Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by Truth »

Hello, everyone. This is my second game on this site. In my last one I claimed mason miller which caused a lot of confusion for the town so I will be aiming to be completely truthful for this game. I am a vanilla townie again and have no active abilities.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 16, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 12, Truth wrote:Hello, everyone. This is my second game on this site. In my last one I claimed mason miller which caused a lot of confusion for the town so I will be aiming to be completely truthful for this game. I am a vanilla townie again and have no active abilities.
You're not supposed to claim anything at the start of the game unless you have a reason to do so
I know this is the case for power roles, as you do not want mafia to kill you early and want to get use out of your powers, but I think it is okay if I claim since it would not matter if I died on one of the earlier nights.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 17, Gypyx wrote:
In post 12, Truth wrote:Hello, everyone. This is my second game on this site. In my last one I claimed mason miller which caused a lot of confusion for the town so I will be aiming to be completely truthful for this game. I am a vanilla townie again and have no active abilities.

What a coincidence i'm Vanilla Townie too ! Man... moderators putting duplicate roles, gets old pretty fast
In the last game I played there were a lot of vanilla townie roles.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:46 am

Post by Truth »

In post 20, Gypyx wrote:In all seriousness truth, the problem with VT's claiming is that it gives scum valuable information, and helps them narrow the PoE for power roles. So, Stop telling your role even if you are VT
This makes me suspicious of you, because you say to not claim vanilla townie right after saying you are also a vanilla townie. VOTE: Gypyx

I was a vanilla townie in the game I claimed mason miller.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Truth »

I do not mind and have no preference. UNVOTE: Gypyx I am unvoting because you were just joking.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Truth »

I do not understand your explanation and think you may be mafia who is targeting me because you see me as an easy target. VOTE: Nash
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Truth »

Yes, I have played a few games on a forum mafia site for my university.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Truth »

I feel bad about my first game so I am trying to be open and transparent. If I was an important role, I would not have claimed, but because I am a vanilla townie, I claimed because I want people to see that I will not be lying in this game.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Truth »

That is not a lie, LicketyQuickety. It is where how I learned how to play mafia.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:06 am

Post by Truth »

I agree with those saying that we shouldn't spend so much time talking about me. In my first game, the town spent a lot of time discussing me and it may have distracted them from finding the other mafia. mavsfan who was then replaced by Dunnstral had no attention of focus on him until the final stage of the game where it was too late.

I don't like bugspray voting for me without giving any reason for thinking I'm mafia, but they did say why redtea could be mafia but still voted for me again. I think if they are mafia they would be a mafia goon because of the way they are playing which makes them not as good to execute but I still think we should execute them even if they are not a strong mafia.
VOTE: bugspray
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:22 am

Post by Truth »

The last game I played on my university's forum mafia site was a movie themed game but I won't say the movie because I don't want people to find the site, as it has my real name on there. Everyone had a unique role and there were no vanilla townies. I was a mafia shop who could give away items that would backfire on the townie that uses them. One of them was a laser cannon that would explode and blow up the townie that uses it, when they think it would actually kill the person they use it on. I think the games here are a little more sensible and I prefer it like this.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Truth »

If people find it hard to tell I'm town, I would recommend cops to check me in the night. I'm not a miller so there's no risk in it and might help the town a lot from being distracted.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Truth »

Hello again, Looker!

bugspray voted for LicketyQuickety earlier who the mod has told everyone is town. Trying to execute someone who everyone knows is town is a mafia play. If it was an accident, I would expect them to address their mistake later but they didn't.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:54 am

Post by Truth »

I find Psyche very interesting and I think this means he is probably town. Usually, I find mafia can try and look boring so we don't look at them too closely.

bugspray looks like mafia to me and I think the best play would be to quickly execute them and end the day now before the mafia learn more about the town's power roles.

I am not sure about osuka yet. If he is town, I think he will be more suspicious of me like he was in the last game so I am waiting to see what he thinks.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:52 am

Post by Truth »

I am still suspicious of Nash as it seems to me like he's trying to shoot down arguments for why I'm town and wants to try and execute me today or maybe on a future day. He reminds me of how Glitch was acting in my first game early on. I would be okay with him claiming before we execute bugspray if enough people agree with this.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Truth »

In post 337, 0verki11 wrote:superbowl is towny
psyche im still trying to work out tbh
Bugspray seems like possibly an alright kill?
rereading thread to see if I can pick up on anything new, then will post a vote
Could this be a post that overkill meant to post to his mafia thread? He is talking about killing bugspray rather than executing them.

Walter, I want Nash to claim because he is suspicious and it would give him less time to think about his claim later if he is mafia. I would like Nash to say whether he is okay with claiming.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Truth »

Nash has disappeared after I asked him to claim which I find even more suspicious. I think we should wait for him to come back before we execute bugspray. bugspray said they were 'pedited' in the earlier post, but they made that post 11 minutes after the last post and I doubt it took them that long. I think bugspray is lying.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Truth »

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Roleblocker
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Ninja

I looked at the wiki pages for Roleblocker and Ninja, and they both say it is a role that is usually found in the Mafia's hands. I think bugspray may be telling the truth about their role but they are also mafia.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Truth »

If there are other innocent children, I think they should not green themselves. This is why I think we should have executed bugspray before instead of waiting, because now mafia has more information about the town's power roles.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Truth »

chkflip, are you okay with claiming before bugspray is executed? The person you replaced was suspicious and acting like mafia, and then they stopped posting after I asked them a difficult question.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Truth »

In post 561, Gypyx wrote:Truth, problem is that even if they're actually scum, a claim serves no prupose, so please, let him go without claim and go do other stuff
The purpose would be that he can not as mafia change his claim later and has to dedicate himself to a role now which would be bad for him. Glitch in my first game acted similarly to him and he was talking about how he was going to claim 'even night loyal doctor'.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by Truth »

I am quite suspicious of chkflip because Psyche said he wanted to execute him and then he died. Some people are saying this means chkflip is town as this play would be too obvious if chkflip was mafia. But I think because people will think that, it is actually the perfect play to make for him without getting any suspicion.

VOTE: chkflip
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:44 pm

Post by Truth »

Do we think there could be two mafia teams in this game? All of the confirmed townies and the cop means this game would be hard for only one mafia team.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Truth »

I don't want to be policy executed, the worst. I will listen to your chkflip read and follow you onto Dunnstral if you think that is best. I do not think Dunnstral is town or mafia yet, but I did like how he was defending me earlier when I think it would be easy to push me instead.

For now, I will vote with the two confirmed townies as I do not think this is a bad play.
VOTE: Dunnstral
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Truth »

I was afraid of saying this earlier but I think I should:

I am little suspicious of how osuka started going for me again after I said I would think he is town if he went for me. I think it is slightly different this time from last, like maybe he doesn't believe in it this time but is doing it so I think he is town.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Truth »

VOTE: osuka
I was trusting you, the worst, because my reads are usually not the best and I don't mind following a confirmed town player if I think they're better than me. As mafia, I would probably act stubborn and keep voting for chkflip because I think stubbornness gets people looking like town a lot of the time.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”