Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #0) » Mon May 26, 2008 12:11 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Unvote

Vote: Xtoxm

One-liners do not good arguments make.

In my opinion, this whole time you've been simultaneously dodging questions about your reasoning while near-interrogating others regarding their position.

FoS: Cephrir
Baseless votes with tons of fluff in your posts. Agreeing with Xtoxm constantly does not make you correct, it makes you far from it.

After reading over this game, as much as I hate Snix in my other Open, I am simply amazed that his posts regarding Xtoxm have been ignored and dismissed as a harmless bare-bones poster. Even if he is not scum, he is of no help to the Town. I am happy with this vote. SL and perfect are finally out of their personal vendetta's (read: Near OMGUS-arguments with slight fact here and there [reminds me of FOX News]) with each other--that's a good thing.

Let's get this game moving.
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #1) » Mon May 26, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

You haven't been dodging others, that point was in regards to Xtoxm.

And its a bit suspicious if you interrogate others without ever answering a question yourself.
"Impatience is a great obstacle to success; he who treats everything with brusqueness gathers nothing, or only immature fruit which will never ripen."
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #2) » Mon May 26, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Since dodging questions while interrogating others is such a good thing, I believe I will do just that by not providing you with any of the examples you want?

Now do you see why I don't like Xtoxm?
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #3) » Mon May 26, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Cephrir wrote:You can't say my accusations are baseless and expect to get away with not providing reasons yourself. Y'sure it's not just that you can't find any examples?
Why have you not been on Xtoxm's case for exactly the same reason? Simply because you believed Snix was scum as well? That does not make his baseless votes okay, it's still scummy and I have yet to see you call him out on it. Anyways, my vote for him stands, and I will re-read you to see if I can find any more substance to your posts.

At any rate, at least the game is moving now.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #4) » Mon May 26, 2008 2:45 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

I meant OMGUS without the vote, like as in I hate you, so I hate you too.

Perhaps I should have said emotional posting. Sorry for the error.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #5) » Mon May 26, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

The irony I specifically mentioned, I want you to know what you've been letting Xtoxm get away with this entire game.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #6) » Tue May 27, 2008 4:50 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Xtoxm wrote:My votes are not baseless, nor are my accusations. I always have reasons for what I do.
Expanding upon them publicly is important to the Town (since you are not cop--you have no reason to keep your suspicions hidden, especially throughout the entire game) if you do not do so, you are allowing people you view as scum to get away without getting even close to a lynch. This shows non-dedications and defeats the purpose of voting for them unless you're just bandwagon jumping--in which case failing to display your reasoning is an extremely suspicious move.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #7) » Tue May 27, 2008 4:52 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

ShadowLurker wrote:
Eldritch Lord wrote:I meant OMGUS without the vote, like as in I hate you, so I hate you too.

Perhaps I should have said emotional posting. Sorry for the error.
Uh I find perfect scummy, and I have clearly outlined my reasons why. It seems that you are trying to downplay my suspicions.
I still felt that you were losing the focus of the Town (it seems like you and perfect are almost playing your own game there for a while), and bringing you back into the mainstream was a good move on Snix's part.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #8) » Wed May 28, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Cephrir wrote:Your point has been made; now answer me.
I don't think you understand, the point of the entire accusation was to call you out on supporting xtoxm (or more generally, someone I think is scum), so that if you are scum/scumpair you'll hopefully be more cautious in the future about aligning with his baseless accusations and perhaps even do a re-read of his crappy contributions to this game to find that out of all the scum suspects he is probably the best, because even if he is Town (read: I don't think he is) we aren't losing a good townie in the slightest. My vote may change depending on re-reads/newer events.

I suppose now I can
unFoS: Cephrir
since this has all been explained (hopefully thoroughly enough so that there will be no confusion as to my intention). More coming on other players soon, Scigatt.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #9) » Thu May 29, 2008 1:31 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Scroll up.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #10) » Thu May 29, 2008 10:37 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

If I was, would I admit it?

