Open 298 - Follow the Cop...or Not - Town WIN!

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Open 298 - Follow the Cop...or Not - Town WIN!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:41 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Open 298
Follow the Cop...or Not

Spoiler: Setup
1 Compulsive Doctor
1 Cop
1 Tracker
1 Mafia Roleblocker
2 Mafia Goons
5 Townies

Special Mechanic

Mod Note: The cop's sanity is determined by whether or not the doctor is protecting him. If he's not being protected, his investigation is sane. If he is being protected, his investigation turns up paranoid.

Time (Phase):
Game Over! Town WINS!

Bartenders (Mod and Backup Mod):
CryMeARiver and sorasgoof

Closing Time (Deadline):
Open 24 hours!

Still Knockin' 'Em Back (4/11)

Iecerint survives and wins!
Plum

VasudeVa

ReaperCharlie

Andrius

Amrun survives and wins!
MarchHare
bv310

Quaroath survives and wins!
DarthYoshi

Shadow Dancer
Pirate Chemist

LordChronos survives and wins!

Drank Their Last Drink (6/11)

Andrius - Drunkard, Townie gets clumsily lynched with a rope on Day 1!
ReaperCharlie - Drunkard, Townie was shot in the face with a fuckin 12 gauge N1
VasudeVa - Nameless Sober, Mafia Goon, gets clumsily lynched with a rope on Day 2!
MarchHare - Drunkard, Townie, gets shot in the face with a fuckin 12 gauge Night 2!
DarthYoshi - Nameless Sober, Mafia Goon, gets clumsily lynched with a rope on Day 3!
Shadow Dancer - Drunkard, Townie, gets shot in the face with a fuckin 12 gauge Night 3!
Plum - Jonathan T. Smalls, Mafia Roleblocker, gets clumsily lynched with a rope on Day 4!

Thrown Out of the Bar (0/11)

There better be none... -_-

Guys Possibly Willing to Take Your Place if You Need to Go Puke

Snow_Bunny

chkflip
Shadow Dancer
Last edited by CryMeARiver on Tue May 03, 2011 2:19 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:43 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

The Bar Rules

Fundamental

1) The site-wide rules apply, please read them and don't do anything stupid.
1a) Do not edit posts. Do not use invisible text. Do not use small text.
2) Unless it is explicitly stated in your role PM that you can do so, do not talk about this game outside of the game thread.
3) Do not quote any communication you have with me, the moderator of the game. Depending on the circumstance, you may be able to paraphrase things I have sent you (such as a role PM). Use common sense and if you are unsure feel free to ask me via PM.
4) Be courteous to your fellow player. This is just a game - please don't bring personal grudges into the game. Try and keep it civil. Though I don’t mind cursing.
4a) Do not speak using all caps. It is rude and annoying.
4b) Don't be annoying.

Voting, Lynching & Death

5) For your vote to be counted, it must be bold, and in the form
Vote: sorasgoof.
or you may use the vote tag, in the form VOTE: sorasgoof
5a) Unvotes
are
necessary. I may just not count your vote if you don’t bother to unvote.
6) A lynch will occur when a player achieves 50% +1 of the votes. When this has happened, any subsequent votes and unvotes will not be counted, and the game will enter twilight. Night will begin as soon as I have declared the lynch.
6a) If a lynch has not been achieved by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be considered lynched. If there are multiple players with the most votes, whichever player reached that number of votes first will be considered lynched.
7) You may vote for a “No Lynch” if desired. If 50% of the players in the game vote for a no lynch, the game will progress to night without a lynch. You can do this in the form
No Lynch
or VOTE: No Lynch.
8) Once you're dead, you are dead. But who doesn’t appreciate a good “bah” post? Your “bah” post must be funny and should include a picture or a moving animation.

