Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper
Townie
Gatekeeper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:12 am

Post by Gatekeeper »

Doktor Per: While you are suppose to have a good time, the only real thing we all have to go off of is the posts. It is what you are supposed to based part of your reasoning for lynching on.
Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper
Townie
Gatekeeper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:39 am

Post by Gatekeeper »

Greasy said he was on vacaition (sp?...) and that he would return last night, so he should be starting to post soon....
Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper
Townie
Gatekeeper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:53 am

Post by Gatekeeper »

Unvote. VOTE: Doktor Per
for the reason of having conflicting posts that say he is town and scum.

I say we just get rid of him. If he is scum then its good. if he is town then it probably will help us get somewhere instead of fighting about if his posts say he is town or not. As of now it seems like a win-win thing if we just vote for him. Unless he does something to make us think other wise that is.
Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper
Townie
Gatekeeper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by Gatekeeper »

He claims townie, yet his posts (such as the roleclaim and the quick defenses at a low lynch number) gives off scum vibes.
Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper
Townie
Gatekeeper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by Gatekeeper »

Cephrir wrote:No, I mean, you suggested that lynching him would be OK even if he were town.
He has been the main point of debate. (aside from points here and there) He says he is for fun and yet that we are taking it to serious, but that is part of the game. In the end he basicly claimed to not have any power.If he had any power that would make him a target for a nightkill, and I don't think if he had a power-role he wouldn't roleclaim.

Basicly what I was trying to say is as of now he seems like is a affordable loss even if he is a townie. (not saying we should just get rid of the town as numbers do help us.)
Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper
Townie
Gatekeeper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #92 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:49 pm

Post by Gatekeeper »

Doktor Per wrote:I never did claim Mafia, all I did say was that I could've been more careful with my words, seeing as everyone goes off their hook at the word SCUM.

Jeebuz.
The mafia are the ones who need to choose their words carefully the most. The town really doesn't need to think all that much about their words, unless it is something really stupid that attracts attendtion to themselves instead.
Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper
Townie
Gatekeeper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by Gatekeeper »

What I said may rise suspicion towards me, but overall who has most of these 5 pages been about? Doktor Per. Aside from a few posts here and there I really don't see all that much that doesn't have him in it somewhere. I think that a debate (about one person) should go on this long.
Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper
Townie
Gatekeeper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #116 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by Gatekeeper »

Cehprir, No I'm not saying that. As Dcorbe said the debate is pointless. He is at 2 to lynch now and yet since he has claim people think he is scum cuz of that (along with some of his posts) He basicly has not defended himself at all. I'm sure he, Doktor Per, atleast looked over some games (or atleast watched the start of a few) to get some idea of how the game works.

Hmm, I really don't know really how to put this in words excatly. but being he hasn't defended himself, seemingly not being 'serious' about the game (which I think is some part of the game), and the somewhat early roleclaim (could because he felt it was needed as he saw people starting to vote for him?).

According to him, he doesn't have a power-role yet he says he will be Mafia bait (or whatever the exact words was...) for the rest of the game. Also him saying his OMGUS vote was a joke? You normally shouldn't joke around with votes that count (If they are not bolding, not counting, then it could be different).
Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper
Townie
Gatekeeper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by Gatekeeper »

**He hasn't defended himself that much, the 'roleclaim' is really a only defend one has when he is about to be lynch, but since he has basicly done... (yea I think I'm not making much sense in this point, about him not defending himself....)
Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper
Townie
Gatekeeper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:43 am

Post by Gatekeeper »

Doktor, You are going to have to get us a better reason to not lynch you if you really don't want to be. (just "me" and your claim, with your conflicting posts and such is not seeming to change our minds)

I don't think our mod would put a jester in this game, but maybe he would. If he did, and Doktor is the jester, this would really suck as we are about to lynch him on day 1
Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper
Townie
Gatekeeper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #168 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:48 am

Post by Gatekeeper »

Stranger coug should only be at 4 votes by my counting
Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper
Townie
Gatekeeper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #207 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by Gatekeeper »

Vote: Doktor Per

Going back to the first person that seemed odd. [/b]
Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper
Townie
Gatekeeper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:46 pm

Post by Gatekeeper »

Hmm with 9 left that is 5 to lynch, DP is at 4 votes.
Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper
Townie
Gatekeeper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:01 am

Post by Gatekeeper »

Vote: Rogue
Why not, put a bit more pressure on him, maybe get something good to move on to the next person...

Vote does not count. See rule 3 which states:
3: If you wish to change your vote, bold an unvote before casting your new vote. For example, Unvote, Vote: ScummyPerson. If you do not unvote in this format, your vote will not be counted. You are currently voting Doktor
Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper
Townie
Gatekeeper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:12 am

Post by Gatekeeper »

Killa seven: Putting him at L-1 is a pressure as in one he is dead...with two votes its not that much pressure (atleast two me). While we have moved a L-1 to a whole different person (see the Doktor train swtich thing)

Meh..I forgot I was already voting....
Unvote: Doktor
Vote: Rogue
Gatekeeper
Gatekeeper
Townie
Gatekeeper
Townie
Townie

Post Post #251 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:42 am

Post by Gatekeeper »

I'm here.....I know I don't talk much....just that I really don't have anything to say.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”