Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him; they/them

Post Post #167 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:58 pm

Post by Greeting »

Checking in!
In post 94, Invisibility wrote: wait greeting is a player and not a typo oh my god
lol
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:00 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 132, Umlaut wrote: {Invisibility}
{patchwork, Black}
{Not Known 15}
{geraintm, Venmar, T3, Greeting}
{Malakittens, bristep123}
This readslist smells like bs.

VOTE: Umlaut
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:48 pm

Post by Greeting »

I think
Malakittens
deserves a townlean for the time being.

Reasons being:

- her meta in this game so far matches her usual town meta;
- she was put at E-1 in the first few pages of RVS, which I don't think is likely to happen for a scum member.
In post 89, Skygazer wrote:
VC 1.03
Malakittens
(5): Venmar, Black, Umlaut, geraintm, Not Known 15
This wagon has got to have at least one scum in it, and I don't think that a scum team would want to put their teammate in danger.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #3) » Mon May 01, 2023 12:50 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 136, Invisibility wrote: y'know what I don't like Bris. Their posts are either not moving the game forward or are just reiterating a point stated by someone else but with less confidence.

VOTE: Bristep
I re-read their ISO and I get where your impression comes from. But this could very well be talkative town. I say this player needs to be evaluated later.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #4) » Mon May 01, 2023 12:53 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 233, T3 wrote: I didn't like how Greeting just said that "this readlist smells like bs" without explanation.
Do you think that readslist can be defended?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #5) » Mon May 01, 2023 9:38 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 246, T3 wrote:
In post 240, Invisibility wrote:
In post 233, T3 wrote: framing his read on Mala like it was something bigger than it actually is
wdym by this?
I didn't like how Greeting didn't get straight to the point with his read. It seemed like he used a lot of words to express what is basically a statement of fact.
So you didn't like it when I explained my
Malakittens
read, but when I didn't explain my
Umlaut
read you also didn't like it?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #6) » Mon May 01, 2023 9:41 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 247, T3 wrote:
In post 244, Greeting wrote:
In post 233, T3 wrote: I didn't like how Greeting just said that "this readlist smells like bs" without explanation.
Do you think that readslist can be defended?
I think it can, and I also don't see how that's relevant to the discussion at hand.
In post 303, Umlaut wrote: Not really, the people saying it was BS were at least partially right in that I just sort of threw that together without thinking too hard about it.
:shifty:
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #7) » Mon May 01, 2023 9:43 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 251, Not Known 15 wrote: Greeting, do you think Umlaut is scum?
I think this wagon is worth pursuing, but it's not my only scumread as of now.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #8) » Mon May 01, 2023 9:57 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 304, patchwork wrote:
In post 303, Umlaut wrote: Not really, the people saying it was BS were at least partially right in that I just sort of threw that together without thinking too hard about it. Something about Mala's posts thru 69 or so felt like writing a lot and acting engaged without really saying anything. It was and is a weak reason for a vote and I'm happy to move from it but didn't really have any better ideas
i don't feel like mafia would admit this
Yeah, I thought
Umlaut
could get a town point for admitting it. But still, I honestly don't like the reads. I mean, putting
Not Known 15
above null? I just don't really see it as warranted or justfiable. I also completely disagree with his evaluation of
Mala

Also, I really dislike how the wagon on me appeared suddenly only when
Umlaut
reached E-2. Feels like a distraction.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #9) » Wed May 03, 2023 1:41 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 334, geraintm wrote: I don't remember playing with Invisibility before, I don't remember thr picture.

I checked their profile and it says they are 18. Is this hyperactive posting normal for them? I would say it gives me weird vibes, but vibes are not something anyone should be using to find scum. That should just be down to any investigators.
What vibes are you getting from them specifically?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #10) » Wed May 03, 2023 1:47 am

Post by Greeting »

Hot take, the entire scum team is in this pool of players: {
Umlaut
T3
Not Known 15
and
bristep123
}.