Activity & Deadlines

9) Treat this game as a commitment, and try your best to stay active.
11) Prods will be issued after 60 hours without posting. If I prod you multiple times, I may get angry and replace you. Players may request a prod on another player after 60 hours. I'm human I may forget, though probably not, so if you want someone prodded, just tell me.
11a) If you do not open a prod within 24 hours of it being sent I will begin looking for a replacement.
11b) If you do not post for the equivalent of a full game day (at least six days long) you will be modkilled at the end of the day.
12) Things come up in life, if you need time off for something, please let myself and the players know in-thread for V/LA purposes. I will be flexible, but if you can't be here for a significant amount of time I may replace you.
12a) If you need replacement, come prepared with a valid reason for replacement or a name of someone willing to replace in (check the list of possible players on the OP first).
13) Deadlines for each game day will be
2 weeks
14) Nights will have a 60 hour deadline. If you fail to send in a night choice, I will automatically default to 'no choice' for that night, and you will do nothing.
15) Deadlines will only be extended in the case of a replacement (which better not happen) or barring some other freak circumstances. Apart from that, laziness, or anything else, should not result in a deadline extension.

Other Information

17)
Red
and
Dark Green
are my colors. All other colors are fair game as long as they are easily read by your other players/myself. I won’t modkill you if you happen to use them, but please try not to.
18) I will try to post Vote Counts whenever I deem them necessary. If you feel a vote count is needed, don’t hesitate to ask for one, and I’ll provide one at the next opportunity.
19) It's more than possible I've missed a rule or haven't completely covered something. Don't be a prick and try to exploit it, or I will punish you. If something is fuzzy for you, please ask!
20) I reserve the right to add more, or modify existing rules at any time. If this happens, I will let everyone know.
21) Flavor in night/day write up's is just that. If I use a player’s name in flavor, it doesn’t really mean anything. Don’t play the game based on that.
22) I reserve the right to modkill anyone for anything I deem a modkillable offense. Don’t test me.
23)
Have fun!

Game Specific Rules

24) This game is an open game. This means that the setup is known to everyone in the game, town and mafia alike. The setup will have: 1 Compulsive Doctor, 1 Addictive Cop, 1 Tracker, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 2 Mafia Goons, 5 Townies.
24a) The Night Order Resolution for this game will be as follows: Roleblock, Protect, Kill, Investigate, Track
Role PM's
Compulsive Doctor wrote:Welcome to Fatality Tavern! You are
Raul “Mad-Eye” Vazquez, Compulsive Doctor
. You are an ex-doctor with a mechanical eye that practically never sleeps. There is a long story behind that eye…but you’re so drunk you can’t remember it. You got fired because of your impractical south-of-the–border methods and for creeping patients out with your eye. Each night you can keep your eye on one person in the bar and scare the mafia from killing that person in fear of being caught. However, if you keep your mechanical eye on the Sheriff, you’ll creep him out so bad that he’ll think anyone he checks that night is automatically sober. Also, you can never close that eye and must keep it on
someone
each night. You win when all the drunkards of the bar manage to eliminate the sober murderers.
Addictive Cop wrote:Welcome to Fatality Tavern! You are
Sheriff Al Kohol, Addictive Cop
. You are able to knock ‘em back with the best of them and arrest any guy who tries to screw with you. Each night you can wake up and use the techniques you learned back in that 24 hour online sheriff school to be able to tell whether or not someone is sober or not to help find those sober murderers. However, due to a terrible experience with fake eyes that you’re too drunk to remember at the moment, any time that Mad-Eye the Doctor keeps his eye on you, you freak out and automatically assume that whoever you “investigate” that night is sober. You win when all the drunkards of the bar manage to eliminate the sober murderers.
Tracker wrote:Welcome to Fatality Tavern! Well, it’s not really a welcome to you, now is it? You’ve been going here daily for as long as your drunken mind can remember. You are
Mick Cane, Tracker
. You are a veteran POW from Vietnam. All those pansies were scared out of their mind when those sober murderers came into the bar, but not you. In fact, you got a little excited seeing death for the first time since Vietnam you sick bastard. But, being a veteran, you learned to go days without sleep. Each night you can take hold of your drunken mind and follow someone at night to see if they decide to visit anyone in the middle of the night. You win when all the drunkards of the bar manage to eliminate the sober murderers.
Mafia Roleblocker wrote:Welcome to Fatality Tavern! I see you felt the need to redecorate the place with your fucking 12 gauge. That really was a tad unnecessary and I’ll send you a bill for the damage after this whole mess is taken care of. You are
Jonathan T. Smalls, Mafia Roleblocker
. You were the CEO of a big important company, you had a beautiful wife, one perfect kid, and a white picket fence. You were living the dream (except for that pesky insomnia). That is, until you funneled money out of the business and cheated with your secretary. Now you’re out of a job, you’re wife has filed for both divorce and custody, and some asshole even spilled red paint on your fence. So now you’ve snapped. You went completely crazy. So you grabbed your two only friends(XXX and YYY), the one who owns a 12 gauge and that other guy from church, and went to the nearest bar and shot a dude. And you know what? It felt pretty good. Anyway, you’re an insomniac so you have sleeping pills on you. Each night you can slip one into one of those disgusting alcoholics’ drink and keep them asleep the entire night. Also, each night you can find a corner (Quicktopic URL) to discuss who to kill with your sober buddies and one of you can kill one of the drunkards. However, you can’t slip the sleeping pill, kill someone, and get enough sleep to pretend to be drunk the next day all in one night. Though I suppose you might be able to muster enough energy to do it all if you were the only one left. You win when you and your sober buddies have the majority over the drunkards and nothing can stop you from killing off the rest, even if you’re not alive.
Mafia Goon [2] wrote:Welcome to Fatality Tavern! You are
Nameless Sober, Mafia Goon
. You are the buddy to Jonathan T. Smalls and you are loyal to him all the way. So when he told you to go the bar to help him whack some people, you went. Each night you can find a corner (Quicktopic URL) to discuss who to kill with your sober buddies (XXX and YYY) and one of you can kill one of the drunkards. You win when you and your sober buddies have the majority over the drunkards and nothing can stop you from killing off the rest, even if you’re not alive.
Townie [5] wrote:Welcome to Fatality Tavern! You are
Drunkard, Townie
. You are so drunk you don’t even remember your name at this point. You came here for some reason, whether for a celebration or to drink your sorrows, who knows? You just know that some poor dude just got whacked by a fucking twelve gauge and that’s not very nice. So you’re going to try to find those sober bastards using your voice, however little sense it may make when you’re drunk. You win when all the drunkards of the bar manage to eliminate the sober murderers.
Last edited by CryMeARiver on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:12 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