Of course not, now you can believe me or not, but in either case this conversation is pointless. Waiting to hear from some inactives still.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:24 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Xtoxm wrote:Oh yay.
That's what you bring about when acting anti-town.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:01 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

I said that I had been. Nothing more to post--waiting on Snix and Xtoxm to post something substantial.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Yes, proving a pro-town point is worthy of a vote. Whatevs.

Still waiting on Snix and Xtoxm for something substantial.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:12 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Xtoxm wrote:
neko2086 wrote:
the way he said he didn't like the heavy discussion in twighlight, and said he wanted to find the role of dead guy.
So you like appeals to emotion? Because that's what it sounded like to me, essentially, though I don't know how others interpreted it. It's probably best ignored as a null-tell.
Well, that's not how I saw it. I guess it could have been, I think it was pretty clever play if it was. Looking at his posts again gave me a slightly elevated view of EL...
Jame's playing style definitely varies significantly from my own, however his posts are still the same role.

Xtoxm is posting substance, I like this. I'll keep my vote on him for now though, pending more posting on Snix's part. It seems to me as though he's been extremely caught up on Xtoxm--and he has justified his reasoning several times. His recent lapse of real contribution has been disconcerting.

Minor FoS: Snix
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:11 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Cephrir wrote:I like my vote where it is, but would still support a Snix wagon. Don't plan on voting Xtoxm today because Snix and EL are worse; in case I never mentioned it, James was my second, non-Snix suspect.
Your OMGUS against me is pretty plain. Care to explain why you thought James was a close second to Snix and why you haven't mentioned so until now?
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:55 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Neko, I would like to know what you think about the following possibilities:

Snix-Cephrir
Cephrir-Xtoxm
Xtoxm-Perfect

And in return, I will officially state that I am positive Snix is Town from the re-reads I've been doing. Not exactly the most helpful or intelligent Town, but definitely Town.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:51 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Cephrir wrote:I don't find Xtoxm-Perfect particularly likely, there's not much linking them together besides both being lurkers. I won't bother commenting on the scumgroups involving me, except to say that if I were scum, there is only one player I think I'd be less likely to be scum with (hint: it's you). If you'd like to qualify your opinion of Snix, you know, with actual evidence instead of making shit up this time. Also, I don't know why you list Snix as potential scum then list him as 100% town.
You also FoS'ed him in your most recent post. Inconsistant much?

Most likely scumpairs:

EL/Snix (recent posts by both of them make this seem rather likely)
EL/Perfect
Snix/Perfect
EL/Xtoxm
Anger much? I think you need to calm down.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

I will explain by Friday, unforunately most of my focus tonight has to be on upcoming exams which take place over the next two days (followed by 6 hours of work, ugh); so I will be V/LA until then--though if I find time or I can get through my school's SonicWall I may post before then.

Furthermore: Cephrir, you seem to be extremely gung-ho about lynching me, you have caught a strange enthusiasm for my lynch for "profusely enjoying my lack of answers"--strange you never felt the same about xtoxm, is it because he supported you? All I can hear is OMGUS.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:02 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Xtoxm wrote:
unvote vote SL
This is why you need to be lynched.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:06 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Cephrir wrote:
Eldritch Lord wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
unvote vote SL
This is why you need to be lynched.
This is why you need to be lynched. For posting again without answering me.
Patience. I will post when I find time/motivation, I promised it by Friday and it will come, stop trying to push a quick-lynch.

Again, I don't see why you are insistent upon my lynch for lack of posting content when Xtoxm has been boldly doing so all day. Tra la la la la, hypocrisy.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

neko2086 wrote:How can Ceprhir be pushing a quick-lynch if he's the only one voting for you?

If anything, you appear to be the one pushing for a quick-lynch on xtoxm. And what's this about hypocrisy??

unvote; vote: Eldritch Lord

I'm starting to have my doubts on Snix. Not putting him out of my sight, but this is just getting ridiculous. You don't have time to answer anyone's questions, but you do have time to pop in and keep the focus on xtoxm. Come Friday, I hope you have some answers prepared.
Go ahead and lynch me, this is a secondary game for me. I just want you to know that when I come up Vanilla, Snix is also Vanilla and Cephrir/Xtoxm should be your primary focus' and their lynches will end the game.

