Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

first VOTE: jim hawkins

you know why
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 11, KittyTacky wrote:VOTE: DkKoba

First posters are scum of course.
everytime i was first to post in thread i have been town everytime - so false!
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 6, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Dkkoba

you know why
not to towntell or anything, but i forgot you were in this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Elsa

pocketing is illlegal
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

im like 42% sure so far that i have a correct read based on a tonal tell from norway so far - outting this so norway can have the fear seep in if they're scum (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 32, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 29, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: Elsa

pocketing is illlegal
I'll pocket you too if it makes you feel better. Don't want to leave you out. After we make friends of course.

How's your day?
pocketing me d1 is fine, anytime after that and its like holding a live grenade for too long.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

ah a fellow chat mafia chad player
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 43, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Be not worried Koba or any others for i am merciful, i will not treat Koba unfairly just because of some past beef.

...You monster
u know i barely think about coalition 2 but when u bring it up im like OOPS lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 38, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 33, DkKoba wrote:im like 42% sure so far that i have a correct read based on a tonal tell from norway so far - outting this so norway can have the fear seep in if they're scum (:
Why didn’t you tell Nancy i was town.
lol i was banned - we arent supposed to discuss the games i thought rn. but my d1 reads suck thats all I'll say :P i only caught 2/3 of scum team d1 there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

norwee is messing with u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

when should i soft my PR role btw?

im wondering how and where to do it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok I will Doc you then, but indecisively!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

its unfortunate u rolled scum this game then.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 66, Elsa Jay wrote:General honest advice though it depends on Mafia power. So if we flip a goon we know town PR is probably low. So 3-5 is the safe bet on TPR flow.
let it be known that this is the post at which I caught you as scum - (for the post game brag if im somehow right here)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

whats sus about flow?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 79, Zulfy wrote:
In post 71, flow trap wrote:
In post 70, Zulfy wrote:Read the first page but skipped everything else. Um:

VOTE: Elsa Jay idk
Why did you only read 1 page out of like 2 1/2 :neutral:
In post 73, flow trap wrote:Probably
forced interest
this leans town imo, not sure how you can construe this as "sus"?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 91, Zulfy wrote:
In post 89, DkKoba wrote:
In post 79, Zulfy wrote:

forced interest
Does it lean town? Tell me how
It was the most sus thing I had seen in the whole thread
Don't dodge the question of what you found sus about it. You're the one with burden of proof.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 92, flow trap wrote:
In post 91, Zulfy wrote:
In post 89, DkKoba wrote:
In post 79, Zulfy wrote:

forced interest
Does it lean town? Tell me how
It was the most sus thing I had seen in the whole thread
The person who makes the claim has to prove it, not saying I wouldn't like an explanation myself
Lol mindmeld
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #18) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not gonna until zulfy does his- i have a clear reasoning i can out quickly. I don't want zulfy to out one based on my answer. (As in just a counter to what i say)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Basically testing if they're full of shit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its towny cuz its showing interest in other people engaging the game - I don't see how it's "forced". Mafia doesn't reactively push town to read stuff cuz that means catching stuff that is helpful for them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 119, esotericzoomer wrote:"this is sus" and "this leans town" are both basically tonal reads at their core
please for the love of god don't make 15 pages out of this
tonal reads are amazing jump off points for RVS :) gonna have to deal with them in the early game bud
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@elsa whats your initial thoughts on norwee so far?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 146, Jim Hawkins wrote:
In post 5, DkKoba wrote:first VOTE: jim hawkins

you know why
Hahah, sorry about that. However, if you hadn't fake claimed mason to me (and I was a mason!) you might have lived long enough to get killed in end-game like the rest of us, lol.
In post 56, Elsa Jay wrote:You can fakeclaim whenever you like. That's what I do.

For example I'm the Tracker.
:eek: :o :facepalm:
Vote:Elsa Jay

You're too weird. It definitely feels like a cover.
Nah ur mason buddy was too hotheaded tunneled on me for no reason lol. I was pretty obv town there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: mozamis
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

no i will not ellaborate at this time.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

already in anti spew mode u hate to see it gamers
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 171, Elsa Jay wrote:Less "phased out" more "sitemods banned it from being used in games". Something something political something.

