Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Blake Belladonna »

VOTE: Gypyx

Now that everybody has checked in at least once, this slot has had the worst entrance of every slot so far.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:07 am

It is exactly the type of post that I would expect many players to make as mafia if they aren't entirely comfortable playing as such.

Plus, the post by Noctyrnia he is referencing is an entirely fair reaction to the way the game is playing out currently. Much of the game up to this point is fairly meaningless due to it.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:40 pm

In post 204, Gypyx wrote:
In post 197, Blake Belladonna wrote:It is exactly the type of post that I would expect many players to make as mafia if they aren't entirely comfortable playing as such.

Plus, the post by Noctyrnia he is referencing is an entirely fair reaction to the way the game is playing out currently. Much of the game up to this point is fairly meaningless due to it.
Firstly, i already made this kind of entrance as town, so while i don't argue it's town indicative, it ain't scum indicative either

secondly, yeah that's fair peoples can be annoyed at the players not taking things seriously, i gettit, but my point is that i feel like it's not a super genuine way to say it, like, (thinking as i go) it even feels a bit like "caution guys, i know that's the wrong choice, but imma do it if y'all don't focus on what actually serious"
I fail to see what the difference is.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:43 pm

In post 218, Noctyrnia wrote:I've been in games where the strategy for the scumteam was literally to demoralize town by spamming the thread with fluff. And it worked.

I'm not just being anti-fun just cause I hate fun, I like fun. I think the mason claims are cheeky. It's just gotta not be anti-town stuff. A meta that allows scum claiming is bad. Mafia will just claim mafia for the WIFOM and players won't touch them cause "why would scum claim mafia?" when in effect it allows mafia to be honest and make them more genuine.
Do you specifically believe that is the case in this game?

I personally do not, and I believe that in Shirou's case specifically, it is more town indicative than scum indicative. I am uncertain on NorwegianBoyEE in this regard, albeit he isn't quite on the same level as the other two, and Firebringer likely would do so as either alignment.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:50 pm

I do not understand the Zookeeper scumreads.

I similarly do not understand the Laplacian townreads.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:03 am

In post 282, WINfried wrote:
In post 275, Blake Belladonna wrote:I do not understand the Zookeeper scumreads.

I similarly do not understand the Laplacian townreads.
Shirou's little gambling club suggestion at game start seems to be pretty scary for scum as they wouldn't want to get caught up in a betting minigame that generates more data on their stances.

The fact that Laplacian jumped right in with a "screw you and your club" opinion in instead of being more wary to take a stance their makes me think he's town. If that doesn't convince you I give up on trying to explain that I think.

Norwee is town for similar reasons.

@Shirou don't you like our wagon here? :?
I don't believe in that being alignment indicative without knowing his personality. He strikes me as the type of player to be blunt about his thoughts, which does not translate into such tells bring likely to be accurate.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:09 am

In post 293, Gypyx wrote:
In post 273, Blake Belladonna wrote:I fail to see what the difference is.
Care to explain what you fail to grasp exactly ? 'cause i don't right now
I fail to see how that is not the default stance behind a post behind that, and how that specifically is more mafia indicative than what the default stance is in your eyes.

This is especially pertinent because I don't get the impression that it's existence at all is what you are finding interesting about it.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:40 pm

In post 363, Shirou wrote:
In post 359, House wrote:It's easy to make inaccurate statements due to faulty memory.

It's slimy to use that to push someone.
there's
no
faulty memory about what she did

1) She said "Norwe is pushing me" when it was clearly a joke that it's almost impossible to believe that someone that's usually as playful as Andante wouldn't interpret it as...a joke

2) Next she began to say Norwe was likely scum/scummy for it, and also began now to say I'm scummy for pushing her. Basically she's as reactive as you can get.

3) So reactive in fact that she stays silent for pages until we mention her, and then she magically appears 16 minutes later to began defending herself and shade Norwe.

4) She says she's upset that Norwe is voting her for a "meme that happens often to her", and when I ask about games where that "often" happened to her, the best she can bring out is someone doubting her claims as a
doctor
. COMPLETELY UNRELATED STUFF/SITUATION.

This has nothing to do with faulty memory, she's just open-wolfing.
I am unconvinced by this case.

The post that she is referring to was from the second page of the game, and there was a recent vote count shortly before that post where she had zero votes onto her. If she was indeed mafia aligned, then she either missed both of those signs, or there is likely to be an outside influence that fueled the emotional outburst. Either way, for somebody that outwardly displayed their emotions like Andante, I'm not inclined to believe that the meltdown was directly caused by being a member of the mafia rather than simply misreading the situation. Part of your case being that she was paying attention to the thread in the meantime makes it even less likely that this is the case, or perhaps something in her real life is causing this in some way. Either way, I'm not seeing it as indicative of either alignment and actually find it a little disturbing that it's gaining this many votes so fast.

