Mini Normal 2313: I am sitting in a room (game over)

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:19 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Shrek

thef irst one through the gate is always mafia
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:28 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 18, Black wrote:
In post 16, bob3141 wrote: VOTE: Shrek

thef irst one through the gate is always mafia
How much do you actually believe this? Just curious
just check but did you think i was being serous?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:15 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 32, Andante wrote: lol I love how yall had the exact same reaction to that post as me, and by Charles not having it, and ignoring it completely, slightly sus of Charles for a partner

VOTE: AnimatedWiz
how strong is this sus as it very really to try and connect 2 players as partners. as this early the odds of correctly spotting an associtaion that connect 2 scum buddies is very poor.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 46, Generic wrote: In fact brightbluebug, I will give you a few bits to be aware of to start you off.
Apologies if this is patronising, just trying to help.

I’ve been mod cleared as town. I’m a role known as the innocent child. Basically my existence makes your pool to find mafia in smaller, but also gives mafia a free hit night 1.

If you are town, you will need to consider who’s lying to you. Which is a lot harder by text but it is not impossible. Human beings are predictable by nature. You need to consider what you know about liars in real life and try and look for tells.

If you are scum, I would ask your scum chat for advice :lol:
We can only hope that we have a protective in the deck that can protect you N1 although at teh very best the ods of that is 50:50
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:07 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 82, Charles510 wrote:
In post 63, brightbluebug wrote: shrek - voted right out the gate for gumi with no reasoning but i don't know how that's generally viewed so i have no thoughts (+ what does rvs mean)
hu tao - one singular message, no reads no voting, though probably because she's busy with life
gumiguy - one message voting bob & defending self and again, probably busy with life
charles - i agree that it could be slightly suspicious and misdirection-y of him to make the post right after the two votes for animatedwiz but it could just be slightly awkward timing or not knowing what to say (+ having already voted for gumi)
andante - the "exact same reaction" thing as well as quickly coming to conclusions/connections seems kind of as bob & black said "i'm so town", but could be just her tryingto get stuff going - she also givesreasoning as animatedwiz pointed out
bob - no thoughts - points out andante
black - also no thoughts
(black)star - "it doesn't seem that suspicious but i'll keep an eye on them" could be both being scum but that seems like a really sucky way to not put suspicion on either so probably not scum and just him giving his own read
animatedwiz - his first message just seems pretty normal and his second justifies it."i respect the suspicion" could be some weird reverse psychology esque thing but i don't think it is
dannflor - no thoughts on him, just two non-accusatory questioning posts
good stuff, thank you for this. im still pretty much null on everyone
what about it makes you feel like its "good stuff"
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:10 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 81, Charles510 wrote: ok, no more ChatGPT posts, I promise to be me.

brightbluebug, please set up an avatar picture ASAP. That is one of my pet peeves.

I only know one thing, Generic is town. I will sheep wherever he goes. For that reason I am placing my vote on
very bad vote

So your saying you arnt trying to solve the game as thats what it looks like. Out side of conf town voting there dont you want to atleast sort that player. As what makes you think gen is even right.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:54 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 85, Generic wrote:
In post 84, bob3141 wrote:

brightbluebug, please set up an avatar picture ASAP. That is one of my pet peeves.

I only know one thing, Generic is town. I will sheep wherever he goes. For that reason I am placing my vote on
very bad vote

So your saying you arnt trying to solve the game as thats what it looks like. Out side of conf town voting there dont you want to atleast sort that player. As what makes you think gen is even right.
Come on Bob, let’s not fall out, why wouldn’t I be right? :wink:
How often is anyone one right day one but important thing is its very bad for town when players dont try and solve. If a players is town they shoudl be trying to solve as following the ic is easy for scum to do.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 93, Andante wrote:
In post 52, Black wrote: bob feels town. I like his point re: Andante. Making associations this early kinda feels like they are trying to do too much? Like "hey I'm solving I'm so town"
I could see a Black and bob team tbh, bob is the only one Black has made a point to go "I think X is town BECAUSE of this reason" and then the 3rd is likely in shrek/gumi/afrayed or something like that
again with making associations so early, also i think you ignored me ewhen i question you on this point earlier

Its something scum often try in the early game and if town do it always back fires. As you use flimsy reasoning on one player and then use weaker reasoning to make association with second. That fails if the first player in chain is town. And any reason this early is always going to be weak, so making associations like that rather than going after indv play is rather bad
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 91, Andante wrote:

very bad vote

it's hard to explain, but this post feels like scum taking advantage of a bad post from town, gives me flashbacks to me as scum where I'll jump on a bad town post like this...

not saying I TR Charles at all, but that's legit what bob's post here is reminding me of.
See this requires me to push a read one way or another on that players. Rather than neutral post telling them to actualy try and solve teh game. If there town it makes them easier to read and makes it easier for them to vote right.

Be honest what you have done heere just looks like your trying to pocket charles by white knighting them
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 127, Dannflor wrote:
In post 104, bob3141 wrote:
In post 91, Andante wrote:

very bad vote

it's hard to explain, but this post feels like scum taking advantage of a bad post from town, gives me flashbacks to me as scum where I'll jump on a bad town post like this...

not saying I TR Charles at all, but that's legit what bob's post here is reminding me of.
See this requires me to push a read one way or another on that players. Rather than neutral post telling them to actualy try and solve teh game. If there town it makes them easier to read and makes it easier for them to vote right.

Be honest what you have done heere just looks like your trying to pocket charles by white knighting them
bob you keep throwing shade at adante without a vote there

what is your actual read on adante?
At the moment im leaning towards null town. They have been making some questional moves although it does feel more like town trying to add 1 and 1 together and making 42.

Like the fact they are failing to properly read any of my posts and not in the way that makes it look like could be trying to misrep me. But in the way they simply dont understand what im on about.

The fact they are claiming i was pussing scum read against charles due to me saying there vote was bad. when the rest of my post implied i was trying to sort them while saying their vote was anti-town rather than def scum indicative.

The rest of his posts just get more illogical. If they were scum they would actualy make an attempt for there posts to be logicial
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:37 am

Post by bob3141 »

Andante if im right and ypur town you need to stop making these reads that depend on partnerships its going to be impossible to spot correctly and then spend the rest of same twisting what you read to match your conf bias
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 165, BlackStar wrote: At this point multiple people have said that Andante’s posts felt a bit unnatural but that they ultimately town read her. Which is the same thing that I said. I’m not sure what the problem is
its not much of an original thought. Its easy for scum to parrot the reads of town players if several town players have them
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

will ctach up tommorrwo
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:49 am

Post by bob3141 »

will start ctach up shortly
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

after a quick skim

VOTE: brightbluebug

really hasnt done anythign since their read wall. A read wall doesnt match with the level of activity they have as you usualy expect more reads to go around it. But their case the read wall has every mention of a read in it

Also dont like their last post. Always a bit of flag when some ask about a player but doesnt give any extra on that slot

Bright what is your read on blackstar?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:02 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 462, brightbluebug wrote: i’ve only done a very brief skim through and likely missed some posts but why the recent suspicion on blackstar?
last bit was about this
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

i take it blackstar that you fail to see the difference between pressure and someone asking about a wagon
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 492, BlackStar wrote:
In post 491, bob3141 wrote: after a quick skim

really hasnt done anythign since their read wall. A read wall doesnt match with the level of activity they have as you usualy expect more reads to go around it. But their case the read wall has every mention of a read in it