Best to ignore and and just try not to get banned using it.
lol.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 180, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Dkkoba did you miss the mod post. That discussion is over.
thus why i restrained myself to a single lol :good:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

I already know who every member of the town amd every member of the mafia is at this point. Ask me anything.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yes anything
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 200, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 190, DkKoba wrote:Yes anything
Which King of England was married to Eleanor of Aquitaine?
next question!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 203, flow trap wrote:
In post 202, DkKoba wrote:
In post 200, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 190, DkKoba wrote:Yes anything
Which King of England was married to Eleanor of Aquitaine?
next question!
Is the person below me town or mafia?
I'm withholding my read for the purpose of reading people around them but I'm looking to make a more definitive statement later since I don't want the headache rn :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 206, flow trap wrote:I predict NM will purposefully make their post the 11th one down :P
are you sure?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 11:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 217, UNOwen wrote:Koba skips question, so sad.
In post 201, esotericzoomer wrote: norwegian?
Dunno.
children do whatever they want >:)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

flow what do u think of mozamis?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 244, esotericzoomer wrote:as much as its all fun and games im down to pl nm whenever
scummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 247, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 246, DkKoba wrote:
In post 244, esotericzoomer wrote:as much as its all fun and games im down to pl nm whenever
scummy
you know what, you're right, lets keep around the guy whose only intent is to troll and has a very ambiguous alignment
NM actually does play to win despite what you might think of the trolling and its usually mafia who are more frustrated by him being unpredictable.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 238, KittyTacky wrote:Game's a bit hard to read. Also I was busy yesterday.

TOWN

flow trap
DkKoba
UNOwen

SCUM

Elsa (just kinda a gut read)
Rathe (seems a bit lurky)

NULL

Everyone else, Not_Mafia in particular is just trolling.
How are all those ppl you didnt mention "null"?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 289, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 252, DkKoba wrote:
In post 247, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 246, DkKoba wrote:
scummy
you know what, you're right, lets keep around the guy whose only intent is to troll and has a very ambiguous alignment
NM actually does play to win despite what you might think of the trolling and its usually mafia who are more frustrated by him being unpredictable.
being unpredictable is also bad for town believe it or not
if you say he does eventually play to win then ill have no choice but to trust your word here since i havent played with him myself, i just know his legacy
hes always playing to win
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 284, DkKoba wrote:
In post 238, KittyTacky wrote:Game's a bit hard to read. Also I was busy yesterday.

TOWN

flow trap
DkKoba
UNOwen

SCUM

NULL

bumping cuz important
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh no NM is being extra funny they might be mafia here :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 326, Jim Hawkins wrote:I feel kind of left out of the convo, since I don't have the meta on everyone else like y'all do. I think some of you a grasping at straws and baiting people to over-react so as to build a case against them. I'm not really sure what else to say or do, other than doing some meta-reads on y'all from some previous games.
reaction to stuff can be gauged to find scum very consistently.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

their method of approaching the game feels like stuff I've seen from scum, from myself, and from others. kinda like has that vibe, Idk how to put it into words.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 336, esotericzoomer wrote:can i also rack your brain on your opinions towards elsa?
yeah, dkkoba town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 338, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 301, DkKoba wrote:

TOWN

flow trap
DkKoba
UNOwen

SCUM

NULL

bumping cuz important
Mostly either being difficult to read or they didn't post much. I'll admit I am not very good at scumreading but I'm practicing.
curious.

what posts from rathe like pinged you as scummy as scum lurking vs just null not posting enough yet?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

god i cant wait to be n1ed this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 344, DkKoba wrote:
In post 338, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 301, DkKoba wrote:

TOWN

flow trap
DkKoba
UNOwen

SCUM

NULL

bumping cuz important
Mostly either being difficult to read or they didn't post much. I'll admit I am not very good at scumreading but I'm practicing.
curious.

what posts from rathe like pinged you as scummy as scum lurking vs just null not posting enough yet?
@kitty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how do you feel about mozamis?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 358, mozamis wrote:Unowen,Rathe,Jim, Notmafia should still be our scum pool.
I have a feeling this could be all town :idea:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 388, Elsa Jay wrote:I'm working all day today. Closing, then sleeping and also opening tomorrow. Will try and convo more during my breaks and lunch but otherwise Elsa is busy for a while. Therefore my vote is kinda null atm.

UNVOTE:

And also:
In post 362, mozamis wrote:No, much less likely to be ANY scum in Elsa, Flow,Norwegian, Dkk. They all seem likely town. The other four don't.
I like this one better. Minus Norway for now.
What do u think of kitty's replies to my inquiries? I personally found it scum indicative.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 394, Artemiana wrote:I think Moza is a benevolent mythical beast. He's not a threat, but he can't help his nature. How bout we leave him be and go after the real monsters yeah?

why do you townread moza?

