ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:53 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Ah, hello all. I'm supposed to be studying for a math exam, but this seems far more interesting.

I've taken a quick skim of all the pages, but my attention has been drawn to the rather quick wagon for Alabaska. Other than pointing suspicion at others within the last page, I hadn't taken any of his actions to be particularily scummy. Rofl and Korts were rather quick to condemn him to lynch, but I don't really get the partnership vibe. All in all, I'm most wary rofl because he seems to be trying to incite reactions out of people.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:59 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Yes, go ahead. I should probably have just tried to see if Shadow was available.

Mm, yes - I'm rereading the pages a bit more thoroughly now.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:43 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Natarisha - The self vote could either of been an act to look scummy, but due to it being so early it would be no doubt dismissed and made to look like a random, albeit silly vote or it was to get discussing going.

Darla - Cautious as far as voting. I might have pegged her for cop, but since they've been killed off... But, did not realize her vote was key in lynching Alabaska. Either a big oversight or subtly scummy behaviour.

Rofl - He seems that every post he's pointing the finger at someone else, but with hardly any basis behind it. Once again, it seems that he's trying to be in the spotlight and to provoke others, so either he has nothing to lose [being a townie] or mafia and can dispatch of whoever has been picking on him the most.

Lowell [Merely to bring up quotes] - Was the only one voting for Alabaska before the bandwagon started, at which rolfcopter and Korts quickly joined in. However, it wasn't before this post:
Alabaska J wrote: I see we haven't lynched Lowell yet. :( I'm also happy with a Korts lynch, as I think they are scumbuddies, if the town (for whatever reason) is more comfortable going that way.
Also:
roflcopter wrote:it is beautiful you should get on it with us.
[In response to Darla commenting that this was the start of a 'beautiful bandwagon'.

Korts - Other than the above, I see no reasons for suspicion. However, these are the only few people that have given me the feeling of scum. Overally passive playing [?]

Poj - Lurker, but probably not as a tactic to stay under the radar, as I think he might need a prod by now. I get a neutral vibe, probably a townie.

dcorbe - At first a bit lurky, and seems to be looking for other people's input frequently, as perhaps a way to gain good will among them?

Vote: roflcopter
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:10 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Oops, disregard. My bad - the cop being killed was in another game I replaced someone in.

Ah, thank you, this is indeed my first analysis post.

Mm, it is true that you have had a handle in some attacks so I would write you off on the buddying count.

Yes, I'm trying to stitch together as much information in my mind as I can but until I interact with other people past events can only go so far as giving me a read on them.

If there's anyone I'm curious about it's Darla, though Korts has me rather interested too. Overall, Darla doesn't seem anywhere as shifty as Korts does. The thing about people's oversights as that either they are skimming through things or tend to generally not pay as much attention, or are purposely avoiding question. I believe Darla is more the former.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:44 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

No, I don't mean to comment on you past that second sentence - the insight on Darla is just about her, and I was not trying to imply that you were the former.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:59 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

The only thing I'd like to point out is that on the first page it says that two players have been given power roles [other than mafia], so it's not really that odd that dcorbe would know that.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Hn. Well, until he answers any of the questions brought up/or he's replaced [but isn't it a little early for that? It's only been... about a day.] my vote shall stay on him.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:44 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Don't know why I said replacement, I meant prod.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:01 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

roflcopter wrote:
Natirasha wrote:I actually can't get an avatar because my photobucket account got hijacked by 4chan...
well that doesn't seem to be on the topic of playing a game of mafia, but its still the random voting phase so thats ok...
Natirasha wrote:Natirasha: Now with avatar!
a followup to the prior, non-game-related post...
Natirasha wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Natirasha wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
unvote: Alabaska
because I just saw that you are a fellow Texan.
I live in Dallas.

me too ^^ (well a few miles north but who's counting?)
Well, I'm more accurately living in Ft. Worth.
hey, no longer chit chatting about avatars, wonderful! oh, wait, now you're talking about your hometown. gee willikers thats a great way to find scum.
Talking about random things during random voting. Who'd have thought?
roflcopter wrote:
Natirasha wrote:I always start games with a self-vote. I can provide far too many examples, if you want.
here he is, relating how the self-vote should be considered a null-tell. and note, still not actually participating in this particular game of mafia that we're playing, as he's just further building his 'i always self vote' meta.
I will agree this is a bit scummy - he's quick to defend it.

I more or less with the rest of what you said: he hasn't contributed anything original nor has he really made any solid points.

