DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2497 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 10:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2494, JacksonVirgo wrote:Did I mention I am also 1-shot Bulletproof :p
I was actually considering claiming that so I dodge the nightkill - but I realized that people might mistake that as a traitor claim so I went against it :lol:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3803 (isolation #1) » Wed May 11, 2022 8:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

imagine my shock that i was defending townies from FL pushing them
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3804 (isolation #2) » Wed May 11, 2022 8:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

malcom elimination was so terrible town should have easily solved the 2 obvscum off that and just ... not vote malcom
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3805 (isolation #3) » Wed May 11, 2022 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

I hope some people learn its NOT better to vote out a townie d1 and instead actually push for scum (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3806 (isolation #4) » Wed May 11, 2022 8:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2851, koopashell wrote:Andres/MathBlade/NK15
For stats
sadge i tunneled on nk15 but hem was in that poe right above ):
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3809 (isolation #5) » Wed May 11, 2022 8:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

eh andres would have went over ngl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3813 (isolation #6) » Wed May 11, 2022 9:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

NRG doesnt balance against the "worst case scenario" fwiw and goes for the average expected.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3879 (isolation #7) » Wed May 11, 2022 11:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

people tend to think a setup is skewed against them as their own alignment when the setup is balanced in a closed - this is how i catch out scum mathblade everytime when he starts complaining about balance when I find the setup not that bad.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3884 (isolation #8) » Wed May 11, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3883, Roden wrote:
In post 3875, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 3868, Roden wrote:I probably should've expected it though when HEM lashed out at me when I suspected him
Really? I thought that was instrumental in discouraging you from pursuing that train of thought...
When it happened it felt manipulative, and I noticed you were going after whoever scum read you. It was part of the reason I ended up making that wall post going into my weaknesses as town and trying to get people to engage with me on that. But because I town read you outside of that instance and figured Malcom vs Kitty was TvS in some way, I interpreted your lash out as town manipulative instead of scum manipulative. In the end I figured you'd just try to reason with me if you were scum, instead of risking a hostile reaction.
i am glad i defended u bc i was like 99% sure you were town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3900 (isolation #9) » Thu May 12, 2022 12:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3899, KittyTacky wrote:Scum was super strong yeah. It would have been a blowout if not for the lucky guilty D2.
Or slow down and dont tunnel (: scum was sloppy and HEM was blatant from the vig claim nonsense lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3908 (isolation #10) » Thu May 12, 2022 4:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3904, humaneatingmonkey wrote:koba is so salty and blamey for someone who demoralized the town into submission
Love that I get blamed but not FL even tho i was pushing the coreect world
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3912 (isolation #11) » Thu May 12, 2022 4:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3910, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 3908, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3904, humaneatingmonkey wrote:koba is so salty and blamey for someone who demoralized the town into submission
Love that I get blamed but not FL even tho i was pushing the coreect world
FL was pushing me so he was also pushing the correct world.
that doesn't matter much because blaming is so passé. laughing at the results is so much more in. much more enjoyable.
Also only scum are saying i demoralized town so lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3919 (isolation #12) » Thu May 12, 2022 4:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3916, Facebones wrote:
In post 3913, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3911, Facebones wrote:Ooh, good comeback
gross af
youre not adding anything youre just being mean
Tad hypocritical?
At least I was being supportive
You randed sucm and subbed tf out please dont comment.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3922 (isolation #13) » Thu May 12, 2022 4:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

whatever im tired of post games where i get blamed for defrnding townies just bc i do so loudly bc everyone is pushing townies and not defending their townreads. Instead people throw themselves in front of slots like andres
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3924 (isolation #14) » Thu May 12, 2022 5:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

if trying to pull lurkers into the game and force content from them is "demoralizing" then idk!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3925 (isolation #15) » Thu May 12, 2022 5:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

yeah i got called scum by FL for daring to question his Roden push and get info about it so i could dissect his logic lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3932 (isolation #16) » Thu May 12, 2022 5:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3931, KittyTacky wrote:At least I was right about Roden when suspicion was cirling them all game...?
You and roden were treated similarly so good on you to catch that
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”