who are the scum in your view?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

i knew art was an alt cuz i thought they were a banned user b4 and they got cleared by mods :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 426, esotericzoomer wrote:sometimes i feel you just make up words
Kerfluffle droop ligma braap
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 429, Not_Mafia wrote:Who's Joe?
joe miltank
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who cares vote kitty or maz or however u spell it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

have you played elsewhere before Kitty? whats your experience with mafia thus far?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #58) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont think you are this new to forum mafia so im skeptical.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 444, Jim Hawkins wrote:
In post 414, UNOwen wrote:@Jim - did you have a similar difficulty getting involved in your previous games?
Yes, and I got wagoned day1 as well. Granted, the wagon ended up providing a lot of good info.
In post 415, flow trap wrote: Looking at their previous game, they made a small readlist in the 350s and they were more involved
I tend to be more active on the weekends, when I have more free time.
yeah the "good info" led to my elimination. so was it really "good info"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #60) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 447, Jim Hawkins wrote:
In post 445, DkKoba wrote: yeah the "good info" led to my elimination. so was it really "good info"
It led to a lot more discussion and theory than just that. Also, your vote on my wagon wasn't the only reason you got E'd. Some of that was just on you.
nah that was all yall masons dont get it twisted lol. i was pretty plainly town for pushing the momentum from you onto cook when convinced by andres - you just saw "hurr durr pushed on 2 masons must be scum"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you woulda voted me regardless so shh

also i hardclaim mason what u gonna do now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

holy fuck its page 21 what the fuck
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #63) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i hard townread rathe i will not be accepting criticism.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

unowen is scum in some universes im considering but not the one im sure of rn.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

kitty moz elsa feels pretty good rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

anya, what are your conclusions thus far with how much you're weaving around rn?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 592, Anya wrote:that you're a wolf because you were hiding in your den while i fired my shots

VOTE: DkKoba
thats cool and all but what are your actual thoughts?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 596, esotericzoomer wrote:oh btw im not voting jim because i said hes a potential policy lynch like before
after all his whining about people not liking his inactivity i checked his past games and saw he was a lot more involved compared to this game, and i know plenty of players who are very apathetic when they play as mafia
bit insulting to call jim a policy elim, i dont think he is by any measure and I've played with him once. He's not the strongest player but he's not PL material at all. Knock this kind of shade off, its borderline personal attack territory.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

did anya replace anyone, I haven't been paying attentions to the last 5 pages or so since i was busy at work/sleeping/other site stuff
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

ah zulfy ok i see.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

Anya, whats your homesite? you're clearly not new here and tbh you seem like an MU player based on a detail I saw earlier.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

I mean clearly not new to mafia * and i see you were in a newbie game thus that means you're a main account.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 611, flow trap wrote:Hm... I think Elsa would be paired with Jim/Art/Anya+DK/Norwee/Zoomer
how the fuck did you get that I would be paired with elsa, and especially with anya??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

actually nevermind I see why i dont think its particularly good logic but i see why lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 617, Anya wrote:
In post 612, DkKoba wrote:Anya, whats your homesite? you're clearly not new here and tbh you seem like an MU player based on a detail I saw earlier.
i already said MU
im pro
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u dont need to turbo ur votes around here, the deadlines are much longer. u can chill and let ppl react.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well im literally telling u cause i feel 0 pressure from your vote and only find it mildly annoying as I bet all your other votees did :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #78) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 623, Elsa Jay wrote:Why would anyone react to one vote anyway! It doesn't matter until you get atleast 4.
i do if theres actual meaningful words behind it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #79) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 624, Anya wrote:votes can get reactions if not pressure it's still useful
so I ask again, what have you learned thus far with your vote hopping then?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Anya
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

here's a small incentive to process faster
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #82) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 617, Anya wrote:
In post 612, DkKoba wrote:Anya, whats your homesite? you're clearly not new here and tbh you seem like an MU player based on a detail I saw earlier.
i already said MU
where did you say MU? I'm trying to find the post and I'm not seeing it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #83) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 638, Anya wrote:546
whats your MU account?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

alright checking the MU ban thread right now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

any conclusions yet anya?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #86) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: moz
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #87) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 682, esotericzoomer wrote:a game on your alt and a game on your main
must be tiring to switch back and forth
no comment on this xD

been there.. juggled 3 accounts and slipped more than i would have liked xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #88) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 680, esotericzoomer wrote:what is it with people immediately calling omgus when the person they're voting scumreads them back
these do not have to be correlated
im the most obvvious town and if u vote me ur obvious scum!!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #89) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i wanna personally let the gas off of kitty for now and pursue my other scumreads cuz i wanna see how they play it out - theydont seem like a player who thrives under pressure and im not sure if theyre threadspewed town from the attacks so far so im keeping an eye but also pursueing other scumread atm.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #90) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anya can i get a reads list from you? i wanna see ur perception thus far on the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

feels like u have been very active with ITI thus far and clearing u thus far based on like how ur appraochign the game would be useful for me .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

only those slots?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 695, Anya wrote:maybe mozamis town too

you should feel privileged for hearing all of my priceless reads don't spend them all at once to win
i think moz is pretty solidly scum rn - so wondering where u got the townread from
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fwiw i think u are solidly town too now so im aiming to rather convince u of my viewpoint of the game rn rather than questioning u as a scumread etc.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur pocketed then imo cuz the first looks very opportunistic in expanding the PoE for bad reasons imo - as its like "yeah ill settle here if i have to" and ive seen the PL excused used by scum more often than not.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