I still plan to post something substantial by Friday.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:11 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Xtoxm wrote:It's almost like you ans SL are fighting for my vote...Lol...

And, annoying though he's being, i'm not thinking EL is scum right now.
Because they want you lynched? OMGUS says what?

I see no reasoning, you just don't get it--you can't go around doing that all game. All I'm getting from you is that SL and Snix are scum because their most recent posts have been about lynching you.

The more I read into Cephrir, the more I just think he's overly aggressive Town who needs to chillax a little bit and get some patience.

Quotations, impressions, Nekoneedstodieinourothergame, and everything else is on its way in a nice bow-tied package.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:56 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Xtoxm wrote:It's not omgus, i'd appreciate it if you didn't put words in my mouth.
Yeah, putting words in your mouth would make you actually say something for once. Crazy, I know. Content coming, as promised, tomorrow.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:02 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

CONTENT POST:
Scigatt wrote:@EL:Imagine if someone made up scummy things about you in a game(as you admit you have done to Cephir, for whatever reason.). Wouldn't you believe that player was extremely scummy.
I understand that I would be suspicious of that player, but I was willing to sacrifice some Town points to make a valid, good point about Xtoxm. The fact that Cephrir took such offense to it is his own business, and doesn't bother me in the slightest that he thinks it was a personal attack. His impatience with my promised content (read: "All I hear is not answers" and whatnot, simply because I care about my exam grades) has me thinking Cephrir is just emotional Town rather than scum--but I'm not certain about that.
Xtoxm wrote:I think the fact that perfect hasn't contributed at all despite promising to makes it more likely he is scum, even if he gets replaced.
I'd like to make a reference to Standard Psychological Model here, a portion of which suggests that pathological liars, thieves, gamblers will almost always look for their own tells. The fact that in this post Xtoxm describes his distrust for someone for lack of content reminds me of when a poker player 1 calls a bluff on his friend who keeps scratching his head because poker player 1 scratches his head when bluffing.
Scigatt wrote:Look, I don't care who you think you are in this game, just a vote is not helping. I've been the one who has supported you the most in this game so far, but you really need to step up here.
In reference to YvonneSeer, but this greatly applies to Xtoxm.

Sarcasm Below
Snix wrote:Now, your whole case seems to boil down to one thing. I don't want people to think I'm scum. I mean, why else would I defend myself and try to keep suspicion off of me. That seems like it's an obvious scum tell right? I mean it's not like that's half the job of town.

/sarcasm

The large majority of suspicion regarding Snix seems to have to do with his cop vote and his not voting on ThAdmiral, I can understand this style of play--it's similar to Neko's justification in another game, there's no point in voting for someone if they're gonna get lynched regardless of your vote, unless you want to look Town (which really, only scum
need
(read: Epic WIFOM) to do. I can't imagine him giving up a chance to vote a suspected cop out of the game--it was just too good an opportunity for scum.
Xtoxm wrote:I've got a general town read off her.

And i'll admit I haven't really read in much detail the stuff posted while I was away.
Xtoxm wrote:Long days are not advantages to town.

But they do get quite boring. Especially when the posting frequency is low.

You know, I don't really care who's lynched anymore.

Can we lynch him yet?
Cephrir wrote:Prepost edit: Missed a couple posts. Xtoxm's threat to selfvote is awful. Snix's reusal to respond to neko's case is also awful, but nonetheless Unvote, Vote Xtoxm, die scum die.
I agree, I firmly believe Xtoxm is scum.
Xtoxm wrote:I've never played with you before.

The only way you could know my suspicions are off target is if you are scum.

unvote vote Cephrir
Cephrir wrote:...........

My vote is obviously in the right place.
I agreed. I still agree. You are always very passionate about your lynch targets, I'd like to see less emotion and more powerful logic (because I see potential in it).

