mini #585 - A Tempest Has Formed (Over), Thanks Patrick!!

Hypatia
Hypatia
Goon
Hypatia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by Hypatia »

Confirm
Mini 779 - Killer in Smalltown Y - Mary Rose the Split Personality
Hypatia
Hypatia
Goon
Hypatia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by Hypatia »

whoo, random voting...
Hypatia
Hypatia
Goon
Hypatia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:18 pm

Post by Hypatia »

Evilgorrilaz wrote:@Hypatia
You don't believe in it?
And can you change ur avatar, it freaks me out T_T
In random voting? I can take it or leave it.

About the avatar, sorry but no. I consider my avatar much less sensibility-offending than many out there.
Hypatia
Hypatia
Goon
Hypatia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:32 am

Post by Hypatia »

Coheedcambria wrote:
nobodys yet to give a tell, its making it difficult
By the beginning of Page 2? That'd be an interesting game.

We are now apparantly out of random voting, but what we're *into* I don't know.

That's a very interesting point Gaspode made about ashmite (40), but I think it's entirely conjectural right now. Later in the game I would pay more attention to it, but it's too early to have anything solid behind it.

Evilgorillaz is not making me very happy right now, especially post 50. Those "I am making a post which could be construed as a joke and defended as one, but there is no sarcasm on the internet so throws in a wrench of confusion" posts are never good for the town.
Hypatia
Hypatia
Goon
Hypatia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:08 am

Post by Hypatia »

I personally don't think "wagon happy" was ever really correct for Evilgorillaz. I would consider "wagonhappy" a term for someone who likes to bandwagon, and I think that's an individual playstyle issue rather than necessarily a scum or town tell. (Can being wagonhappy be dangerous? Yes.) As was said earlier, he didn't seem very wagonhappy, and if he turns up town the quick voters on him will prove interesting.

I found Evilgorillaz specifically scummy for his joke post at 50, and although post 65 was not overtly scummy it did not make him seem townier to me. However it seems to me that the suspicion going around him went up quickly, and since he won the general award for "most scummy" in almost everyone's post we don't have a whole lot of information out of this.

I will do a thorough reread later today and see what my personal "second scummiest" would be so far. I would like to hear others' "runner-up" if they still think Evilgorillaz is scummiest, or their new first choice. I realize that almost everything is gut feelings and wild paranoiac theories on Day One, but it is good to start laying some stuff down.
Hypatia
Hypatia
Goon
Hypatia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:32 pm

Post by Hypatia »

alvinz95 wrote:And does my crap-logic contribute to scumminess? No, its just logic I tried to make up to comment on Gaspode.
Crap-logic
always
contributes to the general level of scumminess in the game. It's like peeing in the swimmingpool of this game. At best it's unhelpful. At worst it muddies the waters, obscuring *good* logic and reasons to suspect people, and misleading the less clearheaded of us. And crap-logic is scummy because scum have fewer good reasons to cast suspicion on townies than smart townies do on scum; so anytime you reach for the crap-logic you look like a scum trying to get a townie mislynch.
alvinz95 wrote:Again I say, the crap-logic was just a reply, not real scumhunting.
Well I'll agree that crap-logic is not scumhunting... BUT IT'S STILL CRAP. {I had more but then I got to Gaspode's post 144, and he said it all.}
Hypatia
Hypatia
Goon
Hypatia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am

Post by Hypatia »

I have PMed the mod to request replacement. My job is going to be keeping me constantly busy for the next two weeks, and I did not expect this when I signed up for the game. I thought I would be able to give more time and effort to the game but it's just not possible now. My apologies to you all.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”