PL is a made up reason?????????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #97) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 705, esotericzoomer wrote:pl'ing is objectively a good thing
why PL NM tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok thats not the question - why do u want to PL them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 710, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 709, DkKoba wrote:ok thats not the question - why do u want to PL them.
completely unreadable slot because he goes out of his way to not make AI content
thats objectively wrong????

i think u are like blinded by the shitposting cuz NM definitely does make AI posts esp as town.

its maybe not as common as you would like but maybe u should learn how to play into it?? ive only played under 5 games with NM and like i know they are very much readable.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #100) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have been able to read himn when i was town so not sure why he neds to be a PL - dnt think hes unreadable hes just an easy push and he has good reads on occasion and his style throws scum off often. i have as scum wanted to nightkill him cuz i wasnt sure where he would land cuz he feels unpredictable.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #101) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok whatever just shelve him for a later day cuz its like easier to read him in the long term in the game and i think he is town here at the very least.

i let him live as scum in another game cuz i was heartened by the fact he subbed in when i was using an alt that was mimicing his profile picture and i was like ok he's being funny here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like fr i think moz is most likely scum here and if im wrong i can always readjust and figure it out regardless or i just get n1d and i can blame town for the loss anywyas and if im right i also do the same thing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok nevermind moz leans town now...
VOTE: eso

counter wagon............ sorry moz if ur scum i will angry tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

btw im cop and i got guilty here so sheep me;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #105) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dont like ur talk of PL sorry :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #106) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whos scum outside of NM tho eso, tell me ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #107) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why am i null lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #108) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have had games with Jim, have you?

do you doubt that maybe I feel maybe like more charitble towards a slot that I have misread in the past ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

eso u have to understand that like ur like using the exact argument i did when i was scum against NM and that it feeks v sus when u pulll it out the same way I did so that i could discred the slot and push to not have to solve the slot and just keep it in PoE./push it as a ML/vote it out with an excuse to remove association etc.

its NAGL and im not vibing with it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 753, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 677, Artemiana wrote:
In post 588, flow trap wrote:How can you tell they have experience?
In post 590, flow trap wrote:And where did they say to go easy on them?
It was never explicitly said but it was subliminally/psychologically stated by (reasons already stated) I can assume that they have some experience based on how their posture, and play as been this game.

What do you think of the fact that another has also made this observation? And said other person is someone else who is skilled at picking up subtle emotions and tells?
In post 604, esotericzoomer wrote: i would like to say its townie to still keep fixating on this point but youre almost using it as a pass to not generate any more content
regardless of them faking being a noob being completely nai i already showed theres a good chance they are one with how they used chainsawing
I do have other reads. I've said an opinion on Norwee, I can state an opinion on Koba, and I've stated my opinion on Moz so to say I'm avoiding making other content is entirely false.

What do you think of kitty's counter to me, despite the fact that the only thing hes focusing on is my attack on her. What do you think of the fact that he has generated reads only based on the fact that they are attacking him?
Bullshit. Your "noobtell" doesn't take into account that
some noobs read the wiki.
we get it ur a former user and stuff just say it - we dont care.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: norweeVOTE:

fuck it im mildly drunk and annoyed - lets ball.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: norwee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok bud
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

if you take a quick glance at my town games you might want to also sheep me too :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #115) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

this game state tension has at least 1 maf on one end
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #116) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

im high as shit rn and i cant rly describe it its like i see the avatars in front of be at the ends of 2 cords and tehres like really nice ribbon also at the end of the cord and yeah it looks pretty cool im kinda vibing lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #117) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 844, Artemiana wrote:I don't like how people are calling for Jimbo and no one has really explained what he did that comes from a scum mindset
i echo this sentiment
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #118) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

i have a hot take from recent events.

also i have high as fuck last night idk even what i said i just remember a strange vision about this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #119) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Imma be real with yall - I don't think Anya is town. The way they are playing suggests they are open/powerwolfing.

their vibe seems to be to force thru any viable elim.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #120) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: mozamis
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #121) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 910, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 904, DkKoba wrote:Imma be real with yall - I don't think Anya is town. The way they are playing suggests they are open/powerwolfing.

you cant ignore the possibility that these viable elims are viable because theyre scum
I dont think they are scum is the issue.theres been a lot mess movement now that we have these 2 counterwagons
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #122) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: anya
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #123) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 973, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 904, DkKoba wrote:Imma be real with yall - I don't think Anya is town. The way they are playing suggests they are open/powerwolfing.