The rest all give varying degrees of town vibes.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #11) » Wed May 03, 2023 1:53 am

Post by Greeting »

Spoiler:
In post 377, Venmar wrote:
In post 350, Black wrote:
In post 315, Venmar wrote: Black's #256 bothered me because a chunk of the wall is irrelevant comments ("Hi patch", "Cant believe we won death note", etc), a lot of it is just empty commentary to me ("not following these reads by Umlaut", "this feels a little fence-sitty from bris", etc) that feels like Black trying to find a reason to be productive and useful as !scum, like trying to fill a quota, rather than being a townie trying to focus on something and scumhunting, and a lot of the reads are just pretty non-committal and fencesitty in of themselves (see the comments to 153, 233, 120, etc) despite her criticizing others for the same.
Minimizing my catch-up post to "empty commentary" is pretty disingenuous. Did I solve the game? No, but I gave thoughts on most everything I felt was worthy of talking about. There's more content in that one post than you've provided all game. Even if it was empty it would still be better than no content at all
In post 315, Venmar wrote: Her reasons for voting me are then also pretty poor since idk how she spends much of the post throwing shade at other players, some more than me like Umlaut, and then decided to single me out because I accidentally wrote down Greeting twice in my reads post and because I jokingly told people to sheep me with no context on Umlaut. Former reason is just bogus and the latter feels like manufactured outrage.
This reads as "Black's reasons to vote me are poor because those reasons could apply to other people so it doesn't make sense for them to vote for me"

What kind of opinion is this? Maybe if I had 3 votes I could spread them around to all the lurkers I think could be scum, but I don't. So you are my choice. There's nothing poor about that reasoning at all
In post 315, Venmar wrote:It definitely feels like Black is really reaching and making a mountain out of a molehill by focusing on stuff like that
and taking advantage of the fact that I've decided to play passive
and have provided no context for me vibe reads which is a really easy playstyle to just blindly attack as scum with not much effort.
Yeah? Where have you stated that you made a conscious decision to play passive this game? To me this just sounds like an excuse for your lurking behavior. "Oh I decided to play passive this game". Yeah, wolves do that too. We're going to need stuff from you that shows us you're town if you're town
1. I was giving my opinion on your play. I don't think it was minimizing, your wall post wasn't particularly fat in content to begin with, it was mostly one sentence observations and many of them weren't very impressive unfortunately. I find that scum are more likely to appear active and "react" to content rather than generate content themselves or scumhunt actively, and the former is what your wall post looked like.

2. This is a weak response to my criticism, you basically admit that I am right that I'm not doing much else different from other "lurkers" (even though I dont think Ive lurked this game) and throw up your hands that you don't have 3 votes to vote them all. You make no attempt really to justify why me putting someone twice on my reads list twice or joking about people sheeping me was worthy for you to single me out. Nor do you address the fact that I feel like you shaded certain people like Umlaut more than me in that wall post.

3. This is a lot of nothing. I don't need to announce how I'm going to play, I just decided to play off vibes and as a playstyle thing I feel like it was the actual reason you pushed me since it made me an easy target. There's a lot of confirmation bias here too, "Yeah Scum like to be passive too", isn't really something that rings true to anyone but you because you want it to with regards to me.

"We're going to need stuff from you that shows us you're town if you're town" is also such a nothing statement and it irritates me usually when people say it, I always just interpret it as someone trying to deflect attention from themselves and put the onus of being townie and active on others rather than do these things themselves. Being townie comes naturally to those who are town, going out of your way to tell someone that they have to actively do it feels like scum telling people to give them reasons to TR them or to do things to pick at. I'd rather people just do whatever and pick at them good or bad for that.

Like, someone tell me that this isn't two townies arguing with each other about irrelevant stuff.

Black
's contributions are just written in a specific way. Some players like to organise and write their thoughts about the game going post by post and it's valid.

Venmar
did put me in twice at that list, but I don't see it as a grave mistake given that the margin of error was me being a townread or a null-townlean.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #12) » Wed May 03, 2023 1:58 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 453, geraintm wrote:
In post 446, Greeting wrote:
In post 334, geraintm wrote: I don't remember playing with Invisibility before, I don't remember thr picture.

I checked their profile and it says they are 18. Is this hyperactive posting normal for them? I would say it gives me weird vibes, but vibes are not something anyone should be using to find scum. That should just be down to any investigators.
What vibes are you getting from them specifically?
too excited player because they rolled scum and just want to keep on posting.
I'm really not seeing it. I feel like this kind of excitement is usually a sign of towniness. Excessive posting from scum usually looks like shitposting.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #13) » Wed May 03, 2023 2:10 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 456, Black wrote:
In post 447, Greeting wrote: Hot take, the entire scum team is in this pool of players: {
Umlaut
T3
Not Known 15
and
bristep123
}.