It was a bright and sunny day…
No, that’s not how you begin a murder story -_-

It was a cruel and dark night at…
No, too ominous…

It was a normal night at the Fatality Tavern…
There we go!

It was a normal night at the Fatality Tavern…
You already said that! I know but you interrupted me so I had to start again, it's called dramatic effect. Fine, whatever, but hurry this up, I want to go hit the bar myself. Then shut the hell up and let me continue.

It was a normal night at the Fatality Tavern. There were the regulars, the guys and gals that just needed a drink, the men and women celebrating some various occasion, and that creepy guy that’s been there in that same damn booth muttering about the war in Vietnam daily since the bar opened. The booze was flowin’ from the tap, the music was droning on, and the women were increasingly attractive. At least, that was until three strangers walked in all sober-like and shot your that other creepy bartender in the face with a fucking 12 gauge.

sorasgoof, That Other Creepy Bartender
, gets shot in the face with a fuckin 12 gauge Pregame!

The head bartender, known just as CMAR, got furious and smashed his beer bottle against the bar…and ended up with a lacerated hand. By the time he recovered and the confusion dispersed, the murderers had cunningly hidden themselves in the crowd and hell if anyone could remember the faces of their mothers after this many drinks. Even the policeman that was there was just as drunk as anyone else at this point, so the bartender CMAR, no one forgets his gorgeous face, did what any sane person would do at this point: He yelled at everyone that they can leave when they find the sober bastards who murdered his fellow bartender and kill them. CMAR locked himself in that one room that’s always in a bar that’s super dark and said that he’ll be watching things go down in safety.

Well, everyone heard him. Find and kill the intruder and everyone can leave, that’s all. But at this point, all anyone can find is a rope randomly lying in the corner of the bar near that creepy muttering guy. Every single person is either too weak to even strangle someone by themselves or pretending to be so it looks like this is going to have to be a group effort. This could get awkward.

