orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:57 am

Post by orangepenguin »

It was just a vote for the random stage,
I thought we were still in it despite it being on the second page.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:20 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Remind me not to go away over the weekend!

Now, once I ...read the giant wall of text at a more appropriate hour, I will comment more, but from what I read since I last posted, Gk looks pretty bad. :( I will share my penguin thoughts with all of you here.mm.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:23 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Okay, so I looked at the date, and I last looked at the thread on Thursday, and never checked it for some reason until now (Sat), so three days, basically. Not TOO bad, but considering we're out of the rando m stage, and discussion spured faster than I thought, then I probably need to get going an d speak.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:31 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I am not going to vote you 'just because you've been defending yourself'. If there is a valid case on you, and I personally think you're scum, then I might vote you.

Considering I have only skimmed what I've missed, instead of actually taking it all in like I should, I'll try to read rationally, just for ya. ;) Also, I see you're a new player. My advice - sign-up for a newbie game to go along with it, since they can be really helpful for new players, to play against people on equal playing field. I'm not gonna give you a "pass" or what have ya, but I'll keep that in mind.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:40 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

If you're town, you really shouldn't be lying in the first place. You may have won as town, when lying, but it's still anti-town. Just because you were town in those games doesn't indicate whether or not you're town in this game.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Nameless wrote: I'm totally calling it now guys! Wall-E is the mafia doc, Tony and Orange are mafia goons, and Charter is the SK.
LOL. You can't honestly be serious?

That's a good strategy - "lets have both the goons lurk continuously and have the mafia doc look super scummy". :roll:

Your last couple of posts basically are summed up to the fact that you "will vote me or Tony soon if we don't post". If you are going to vote one of us, do it, otherwise, stop mentioning it incessantly.

I have a hard time standing out Day 1, especially with lots of players. I've noticed that I speak out more with less players, I guess. It's like when you're in a meeting full of people- it's easy just to sit back and let others make the decisions, while you take notes. It's a habit of mine, that I should probably break.

I doubt Tony is scum though, just because he hasn't posted enough content for your liking. It doesn't make us pro-town because we're not posting, but it doesn't mean we both are scum, just because we both are considered the "worst contributors" or whatever.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Nameless wrote:
Wall-E wrote:My case on Nameless and charter, scumlords:
Wall-E wrote:That deflates quite a bit of my own personal suspicion, actually.
Wall-E wrote:Upon review of your defense, it's ad hom. and bewildered sarcasm with very little content.
Wall-E wrote:Meh, you're right that it's not the most airtight case,
Wall-E wrote:I haven't dropped the case on Nameless,
Wall-E wrote:I built a half-assed case based mostly on gut
:roll:
:|

unvote, vote: Wall-E
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:18 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

You want reasons? Well, just look at the past page of discussion. He is just digging himself in a deeper whole, and contradicts himself.

Maybe I should've done what you didn't want me to do, and not post.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:36 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

GnKoichi wrote:Charter: Good job. When the other lurkers post you can vote for them, too. This is really going to encourage a discussion. Also, one of the people you said I left off the lurker list I mentioned with a different abbreviation. The other gave his reason for voting for me and defended it a little while ago. I disagree (obviously) and it could have been more in depth, but it was posted recently.

Orange: We really have too much quoting going on. The lurkers, yourself included, need to let their own ideas be heard. Even if you agree with someone else 100%, you should say it in your own words. That's just my take on it.
Well, yeah, I probably should've said it in my own words. I can agree with you on that. It doesn't bother me that charter voted for me. It will probably keep me around, since I am more involved now this way. :P I just don't agree with his vote, so..
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:31 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I think GnK has been doing a REALLY good job. This is his first game, yet he is already a better player than I am, which isn't too hard to beat. I didn't really think so at first, but his Wall-E-Charter theory makes enough sense. He explained his actions rather well, more so than how I did.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:15 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Kiro wrote: orangepenguin: you going to comment about anything specific from GnK's points? Passively applauding him doesn't do much for you considering you're also under suspicion for your lurker vote and lack of contribution.
I didn't know I couldn't agree with him because he's suspicious of me. I forgot that I had to vote him instead, for omgus reasonings. I am trying to make an effort to "not lurk" but every time I chirp in with a line or two, I get bamboozled with more about me not contributing.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Eh, I think Wall and charter are partners, but considering I think GnK is town, and charter and wall-e scum, I might as well compensate my vote, and
unvote, vote: charter
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:08 am

Post by orangepenguin »

charter's last post only convinces me more that he is scum. I am fine with his lynch, personally.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:29 am

Post by orangepenguin »

