Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1734 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1700, Eiralox wrote:VOTE: DeltaWave
wtf lol
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

Didnt mean to quote that but still wtf
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1749, Ythan wrote:I love a memorable game thanks for playing all.
:skull:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

Why was Ghandi replaced during day 2?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1755, Gamma Emerald wrote:yeah aside from hoppip all replacements were by request
I don't see any reason to specify whether a replacement was by request or not.

btw big thanks to everyone who played!
it did matter here because requested replacement reinstates doubt that it could have been an intentional thing. If you had force replaced it would have been a massive red flag and fully suspicious considering the rest of the circumstances.

I do not think you should ever run a game against without a comod making an error with a clearly stated target like this regardless so the point now is 100% moot.
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”