN IT, and I put my all into solving.

I don’t get to late game as town much anymore, and THIS IS IT!

I caught me a scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (isolation #252) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think they just didn’t need to block Night 3, so they were okay with Geraint track. Hu Tao making kill didn’t matter because they were guiltied from Nono fillip
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #253) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1172, geraintm wrote:
In post 1071, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1066, Klazam wrote: Okay- if I’m right we have two elims remaining, including a no-elim day to bring it to 3 players. We have some room to work.

My pool of potential scum is, in order from least likely to most likely, Abnegation -> Drew -> Flavor

Flavor I’m honestly being Uber paranoid about. I find myself agreeing too easily with

Abnegation is mostly cleared based on getting tracked nowhere the night Nono got roleblocked
yes. i wasn't blocked when i checked them, and by process of elimination Abnegation as the last scum would have to be the roleblocker right and so they are not just mostly cleared, they are straight up cleared?

Is my logic right there?
They could only be a Multitasking Ninja Roleblocker as scum in that scenario.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #254) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, I was wondering why that never happened.

And why it never happened after we’d been talking about Geraint getting Drew Nowhere.

Wow. Me pushing Even Night as a possibility doesn’t make too much sense coming from scum who would have known that Geraint was mistaking.

Daves needs to get in here, but I think it’s almost always Drew here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #255) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You’re uselessness is nonexistent. You protect Abneg and I from being misfaded.

I’d say Abneg is pretty much never an option. If they win because they are a Ninja, frankly, they deserve it, and it’s just so niche i don’t really want to see it.

It’s as simple as scum being a Multitasking Roleblocker which fits absolutely perfect in the setup next to the role cop.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #256) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Klazam - I actually needed confirmation on the 3rd night result, Abnegation replied to me, Geraint didn’t comment about it in Neighborhood.

We got it based on this.

Earlier in the night we had talked about the Abneg being No Result or went nowhere.

So it happened in game thread
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #257) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I get town pings from Drew here and there, but i have reasons to town read everyone else, and Drew isn’t really giving anything to go off but a tunnel which just looks like scum saving their own skin

If you’re town, you gotta look and read all slots, Drew. Come on, this is end game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #258) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Maybe Abnegation is just a scum Ninja, and if so, I’m willing to let them win this game :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (isolation #259) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Drew flipping town causes me to lose after if i were scum here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #260) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Idk, I think Drew is just good at being sympathetic here.

Daves just doesn’t look like S/S with Hu Tao, but they do likely need to come in here, so I’m okay waiting this out.

We can take a longer day here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (isolation #261) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1199, Abnegation wrote:
In post 1196, Flavor Leaf wrote: Maybe Abnegation is just a scum Ninja, and if so, I’m willing to let them win this game :lol:
if i'm ninja and i had kitty do the kill instead of me n1, i don't think i deserve to win lol.
Yeah, that was one of my defenses of it in the neighborhood too, I think.

I think part of me just wants you to be scum for Drew v FL sake of it all :lol:

I still think Drew tactics all make scum here even when they make me feel bad for pushing them and sympathizing.

They have to as scum.

But like it sucks to reward a possible scumDave here.

Possible ScumKlazam played Drew v FL setup from yesterday, but I also agreed with that analysis, so it’s not really scummy outright.

Geraint can win free if they’re scum pulling a big gambit too imo. I can’t see myself seeing them gambiting like this here, and if they are, props.

Drew’s doing well to harp on me, and like it still makes sense to me on
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #262) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1203, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1201, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1199, Abnegation wrote:
In post 1196, Flavor Leaf wrote: Maybe Abnegation is just a scum Ninja, and if so, I’m willing to let them win this game :lol:
if i'm ninja and i had kitty do the kill instead of me n1, i don't think i deserve to win lol.
Yeah, that was one of my defenses of it in the neighborhood too, I think.

I think part of me just wants you to be scum for Drew v FL sake of it all :lol:

I still think Drew tactics all make scum here even when they make me feel bad for pushing them and sympathizing.

They have to as scum.

But like it sucks to reward a possible scumDave here.

Possible ScumKlazam played Drew v FL setup from yesterday, but I also agreed with that analysis, so it’s not really scummy outright.

Geraint can win free if they’re scum pulling a big gambit too imo. I can’t see myself seeing them gambiting like this here, and if they are, props.

Drew’s doing well to harp on me, and like it still makes sense to me on
I mean, if you are acting in good faith don't feel bad, and if you are scum you should feel good lol.

But for the sake of the game, let's both of us pretend the other is confTown.....then who is scum?

I am bit more invigorated now, thanks to you and Ali, so I have some work to do to give my best guess.
Klazam is my weakest town read, but it’s a little biased probs cuz if they town, they were hard BOPing
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #263) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1205, Abnegation wrote:
In post 858, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 855, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 812, Flavor Leaf wrote: If Kitty is town, Hu Tao is always scum based on ignoring strongman possibility.

But i think Kitty just is scum?
Ain't no way scum would strong arm kitty instead of just killing them if they saw the doctor soft if they were town.
yeah, i'll retract that reasoning.

