dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Mon May 26, 2008 7:50 pm

Post by dcorbe »

That's really the only bit of information we have to analyze right now: the fact that he self-voted.

why would someone do that? It doesn't make sense this early in the game (does it ever?)

Maybe someone trying overly hard not to be scummy?

Okay, now go off an analyze me :)

FoS: Everyone!!/b] let's start the convo.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:07 pm

Post by dcorbe »

@Lowell Sorry, I'll try and post a little more, though I'm having a difficult time trying to make sense of what's going on here. There's no clear lynch target in my mind at the moment. I'll reread today or tomorrow and see if I can spot anything else and post an analysis.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:27 am

Post by dcorbe »

There's not a whole lot of reasoning behind this at all and some of your other posts are extremely suspect.

Vote: Alabaska J

Alabaska J wrote:Sweet sykedoc has arrived!

I see we haven't lynched Lowell yet. :( I'm also happy with a Korts lynch, as I think they are scumbuddies, if the town (for whatever reason) is more comfortable going that way.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:53 am

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Must obey the bunny..

vote:Alabaska

and dcorbe you keep confusing me as to what thread I am in! xD
Don't worry I'm about to get lynched in the other one so you won't hear from me again there :)
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:51 am

Post by dcorbe »

@Darla: WOW! Way to drop the hammer on someone with no further discussion. I didn't realize I had him at L-1 or I wouldn't have voted.

The mob took care of the other person that I was building a case against :(

So
Vote: DarlaBlueEyes
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:56 am

Post by dcorbe »

We screwed up, plain and simple. We MUST have a correct lynch tonight. It's okay to try and get a wagon going but NO WAGON RUSHING!
NO WAGON RUSHING
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:57 am

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:dcorbe, I miscounted too, didn't even realize it was a lynch, I was like, WHY IS THIS THREAD CLOSED?

anyways, you make a good point about the only other person you made a case against dying, although I wouldn't have been so quick to remind everyone if I was you.

FoS Dcorbe
an OMGUS FoS? Nice.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:01 am

Post by dcorbe »

Just to remind everyone, the score card right now is 7:2, with 2 possible power roles alive.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:26 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:Well, that was... anticlimactic.

I wouldn't have expected the NK to be Lowell, he was acting pretty scummy. The mafia are either idiots, or are trying to generate WIFOM.

As a side note, mod, that's pretty awesome flavor.
I don't think the Mob is dumb at all. I think they're smart as hell. I think they piled onto Albaska's wagon early hoping that the town wasn't paying attention -- and it worked. They led the town along on that lynch.

Besides looking at Darla for obvious reasons, we need to look at some of the people who were first on that wagon:

Lowell (RIP) was a totally random vote, and I was going to build a case against him based on the fact that he didn't unvote.

roflcopter was next on the wagon. This fact alone make him a tiny bit suspicious, but I sort of expected him to be the mob target and not lowell, so this makes me wonder if his motives were even remotely in the best interests of the town.

There's other things about roflcopter that I now find suspicios. For example, post 105:
roflcopter wrote: more votes for lowell are necessary

mod, vote count please

And then a few posts later (109) with no explanation, Korts jumped on

All and all:

FoS: roflcopter

Slight FoS: Korts
though only slight at this point.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:48 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:I'm sorry if I'm too tired to understand, but how is asking for a votecount a valid point in the case against rofl?

Also, I jumped on without explanation because I thought it was obvious why I did. I already had bitched about Lowell not being helpful, and he kept that up.
Read the line above him asking for the vote count, where he demands more votes for lowell with no further explanation on his part.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Alabaska J wrote:you guys are retarded :/
Get back in your grave!
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:53 am

Post by dcorbe »

roflcopter wrote:
Natirasha wrote:Strangest NK I've seen in a good while.

Anyways, in order of scum to not scum.

Roflcopter and Darla seem to be the targets of the day.
you seem to be pointendly ignoring korts.

that lynch was ridic, i didn't realize it was only five to lynch but the wagon built too fast anyway.

dbe looked like legit not noticing she was hammering, which is bad but i also didn't take into account the fact that this game is 9p instead of 12p.

korts on the other hand just /agreed with me and voted.

vote: natirasha

fos: korts
Interesting choice... Why natirasha? I don't even see any case building material around that vote from you...
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:07 am

Post by dcorbe »

roflcopter wrote:i said it at the beginning of my post, he ignored korts and listed myself and dbe.

i also just read nat's posts in isolation, and what do you know, all he did yesterday was worthless self voting, banter about that, omgus voting dbe, and then sidling onto the lowell wagon with, again, an omgus vote.
Thanks for the explanation. Now I'm going to go back and re-read natirasha so I can decide if you're just trying to deflect or if you have a legitimate point.

Also, your FoSing Korts looks to me like suspected scum busing suspected scum, but that would be a weak point to build a case on. Just needed to get that out there.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:47 am

Post by dcorbe »

roflcopter wrote:my explanation for the fos was also right there in the post.

his vote for lowell was a bandwagon hop by simpling /agreeing with me.
Yes, I saw your explanation for the FoS but I'm not buying it, because it seems like the thought never crossed your mind until I mentioned it in post 151 well after it occurred.

Also, Korts' refusal to even acknowledge me much less to refute anything I'm saying about him to instead concentrate on distancing himself from roflcopter is duly noted.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:51 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:
dcorbe wrote: Also, Korts' refusal to even acknowledge me much less to refute anything I'm saying about him to instead concentrate on distancing himself from roflcopter is duly noted.
I don't see you accusing me of anything. What should I have replied to?
It's not really an accusation. More of an observation, but do me a favor please and reread this entire page.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:27 am

Post by dcorbe »

Natirasha: We need a little more analysis from you, please. That along with your explanation on roflcopter's points about your behavior all day yesterday is going to help you out tremendously.

Also, we've gotten literally nothing at all from these two:

pojedinac (confirmed)
sykedoc (confirmed)

Post, please! We need feedback from EVERYONE.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Natirasha wrote:So...um...I still don't see the argument against Korts.
If you don't see a case against him please tell us why. Along those same lines, who should we be focusing on and why?
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:26 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:
People Who Need To Post:

Sykedoc
Pojedinac

People Who Need To Post Content:

Natirasha

People Who Need To Reply To Me:

dcorbe
I specifically didn't reply to you because I wanted to hear what others have to say about it.

Relax.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:29 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:What would others say to the question of whether I answered everything you wanted me to or not? srsly
Hearing other people's input is sometimes a good idea before starting a wagon. I wanted to see who (if anyone) would jump on blindly and who (if anyone) would genuinely try and build a case.

Neither of which is likely to happen now. Why are you so quick to try and shift attention away from yourself?

It's time to start building building cases; afterall, a good defense is a good offense.

Who would you vote for right now and why?
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:25 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:For now, my best bet would be you, dcorbe. You still haven't answered to me, whether I have replied to everything you wanted me to. If I have, then I don't understand why you felt the need to ask me to reread page 7 in post 167, because every point I replied to, I only restated after that post. Therefore your pushing of this "observation" that I seemingly haven't/hadn't replied to is just you trying to show me in a bad light. And if I haven't answered yet to your observation, I don't see how it wouldn't be in the town's best interests to provide me a chance to slip up, therefore your lack of restatement of this observation leads me to believe that there isn't, in fact, such an observation.
This is purely an OMGUSy reaction to my fishing for scum tells. How exactly am I still pushing a wagon when I

1) Haven't voted for you
2) Asked other people for their opinion on your game play so far
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:47 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:Where did I say you were pushing a wagon? I said you were pushing the notion that I was avoiding an answer to you, which is false.
*headdesk* You *JUST* said it!
Korts wrote: For now, my best bet would be you, dcorbe. You still haven't answered to me, whether I have replied to everything you wanted me to. If I have, then I don't understand why you felt the need to ask me to reread page 7 in post 167, because every point I replied to, I only restated after that post.
Therefore your ***pushing*** of this "observation"
that I seemingly haven't/hadn't replied to is just you trying to show me in a bad light. And if I haven't answered yet to your observation, I don't see how it wouldn't be in the town's best interests to provide me a chance to slip up, therefore your lack of restatement of this observation leads me to believe that there isn't, in fact, such an observation.
I just reread all your posts from D1 in isolation, and you look town to me at this point. Don't ruin that by getting all uppity when people start trying to pressure you.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:55 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:"observation"=/=wagon. sorry, no cookie.

Let me ask you again, do you have anything for me to answer, or have I answered whatever you wanted me to?
You used the word "pushing" which implies "wagon", so you're either trying to subtly plant the idea in the town's head that I'm pushing for no reason or you just don't understand.