Also dont like their last post.
Always a bit of flag when some ask about a player but doesnt give any extra on that slot

Lol
so the jokes really on you :-P
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:16 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 498, BlackStar wrote: I just thought it was funny that you said "It's a red flag when people ask about someone without giving their own opinion. By the way, what do you think of this person I haven't given my read on?"
I see you havent realised your mistake as i never said that. i said "give any extra" not reads.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 497, Black wrote: Bob what is your read on BlackStar?
well at the moment im evaluating the 2 leading wagons so see if its t/t or s/t.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 504, Dannflor wrote:

Also dont like their last post. Always a bit of flag when some ask about a player but doesnt give any extra on that slot

bob what do you think about the two leading wagons?

you have the strongest scum read on brightbluebug out of everyone?
na there still null. but pressure there will be best for the game

also be patient. i might say currently but i am doing other stuff at the moment
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:37 am

Post by bob3141 »

scum wouldnt see the need to correct their read. so more often comes from town as its normaly a real change of mind
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 505, BlackStar wrote:
In post 501, bob3141 wrote:
In post 498, BlackStar wrote: I just thought it was funny that you said "It's a red flag when people ask about someone without giving their own opinion. By the way, what do you think of this person I haven't given my read on?"
I see you havent realised your mistake as i never said that. i said "give any extra" not reads.
What do you mean by any extra?
VOTE: Blackstar

your question is classic case of scum asking pointless questions. classic example of a sealioning question.

Like what was this meant to achieve. any extra/anything extra is kind of self explanatory.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 513, BlackStar wrote:
In post 510, bob3141 wrote:
In post 505, BlackStar wrote:
In post 501, bob3141 wrote:
What do you mean by any extra?

your question is classic case of scum asking pointless questions. classic example of a sealioning question.

Like what was this meant to achieve. any extra/anything extra is kind of self explanatory.
You didn't share your own thoughts. I would think that would be "anything extra" but you said that I made a mistake, so I just wanted to know what you meant
If you are town. Then the mistake you made is in how you looked at the direction of a post. In blue it was directed towards your slot. wherass mine was directed at blue and had no bearing directly on your slot

so the extra would be in relation to blue. Wheras in blues post they asked about peoples case about your slot with out giving any extra. e.g. read or observation ect
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 519, Black wrote: Bob, I don't understand what you're getting at with BlackStar here. I thought he made perfect sense calling you out for doing something you just said was a red flag a moment beforehand
nope he called me out for somethign i didnt do. And im suprised you cant see that unless your just trying to misrep

an extract the red flag is the red part

"[Bold]recent suspicion[/Bold] on blackstar"

there not asking if players town/null/scum read a player. they are only asking those who scum read that player to talk. aka loaded question. In cases like this it would require extra about blackstar to be towny e.g. either pushign their own scum case, town case or arguing how they cant see how anyone could read anythign other than null

Ill admit they could of got confused by the fact i forgot to put by post in a quote of 462. With them unable to read between the lines
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Unvote

my thought on wagnomiccs is that blackstar vs ami wagons are tvt and that scum are split
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:26 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 528, Black wrote: Tell me more about why you think Merlyn might be scum.

Also, what made you choose to link those two scum games in particular?
VOTE: Black

why teh loaded question, plus deflecting a question with question

dann only asked you about your town read. From their posts i cant see them pushing a scum read based meryl
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:28 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 524, Black wrote:
In post 522, Dannflor wrote:
In post 520, Black wrote:
In post 516, Dannflor wrote: black can you go into your town!Merlyn read
I think it's more likely that a townie forgets about the game and replaces out, and I've liked everything Merlyn has done since she replaced in
what has merlyn done exactly that is towny

i think saying they've skimmed the game already but not offering any reads or gut thoughts on players upon replacing in is not a good look

I also don't really follow the reasoning about why a townie would be more likely to forget about a game, in my experience scum are empirically more likely to flake out of games
It's mostly vibes. I think she's being inquisitive and she has a soft tone that comes across as reasonable. I'm getting the feeling that she's trying to solve the game

Regarding town/scum replacing out, we must have completely different experiences here
take this , its barely an answer

what makes you think these. any examples
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

im not getting upset but i am trying to poke wagonomics to see how it responds. Plus multi tasking do a mock/revision while doing some mafiscum posting

ok that is an excuse, i cant stand making long posts on a mobile

When at work dont play mafiascum :-P
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:13 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 552, Afrayed Knott wrote: I asked people on the Blackstar wagon why they thought their vote was good, yet to get an answer, the same with the Ani/Wiz wagon, why.

It’s clear and I agree with Bob, that it appears the two wagons may have a split of the scum vote. Remind me please, on average the hammer is generally scum? And the tactic is to sit on two of the leading wagons and then hit with the hammer. At least from memory that’s what I recall.

FYI I’m VLA for most of the weekend. So have just skimmed the last 3 pages or so.

I also note that I didn’t give my feel on Gumi, which is probably because he’s been anway from the game more than in it. Strange no one picked that I had missed him in my summation of thoughts thus far. So when I’m back I’ll try to remedy that.
Why do you feel the scum have split their vote?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:39 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 555, Hu Tao wrote: Hmm we need to come to consensus soon..
Still 4 days to go, so pleanty of time
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

charles you have been voting animated since the 19th but have not seen you mention a single reason for your scum read there. In fact teh only mentions is that your original vote was sheep of teh IC and read list with them as scum.

But why do you scum read them as your claiming your read there is no longer just a sheeped vote
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 562, BlackStar wrote:
In post 561, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 560, BlackStar wrote:
There are a few things about this post that are bothering me but for now I’ll just focus on the biggest thing, which I bolded. Neither Bob or Afrayed are on either of our wagons right now. If you were just talking about the scum team being split on our wagons, then why would you leap to the conclusion that those guys must be scum?

I think you misunderstood me. Specifically, I’m saying their argument about scum being split on our wagons
doesn’t
seem likely to me—it wouldn’t really make sense for scum to be split on our wagons if we were both town.

I instead feel it’s more likely that you or I are scum, and that the scumteam is trying to avoid voting to prevent a teammate from being eliminated—even voting the other person could still put heat on the other if they flip as town.

Again, this is not the only possibility, but I feel it’s one of the most plausible.
Okay, I get what you meant.

But I don’t think there would ever be a downside to bussing a teammate, especially on Day One. It would earn you townie points for helping to get rid of one of the scum. If anything, people would be more suspicious of anyone who was resisting the wagon and finding reasons to vote elsewhere.

