elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #714 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:36 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I also want to know why Akonas and QF don't suspect each other. Okay you know each other's playstyle and you <3 each other. I get it. But it just feels like you're not being objective about each other as well. Not sure if it's scummy per se. It might be. But you are at least not being objective. Unless you have seen some things you consider town-tells or something.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #842 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:33 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Well, I got lazy there classifying it as too townie because I feel like it's really similar. If someone thinks you're town and tries to stop your lynch (which is a good thing), I don't want to assume that's scummy. For the most part, scum are gonna want to lynch someone easy, not save you to look pro-town. That's just how I feel.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #894 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by elvis_knits »

Well... I thought DD was scum, but Jenter "guessing" we have a mafia RBer seems too far-fetched. Also, this is a mini normal, and I have never seen a rolecop in a normal game. It really makes me think he's scum. Actually, almost positive.

I think Jenter should die today. Not voting yet because I think we should finish the claim, right?

I am a vanilla townie.
Talk nerdy to me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”