In particular:
In post 387, Laplacian wrote:I like this Andante wagon. Giving off weird vibes and I usually see giving up + heavy appeals to emotion like this as more scummy behavior.
VOTE: Andante
VOTE: Laplacian
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:10 am

In post 404, Shirou wrote:
In post 398, Blake Belladonna wrote:I am unconvinced by this case.

The post that she is referring to was from the second page of the game, and there was a recent vote count shortly before that post where she had zero votes onto her. If she was indeed mafia aligned, then she either missed both of those signs, or there is likely to be an outside influence that fueled the emotional outburst. Either way, for somebody that outwardly displayed their emotions like Andante, I'm not inclined to believe that the meltdown was directly caused by being a member of the mafia rather than simply misreading the situation. Part of your case being that she was paying attention to the thread in the meantime makes it even less likely that this is the case, or perhaps something in her real life is causing this in some way. Either way, I'm not seeing it as indicative of either alignment and actually find it a little disturbing that it's gaining this many votes so fast.
It's not impossible that she's really upset and frustrated in real-life for some reason and that leaked out in the way she phrased some of her posts, but it's not only the frustration, it's how she interpreted some of the posts in the game.

As far as I can see from her past games, Andante is a remarkably cheerful player but more importantly than whether she's cheerful or not which can be influenced by IRL mood, she's someone that
can take and recognize a joke

I don't buy in any shape, form or sound that she truly thought norwe was seriously pushing her because he opened RVS with a "Andante always roll scum against me!". She says "norwe probably rolled scum and is looking to tunnel me" as a reaction which is
very hard to believe it's a genuine thought

Focusing on multiple points is often detrimental, so let me highlight the most important factors for me thinking Andante may be scum here:

1) It's almost impossible for me to believe at the moment that someone that usually jokes around so much like Andante couldn't properly understand that Norwe only said that as a joke rather than as a serious push/shade on her.

2) If she wasn't loosely following the game, it would be a
miraculous
coincidence if she just happened to be here when we finally mentioned her. Between our first mention towards her and her reply there was only 16 minutes.

It's very, very, very hard to believe that she isn't checking out the game there and here, but she insists saying that she has barely read the game and that's why she wasn't saying anything.

When someone instantly shows up after you mention them but they weren't talking before, in my experience I legitimately think around 80% of the time they've just been scum.
Is this section indicative of every type of player, or this specific type of player in your eyes? I dislike arguments like these because they are too broad to be accurate for all types of players, and they tend to cause a lot of problems in the case where they are incorrect.

I have no comment for the rest since my previous point still applies. I don't see how a player who is aligned with the mafia misses both of those previously indicated signs except in the case where it was mostly brought about by outside factors. By that point, it's no longer indicative of an alignment, but that she is having other things occurring outside of the game.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:07 am

UNVOTE: Laplacian
VOTE: Gypyx
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:08 am

I do not have a read on you as of yet.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:09 am

When you do something alignment indicative.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:33 pm

VOTE: Noctyrnia
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:49 pm

Noctyrnia was soft defending Andante while she was being wagoned.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:05 pm

In post 469, Firebringer wrote:
In post 456, Blake Belladonna wrote:Noctyrnia was soft defending Andante while she was being wagoned.
didn't u do that too? I thought andante was prolly flipping town which u could say is soft defending
No.

I thought the case itself wasn't good. The fact that Andante flipped mafia doesn't negate that point.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:33 pm

In post 480, Firebringer wrote:@Blake and Zookeper
do u townread Cakez and if so why
I do not.

He's my second choice of slots that would have bussed Andante, behind Laplacian.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:38 pm

In post 486, House wrote:
Hard claim: [modified] Cop
(as this is a normal, Sanity is not in question)

I'll let everybody chime in on when I should reveal my red check.
Why did you claim like this? All this does is deflate any possible value we could've gotten from this day, unless the claim itself is not genuine.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:43 pm

What is your experience with the other players in the game?
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:45 pm

I mean how likely are the other players to know what your playstyle is.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:49 pm

I see.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:55 pm

I'm not against wagoning him, but he is not my first choice currently.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:47 pm

Oh dear.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:46 am

Is anybody around that would like to discuss NorwegianBoyEE?
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:18 am

In post 601, House wrote:Now that's done...

Firebringer
Is this a locked guilty?

As in, you aren't trolling currently with an intent to retract this later?
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:22 am

VOTE: Firebringer

I'm okay with testing it, then.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:49 am

Is Firebringer somebody that House would trade himself for, though?

I don't think so.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:09 pm

I'd like the Emperor flippyNips slot to speak before going too far into this day phase. I'm struggling to find confident townreads, and that slot has not even posted since day one.