Game start. Role PM's will go out by the end of the day.
Role PM's have been sent. Game has started.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Iecerint »

/confirm
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Amrun »

Confirm.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Day 1 VoteCount 0.0

Iecerint (0):
Plum (0):
VasudeVa (0):
ReaperCharlie (0):
Andrius (0):
Amrun (0):
bv310 (0):
Quaroath (0):
DarthYoshi (0):
Pirate Chemist (0):
LordChronos (0):

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!

The deadline is in two weeks, April 17, 9:30 P.M. EST!
Last edited by CryMeARiver on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Oh.

VOTE: Amrun

A very strange man.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Amrun »

A very strange man indeed is a man that is a woman.

VOTE: Icerint
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Iecerint »

EBWOP: A woman with a cat.*
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

*Peeks out a slit in the door*

"A friendly reminder from your bartender to please read the Bar Rules even if you think you're the most knowledgeable bar junkie alive as they are MY rules and could be a tad different from what you're used to in other bars."
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

<3's to Plum, Iece, CMAR, LordChronos, SB, since this reunion is for us. <3
Big hey there to bv too!
Vote: ReaperCharlie
For compromising my integrity with Harry Potter Mafia. He knew I wanted to play, and since the other helpers abandoned him he dragged me in there and now I'm compromised. :(

SO YEAH.
PLAN TO WIN.

HYPOCLAIMING.
For those of you who weren't in Thrillville with me, this is how it goes:
Furry wrote: Hypoclaiming here would be the best. For those who do not know hypoclaim - You claim results from each night, regardless of if you are the cop. That way if the cop dies, we know their results while keeping them hidden to an extent.
THIS. Why?
Sanities won't be an issue.
Cop and Doctor will always have their true investigations, so we would know the Cop's results without worrying about sanity issues.

Comments/questions/concerns?

I think its the best way to go here.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Andrius »

/confirm :oops:
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Plum »

Hypoclaiming is probably good. I actually gave a moment's thought to Tracker hypo-claiming, but that's a bad idea . . . actually, hold up. In a fully Open setup, is is actually easier for the scum to narrow down the Tracker field via hypo-claiming PoE than narrow down who's Cop (especially if the Cop gets shot-in-the-dark Roleblocked, that basically outs him right there unless he wants to give the Town the wrong information which is liable to be a acted upon if he's offed - plus scum get a free PoE piece if the guy they Roleblock claims an actual result)? Hell, if the Tracker claims now, Mafia are pinned down Roleblocking him, Doctor protects him, he's confirmed Town (or a one-for-one tradeoff), Cop is free to Investigate, eliminating that problem and making hypo-claiming more feasible . . . no. Not enough reward.

But actually I'm not so sold on hypo-claiming. Probably some sort of hypo-claiming is a good idea, but straight hypo-Cop claim might not be the best option.

VOTE: Andrius

<3 you, you Mason-recruiting-SK-foiling rogue.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Amrun »

So, the idea is that every single person says, "I investigated X and got a guilty."

Yes?

I need to think on this. I've never heard of it, tbh.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Plum »

Well, the idea is everyone says I got 'guilty/innocent(/was Roleblocked)' on 'player-in-the-game-alive-the-Night-before'. But give or take, yeah.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by Amrun »

Well, yeah, I was just too lazy to type it out.

Plum, if you suggest hypoclaiming is a good idea but hypo-cop claiming is not, what DO you suggest we do?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Andrius »

Amrun wrote:So, the idea is that every single person says, "I investigated X and got a guilty."

Yes?

I need to think on this. I've never heard of it, tbh.
Yes, that's the premise. Everyone claims Cop results. I've only heard of it the one time.

PLUM
I feel like you might be overthinking it, Plum.
Everyone claims Cop results.
If the Cop dies early then the Doctor can intervene if he protected him a night. If the Doc dies early then we have a sane cop out there who
needs
to get his results out as he's a sitting duck. Tracker can just claim his tracks like the cop actions. Tracker hypoclaiming a Cop result when he's blocked is fine, since
a townie wouldn't know if they were blocked or not
I just think you're overthinking the Tracker end of things. He could always crumb who he "investigated" a player to if that's an issue. ;)
But he wouldn't be outing himself because he'd just hypoclaim like all the townies would, and we'd all blend in together as VTs in the eyes of the scum; they wouldn't know if we're a PR or not.

