Mini Normal 2313: I am sitting in a room (game over)

Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:34 pm

Post by Shrek »

first

VOTE: Gumiguy

this guy is just too gumi for my standards
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:34 am

Post by Shrek »

In post 41, Black wrote:
In post 32, Andante wrote: lol I love how yall had the exact same reaction to that post as me, and by Charles not having it, and ignoring it completely, slightly sus of Charles for a partner

VOTE: AnimatedWiz
I didn't find Wiz's post scummy at all tbh. I think townies get nervous and worry about what people think about them a lot

Also wanna agree with the crowd that using ChatGPT kinda ruins the spirit of the game
wiz’s opener was weird and stiff but not damning. andante gets +town points for work to move the game out of RVS but i dont see why charles wouldnt react to the game moving forward like that, the timing feels unnatural
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Shrek »

In post 91, Andante wrote:
In post 84, bob3141 wrote:
In post 81, Charles510 wrote: ok, no more ChatGPT posts, I promise to be me.

brightbluebug, please set up an avatar picture ASAP. That is one of my pet peeves.

I only know one thing, Generic is town. I will sheep wherever he goes. For that reason I am placing my vote on
VOTE: AnimatedWiz
very bad vote

So your saying you arnt trying to solve the game as thats what it looks like. Out side of conf town voting there dont you want to atleast sort that player. As what makes you think gen is even right.
it's hard to explain, but this post feels like scum taking advantage of a bad post from town, gives me flashbacks to me as scum where I'll jump on a bad town post like this...

not saying I TR Charles at all, but that's legit what bob's post here is reminding me of.
fully disagree, i don’t think bob was being particularly aggressive with it and he was more talking to charles than about him. if he were like ‘oh look what charles said it gives me bad vibes’ i’d think that’s scummy but i read it as earnestly pointing out faulty logic
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:12 am

Post by Shrek »

oh whoops i genuinely forgot i was in this

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”