This is a pretty spicy take but I don't have any issues with it atm. I'm curious what your thoughts are on T3
I'm kind of torn on this slot at the moment. I'm not townreading him, but he's also not my first choice for elimination today, and not even second. Maybe third or fourth.

I don't like the fact that he's not taking a proactive approach in this game, as I feel like this is how his meta usually looks like. I remember a game where I was scum and he was town, and I literally had to fight him off me as he was onto me for like most of Day 1. In this game, he's mostly hiding in the background and doing a good job avoiding any attention.

I disagree with his scumreads entirely, and his argumentation is, at times, inconsistent ().

Nonetheless, there are some good things about this slot, most notably I like that he's continuing my train of thought on
Invisibility
(), which is clearly calculated on exposing
geraintm
's thought patterns on this obviously town slot.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #14) » Wed May 03, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 461, T3 wrote:
In post 451, Greeting wrote:
Black
's contributions are just written in a specific way. Some players like to organise and write their thoughts about the game going post by post and it's valid.
I might have missed this, but how is that relevant in the quotes above and how does that change your read on Black?
My read of
Black
has not changed in any way and she is a townlean for me, most notably because of her interactions with
Venmar
. My focus today lies elsewhere.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (isolation #15) » Wed May 03, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 464, Venmar wrote: Kind of curious how nobody has asked me to claim yet lol

There's definitely scum on my wagon the question is are they both on it.
Don't claim unless someone announces intent to hammer.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #16) » Wed May 03, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 482, Skygazer wrote:
things uttered in the year 2300
"i'm thinking about booking a trip to the island of france this year"
Lmao
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #17) » Sat May 06, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by Greeting »

Bizarre nightkill.

VOTE: Not Known 15

E-1
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #18) » Sat May 06, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 550, Skygazer wrote:
VC 1.19
Umlaut
(6): Greeting, Black, Venmar, patchwork, Malakittens, Not Known 15
Venmar
(3):
bristep123
Umlaut
T

Not Known 15
(1): Invisibility
Invisibility
(1): geraintm
If we are to assume that the scums spread their votes, then I would suggest going after
bristep123
next.

The kill of Night 1 suggests either inexperience or an unconventional approach, which, in my opinion, fits into the
N K 15
/
bristep123
scumteam.

Oh, and please do not hammer before announcing intent to do so.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #19) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:23 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 586, Venmar wrote: Why is NK your vote? Do you think a scum like bristep parked on me while the Umlaut wagon was all town until NK came in with a scummy hammer?
I am not getting any town vibes from
Not Known 15
and I would be fine with him being eliminated today. He was in my original limpool and still is there.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #20) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:24 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 598, patchwork wrote: also it's a little suprising that more people don't scumread me
like where did limbait patch go
am i just good this game????
I've already played with you and based on that meta you're not acting any differently.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #21) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 609, patchwork wrote:
In post 604, Invisibility wrote: what about the NK makes you suspect Greeting? Also do you mean that the NK makes you suspect Mala also
echoign venmar's night kill analysis: i think the t3 kill was done to either silence him (his top scumreads were greeting and mala) or to frame his scumreads (greeting and mala). at the moment i think it could be either, but i think the former is more likely. mostly because other players like bri also had scumreads on, say, greeting (correct me if i'm wrong, memory is fuzzy) and they weren't the subject of the nk.
man idk how to explain this
but it's like
t3 only
everyone else who scumread them wasn't (e.g me with my null-scum read on mala that hasn't gotten better, all the other ppl who scumread greeting)
and i think iut's because t3 wasn't really that voted on? like they were towny in my eyes and they were the only one who couldn't be eliminated by a hang in my eyes i jus tdon't think it wouldn't go through
Why would I kill someone who was in my limpool and, on top of that, suspected me the most out of all players?
In post 447, Greeting wrote: Hot take, the entire scum team is in this pool of players: {
Umlaut
T3
Not Known 15
and
bristep123
}.

Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #22) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 666, Skygazer wrote:
VC 2.05
Malakittens
(2): Venmar, patchwork
Greeting
(2): bristep123, Invisibility
Venmar
(2): Not Known 15, Malakittens
Not Known 15
(1): Greeting

Not Voting
(2): geraintm, Black

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to put a player on the blocking chop. Day 2 ends in (expired on 2023-05-16 09:40:00).

mod notes: spooky post number
Not really keen on any of the top wagons, so I will be keeping my vote where it is for now.