If I have any unanswered questions, I would be letting you know.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:28 am

Post by dcorbe »

roflcopter wrote:hey that argument was stupid lets all be friends and vote for natirasha together, k?
A Natirasha lynch would be a policy lynch for lack of contributions at this point. I'm not saying we shouldn't look at him, but we should be a little careful about policy lynches since we mis-lynched on D1. Keep in mind we still haven't heard from 2 other people in this game and it's entirely possible that they're scum who are just chilling out waiting for the rest of us to lynch each other.

I'm eagerly awaiting Darla's analysis as well and I think it's time for the mod to prod Sykedoc and Pojedinac.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by dcorbe »

roflcopter wrote:fuck no its not a policy lynch i hate policy lynches.

natirasha looks legitimately scummy please read his posts and see for yourself.
And I'm sure you can back this claim up?
roflcopter wrote: i also just read nat's posts in isolation, and what do you know, all he did yesterday was worthless self voting, banter about that, omgus voting dbe, and then sidling onto the lowell wagon with, again, an omgus vote.
The general theme of that statement seems to be "lynch for lack of useful content" which is a classic policy lynch no matter how you dress it up.
You were pretty much convinced about Lowell during D1 and how did that turn out?

Your scum hunting technique leaves a little to be desired.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:before I vote to Lynch anyone I would like a prod/post from Syke and Poj
Can you at least comment on what's been going on in the mean time please instead of trying to lay low after hammering yesterday?
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I am not trying to lay low, My net's been out and I got 7 games that need catching up in, this one is lower on the list, especially since its so slow.
The game is running slow because there's 2 people not participating and 2 people who refuse to post.

If you're too busy in other games please ask to be replaced.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:52 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:Darla, I'd like to point out in regards to your short player analysis (let's call it an analysis for want of a better word) that syke had only one post, therefore the statement "how he acted in a few of his posts" is a bit, you know, misleading. As in, like he had more than one post, and like that one post had any more content than "sorry, will reread" which isn't indicative of his townness at all. I'm not very satisfied with your analysis of me, either. Scummy, but overall town? You trying to echo others while buddying up to me? Also, you name all the vocal players as town. You're making this a bit too obvious.

I realize you may not have time enough, but please try to post something a little more detailed and perhaps more accurate.

Vote: Darla

Until you make an actual contribution.
You know... I actually agree with this assessment.. Darla is pretty active in some of her other games. She seems lost in what's going on here and when she does post it's to build weak cases, very much like scum who really isn't paying attention to the game.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:01 am

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:firstly, that syke thing was my fault, because we are in two games right now and I was thinking of those posts, I did a re-read on here and LOL'd at myself.
Okay, I can deal with this, I've made that mistake before.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: point A: dcorbe; do you truely believe the scum of this game are those not paying attention and lurking? honest question.
You're either still not paying attention or you've got selective reading skills because you're completely ignoring the fact that I've gone after both Korts (though he's starting to look town to me) and roflcopter (who's ignoring his criticisms in favor of another quick lynch). He's very hasty and this town needs not follow him blindly. If he is town (big if at this point) his tunnel vision is going to get us all lynched one-by-one
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: and alrighty away we go....(with the relevant syke info lol)

dcorbe: started the day off with what looked like good intentions (D1 here) had a few logic flaws, but mostly were that of a townie. Still, I say townie.

Korts: Could be scum, but I am not really sure, his play style is hard to read, but I get a feel that he is more town than scum from the overall lump of his posts.

[/qupte]

I'm indifferent towards Korts right now.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: rofl: seems townie, although pretty renegade with his quick lynch/quick bandwagon mentality.
His tunnel vision doesn't bother you at all? Concentrating on one lynch target per day with no discussion doesn't seem like a rather anti-town thing to do?
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: now for the scummy few:

Natirasha, possibly the least scummy of the three, if for nothing else, posting quite a bit more and adding content, I still wouldn't put all my egg's in his basket to say he ISNT scum, but I'd bet he was less than Poj and Syke.

Syke: *in correct game now lol* No posts, lurks heavily, is active in other games most lkely a sign of lurking, probably scum

poj: looking bqack at his posts, all he did, was argue with Lowell most especially about the scummyness/non scummyness of self voting, he had a few posts that dared stray from that general subject but nothing that added helpful content to the game. scum.

so today I say we lynch Syke or Poj.

with my vote,
vote Poj
(syke gets a chance to actually post, vs Poj who wont post anymore and certainly wont post content thats useful)

and for the record I believe the vote count is:

DBE - dcorbe
Natirasha - roflcopter
Poj - DBE
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:13 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:Indifferent to me, dcorbe? I'm insulted.

For now,
unvote
I'm mildly illuminated and at least I got what I wanted from DBE.
WIOFM
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
His tunnel vision doesn't bother you at all? Concentrating on one lynch target per day with no discussion doesn't seem like a rather anti-town thing to do?
Not per say but, better someone who is aggressively hunting (using the vote pressure tactic I assume) than someone who is more apathetic and doesn't care about voting.

@ the vote count; udders @_@
Sorry but I don't buy that. If he were scum hunting he would be posting more content than:
and:
roflcopter wrote: hey that argument was stupid lets all be friends and vote for natirasha together, k?
Both wagons he was pushing on D1 turned up town, though admittedly one wasn't entirely his fault. You would think after being wrong twice so far he'd be making a more honest effort to build cases, but he's still sitting there demanding quick lynches, so he isn't acting in the best interests of the town right now.

Secondly, he hasn't really even acknowledged my presence in this game yet which I think is a little strange, but I don't know what to make of it yet. In any case he's not mounting much of a defense so he's not even acting in his own best interests right now.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:39 am

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
dcorbe wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Not per say but, better someone who is aggressively hunting (using the vote pressure tactic I assume) than someone who is more apathetic and doesn't care about voting.

Sorry but I don't buy that. If he were scum hunting he would be posting more content than:
and:
roflcopter wrote: hey that argument was stupid lets all be friends and vote for natirasha together, k?
Both wagons he was pushing on D1 turned up town, though admittedly one wasn't entirely his fault. You would think after being wrong twice so far he'd be making a more honest effort to build cases, but he's still sitting there demanding quick lynches, so he isn't acting in the best interests of the town right now.

Secondly, he hasn't really even acknowledged my presence in this game yet which I think is a little strange, but I don't know what to make of it yet. In any case he's not mounting much of a defense so he's not even acting in his own best interests right now.
If you feel so strongly he is scum, or scummy, why are you not voting him? (yes you're own logic can bite you in the butt like that)
I haven't moved my vote off of you yet for a few reasons:

1) I want to give the other two people a chance to comment before I attempt to wagon him
2) I'm not satisfied with your explanation of why you hammered so quickly, which is one scum tell
3) I don't know why you're defending someone who is so obvscum at this point which is another scum tell
4) "One must follow the rabbit"
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:53 am

Post by dcorbe »

dcorbe wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
dcorbe wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:

and:

If you feel so strongly he is scum, or scummy, why are you not voting him? (yes you're own logic can bite you in the butt like that)
I haven't moved my vote off of you yet for a few reasons:

1) I want to give the other two people a chance to comment before I attempt to wagon him
2) I'm not satisfied with your explanation of why you hammered so quickly, which is one scum tell
3) I don't know why you're defending someone who is so obvscum at this point which is another scum tell
4) "One must follow the rabbit"
To expand a bit on my reason #4:

This is what you said when you jumped on Alabaska's wagon on D1. I dismissed this as a joke initially but since then I've thought about what this comment really means and I've come to a conclusion.

1) It was not a joke, it was an attempt to transparently buddy up to roflcopter and pass it off as a joke.

2) It was also an excuse to jump on a wagon without any reasoning or original thought of your own.

I'm also not buying in to the Natirasha wagon at this point.. not necessarily because her actions but because of who is wagoning her.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:41 am

Post by dcorbe »

welcome to the game ShadowGirl. I look forward to hearing what you have to say.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:00 am

Post by dcorbe »

ShadowGirl wrote:Natarisha - The self vote could either of been an act to look scummy, but due to it being so early it would be no doubt dismissed and made to look like a random, albeit silly vote or it was to get discussing going.

Darla - Cautious as far as voting. I might have pegged her for cop, but since they've been killed off... But, did not realize her vote was key in lynching Alabaska. Either a big oversight or subtly scummy behaviour.

Rofl - He seems that every post he's pointing the finger at someone else, but with hardly any basis behind it. Once again, it seems that he's trying to be in the spotlight and to provoke others, so either he has nothing to lose [being a townie] or mafia and can dispatch of whoever has been picking on him the most.