I don't think Gnk is scum. I think charter is. I think the choice between them is obvious. mmdmm...I will address the questions. Like you said, there is many of them, and I don't know where to begin. Most of the points just say I don't give any content or post a lot. Nothing really to defend. That's the truth. It's not because I don't care, but day 1, I always feel outnumbered, so I tend to take a backseat, and let others do all the talking. I really don't know what questions you want answered though, so please, direct them at me again, if you feel they are that important.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:02 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

GnKoichi wrote:Bigger than that, however, I would want all the lurkers, as well as our new player, to give a FULL analysis post, detailing their reads on all other players. I'd rather that happen today, but I'd settle for it on Day 2.
All the players? I'd rather not give the scum that info. I'm fine with giving my top suspects and all that, but I am not going to say who I think is the most townest. (yes, that's not a word)
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:02 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Nameless wrote:
orangepenguin wrote:All the players? I'd rather not give the scum that info. I'm fine with giving my top suspects and all that, but I am not going to say who I think is the most townest. (yes, that's not a word)
OP you say that, but you're yet to give (as GK asked) a
detailed
analysis of ANYthing/one so that doesn't actually mean much coming from you.
...and your point is? You guys don't want me to lurk, yet when I do post, I get stuff like this. So basically, everything I say is utterly meaningless.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:50 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

GnKoichi wrote:Jesus, I really hate to do this.

Unvote

I've managed to convince myself through re-reading that Charter isn't scum, just a really bad player. I've looked over my own arguments against him, and even I have to admit that I stretched those ideas. Hell yes, he's been misleading, and it's possible he did that to cover up some scummy behavior or throw off the town. But the more I read the more it feels like he's just not playing very well.

Crap.
unvote, vote GnK

*sigh*

I am not entirely convinced GnK was scum. I had some suspicions on you before, but I liked your case on charter moreso the case on you. It might be entirely possible you both are scum, and you were super bussing (in which case, perhaps charter is a mafia doc). Or..maybe 1 is scum, the other is the compulsive SK? But reading GnK's post, he pretty much posts a lot of the same thing - analysis of the game, and basically telling all the "lurkers" to contribute. I will contribute.. to lynching scum. Hopefully, you guys were right all along about GnK. *crosses fingers*

Also, Day 2- I am not going to lurk or whatever. I am not going to mention my bad play day 1, I am just going to contribute, share my thoughts more clearly, and be generally more pro-town. Right now, I've become one of those bad townies who the scum keep around so they have people they can convince the town to lynch, which is unfortunate. But yeah, hopefully, we get lucky, and GnK is indeed scum. Think what you will for me hammering. If he turns out to be town, I'm sure I will get a lot of heat for it, and probably be quicklynched, but I think, besides charter, or maybe Wall-E, he's the best choice for lynch.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:08 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

GnKoichi wrote:
unvote, vote: orangepenguin

I don't know if you could call this an OMGUS vote, since you seem really unhappy to be voting me. Seriously, if you think there are two better lynches, don't vote for me.

Also, if you have a plan on how to play better, start now. That's what I'm doing.
I think they are better choices, personally, not better lynches. I think you might be right in that charter might just be anti-town, but not really indicative of scum. I've seen charter play like this as town before, so I wouldn't be too surprised. I really don't have a case on Wall-E, but I planned on pursuing it tomorrow.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:10 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Wall-E wrote:
Unvote: Vote: orangepenguin

If you disagree with the lynch, don't add to it. This plus everything else you've done in this game (or haven't done), it's all too much.
I agree with the lynch. I just thought charter was a better choice. But I support Gnk's lynch. It's funny you re-vote me the moment I list my suspicions of you. :roll:
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

GnKoichi wrote: Also, if you have a plan on how to play better, start now. That's what I'm doing.
Lynching scum/you is a good place to start. Voting me (yes, for omgus reasons, considering you changed your vote from charter, to tony, to me just now) is not playing better.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:16 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

GnKoichi wrote:Doesn’t want to give info on all players. Is upset his lack of contributions have gone unappreciated.
Upset is a bit of a stretch. Annoyed is more appropriate. Every single response to me references it, and you wonder why I post 1/10 the amount you did. I would give info if it helped the town, but it wouldn't. It'd help the scum though. If I were going to start posting a large amount of info, I would've began by giving info on who I think is scum, not who I think is the most townie.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:18 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Wall-E wrote: OP: This is not the first time I have said that I was suspicious of you.
Yes, but you probably forgot. :roll:
Wall-E wrote:
Unvote: Vote: Animorpherv1

I forget who I'm voting for.

