OPEN 649 — PICK YOUR POWER X/Y. EXPERIMENT OVER.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:46 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: kts
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:29 am

Post by pisskop »

its important to have veterans in every game
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:42 am

Post by pisskop »

shes mad i tried to lynch her one time at band camp
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:12 am

Post by pisskop »

:|

i plead the fifth.

i dont dislike you :v lets start over. i wanted to vote kts since his third post
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:48 am

Post by pisskop »

why u self voting?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:17 am

Post by pisskop »

Why make 2 acoounts
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:30 am

Post by pisskop »

No, thats not the right answer.

Why would you make 2 accounts on a site you arent used to? Its not like its a common occurance or a matter of course. You did something unusual, you had a reason.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:34 am

Post by pisskop »

yes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:41 am

Post by pisskop »

relax. Just some friendly questioning
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

:| were not handing out sweetheart trophies, nor VI awards
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

I haz all the scumz
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

But, lets be real, if I were scum you wouldnt even be able to tell.

Ask any one of everyone about mah mad skilletz at being a meanie and being a scum.

Fire knows. :O He is awesome at being my buddy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

its a gift really

but scum benefit more from finetoorhes setup spec than town so i consider myself a scumbag at heart

but do you know how hard it was to get everyone to lynch espthelies? peeople have waay to much loyalty
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

was just wondering about you you know.

we havent talked because ive been busy.

vv I made a kickass mod for a community kickstarted game +23000 views, i dont even know how many DLs.

I got a new job bossing people around, and Ive managed to piss off half the coworkers by setting them straight. a few tried to use my space for storage and another had a big mouth and a fifth uses his daddies connections to keep free of actual work but ive been compiling a portfolio to prove hes incompetent or lazy. Ive got my boss and a few managers on my side so far
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

also i lost 20 lbs and i run 3times a week 5k.

go me. if i lose 50 more ill be back into calvin klein model range
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:10 am

Post by pisskop »

I want to vote chrimri, but I dont know if it will break up our new friendship :(

She should do something.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:36 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 484, Zachstralkita wrote:pisskop is null leaning
:igmeou:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:38 am

Post by pisskop »

I had to look up what that teddy bear thing was btw.

I think its more apt than you know, but Im a big guy irl. 220 lbs, a mix of muscle and copious fat, a solid frame, and a blunt militristic demeanor. People say I look like an undercover cop, and I almost never wear short sleeve shirts other than tshirts. I have blue eyes that people say look intense when I look at them. To the point where some people call it scary or unnerving.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:38 am

Post by pisskop »

cmon, look ow town I am.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:41 am

Post by pisskop »

KTS, you do the Colin themed avatars, jaa?

Its all coming back. :\/ I bear no ill will
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:41 am

Post by pisskop »

quintuple combo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:00 am

Post by pisskop »

Okay.

Let me sit down and I suppose we need to start actually get going. Lets all drop our sacks and stand by racks.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:07 am

Post by pisskop »

First, I have only skimmed. Sorry guys, youre all boring. Its just innanity.

Second, I dont know if it was covered, but scum have daytalk and pregame talk. That means they had every chance to coordinate their draft picks. It also means they can adapt midday. if theyre any good, that is.

Third, Scum probaby, most likely, almost 100% certainly, if they arent pants-on-head-stupid, :-/ , did not pick duplicater numbers. They want PRs. PRs are power. Weak players covet them, strong players can use them.
maybe
in specialmagicponyisland they picked the same number, sure Wifom Willie, and maybe I ate a taco for lunch today while wearing a sombrero. They could, nothing is preventing them, but its not really worth it in any setup spec, in theory or practice it ends worse than just picking 3 good numbers. So dully noted, thanks for contribuiting.

Third, scum should in theory kill high draftees, but on this there is plenty of wifom that would make them kill low numbers. [cough] chrimri, I give you caseandpoint with our last game. For the rest, know that they kept me and chrimri alive -number 1 and number 4 draft pick] in order to pit us against one another.

Fourth, Zach should give reasons for their reads. Im glad Im nullscum, but Ive given you plenty of chances to further that read or respond, even in apathy, and youve failed to do that in any capacity that was meaningful. Keep that up, and Ill make sure you can spam the dead thread with Japanimations.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 507, Zachstralkita wrote:questioning a scumread on you and not the people who instantly TR you?
1: you dont have a scumread on, youve been gently laying do breadcrumbs to justify a later push.
2: who townreads me explicitly?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Cmon gretel, the first rule about dontgiveashotclub is 'we dont talk about the thing we dont give a shit about if we actually didnt care'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Okay. Ill giveyou all a day por two wrt z
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:03 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 527, Killthestory wrote:creature your logic is ass, but i'm not interested in you right now.
Somebody told me you were more abrasive as scum.

was that you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:48 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: charloux

I can make it 6. They should claim
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:55 am

Post by pisskop »

ofc.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:59 am

Post by pisskop »

I know I didnt mention it before, but role is not alignment indicative.

And since there are groups of roles, a scum [or town] could lie about their role. Say they are a cop instead of a rolecop, etc.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:25 am

Post by pisskop »

It does sound pretty bad. Too many reasons, to boistrious
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

awesome.

Game over charlie?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

yea hes still L-1

claim
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

Flip him, Im not interested in playing peekaboo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dont think you have properly met me yet.

Im okay with lynching uncooperative.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

The secret of mafia is not in being 'good', but being believable.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

The question wasnt, the reaction looked meh

shadow come hither.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: umant
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

i know. thats y u gotta die.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:52 am

Post by pisskop »

fire, shut up and get evidence.

what do you think of how people jumped on/stayed on after that claim? of giga?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:27 am

Post by pisskop »

eww.

Its like you dont mafia
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:31 am

Post by pisskop »

No it didnt.