Lowell [Merely to bring up quotes] - Was the only one voting for Alabaska before the bandwagon started, at which rolfcopter and Korts quickly joined in. However, it wasn't before this post:
Alabaska J wrote: I see we haven't lynched Lowell yet. :( I'm also happy with a Korts lynch, as I think they are scumbuddies, if the town (for whatever reason) is more comfortable going that way.
Also:
roflcopter wrote:it is beautiful you should get on it with us.
[In response to Darla commenting that this was the start of a 'beautiful bandwagon'.

Korts - Other than the above, I see no reasons for suspicion. However, these are the only few people that have given me the feeling of scum. Overally passive playing [?]

Poj - Lurker, but probably not as a tactic to stay under the radar, as I think he might need a prod by now. I get a neutral vibe, probably a townie.

dcorbe - At first a bit lurky, and seems to be looking for other people's input frequently, as perhaps a way to gain good will among them?

Vote: roflcopter
I'm impressed by what a good handle you've got on this game so far, especially since this appears to be the first one you've really posted in.

To answer your question I'm frequently looking for people's opinions for my own benefit. I'm not really buddying up to anyone because I've launched numerous attacks on people, including your lynch target for day 2.

I take notes on literally everything that everyone says. The more that people talk, the more obvious their connections to each other become until eventually you have a pretty clear map of who is scum and who isn't.

I haven't decided if I want to remove my vote from Darla yet, and hop onto roflcopter. I want to hear more of what Darla has to say in her defense and more of what other's have to say about the points I've brought up on Darla (including from you) and we still have yet to hear from one more person who has been proded but not replaced yet.

Also FYI, a cop hasn't been killed in this game yet. We don't even know if there's a cop in this game or not. We do know that there's at least two power roles here, both of which are still alive.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:48 am

Post by dcorbe »

@Mod: Vote Count, please
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:just catching up, btw, welcome to the game SG, I do apologize for being a bit lazy here, with my internet going out, and having to catch up multiple places, and this game having been a bit slow for awhile it was lower on my priorities, but tis more active now and I am re-reading.

One problem I have, is that the D1 lynch was so fast (I so didn't realize this was a 9 player and would have never voted had I realized it was a hammer)

dcorbe, I do wonder, in you post you say, we DO (certainty) have 2 power roles, before Prozac confirmed. Now I am wondering if this means that you have a PR, id this is the case, I urge you not to confirm or claim,
yet
althogh this is a shorter game, and probably wont go more than 3-4 days depending on how well we lynch, and if we catch the scum, but most certainly would wait until tomorrow or until you are in danger of a lynch yourself.

that said, I agree with your points about rofl, and I can't help but think a little pressure on him, (his own tactic) would be benifical to getting more information out of him.

unvote; vote rofl

he plays incredible similar to the infamous (well to me since I was involved 7for7 tactic by Albie. see here for info on 7for7 http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=7for7 Me bing the 'Player Y' this is very similar, only rofl gives even LESS reasonong)

As for korts, I think he is someone to look at tomorrow, but we don't have enough info to lynch him today, but I will be re-reviewing his posting to see what I can find.
Okay.. I'll bite... I'm satisfied with leaving Darla alone for the time being and putting some pressure onto roflcopter. He's gone MIA in this game and already has a cloud of suspicion around him.

If there's 7 of us alive it takes 4 to lynch, correct?

Unvote

By my count that puts him at L-1

So roflcopter: time to claim!

NOBODY DROP THE HAMMER, UNTIL WE HEAR FROM ROFLCOPTER, PLEASE
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by dcorbe »

@Mod: I think it's been at least 72 hours since he posted, can you prod him?
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Sorry, it's only been ~48 hours, but seriously dude. You need to wake up an address some of these concerns.

If we lynch you now that will be 2 lynches in 10 pages. The probability of the result being 2 mis-lynches is very high and very bad for the town. If you are pro-town then you really need to start defending yourself and building cases instead of demanding quick lynches.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Actually, on second thought I don't feel comfortable leaving him at L-1 after what Darla did yesterday, so I'm going to go ahead and
Unvote
mostly because he isn't lurking, he seems to have dropped off the face of the planet.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:EBWOP grr at tags. Meta Him:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/search.p ... roflcopter
The last time he posted was sunday evening only a few hours after he last posted in this game, so no we can't assume he's lurking.

It would serve you well not to push for a quick-lynch, which is the same thing I'm jumping on roflcopter for.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by dcorbe »

And I'm not being double-minded, I'm thinking out loud. There's a difference. I'll try not to do that from now on.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:28 am

Post by dcorbe »

roflcopter wrote:
Korts wrote:But how's dcorbe rolefishing, rofl? I don't see that.
the lynch-1 vote and "TIME TO CLAIM!" statement without giving his own reasons for voting aside from the fact that he seemed to think not posting in 48 hours consisted of the kind of lurking that only scum could be doing.

its not really the worst kind of rolefishing but i was tired and snappy so i commented on it.
You need to read back a little further because I've been giving reasons to justify my vote against you for a long time now.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:22 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Okay this is officially the most retarded town ever. Next person to drop the hammer without a claim or any discussion should be lynched.

dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #45) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by dcorbe »

dcorbe wrote:Okay this is officially the most retarded town ever. Next person to drop the hammer without a claim or any discussion should be lynched.

Actually, scratch that.. It doesn't look like we're going to get another chance.

on top of my vote
***HUGE*** FOS ON: DarlaBlueEyes, ShadowGirl
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:26 pm

Post by dcorbe »

@Korts: Who should we be focusing on and why?
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:43 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:ok seriously, explain Please? <the FOS on me>

and what do you mean 'This is the most retarded town ever' dissociative from the town much?

And by the results can we assume we have a doctor? I mean I dont want anyone to claim yet, but why would the scums not send in a Kill at this point? the scums in this game are seriously making some weird choices. Lowell on N1 was way out of left field since so many people suspected him, he would seem like a good fall guy for the scum to push a wagon on.

and now if they DID send in a no kill I am just baffled....

Looking over yesterday's events I am gonna, <agree with dcorbe on ONE thing>

Fos Shadow
whats with the rush hammer, I mean I didn't even get to check the thread before you did, and Az barley got to post or add input. This 9 player style is dangerous for rash voting, we need to be more careful when adding votes.
You're FoSing someone for the same thing you did. You easily forget that you're the one who dropped the hammer on D1, Darla.

That's why I'm FoSing you.

And your assumption is correct. We do have a doctor alive who scored a hit.

I think we all need to look REALLY closely at roflcopter right now because his contributions have been minimal, he has been super quick to lynch, and he has been wrong on 3 wagons so far (Alabaska, Lowell and now Natirasha)

@Azimuth: What do you think of all of this?
@Korts: Who should we be focused on and why

I'd also like to hear from *EVERYONE* what their thoughts are on Korts.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:ok seriously, explain Please? <the FOS on me>

and what do you mean 'This is the most retarded town ever' dissociative from the town much?

And by the results can we assume we have a doctor? I mean I dont want anyone to claim yet, but why would the scums not send in a Kill at this point? the scums in this game are seriously making some weird choices. Lowell on N1 was way out of left field since so many people suspected him, he would seem like a good fall guy for the scum to push a wagon on.

and now if they DID send in a no kill I am just baffled....

Looking over yesterday's events I am gonna, <agree with dcorbe on ONE thing>

Fos Shadow
whats with the rush hammer, I mean I didn't even get to check the thread before you did, and Az barley got to post or add input. This 9 player style is dangerous for rash voting, we need to be more careful when adding votes.
I'll tell you what.. darla.. Since roflcopter is away right now and you're at the keyboard, I'm going to go ahead and
Unvote
and
and I will take the time to explain why:

1) You're FoSing people for the same actions you've done and I think you're trying to hide behind some weird moral high ground.

2) This was an extremely short night, so we know the players who had a night choice are at their keyboards right now. Since you and I were the first to post and I know I'm not scum, it must mean either you are or you have bad timing.

3) Well, you dropped the hammer on D1.

4) I think it's awfully suspicious that you're trying to confirm a kill. That's a huge newbie scum tell. You submitted a name to the mod and you're wondering why the kill didn't go through. There's really no other reason to attempt to confirm a kill especially since the mod basically spelled out the scene for us all.

5) Post 138 "Must obey the bunny" jumping on a bandwagon with no reasoning. A bandwagon which you were dead wrong on, and to make matters worse that was the hammer drop.

6) Post 146. You tell me I made a good point, but then you FoS me because I was on the wagon right behind you. That is an OMGUSy reaction as I pointed out to you in post 148

7) Post 169.. Again.. following roflcopter onto the WRONG bandwagon. Seriously, buddy up much?

