Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #657 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

Well from the reactions to Gimbo, I would say that scum are most likely Adel, Spyrex, Knight42, and either Nameless or MafiaSSK.

adel and spyrex are partners, I see, and Knight42(Shy Guy) is with Forbidden light..
On the plus side we only need to hit ONE scum to kill ALL of them, on the down side we only had two chances. People who pushed Gimbo's lynch hard and fast were trying to take advantage of that. People who were pushing for a day 2 claim instead of a day 1 claim were trying to take advantage of disorganization to pusha mislynch.

Adel's early responses to the idea of a mass claim are intersting - I also like her insinuations (I will find the post that made me think this) that scum would 'bus' each other in a game like this. This has to be very hard for Adel to play a game as scum where if she busses, she dies. :)

I'm not voting but that's my opinion of the first five pages, loosely plopped down on this page like a case of Colon Blow.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #660 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:30 am

Post by Skruffs »

Intersting - Adel clears them, you say that's a distraction (which indicates Adel is scummy) and then say you want to vote the people Adel is clearing?

Scum can't bus each other, because lynching one kills all of them. Considering that 40% of the game is made of scum at this juncture, it should not be hard to figure out which clump of four is the most likely to be trying to avoid each other.

Shy Guy, why would you try to push a lynch so quickly after my replacement? Do I make you nervous?

Please explain how Chelseafan's replacement reeks of "Frustrated scum":
A) She didn't ask for a replacement
B) "Chelseafan (although he did mention having computer issues so I'll cut him some slack) " - from the mod's last vote count
C) "We're getting nothing from chenhsi, this kinda seems the norm for him.
A replacement would be much better, but I suppose as long as he fulfills minimum posting this can't happen." - from CF's last post in the game, where she expressed frustration over her PARTNER'S LURKING...

None of those three things equivalate to "CF is frustrated scum replacing out because buddy sucked."

I'm not even sure why I replaced CF over Chentsi, it seems that Chentsi was posting much much less.

But I will
FoS
you for that post.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #664 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

I think everyone is doing it, chensi.
For one big reason though: Relationships between players.

I know you are town; you know you are town; now you have to show everyone else why you are town.

I have read through Shy Guy's posts and basically in his first post he says he knows who scum are but posts no reasons until he's done rereading. This is interesting, I always type as I Go, *as town*, so that players get an over view of my mental state. Withholding his suspicions until he is completely caught up with teh game is unusual, especially regarding SHy Guy's playstyle in general.

The other thing I have noticed is that he has early on (And mostly through the entire game) said that he feels Adel is scum adn that Chentsi is likely a partner. I didn't read too deeply into it but I got the impression that Chentsi was considered scum *because* of Adel's actions; however, through the entire game he has been definitely pushing suspicion more onto Chelsea and Chentsi than he has to Adel.

Now it makes sense to, in a game where scum all die if one dies, take the scummiest of hte scum partners and try to tie them to townie players and then lynch teh townie players, and that is what I think Shy Guy has been d oing.

I'd really like other players opinions on that.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #669 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:21 am

Post by Skruffs »

Well, if there are two votes, what makes you think that both of the votes on him are from townies?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #683 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:00 am

Post by Skruffs »

So not two votes on anyone.
Please recruit someone who likes to talk and doesn't resent being prodded.
Except Battle Mage.
Please do not recruit battle mage.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #692 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:59 am

Post by Skruffs »

Don't let Adel tell you what to do, ARmlx. Be as talkative as you wish.
I'm Armlx's lover. I was really hoping for Ether but I'll take what I can get.

Did someone ask me a question?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #718 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:41 am

Post by Skruffs »

So let me get this straight
Adel has put Two partners at the range of being quick lynched and is now trying to say they are the most likely scum pair because they haven't been quick lynched?

And Shy Guy is still railing on me and ignoring Adel?

For your third point, point C, I Would say that CF was very much more likely to be frustrated with her partner. However, I think that makes it very much less likely that they are scum. Please remember that CF was the first person to claim their partner other than Gimbo; as scum, if CCF did not like Chentsi, or did not like the way they posted, they would have picked a 'better' scum partner. Especially considering that both CF and chentsi are new, it doesn't make sense for the two newbies to grouped together, especially if the other two players were *not* new.
Scum would want each nebwbie to have an experienced player to help defend them, especially since the experienced players would be killed along with the newbs if any of them got lynched.

You're rather intentionally trying to distract attention away from Adel's antics.

Look at this:
Adel says that CF and CHentsi are cleared.
Shy guy says that it's awfully suspicious that Adel would clear them, therefroe they are more likely scum.