What Flow Trap said below. I think MS players tend to be a lot more lenient and patient than most other mafia forums/spots. So them being aggressive probably isn't all that AI.
Not saying it clears them as town or anything, but probably more null than anything.
my first forum maf game was 36 hours.

I have played a few games with 48/24 deadlines since.

rolled wolf in a couple of those games.

this looks like wolfy play from that perspective, seeing the increased deadline and feeling a need to do things faster.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #124) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

unvote.

dont hammer.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #125) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 981, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 978, DkKoba wrote:
In post 973, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

What Flow Trap said below. I think MS players tend to be a lot more lenient and patient than most other mafia forums/spots. So them being aggressive probably isn't all that AI.
Not saying it clears them as town or anything, but probably more null than anything.
my first forum maf game was 36 hours.

I have played a few games with 48/24 deadlines since.

rolled wolf in a couple of those games.

this looks like wolfy play from that perspective, seeing the increased deadline and feeling a need to do things faster.
So you're describing them like the way you were trying to rush eliminations in that game where you bussed your partner on day 1?
I could see it.
lol yeah when i play shorter deadlines i relax as scum knowing that town usually settle on the wrong place or i just straight powerwolf easily cuz i can just attribute stuff to not enough time to sort etc.

i feel as though rolling scum in a longer deadline game would give me incentive to rush and push faster.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #126) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

thank you for unvoting. Now look for scum in the pool of people who are trying to hard ram the elimination through - flowtrap gets spewed town by gamestate if this flips green.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #127) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 963, brassherald wrote:
An official Major League Baseball ball has 108 stitches.

Votecount 1.08
Jim Hawkins (6):
, , , , ,
Anya (3):
, , ,
flow trap (1):

mozamis (1):

NorweigianboyEE (1):

Rathe (1):

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to eliminate.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-03-20 14:15:00).
NorweigianboyEE has been prodded
we have 24 hours.

also jim has less posts than the moderator here, which i noticed when looking at posts.

wild yall got such a confident scumread on that slot here and really really want that slot today :?:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #128) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1036, flow trap wrote:That would be Anya, Elsa, & Moz?
indeed. a group of players I have actually been looking into as a scumpool for a while now, perhaps not at the same time throughout the day but on and off all 3 names have been contenders fmpov.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #129) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

why dont you want to wait for a claim elsa?

why are you this sure of jim being scum that you wanna rush it this bad?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #130) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1043, Anya wrote:dkkoba knows nothing about me and is wrong
when i get nightkilled dont forget to keep anya's toes to the fire and maybe even toss her into it tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #131) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1039, flow trap wrote:
In post 1038, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1036, flow trap wrote:That would be Anya, Elsa, & Moz?
indeed. a group of players I have actually been looking into as a scumpool for a while now, perhaps not at the same time throughout the day but on and off all 3 names have been contenders fmpov.
Do you think they all still have scum potential if Jim flips maf?
no, mostly would be still looking there perhaps for TMI and a bus push
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #132) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1040, esotericzoomer wrote:dont make me explain why im confident in this read for a third time please i beg you
repeat it because i think you have nothing here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #133) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 999, mozamis wrote:@ Elsa-Vote Jim.
Don't let people (scum?) dereail this wagon.
Anya is town.
People should ISO Anya, then Jim - she is clearly more town than Jim. She posts more freely, gives out reads, votes a lot, gets the game moving. Jim does none of those things.

also lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #134) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1050, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1046, DkKoba wrote:why dont you want to wait for a claim elsa?

why are you this sure of jim being scum that you wanna rush it this bad?
Oh look 5 more minutes.

A claim doesn't mean crap so late. Any shmuck can claim last second to try and save themselves. Why give scum that chance?