8) Post 183, You've been lurking apparently.. so by this point all you've really done is posted short meaningless quips and chased roflcopter around from wagon-to-wagon mostly agreeing with his logic instead of trying to build your own cases

9) Post 194... where's that analysis you promised us in post 183? You sure seem to like to ask for others to be proded but you still haven't really contributed an original thought of your own yet. I pointed that out to you in the very next post (195)

10) Post 198, instead of posting anything useful you tell me how annoying I am, and then you proceed to give everyone your "analysis" which is really just a list of who you think is town and who isn't with nothing to back it up.

11) Korts points out your lack of contributions in 201. And you don't even address it this time... no OMGUSy reaction.. you just..simply..ignore him.

12) Post 211: More buddying up to roflcopter

13) Post 214, Even more buddying up to roflcopter

14) Post 232. You've been lurking.. again... You go back to taking the moral high ground about your obvious D1 misdeeds (dropping the hammer) and now you're trying to buddy up to me and distance yourself from roflcopter because I'm on to you.. Also your vote for roflcopter here seems to be a complete 180 from your previous stance

15) Now you're attacking me because I'm going after your scum buddy again.. this is right after you voted for him, BTW.. flip-flop much?

16) post 251.. backing off his wagon because you don't want to bus him... you only want to ride it to the point so you can come off looking pro-town if he does get lynched.

17) Post 266: Following roflcopter back onto the wrong wagon again.

In conclusion, I think it's pretty clear who should be lynched today.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
And your assumption is correct. We do have a doctor alive who scored a hit.
are you saying YOU are the doctor? I mean it IS possible we have a Role Block.

and I have explaind my hammer many times, you yourself said you didn't realize it was 5 to lynch, so stop acting all high and mighty on it, kthnxbai. We all made the mistake of mislynching, you're hollier than thou act is getting really old.
And to add to my lengthy list of DBE scum tells.. we have... yet another OMGUSy reaction out of her. Are you seriously suggesting that I'm just as dirty as you are because I put him at L-1? I was at *LEAST* willing to wait for a role claim and you were not.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by dcorbe »

And roleblock is a function of the mafia, not the town.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by dcorbe »

dcorbe wrote:And roleblock is a function of the mafia, not the town.
I reread Page 1, I withdraw this comment.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Firstly, you have way too much time on your hands.
No.. I just keep good notes on my games. You should try it.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
dcorbe wrote:
I'll tell you what.. darla.. Since roflcopter is away right now and you're at the keyboard, I'm going to go ahead and
Unvote
and
and I will take the time to explain why:

1) You're FoSing people for the same actions you've done and I think you're trying to hide behind some weird moral high ground.
How am I hiding? I admitted to the same mistakes. I thought SHadow KNEW she was hammering, After that last post I had taken my FOS off. I don't always post 'UnFOS' believe it or not, Im normal that way. You are the one acting like your Mr. Town Hero, and as if you couldn't POSSIBLY be scum yourself.
You say that after the fact, but I don't believe your intention was ever to "unFoS" her. Now that I've called you on it you're trying to back pedal.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
3) Well, you dropped the hammer on D1.
Ok for what, the 8th or 9th, time, NONE OF US, realized it was 5 to lunch. The Hammer wasn't intentional, and YOU put him at L-1, YOU followed the crowd and voted as well. Hypocritical point 1.
Sure, I followed the crowed, but who is worse for wear? Me for putting him at L-1 or you for hammering? I initially bought your excuse for hammering but when you combine that with the rest of your scum tells it really doesn't look like a believeable excuse anymore.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
4) I think it's awfully suspicious that you're trying to confirm a kill. That's a huge newbie scum tell. You submitted a name to the mod and you're wondering why the kill didn't go through. There's really no other reason to attempt to confirm a kill especially since the mod basically spelled out the scene for us all.
LMAO @ The newb calling me a newb. Ok first off, do you think I am THAT stupid? or are you describing how YOU feel? I am thinking out loud for the town, I have been in many games, many which are complete and some that are running, I KNOW what a no-Kill means, I dont need to run to the mod and cry. and ' No Point ' ??? Seriously??Do you not want people sniffing around? and You ignored my question about the cop quite well, AND you seemed a bit miffed, Maybe someone is mad that their Kill was prevented by the cop??
I didn't ignore your question. I didn't even see a question. And I did acknowledge the fact that there's possibly a second power role alive that could have prevented the kill. It was a mistake I made interpreting the rules, as you have also made in this game. See posts 232 and 234. It is a null tell.

The fact that you have an extra 15 days of experience over me must mean that you are correct.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
5) Post 138 "Must obey the bunny" jumping on a bandwagon with no reasoning. A bandwagon which you were dead wrong on, and to make matters worse that was the hammer drop.
1, I t was still semi random, 2, See number 3.
The problem with that is we were already well out of the random voting stage when you dropped the hammer. You said at one point you thought he was at L-2 when you hit, but who in their right mind places a random vote or even a semi-random vote on someone at L-2?
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
6) Post 146. You tell me I made a good point, but then you FoS me because I was on the wagon right behind you. That is an OMGUSy reaction as I pointed out to you in post 148
Sooo... If I FOS you, while saying you made a good point its OMGUS! Wow MafiaWiki must be wrong about the definition of OMGUS, perhaps you should go enlighten them. That hole point really makes no sense to me honestly.
OMGUS = Oh My God You Suck. Go look it up. And to answer your question,
ABSOLUTELY
FoSing someone in the same breath as you bash them is an OMGUSy thing to do, if not just pure WIOFM logic.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
7) Post 169.. Again.. following roflcopter onto the WRONG bandwagon. Seriously, buddy up much?
ZOMG! I Joined a Bandwagon on someone who Looked Scummy!!! What Am I?? Scum Hunting??? :O the nerve of me. And Hind sight is 20/20, and I do believe I recall you voting on a few of those wagons. Hypocrite point 2.
Sure I jumped on some of those wagons, but I gave reasons. Jumping on a bandwagon just for the hell of it == MAJOR scum tell.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
8) Post 183, You've been lurking apparently.. so by this point all you've really done is posted short meaningless quips and chased roflcopter around from wagon-to-wagon mostly agreeing with his logic instead of trying to build your own cases
Ohhh so now I am the lurker? not the two that had to be replaced or Natirasha? Since I have a life and cant post every 3 minutes like you, I must be lurking, How dare I? and rofl was the lead town attacker, we had very little to go on, and he thought he knew what he was saying. Pressure votes never hurt anyone.
You ADMITTED to lurking. You obviously either don't read your own posts or you don't think about what you type or some combination of the two. And I quote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
catching up..
nice to see activity here again! Will post later this afternoon/Evening I have to go see family and stuff.
And for the record, Natirasha and the two others that were replaced were both called on their lurking. I seem to recall Natirasha making an honest effort at contributing before she was quick-lynched by you and your scum buddy.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
9) Post 194... where's that analysis you promised us in post 183? You sure seem to like to ask for others to be proded but you still haven't really contributed an original thought of your own yet. I pointed that out to you in the very next post (195)
LOL, ok, so, I see, tp recall asking you for a few posts that you never delivered on, and I seem to recall you going with the town on several tangents, and I seem to recall you adding very litte and being unable to explain all your FOS's with out demanding someone ELSE answer you, on something that wasn't even there. <see the Korts stuff yesterday>
I'll respond to this when you point out to me and the rest of the group exactly what I haven't responded to yet...
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
10) Post 198, instead of posting anything useful you tell me how annoying I am, and then you proceed to give everyone your "analysis" which is really just a list of who you think is town and who isn't with nothing to back it up.
OMG! I did? I mean who would say what they thought When asked. I mean wow. and ftr you were <and are> being very annoying, some players are like that. Demanding I replace out because I cant post EVERY SECOND OMG! That is annoying, and I do remember you accepting my alignment analysis post quite well.
"You are annoying" is a
classic
way of saying "OMGUS" Seriously, take both terms completely out of context and compare them...

