chuckrock
Goon
chuckrock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:18 pm

Post by chuckrock »

UNVOTE

While there have been a couple of mistakes, I don't feel strongly enough about anyone to cast a vote right now.

I will say that a role-fishing expedition is bad stuff, especially so early.
chuckrock
chuckrock
Goon
chuckrock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:43 pm

Post by chuckrock »

Yep, darkdude, I've made three posts after this one.

I don't have a strong opinion on anyone and I don't want to bandwagon rage. I want to see more. Especially from Puta, tubby and gorckat.

As I mentioned, the role claim was foolish. It's on my "remember that list."

A no-lynch is not beneficial to the town, as far as I've seen, so that seems hinke also.

Aside from that I have nothing more to add to the already mentioned information. This aren't issues I'm willing to throw a vote out for at this time.
chuckrock
chuckrock
Goon
chuckrock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by chuckrock »

I've got to say that all the Shakespeare is giving a headache.

Also, the cat comment was a little disturbing.

Too many hidden messages.

FOS: Puta Puta
chuckrock
chuckrock
Goon
chuckrock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:18 am

Post by chuckrock »

Puta, I just thought about it and I'd rather the Shakespeare than if you moved say to Haiku. Stay away from the haiku.

I'd like to see what your response is to Korts, he does have a point. I'll vote based on your answer.
chuckrock
chuckrock
Goon
chuckrock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:48 am

Post by chuckrock »

Puta Puta wrote:...I confused my roles/game with another one...opsies...anyways I have no problem with dying....
While you used one of my favorite terms, opsies (i like to add another "O",) I've got to think this is a little hinkie.

It's just another reason for the FOS I already have.

I would like to see you make up for your blunder with some pithy. Give some meat, so far you are quoting dead people. I'd like to see what you think..in the same amount of quoting you've made. You obviously have a shovel. You've been digging. Dig your way out, if you are town. Why are you not scum and who do you think is?
chuckrock
chuckrock
Goon
chuckrock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:55 pm

Post by chuckrock »

Ectomancer wrote:
Puta Puta wrote:It was meant for another game in which I was trying to portray myself as a devious anti-townie (not saying whether I am or not, lmfao)...my 'character' in the other game is a Shakespeare-obsessed fanboy while I plan to play this game more rationally cuz I actually know what (the fuck) is going on.
Do not talk about ongoing games in other threads! You know good and well that I am in that other game!
Which starts me questioning on what a real boner his mistake was or he intentionally did it to confuse someone in the other game. He has already made confusion for this mistake in this game.

Here's the question I pose with this "explanation." What part of your posts are relative to this thread and which one's should we go to the other thread? Do we ignore everything you've said and start at 142? Where are you in this game and not another?
chuckrock
chuckrock
Goon
chuckrock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:27 pm

Post by chuckrock »

Puta Puta wrote:Ok look, I can't answer your questions about my previous cryptic posts without outting myself so QUIT IT. :(

FoS: Ectomancer
This is the gist of your explanation?

You know, there is a write up in the Wiki called "Lynch a Liar." I can't find fault in it's logic.

I haven't seen much truth or detail in your stuff Puta. Also, I'm a little disappointed that you can't keep two games straight from the other. I'm flying in two and I clearly see the difference between them..

@Puta are you finished with defending yourself?
@kort I don't see a policy lynch, just bone-headed play. Explain a little more about the policy lynch, please.
chuckrock
chuckrock
Goon
chuckrock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:12 pm

Post by chuckrock »

Rage wrote:
chuckrock wrote:You know, there is a write up in the Wiki called "Lynch a Liar." I can't find fault in it's logic.
I don't get your reference. How is he lying, and about what?
Which thread was he answering to? Also, why has he not kept up on the other thread? This is the problem with the whole issue.

I don't quite find all the references he has a credible on this mistake issue. I'm not necessarily calling him a liar, but he's clearly created a lot of confusion. So I guess what I meant; to clarify, is I don't find his posts or explanations credible at this point.

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php ... _All_Liars

Here's the link.
chuckrock
chuckrock
Goon
chuckrock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:27 am

Post by chuckrock »

Okay gorckat. I'm still with you on the Puta thing.

Five posts? There are two more pages than you have posts. Is there any positive reason to lurk? It is a little hinke and then there's the whole lack of content issue. You don't say much and when you say it there not much to say.
chuckrock
chuckrock
Goon
chuckrock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by chuckrock »

gorckat wrote:
Is there any positive reason to lurk?
I just took of my tie. If you can convince my boss that playing mafia will help me lease up an apartment building, then by all means, I'll post more :)

When I have an hour or two, I'll be posting heavily here and in my other game (which is also suffering because brand new buildings full of vacant apartments seem to not make their owners happy in a down economy).
Sounds fine. At least you aren't quoting dead guys. I will say one thing, though. I have a job as well and I work pretty hard. It could get to be a pretty weak excuse by the voting deadline.