In re-reading, I would like to re-affirm my suspicions (this time, they're not for a point about Xtoxm, they're real) by
FoS'ing Cephrir
for such passion regarding all of his lynch targets so far--it makes sense to wait for justification before lynching rather than pushing for a lynch.

This reminds me, Neko says:
Neko2086 wrote:How can Ceprhir be pushing a quick-lynch if he's the only one voting for you?

If anything, you appear to be the one pushing for a quick-lynch on xtoxm. And what's this about hypocrisy??
I am pushing for a lynch on someone who has consistently refused to post content and even under suspicion refuses to do so. This is totally and completely unlike Cephrir's case on someone like myself, pushing and pushing the vote with such emotion despite my promised (and delivered) content and popping in to mention "Oh, by the way, he's been my secondary suspicion all along". Worlds different. If we end up lynching Cephrir (something I'm not utterly opposed to) and he comes up scum, you'll be next on my list for classic straw-manning.

Also:
Neko2086 wrote:I'm starting to have my doubts on Snix. Not putting him out of my sight, but this is just getting ridiculous. You don't have time to answer anyone's questions, but you do have time to pop in and keep the focus on xtoxm. Come Friday, I hope you have some answers prepared.

I'm sorry that there is a large difference between visiting the site while browsing over AP-Physics materials and posting two sentences and coming up with a long, elaborate case. See again: Straw-man. If you're going to fill me with something, it should be something cool--definitely not straw. How about nitroglycerin?
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:31 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Cephrir wrote:answeringquestionsaphobia
Yup, that's definitely not being emotional, I told you I had a timetable, I delivered. I'm sorry you didn't like the product.

I'd like you to reaffirm why you want to lynch Snix again, please. Inconsistency is sometimes the result of re-thinking things--kind of like your opinion on Xtoxm.

Less personal attacks, more logic please.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:40 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Neko's style of play is the same as it is in my other game, if he comes up scum in that one I can almost be sure he's scum in this one.

My guess is that everyone has a Town read on him because thusfar, he's been pretty Town-friendly.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:06 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

I have considered the possibility that it is.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:30 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Cephrir wrote: IT IS GETTING ON MY FUCKING NERVES IN CASE YOU DIDN't NOTICE.
Woah, hostility.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:47 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Cephrir wrote:DO NOT just give me a snarky comment and then pretend I didn't say anything, and then make me quote this post for three pages before you acknowledge it.
Wow, this children's party game is really getting to you, isn't it?
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:58 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Snix wrote:
neko2086 wrote:I think there are still some questions left unanswered, however.
Like what?
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Hm, perhaps you should have re-read my post Cephrir, I figured you would've been smart enough to do it by now but meh, whatevs. I asked you, very specifically about Snix--what you have against him that is.

Yes, it was inconsistent, but it WAS a minor FoS, and a re-read brought me to repealing it. Snix is Town. Period.

Also, this children's card game is really getting to you, perhaps you should explain why you are so frustrated when the slightest bit of scrutiny (false or otherwise) is applied to you. But since you dodged my question about Snix, I'm assuming you must have some kind of answeringquestions phobia.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

I will not respond anymore to these points Cephrir, I have answered them several times and you are ignoring the answers. All other Town please scroll up and read the points I've made--if you can re-word these questions so that they make sense, it'd be nice.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Cephrir wrote:See, the thing is, you actually haven't.

I kinda wish there was a way to ignore users on here, I don't need to read EL's posts anymore to know he's scum and all they do is make me want to strangle him.
Voting me because you want to strangle me/I frustrate you, I don't believe I can answer your questions any more completely--sorry.

If someone else has insight into what Cephrir is talking to, I'd be happy to answer their rephrased questions.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:51 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

You want further clarification in regard to Snix's Towniness? Re-read Day 1.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:51 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

I'm finished with the question, re-read Day 1 or bust.