At the very least, I'd like to slow down a bit this time around.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:12 pm

In post 776, House wrote:The question that's eating me is, who would target Mala?

Were I scum, Zookeeper would have been my choice, because he's invested and active, and he pushes the game forward.

Mala... was none of that. I'm stumped as to why she was killed unless she crumbed or something.
That would be my best guess.

I'm not entirely sure myself what a Malakittens kill means for the game otherwise. Perhaps they were looking to avoid a Watcher guilty themselves, maybe.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:12 am

VOTE: Emperor flippyNips
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:58 pm

In post 807, House wrote:
In post 779, Blake Belladonna wrote:
In post 776, House wrote:The question that's eating me is, who would target Mala?

Were I scum, Zookeeper would have been my choice, because he's invested and active, and he pushes the game forward.

Mala... was none of that. I'm stumped as to why she was killed unless she crumbed or something.
That would be my best guess.

I'm not entirely sure myself what a Malakittens kill means for the game otherwise. Perhaps they were looking to avoid a Watcher guilty themselves, maybe.
I don't believe you believe that.

If you think Mala crumbed, point out the crumb.
I do not know. As I mentioned before, it is a guess.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:02 pm

I assume you checked all of her posts, then?
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:27 pm

When you see a strange kill that flips a strong power role with low odds that the scumteam were able to find it through their own PRs, that's one of the potential reasons for the kill, yes.

I could see a scenario where she was killed to avoid a watcher guilty, but I'm not certain that she would be the best kill in that scenario over slots that are more actively here yet also not in the spotlight, such as Zookeeper and myself.
I could see a scenario where she was killed as a threat to a particular player, although I'm too unfamiliar with most of the playerlist to be able to judge this accurately.
I don't see many other likely possibilities for her dying currently, and judging whether people would have caught her being a PR is not something I am very capable of doing. Because of this, that is always a possibility I have to rule in when facing scenarios like this.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:31 pm

This is a real question for you, House.

Is this engagement a reaction test?
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:39 pm

In post 816, House wrote:
In post 814, Blake Belladonna wrote:I could see a scenario where she was killed as a threat to a particular player
This is my theory.
Which players would she be a threat to?
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:00 am

At this point, I believe the last scum is within Laplacian, SirCakez, and Noctyrnia.

I'll see you all tomorrow, I suppose, assuming I'm still alive.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:01 am

UNVOTE: Looker

Just in case there was not actually a hammer.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:36 am

No, Laplacian is town.

I will also read up when I get a chance.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:44 am

That specific logic does not hold well when you are speaking about new players.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:28 am

As a warning, I will be considering E-2 votes as a scumclaim for the immediate future.

We've had three quick days, and I'm not interested in a fourth.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:29 am

In post 913, SirCakez wrote:OH MY GOD I KEEP FUCKING FORGETTING THIS
IM ASCETIC
It's legitimately sad that this is understandable at this stage in the game.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:32 am

I'm okay with mass claim.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:59 pm

In post 971, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 949, Laplacian wrote:At this point I think we all need to claim. House because idfk what's up with their slot, and Noct and Blake called for the mass claim and then didn't. Just VT here.
When I said I was okay with mass claim, what I didn't want was everybody blurting out their roles the moment they saw it.

But I suppose in a game with three very fast days, I can't be that surprised.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:00 pm

In post 963, Gypyx wrote:it's normal for ascetic roles to not claim the ascetic part y'know, even if in the case of cakez it could've been done
In post 965, Gypyx wrote:in a vaccum, yes

depending on context, no
Did you come to this site from another site?

There was never a point while I was on the site where this was legitimately the case, at least for quite a few years.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:10 pm

Anyways.

I am also an investigative role, but I suspect that mine in particular is not meant to be an investigative as much as a role to obfuscate the setup, but I believe that the way the scumteam's roles are arranged are likely indicative of my current and future town results being accurate.

Namely, I am an Even-Night Ninja Gunsmith, and my only result is that House does not have a gun.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:12 pm

I do not believe that Gypyx is scum.
I do not believe that Laplacian is scum.
I want to believe that Noctyrnia doesn't act all defeatist like this as scum, but I don't have a good enough read of them to truly say as such.

NorwegianboyEE and SirCakez are the slots I'm not as certain on
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:33 pm

In post 984, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:If you are referring to the fact that I have the Ninja modifier, I was also surprised to see it. I don't believe I've ever seen a town ninja before.
Blake Belladonna
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Blake Belladonna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #47) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:26 am

VOTE: Blake Belladonna

Unfortunate, I guessed the wrong role.

Oh well, that was far more interesting than claiming VT and watching the shit show continue.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”