Just keep your computer tuned up. I'm guessing, that's the other potential lurk excuse, if used over time.

Good luck with the sales! Remember feature-benefit-close.
chuckrock
chuckrock
Goon
chuckrock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by chuckrock »

Puta Puta wrote:if you guys actually READ the quote, you'll realize that each one conveys something...they are not irrelevant and each one i've used is my response to what's going on in the game.

Okay?

NO, not okay. If you have something to say, then speak in your own voice. We are already playing a game of "peel the onion." I'm not in the mood to redo Sophomore Literature.

Furthermore, if you feel you need to play games to get your point across, you are being obtuse and that makes me think you want confusion. Confusion is the tool of mafia.
chuckrock
chuckrock
Goon
chuckrock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:06 pm

Post by chuckrock »

I don't see where this is a policy lynch. Puta 2 has been clear in the way he's posted that he is playing things the way he wants to. The continual posting without saying anything. His lack of defense in his own words all point to a want to be eliminated or suspicion. He does deserve a vote at this time and has received them.

A modkill should only ever be used for a player that just isn't active.

We as participants should be able to take out the trash if it gets stinky enough. Heck, we have a long time before anything happens. I'm guessing that this place will be near dead during Thanksgiving anyway.

I myself really wanted Puta 2 to give some more details instead of posting from Shakespeare. Perhaps, he's taking a class right now and needs to show off, I don't know. I haven't completely convinced myself he's scum. I'm thinking he's a developing player that is continuing to make mistakes. I still only have an FOS on him. I'm hoping we'll see more. If not, I'll probably vote nearer to Dec 1. Until then, it doesn't matter anyway, does it?
chuckrock
chuckrock
Goon
chuckrock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:51 am

Post by chuckrock »

Brain of Wombat wrote:Awww man, we lost a gun inventer, that sucks. That could have come in useful later.

Still got no clue how we were supposed to guess Puta was a cop, been over every word and it still doesn't make sense.

Speaking of which, do we have any other investigators who could have found stuff last night?
I've got to agree with Rage and Korts on this one, BOW. You been marked as suspicious before, but this one sounds very much like role-hunting.

FOS BOW
chuckrock
chuckrock
Goon
chuckrock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:25 am

Post by chuckrock »

tubby216 wrote:
Brain of Wombat wrote:Jeez, can nobody take a joke around here?

Vote: Rage

It's scummy the way you want to take every opportunity to wagon a valuable townie like me.
still not an explination,,,, leaving my vote where it is
I'm kind of agreeing with you. That's lurking or avoiding. Added with his last fishing for roles post and his history, I've got to move my FOS to a vote.

Vote BOW
chuckrock
chuckrock
Goon
chuckrock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by chuckrock »

Okay, I didn't realize that would be an L1. I'm not that confident in my vote.

unvote

I still have an FOS BOW

I don't have enough to make it an L1
chuckrock
chuckrock
Goon
chuckrock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:51 am

Post by chuckrock »

Ectomancer wrote:
chuckrock wrote:Okay, I didn't realize that would be an L1. I'm not that confident in my vote.

unvote

I still have an FOS BOW

I don't have enough to make it an L1
Scummy unvote after a new wagon begins gaining positive feedback while admitting he wasn't confident in his vote in the first place.

fos ChuckRock

Korts thought that any scum was already on the BoW wagon. That was a pretty weak manner of slipping off of it.
Hey, if you are that prepared to get him lynched, i'll change my vote up again. In fact, I'll throw in the L1 intentionally just to make you happy.

VOTE BOW L1

I had my doubts, but you've thrown the guantlet and I'm forced to make this move to aleve that suspicion. I'll remember it if he comes out town-which, I wasn't totally convinced on-but obviously, I have no choice at this point. You've got the bandwagon started again-remember that one.
chuckrock
chuckrock
Goon
chuckrock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:54 am

Post by chuckrock »

Korts wrote:It isn't L-1, chuckrock. Sorry, but no cigar.
Well, I can't seem to get that kind of stuff. Thanks for the correction. Either way he's got three.
chuckrock
chuckrock
Goon
chuckrock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:44 pm

Post by chuckrock »

Well, I got the old your not posting. The thing is I haven't been convinced on BOW. More so, his absence fortifies my suspicions.

Keeping things the same.
chuckrock
chuckrock
Goon
chuckrock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:17 pm

Post by chuckrock »

Adel wrote:edit by way of post -- I left chuck out of the original list of lurkers I wanted an answer from, so the EBWOP corrected that omission.

Has anyone noticed that he hasn't posted since I replaced in?
Yeah. My attitude hasn't changed since then. I guess I've actually got to reread things to get back into it. I've been extremely busy with work.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”