The timing of your vote just feels like you thought Hu Tao gave you a good opening to finally jump on my wagon.
The down side is that its against scums wincon. So its something scum avoid if it all possible. Scum day one executions are normally very heavily bussed. As scum have an effective block on them by controlling 23% of the games voting potential at that point. the rest of teh game is normally manageble as it gets harder for town to get 7 town players to vote a single player. Whereas 4 is easier to do
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

Bussing latter has advantages but day one no one involved in a scum execution ever has a free pass
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 496, brightbluebug wrote:

i don't have any thoughts honestly? blackstar hasn't stood out to me at all compared to some others like adante or charles, thus my previous question
do you have any thoughts on other players that you would either like mention or pursue
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:46 am

Post by bob3141 »

brightbluebug you have not yet cast a vote yet, not even one during rvs. If your town this is actively anti town as towns greatest power is their vote. And eliminating your own vote shifts scum voting power form 3 in 13 to 3 in 12, effectivly making the game e-2 rather than e-3

so pick some to vote you think is most likely scum even if it is a very weak scum read
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 640, BlackStar wrote:
In post 637, Dannflor wrote: I think bug can very easily flip scum but it's not as high confidence as I would like and
the flip gives us less information than Blackstar
Good point

That should be E-2, right?
be warned any sort of self vote is likely just going to make me want to eliminate that slot. I find it very hard not to hammer. So if your town be productive and not aTe with a self vote
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 8:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

UNVOTE:

Since bug almost certainly goign to miss there prod. So that will resolve the situation around that slot
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by bob3141 »

From the afraye wagon velocity i would say they are most likely town and that maybe 2 scum are involved.

This wouldnt of happened if they were scum as i for this to happen scum would have to be double bussing. And why would they when there is no real heat there.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Merlyn, Black, dann, ami, hut tao
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by bob3141 »

fact this happened with the bug slot empty points that slot being statisticaly likely town
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:33 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Afrayed Knott be warned i might end up hammering if your still self voting by the end of teh day
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:46 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 752, Black wrote: Bob your eagerness to hammer anyone that self votes is interesting. Has this always been a thing with you?
I find it irritating. If there town they are playign against their wincon and if there scum they are just doing aTe
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 1:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

yep, if i feel impatient at the time and a bit annoyed i hammer even if i expect it to more likely town than scum.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 818, Merlyn wrote:
In post 809, Andante wrote: yall are the ones refusing to talk to me, ignoring anything I do say, I bring up legit points and you're like "VOTE ANDANTE"
yeah, this is town Andante

VOTE: Hu Tao
very bad vote, im assuming you know for sure ande is town sicne your scum. Its quite reasonable for Hu Tao to suspect and after that awful hammer.

VOTE: Merlyn
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:49 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 897, Andante wrote: bob. is. scum.
says the guy who hammered an obvous townie. Even if they might have been a liability with that tantrum after they got run up,
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:51 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 892, Andante wrote: ^ That's the iso... just read that progression, and literally anyone (even bob if you want) just tell me how this is a towny progression of posts
so you suspect me for telling him to stop having tantrum and unvote himself

lol

only this level of flawed argument can come from town
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (isolation #48) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 872, Andante wrote: I've played with bob before, he's 100% scared scum right now
quite curious when did you last play with me. as i cant remember you.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #49) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

nope. i joined a game but didnt have time so had to rep out. you were my replacement
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #50) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 909, Andante wrote:
In post 906, bob3141 wrote: says the guy who hammered an obvous townie
if they were so obvious why didn't you do more to save afrayed?
dont have time and thats not my style.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (isolation #51) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:00 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 911, Dannflor wrote:
In post 906, bob3141 wrote:
says the guy who hammered an obvous townie. Even if they might have been a liability with that tantrum after they got run up,
i thought you were gonna hammer if no one else did
nope although i prob would have hammered if it was today but thats not AI. As tahts just dependant on if ive had bad day at work
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (isolation #52) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:02 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 916, Andante wrote:
In post 914, bob3141 wrote:
In post 909, Andante wrote:
In post 906, bob3141 wrote: says the guy who hammered an obvous townie
if they were so obvious why didn't you do more to save afrayed?
dont have time and thats not my style.
right, not your style, but you wanna yell at me for hammering. got it
but atleast you shown yourself as town.

And black also showed himself to be town

And Hu tao vote is always 100% town Hu Tao
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 919, Andante wrote:
In post 753, bob3141 wrote:
In post 752, Black wrote: Bob your eagerness to hammer anyone that self votes is interesting. Has this always been a thing with you?
I find it irritating. If there town they are playign against their wincon and if there scum they are just doing aTe
"They were obv town"
yep, wagons only appear like that out of no where when there scum motivated. Town just isnt that organized especialy on some outside of the current pushes
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 922, Andante wrote:
In post 747, bob3141 wrote: Afrayed Knott be warned i might end up hammering if your still self voting by the end of teh day
"I never had any intent to hammer"
I feel like you should read your own ISO...
Same was true for the game i hammered flav. I only hammer when i think its inevitable
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

Merlyn, Black, Dannflor, AnimatedWiz, Hu Tao, Afrayed Knott, Andante

two scum in this def

Merlyn,Town , Dannflor, AnimatedWiz, TOwn, Town, Town

Meryl, Dann and ani are most likely in that wagon to be scum

oh and meyrl is on hu tao another clear misexecution
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:07 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 929, Andante wrote: bob... I think you're missing what I'm saying.

Here, you're all "Afrayed was obv town"

but your d1 posts show you were angling to hammer afrayed... but since I did it, now you're like "pshhh obv town"
again your splitting hairs. So far ive not ever missolved mini since returning
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:08 am

Post by bob3141 »

Ask Hu Tao. they were in teh game i hammered flav even though i though they were obvous town

Today it would be de ja vu Hu Tao
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

ALso a thought if dann and meryl are in scum team. They arnt scum with blackstar. mutualy exclusive
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 955, Dannflor wrote: that post by bob D1 saying there is 2 scum in the afrayed wagon is not a genuine thought

townies don't make reads based on wagon compositions like that unless your name is Titus

the fact bob is abandoning all his d1 line of thinking to push this is scummy
Shade alert

You should know i do, And that ive caught loads of scum this way.

wernt you in the game were this pretty much happened at the end of day one when i spotted kim
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:30 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 957, Dannflor wrote: no the distraction is town driven

bob is being bussed by brightbluebug
confirmation that bug is town

the fact dann is using this to push me.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #963 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:32 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 956, Andante wrote: oooh this distraction to blackstar... is cause bob is a strong scum pr...
No what i am is pain in the ass for scum in any game. As if they dont execute me im near certain to solve the game.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 962, Dannflor wrote: why is merlyn scum bob
Ive already explained.

Last days wagon obvous scum motivated, read able to rule out all players apart from you, meryl and ami. And ami is more towny than meryl
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (isolation #63) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:07 am

Post by bob3141 »

black star is sure town via wagonomics
Hu Tao clear town
Blacks reaction end of day one looks very town
bug vote on me looks to shameless to be scum, cler low effort town
And is making to many sloppy reads to be scum.

so wagonomics say 2 scum in ami, meryl; and dann
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (isolation #64) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 964, BlackStar wrote:
In post 906, bob3141 wrote:
How can you call Afrayed an obvious townie now if you were willing to hammer him?
im willing to hammer anyone if life leaves me feeling extremely impatient. But what ive done this game is give no more than a warning. same warning i gave you. I have enough of illogicalness from one person at work
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (isolation #65) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:51 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 974, Black wrote: I really don't like Bob's posts on page 37. Also I'm a she
sorry, every know and then you forget what players are when typing.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #66) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:54 am

Post by bob3141 »

Black whats your read on me?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (isolation #67) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:10 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 985, Black wrote: Answer first and then maybe I'll tell you
No, you tell me your read on me when you made that quote
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (isolation #68) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:13 am

Post by bob3141 »

i take my town read on black back.

