Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 23, 2023 5:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Peregrine

We did it!!!
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Just checking in, at work, but will skim through what appears to be not rvs in a few hours.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 60, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 57, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 47, bob3141 wrote: Im not sure scum would try to move the game so quickly. My gut is owl action far more likley come from town than scum
my idea is that scum would probably be eager to get towncred early game, and night owl seemed more like a performance of what town should be doing rather than an organic reaction to the situation.
towny thought VOTE: Quiet Owl
I am kinda the opposite here, eager town can be a little too.....eager.

Unless they are a complete noob, or as someone said a noob to forum mafia at least, feels more townie to me.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 66, Espeonage wrote: Monkey's eagerness to control the game feels scum-motivated. And this is only exacerbated by the fact that they have really gone hard on the proverbial low hanging fruit.

The lining up of lynches is also always something I am watchful of. In both cases, if owl is town, monkey is just being negligent if town, and if owl is scum it's a very aggressive theater strat. The common thread being that monkey lining up lynches is poo poo.

vote: humaneatingmonkey
Remember, the L-word is a no no.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 58, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 56, humaneatingmonkey wrote: Bella, when you find the time, would you be able to share why owl is prob town
Ahaha I was rushing, I meant nurse. I liked nurses questioning if owl, owls response was poor.
This kinda of pings me weird from Bella.

Like they didn't really care who they were saying they were town reading.....just as long as they were town.

Also, I feel like I will know what scummer you married......I feel like I remember this lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 66, Espeonage wrote: Monkey's eagerness to control the game feels scum-motivated. And this is only exacerbated by the fact that they have really gone hard on the proverbial low hanging fruit.

The lining up of lynches is also always something I am watchful of. In both cases, if owl is town, monkey is just being negligent if town, and if owl is scum it's a very aggressive theater strat. The common thread being that monkey lining up lynches is poo poo.

vote: humaneatingmonkey
Here is where Esp accuses Monkey of lining them up.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 81, sheepsaysmeep wrote: oh wait yeah meh I found it, HEM calls espeonage a potential partner to owl
I feel really good about Owl being town.

There is AT LEAST one scum in Esp/Hu

Bella is the wildcard, feel like they are informed.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:59 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 84, sheepsaysmeep wrote: can u explain those more? I think theyre weird
Owl is over eager town.

Esp wants to control the game, but is projecting it onto Monkey.

Hu is too eager to sheep Esp......Thinking actually they cannot be scum together, but high equity one of them is.

Bella was just happy to throw out some town reads(this one is definitely a more snap read, just pinged me in all the wrong places).
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Esp
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 137, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 135, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I disagree about the setting up lims thing. idk, it's probably not scummy of you, but I think "at least one mafia in these people" or "these ppl could be partners" is like insanely ridiculously common in early pages. for a lot of people it's just how they express reads, + if anything it's towny to me just for having complex thoughts lol. like you said, it's like page 5 and everything is based off of so little, no one actually thinks theyre setting up multiple lims in practicality
Saying that 3 pages in seems very forced. When I had literally had no more than 15 words maybe
You don't have to say much to say you are scum.

It definitely is a vibe read, but was definitely the first real 'hmm, hold on a sec' moment.

Same with Bella being informed.

At the very least a good place as a jumping off point to find scum.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 149, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 147, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 137, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 135, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I disagree about the setting up lims thing. idk, it's probably not scummy of you, but I think "at least one mafia in these people" or "these ppl could be partners" is like insanely ridiculously common in early pages. for a lot of people it's just how they express reads, + if anything it's towny to me just for having complex thoughts lol. like you said, it's like page 5 and everything is based off of so little, no one actually thinks theyre setting up multiple lims in practicality
Saying that 3 pages in seems very forced. When I had literally had no more than 15 words maybe
You don't have to say much to say you are scum.

It definitely is a vibe read, but was definitely the first real 'hmm, hold on a sec' moment.

Same with Bella being informed.

At the very least a good place as a jumping off point to find scum.
Okay fine. What's your read on bob?
Right now don't have one, haven't had a lot of time to dedicate to the game these last couple days......let me do a quick iso since you so kindly asked about them.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 141, bob3141 wrote:
In post 136, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 128, bob3141 wrote:
In post 119, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 109, bob3141 wrote:
In post 78, Hu Tao wrote: I like Espeonage so far for being town. I've had that thought before of scum doing the lining up thing.
What makes you think that Espeonage is town. Is it just one thought he had and if so what is that specific thought as he is the top poster
Bob I literally explained this in the post you quoted...this reads as pretending to look busy and pretending to scumhunt.

VOTE: bob
No you explained that you think Espeonage was town because he had a thought that you would have as town but this was after Espeonage had a great many thoughts. I want to know which thought exactly it was
The thought that scum likes to line up elims. It's not something scum seems to think about especially early on. If that clarification helps
Yes it does. My gut says your town

Even your vote on me though misguided does feel like omgus town. But most votes this early are pretty much a shot in the dark
Well that was an easy iso lol.