Also, please point out where I actually accepted your alignment analysis.. besides the fact that I went ahead and voted roflcopter anyways based on my own analysis.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
11) Korts points out your lack of contributions in 201. And you don't even address it this time... no OMGUSy reaction.. you just..simply..ignore him.
So.. now...YOu are MAD I didn't OMGUS him? Or just jealous I OMGUS'd You and NOT Him? so the fact that when he voted me I didn't throw a fit and throw a vote back at him... makes...me scum? I think I need a copy of your MafiaWiki cos obviously, You Know better than the one here.
I'm not mad, I don't get emotional over games like you seem to. I was merely pointing out that you're not reacting to him as badly as you're reacting to me right now. Maybe it's because he's not onto you like I am, may not. I don't know.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
12) Post 211: More buddying up to roflcopter
Gee, so since I didn't tell him he was being annoying like you, that means Im his buddy? got it, must insult people more.
It's buddying when you vote along side of him for no reason. You pointed out his "agressive" scum hunting but really all he's doing is quick-lynching and giving very little reason behind his votes. Further, you're defending him every time I attack him, and you wouldn't have a reason to completely disregard my arguments and defend him blindly unless you were partnering with him.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
13) Post 214, Even more buddying up to roflcopter
Hey have you seen one of those big heavy book things called a dictionary? hows about you look up sarcasm, and having fun.
You need to seriously quit with the OMGUS. It makes you look scummy.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
14) Post 232. You've been lurking.. again... You go back to taking the moral high ground about your obvious D1 misdeeds (dropping the hammer) and now you're trying to buddy up to me and distance yourself from roflcopter because I'm on to you.. Also your vote for roflcopter here seems to be a complete 180 from your previous stance
Again Lurking to You /=/ Lurking to the rest of the world. You accused rofl of dropping off the face of the earth for not posting in LESS than 42 hours, and I restate, some of us have lives. So, because I think He is scum after his renegade actions, AND YOU think he is scum I am YOUR buddy now. Wow and to think I thought two people could think the same thing. and 'You were on to me' you sure are cocky here, Mr Town Hero, is grasping at straws and changing his mind 1 million miles an hour. Also, My vote was clearly stated as a pressure vote to see what we could get out of him, which proved effective since he then posted content.
Again.. a very emotional, very OMGUSy response, but I'll take a moment to explain it to you anyways since you obviously don't get it. My theory here is that you finally caught on that your blindly defending of roflcopter is making you look scummy, so you tried to distance yourself from him by picking something I said randomly and agreeing with me. Classic buddying me, distancing him.

And BTW, I jumped on roflcopter specifically because while you may be right that he had posted recently, he's basically been ignoring the points I've been bringing up against him throughout the entire game. Note, as of this writing he still hasn't addressed one single issue that I have raised against him.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
15) Now you're attacking me because I'm going after your scum buddy again.. this is right after you voted for him, BTW.. flip-flop much?
I dont see this, unless you mean my telling you He isn't lurking and telling you you would do well not to be so double minded, if that = attack, then again I need to see your superior copy of MafiaWiki.
Sorry, I forgot to quote the actual post here.. It's #239, where you said I was "double-minded" Yet another ad-hom attack.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
16) post 251.. backing off his wagon because you don't want to bus him... you only want to ride it to the point so you can come off looking pro-town if he does get lynched.
Again, My vote was a pressure vote, It was L-1 and I didn't want a lynch yet since he finally started posting content, which is why i voted him to begin with, FOR PRESSURE HIS OWN TACTIC, Please read my posts if you are going to try and accuse me with them.
I did read your posts. I know what you SAID, but what you SAY is less interesting sometimes (like the rare times when you're not OMGUSing the crap out of me) than your actions. Your actions in this case seem to indicate that you were opportunistically voting because you really didn't try to build your own case against roflcopter, you instead rode in on that wagon on my coat tails.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
17) Post 266: Following roflcopter back onto the wrong wagon again.
So, because I took action and Voted for The SCUMMIEST player around, I am being a sheep and its ALL my FAULT that we mislynched again? You are being very disassociative from this town, and I don't like it btw.
Again, it's not about what you say (always) it's about what you do. And what you do is consistently fail to justify your votes with any sort of case building material instead choosing to hide behind craplogic excuses like "pressure voting".
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
In conclusion, I think it's pretty clear who should be lynched today.
Yes, and knowing you, you will change your mind in 3-4 posts.
I have stayed consistent the entire game with building my case against you and roflcopter.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: I don't know if you are scum, but I think you are a seriously high minded newbie who just tried really hard, and just failed.

My main points about YOU points; You are a Hypocrite.
[/quote]

You might as well scream from the top of your lungs:
DalraBlueEyes wrote:

Oh
My
God
You
Suck!!!
OMGUS is a standard scum tell. Start keeping OMGUS point logs on people and you'll see that the more they do it the more likely it is that they're scum. In this one single post, you've OMGUSed me more than most people do in an entire game.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #53) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:05 am

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Again, it's not about what you say (always) it's about what you do. And what you do is consistently fail to justify your votes with any sort of case building material instead choosing to hide behind craplogic excuses like "pressure voting".
Excuse me mr. know it all, Pressure voting is not a crap logic excuse. Pressuring is a way to get players to put out content or fail to. If he had failed I would not have Unvoted him. You have not the experience or the track record to tell me whats a good voting reason or not.

How about you try surviving your first game with the likes of Yos2 Joudas, MBF, ABR, Mac, and PyroDwarf You learn fat in this game, and when you have played with and been terrified by the masters of the game, you pick up on a lot. Call it a crash course.
Here's the bottom line Darla. You have not contributed an original thought of your own (except to blast me) the entire game. You've voted for people with very little of your own justification hiding behind excuses like "pressure voting" so you conveniently need no justification.

Confirm Vote: DarlaBlueEyes
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:29 am

Post by dcorbe »

@korts,

In response to a couple of your questions:

Yes, I believe the fact that she's following roflcopter onto the wrong wagons is relevant because she keeps doing it, and further defending roflcopter's voting record by calling it "aggressive scum hunting". Keep that comment in mind when you go back and reread roflcopter. He really hasn't done much scum hunting at all and he's done absolutely zero to justify his votes.

Also I would pose to you this question: Why is my case against Darla so "borderline?" What has she done so far to justify her voting record? Please quote posts if you can.

When I confonted Darla about her voting record, she seems to be doing everything she can to discredit her aggressors instead of responding intelligently to the criticism levied against her. Do you not agree that a lot her actions towards me have been very OMGUSy? And do you not agree that OMGUS is a scum tell?

The few points she did try to legitimately mount a defense against were the points I brought up about her bandwagoning. She tried to explain that she was pressure voting and that it's a valid scum hunting technique. It is true, pressure votes can be a useful scum hunting tool but you usually have to back up your vote with a case as well, because otherwise scum could simply hide behind that excuse to justify their votes with no real case against their victim.

-Daniel
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:33 am

Post by dcorbe »

ShadowGirl wrote:@Azimuth: There may have been a vote count three posts before the hammer, but it didn't say how many were needed to lynch.

Unfortunately, at the moment I have to study for two exams tommorow so no thorough posts until I get home from school on Friday.
The rules do say that a majority is require to lynch. A majority is 1 over 50%, so with 7 alive it would have taken 4 to lynch. Please pay closer attention.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by dcorbe »

roflcopter wrote:
dcorbe wrote:He really hasn't done much scum hunting at all and he's done absolutely zero to justify his votes.
what the fuck do you call a post by post analysis if it isn't scumhunting and vote justification you tool?

i need to 1) read the rest of whats happened since daybreak and 2) never play another game with natirasha
Please do point me in the direction of this mysterious post-by-post analysis that you claim to have give us.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:06 pm

Post by dcorbe »

I get the feeling that this thread is about to erupt in chaos..
Glare: roflcopter, DBE
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #58) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:19 pm

Post by dcorbe »

roflcopter wrote:
dcorbe wrote:Please do point me in the direction of this mysterious post-by-post analysis that you claim to have give us.
roflcopter wrote:the following is a post by post analysis of natirasha, scumbag extraordinaire.
Natirasha wrote:
vote: Natirasha
a self-vote. unreadable, unhelpful, and yet, its what he does in every game. probably to cultivate some stupid maverick image for himself on this site, in hopes that while it'll get him lynched as town a few times, in the future he'll be able to hide behind it as scum. like right now. but I digress.
Natirasha wrote:I actually can't get an avatar because my photobucket account got hijacked by 4chan...
well that doesn't seem to be on the topic of playing a game of mafia, but its still the random voting phase so thats ok...
Natirasha wrote:Natirasha: Now with avatar!
a followup to the prior, non-game-related post...
Natirasha wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Natirasha wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
unvote: Alabaska
because I just saw that you are a fellow Texan.
I live in Dallas.
me too ^^ (well a few miles north but who's counting?)
Well, I'm more accurately living in Ft. Worth.
hey, no longer chit chatting about avatars, wonderful! oh, wait, now you're talking about your hometown. gee willikers thats a great way to find scum.
Natirasha wrote:I always start games with a self-vote. I can provide far too many examples, if you want.
here he is, relating how the self-vote should be considered a null-tell. and note, still not actually participating in this particular game of mafia that we're playing, as he's just further building his 'i always self vote' meta.
Natirasha wrote:
pojedinac wrote:
Natirasha wrote:I always start games with a self-vote.
Why? For the love of Flying Spaghetti Monster, Why?
Because it usually gets the game moving qucker, I like to, and why not?
i'm sure eventually he'll actually start playing the game.
Natirasha wrote:
vote: DarlaBlueEyes
for OMGUSy reasons.
or, he'll just omgus. but maybe he thinks its still appropriate to semi random vote? there's got to be more coming from him, right? ..right?
Natirasha wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
Alabaska J wrote:
roflcopter wrote:however, i didn't find anything in that post that really misrepresents anyone, which is something i'd expect from lowell-scum in a post like that
Hey there. My name's Alabaska J.
hey there lowell raised legitimate points against you
IMO nope.