The fact they have jumped on a manner os speak makes me feel liek they are role fishing
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (isolation #69) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Black
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #70) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:20 am

Post by bob3141 »

they out right asked if i had a result
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:20 am

Post by bob3141 »

just looks liek mistoke a manner of speak for me leaving a result. and thought they got lucky
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:21 am

Post by bob3141 »

you cant get more anti town than what black just did
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

ive had enough im a cop varient.

thank black for outing me if im town
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

if he is town
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

she is town
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #76) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

like serously you shien a massive flash light on an obvous result crumb

you dont ask whats your read on hu but quote Hu Tao- clear -town
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #77) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:32 am

Post by bob3141 »

there is a difference between anger and having enough
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #78) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

im a pt cop so any hoods might as well claim

had to visit someone i was sure wasnt in pt
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

and i kind of did give gentle hint that work today has left me with shot fuse when it comes to deal anythign i see as illogical
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (isolation #80) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:39 am

Post by bob3141 »

Then you real should of taken the hint by my response were im saying back off your making it obvous im a PR
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #81) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:40 am

Post by bob3141 »

anyway im mach 2 shot pt cop so eitehr way im dead tonight
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1018, Black wrote:
In post 995, bob3141 wrote: they out right asked if i had a result
No the fuck I didn't
Then in future dont direct quote like that. When you only quote a crumb its going to be prety jarring to a PR
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1028, pisskop wrote:
In post 1027, Dannflor wrote: ok whatever if bob is true claiming then we have 3 innos to work with
Who are they?
dont you already know one :-P
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:49 am

Post by bob3141 »

yep im macho 2 shot PT cop

basicly i have one more shot. that will tell me if soemone has pt or not.

macho means who ever protected piskop cant stop scum from killing me. Means that scum certainly dont have a strongman.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:59 am

Post by bob3141 »

UNVOTE: Unvote
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (isolation #86) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1061, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 1051, pisskop wrote: Thats a sizeable pool of confirmed townies

P: the reasons I protected you had nothing to do with your reads. reads can be _a_ reason to kill somebody, but just 1 of many.

As much as I do believe that Black is town, I don’t think we can say for certain that your night action stopped the kill—there might be a Roleblocker or Rolestopper, or even a Jailor or something. Could even be that there wasn’t an NK attempt (though honestly, I don’t think there’s an actual reason to avoid NKing N1 as far as I can think of).
if something other than protective blocked the kill then someone would have come out with a guilty
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #87) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

im fine with bug execution. with the amount of posts they are makign they dont get to elo

VOTE: Bug
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (isolation #88) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

anyway my current solve

is 2 out of (meryl, ami and dann) and bug
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #89) » Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1067, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 1063, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1061, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 1051, pisskop wrote: Thats a sizeable pool of confirmed townies

P: the reasons I protected you had nothing to do with your reads. reads can be _a_ reason to kill somebody, but just 1 of many.

As much as I do believe that Black is town, I don’t think we can say for certain that your night action stopped the kill—there might be a Roleblocker or Rolestopper, or even a Jailor or something. Could even be that there wasn’t an NK attempt (though honestly, I don’t think there’s an actual reason to avoid NKing N1 as far as I can think of).
if something other than protective blocked the kill then someone would have come out with a guilty

I would think it’s the same logic as earlier—you can roleblock the wrong person and another protector can protect the right person and then there would be no NK. It would be silly to automatically think you were the one to stop the nightkill unless you knew you were the only one with any abilities that can do so.
Its kind of moot point as 50/50 is better odds at this stage than most executions. Its a soft guility but still pretty decent, just not fool proof.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (isolation #90) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:46 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1093, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1003, bob3141 wrote: like serously you shien a massive flash light on an obvous result crumb

you dont ask whats your read on hu but quote Hu Tao- clear -town
I do feel you could have just made up a reason. I don't think Black was role fishing even if I'm suspect of black in general. But why even check me?
with cops i go with making clears rather than guilties. needed to pick someone that was unlikely to be NK, someone i would want as town in elo and some that scum would try and misexecute.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (isolation #91) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:52 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1109, pisskop wrote:
In post 1107, Merlyn wrote: anyway UNVOTE: Hu Tao[/vote]

can someone who is better at mech than me tell me if there's a way to confirm bob? My natural instinct is to believe claims but I've been burned before
We dont need to....

Let bob confirm a new player as town or not until one of he or his confirms flips
yep macho me cant be saved tonight and scum need to nk me. If only i wasnt macho but atlas i am

So im going to be likely Nk as scum cant risk me making another clear, which with this gamestae would turn the game into auto win fot town.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (isolation #92) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 5:54 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1096, Dannflor wrote: great let's kill merlyn/gumiguy/brightbluebug
im happy with either meyrl or bug.

bug def cant go to elo as if he inst scum then they are an easy misexecution in elo

And there is no way taht afy wagon didnt have atleast one scum and its most likely meyrl
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (isolation #93) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1120, AnimatedWiz wrote: Hey, I’ll be real honest—I think I might have missed something about the case on Merlyn?

From what I understand, she was early on the Afrayed train and has been weird and attacking who we now know are likely Townies, right?

Is there anything else here that I’m missing aside from that? I want to make sure I’m fully updated before I cast my vote—information is key, after all.
whats your opinion on them though?

cant tell if your trying to diffuse/defend meryl or angle onto the wagon
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (isolation #94) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:18 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1125, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 1121, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1120, AnimatedWiz wrote: Hey, I’ll be real honest—I think I might have missed something about the case on Merlyn?

From what I understand, she was early on the Afrayed train and has been weird and attacking who we now know are likely Townies, right?

Is there anything else here that I’m missing aside from that? I want to make sure I’m fully updated before I cast my vote—information is key, after all.
whats your opinion on them though?

cant tell if your trying to diffuse/defend meryl or angle onto the wagon

D1, I was rather keen about her, since she came in and starting talking a lot more than her predecessor and made good points in general, which in hindsight isn’t the most pressing evidence.

D2, not as much—she was major leader on the Afrayed train, and was rather antagonistic towards you before your identity as a Town Cop came out. I wouldn’t scumread her more than BlackStar, but at this point she’s a light scumread. It seems like a lot of people are scumreading her far more, and I’m not sure why—that’s why I asked, because I feel like I’m missing something that would cause that intensification.
be honest this just feels like fence sitting.