I'd be more open if we didn't only have a day left.
ok lmfao this is a scummy mindset.

quote which posts make jim scum. now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #135) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1054, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1043, Anya wrote:dkkoba knows nothing about me
Why should this matter?
because they are intent on discredding the only voice thats speaking against them right now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #136) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1055, Anya wrote:Jim already claimed vt
would you expect scum!jim to claim VT here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #137) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

question to everyone here btw.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #138) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1056, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 1049, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1040, esotericzoomer wrote:dont make me explain why im confident in this read for a third time please i beg you
right sorry i need to take lessons on casing from Mx. 'their vibe seems to be like they want to force through any viable elim'
id rather be called a slur than mx thanks.

jim was this inactive when they were freaking mason. maybe a bit less so cause they had people to encourage them to post more.

this shift into more inactiveness pleads that they are solo and uninformed to me based on their personality here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #139) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1066, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 1063, DkKoba wrote:
yes
Why? What about the gamestate suggests that to you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #140) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1080, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 1069, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1056, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 1049, DkKoba wrote:
right sorry i need to take lessons on casing from Mx. 'their vibe seems to be like they want to force through any viable elim'
id rather be called a slur than mx thanks.

jim was this inactive when they were freaking mason. maybe a bit less so cause they had people to encourage them to post more.

this shift into more inactiveness pleads that they are solo and uninformed to me based on their personality here.
my b thats just what came up for gender neutral term for mr/mrs and i couldnt really complete the sarcasm without giving a title like mr/mrs

their activity may have been the same in those games however their posting style was vastly different, they took initiative to start conversation, they happily provided their opinions, and he hasnt at all reacted to the pressure we gave him in order for him to post more

jim has also played incredibly safe, been very vague with his reads and opinions and has hopped on every convenient conversation train he could in the span of his 17 posts within 41 pages

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=85556&user_select[]=32149

how much would you say it differs from this game here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #141) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1088, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 1071, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1066, esotericzoomer wrote:
In post 1063, DkKoba wrote:
yes
Why? What about the gamestate suggests that to you?
i dont know about other sites but im assuming he only plays on ms, which means he would be pretty new to scum, and more often than not new scum is going to claim vt
with 2 partners???

cmon lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #142) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

elsa put the wagon at e-1 on purpose to bait that btw.

look at eso/moz/anya/elsa for scum if this flips town - im likely nightkill(docs on me please?) flow trap is spewed town from this excuhange i would never lim them here regardless of the flip i think theyre hard town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #143) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1103, esotericzoomer wrote:their reads are horribly weak, lackluster, and half-assed this game compared to the game they played with you as well
they had a mason PT in that game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #144) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1107, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1099, UNOwen wrote:
In post 1079, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1078, UNOwen wrote:But considering the game state it looks like if that happened Jim would have been the compromise anyway, so why would Anya!scum feel pressure?
Anya's posting on these pages feels very scummy. It reads to me as scum trying to tone down suspicion on them and secure a mislim.
Ehh. I see she's being defensive, but from an aggressive player I'm not sure how AI that is. The second point is what I don't get, we were meandering towards a Jim execution - how does that make scum panic if he's town?
I don't think they're panicking, just trying to shade Dkkoba in a scummy way by insinuating they're just bad. When Dkkoba in my experience, is pretty damn good at town and i think they might be on the mark here.
i have bad games lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #145) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

the fact that NM was being relied on for final vote here, i think is indicative also of NM leaning town here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #146) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1100, esotericzoomer wrote:3rd post in 2190
In post 327, Jim Hawkins wrote:Okay. I just read through the whole thread.
In post 227, bugspray wrote:
In post 223, Jim Hawkins wrote:
Unvote
There is a lot of nonsense filler posting to sort through. Brb.
weird unvote off of a slot that doesn't even have any pressure
why not figure out a better vote and pivot then? nobody is going to think worse of you to keep yur rvs vote
Just from skimming through the thread this morning, I could tell we were out of the RVS. Even though the vote didn't have any pressure, I didn't want to leave a random vote on a player without having caught up.
That having been said, if tris hadn't replaced in for Eoosa, I was ready to vote Eoosa right now. Maybe I'm over thinking this, but if Eoosa was scum and starting to get bandwagoned...replacing out would actually be a good move to save the scum slot. I'm going to keep my eye on tris, but I also don't want to hold them accountable for Eoosa's erratic posting.

bugspray came in pretty aggressive, but I'm reading them as town atm. And like Eoosa, Andresvmb also had a lot of meaningless filler posts in the first few pages, but I'm not sure I have a read either way on them.