I decided that the mod mispelled GnKoichi's name as an involuntary reaction to consternation regarding his play style, leading me to believe the town's fighting affected the mod's mindset, thereby influencing his actions while typing GnKoichi's name.

I know, that sounds dumb as all hell.

I believe it enough to ignore how it sounds.
:?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:20 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

It's funny that 30% of my posts in this game have been in the past half-hour...*sigh*..I was going to support my vote with quotes and stuff too, but I figured I might as well put my vote out there, with a quick paragraph explaining why. I give you what you want, and it backfires..
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Charter, remember 12 Angry Men Mafia, where I was lurking, and voted for you, and then I was quickly lynched because of it in the span of an hour or less? I was town then, and now the same thing is happening. This is so annoying. I am a doctor. All the basis for the early suspicion on me has no merit anymore, because the moment I try to help, I get lynched because of it. I am probably just digging myself in a bigger whole, but this is what the scum were hoping for. Good job GnK. Or Wall-E.

I don't even think charter is scum anymore. =/ I think he and Plum are town, but I totally expect charter to vote me..if he gets a chance. Just like 12 Angry Men, remember? Ugh.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Plum, I have never admitted to active lurking. I have tried to post every day. I have definitely done more thus far, then, for example, Tony.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Sorry.. maybe I should wait an hour, and then address everything in one giant post, instead of multiple ones?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:17 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Stef wrote:@OP:Why did you claim so early? You have 3 votes.. 4 more votes are necessary to lynch. Weird panic you got into. I have seen scum act this way before in one of my games.
I'm not the only doctor, so being doctor isn't that big of a deal in this game, added to the fact that scum tend to keep people like me around. If I claim, and scum still jump on me, and I am lynched, the scum will be easier to catch that way, you know? Plus, I am always speed lynched day 1 for stupid reasons, so yeah, I tend to panic. I'd rather risk my own neck if it keeps me around. The only negative of my claim is that it gives the scum info, so they can use that to their advantage, in whatever way they please.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:35 am

Post by orangepenguin »

With 12 players, I thought 6 to lynch. I was the 6th voter. Then I recall that it's +1 over half. I am actually glad I wasn't the hammer though. I don't think I should have that responsibility.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:38 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Plum wrote:
orangepenguin wrote:I will contribute.. to lynching scum. Hopefully, you guys were right all along about GnK.
Think what you will for me hammering.
orangepenguin wrote: I am actually glad I wasn't the hammer though. I don't think I should have that responsibility.
Now, why are you first ready and willing to hammer, because apparently you think GnK is scummy enough that you want him hammered, and now suddenly don't think you should have that responsibility? Do you want GnK lynched or not? If yes, why not by your vote? Explain thoroughly.
I did think he was scummy, but as you could tell, I was not confident in my vote 100%. I think, if I were to hammer, I should've provided quotes to support my reasonings. So yes, I want him lynched. I just wish I provided a better post to go along with my vote, and I think if someone were to hammer, it would be a good post. I hope that makes sense.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #30) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:00 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I am not partners with Wall-E, lol, but I would not be surprised at all if he were scum. I really dislike when people try to group people as scum partners when you don't even know if either of t he pair are confirmed scum or not, or what have you.

I am really glad my vote for Gnk caused all this discussion, especially from myself. Putting myself out there like this always gets me talking, so even if I did something the town felt was anti-town, it really helped me get into the game more, rather than talking about me lurking lalalala.
unvote
right now. I haven't changed my mind, but I want to explore my other suspicious that just spurred in my mind. I am not positive about it, so I want to check that out, instead of backing the Gnk lynch at the moment.

I really wish I didn't claim anymore. In a normal game, the scum wouldn't kill me because I am so scummy, but since nobody will likely protect me because of this, the scum will almost surely try to kill me because they know they'll be able to. :(

But I'll be back...
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:56 am

Post by orangepenguin »

There was never an analysis. It never did take form. I was about to start one though, or at least wanted to make one, but I figured, no, I'll just vote, since I figured it was the hammer anyways, and that, since I was the last one, that a full blown case wasn't necessary. My math was off. I wasn't the hammer. A case would've been good, especially "an elaborate one supported by quotes and reasoned arguments". If I had one, even half of one, I would've posted it. (if I had started though, I would've finished)