Day one point- defense of meryl

day two point - light scum read but in it you say another is more scummy. you also claim light scum read while at same time saying there is no reason for others to scum read

why mention blackstar in question about another?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (isolation #95) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:20 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1122, Merlyn wrote:
In post 1118, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1096, Dannflor wrote: great let's kill merlyn/gumiguy/brightbluebug
im happy with either meyrl or bug.

bug def cant go to elo as if he inst scum then they are an easy misexecution in elo

And there is no way taht afy wagon didnt have atleast one scum and its most likely meyrl
what makes it most likely me?
why are you so focused on defending yourself rather than pushign your own scum reads
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (isolation #96) » Sat Sep 30, 2023 8:21 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Meryl
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (isolation #97) » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:44 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1139, BlackStar wrote:
In post 928, brightbluebug wrote: VOTE: bob
I just realized that this is Bug’s first vote of the entire game. How did we not notice that before?
oh i noticed it, it can be scum tell when a player avoids voting day one without legitamate reason.

most likely 3 scum in my opinion are bug, meryl and ami
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (isolation #98) » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

i gave him the benifit of the doubt day one as it was his first game on the site. Hence, posts 568 and 569 but now its day 2
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (isolation #99) » Sun Oct 01, 2023 11:02 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1146, Merlyn wrote:
In post 1129, bob3141 wrote: why are you so focused on defending yourself rather than pushign your own scum reads
Bc you just cleared my main scum read, and I don't have time this weekend to go re-read. Asking why people are scumreading me is something I can do to gather info in the meantime, bc several of the votes didn't make sense to me.
In post 1137, Dannflor wrote:
i think it's weird that your first instinct to ask questions about mech than start thinking about how your reads are shifting now that your top scum read was confirmed as an innocent

like that's not a towny reaction to having your whole worldview shook up
It would be a lot easier on my worldview if Bob were fakeclaiming
why do you only have one scum read?

Thats a very questionable thing as town are focused on eliminating 3 scum while scum are often focused on one misilimination at time
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:13 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1162, Andante wrote: I don't like 1160...
Its a classic pop in when you dont have time. so its not AI

i do it from time to time even if there is only few pages
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (isolation #101) » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:27 am

Post by bob3141 »

i think we need to decide between meryl and bug as this day i will not be voting outside of these two

so think we all need to mention a short list of who each of us want for today execution
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #102) » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:12 am

Post by bob3141 »

For now i think we need to get rid of this prod dogging slot. On the off chance they are town they are still a major liability to town as they are in effect a dead vote. Making us already defacto elo-1
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (isolation #103) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

on a positive point there is good chance that bug will be replaced as they are 58 hours since thier last post and they are have already had 3 prods
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (isolation #104) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: merlyn
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1392 (isolation #105) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1391, JacksonVirgo wrote: Any particular reason for Merlyn?
just switchign back to my original vote since bug will get replacement
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (isolation #106) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

seen it happen before and sometimes extra scum pile on.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (isolation #107) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1400, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1398, bob3141 wrote: seen it happen before and sometimes extra scum pile on.
Of course, VCA is a tool it's not a damning thing.
I dont do VCA :-P, i do wagonomics. its more game theory than actual VCA

basic concept is that scum votes are sticky and town votes are fluid

in meryl case a town or scum assited wagon built up. But because meryl is scum their vote is sticky as they would be taken advantage of a situation by doing nothing. Where they admitted their original read was weak but once wagon formed they started makign a new case.

its a bit simplified plus im never great at explaining.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (isolation #108) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

They were talking about roleblockers earlier so matchs a partern of not fully seeing black as clear
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #109) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

This all just looks like a townie digging a hole for themself by falling into the trap of trying argue in their defense. Blackstars aactiona round arf and hu day oen leave me feelign town there
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (isolation #110) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:44 am

Post by bob3141 »

blackstar incase JV is town adn your just omgusing

Tell us about your main 2 scum reads, as thats a better way to show us your town ig your town
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #111) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:46 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1432, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1431, bob3141 wrote: blackstar incase JV is town adn your just omgusing

Tell us about your main 2 scum reads, as thats a better way to show us your town ig your town
I'm not OMGUSing even if he is Town, I stated my scum-read on him prior to this and this would be confirmation bias if anything,
was my post direct at you no :-P

It was directed at blackstar
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (isolation #112) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:28 am

Post by bob3141 »

on second thought im think meryl could be town
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (isolation #113) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:31 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 774, Gumiguy wrote:
In post 772, Andante wrote: no thoughts on any of afrayed’s acrual posts?? literally just repeating what I said?
i don't know what to make of his posts. i'm not gonna make shit up just to have an original read.
In post 771, Gumiguy wrote:
In post 770, Dannflor wrote: some opinions on afrayed's latest posting would be appreciated gumi
i still don't know how to read him. he just seems frustrated, which doesn't seem particularly alignment indicative. i don't like the self vote but that seems like it could come from both a desperate scum or a defeatist townie.
if the arf wagon is actualy town flash wagon then these posts make gum have good chance of scum simpyl sitting back and hopign for town fail day 1
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (isolation #114) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1497, pisskop wrote: I think you should definitely cop within any poe we establish
will prob do so if i suirive the night, as scum will prob try and night kill me since im macho, if only you could save me N2 but alas
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (isolation #115) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:39 am

Post by bob3141 »

iv only jusst really noticed how little gum did day one. interaction with 1-2 two player and 2 read lists

VOTE: Gob
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (isolation #116) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

gob and blackstar what are your raeds on each other?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (isolation #117) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:05 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1505, Black wrote:
In post 1503, bob3141 wrote: iv only jusst really noticed how little gum did day one. interaction with 1-2 two player and 2 read lists

VOTE: Gob
We get no information from a Gumi/gob flip. BlackStar is a better vote imo
there is no need to rush the day. but as things stand for now my vote is better placed on gob for now
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (isolation #118) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:08 am

Post by bob3141 »

blackstar your bottom 3 reads are bug, meryl and gob.

you claim gob to be neutral yet they are still your bottom nulll read. which puts them in the 3rd slot to be scum according to your reads.

if you cant get bug or meryl would you vote gob?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (isolation #119) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:10 am

Post by bob3141 »

Also why have you not interacted with gob as the only mention (using seacrh gob) in your iso is in that very read lists. for some placed only just above scum i woudl of thought you would be trying to sort them
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (isolation #120) » Wed Oct 04, 2023 9:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

seen that happen a few times before were scum are slilent and the active town just end up in massive tvt arguments
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (isolation #121) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1626, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 1410, AnimatedWiz wrote: Merlyn is the one I trust least on that wagon—I townread Dann, Hu Tao, Andante, and Black (in that order), and Afrayed is obviously town, so that leaves Merlyn as the only person on that wagon I really scumread. You made the same point earlier in D2.

In addition to what I said there about Merlyn, she also just disappeared for a significant portion of D2 while we were all arguing amongst ourselves. I feel like it would be a smart move for scum to try to avoid drawing attention to themselves and to let us cannibalize each other.
meryl pretty much lock scum for me at the moment. Yesterday i decided to give them teh benifit of teh doubt but they have done nothing but shadow blacksatr/black. No attempt to push their own scum reads
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (isolation #122) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:59 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: merlyn
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (isolation #123) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

teh VC is outdate almost straight away lol
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (isolation #124) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1660, Black wrote: Bob why did you investigate Hu Tao instead of Merlyn or one of your other scumreads?
i always find clears are stronger than guilites when it comes to cop especially when they are potential misececutions the next day.