I'm not exactly sure why the wagon disappeared in the first place. I've been asked why did I put
Not Known 15
on E-1, but maybe the question should be reversed. Why shouldn't
N K 15
be eliminated today?

My townleans of
Black
and
Malakittens
were probably premature. But I still think that
Venmar
patchwork
and
Invisibility
are all town.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #23) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 589, Black wrote: UNVOTE:

We're not limming before I analyze this
So, have you analysed it yet?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #24) » Mon May 08, 2023 9:21 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 682, bristep123 wrote:
In post 667, Greeting wrote:
In post 609, patchwork wrote:
In post 604, Invisibility wrote: what about the NK makes you suspect Greeting? Also do you mean that the NK makes you suspect Mala also
echoign venmar's night kill analysis: i think the t3 kill was done to either silence him (his top scumreads were greeting and mala) or to frame his scumreads (greeting and mala). at the moment i think it could be either, but i think the former is more likely. mostly because other players like bri also had scumreads on, say, greeting (correct me if i'm wrong, memory is fuzzy) and they weren't the subject of the nk.
man idk how to explain this
but it's like
t3 only
everyone else who scumread them wasn't (e.g me with my null-scum read on mala that hasn't gotten better, all the other ppl who scumread greeting)
and i think iut's because t3 wasn't really that voted on? like they were towny in my eyes and they were the only one who couldn't be eliminated by a hang in my eyes i jus tdon't think it wouldn't go through
Why would I kill someone who was in my limpool and, on top of that, suspected me the most out of all players?
Umlaut
T3
Not Known 15
and
bristep123
}.

Hot take, killing t3 would allow you to make this exact argument. That’s a reason to kill him.
VOTE: bristep123
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #25) » Mon May 08, 2023 9:27 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 694, Venmar wrote: Can we talk about Mala's vote for Umlaut btw?
Many players just cast
meh
votes on the most popular wagon if they find the choice acceptable. I've done it in the past as well. It doesn't necessarily point towards the player in question being scum.

And I'm saying this while I re-read
Malakittens
' ISO and I still don't believe that this is scum!
Mala
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #26) » Mon May 08, 2023 9:30 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 697, patchwork wrote:
In post 667, Greeting wrote: Why would I kill someone who was in my limpool and, on top of that, suspected me the most out of all players?
you ask me that like i know
Rhetorical question.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #27) » Wed May 10, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Greeting »

Prod dodge, still uphold my scumreads.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #28) » Wed May 10, 2023 10:22 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 752, Invisibility wrote:
In post 750, Enchant wrote: Even then i know better than putting ppl at E-1
that is respectable I am respecting that
Putting anyone at E-1 is not really a big deal unless we have Not_Mafia in the game or it's ELo.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #29) » Wed May 10, 2023 10:30 pm

Post by Greeting »

Here is where I stand with my reads as of right now:

Greeting

patchwork
Venmar

Invisibility
Malakittens

geraintm
Black

Enchant
bristep123
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #30) » Wed May 10, 2023 10:59 pm

Post by Greeting »

Yeah, I am townreading a lot of players, but honestly I tried reevaluating my reads and still came to similar conclusions. If the scum team is not
Enchant
/
bristep123
, then I would go after
Black
, who, upon re-reading isn't as towny as I previously thought.

Patchwork
has no reason to come after me if he is scum, because I will flip town and they would know it. Which is why I think they're town.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #31) » Wed May 10, 2023 11:02 pm

Post by Greeting »

I have this thought at the back of my head that I might be totally underestimating someone, and townreading them due to confbias. The problem is I don't know who that could be as of this moment.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #32) » Wed May 10, 2023 11:03 pm

Post by Greeting »

@
patchwork
, why are you scumreading me?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #33) » Thu May 11, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 925, patchwork wrote: greeting, the reason i scumread you is because you feel mostly non-commital and you feel like you're just pulling stuff out of your ass to look like you're doing things. i'm echoing venmar's NK analysis, because a kill on t3 definitely points to you. on top of that, i'm getting the same vibes here that i got from your scumgame
That's just the way I play mafia in general though?

I'm sorry if you disagree with my reads. :roll: If I am the choice of lim for today, I am upholding them.