If you repeat the question, I will ignore it. If you feel like lynching me for not answering that question, go ahead--still, hopefully when the cardflip comes up you will believe that I was right. Still, beyond the Snix is Town thing, there's got to be something going on more exciting/vote-worthy than that, if not-I feel sorry for the people actually into this game.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:59 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

And proceed to lynch Cephrir/Xtoxm when I come up!
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:26 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

I see how it can appear foolish, if you didn't understand the point, but I cannot see it as scummy. Sometimes the line between foolish and scummy is blurred, but I think its pretty clear in this particular case. --When you find it in Day 1, I guarantee you won't want it posted either, Neko.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:26 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Unless you're scum, that is.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:18 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

neko2086 wrote:
When you find it in Day 1, I guarantee you won't want it posted either, Neko.
We only had 1 power role, the cop, which is no longer here. I hope you're not trying to suggest that snix has a power role.

If you don't want scum to know what you're talking about, why are you telling everyone to reread D1 and look for it?
With hopes that only the smarter pro-Town will figure it out.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:33 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Cephrir wrote:I can't think of even one thing it could possibly be. Thus, I will come to the more reasonable conclusion. For the sake of the thread, this post does not contain me voting for you 100 times.
Says something about your level on intelligence perhaps, ;D
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:56 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

You'll see when I'm right.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:04 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Then switch to lynch me, but when the cardflip hits, remember that Snix is cleared by my Towniness.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:25 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Armlx, we meet again. If I didn't know better, I'd say you're /stalking my games.

INTELLUS won't like that.

I agree with said proposed plan.

Vote: No Lynch
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:57 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

unvote

After a re-read of Day 3 (especially events near the end) I no longer support a no-lynch.

Vote: Cephrir

Campaigning against someone I am 99% certain is Town.

Scigatt was poking at you Neko, to use your own words before he was NK'd, but never elaborated. His V/LA would be a perfect time to kill him bofore he could post a kill on you.

My three scenarios as of right now:
Neko and Cephrir are scum and found Scigatt too much of a threat to allow to live.
Neko is scum along with another player and found Scigatt too much of a threat to allow to live.
Cephrir is scum along with another player, read the last page or so and decided to set a WIFOM up that incriminated Neko. This is the most likely since I firmly believe Snix is Town and Neko was leaning that way after Snix's handling of my "confirming" him.

Enjoy.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:53 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

armlx wrote:EL, thats what
I
want to avoid posting before
I
NL. The loss of a player's opinion is less important if that player is a potential suspect.

That said, I will start to reread, but don't expect me to comment at all on anyone today unless I am sure beyond reasonable doubt they are scum.
This is not a collective, but thanks for the advice.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

With this much spoken word, it seems like we're doling out information (some of it definitely not pertaining to no-lynch) we're drawing ever-closer to a point where no-lynch is no longer advantageous.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:33 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

I like my vote where it stands.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:04 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

/agree
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:51 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

I get the feeling that no-lynch is a huge mistake. Everyone is agreeing with it to the point where you guys should be thinking 'either scum think it's a good idea and it benefits scum in some way, or EL/Those Lurking are the scum and obvious lynch targets.' Of course, I can only think the first one of the two seeing as I'm not scum.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Fiesty.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:13 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Since Snix is confirmed town up in my brain.
Unvote

Vote: Neko

It would've taken some damn lucky or intelligent scum to think up a WIFOM gambit lasting this long and predicting an outcome like this.

If Neko turns up scum, I'm thinking Cephrir next. :]
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

neko2086 wrote:Again, it's not so much what you said, but how you said it. It's lylo, and you're saying that if someone "just pops out" then we can "go for a lynch." These statements come off as having a lack of concern about the gravity of the situation, like one might in D1. I may be reading into it way too much, but it just sounds off.
EL's Professional Translation Service:

"I'm pinning you as scum for tomorrow while getting a free night-kill."

Thank you and please support us at www.ITTscum.net (<-Note: Aforementioned website has no affiliation with EL and is used completely and totally for reference/flavor).
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:23 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:52 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Now, I may be confused as to the rules--but why are we in the same situation, but now not no-lynching?

Anywho, I suppose the two questions lingering in people's heads is
1) Why do I think Snix is cleared Town.
and
2) Why would this information be beneficial to scum.