Only go for guilites on weaker roles where the answer inst unambiguous
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1680 (isolation #125) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:37 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1674, Black wrote: I don't really agree with that logic. If you target in your PoE and are wrong then you still get a clear. If you are right then you get a guilty. It's a win/win

Targeting someone everyone thinks is probably town is the scummiest thing you could do, but I agree that the play is to let you live for now and let scum deal with you
i disagree. you need to factor in who you want alive as game goes on and who is simply better executed even if they flip town. While factoring 4 steps ahead as there is difference between what you said "Targeting someone everyone thinks is probably town" and targeted an expect misexecution.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (isolation #126) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:51 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1681, Black wrote:
In post 1680, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1674, Black wrote: I don't really agree with that logic. If you target in your PoE and are wrong then you still get a clear. If you are right then you get a guilty. It's a win/win

Targeting someone everyone thinks is probably town is the scummiest thing you could do, but I agree that the play is to let you live for now and let scum deal with you
i disagree. you need to factor in who you want alive as game goes on and who is simply better executed even if they flip town. While factoring 4 steps ahead as there is difference between what you said "Targeting someone everyone thinks is probably town" and targeted an expect misexecution.
Targeting the top townread also puts you at risk of wasting your action on the potential NK. Maybe I'm wrong but I just don't think it's the best play
says the person that tried to push Hu Tao at the start of day 2
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (isolation #127) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1717, Merlyn wrote: From where I'm standing I don't know why people are so convinced on Annie as town. When pressed they basically admitted they're just moving to whatever wagon is most likely to lim. That's not town thinking.
In post 1714, JacksonVirgo wrote: I mean, I'm convinced that BlackStar is just textbook wolf here.
Can you explain what I'm missing here? Is it for the same reasons Black has? Or point me to a post explaining the case if I missed it.
whats your view on blackstar, i noticed last time blackstar was run up day one, you reacted by pushing the same player you are now ami.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (isolation #128) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:54 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1755, Merlyn wrote:
In post 1740, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1717, Merlyn wrote: From where I'm standing I don't know why people are so convinced on Annie as town. When pressed they basically admitted they're just moving to whatever wagon is most likely to lim. That's not town thinking.
In post 1714, JacksonVirgo wrote: I mean, I'm convinced that BlackStar is just textbook wolf here.
Can you explain what I'm missing here? Is it for the same reasons Black has? Or point me to a post explaining the case if I missed it.
whats your view on blackstar, i noticed last time blackstar was run up day one, you reacted by pushing the same player you are now ami.
Can you point to the post you're talking about? I was pretty null, maybe leaning town on Annie D1. I don't remember pushing them at all, let along in response to Blackstar's wagon.

I think Blackstar is likely town. I've asked for cases from the voters and I've only gotten one from Black. I don't really see a reason to change my thinking here.
Why do you think they are town?

Im pretty sure your scum doing oen of two things. One scum protecting a partner or two scum positioning themselves to benifit from town driven misexecution
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1839 (isolation #129) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

To be frank with your reasoning Black you would accusse me of busy work in every town game so far. And everyone of those i solved
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (isolation #130) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

Well im macho so the doc can try and save me but scum will try and kill me. Just a shame i let the macho bit slip during a tiem life had me frustrated

i can make one clear or guilty left. And im an great solver
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (isolation #131) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

so i most likely ill be in dead thread tommorrow with the correct solver :-P
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (isolation #132) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

some things sometimes are just litmus test
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (isolation #133) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:28 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1859, Merlyn wrote:
In post 1841, Titus wrote:
In post 1839, bob3141 wrote: To be frank with your reasoning Black you would accusse me of busy work in every town game so far. And everyone of those i solved
Bob, I don't believe your claim.
What's your reasoning, Titus?
why are you digging,

I really dont get why were not executing your slot today
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (isolation #134) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

Anyway regardless how blackstar flips im pretty sure meryl is scum. Fact they fell for a litmus test
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1865 (isolation #135) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1812, Titus wrote: Your analysis of Bob is looking based on his mechanics. I'd like to see his play. Also was Hu Tao largely townread at the time of the check?
They wernt really. You had the odd player claiming a town read for one reason or another but that never stops a scum motivated misexecution going through
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1872 (isolation #136) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

A bob elimination is always a bad idea :-P As a rule i dont claim as scum unless im at e-1 and i claim something that allows me to fish for roles
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1873 (isolation #137) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:51 am

Post by bob3141 »

If i claim before e-1 it means im town tryiong to cut down teh stupid directions town is goign so it can focus were its needed
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1876 (isolation #138) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:52 am

Post by bob3141 »

Also baclstar why havnt you claimed yet
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1878 (isolation #139) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

one thing that is 100% sure i am gated PT cop
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1880 (isolation #140) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:54 am

Post by bob3141 »

if i ever use self meta, its intended for a later told you so
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1883 (isolation #141) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:00 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1881, Titus wrote:
In post 1878, bob3141 wrote: one thing that is 100% sure i am gated PT cop
see this how ive seen players make obsurd executiosn before. Mass claim will always show if oen of the pr claims is fake and a pt cop is to strong to hide. So only stupid scum would claim it

i even saw a player nedgame thinking the gated pt cop and gated bg were scum buddies, even though it would leave a mssive hole in town power.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1885 (isolation #142) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

well if im alive in 2 days time which i doubt. Be happy to execute me if you dont beleive what actualy claim during a mass claim
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1886 (isolation #143) » Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

no risk sayign taht as my litmus test has run its course
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1985 (isolation #144) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:16 am

Post by bob3141 »

to late for a mass claim anyway
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1986 (isolation #145) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:22 am

Post by bob3141 »

one day to end of day

fact we cant get a wagon to stay at e-1 means scum are deadlocking the wagons.

Black, gob your current votes arnt going through so pick some else
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1987 (isolation #146) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

Everyone needs to serously ask themselves why the meryl wagon keeps failing to get traction, Whereas there are now 3 wagons pressing higher
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (isolation #147) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2002, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1987, bob3141 wrote: Everyone needs to serously ask themselves why the meryl wagon keeps failing to get traction, Whereas there are now 3 wagons pressing higher
I think it’s mostly because she’s barely around to question so people forget about her
thats how scum slip through the net
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2013 (isolation #148) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

blackstar your at e-1
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2016 (isolation #149) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:38 am

Post by bob3141 »

we have 12 players 3 scum. 7 to execute

So thats 2 spare townies. The question everyone needs to ask themselves, who is scum on the wagon?

whether town or scum a pure 7 town execution almsot never happens when 2 out of 9 are known to be off wagon
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2019 (isolation #150) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

im not to be honest, im 50/50 on your slot. which is better than random

but its statistical fact that atleast one of your wagon will be scum. the difficult part is workign out if its a misexecution or a bus
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2020 (isolation #151) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1512, Dannflor wrote: Like blackstar is scum because he’s keeping his options open but I’m scum because I’m too confident and not keeping my options open

You’re just conf biased
same could eb said for you when keeping your option open

can you talk me through how blackstar ended up being a scum read again. As the only mentions just look largely speculative
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (isolation #152) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:48 pm

Post by bob3141 »

well if it wasnt already obvous, i am one shot pt cop

the hole 2 shot macho thing was just an attempt to sort players at the time. Thought at the time danns reaction was unnatural
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2076 (isolation #153) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:51 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Also it di look dann was trying to preshade titus
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2078 (isolation #154) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:16 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2075, Titus wrote: Bob, what did you learn? What are your thoughts on massclaim? Why didn't you stop the reaction test before the elimination?
Why stop somthing before its fully run and i pretty had already stopped whne i mentioned somethings are just litmus tests.