Town: DkKoba, Cook, Facebones, bugspray
Scum: tris/Esooa?
Null: Andresvmb, nopointinactingup, Prince Zuko, Polaris, Egix96, geraintm, RLotus
4th post in this game
In post 326, Jim Hawkins wrote:I feel kind of left out of the convo, since I don't have the meta on everyone else like y'all do. I think some of you a grasping at straws and baiting people to over-react so as to build a case against them. I'm not really sure what else to say or do, other than doing some meta-reads on y'all from some previous games.
you can see vast differences in the playstyles

i think that makes sense from a VT claim here. jim had info there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #147) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

if i had to bin a few ppl as town id say rathe, kitty, flow, art
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #148) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1114, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1111, DkKoba wrote:the fact that NM was being relied on for final vote here, i think is indicative also of NM leaning town here.
Ugh, no. N_M is townie for lolhammering? He does this whenever.
im talking about the seeming reliance on NM to be the final hammer - elsa intentionally put the wagon back up to e-1 because of knowing NM's meta.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #149) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

if jim flips scum id look at eso as shooting up as very likely town out of the people leading on this.

elsa most likely busser
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #150) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1123, flow trap wrote:
In post 1117, flow trap wrote:DK, you're kind of comparing Apples to Oranges, I don't understand what info you're getting
Are you trying to glean a difference between a mason game and this game?
i am trying to look at the psychological effect of them being in a chat - them not being in a chat and having different content makes more sense for me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (isolation #151) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1120, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Can you give a quick reads list before day end plz Koba?
i already gave my townpool/scumpool with jim flipping town.

if jim flips scum i also gave the change in reads.

i think in a jim scum world i dont get nightkilled tonight so im not as pressed to out anything past that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (isolation #152) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

also this is very rude and i was watching MHA and now i have to rush to post before day ends and i was gonna finish season 3 before I had to go into work.,
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #153) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

NM isnt the enemy... the people who intentionally put the wagon back at e-1 are.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #154) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

i would lim anya after this 100% if this flips town + I get nightkilled btw - > dont let anya talk her way out of it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #155) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1135, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1115, DkKoba wrote:if i had to bin a few ppl as town id say rathe, kitty, flow, art
Why Kitty?
i dont think they fit as scum into any universes i think are possible atm - i dont think being wrong means they are scum.

also i think i'd add there's something about norwee i may be concerned about but ill only out it if i end up living and i keep seeing it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #156) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

anya and norwee are either SvT or SvS i will say that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #157) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1152, flow trap wrote:
In post 1147, DkKoba wrote:anya and norwee are either SvT or SvS i will say that
Actually, I think TvT is more likely than SvS
this is why u unfortunately will likely live to lylo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #158) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

just remember when it is lylo, you would do well to sheep the urgings of the nightkilled
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #159) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

it doesnt matter what I say im always dead by day 3 as town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #160) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1161, Rathe wrote:no one seems to be even trying to see it
no one?

its been plainly obvious to me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #161) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1167, Elsa Jay wrote:You can always count on NotMaf hammering. If it wasn't for me mentioning it earlier anyway he would've hammered while Flow was the sixth vote instead. I just wanted to take the hammer away.
In post 1130, DkKoba wrote:NM isnt the enemy... the people who intentionally put the wagon back at e-1 are.
It was like Thanos said... Inevitable.
why rush it? why do you want to cut discussion short?

do you honestly think Jim flips scum here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #162) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yes you were intending to force the lim through lmfao. especially with a voice calling to do exactly not that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (isolation #163) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

elsa/anya should be the lim considerations d2.

do not go outside that please
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #164) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1173, Elsa Jay wrote:You don't know my intentions. I'm the OG chaotic neutral. I helped town by getting more stuff outta Norway, Flow, and even you. I did my job as a townie. I didn't let the game stall.
ok scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #165) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1192, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You better nightkill me if this flips town, scum. Don't listen to Koba, i'm much more of a threat.
Thank you for softing doc on me, it helps a lot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (isolation #166) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pog thread still open when im on break
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #167) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scum mad discussion didn't get to end lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #168) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1202, DkKoba wrote:scum mad discussion didn't get to end lol
mason pt is popping. scum are FUCKED
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (isolation #169) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1208, mozamis wrote:
In post 1204, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1202, DkKoba wrote:scum mad discussion didn't get to end lol
mason pt is popping. scum are FUCKED
maybe time to put down the spliff lol
i partake in edibles not smoking smh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (isolation #170) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also arte's hammer to make sure jim was hammered was NAGL for me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #171) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont think admitting it makes it any less scummy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #172) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: anya bye
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #173) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

shame maf didnt kill in my POE like they usually do lol, that was one of my townreads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (isolation #174) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not to towntell or anytthing but i forgot about this game in the past 24 hours cuz i was super busy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #175) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok let me try a differnt option that should be clear: VOTE: Elsa
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #176) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

Anya who was scum on jim wagon?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #177) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