I do read this thread.In 99% of the games I have completed, I am pretty sure scum read the game too. The only difference (well, not the only) between scum and town is that scum don't have to scum hunt, town do. Scum just have to fabricate fake cases on scummy townies (me) in order to mislynch. Town don't have to fabricate anything- they are just uninformed, so day 1, you have little to go on, besides scum tells and stereotypes of what a scummy player entails.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:58 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Wall-E wrote:you guys

i just got off the phone with mirth's next-of-kin

it seems he turned into a marmoset

doctors don't know what to say or do

they're working round the clock to find a cure for Mirth's Disease

in the meantime, if you feel your ears itching and your nose shrinking and you crave plantains, please see your doctor immediately

thanks
Huh?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:47 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Plum wrote: You don't like scumbuddy speculation when neither of those on which the speculation is focused is confirmed scum? A fair enough position. So, why have you done that this game? Hypocrisy has already been discussed and the conclusion is that it's at least not town-helpful, if not in and of itself scummy. So?
I don't like it, no. I'd done it, yes. Maybe a bit hypocritical, yes. I never said I didn't do it though, but even so, you can do something and not like it.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:06 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Stef wrote:I would go on a limb and say Charter+Ani+GnK could be scumteam :D I have no real basis to my statement as it isn't really serious anyway. But it would be fun :D
..except this. So that answers charter's question.

I don't see an ani/charter team at all.

But I do think ani is scum.
vote:animorpherv1
. He is active lurking and has not contributed anything to this game at all.

Maybe he'll respond to pressure?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:12 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

animorpherv1 wrote:So, I'm not allowed to express things in my own way?
If by your own way, you mean really short content-lacking responses.. :roll:
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

GnKoichi wrote:You know what, yes. What I said about Charter was an exaggeration, but it's one that rings true. What has he contributed in the last ten pages? He asks other people questions, but seems incapable of updating his own opinions. I don't expect him to suddenly be on my side, but there has been a lot to look at since OP started posting, and he really doesn't seem very interested in it since that has taken votes off of me. He's a one trick pony. If he really thinks Ani & I are scumbuddies, how does he explain my vote on Ani? Why not put his vote on Ani to try and call what he must assume is a bluff on my part?
Not that I ever said I though that, but scum buss their partners all the time. I don't really see where you where going with that though.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Yeah...I had to hammer my only scum partner Day 1, and nearly won the game, after bussing him the first day. It was a newbie game, I was the newbie, he was the IC, and I am not that good of a player. But it was a good experience. Despite my chances of winning were low, I almost managed to win, and (there was 3 players, and the doc was the deciding factor, and the person the other guy replaced was inactive during the first days, so that kind of sealed my fate- losing on a technicality, even though I almost had him convinced.

So now that you mention that I think you two are scum, it doesn't seem that far-fetched. Scum do it all the time. Even though it seems as if you didn't know there was a term for it, you could have just as well have been bussing, thinking that you would look good for being on your partner's wagon. Then again, anyone voting anyone can be bussing, so you can't really use bussing as an argument if you're not sure if someone is scum or not. Not effectively. Just spec.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:44 am

Post by orangepenguin »

I don't think Kmd is scummy for hammering. I am pretty sure scum is on the wagon somehow...or WAS.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

*sigh*

Yes, KMD looked suspicious for hammering the animorph post-claim. Typically, people don't hammer people who claim power roles, unless they know they are lying. But the way animorph was playing, maybe kmd didn't believe him? I don't know. But I have done in another game, purposely not unvote so my vote wouldn't count as a game tactic, however, it wasn't a hammer, it was something like the second or third vote day 1, and was meant for reactions. Yes, I agree that KMD should've read the rules more closely before doing something so ..major, but most mods tend to require unvotes, so I feel he honestly felt it wouldn't count.

The way the wagon on him..and now..hammer? has grown is kind of ridiculous. Considering the day just started, I would expect more discussion at this point, instead of constant wagoning.

Who knows, maybe kmd is scum. I am not claiming he is scum. But I don't think he should be hammered just because of it. animorph was scummy. He just happened to be a major pro-town role. He should've done more to prevent his own lynch. I just think with more discussion, we can lynch scum today, and hopefully reverse what happened yesterday.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Wall-E wrote:
UNVOTE
Too late. Nameless, Plum, Gnk, Wall-E, Kmd.

5 votes to lynch.
Well, since you're dead, are you scum?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:43 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I was actually excited that the mafia killed me. Now I find out I was vigged! GnK was the perfect person to vig, but alas. I tototally predicted Nameless to be scum, especially after I died. I was annoyed how everyone wanted Wall-E dead, when he was obviously not part of the mafia. I should've voted him when he predicted me to be scum. Bah. I haven't posted here in a month, but meh. Sorry for my activity problems early on, but it takes me a while to get interested in games I am playing, sometimes.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Plum, did you kill be because I was defending KMD? I honestly thought he made a mistake, and it turns out he did. I just had the misfortune that he flipped town. I am sure nameless or Tony would've used that against me though.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:04 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Plum, why didn't you claim?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”