Adel then agrees with Shy Guy and votes one of the players. Does not strike ANYONE as a blatant scum gambit, the exact kind of thing that Adel does on a regular basis?? I just came from a "MetaMafia" game where I analyzed ADel's posts very closely (She was scum) and found a bussing tie between her and the last real mafia player. I got lynched anyways, because I am apparently not a very good salesman, but I totally got into ADel's head and I know how she works.

Adel is scum.

I would vote her right now but I want to let the rest of you process the connection between Shy GUy and Adel.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #761 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by Skruffs »

BIg post tomorrow.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #852 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:59 pm

Post by Skruffs »

armlx wrote:Skruffs is being replaced in the invitational, I don't know what that means about his status across the site.
Mod, can you prod/check with Skruffs about his participation in the game?
I was replaced in the meta due to no fault of my own, regardless of how Glork phrased that I "Requested" it. I have never requested to leave a game due to inactivity, it has only ever happened because someone in the game communicated with me, AS glork should have mentioned *but didn't*. I sent him a really angry PM abou tit because this is like the third game that I have ben questioned because of it.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #909 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

open/close every day for a week = tired nonresponsive Skruffs.
I Will post today, let me read up.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #947 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

Allrighg, I got prodded, but I Can't post today until after work... I will post tomorrow morning with a vote. I am still most suspicious of Adel and Guardian, but I haven't read anything since I Was first suspicious of them, which is why.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #972 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:24 am

Post by Skruffs »

Adel wrote:so you are blaming your failure to seriously examine the alignments of other players on Shy Guy's scumminess?

Now that forbiddanlight chose Erg0 over Skruffs and Cyberbob to place a second vote upon, I really hope to take some time to think about why you are voting with Nameless, and if tunnel-vision is negatively impacting your ability to identify scum.
Hmm.

Vote: Adel

There is a much better "Second Vote" for people to place their vote upon.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1006 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:50 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Erg0 wrote:Quick answer: armlx/Skruffs and Adel/SpyreX as scum, Shy Guy/forbiddanlight as town.
Why do you think Adel is town?

We don't need to catch all four bad guys. Only one. Adel is so obviously the one to catch that her partners are making it even easier by trying to deflect, safetly, attention away from her. If she were town, scum would be bouncing up and down on her grave by now.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1013 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

You saying that you are sure is not convincing forbiddanlight. I could say that Shy Guy's blatant pairing of himself with Adel, to the point of seeing where she will vote and then saying he will follow her, goes against what he earlier said in regards to not trusting Adel. Remember when Adel said that me and (Armlx) were most likely town, and Shy Guy then thought that Adel and me and armlx must be scum and then pushed for me and Armlx's lynch?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1014 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:06 am

Post by Skruffs »

Secondly, you say you like playing with odds, so you voted Nameless and then after three other people voted nameless behind you, with no reasoning stated on anyone's part, you said that it means that Nameless is omst likely scum.

Right?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1022 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:46 am

Post by Skruffs »

SOmehow I didn't see hte Adel there, not sure how I missed that.

Why would both players of a town force quick vote a player, especially if two other players than also voted them?And then use the lack of quick hammering as part of hte evidence to keep their votes on them? Granted, if a town person votes someone and their partner also votes them, they would theorietically know that their partner at least isn't scum, ub why would two pairs of townsfolk ALL try to wagon the same person at once? Why wouldn't one partner sit back and try to be objective or continue to scum hunt rather than blatantly just endorsing their partners (And others') votes on that target?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1023 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

Shy Guy wrote: I think armlx is a slightly better lynch because they could be scum with Adel, and I will gladly switch back to armlx if Adel and my partner are willing, but I am very happy to settle for a Nameless lynch as opposed to an Erg0 lynch.
Do any of you see the contradiction in this statement?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1036 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:23 am

Post by Skruffs »

Unvote, Vote: Shy Guy
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1043 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:39 am

Post by Skruffs »

Is it just me or have two groups of partners both basically simultaneously, even though they consider each other suspicious, been vote-walling NAmeless on basically no suspiciouns for a few days? If I remember, adel votted Nameless just to see what would happen - but even though Shy GUy now has more votes (And both thinks Adel is likely scum AND is basing his votes on her which is completely contradictory) she is still voting Nameless with him?

Shy Guy is definitely scum and has very effectively partnered himself up with ADel. This may be because Adel is scum or because he's just had his sights set on her from the beginning. But I can read Shy Guy, and I know he is scum, call it meta or whatever. An Adel lynch is 85% likely to hit scum, Shy guy is 95%.

I will vote Adel again if I have to ensure the lynch over Nameless.
Mod: Extension please
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #1089 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

Oh wow.
Shy Guy, you acted incredibly scummy in regards to Adel, who wasn't your partner (And wasn't even scum either)

Good work, townies (And scum?).. I was the odd townie out.

I guess we should really thank Harvey Pew for not putting helping lynch that townie I was voting for. >.>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”