They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #652 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 576, Reformed Toxic Player wrote:a50 is the only null methinks
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok thats bc u trust every claim and crutch mechs

i point to large 236 where i simply steamroll an FN claim in lieu of a strong scumread on kyouko

This is similar here

I will steamroll this slot no matter what it claims
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

vetoing any push on datisi until limlo ty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5719 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5721 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i actually woke up from a nap to andres being hammered so my excitement is very high
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5725 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Subject: Mini Normal 2258 Dead/Spectator PT
DkKoba wrote:
In post 5295, MathBlade wrote:I will not vote IV today without a setup where IV is scum that is reasonable to me.

SS one of the most mechanically smart players said IV is town.

My role PM likely indicated one at the start.

You can yell all you want it won’t happen.

that's a great argument, except:

Setup designer: Isis
Setup reviewer: Gypyx
ok so what was the full setup, was there an unclaimed venge somewhere
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5726 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh wait mod pt is released lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5727 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also dear setup designers: more n2+ vigs, no n1 vigs

despite this game having a vig shot that missed, at least it was one ripe with info and not premature

thank you very much
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5743 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5738, innocentvillager wrote:Ftr none of my playstyle change was fake, I truly did intend to play this game with less low activity as either alignment. Just didn’t imagine how difficult it’d be and it extra hard as scum. Hopefully I’ll see you guys around in the future and give it another shot
you gotta do the "high volume high activity" play as scum first before you dip into the opposite spectrum :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5753 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that was me that suggested that actually haha

if you arent keeping up, looking at recent content and purely seeking for context when looking back is a good way to stay engaged but not read constantly.

and just using the ISO tool when you feel you need to investigate someone more thoroughly.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5758 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5755, Andresvmb wrote:I failed strategically to win this game and I think that’ll hurt for a bit, because we could have had it.

It’s funny because I came in and I said I REALLY don’t want to bus and it was just made impossible. I fully planned on openwolfing until getting executed and I ended up as the last guy around with a lot of really questionable pushes and some horrific mechanical arguments. Shoot me next time I try to stick to there being an unclaimed Ascetic that was investigated by a Gunsmith still alive for some reason after an even night when they claimed to be Even night. Absurd.
if you just vote ari while math is tunneling her, you prob pressure math to hammer there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5771 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5768, Datisi wrote:i have fun as scum

i just don't have fun when some obvtown fucker snipes me on page 3 and i have to bullshit my way through why their read is Bad, Actually
i'm never obvtown xD
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”