We have 10 alive and 3 nights to go before melo. so mass claim doesnt hurt as we have one shot role cop fliped, ic and one shot pt cop outed.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2080 (isolation #155) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2079, Titus wrote: What order would you propose the claims in?
Dann and meryl should go first

serously did not like danns move from a town blackstar read to being ok with their execution and meryl looked liek the sacrificial trying to find out if i was def making the 2shot thign up.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (isolation #156) » Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:27 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2079, Titus wrote: What order would you propose the claims in?
They go out of their way to mention things that you did as scum in prior game and metach them to thing you have done this game. Which to me looks like somethign i often do as scum were i will both try to encourage that players push on town player whilst also baiting town to scum read that player. All the while droping a town read there at end of teh post
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2196 (isolation #157) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2117, Titus wrote: Let's go back to his initial chain of pt cop. Under what circumstances was it made?

Also AnimatedWiz needs to claim results.
when i was quite down about life (every has them now and then) and i didnt want to put up with black and ande absurd death tunnels on me. And pestering when its clear i dont have time, instead of giving me space when asked for it they kept at it
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2197 (isolation #158) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:51 am

Post by bob3141 »

After my claim i was basicly doign a reaction test as i thought i might aswell get somethign out of it. aswell hoping i would be night killed and not have to bother with this game as to many sloppy reads being made at that point
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2199 (isolation #159) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:59 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2113, Black wrote:
In post 2111, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 2110, Black wrote: The way Bob claimed was off, and now we know he lied about it. This is probably who I want to lim today

I think Hu Tao is probably town if Bob flips red but I'm still uncomfortable with her barely playing the game and then aggressively pushing for a mass claim

I still think Dannflor is probably scum

Bob/Dann/x

I’m not a fan of eliminating Dann still, but I am also a little concerned about Bob admitting to lying, even if the lie didn’t amount to much aside from not getting eliminated for a day.

But at the same time, I also did a bad gambit earlier this weekend that didn’t have the impact I wanted, and I feel like scum lying about being a cop would probably try to get a guilty on someone instead of an innocent, right? Again, I don’t feel like it makes sense to me.
The point of Bob's claim if he's scum is to clear himself. In this scenario Bob did the right scum play by clearing Hu Tao who was already townread by pretty much everyone. This made is so Bob didn't have to clear a player that people felt was null or scummy, keeping the options open for the fade. It doesn't make sense for Bob to hard bus a teammate here and reveal scum. They are already in a good position

At that point they were null for me even though you keep imagining a hard town read at that point. And they are one of the few players that i highly value their reads so i do tend to like to solve them.

And to be frank what you claim woudl be an awful play to make as scum. Why waste a perfect opportunity to manipulate game state with a claim that stops dead any pushes on you ( how can someone scum up townies with assocaition otherwise)
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2200 (isolation #160) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2193, AnimatedWiz wrote: I actually have a quick question: if we have a Vanilla Cop, a Role Cop, and a PT Cop, and they're all 1-Shot, are there any other kinds of 1-Shot Cops that we might also have?
depends on what all the claims are. As 3 invest roles fit well together as long as they are all gated
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2201 (isolation #161) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

since no neighbours you can assume my role is a cop. thus stong role

role cops and vanilla cops are medium roles (RC slightly better than VC)

(2+1+1)* (0.4-0.5)

1.6 to 2 worth of medium roles leaving 1.9 to 1.5 left and we know of protective and IC
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2202 (isolation #162) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:07 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2171, Black wrote:
In post 2169, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2138, pisskop wrote: Okay

Charles/JV is a mason with me
If we just mass claimed yesterday and not voted out clear town in blackstar this game could be solved already imo.
"Clear town" lol. You voted for him
Blackstar was the onyl reason to vote him then was to avoid no execution. Fact that he was a 6 votes when 2 know town players were off and 1 obvous town player. means it had scum on it thus it was an obvous misexection

Might of been better than random but there were far better executions as a blackstar scum would require other players to be scujm. Thus it would have been better to flip meryl. As a town meryl means a town blackstar and scum meryl would still be a scum flip
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2204 (isolation #163) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:09 am

Post by bob3141 »

its not fisnihed :-P

im lookign for whats been claimed so i can add up a guestimation
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2205 (isolation #164) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:13 am

Post by bob3141 »

ok so Pks and jv are masons

ic element is prob a weakenign of the masons

but happy my read on jv was right.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2206 (isolation #165) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

but before IC. masons would be 2
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2210 (isolation #166) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

most common scum cop is vannilla cop as its weakest of teh cops and easiest role to fit

compiling the claism so i can work if teh rolees fit or not
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2213 (isolation #167) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:30 am

Post by bob3141 »

whats gobs claim
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2217 (isolation #168) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:32 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2212, Dannflor wrote: I don't want to be wrong on Animated though

and I just think claiming you targeted Andante is a weird move if scum
its a neutral move. low risk at time you wouldnt need to role fish.

And if ami is scum its not a bad claim. and there is always the risk of a tracker

coudl be town could be scum
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2219 (isolation #169) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2143, pisskop wrote: The title of said hood includes the word 'masonry'

and yup, from the start
that was my big worry when chosing my pt target. As from phrasing it was clear there was masonry or neighbourhood. so knew i couldnt get guility but wanted to check soem you def wernt connect to. hence vlaue visit hu tao
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2235 (isolation #170) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

titus why cant you claim its not hard. youtype your role and press sumbit
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2245 (isolation #171) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:05 am

Post by bob3141 »

im assuming n1 shenanigans was a scum ploy. seen scum try to set up a fake doc claim before
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2249 (isolation #172) » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2248, AnimatedWiz wrote: Oh, do you mean, like, the scumteam intentionally didn’t kill anyone N1 in the hopes of one of them claiming to have protected someone in order to be seen as clear? But pisskop spoke up first and then the scum chickened out because of it?
yep that what im thinking. unless PK is IC/mason/doc

ive seen scum win with fake doc claim when soem claimed macho tracker.
scum win with true doc claim but they were scum
and 1-2 times a scum no kill followed latter by doc claim
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2308 (isolation #173) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:52 am

Post by bob3141 »

titus is best flip today. at worst it puts us back on odds.

hu tao, pk and JV should be off. PK and JV shoudl choose the fourth that should not vote titus. with everyoen else havign a mandatory vote there so if titus isnt scum they have a full range to shoot in the non clears.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2315 (isolation #174) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:56 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2309, Titus wrote:
In post 2308, bob3141 wrote: titus is best flip today. at worst it puts us back on odds.

hu tao, pk and JV should be off. PK and JV shoudl choose the fourth that should not vote titus. with everyoen else havign a mandatory vote there so if titus isnt scum they have a full range to shoot in the non clears.
I'm leaning on shooting Hu Tao if I am limmed.
Then your fool if your town as with teh claims and 2 known masons. There is no way the scum team would of been hobbled with traitor

And vengful can only shoot those who vote for that player
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2328 (isolation #175) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:00 am

Post by bob3141 »

gobs claim is a pretty scummy claim
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2332 (isolation #176) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:02 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2326, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 2311, Hu Tao wrote: First we wait for Gob and other cops who haven't to claim their results. Then we vote out Titus. Titus shoots in Dann/Merlyn. I would prefer Dann

gob’s the only cop claimant to not share results—Andante’s dead and me and Bob shared ours.
his role just doesnt fit.

