Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:56 am

Post by Sethaniel »

Am I too late to post? I was having trouble before.
Whether you say I'm an evil genius, or you call me a lucky lurker and blame the town, the fact remains that two townies voted to lynch a claimed cop with a guilty result in lylo. -- Newbie 593
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:08 am

Post by Sethaniel »

I was just going to say that, in my very limited experience, it seems like people will be joking around for a few pages, then all of a sudden someone will decide that another person's post wasn't a joke, it was a scumtell, then someone else jumps on them for getting serious, and then we get some real discussion. So:

The actual random voting isn't all that helpful, it's what happens when someone tries to get serious that counts.
Whether you say I'm an evil genius, or you call me a lucky lurker and blame the town, the fact remains that two townies voted to lynch a claimed cop with a guilty result in lylo. -- Newbie 593
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by Sethaniel »

You'd think a Jester would wait to jump on his own bandwagon. . .
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:12 pm

Post by Sethaniel »

Surye wrote: You did not use logic to dissuade voters, you threatened them, that is different. That is scummy.
@Lquiz: Even if you are a townie, your play is anti-town. Right now you're not doing anything to help us. See, if you get lynched, any scum on the wagon can just claim you weren't acting pro-town, that all you did was threaten people not to vote for you. Talk to people, ask them questions, make them post! If you are town, you should realize- we can't scumhunt based on nothing but who voted for whom and in what order -- we need to have opinions and rationales to discuss.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:05 am

Post by Sethaniel »

Okay. I haven't posted, since the only thing that's been going on is the Lquiz issue.

Look, I gave you a chance, Lquiz-- I said "say something logical or reasonable to defend yourself." And you responded by claiming that lynching you would lose the game for the town.

I am ready to hammer Lquiz.

I do think it would be considerate to allow some time for any responses to this, including unvotes or an actual defense of Lquiz.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #5) » Thu May 01, 2008 8:04 am

Post by Sethaniel »

Hmm. Interesting points against Celebloki. Not really a defense of Lquiz, though.

Also, despite their discussion, Hasdgfas and ChaosOmega are both still voting Lquiz.

So,
vote Lquiz
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #6) » Tue May 06, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by Sethaniel »

Although, so many players have been replaced or are hardly posting, it's still tough to get a read on anyone.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #7) » Wed May 07, 2008 8:19 am

Post by Sethaniel »

surye wrote:
celebloki wrote: you all want to believe I'm scum then just do it and find out that you just lynched another townie.

*wince* I really hate when people say that. I would vote you on that alone, but everyone in this game seems to be using that damn ineffectual, emotional, threatening argument. It's not a protown argument.
qft
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #8) » Wed May 14, 2008 2:43 am

Post by Sethaniel »

celebloki wrote: who flew below radar while I had all the attention.
more like "who lost interest in the game and quit following the thread."

The way things are going right now, scum don't even have to post, they can just sit back and let the town kill itself off.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #9) » Wed May 14, 2008 8:41 am

Post by Sethaniel »

@Surye: you too. at least we're posting.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #10) » Fri May 16, 2008 1:15 am

Post by Sethaniel »

@grimmy: Yes, I hammered Lquiz. He was acting incredibly scummy. I told him that his play was scummy, and he needed to do something other than threaten everyone who voted for him. His response was to claim that lynching him would lose the game for the town. I posted my intention to hammer, and while two of the people on the wagon posted arguments against celebloki, neither of them removed their vote from Lquiz.

@Surye: my point was that there were so many lurkers/replacements that it's hard to get a read on anyone.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #11) » Sun May 18, 2008 2:10 am

Post by Sethaniel »

It's also kind of strange that immediately after saying
I'm not liking Sethaniel a whole lot, and perhaps a bit of pressure might not be bad in his direction, though I suggest we look to Celebloki next,
Surye EBWOP votes Sethaniel. Didn't he just say he suggested we look to Celebloki?
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #12) » Sun May 18, 2008 11:13 pm

Post by Sethaniel »

Your lynch plan is a plan for disaster at LYOL
What are you talking about? I don't have a lynch plan.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #13) » Tue May 20, 2008 2:43 am

Post by Sethaniel »

@Surye: How about by quoting the post where I say this supposed lynch plan?

Grimmy is the only one I can remember with a lynch plan. He's the one who said
I figure that this group has been spllit up into three sets of two.
If one is guilty, then the other would probably be guilty too.
Seth & Surye
Celebloki & JL
CO & Mellow.

So if one of any of therse pairs gets lynched and found guilty, my vote will IMMEDIATELY be placed for the other.
And the opposite is true. If one is innocent, then the other is off the hook in my eyes.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #14) » Thu May 22, 2008 5:05 am

Post by Sethaniel »

Sir Tornado wrote: The reason for Sethenel wagon? You'll find, if you read yourself, there wasn't any given. That wagon grew from 0 to 3 without anyone making any serious case against him
Sethwagon participants- Grimmy, Surye, and Mellow.