VOTE: Enchant
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #34) » Thu May 11, 2023 3:42 pm

Post by Greeting »

@
Black
Invisibility
, will respond to you later.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #35) » Fri May 12, 2023 9:02 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 858, Black wrote: Can you explain your Invisibility read? What makes her less townie than patch and Venmar?
I'm sort of torn on this slot actually.
Invisibility
posts a lot of content with a towny tone, but I can also see a lot of hesitation and indecisiveness. Lots of thinking out loud and posting theories which didn't really contribute to scumhunting in the game and could very well be content fillers. One time it's me and
Enchant
that are the scumteam, now it's me and
patchwork
. :shifty: Last pages it seemed like she's just jumping on whichever wagon is popular at the moment. The vote shifts, however, are usually justified, and while the justifications are bad, they do seem like they might be coming from a townie.

I have felt pretty consistently about
patchwork
and
Venmar
throughout the whole game so far, and it hasn't really changed.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #36) » Fri May 12, 2023 9:03 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 884, Invisibility wrote:
In post 846, Greeting wrote:
Patchwork
has no reason to come after me if he is scum, because I will flip town and they would know it. Which is why I think they're town.
who's "he"
I meant they, was referring to
patchwork
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #37) » Fri May 12, 2023 9:05 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 943, Enchant wrote: Was this because i called you mafia
No, it was because the predecessor of your slot was suspicious and you have done absolutely nothing to change it.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #38) » Fri May 12, 2023 9:14 pm

Post by Greeting »

In post 946, Venmar wrote: Black is scum because:

- I've scumread Black pretty consistently this day because I feel like she's been around but hasn't actually contributed or engaged in actual concrete scumhunting herself, she just seems "present" and asking people questions or hopping wagons without doing much. STINKY
I agree with that, hence why
Black
fell down my readslist so bad. She's kinda like
Invisibility
, with regards to jumping around, except it doesn't seem like any of her votes had any justification at all. And there isn't a lot of consistent scumhunting patterns.

I read her analysis of
Mala
's ISO in , but it feels like she put in a lot of effort and nothing really came out of it. It's not uncommon for scums to make high-effort contributions like that just for the sake of being townread. And, quite honestly, I don't agree with the main premise, that
Malakittens
is hard to read at all.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #39) » Fri May 12, 2023 9:16 pm

Post by Greeting »

Can we just elim the
Enchant
slot today? Or can maybe someone convince me why we shouldn't?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #40) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by Greeting »

I claim VT.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #41) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Greeting »

Looks like I’ll be a compromise lim. Sadly, they are almost always town.

Hopefully you guys can get
Enchant
tomorrow.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #42) » Sun May 14, 2023 2:19 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 1027, patchwork wrote: sigh
i mean that was expected but enchant this really doesn't look good for you
Really? It seemed to me like you wanted this.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #43) » Sun May 14, 2023 2:20 am

Post by Greeting »

Anyway, yeah I was town. Please kill
Enchant
and
bristep123
, if you read their ISOs you will find that they contributed very little whatsoever.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #44) » Sun May 14, 2023 2:20 am

Post by Greeting »

In post 1029, patchwork wrote: i didn't want a hammer now.... i wanted to at least spend more time discussing
greeting, assuming you're town, what's your reads? who do you think we should lim tomorrow
and if you're scum i'll just do the exact opposite of what you say
...did you not read the posts where I outlined my reads or the post where I said that I am upholding them?
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #45) » Sun May 14, 2023 2:23 am

Post by Greeting »

As for
Mala
, proceed with caution with regard to that slot. I know I had put her in as a townread, but I'm more inclined to move her to null... Her tone reads as townie, but she hasn't really done a lot. A possibility of
Enchant
/
Malakittens
team should be explored.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #46) » Sun May 14, 2023 2:26 am

Post by Greeting »

Feels like the quality of play has plummetted since Day 1 overall. I think
patchwork
is town, just has poor reads. I would trust
Venmar
the most out of all the players left. I wouldn't trust my scumreads nor
Black
at all. I generally uphold the rest of my reads.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #47) » Sun May 14, 2023 2:27 am

Post by Greeting »

As a last word, kinda sucks that town would pick to eliminate me over an obviously anti-town clown, but it is what is. Good luck.
Greeting
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Greeting
he/him; they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #48) » Sat May 27, 2023 2:41 am

Post by Greeting »

Congratulations to the mafia, you guys played well.

Thank you for modding, Skygazer!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”