Why is he calling the vote on him OMGUS? This really does feel like he is informed actually, like he knows you are town.....and is trying to discredit your vote as just 'a random shot in the dark' but going out of his way not to call you scummy in any way.

Hu you sonuva bitch, you have my sheep here

VOTE: Bob
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:57 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 173, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 156, Quiet Owl wrote: you can probably get an idea of my experience from my two hundred-odd posts compared to most people's several thousand here.

Spoiler:

In post 158, Quiet Owl wrote: dr drew seems very disengaged from the game. his posts are just kinda vaguely following the thread and what everyone else is saying, rather than original thoughts. i'm not sure if he's just busy with life or if he's deliberately lurking.

it's weird that he's swinging around calling people informed, first bella and now bob. why hunt for the informed rather than the mafia?
I'm not sure how you can say they are lurking. They seem more engaged than myself at least, and perhaps several other players. I do think they are quick to point fingers though.
This actually fair from Owl, I have been somewhat disengaged from this game. I made a rvs vote and then the game quickly jumped out of rvs and even with trying to follow along initially I was a bit lost. Best way for me to get back in the thick of it was make some flash reads(my whole thing with Hu/esp and Bella) and see where that goes.

And I legit didn't even have anything to say about Bob before Hu even asked for my opinion.....and it was pretty striking imo.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 178, Espeonage wrote: Been real out of it with a cold.

Been lurking though. Want to address because it was missed, that the reason I was so adamant to stop monkey from having any power in the town was a ego thing bc I don't trust any town that is in a stable position because that is when the most sheeping happens and I certainly wouldn't want that from someone who I have yet to build respect for. Basically, people who aren't proven good players shouldn't be writing with authority, and doing so is kinda showboaty and usually (in my experience) cocky scum. I hope that makes it clear as mud.

sheep seems like bad town. Not really contributed anything but not in a hiding in the shadows way.

Something rubs me wrong about Drew but I can't put my finger on it yet. I think its that I'm particularly wary of people throwing town reads on me with dubious reasoning and I didn't like the bob vote bc I really don't see it. I think there might be an element of over-justification without pressure.
When did I throw a town read on you?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 205, Not_Mafia wrote: I have a daycop who should I use it on?
Probably on me, you like faking those lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 228, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I dunno

I think the parts of nurse posting that are directed to me are pretty wolfy lol they feel like trying to force a scumread but struggling to

I think all other parts of nurse posting are very villagery
I am having a hard time sussing out your read on them.

And isn't trying to force a scum read pretty damn.....uh, damning?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 242, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 228, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I dunno

I think the parts of nurse posting that are directed to me are pretty wolfy lol they feel like trying to force a scumread but struggling to

I think all other parts of nurse posting are very villagery
I am having a hard time sussing out your read on them.

And isn't trying to force a scum read pretty damn.....uh, damning?
Sheep I was mod sniped.

Just didn't want this to get buried.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 256, sheepsaysmeep wrote: whats your take on them doctor drew
Quick ISO on them, whole lotta nothing.

I really didn't seen any sort of stance......just random snipes.

I have no idea how you found anything they said as towny.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I really don't like Hu's catch up here.

Very defensive and discrediting.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 277, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 276, Doctor Drew wrote: Very defensive and discrediting.
Is it usually exclusively scum indicative?
It definitely leans that way.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 279, humaneatingmonkey wrote: I admit I expected Hu Tao's return to include more mentions of Espe and me, but it seems everybody's actively trying to avoid talking about us.
How about you, what were you expecting?
This reads like you asked me a question, but you had this canned answer no matter what I said.

I am not in Hu's head, I didn't know when they would catch up nor what to expect when they did.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 281, humaneatingmonkey wrote: Well, it's better than asking you in one post: What did you expect from Hu Tao's catch-up that pinged his defensiveness as scum? Were you expecting something else?
But now you also have my two cents.
I didn't say they were scum.....
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 283, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 276, Doctor Drew wrote: I really don't like Hu's catch up here.

What's the point of saying this then?
That I am not a fan of it.

I even said when you asked that it leans as something scum would do.

Why are you trying to get me to scum read them? You want me to vote them?

I don't understand what you are doing here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 285, humaneatingmonkey wrote: Doctor Drew, this is the first time we're speaking together. I do not want you do anything. I want to know more about you to understand where your head is so I can read your slot.
You are doing that in a very strange, and suspicious way.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 288, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 276, Doctor Drew wrote: I really don't like Hu's catch up here.

You're very hot and cold. You suspect me, then vote my scumread saying I convince you then you suspect me again :lol:
I am just gonna call like I see it at the time.

You made a great point about Bob, but your catch up here was suss.

Lucky for you Monkey is even more suss lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:51 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Bob, people's read do change, feels like you are just trying to give Dragons some busy work.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 30, 2023 2:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 364, humaneatingmonkey wrote: Bellaphant is also in Not Voting.

I wish our mod didn't abandon us.
Bella seems to have site flaked and should be replaced soon I would think.

But ya, an updated VC would be good.

I also would like more from Peregrine, being scum with my only(known) game with them I feel like I could suss that out if they posted more here.

Also their posting style is just such a joy lol.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”