Unfortunate for you, I know you are scum, and unfortunate for me, I think you know why.
i don't seriously scumread this, but if i put the tinfoil hat on, i can't help but see this post has some, uh,
implications

I was trying to act like I was a Cop who had a guilty there, i claimed a fake guilty on Hu Tao recently as town, and then on top of that, I was trying to pull a kill away from Geraint, who I thought was the most likely to be killed there, which they probably were
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (isolation #264) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The real play is role Traitor, and do that to a townie, so when ya flip they all can’t shake that townie feeling :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #265) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Alright, well, theres 4 of us, and 3 true contenders. No fade is an option, but really it just lets scum get a scenario where they can choose who they bring with them.

Abnegation dying does lean towards Klazam being the misfade, since Geraint was suspicious of Klazam, and Daves could easily push there for the win, but I’m not opposed to the idea of Klazam doing that because of it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #266) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If Geraint is scum, they win, I’m really not interested in going over that possibility.

Not worth the risk of misfading Geraint ever.

I’ll let everyone pop in, let’s hold votes for a bit.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #267) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

We know there’s a roleblocker because Nono got No Result. And then Abnegation confirmed they were targeted by Geraint, so we know they were targeted by not Geraint, imo bar the Loud not being attached to roleblocker, but I think Geraint just town most of the time here
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #268) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Geraint, what were your track results?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #269) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

What are your reasons for counting out Dave?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #270) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Klazam - you realize if I were scum here, I have no reason to consider Dave at all, because both of them had already stated they were leaning that it’s you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #271) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t think No Lim is necessary.

I think having you here as likely conf town helps.

No lim just leads to you dying unless DaveScum wants to try their hand at fading Klazam with you and killing me, but yeah.

I think you die 95% of the time with a no lim.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #272) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m kinda paranoia leaning Dave based on Abnegation kill, but I do think it’s just gonna come down to Klazam vs Me, which is unfortunate in a Dave scum world.

Knowing Drew is town, though, Klazam does look like they setup the GameFic to misfade chain me and Drew.

Scum played well this game considering they got double guiltied. I guess you could say that part of it is avoid getting night targeted, but I think Hu Tao played really well.

I think i don’t wanna let paranoia get to me with Dave, but I def can see a scumDave world.

I just don’t think Klazam ever votes there, so I think it’s really just a fade Klazam kinda game, and hope my paranoia is exactly that: paranoia.

Abnegation kill is weird as Klazam, but I can see it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #273) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1237, Klazam wrote:
In post 1231, davesaz wrote: Yeah, not unexpected and it certainly isn't any easier. FMPOV it's also 3 contenders though one of them is just the nagging "you never know until the flip" type.

I don't think NK choice can rule out Klazam, as I was openly somewhat suspicious of him too.
In the interest of getting this right, is Geraint being multitasking loud visitor a possibility? A n1 "guilty" and a cop gambit to try to carry it to a win be pretty audacious, but perhaps still possible.
FL making it to mlo/elo is always alarming but I'd regret that the least as if he's scum it's been masterful day play.
Why do you not think its flavor here? From my pov, Flavor is literally the only option for scum here.
You 100% conf towning Dave is not a good look, though.

Like you can town read Dave without 100% conf towning while thinking you’re always right here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #274) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

There’s some things that Dave’s said that rubbed me the wrong way, like the “i don’t think NKA can rule out Klazam”

If Dave is town, who feels I’m town, it just comes off weird, but i do think there’s worlds where it happens as town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #275) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Well, it ain’t me. You wrong or scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #276) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

VOTE: No Elim

Fast night please.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #277) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Dave knows I’d have much better defenses as scum here :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #278) » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yeah, I as scum here get totally get rid of Geraint, the person who said 99% of the time they don’t vote Flavor, and was the other person who didn’t trust the Miller claim.

Imo, it’s completely between you two.

I’m half willing to give Daves the win if scum too because I just don’t trust Klazam here.

Like I see the world where Daves is scum, saying this, and actively pushing at Klazam a bit still while still giving room to talk about it.

Klazam if you town, this tunnel on you.

I’ve done everything I can to try and show my thought process this game, and really, if you choose to not want to see the possibility, then you’re either scum or tunneled town.

Either way, I feel relieved that this one ain’t on me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #279) » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Abnegation over Geraint kill is the main thing that keeps me thinking it could be Daves, but I don’t really think it matters?

Regardless, Hu Tao your gambit saved your team so hard. And you turned this game into a situation where it could go either way after getting double guiltied.

Absolute legend.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #280) » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:37 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

We’re in a situation where Dave as scum has a super easy win path from going after me, and he chose to set a situation up where he leans you over me.

I would have an easy situation just going after Klazam here, knowing Dave already was leaning towards you.

Klazam, on the other hand, as scum has to go for me because Daves isn’t really an option.

And they oddly completely cut out Daves as scum as a possibility, which is a huge red flag for me.

Klazam also came into the other day coming after Abnegation, which is another big red flag, considering they were basically cleared of being scum albeit small scenarios where they wouldn’t be.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #281) » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Welp.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #282) » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The Abnegation kill just wouldn’t have been made by Klazam, so it had me back on Daves.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”