Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #235 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:00 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

This is a weird situation to replace into. I'm a vanilla townie, all I can do is vote.

Now for my opinion:

I already reread. I don't think that DP is a good lynch, as he's too much of a wild card. Cephrir is my top suspicion.
Cephrir wrote:RS wagon seems good to me. If nothing else, he could use a little pressure.
How quickly we forget the argument about the purpose of the vote.
Cephrir wrote:
thinktank wrote:Be absolutely convinced who you are voting for is scum. This talk about acceptable losses about lynching Dok even he's town seems unacceptable and the people pushing that argument, aka Gateway and IcemanE resonate suspicion (mention if I've forgotten anybody who I've forgotten to include in that argument )
QFT.
Also, I realise it's been said before, but:
cephrir wrote:Simulposted. I think it's safe to say it; StrangerCoug, claim or die.

The fact that we managed to move this wagon over is so awesome.
From these posts it seems that your are gunning for a lynch for the sake of a lynch, instead of finding scum.
cephrir wrote:This is true. I want to see DP's alignment before I reach a verdict on SC as well; he has coached DP on three seperate occasions and could very well be attempting to make this look like a bus now. I think this lynch is going to give us a ton of info, quite frankly; DP is pretty scummy and I don't see anyone else getting lynched today.
You never specified
why
you think DP is scum. Aside from a post saying he had committed various
unspecified
scum tells. If you could explain your reasoning, or account for pushing every lynch there has been so far. Why have you been on RS's, SC's, and DP's wagons with minimal explanation or sensible reasoning for any.

Unvote
as mentioned earlier I don't think DP is a good lynch today. I'll decide whether or not I want to vote him when he responds.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #249 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:08 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Cephrir, you specifically said you don't want anyone lynched other than DP, and also say that you need DP lynched before you could decide about SC. Then you proceeded to push the SC lynch.

Also, would you mind giving your definition of a 'quick wagon vote'?

[sarcasm]Separate from that I'm not sure how I moved everyone to the DP wagon by saying I don't think he's a good lynch[/sarcasm]
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #262 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'm not liking that 2/3 of my votes are from lurkers. I'm not entirely sure who to vote, but if we could have some contribution from say
half the people in the game
we might get something done today.

Sorry, just a bit annoyed that I'm up for lynch, 2/3 from lurkers.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #265 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'm going to risk sounding angry and ask that you at least tell me what you found scummy about RS. At least give me the chance to use the next 48 hours to defend myself.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #286 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:33 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Obligatory Post. Not much to comment on, I would love to comment on elvis's expansion however. Also,
Vote: Cephrir
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #304 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:42 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

elvis_knits wrote:
unvote; vote DP
She isn't. The mod must have missed it.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #305 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:42 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

EBWOP: No, mod didn't. Just you.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #322 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:50 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your case against Greasy Spot is the same as my case against Cephrir?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #327 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:46 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I'm certain (as much as I can be that is) that one player is pro-town. My 3 picks for scum are Cephrir, thinktank, and Killa Seven.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #337 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:01 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Cephrir, that did nothing to dissuade me from your lynch, in fact, it only convinced me more.
Vote: Cephrir
I don't think there is much more to say really.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #339 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:39 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

You have 0 posted suspicions. You are not helping town. You have 9 posts of two lines each. You have been prodded saying you would post more the next day, gave a one liner, then disappeared into the woodwork for four days. Questions?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #344 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:50 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

First, don't accuse me of a wagon hop, especially since I was voting for you yesterday, and you've been on mine, DP's, and SC's.

Cephrir, can you give any decent reasons for pushing SC to lynch, then still suspecting DP, despite your previous statements? And please don't say you reconsidered after that first post.
Cephrir wrote:However, I think DP is a good lynch today as I said and his death will provide us with plenty of information on who to go after next.
Can you also please explain how
Cephrir wrote:it dawned on me that DP was confused/newbie town.
Cephrir wrote:Obviously I'd never get away scot-free from a lynch of DP if I had known for certain he'd be town.
Do you think you should get off scot-free then?

Also Cephrir, you're not dead yet and it's been 24 hours, I'm pretty sure you would have been hammered by now, and I'm sure of my vote at this point.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #366 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:30 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

icemanE wrote:My response to 336:
Ceph wrote: Either one of the two turning up town would make the whole thing a null-tell anyway.
Why then did you continue to pursue Dok on Day 2? SC turned up town.

That wasn't accompanied by a vote, so it's not "jumping onto" him.
This fits in with what I said about not dedicating yourself to one side or the other. If you think someone's the play, you vote for them. Your voting patterns on Dok, which I mentioned before, were very wishy-washy.
Yes, his lynch would have and did provide a lot of info.
Earlier in the post you said that SC's turning up town made it a null-tell. What info did we gain?
I endorse this product or service. Also, Cephrir do you plan on using non-WIFOM to defend from this?

Cephrir, why do you find me scummy? Obviously you must have an extensive list of facts and accusations, since that is what you have expected from everyone suspecting you.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #372 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:30 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

His name is Cephrir. It's not hard.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #378 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:00 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

icemanE wrote:
Ceph wrote: Light-kun is now confirmed town unless there are only 2 mafia.
Why is he confirmed town? He's voting for the person you view as most likely town - I don't see the connection.
He's saying that because Light hasn't hammered him, he can't be scum. Of course this is working on a lot of ifs.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #381 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:10 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

killa seven wrote:so everyone one voting him is scum and everyone not voting him is town? :roll:
Quoted for Truthiness.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #383 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:46 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

I find it hard to believe we have a cop, vig, and tracker, am I right thinking that?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #404 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:13 am

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The scum had this game pretty easy. A game with SC and DP as town is going to be a scum win. They just play dang scummy. I will give points to Icemane for avoiding my scumdar. :(

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”