Well think about it, I put it out there so those who want to trust me can trust me if they feel like it--but there is still no certainty, if I reveal why Snix is Town and it becomes certain (or at least 98% likely) then the scum will likely have no choice but to kill Snix--but at least from my perspective, if Snix is cleared Town only to me then I have one less people to pick from when scumhunting.

5 people to pick, if one of them is Snix and Snix is Town, my odds increase to 1 in 4. If Snix is NK'd--there are four people any of which could be scum, but if someone else is--then my chances are 1 in 3.

I put it out there so hopefully smarter Town could find what I'm talking about and make this game 1 person easier.

Beyond that, I have nothing for you.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:06 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

You have nothing to threaten me with, not with all your strength... -The Joker, The Dark Knight (2008)

I've said what I can, if you lynch me, Town WILL lose.

Fair warning, what you do with what I've given you is your choice.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

I think Neko is a Town leader-and if he's scum, the way Town goes about following him is dangerous--Cephrir's ^^^ and /agree lining up behind Neko would be fine if they could contribute anything of their own.

Perfect is awfully quiet, stopping in only to announce his vote will stay on me over the weekend and that he will happily ignore any facts I may have presented while he was gone. It'd be a shame if scum hopped on and made this a quicklynch loss for Town while he was gone.

Snix is Town.

Cephrir is hanging back and /agreeing with Neko--a shame really since his earlier contributions before this lylo situation were far greater. Armlx is in the same boat.

Lynching me IS a mistake--but I stand my ground, Snix is Town. When I come up Town /headdesks of "we should have listened" will fill my ears and I will experience great joy. You can blame it on me all you'd like, 'He wasn't clear even though his predecessor was trustworthy." "He should have cooperated." But in the end all it will mean nothing, and you should have read, re-read and listened.

Call it an appeal to emotion, it is what it is, your descriptions have no impact on its state of being. You are making a mistake if your vote is on me if you are not scum. Review Snix again, and
think
this time--I have confidence that at least one of you will find it and turn this thing around in our best interest. While you're at it, review this wagon--draw your own conclusions but does it not seem a little too 'band-waggony' to be completely legit in a lylo situation? Maybe its just me.

That's it, that's all I'm offering you. Vote/Don't Vote/Vote Someone Else, here is my suggestion: Put everyone under scrutiny, let's make this day long--put some pressure on other players (but be careful so as not to set up a scumhammer) before you let your vote rest on me. A long re-read, a review, and some fresh opinions not involving me should be considered whether you're sure I'm scum or not.

Or don't do any of that, it's a shame really.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:30 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Hmm, I think some of us would agree that I'm in a role, with an attitude somewhat similar to Xtoxm's. Neko was not very quick to question Xtoxm ever--but is much more quick to target me. Why? If people realize I'm right, he's in a lot of trouble as scum [as it confirms both Snix and I Town] and because it is simply more opportune to lynch me and wrap up his scumvictory.

Just a theory, don't let it detract from the overall feel of the last post.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:50 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

I was playing CSS with a friend today--we got kicked from the server because they thought we were ghosting. That's pretty much the only reason I even checked this game. So, anyways, where was I? Ah, yes. Reading back over what I missed, I must say I'm insulted by the personal nature of Neko's 968. Lost sight of your (otherwise usually superb) logic for a little bit there imo.

There is nothing different between today and yesterday, and until there is, I'm sticking with No Lynch until we get an NK/I find something better.

I believe scum is on my wagon--if one wasn't I would've been scumhammered by now. I will be reviewing the relationships between Neko/SL and Neko/armlx and reporting back when I have something.

Again, Snix is Town.

Neko, it may be my inner superiority complex, but I don't like leaders--you strike me as a leader. The leaders must be the first to be scrutinized, and I don't like the way you are playing. You're acting like a bully, especially in your drunkpost, but then pulling your words back with nice phrases like 'I'm willing to let him prove me wrong' to make your posts seem less threatening.
Neko wrote:oversight on numbers
If you only knew me IRL, you would know that this is not possible. Or at the very least, extremely unlikely.
armlx wrote:Snix, you forgot the EL is scum possibility, and as such scum couldn't quick hammer due to having only 1 more vote.
No he didn't, he specifically mentions and refutes this possibility based on some very good meta he's done. I'd advise you all to do the same.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:28 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

armlx, his playstyle is based on one-liners and quotes.