Also,
HoS: Korts
as he didn't even get the claim he asked for and still unvoted. I'm smelling Lowell-Korts scumpair.
I support this. At this point, I'm ready to
unvote, vote: Lowell.
He's done nothing but attack me over a point that results to a null-tell at best.
no, i was wrong. instead he'll see a townie attacking another townie and jump in there to stoke the fires, omgus lowell and remind us one more time that self-voting doesn't mean anything and he does it all the time.

by golly, thats it for day one! thats all he managed to post. one self vote, two posts about avatars, one about dallas, two about his own self vote, one meaningless omgus, and one more omgus in relation to his self vote. it seems to me that the self vote became a pretty nifty shield for him to hide behind while doing jack squat all fucking day long. nobody even seemed to notice him not making a god damn difference in the course of the game.

anyway, on to day two. there's not a whole lot here either but his scummitude is showing a little more.

woah guys, natirasha thought the nk was strange, that definitely means he couldn't have had aaaaanything to do with it at all. amiright? /sarcasm.
and as i pointed out when he posted this gem, no reasoning whatsoever is provided as to why darla and myself stand out and korts is not suspected at all in relation to the alabaska wagon. in fact, i can only guess he chose me and darla because of the alabaska wagon, he doesn't actually tell us. wonderful!
Natirasha wrote:To tell you the truth, this game is the lowest one I've been paying attention to.
However, I have a personal "Do not replace" policy, and continue to play. Anyways, yesterday, I was dealing with Lowell and ignoring pretty much everyone else. I'm going to go re-read Korts and see why everyone seems to think he's scummy.
ah, thats a good way to get the attention off of yourself nat, tell us that you don't really care about this game at all. and by "yesterday i was dealing with lowell" what natirasha really means is "yesterday i made one post in which i voted lowell literally only because he attacked me, and other than that i couldn't be arsed to participate in the game whatsoever!"
still hasn't explained why he doesn't see anything against korts, or for that matter why he does see anything against me or darla. or his opinion on anything else in the game! wee!
Natirasha wrote:
dcorbe wrote:
If you don't see a case against him please tell us why. Along those same lines, who should we be focusing on and why?
In short, I don't understand the reasoning people are wanting to lynch him.

Additionally, I think that roflcopter needs to be examined. His behavior seems a bit off, to say the least. I have to leave, but I'll post some reasons later.
for real, you don't understand the reasons for wanting to lynch him? you think maybe you could tell us what about the reasons is not working for you? and you say that my behavior is "a bit off," which doesn't actually do any good in explaining what if anything is wrong with my behavior, just gives the impression that i've done something bad, and yet again you can't be arsed to any of the work for yourself to find out what it was that you thought was so off.
Natirasha wrote:Actually, with Kort's recent posts, I am starting to see the argument against him. However, I still say roflcopter is hiding something...
wow my sweet jesus this is the most helpful post in the entire game!
not!
i'd actually rank this as the scummiest post in the entire game!
what do you see against korts?
what the fuck do you think i'm hiding?
all you've done here is put the idea in the minds of the town that either korts or myself would be an acceptable lynch to you for reasons unknown, and then yet again disappeared to let us figure it out for ourselves.

let me lay this all out for you.

natirasha has not once put forward anything remotely helpful or done actual scumhunting in any way, shape or form. he has however made numerous posts which continue to paint several people in a poor light without ever making clear what exactly they've done to deserve such treatment, and once again he has disappeared from view for long enough that the town has, in this case, actually come around to the point of agreeing with him when he never made a case to begin with.

THATS FUCKING AWESOME GUYS GOOD WORK.
dcorbe wrote:Please pay closer attention.
And what do you have to say about the fact that you were wrong about Lowell, wrong about Natirasha and wrong about Alabaska? Most of your argument above seems to be centered on the idea that Natirasha really wasn't contributing anything useful. There's better ways to deal with lurkers than quick-lynching them. Your response to what I just said might naturally be "lurking is a scumtell" but lynching lurkers is also a policy lynch and scum tends hide behind policy lynches case in point. There has to a secondary reason to lynch someone on policy and I don't see that there was a secondary reason to lynch Natirasha.

After you presented your "post-by-post analysis" to the rest of the group you continued to call for Natirasha's quick lynch with no further reasoning and no attempts to solidify your case. You're leading this town around and it's having a decidedly negative impact.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #59) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:58 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
dcorbe wrote:I get the feeling that this thread is about to erupt in chaos..
Glare: roflcopter, DBE
right, how old are you? Your attacks are so annoying and immature, that any good points you MIGHT have are washed out. I can barley read this thread (specifically your posts) without getting a headache.

If you want people to respect you and really get your points, please, for the love of god get off the high and mighty stance.

I am not a big post - writer.. I think other than my (intentionally) sarcastic and rude reply to you, the only other one i did was in the other game we were in together.

So don't expect me to really rev up and meet your accusations in some term paper. as I said before I have a life and this IS just a game.

I's like to know why if your main accusation is I FOLLOWED rofl ON ALL THE WRONG BANDWAGONS (Hindsight is 20/20 ) Did you not notice Korts on both those wagons as well?

You need to not be selective with your accusations if you're gonna use such a broad base. and what about rofl? He is the EVOL BUNNY who actually took action and started bandwagons, we dont know if he knew ahead of time they werent scums, so your claim that he LYNCHED ALL TEH WRONG people is bullshit. It was a MAJORITY decision, as you informed us, 50% + 1, so it wasn't anything you can pin on one person. and easy for you to point the finger when you wouldn't make up your mind all day yesterday.
You still don't understand why I voted for you and your personal attacks on me show how immature you really are, because I haven't gotten personal this game and you have.

You not only follow roflcotper around from bandwagon to bandwagon but you also contribute no original thought of your own.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #60) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:40 pm

Post by dcorbe »

I'd also like to point out the fact that others ARE taking me seriously, because I'm not the only one who has placed a vote on you today. You keep saying how you don't have time to keep up with my posts, but I'm really not posting that frequently anymore. If you don't have time to play this game then you need to ask to be replaced.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #61) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:12 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:Fine, I agree that the power role successful tonight claiming helps the town more than it hurts it, so here goes.

I'm the Roleblocker. I blocked dcorbe tonight. Therefore I'm pretty sure he's mafia.
You couldn't possibly have roleblocked me because I'm the doctor and interestingly enough I'm pretty convinced that you're town because you were my choice for the night.

This also means I'll probably be NKed tonight, but this game isn't fun to me anymore anyways mostly because of DBE's attitude.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:13 am

Post by dcorbe »

dcorbe wrote:
Korts wrote:Fine, I agree that the power role successful tonight claiming helps the town more than it hurts it, so here goes.

I'm the Roleblocker. I blocked dcorbe tonight. Therefore I'm pretty sure he's mafia.
You couldn't possibly have roleblocked me because I'm the doctor and interestingly enough I'm pretty convinced that you're town because you were my choice for the night.

This also means I'll probably be NKed tonight, but this game isn't fun to me anymore anyways mostly because of DBE's attitude.
The only possible way you could have roleblocked me and you stayed alive is if the mob didn't submit an NK the previous night.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:17 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:
dcorbe wrote:@korts,

In response to a couple of your questions:

Yes, I believe the fact that she's following roflcopter onto the wrong wagons is relevant because she keeps doing it, and further defending roflcopter's voting record by calling it "aggressive scum hunting". Keep that comment in mind when you go back and reread roflcopter. He really hasn't done much scum hunting at all and he's done absolutely zero to justify his votes.
But you state it as if she must know it's the wrong wagon. That is not an objective point. If she's scum, she knows. If she isn't, she doesn't. Being on a wagon that turns out later to be wrong isn't damning, if it would be, hell, you'd be a hypocrite.
dcorbe wrote: Also I would pose to you this question: Why is my case against Darla so "borderline?" What has she done so far to justify her voting record? Please quote posts if you can.
Why do you ask those two questions as if they had anything to do with each other? Your case is borderline because, while you have some fair points, it's intertwined with BS (see above, for instance). I never said she justified her voting record. That's another business.
dcorbe wrote: When I confonted Darla about her voting record, she seems to be doing everything she can to discredit her aggressors instead of responding intelligently to the criticism levied against her. Do you not agree that a lot her actions towards me have been very OMGUSy? And do you not agree that OMGUS is a scum tell?
I agree that Darla is scummy, and yes, when you get down to it her arguments boil down to OMGUS, but I never denied that. Why are you trying to set me up like this?
dcorbe wrote: The few points she did try to legitimately mount a defense against were the points I brought up about her bandwagoning. She tried to explain that she was pressure voting and that it's a valid scum hunting technique. It is true, pressure votes can be a useful scum hunting tool but you usually have to back up your vote with a case as well, because otherwise scum could simply hide behind that excuse to justify their votes with no real case against their victim.