The only think we have to worry about is RBing the Doc who targeted the Cop.

<3 You too, you slayer-of-my-townies
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Amrun »

One question:
If the Cop dies early then the Doctor can intervene if he protected him a night.
How exactly would you suggest the doc intervene? Wouldn't that out the doc to scum?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Since Tracker has the most complex information, maybe everyone can post results as if they're the tracker every night? It would go like this:

VT: I tracked X to Y (X is RNG'd, see below for Y)
Cop: I tracked X to Y (X is real target; see below for Y)
Tracker: I tracked X to Y (actual result)
Doc: I tracked X to Y (X is real target; see below for Y)

For Y, for everyone except the tracker you'd RNG from 0-100. Anything 42+ would be "to no one" (or whatever the maths say if I messed up); otherwise, the player would RNG for Y.

This allows everyone to get their results down, and we can discount the impossible options as flips occur.

The only problem I can see is that the doctor would not be able to hide very well after protecting successfully, but my guess is that it'd be worth it.

EDIT: I forgot about the roleblocker. So that messes it up; claiming this way means that scum will know whether their random blocked member was a PR. So meh.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Amrun »

Icerint, not seeing how your proposed claim lets cop share his results.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Iecerint »

My assumption was that the Cop would openly come out with a guilty result in a game this size (i.e. rather than continuing to go on like this), particularly because of his relationship to the Doctor.

If we don't want to do it that way, we could just add a Z variable that we RNG appropriately (34+ being Innocent).
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Plum »

My feelings on hypo-claiming, Cop-only, Tracker-only, or both, are mixed. In general I think hypoclaiming is an underused tactic, so initially I was all over the idea. But in thinking about it, it has drawbacks which may be less feasible. Right now I'm unsure what the best course of action is.

Andrius: Nonono. I'm not worried about the Tracker outing himself by saying he was blocked. I'm unsure that hypoclaiming will give us the most we can get out of our Cop/Doc/Tracker combo. Though you're right re: Tracker claiming at all, my worries are more of the nature that hypoclaiming, especially in this setup, will reveal the Cop to the scum before we get the results we want such that they'd get more out of it than we would. It's 9:3 right now. If we mislynch Day 1 and the scumkill goes through Night 1, it's 7:3. Let's say the person the scum targeted with the Roleblock doesn't claim to have gotten RB'd in hypoclaiming - that's one of the seven who's definitely not the Cop. Of the remaining six, if three give results the scum know to be wrong and scum get one of them mislynched, they kill one and block the other. I'm not sure if this is overly pessimistic (I didn't run numbers on likelihood of hypoclaiming going empirically wrong such that the scum can narrow things down and I'm not sure numbers work with those things), but. Yeah.

Iec, thinking about it I realized that Tracker hypo-claim is liable to out the other PRs as well if the Tracker gets offed.

Hypo-innocent claim looks prettiest of the lot right now and removes one variable in the scum PoE game (false guilties), which is nice.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Oh. Duh. I somehow hadn't even noticed that. :?

Well, not much is lost the we-are-all-pretend-cops way, so that's fine. Conventional crumbs still exist.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by Andrius »

AMRUN
If they're going to lynch someone based on a guilty result on a Night the Doc protected the dead-Cop.

I stand by a Cop-only hypoclaim. It would work the best.

PLUM

Yeah, but you're looking at scum being god-like. And after a Cop and Tracker SHOULD net us SOMETHING, especially if we just claim D2/D3 then we should be fine, with either guilties/innocents to offset town deaths.
So we hit 7:3, have either an innocent or a guilty, and a Cop, Doc, Tracker. Its not a BAD situation. :P

But yeah. No PR outage, therefore no Tracker-hypoclaim. Cop only.

Conventional Crumbing is ALWAYS a good idea. :P
/no bias whatsoever
VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Vote: Andy

Why am I not part of the reunion welcome post? I may have been lynched D1 at that game, but I still had a profound effect at almost owning you guys. T_T. I FEEL SO IGNORED.

---
I'm not familiar with hypoclaiming. I think I get the jist of it via your posts but, what are it's advantages/disadvantages?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!

Return to “Completed Open Games”