Grimmy's reason: ? He has a lynch plan. I don't know why I'm at the top, or why he's so sure clearing me would automatically clear Surye.

Surye's reason: Apparently, he thought Grimmy's lynch plan was my plan. Therefore, I think it makes sense for him to change votes to Grimmy.

Mellow: Again, ? He never posts a case against me. The closest he gets to a reason is "yeah, that's right, it's L-1."

I don't like Grimmy's plan. Not just because I'm at the top of the list. I think it's a terrible idea to pair people up like that, and immediately declare that one person's innocence or guilt will automatically condemn or clear the other. Especially because I don't see much evidence of connection between the pairs.

FoS Grimmy

I don't want to put us at L-1 too quickly, and there's another person I suspect.

FoS Mellowed Man

First he pushes Celebloki hard, while simultaneously FoSing ChaosOmega for pushing Celebloki. Then, when Grimmy lays out his plan, Mellow jumps on the Sethwagon without giving a reason. After Surye leaves the wagon, but more importantly
when Grimmy states his plan to vote Mellow if Seth comes up innocent,
Mellow suddenly switches his vote to Grimmy.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #15) » Tue May 27, 2008 3:31 am

Post by Sethaniel »

Vote: MellowedMan

See previous posts.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #16) » Wed May 28, 2008 1:55 am

Post by Sethaniel »

Wait- mellow is seriously arguing that I must be scum because I didn't participate in the mislynch of a townie? I didn't vote for Grimmy because I was also suspicious of Mellow.

If the scum don't wagon Mellow with my vote on him, it basically proves to me that he's scum.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #17) » Fri May 30, 2008 4:52 am

Post by Sethaniel »

Looks like we're all waiting for Sir Tornado.

He hasn't posted in over a week, though.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:09 am

Post by Sethaniel »

From scum to town:

MM
CO
Celebloki
Sir Tornado

My thoughts atm, anyway. . .
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:25 pm

Post by Sethaniel »

@CO: So low? there's only 4 people on the list. I'm torn between CO and Celebloki as scum.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:59 am

Post by Sethaniel »

Wow. So:
MM thinks Sir Tornado and either CO or Seth (voting CO)
Seth thinks MM and either CO or Celebloki (voting MM)
Celebloki thinks CO and Seth (not voting)
CO thinks Celebloki and? (voting Celebloki)
Sir Tornado thinks ? (not voting)

Well, since Celebloki and Sir Tornado aren't voting, they must not be the scum pair. If they were, they could have already won this game.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:51 pm

Post by Sethaniel »

Okay Celebloki. I am leaning toward you as townie. Sir T is away till June 11, so no help there.

vote: ChaosOmega.

Let's see what the scum have to say.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by Sethaniel »

What do you mean,
MM wrote: I was the only one who is voting someone so it's really suspicious of Seth to do this. Besides, he had been voting me previously.
You contradicted yourself in the same sentence. CO was voting Celebloki, and I was voting you.

I think Sir T is town. If he's away until June 11, then we need to get scum to bus if we want a lynch.

It's looking even more likely that you are scum. You were voting your partner until he hit L-1, then you unvoted so Celebloki couldn't hammer.

unvote, vote MM
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:29 pm

Post by Sethaniel »

I'm sure MM is scum. Why not vote him?

Between Celebloki and CO, Celeb's play seems more like newbishness and insecurity than scum.

I went to CO to see what would happen, and MM immediately jumped off and started screaming about how bad L-1 is.

Since Sir T isn't here, at least one scum needs to be on board for a lynch right now. If MM ain't voting CO, then that lynch ain't happening.

So I went back to my original choice for today.

L-1 isn't a bad thing in LyLo if we're lynching scum.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:35 am

Post by Sethaniel »

I'm having fun ;)

It's only a game, MM.

If it turns out we're both townies, though, lol!

Although:
MM wrote: I think Sir Tornado is scum, and then as to whom is the 2nd scum I'm not sure. I'm leaning between ChaosOmega and Sethaniel, probably, not sure which...
You (Seth) and Celebloki are scum, hence your willingness to say he's town, and after Celebloki's previous post just then, which was just darn scummy.
Sethaniel just wanted to say Sir Tornado is town on purpose, because he knows it himself, since Seth is scum.
[/quote]

MM sure is flip-flopping a lot. First he's sure Sir T is scum, with CO or Seth a close second-- says Celebloki plays scummy in all his games, so he's probably town. Now he's sure Sir T is town, and Seth and Celeb are the scumpair.
Sethaniel
Sethaniel
Goon
Sethaniel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by Sethaniel »

ha-ha-ha!

Well, once we pretty much quicklynched the Jester on the first day, this town was screwed.

(At least I wasn't in on the Jester lynch. . .)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”