And why focus outside?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #178) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1378, Anya wrote:Jim wagon means little too me when i know the counter (me) is town

wolves can take their pick and it doesn't matter much
whos scum on jim wagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #179) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok Owen locktown
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #180) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

thats cool.
vote elsa
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #181) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

u know this is the first time in a game where i actually have towncred in a game on day 2 LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (isolation #182) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok 2nd time but the first time i was scum so it doesnt count
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (isolation #183) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

im townblocking with rathe flowtrap unown and me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (isolation #184) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1406, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1403, UNOwen wrote:
In post 1349, KittyTacky wrote: Norwe - the late Arte already explained my reasons
You agree with Arte's meta explanation for Norwegian scum?
Actually a pretty good point. :shifty:
How can you "agree" to a meta scum read?
(And how would Kitty even know if Artemisia’s meta read is accurate, and much more importantly. Who they even are?
what did u mean by this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (isolation #185) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1411, DkKoba wrote:im townblocking with rathe flowtrap unown and me
this means u 3 bin eachother for later even if u disagree with me bc - we can always reeval later but i think this is a really good start and we shouldnt fight among eachother here.

and i think we should be strongly looking at the jim wagon for scum and i think elsa is a good start. theyve gone under the radar today and its NAGL.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #186) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

anya/norwee could be scum theater -

im still looking strongly at an elsa/norwee/anya/moz PoE rn.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #187) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anya might be town with a moz scum flip.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #188) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

congrats anya u moved down the PoE list for now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (isolation #189) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Like look -

Can someone like explain why town!elsa forces the hammer to happen d1 on Jim.

especially when like the person who is like - very much the towniest voice - is yelling that this person is one of their strongest townreads and they should not be limmed.

Like please explain that.

We should be extra extra criitcal of elsa.

Also she has SEVERELY dropped off today. This is a sign of caught mafia who knows they need to enter anti-spew mode.

Lets not like pretend like she is town here. If you aren't wanting to vote here here, I am assuming that you townread her.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #190) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

The logical town reasoning for Elsa's actions aren't there. The scum motivation - is. The vote to put Jim at E-1 was INTENTIONAL.

what is the town motivation there

also whoops had that typed upbut got distracted by drama.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (isolation #191) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1459, Elsa Jay wrote:The wagon seemed it was going on Owen tho? Everyone elsa took their votes off of you.

Which, I guess since I'm here, I do urge we look elsawhere from Owen. He's a good fella.
if u out with a guilty rn we flip u first and then ur guilty if u manage to flip town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #192) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur softing a guilty.

claim it now.

u burned ur towncred d1 u misplayed horribly when a town member was yelling to not get jim and u INTENTIONALLY took the action you KNEW would result in their elimination and you wanna try to soft a guilty now?

nah go away lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (isolation #193) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1473, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1470, DkKoba wrote:ur softing a guilty.

claim it now.

u burned ur towncred d1 u misplayed horribly when a town member was yelling to not get jim and u INTENTIONALLY took the action you KNEW would result in their elimination and you wanna try to soft a guilty now?

nah go away lol
I'm not softing anything so shut up. And how would I know they were a townie telling not to get Jim until after the fact?

This is damaging to YOUR towncred for turning around so fast. Why not say this earlier? This reads like a scum trying to kill a PR. Sorry but you're way less town to me now.

VOTE: DkKoba
did i say kitty?

i was referecing Elsa who is clearly referencing they have a guilty on some1 now.

Can you at least read my reasoning as to why I think Elsa is mafia instead of attacking me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #194) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also if there are masons - fuk u ur not doing a good job if im pushing on you right now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #195) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1477, KittyTacky wrote:I'm more inclined to Norwe>Moz>Elsa.
please just bin norwee for now - I dont think they are worth today.

They're getting pushed by my top scumpool reads and its like frustratingly like - feeling scummy asf that there's no criticism of elsa here doing what she did.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (isolation #196) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

look even if ur scum partners here with elsa like this is the optimal play for u lol u literally get enough towncred to make it to the end but also no suspicion of not being killed cuz u are not a power player.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #197) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1468, KittyTacky wrote:I hope there's a doctor.

If there's a doctor then either we have no cop, or cop is macho, or mafia has RBer/strongman. That's my setup speculation.
a cop already flipped. there is likely no doc and if they are they are gated. closed setups dont get follow the cop.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #198) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 319, Artemiana wrote:Kitty, Moza, Norwee. Game over
and tbh???
the art kill heavily implies moz/you are partners here kitty - and norwee is the frame as evidenced by gamestate.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #199) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1485, Anya wrote:it will never fail to amaze me how people always think frame over the suspect just killing their accuser

frames lose their effectiveness if people are so paranoid anyway and they don't happen that often as a result

usually wolves just make the obvious kill

people do this on MU too and looks like it's the same here

thats cool. norwee kills me here everytime.
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”