-Daniel
What you say is true, but I don't see why you're explaining this to me, buddy.
Dude, I'm NOT trying to set you up, see the last post I just made. I honsetly wanted to know what your opinion was.

With 4 town alive, we all need to be on the same page today to even achieve a lynch. roflcopter and DBE aren't going to vote for each other because they're the scum pair.

If you think I've got it wrong I need to know how and why, that's the motivation behind me asking you specifically those questions because you're pretty much confirmed town in my eyes.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:18 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:
dcorbe wrote:

Hell, that's stupid. That claim would mean scum didn't send in a kill? I call BS. Don't confuse the town, plz.
If you think I'm BSing you, why don't you just lynch me and find out? I'm pretty over this whole situation anyways and I'm probably never going to play another game with DBE again.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #65) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:18 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:
dcorbe wrote:

Hell, that's stupid. That claim would mean scum didn't send in a kill? I call BS. Don't confuse the town, plz.
If you think I'm BSing you, why don't you just lynch me and find out? I'm pretty over this whole situation anyways and I'm probably never going to play another game with DBE again.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:21 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:Hell, this shit is confusing me. I really don't know if you're BSing or not, who knows, maybe scum didn't send a kill after all, to lure a power role into claiming.
It would be kind of stupid for the scum not to kill.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:23 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:Anyway, if you're town, you wouldn't/shouldn't say "why don't you just lynch me" because, hey, we're in LYLO, methinks. We can't afford to mislynch.
I told you, I'm done.. I just don't care anymore.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #68) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:35 am

Post by dcorbe »

roflcopter or DBE need to be lynched today
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:46 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:We wait for everyone else to check in, in case there's a counterclaim.
You don't see what roflcopter is doing right now? Rather than answer my question he's trying to completely take over the thread by calling for a mass claim. A mass claim right now is NOT A GOOD IDEA.

He's trying to figure out exactly why his kill didn't go through so he can take out the power role tonight. He's not stupid, he submitted a kill.

As for you claiming roleblocker, that's complete BS too. It just occured to me that besides the fact that the scum didn't submit a kill order (which is highly unlikely) I may have picked you not knowing that you in fact are scum and you or roflcopter were role blocked by someone else.

Which means DBE may not be scum after all, she may just be a whiney little brat.

Unvote

Vote: Korts

-Daniel
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:52 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:*facepalm*

dcorbe, this is how it goes: when a power role is claimed, we wait for a counterclaim. until then, hold your fire.
We can't keep talking in the mean time?

How's this for holding my fire:
Confirm Vote: Korts
and BTW using "Confirm Vote" certainly isn't entirely useless as you say it is. It's great for emphasis.

This too:
Korts wrote:Hi guys, I'm scum!
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #71) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:01 am

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:Mind if I vote you for being stupid?
you're not as clever as you think you are.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #72) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:09 pm

Post by dcorbe »

ShadowGirl wrote:-is reading through the last page-

For what it's worth, I'm town.

So, dcorbe, if Korts and roflcopter are scum, than that leaves DBE to be roleblocker?
I can't really speculate DBE's role at this point. All I know is Korts is lying through is teeth. That only leaves DBE or roflcopter as the other scum and as much of a shit attitude as she's been copping lately I still think roflcopter is far more likely to be flip scum.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #73) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:16 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:
dcorbe wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:-is reading through the last page-

For what it's worth, I'm town.

So, dcorbe, if Korts and roflcopter are scum, than that leaves DBE to be roleblocker?
I can't really speculate DBE's role at this point. All I know is Korts is lying through is teeth. That only leaves DBE or roflcopter as the other scum and as much of a shit attitude as she's been copping lately I still think roflcopter is far more likely to be flip scum.
And what convinced you that I'm lying through my teeth? The fact that I asked you to wait for a counterclaim? Now you're talking.
No, the fact that you claim to have roleblocked me. You couldn't have possibly role blocked me if there were no NK. There would be no reason for an NK not to have occured.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:
dcorbe wrote: No, the fact that you claim to have roleblocked me. You couldn't have possibly role blocked me if there were no NK. There would be no reason for an NK not to have occured.
So yeah, here we are, fingers firmly pointed at each other, it looks like it won't be us deciding this one.
I think we all need to take a moment, calm down, and analyze this situation for what it is -- myself included.

Fact 1) There was no NK
Fact 2) I've claimed Doc
Fact 3) Korts has claimed Role Block

Why was there no NK?

It occurred to me that there might not have been a night choice as a matter of strategy so that the town would tie itself up into WIOFMy knots today, and it seems to have worked to some degree, at least on me; however, it didn't really work until roflcopter asked for a mass claim.

By not NKing the mob left two power roles alive. By asking for the mass claim, roflcopter was betting that there would be a conflict of interests and that bet has paid off. Now he's going to sit back and watch korts and I go at it until one of us are lynched. Bravo. Nice move.

If we mislynch today the game still isn't over but it will most certainly swing into the mob's favor. With only 3 town alive, the town would then need to score 2 correct lynches in a row AND another NK would have to be blocked in order to achieve victory. That's going to be impossible to do practically, so we must lynch correctly today.

Back to the lack of NK last night.. Since we now have 2 claims which are in direct contradiction to one another (myself and korts) we should step carefully. There's no way right now for either of us to prove our claims so lynching either korts or myself is a little bit dangerous because we could technically both be correct if the mob refused to submit an NK for the previous night. If we are both correct, and one of us gets lynched we go into the situation I described above.. It will almost assuredly result in a mob victory.

As I indicated earlier, Korts' claim sort of damages my opinion on whether or not DBE is scum, but I'm still convinced that roflcopter especially after demanding a mass claim like that.

Unvote

dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #75) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by dcorbe »

sorry, tags screwed up.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #76) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:01 pm

Post by dcorbe »

ShadowGirl wrote:Well, if we mislynch today we are screwed - getting two correct lynches and having an NK blocked? Well, that's if there is indeed a roleblock position.

I do agree that it wouldn't be wise to lynch either you [dcorbe] or Korts. With no way of proving the claims, other than lynching...

However, I ask this - do you believe that rofl would be sly enough to not submit a NK? Also - if it to believed that you two are both being honest, that leaves DBE to be rofl's partner.
Yeah, I think he's smart enough to do that. So far he's managed to survive this game well into Day 3 by flying COMPLETELY under the radar AND he scored 2 quick lynches in the process. I'm played with him before so I know for a fact that he is capable of contributing well-formed opinions on people which he really isn't doing this game..

Given what has transpired over the last couple of pages, I think the bunny needs to be lynched.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #77) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by dcorbe »

@Korts: That's two. Like I said the entire town needs to be on the same page with today's lynch. The only person we haven't heard from since the call for mass claim is Azimuth. What do you suppose he is going to claim if he so choses to claim.

I'll tell you it won't be Doctor.
If he claims Roleblocker, then we know you're roflcopter's scum buddy
If he claims Vanilla, then we should probably look at DBE some more tomorrow.

That shouldn't effect your vote today; however. I've noticed you have not argued against any of the roflcopter case points so I assume you either think he's scum or you're just laying low. In which case you should cast your vote right now. If you're town and you think he's scum then you should have no reason not to Vote: roflcopter right now.

If you don't think he's scum now's the time to stand up and make a really convincing argument on his behalf.

-Daniel
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #78) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Unvote

Lynch all liars
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #79) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:
dcorbe wrote:
Unvote

Lynch all liars
Who said I lied?

unvote

So that's how it is. For a moment I was convinced you're the doc, dcorbe.
You lied. Seriously, what's more believable?

A) DBE got roleblocked as she PMed the mod her kill target for the night, resulted in an NK. I protected you so I thought (incorrectly) that I had a hit.

B) You roleblocked me, I protected you and the scum didn't submit a kill for the night.

I'm more inclined to believe Azimuth's claim than yours because it just doesn't seem likely to me that the scum didn't submit an NK. And if I believe his claim I also believe that he roleblocked DBE, which means we need to look at her as well.