This is my day off, I feel like relaxing. I'll get something together tomorrow.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Confirm Vote: No Lynch

Town has a greater chance of losing than scum so until we uncover an obvscum (in b4 u r obv scum) I'm willing to deprive the scum of an almost sure-win.

LYLO--still reading. At least one of you scummers is on my wagon, I'll find ya, you'll see.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #61) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:07 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Eldritch Lord wrote:(in b4 u r obv scum)
armlx wrote:Hey, EL, we already found one. I'll give you a hint: his name is 2 words.

Though I guess we can force the mafia to kill or lose by NLing 2x more, I think we gave them an easy target with today's discussion.
You can read, can't you?
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #62) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:13 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Haha, heehee, ho ho, haa, hee ho, ha hee, ho ha, hee ho.

And I thought my jokes were bad.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #63) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Well, I said he's Town early on, before the no-NK. If I were trying to prove I was not scum by lying and confirming someone else Town I would've NK'd him Night 1. There was no way I could have foreseen the mod's decision about back-and-forth no-lynch/no-NKs. --This alone should clear me, but since it's still in the realm of circumstance I suppose I do owe you all some explanation.

Tomorrow. I love suspense.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #64) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

EBWOP: Night 1 After I Joined

(Game Doesn't Count Til I Join, etc.)
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #65) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Cephrir wrote:Simulpost, obviously.
Eldritch Lord wrote:...since it's still in the realm of circumstance...
I am aware its WIFOM--which is why I'm preparing a full explanation. <3
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #66) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

klebian wrote:I have talked to the list mod and come to this decision.
After 3 full night-day cycles with no death, both sides will lose.
So far, 1 full cycle has occurred.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #67) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:24 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

If you are Town, you have just lost us the game Armlx, as soon as the two scum show up. So I would move your fuckin' vote ASAP--and let this be a long day/me do some explaining like I said I would.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

lol@you backing off when Neko says so. The folding under pressue I'd expect from scum.

Furthermore--if I were getting bussed (and I was scum), wouldn't my partner have done it by now/at this point. <--[WIFOM, if me and my partner are geniuses who have the foresight to make NK's in advance and still discuss what to do in specific situations in the 13 minutes we would have had to talk.]

Alright, I know Snix IRL--I pointed this out in another game with hopes that one of you would catch it while meta'ing me. I know him better than the rest of you players in this game. --Thus, it may have been unfair for me to expect others to find it, but I had my reasons (as ill-conceived as you think they may have been).
I was trying to clue you in with my comment about ghosting in counter-strike source (where two people use the same IP--computers at the same location in order to find enemy players and boost one of the players' score.)--What Snix said when the game started:
Snix wrote:Oh goody, this should speed up the game a bit...
Is something he said to me in a RL game a while ago where he was Town and several members of the party had to go. It took me a while to realize it, (at first I was thinking 'this sounds...familiar' but couldn't put my finger on it). As the game progressed at the point where Snix said:
Snix wrote:If EL were scum I personaly think that I would be dead by now. I'm too easy a target to pass up for EL (who I know is quite good at these kinds of things).
This is also a reference to Open 74--in which I was mafia and had him lynched. This has only occured in one other game, the one which he was referencing. As an RL friend--I know that Snix would not drop these hints with a deceptive motive--it was simply too risky and complicated for Snix to do in deception (sorry buddy). I confirmed by saying "Snix is Town" after this happened..

I had to go with my gut and trust my friend. The re-reads I had done were in reference to that quote. It was unfair of me to expect others to find it.

At any rate, that's the explanation--take it or leave it. I'm really at Town's mercy right now. At any rate--I had confirmed someone Town. That's what I have for you, insults will get you nowhere. I acted on instinct and previous knowledge (not dissimilar from good meta) and confirmed him Town. I have confirmed I know him IRL in another game Cephrir is in.--Hopefully this will be enough for at least one other member of Town because if its not then this is game over.