cop is to strong a role let aloen when combined with protective. the oen shot cop part alone would mean that there would be no room for any other pr than the masons. And we know of a confirmed one shot rolestoper
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335 (isolation #177) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

its serously is a bad claim. They shoudl of tried 1v1 the vannila cop

as this game is quiet clearly 2 masons and one shot cops v what scum have
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2339 (isolation #178) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:05 am

Post by bob3141 »

also i think meryl is unlikely to be scum as one thing my litmus test did detect is that blackstar/meryl were not scum with titus.

and the fact titus is fighting being the execution when he is a vengful is quite scum indicative
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2340 (isolation #179) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

tso at the moemnt im at titus/gob/ black< meryl
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2342 (isolation #180) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:07 am

Post by bob3141 »

i make typos allot. soem times i will even miss "the" lol
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2345 (isolation #181) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:08 am

Post by bob3141 »

its like one letter difference. expect the odd typo now and then,
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2354 (isolation #182) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2349, AnimatedWiz wrote:
In post 2346, Titus wrote: @bob, you shouldn't care. The fact you do care is troubling. You say gob is scum, but you won't lim him. Mechanically there's no reason not to lim gob.

If gob is scum, we have info.
If gob is town, we get a clear and lose a loss condition.

What is the clear win/lose conditions after that? I think I have an idea, but I don’t want to assume here.
most likely they are just both scum as there is no reason for vengful miller if there is no cop.

rolecop- miller is redundant
vanill cop- cant tell the difference between vengful and vengful miller
pt cop - can only tell if player has pt. miller has no effect on that

and this game dont look like one that has red hearings in it

one shot babysitter cop is no where near balanced and would make teh game so town sided it wouldnt pass reveiew
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2360 (isolation #183) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2353, pisskop wrote: everyone else does either lion, or a very limited in what they can do.

How would a traitor be balanced in this game assuming 90% of the claims are true
which claims

as masons are 2-minus a little

one shot role cop 0.5
pt cop 0.5
vannilla cop 0.5

vengul miller 0.5
one shot babysitter cop 1.5

all claims make guestimation of 5.5

minus the last 2

its 3.5 which would mean they woudl need a full strong role to not be hobbled
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2361 (isolation #184) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:18 am

Post by bob3141 »

guestimation should come out around 3-3.5 mark for town vs with expected 0.5 medium scum role. e.g. 1/2 vannila cop
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2364 (isolation #185) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:20 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2356, Dannflor wrote: personally i think miller with a bunch of not-quite-cops is like... exactly what skygazer would do
then we can find out

also when making my solev i forgot you were in teh game lol

its titus/gob/(dann/black) < meryl
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2415 (isolation #186) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

executing titus is always the correct play. Although she is most likely scum from gob and titus claim. If titus isnt then it moves us to odds and if we do this right we flip gob aswell

worst case we end up on net result of 7p with 2 scum left. best and titus is scum then its 8p with 2 scum with an obvous scum left. resulting in next day 6 and 1
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2445 (isolation #187) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:52 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2428, Black wrote:
In post 2410, AnimatedWiz wrote: VOTE: gob

It’s really down to whether we vote for him or Titus. Y’all can make your choices, but I think this is the smarter move.
What's the point of placing this vote if you truly are concerned about rushing the day?
In post 2412, Hu Tao wrote: Why do we have a Miller with no regular cop?
Isn't this a great question? I'm not a mech person but how does a miller make sense here?
it doesnt. as miller is a defunct role as the only role that can see it would know the result is a clear from the vengful.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2469 (isolation #188) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Titus
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2476 (isolation #189) » Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2472, Merlyn wrote: wait, was that hammer?
think so.

either titus is town or scum but in both cases this is the correct play

as a scum gob cant jump off wagon and can be venged. and if titus is scum well it one out of three scum down
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2489 (isolation #190) » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

ok i certianly did not expect a black kill
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2492 (isolation #191) » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:10 am

Post by bob3141 »

pisskop you and JV are def masons?

Even if Hu Tao does turn out to be a traitor its still a pretty weird NK when there is 1 confirmed town and 1 claimed mason with them
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2499 (isolation #192) » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

its pretty ande visited me night 1. Didnt you notice how she was going on about me being strong pr, prob assumed that one shot pt would not be an awful pr to give scum.

we have gob, meryl and ami that has to have 2 scum in them. so for now we need to work out who most likely is Hu tao partners if she actualy a traitor. since traitor cant win on their wn unless lazy traitor
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2501 (isolation #193) » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:15 am

Post by bob3141 »

ami, gob, hu tao certainly feels most likely at the moment with that odd night kill.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2503 (isolation #194) » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:18 am

Post by bob3141 »

if miller in titus role was actualy a universal miller than

my role has 2 false guilties and one false inno if there is a traior.

would also mean town would be to stacked for use to have more than 2 cops
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2508 (isolation #195) » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:20 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2505, Hu Tao wrote: Also why do you not scumread Merlyn?
too many pr claims with a traitor that wouls have to be you.

as there is no way scum kills black if all 4 possible clears were true.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2510 (isolation #196) » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:21 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2507, AnimatedWiz wrote: Hm… if Hu Tao is Mafia, they would either have to be a Traitor or you’d have to also be Mafia, Bob—there’s no other Normal mechanics where Hu Tao could be Mafia and you’d get a negative result without it being made clear as a part of your role, I’m pretty sure.
town is short if im scum. you were better off shooting me rather than black
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2513 (isolation #197) » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2509, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2503, bob3141 wrote: if miller in titus role was actualy a universal miller than

my role has 2 false guilties and one false inno if there is a traior.

would also mean town would be to stacked for use to have more than 2 cops
Millers in normals only show red to a base Cop iirc
you can get tracker millers ect see wiki

the issue is how it would be displayed.

from wiki below

Some moderators take the "passive guilt" concept to the point where Millers also investigate unfavorably to other roles (e.g. Gunsmith); this can be given a name like Universal Miller, although just plain "Miller" is also seen. Alternatively, specialized Millers can be created specifically for investigative roles other than Cop; for example, a Track Miller would always be seen, by a Tracker, as targeting the player that the Mafia (or whatever the "main" anti-Town faction in that game is) had attempted to kill.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2520 (isolation #198) » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:26 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2511, AnimatedWiz wrote: If all 4 of us are actually 1-Shot Cops, I think killing any of us is useless after we reveal our result—it actually helps confirm the information and fully clears the target.

I would think that would make killing either Mason higher priority, but apparently they went for the Vanilla Townie.
your kind showing yourself to be scum by being so wooden.

the fact is 3 cop claims and 2 masons. means atleast one has to be scum

as there certainly isnt more than 6 town pr prob 5
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2528 (isolation #199) » Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2519, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2508, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2505, Hu Tao wrote: Also why do you not scumread Merlyn?
too many pr claims with a traitor that wouls have to be you.

as there is no way scum kills black if all 4 possible clears were true.
Also why is your first thought that there is even a traitor in this game? (Unless that is confirmed somewhere and I missed it)
well based on my results if there is no traitor than i have poe of 3 whihc seems foolish.

but i dont know what scum did n1

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”