Mini Normal 2159 | Cinder Block Mafia | Game Over!

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #20 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 26, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 20, Not_Mafia wrote:
S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Do it someone. Sheep him. :twisted:
Be the change you want to see in the world
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #101 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 96, geraintm wrote:
In post 46, RCEnigma wrote:By the end of page 3 I will have caught 1 scum.

Proceed.
Nope. By the end of day 1 no one will have caught scum. Never happened before, it isnt going to change here
We just played together in a game where I caught scum day 1
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #105 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Scum should kill Italiano
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #149 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 135, geraintm wrote:
In post 101, Not_Mafia wrote:

Proceed.
Nope. By the end of day 1 no one will have caught scum. Never happened before, it isnt going to change here
We just played together in a game where I caught scum day 1
We lynched a townie day 1
Scum was still caught day 1
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #244 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Walter

RQS should be permabannable
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #260 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 246, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:
In post 238, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: walter
In post 244, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Walter

Maybe so, but you are both sheep
Silence fool
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #261 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 255, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 210, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 182, Frogsterking wrote:I feel like Nosferatu if he flipped town would just post some filler there instead of explaining that he couldn't post filler because he's drunk.

Like you really think a guy who took the time to upload an animated avatar of some movie star consuming a cigar or joint or whatever the fuck that is would feel too self-aware to post some filler because he's been drinking?
what are you even saying bro
which one of us was drinking last night lmao
In post 176, Nosferatu wrote:prodge to post when i'm sober
In post 179, Nosferatu wrote:im posting for the mod not you doofus
In post 245, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 204, geraintm wrote:
In post 195, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Proceed.
Wdym by “no one will have caught scum”
I find day 1s fairly useless, way too much noise and people being too clever. no one has got any info to go on and day one is just random....excepting scum never get lynched.
thats cause you suck at the game
Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Walter

finally some quality content
In post 238, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: walter

Very strong
FoS on Nosferatu for the active lurking and silent BW in the posts above + immediate attempt to create a counter BW from the players below:

In post 234, ItalianoVD wrote:@Frogsterking: I’m wondering why you’re so hostile towards Nosferatu? What say ye?

For now: VOTE: Frogsterking
In post 226, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:
In post 206, Raya36 wrote:
In post 172, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:oh,
Because I thought the memes and bruhs were not as helpful overall.
But asking qs is more helpful than nothing.
pedit
slight on sou
Very slight on sj but could just be her posting style.
Just a lot of nulls right now due to people like nm or people who have not been on.
You're right that asking questions is more helpful than nothing but what was done could so easily have been done as scum too. 142 and 147 are NAI.

Can you explain the slight scumreads?
For Sj it it the bait posts and posts like 91 that don;t solve but say look scummy.
is that an actual claim sj in 216?
Alright for sou, it is the progression from 79 where he will go back and reread and then 117 where he agrees with a post but does not offer any solving or anything at all.

I have to say that I read frog as scum now.
I find 150 to be really weird case to make this late, now maybe that was when he online next. but it seems kinda wifomy.
But then his most recent posts put nomafia as town antitown???
I read that slot as null.
But the case on nosferatu seems forced and an overread into a slot that has not been on.
VOTE: Frogster
In post 218, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 180, Frogsterking wrote:VOTE: Nosferatu

I'm not buying the sobriety excuse because I'm town and posting anyway right now. Nosferatu's post seems a little lurky and overconcerned. Like he thinks he can get away with it for an ML or two.

COJ seems overly concerned with Not_Mafia. I feel like he would be able to think more critically if he stopped mentioning Not_Mafia.

COJ and Not_Mafia nominated themselves for town leader and town "anti-town" and seem well suited for their roles respectively.

WaltertheDunce10 seems like he likes Twitter or LinkedIn or both.
In post 181, Frogsterking wrote:Nosferatu seems like he's trying to lurk and be overreactive and get town read for it by being hipster. Like Nosferatu is saying to himself "I have two or three other scum buddies, it's D1, nothing really to do, let me just throw this out there."
In post 182, Frogsterking wrote:I feel like Nosferatu if he flipped town would just post some filler there instead of explaining that he couldn't post filler because he's drunk.

Like you really think a guy who took the time to upload an animated avatar of some movie star consuming a cigar or joint or whatever the fuck that is would feel too self-aware to post some filler because he's been drinking?
Tbh this vote feels like a pretty bad excuse for a vote. And the reaction feels forced.

VOTE: Frogsterking
Wouldn't call active lurking + silent BW + immediate counter BW from three other players a null slot or bad excuse for a vote.
What, on god's green earth, is this post?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #324 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Cinder blocks keep falling on my head
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #355 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 349, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m doing Creature style reads this game, deal with it :cool:

ItalianoVD
callforjudgement
Gamma Emerald

BananaCucho
SJReaver

Not_Mafia
geraintm
Raya36
Frogsterking
Nosferatu

RCEnigma
sordros
WaltertheDunce10

Linethrough = townread, italics = not exactly a townread but don’t want to vote there
FYI I will probably work on tuning my reads soon
I'm town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #502 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Taylor Swift
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #563 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

My Taylor vote was a joke but now it’s serious
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #567 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

When I do what?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #570 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 568, geraintm wrote:
In post 567, Not_Mafia wrote:When I do what?
you've made 12 posts this vame.

You vite Taylor swift with no explanation. And then say you have an explanation in your next post...but don't give it. I've been in another game with you and I find you on day 1 just...hard.
I never said I have an explanation
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #572 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 571, geraintm wrote:You have no explanation, but the vote is serious?
Yes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #574 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm a Day PT Cop, BananaCucho has a PT

VOTE: BananaCucho
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #593 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 592, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 590, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 576, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 574, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm a Day PT Cop, BananaCucho has a PT

VOTE: BananaCucho
What??
Do you not have the ability to read one post up?
What does it mean?
It means BananaCucho is scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #600 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Walter
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #603 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 601, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:Nm, Do you have like any reads at all?
Yes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #605 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You can take my last 2 votes as some indication of my thoughts
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #609 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't really care if you're confident in me or not
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #617 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 614, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:Although I think that cfj is town. call it a 70% certainty.
A random player has a 77% chance of being town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #630 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Walter goes to a stand-up comedy show: Okay but why is he making a joke, what is the point of this?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #736 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Can flashwagon Walter please, italiano is a vig kill not a lynch
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #750 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 745, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 736, Not_Mafia wrote:Can flashwagon Walter please, italiano is a vig kill not a lynch
I'd be more likely to consider joining your wagon if I understood why you scum read him.
His posts
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #845 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Geraint is a waste of an elimination, elim Walter please and thank you
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #846 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 844, geraintm wrote:
In post 840, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 834, geraintm wrote:UNVOTE:
this is also really unhelpful. why unvote? does the slot being inactive make you think its town?
I thought I should unvote if they were under threat of being replaced.
Why, as soon as the slot becomes active again, deadline becomes 150 minutes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #848 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

This is the random shit Geraint does
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #857 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Geraint you can revote now

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”