Further more I set a trap for you to hop on roflcopter's wagon and you fell for it hook line and sinker. Nobody should be at L-1 right now unless the town is *SURE* that we have a good lynch target tonight.

You had me convinced right up until about 2 pages ago that you were town.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #80) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:37 pm

Post by dcorbe »

EBWOP:
dcorbe wrote: A) DBE got roleblocked as she PMed the mod her kill target for the night, resulted in
no
NK. I protected you so I thought (incorrectly) that I had a hit.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #81) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:00 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:If we're talking about "proof," admittedly I didn't breadcrumb, but I have been against dcorbe and trying to make a case on him Day 3. Sadly there weren't enough points against him that I could push to a lynch.

SG, rofl, this game is in your hands. We've got the scumpair, we just need to lynch them. I'd go with dcorbe first, and block Azim.
Her decision is an important one but the game isn't in entirely in her hands Quit trying to pressure and manipulate her into doing your dirty work, scum. We still have roflcopter around to make a decision and I think now that he's been vindicated he will make a correct decision in benefit of the town.

ShadowGirl: Remember, it takes
to lynch.

Please keep this in mind when making your decision:
dcorbe wrote: what's more believable?

A) DBE got roleblocked as she PMed the mod her kill target for the night, resulted in no NK. I protected you so I thought (incorrectly) that I had a hit.

B) You roleblocked me, I protected you and the scum didn't submit a kill for the night.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #82) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:19 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:
C) dcorbe got roleblocked by Korts as he PMed his kill, and when he messed up his claim, his partner helped him out.
Here's the problems with this:

1) You never even entertained this as an option yourself until now. I would think if it were that obvious to you that you would have brought it up as a point of discussion when you and I started that conversation earlier.

2) This theory doesn't even attempt to explain why there was a lack of a night kill.

You're back pedaling, dude.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #83) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:21 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:wow. Come home from a Friday night of parties and you guys have posted like mad. Catching up now, will post as soon as I do.
Darla,

I wouldn't even bother if I were you. You've completely lost all your credibility at this point. Everyone in this game except for roflcopter has you fingered for scum.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:00 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I think you are both lying, I think Az is the Role Block and I know I am the cop.

He claims ot have RB'd me last night, and I was RB'd since I got no results.

There are only 2 Power Roles.

Thus I think both you and dcorbe are lying.
Quite convenient how you claim a role and a scenario which we could not possibly verify? No results because you were roleblocked? How would we possibly know that.

Not to mention there's still an outstanding case against you which is very extensive and detailed.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:17 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Because AZ said he RB'd me. I got no results. We have no way to prove your claim either now do we?
My claim is more believable because it's pretty obvious that korts lied about role blocking me at this point.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: we have someone CLAIMING to have RB'd me. Doc is an opportunist claim, its an excuse to say not to lynch you, because you are the doc.

IMO you are Korts partner. It explains why you constantly asked him if he thought I was being OMGUSy and ignoring the fact he was on both 'THE RONG WAGONS' too.
Here you go again. I'm so sick of your crap, Darla... I love how you completely ignore the rest of my case and focus on the one thing I said desperately hoping that if you can discredit me it will somehow invalidate the rest of my argument against you. You're horrible at misdirection, and horrible scum in general. You've looked scummy since day 1. And guess what, obviously
EVERYONE
agrees with me, because
EVERYONE
here except roflcopter has called your actions scummy at least once in this game. Yet you continue your ad-hom attack campaign against me. You are quite simply the biggest bitch I've ever met.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: Then you two devised this little plot hoping no one would counter claim, and you two would avoid the lynch because you had the PRs.
You're still having reading comprehension problems, because it was roflcopter who started this little massclaim, not me.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: And tbh I think Korts is the more obvious of you two, and that he is more of a threat as scum since he is more experienced and should be lynched first.
If you're so convinced that I'm the liar and I'm the scum then why aren't you voting for me? Oh wait, I get it.. You're distancing yourself from korts so that when he gets lynched for being a liar you can come off looking pro-town. Sorry.. Not gonna work.

Wait... you have to take it even further and set up your mis-lynch for tomorrow:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: I think our scum pair lies in dcorbe/Korts

vote:Korts because you're the one who is lying here, unless you gambited the fake claim and are really vanilla which is stupid.
As Azimuth pointed out this will all get sorted anyways, so it really doesn't matter what I say to you at this point.
Azimuth wrote: Like I said, we can lynch Korts today if we must. I'll roleblock DBE tonight, and everything will get sorted the next day.

We still need roflcopter and/or ShadowGirl for any of this, though, so we may have to wait until Saturday or whenever
Remind me to /out myself or get myself replaced in any game you join.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #86) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:05 am

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:dcorbe, first off, this is a game, nothing said in these should be taken seriously. Secondly, your whole tirade against my emotional posting was just nullified by that post of yours.
So your emotional outbursts are acceptable but mine aren't? What's that word you like to use to describe me? Hypocrite?
DarlaBlueEyes wrote: secondly, just because rofl 'started' the massclaim doesn't mean he has to be scum. He didn't claim a PR right away now did he? No.
You're still twisting my words. I didn't say roflcopter was scummy. In fact I said the complete opposite. I used the word "vindicated" to describe what he has done because these claims have basically confirmed him town.

DarlaBlueEyes wrote: You were the first to claim a PR then added a few more, this game sucks cos of Darla's <nice btw> The in the area of 321 you are buddying up to Korts BIG time, and say rofl and dbe are the scum.
I was buddying up to Korts because I was sure (AS THE DOC) that I had a hit on Korts because there was no NK. I was wrong plain and simple and Azi's claim makes it obvious why.

I'm not going to bother to address the rest of your post because it's all stuff that I've already addressed, and I don't feel the need to keep repeating things over and over again just because you do.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #87) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:35 pm

Post by dcorbe »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I really appreciate the thought out, and well worded response dcorbe, that totally confirmed my belief that you are indeed scum. Again, I'd vote you but then I know it'd only be said I was omgusing so I will stay on Korts, your scum buddy.
Darla: Here's a hint. Busing korts is a horrible idea right now because you WILL be roleblocked by Azimuth tonight. When we all wake up tomorrow the ratio will be 4:1. With 5 alive, you will have to convince 3 of us that you're not scummy. That's a tall order considering that 3 out of the 4 of us have at one point or another called your actions scummy. It would probably have been wiser to mount a better defense for yourself earlier on in the game instead of attacking me.

You need Korts to remain alive right now to have any shot at victory, because Azi can't role block you both. If you can keep him alive, you've got a decent shot at an NK tonight, and that would result in a victory for you.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #88) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:05 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:I don't want to put you down, dcorbe, but this is all only if Azimuth's the real roleblocker, which he isn't. I could even see an Azim-Darla scumpair...
But you're not going to make a case against Darla because you know I'm correct. You were so convinced a page ago that I was Azim's scum partner. Why the sudden change of heart?
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #89) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:32 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:Compare Darla's scenario to your scenarios, which are based absolutely 100% on solid fact that everyone in the game knows. How is your scenario easier to verify than any other? Tell me that.
@Korts: Please tell me who's scenerios are based absolutely on 100% fact, mine or Darla's? It's not clear from your post.

Thanks.

-Daniel
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #90) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:18 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Awesome game guys :)

@Korts: You really had me fooled until the mass claim

@roflcopter: I like what you did but I only wish you had done a little more to hold up a defense. You really started looking scummy on day 2.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #91) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:39 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Azimuth wrote:
Porochaz wrote:DarlaBlueEyes - Cop - Lynched Day 4
Oh, you sadist! :lol: I was all set to send in another night choice and everything.

Very interesting game. The way I see it, mafia came within an hour of near-certain victory. I guess going home early on a Friday night pays off sometimes.
Without your claim I would have actually given korts the benefit of the doubt and would have instead concentrated on a DBE lynch. That would have given us a another day to play but I would have gone after roflcopter next and it probably would have wound up being a mob victory in the end.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #92) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:53 pm

Post by dcorbe »

sorry mod.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #93) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:49 pm

Post by dcorbe »

Korts wrote:dcorbe, I think you played a pretty good game, up until the massclaim. You truly did BS too much. Tip: if I'm already covered in shit, throwing some more at me won't make it stick. Other than this, though, it was a pleasure arguing with you. Just don't get personal, or feel insulted when others' arguments start to boil down to BS. Call them out for it, but no need to get angry over it. It's just a game.
I think the same notion could be extended to one other person here, but you're ultimately correct. I made a snap decision to go off the rails towards the end of the game there and I truly wish I could take it back.
dcorbe
dcorbe
Goon
dcorbe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #94) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:42 pm

Post by dcorbe »

18 pages has to be some sort of record for like the shortest game ever, doesn't it?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”