Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:52 pm

Post by Greasy Spot »

/confirm

Still on vacation. Will be home Friday Evening.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:53 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Picking up my Prod. I am at work right now. Will read everything and post my thoughts tonight. Sorry.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:12 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Please give me about 10-20 minutes to read everything before ya'll hammer.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:34 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

I have to leave to go to a Doctor's appointment. I have some comments but no time to type them.

Please wait till I post before you hammer.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:11 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

dcorbe wrote:
icemanE wrote:Also, yeah, I still don't understand the "breadcrumbing". Most often people breadcrumb when they're a protown power role as a way of trying to reveal info without claiming. I don't see how it would be at all advantageous to breadcrumb as scum, so I don't buy that part of the argument.
It's not advantageous to breadcrum as scum and that's sort of the point.

Whether it's a weak tell or a strong tell is also an irrelevant point. The point of the vote was to try and get a pressure wagon going on him and it worked because now he's dropping scum tells.
Iceman makes a good point saying it is not advantageous to breadcrumb as scum. Then dcorbe counters that with a good arguement.

Here's the deal as I see it. Scum don't need to breadcrumb as scum. If they want to breadcrumb as a cop or a doc to throw the town off that could be a good play later on. However it does not benefit scum to breadcrumb as scum.

As far as putting pressure on someone to see if they pop this is a good method. I believe Doktor Per has popped from the pressure but I'm not sure yet if he is scum.

I think dcorbe should be looked at closely for pushing this lynch. I could be wrong but I don't think Doktor Per is not scummy enough to lynch yet.
StrangerCoug wrote:
Cephrir wrote:How could he be breadcrumbing a power role... he's already claimed vanilla.
He was accused of the power role bit before he claimed vanilla.
Doktor Per wrote:I never did claim Mafia, all I did say was that I could've been more careful with my words, seeing as everyone goes off their hook at the word SCUM.
We're not saying you claimed Mafia. We're saying that you claimed town after breadcrumbing Mafia and (according to dcorbe—I wouldn't have caught it) soft-claiming a power role. Remember that I officially voted you for OMGUS voting dcorbe, but that's not the only reason why you're suspicious to me.

Give me three good reasons why you shouldn't be lynched for posts 42 and 47.
This is so stupid of a case it makes you look dumb.

Post42 wrote:
Doktor Per wrote:
dcorbe wrote: And in all seriousness, how do you know how many scum there are in this game? Breadcrum much?
Unvote, Vote Doktor Per
According to the formula there should be three or four scum.
unvote

That was one of the scummiest posts I've ever read.
vote: dcorbe

If you are town, your paranoid antics will only hold us back. I will laugh if you will have the cop lynched.
This is no way indicates he is claiming cop or any other power role. He is simply saying he thinks you are going to push the wrong lynch eventually and it's going to be the cop.
Doktor Per wrote:I am a vanilla, mark my words, I just find his silly "OMG PARANOIA! SERIOUS BUSINESS" silly and stupid. The ideal ratio for scum versus town is one scum per three town. If there were five scum, if we would lose three town in short succession, it's much too easy for scum to win that way. Three is leaning towards town, while four would seem somewhat ideal.

Instead of realizing that not liking puns = Mafia is a joke, you all jump on the dcorbe bandwagon, because he decides that paranoia (or pointing fingers) is a really good tactic. Or this is all a inter Mafia scheme to distance us so in the end game, Dcorbe will be trusted and can take you hosers out one by one. HA HA HA!

What is going to happen now is that I get lynched, turn up as vanilla, someone speculates about me being scum miller or whatever you crazies do.

Jesus Christ guys, way to not have a sense of humor. I forgot that Mafia is SRS BSNSS.

Holding on for you to over interpret my post :) You can do it, lovable scamps.
I hardly think this is a claim. More of a clarification to the twist dcorbe is trying to put on it.

I think dcorbe honestly thought he had scum and was trying to pressure him. I think StrangerCoug is trying to increase the pressure and spin this out of control.
vote: StrangerCoug
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:43 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Wow! Now were are in a bad spot. If you figure there are probably 4 anti-town players (3 scum + SK) that leaves 5 townies (plus 3 of which are now dead). Another night like that and the game will be over.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:16 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Oh great. :(

:lol:
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:06 pm

Post by Greasy Spot »

Nice post Lord Gurgi. Let me look into Cipher to see if I agree with you.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:00 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

I don't see anything to make a Cephir lynch look good. But hey, I sucked on Day 1. I misread everything on Day 1 so I guess I will
vote: Doktor Per
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:41 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

No cop out. Just acknowledging I sucked on Day 1. I led the town astray.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:20 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

I'm here. Hasn't changed much but let me read a little.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

elvis_knits wrote:First of all, I KNOW Cephrir has made a slip of admitting the number of mafia when he is mafia -- as he did in crubtown mini. Yet, he says this about DP's slip:
Cephrir wrote:
SC wrote:after breadcrumbing Mafia
Except that nobody would ever do that. We really need a better word for this. It's more of a slip-up, though whether that even was a slip-up is arguable.
Cephrir, of all people, should know what dcorbe was getting at when he said DP was "breadcrumbing mafia." That was a bad term that just confused people. What it is, is a SCUM SLIP. And Cephrir should recognize it because he has done it.

I'll link you: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=128 (check out the last line of that post)
Seriously?? How many mafia do you think are gonna be in a 12 person game? I haven't been here too long but I have rarely seen 4 person mafia team in a 12 person game. The majority is a 3 mafia + SK. It's not really hard to figure it out if you think about it for 2 seconds.

I think this is a crap argument.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:36 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

elvis_knits wrote:Greasy Spot, I believe you are voting DP. Do you disagree with me that DP is scum? Because you're attacking one of the scum tells that incriminates DP and Cephrir.

If you think DP and Cipher are scum then why are you voting Lord Gurgi?
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:04 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Light-kun wrote:Based on voting patterns and the possible semi bandwagoning on Stranger, I can see this as a potential lead, but this is kind of a half baked thought:

Vote: Greasy Spot

I just see this based on some voting patterns and his absence of reasoning behind them.
What voting patterns? I made a case against Stranger and stuck with it. It turned out I was wrong but I wasn't the only one that voted him.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:50 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

So we're basically in LYLO here. If lynch a Townie today the game is over and the scum will have a perfect game. Time to do a serious reread.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:39 pm

Post by Greasy Spot »

Will be out of town on the 25th and 26th. Posting in all games.

Will post an analysis when I get back.
Greasy Spot
Greasy Spot
Goon
Greasy Spot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:26 am

Post by Greasy Spot »

Bah!!!!!!!
Scum stink.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”