Sorry its not the game-breaking quote some of you might've been hoping for.

In B4 all forms of yelling, /headdesks, /facepalms, and OMGUIDIOT.

We can now investigate other players, or investigate another aspect of my playing, or lynch me. Those are the three options, option one is most beneficial to the Town [though, from any other players' perspective, option two is perfectly viable] and option Three will result in a loss, etc.

My next post will be a case on other players--most notably Neko and Armlx [Armlx for being easily pressured, Cephrir's stop actually makes him more likely to be Town in my book (that or he's retarded scum stopping in to say "Hi" when scum could have just responded to my post or something making a valid post or case to let his partner know I'm there) and Cephrir/Neko is now near-impossible because otherwise they could've just both voted.] and Neko for leading Town to many a mislynch and failing to be NK'd the entire game--as well as Scigatt's death (this is WIFOM, but its a stretch for any scumplan). It can almost be certain that if one is scum the other is not (in reference to Neko/Cephrir).
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:20 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

armlx wrote:
lol@you backing off when Neko says so. The folding under pressue I'd expect from scum.
More of backing off when Cephrir randomly makes a post that makes me question my judgement (the HI one).
But my pointing out the fact that it could happen didn't make you back off?
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #70) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:10 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

The Following Paragraph is Written Under the Assumption I am Scum (I'm Not):

Neko, keep in mind that due to the unique circumstances during the NL/No-NK cycle I would've had to originally intended to keep Snix alive if I were scum. Why would I change my mind (note, the decision was made in 13 minutes and the most recent poster is Cephrir; this is not indicative of anything, but worth noting)?

It's still more or less WIFOM--but since it is, it would be just as hard to build a case AGAINST me using this Snix information as it is to build a case FOR me.

The Rest of This Post Is Not Made Using Any Such Assumption:

We have to look at this mod decision about no-NK/NL cycles--Scum could not have anticipated that, which means they were forced to NK and show their hand. This night kill sets up a WIFOM argument against me--it may be part of a pathological pattern. I think this indicates that previous NK's have been made to provide set-up for WIFOM. This makes neko a little clearer in my eyes, but I could be wrong and this could be the first WIFOM set-up NK. Still, I think looking into a pathological pattern on these NKs is worth the time.

Also--the scum is guaranteed not to be Cephrir/Neko--one of them maybe, but definitely not both. Note, if there are enough slip-ups to incriminate Cephrir and he comes up scum, this will be nice for Town. I almost hope you are scum Cephrir so that this game will be way easier. If Cephrir were to pop up scum we'd have Neko cleared and armlx at a point where it would be almost foolish to consider him scum (There would be no reason for Cephrir to pop in and say "Hi" if his partner was already on my wagon).

Though, if you are Town Armlx, /golfclap for almost losing us the game in carelessness.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:54 am

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Cephrir wrote:Which I guess was the idea, sort of. It may not look that way without the knowledge that I'm town, but that's what it was. As scum I don't see how posting that could have been anything but stupid.
WIFOM, etc. Still, I'm inclined to believe that move was more Town than scum.

SL/Armlx, SL/Neko. Those are my two most-likelies at this point.

Speaking of which, could we get a
Prod: ShadowLurker
please?
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

armlx wrote:Yawn, done with this.

Vote EL

Ceph has convinced me he is town, betting you + SL = scum.
That sounds lazy. At any rate, my investigation is ongoing.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #73) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:14 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Vote: Eldritch Lord

You guys are insufferable. I...submit to your rampant stupidity and blindness. Good job Armlx.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #74) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:30 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Nope, Vanilla Townie. :D
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:31 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

It's late and I'm annoyed with this crap. I realized I dug a hole for myself, and with ignorant players like you its impossible to explain oneself. So, I give up.
-Napoleon I
Eldritch Lord
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Eldritch Lord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:41 pm

Post by Eldritch Lord »

Okay.
-Napoleon I

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”