I haven't seen much of him in awhile, so I'm inclined to think he's been lurking for the past while after everyone dogged on him for the self-vote.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:28 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Oh dear. Well, Nat, either you have nothing to defend yourself with or you're simply not putting much effort into this game.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:01 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Oh, forgot to change my vote:
unvote, vote natirasha.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Wow. I was sure that was indeed L-1. If I knew it was, I wouldn't have added my vote on. I had not intended to rush hammer him, but I won't disagree that the FoS against me isn't justified - even I agree that looks really scummy. Now that I look back I think it would have been better that Nat had gotten himself replaced instead of giving up - it was a mercy lynch, pretty much.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:30 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

@Azimuth: There may have been a vote count three posts before the hammer, but it didn't say how many were needed to lynch.

Unfortunately, at the moment I have to study for two exams tommorow so no thorough posts until I get home from school on Friday.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

-is reading through the last page-

For what it's worth, I'm town.

So, dcorbe, if Korts and roflcopter are scum, than that leaves DBE to be roleblocker?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:23 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

dcorbe wrote:
ShadowGirl wrote:-is reading through the last page-

For what it's worth, I'm town.

So, dcorbe, if Korts and roflcopter are scum, than that leaves DBE to be roleblocker?
I can't really speculate DBE's role at this point. All I know is Korts is lying through is teeth. That only leaves DBE or roflcopter as the other scum and as much of a shit attitude as she's been copping lately I still think roflcopter is far more likely to be flip scum.
I have a bad feeling about roflcopter, I mean, what's with the mass claim all of a sudden after things finally seemed to be semi-mellow?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Okay, perhaps not mellow but...

Also, I found it odd that is rofl so sure that the kill it was roleblocked also - he has been avoiding dcorbe's questioning.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Well, if we mislynch today we are screwed - getting two correct lynches and having an NK blocked? Well, that's if there is indeed a roleblock position.

I do agree that it wouldn't be wise to lynch either you [dcorbe] or Korts. With no way of proving the claims, other than lynching...

However, I ask this - do you believe that rofl would be sly enough to not submit a NK? Also - if it to believed that you two are both being honest, that leaves DBE to be rofl's partner.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

vote: roflcopter

Kudos if both you and Korts merely set up the whole doc/roleblocker thing and pulling the wool over our eyes.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:37 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Unvote.

Four power roles? Well, this certainly needs to be sorted out.

I'm inclined to believe Azimuth and dcorbe - they've each breadcrumbed/given indication of their role before all this massclaiming started. Azimuth on post 293, dcorbe on 278. Also, if Azimuth was indeed mafia he would have just lynched roflcopter - it would all be over then.
Korts wrote:Stating I lied won't make it so, friend. Here's how
I
see it. You and Azim are scum together, you sent the kill, and Azim, seeing you mess up a single claim by overcomplication, counterclaimed me to help you out of this mess. If we weren't in LYLO, I'd say lynch me, lynching me would uncover both scum, but hey, we're in LYLO.
So, by that logic that would mean that the other possible partnership would be you and DBE?
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I think you are both lying, I think Az is the Role Block and I know I am the cop.

He claims ot have RB'd me last night, and I was RB'd since I got no results.

There are only 2 Power Roles.

Thus I think both you and dcorbe are lying.
Both? So, would they only be counterclaiming to prove the other's innocence?

The only partnership I'm willing to rule out is DBE and dcorbe, as they're at each other's throats.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:45 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

It's amazing how much one perception's can change through a reread:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I really appreciate the thought out, and well worded response dcorbe, that totally confirmed my belief that you are indeed scum. Again, I'd vote you but then I know it'd only be said I was omgusing so I will stay on Korts, your scum buddy.
Well thought responses are only made by scum?

Anyway, I also might believe DBE - why bother claiming a power role when she could just say she's a townie? That would still an odd man out.
Korts wrote:Great. So now there's four power roles claimed. If you believe Azim, DBE, that leaves me paired with dcorbe? Do you think we as scum would organize such bad fakeclaims? Either dcorbe is lying or I am, but not both of us.
Korts wrote:@Darla. Who do you think is lying (Azimuth aside for a moment): dcorbe, or me?
Am I the only one who doesn't see this as him somehow trying to clear dcorbe?

Why's a partnership between them so unlikely?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:16 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

Vote: DBE
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:18 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

My basis is this: why wouldn't scum submit a kill? Mineswell, right?
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:39 am

Post by ShadowGirl »

Wow, good game everyone! And my first finished game. <3

And kudos to the scums - you nearly had me, as I was practically all for lynching rofl. Ha, even to the last minute I still had an inkling of a feeling that DBE was going to be innocent.

I thank everyone for being patient with me, especially after my oversight - though, I'll never forget how many it takes to lynch now. xD;

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”