Goon
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Its

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:25 am

Post by Starfire »

Going to try and get the mod on my side by...

VOTE: SaveTheDragons
The opposite of grimdark is hopepunk, pass it on
Starfire
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:55 am

Post by Starfire »

In post 14, Civil Scum wrote: VOTE: ItalianoVD
I’m just going to be honest, unless something jumps out at me Day 1, I think 10 days is a short daytime and I’m basically going to be policy eliminating replacees and lurkers.
Boooo VOTE: Civil Scum
Starfire
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 3:16 am

Post by Starfire »

Hi Civil Scum, does Civil work as an abbreviation for you? Sorry, I just don't like policying before we get a chance to play, even if you're right and there's a very small hope of getting better than chance lims.

ninja'd - Hi KatyKimFanClub, I've read a game or two with you in them, unsure if they finished so I won't say more but hype to play a game with you#
Starfire
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:29 am

Post by Starfire »

In post 34, Bellaphant wrote: VOTE: civil

People Mainly replace out due to....life.

Starfire and nurse might be town.
I don't like this town read
Starfire
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Starfire »

In post 39, Civil Scum wrote: I have 4 votes yay! I will only be convinced by statistical evidence that PRs replace out at the same rate
I don't necessarily think you're wrong, I just want to actively avoid using replacements as a metric because it's not 'part of the game' to me. Also here's hoping we won't have any :good:
Starfire
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:59 am

Post by Starfire »

In post 43, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I do think Civil is coming from a straightforwardly logical place that, while it isn’t enough to make me like the slot, gives me some confidence going forward? He doesn’t want to ML a PR and he thinks PRs are less likely to fall under his policy criteria. This all checks out to me.
I agree it feels like a sincere viewpoint on the game as a whole he'd express regardless and as such NAI.
Starfire
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 7:38 am

Post by Starfire »

I'm only able to get the tension out of my system by screaming into my pillow before I post.

Isn't relaxation in RVS relatively easy to fake? I like the reasoning for the read on Random Nurse better.

ninja'd - there's only one of mine to read unless you recognise me from years before I came out :p
Starfire
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:03 pm

Post by Starfire »

Hello! Pls no with the Jester posting, it hurts my small brain

UNVOTE: Civil Scum
VOTE: Political Clout
Starfire
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:15 pm

Post by Starfire »

You can't be the role jester because it's not Normal (I also went ahead and checked the condemner because I was very confused), but you can definitely be scum for now :)
Starfire
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:21 pm

Post by Starfire »

No, I was never serious about calling you a Jester, I knew it wasn't Normal. Not familiar with the term "3p role" though, googling didn't help.

Yeah, basically.
Starfire
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:32 pm

Post by Starfire »

Always happy to help. What does 3p role mean?
Starfire
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:51 pm

Post by Starfire »

I have answered all your questions in pretty plain language, if you're still confused it's on you (or, more likely, you are feigning confusion).

But yes, sure, from the top.
1. calling you Jester was a joke, I thought it'd be funny because we all know there can't be a Jester
2. Claiming scum is itself a pretty good reason to vote for someone, not persuaded I need a better reason, so it can come with a joke
3. Defending it as an attempt to generate responses rather than calling it a bit of trolling is scum indicative because this is the only response you could ever expect.

Now I expect you to answer my question - okay my question isn't important and it's just about terminology, but still - What is a 3p role?
Starfire
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 04, 2023 3:37 am

Post by Starfire »

In post 104, Civil Scum wrote: Starfire, did you research the Jester role before or after post 85?
Didn't research jester at all, I just checked condemner after to check if it could be normal
Starfire
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 9:27 am

Post by Starfire »

UNVOTE:

Liking Naerys for town, and Political Clout for town . Seems to be a real attempt to sort me from PolClout, and rereading it looks like we had a bit of a misunderstanding. Nae bother if you don't believe just yet.

@PoliticalClout going to try this one last time. I thought you were trolling at first (shitposting, joking) because there's no other reason to be scum-claiming. Calling you Jester was an effort at sharing that joke while voting for you was trying to shift you out of trolling. This can be rightly criticized as inconsistent, I should have decided to banter or push you. Saw you as scum and kept the vote, re-evaluating it and don't think so anymore.

Bellaphant's gut reads still feel bad, but I'm not confident saying it's scummy. @Naerys, why is trying to be seen as useful a town read? Pretty sure everyone wants to be seen as useful either so they don't get mislimmed or as scum so they don't get found.

Random Nurse's claim is untestable, this is a spare lim if we have basically nothing. I don't like the bulletproof modifier

@Hu Tao, yes it's awkward to draw attention to the awkwardness of a player posting after they have been replaced, why does this make a Clout vote?

VOTE: HuTao

Not a huge fan of SaveTheDragons trolling, but I don't think its necessarily AI. Goes with Random Nurse as a spare lim if we don't get anything better.

Partner is up for the next 5 days, so I'll be trying to do one post per day (will definitely pick the pace up after she leaves Wednesday evening). See y'all tomorrow.
Starfire
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Starfire
She/Its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:10 pm

Post by Starfire »

@ Hu Tao, okay but why is it *scummy* to post about it? This currently reads like "PoliticalClout is cringe, so I'll vote for him."
In post 215, Naerys wrote: As of right now, i believe atleast 1 scum is lurking. Bazuf/ Greeting are rather unreadable thanks to low posts and i am starting to believe atleast one of them is a scum.
I really don't like this, this seems way too confident and somewhat informed. Why are scum lurking, why are Bazuf/Greeting more likely than anyone else with 'low posts'? I like KityKimFanClub's

Putting Naerys, Hu Tao, and Bellaphant toward the scum side of things right now.

Apologies for the low content posting, will be back within a few days, currently spending time with my partner while she is up. Hopefully not going to miss a day again, but just in case.

Mod, requesting VLA until Wednesday 2200 UTC +1

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”