Post by Frogsterking »

Gems:
In post 1743, Freedom wrote:
In post 1742, Andante wrote:
In post 1731, Shirou wrote:
In post 1727, redFF wrote: feel like its penguin or kow for lim today
I'm sorry but there's
no way
we aren't limming in the PRs. It can't be all town. It's literally a broken setup no matter how much you try to balance if those claims are all town.

It's a question of who is lying to me...
why do we HAVE to lim in PRs? This feels like an odd way to start the day, like "here's the claims" "ok now we HAVE to lim in the PRs"
Are you suggesting we eliminate in VTs instead?
Because you know that at least one PR has to be scum if Shirou and you are trueclaiming.
In post 1744, Freedom wrote: And if Firebringer is trueclaiming.
In post 1989, Freedom wrote:
In post 1970, Kowahbunga wrote: I just realized that I have no idea if Fire is actually even telling the truth about his role. So I can no longer just assume he was actually loyal. I only know whatever he is is loud.

Freedom, did Fire visit me?
I'm a Watcher but I agree with the first paragraph. We've been clearing people, assuming either scum didn't lie about getting visited or Firebringer actually is Loyal and not trying some gambit.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2261 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:31 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I'm curious about your D3 PoE a little bit, Shirou. I had marked as Town for geraintm. During the game made me think you and Fire were doing elaborate scum theater because it looked like geraintm just got piled on and there was nothing he could do. I think I understand the scum read on geraintm if you're a player who has success catching scum in fake claims. Do you view posts like as NAI though or did you consider it less important at the time than geraintm's D3 play?
In post 2236, Shirou wrote: i think this setup would be kinda...fine as long as they removed the hider for something else

i really have an issue with hider here i think but i've not thought too much about the setup with herta being town
I'm curious what you think once you've had more time to think about it. FMPOV based on what I've heard/seen then the only thing I would change is the Hider into a BP.
In post 2242, Andante wrote: lol frogster reading how convinced you were I was town XD
Yup! I don't think I ever suspected you at a single point I was reading this game.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2262 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:34 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2261, Frogsterking wrote: I had marked as Town for geraintm... Do you view posts like as NAI though or did you consider it less important at the time than geraintm's D3 play?

is the post I meant to link to from Geraintm.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”