mike-zim
mike-zim
Townie
mike-zim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #1) » Wed May 21, 2008 8:44 am

Post by mike-zim »

well i am waiting to see how people play. so i no lynch now and try and work things out!!!

oh and Hi
:D
mike-zim
mike-zim
Townie
mike-zim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (isolation #2) » Thu May 22, 2008 7:47 am

Post by mike-zim »

ok please clear a few points up for me

1 What is FoS?
2 What is OMGUS?
3 What is EBWOP

and

4 Why is no lynch a bad vote? is it because Mafia get to kill someone at night? If that is the case by random voting the chances of killing a townie is quite high and we are doing the Mafia's job for them? Even if 1 is killed a townie will die odds on. So by keeping everyone alive for the first night the chances of catching the Mafia are higher are they not?
mike-zim
mike-zim
Townie
mike-zim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #125 (isolation #3) » Thu May 22, 2008 10:12 am

Post by mike-zim »

well in that case

UNVOTE

VOTE: Eldritch Lord on grounds he doth protest too much.

sorry but what ninja mad sense in a way. (about the no lynch thing)
mike-zim
mike-zim
Townie
mike-zim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #4) » Fri May 23, 2008 5:34 am

Post by mike-zim »

[/b]vote: Eldritch[/b]
mike-zim
mike-zim
Townie
mike-zim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #5) » Fri May 23, 2008 5:36 am

Post by mike-zim »

vote:Eldritch

I will get the hang of this eventually
mike-zim
mike-zim
Townie
mike-zim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (isolation #6) » Tue May 27, 2008 8:05 pm

Post by mike-zim »

I am here. I just cant log on at work for some reason. i log in and it take me back to the way it was before i logged in. Very frustrating. When i get home i have work to do as i am studying.

Anyway, there seems to be alot of jumping around and i am really finding it hard to keep up with why everyone changes so quickly.

i am going to stick with my vote for El. Sorry dude but i thinkyou deflected very well in your "look at mokina" post.

If i am wrong then perhaps Mokina should be looked at but at this point i am going with my gut instinct

Confirm Vote: Eldrith
mike-zim
mike-zim
Townie
mike-zim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #313 (isolation #7) » Wed May 28, 2008 8:21 am

Post by mike-zim »

Wishy Washy? look this is my first game i am trying to participate as much as i can it is not easy. i didn't realise it took this much time just to get through the first day. i am learning.

As for who is scum and who is town i havent got the fogiest so i am going with my gut instinct and wont just change my vote because everyone else is.

I am not going to be so easily led i am afraid.

please do not misconstrue this as an emotional post, it isn't i am just clarifying my position so everyone knows i am not being "wishy washy" just that i am trying to learn and watch.
mike-zim
mike-zim
Townie
mike-zim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (isolation #8) » Wed May 28, 2008 8:25 pm

Post by mike-zim »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:
mike-zim wrote:Wishy Washy? look this is my first game i am trying to participate as much as i can it is not easy. i didn't realise it took this much time just to get through the first day. i am learning.

As for who is scum and who is town i havent got the fogiest so i am going with my gut instinct and wont just change my vote because everyone else is.

I am not going to be so easily led i am afraid.

please do not misconstrue this as an emotional post, it isn't i am just clarifying my position so everyone knows i am not being "wishy washy" just that i am trying to learn and watch.
Clueless noob excuse still does not apply, just so you know.

Gut instinct? Gut instinct is only there for when you have equal evidence for and against something. You will notice that you have massive amounts of evidence (13 pages worth) with which to make your decision. Do not make your decision on "gut instinct".
Just so you know, Gut instinct is where you have a feeling about something and go with it regardless of the evidence. Even if there was overwhelming evidence for one side you still take the other. So i think your understanding of gut instinct needs looking at.

I never said i was a clueless noob. i said that is did not realise the game took this much time. i do now and will try my best to participate more frequently.

As for my vote it seems like you are a bit upset that i will not change my vote by way of attacking the reason for doing so. Just because everyone else is changing votes frequently does not mean that i will. If i come accross something that really sways me then i will change but for now i believe my suspicions are correct.
mike-zim
mike-zim
Townie
mike-zim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (isolation #9) » Fri May 30, 2008 9:08 am

Post by mike-zim »

please explain to me what lurkerish is? so i can try and get of more use!

any way my reason for voting for El is that when the pressure was on he was trying to cling onto any shread he had to get the finger pointed else where. Just seemed a little too desperate to me. But i could be mis reading it totally.
mike-zim
mike-zim
Townie
mike-zim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (isolation #10) » Sat May 31, 2008 9:03 pm

Post by mike-zim »

Donkeyz doesnt seem scum to me. if he was and EL was town why not vote for him and get him to L-1. or they are both scum and he is trying to get the spot light off EL to try and save him.

I will have to reread and have a look at that situation.
mike-zim
mike-zim
Townie
mike-zim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:00 pm

Post by mike-zim »

dcorbe wrote: Since nobody is going to drop the hammer on El, I suppose the next best lynch target at this point is sidney. I'd like to get a discussion going on a possible sidney wagon.

-Daniel
May i ask why it needs to be a wagon? People should make up their own minds. and comtrary to popular belief i am not just following when i voted for EL.
mike-zim
mike-zim
Townie
mike-zim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #379 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:28 pm

Post by mike-zim »

Fair enough just wanted that cleared up!
mike-zim
mike-zim
Townie
mike-zim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #386 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:07 am

Post by mike-zim »

Iron Man wrote:I'm also going to
FoS: dcorbe
on the grounds for an insistancy for a role claim.
i take you mean this? I find it very opportunistic that you vote dcorbe straight after someone else has started to ask questions about their "scummyness".

I wonder are you taking the oppertunity to vote and then disappear again (as if i can talk lol). Very suspicious
mike-zim
mike-zim
Townie
mike-zim
Townie
Townie

Post Post #414 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:22 am

Post by mike-zim »

hmm this is hard. My suspicions have moved from El now his most recent posts have seemed more townie.

so
UNVOTE: EL

as for dcorbe i was so sure you were town but now with the claim and listing who is who (in your oppinion) it is a little sus. More than a little to be honest.

But for me Ironman is just a little more suspicious. He jumped in on his vote very oppotunistically

so
VOTE: Ironman

sorry if i seem inactive i am trying but i dont get alot of time work and study you know the drill.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”