You hould have known it was L-2. if YOU didnt its because YOU cant mafia
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:32 am

Post by pisskop »

So I guess 'I feel' like youre just spouting nonsense in order to look like youre filling in the blanks.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:33 am

Post by pisskop »

And then, its like she doesnt even notice that Im the first one off the wagon. Exactly who am I rushing when I jump off?

Dont tell me youve played mafia but cant follow a simple flow of logic or game evolution
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Im 70/30 on you.

I asked you your opinion on the wagon tho.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:40 am

Post by pisskop »

Yes, but I cant confirm it. I want more from them, away from you. you see.

Like you say he knows youre town, but thats kind of a stretch. a little.

I think scum you wouldnt push anyone they didnt have to, so I think thats a bit of a plus for you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 665, MariaR wrote:I guess I can't play mafia to you PK then I stand by my reason.
Fell my disapproving stare
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:15 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 671, Killthestory wrote:VOTE: Chrimi
this is a good vote.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:28 am

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:47 am

Post by pisskop »

:|

this game. You guys stop doing random things. We need to cut the slack out.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

did you read the wiki or op
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:34 am

Post by pisskop »

im in the 'giga is maybe bad' club
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:47 am

Post by pisskop »

We need to stop the uncollected bickering.

jaa? jaa.

We wont catch anything at thi rate. Fire, opinion of giga?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Medamnit, wake only instigating this shitshow from town.

glad im no longer the only one on him
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

umlands posting was turds, nobody can justify it as anything other than wordy.
theres more to being to being towny than covering your ass.

Whoever said the slot looks town loses points
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:45 am

Post by pisskop »

i have to say. fire ignoring anything not-vedith is unsettling
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:36 am

Post by pisskop »

So because

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (isolation #57) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Why dont you meta dive a bit on her and tell me if this is her town game.

hint: its not
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:33 am

Post by pisskop »

im willing to pl wake, but im perfectly okay giving him another day.
i say this knowing what a slippery eel he is as scum.

Chrimmi, giga
^^ my perfered lynches

wake, fire, shadow
^^ also okay, as they are null, pl-able, or just not addingweight.

VOTE: shadow

why are you town again shadow? fire and wake i know prettywell
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:36 am

Post by pisskop »

also juat remember that giga and charl are associated.

if one pops scum the other dies next day
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:39 am

Post by pisskop »

<!3
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Why cant you?

Have you felt like youve done your job as a Town Aligned person? Because I wouldnt if I were you and town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #62) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:50 am

Post by pisskop »

You could tell me what question.

Lets tlak about me then. Not you. cool.

What have(n't) I done? I don't recall my ass being on the line right now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #63) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Sure I have.

Its cute to say I havent, but what would you call 'adequate scumhunting'?

Has giga done 'adequately'? Has wake? has firebringer? has zach?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (isolation #64) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:08 am

Post by pisskop »

I hate this game
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:33 am

Post by pisskop »

id ask why you picked neighborizor as (1st?) draft pick, but im afraid the answer will make sense
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:35 am

Post by pisskop »

i would ask anyone who picked and got that tier to step up and claim.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:00 am

Post by pisskop »

vote:creature
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:40 am

Post by pisskop »

You got caught with your thumb up your arse, now you think you can put me down?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:42 am

Post by pisskop »

You saw this game.

Why have you been so lackluster. We dont need a yeoman or scrib or clerk.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:44 am

Post by pisskop »

Better question; what have you done?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Cause I can point out what Ive done.

I can point out what others have done. But you? You make lists.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:48 am

Post by pisskop »

I wish it was that easy to look town.

have you pressured players? Have you had meaningful interactions? Did you display a distaste of the informal dickery the game has been? Have you towntelled?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:57 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont see any of these.

You havent properly addressed players enoug to pressure them. Youve voted several places, but not had any meaningful interactions.

You havent had these meaningful interactions. I dont recall you talking about reads, reasons, or anything. Ive looked over your iso briefly and you use these lists to justify your stances.

You making lists doesnt make you town. These lists are nothing more than readslists, which Ive on many, many occasssions tyraded against. They dont provide information, and certainly not as much info as people casually assume they do. Your justifications are, as mentioned above, circular in nature. Theyre scummy because they are on the list, they are on the list because they are scummy. Or else they simply are vague enough to mean nothing.

Open with your thoughts? Transparancy isnt something I see from you; Id challange people to stand and say they think you are transparant and they are satisfied with the level of interaciton youve provided.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:02 am

Post by pisskop »

It easy to be transparent when you have no depth
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (isolation #76) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:03 am

Post by pisskop »

And then you still have no case on me but Ive moved on and off your list over the duration of the game.

Hell, I have yet to see a good case from anyone yet. Fire put forth the best case thus far.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:06 am

Post by pisskop »

And what there could not have come from a scum?

Do you not see what I mean when I say its vague and unsat?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (isolation #78) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1187, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1186, MariaR wrote:I just got back from a run and i'm sleepy can someone give me a tldr of what's going on
Not that much...

Shadow was completely wrong about the neighborizer being useless and some people argue it's a townslip, the Chrimi wagon stopped, and the pisskop and Creature wagons look like they're forming. Pisskop pressured Creature a bit, too. I'm anticipating another Skelda wagon starting, too.
I might oblige you there.

Skelda has done nothing redeeming ime
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #79) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Fire, can I get some opinions fro you now?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1208 (isolation #80) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:14 am

Post by pisskop »

I can try, but Ive never been agile. Im a brute force/intellient dude, not a ninja
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (isolation #81) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:14 am

Post by pisskop »

Iguess you could say, Im a paladin in an mmo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (isolation #82) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:16 am

Post by pisskop »

Taunt does aggro. thats what barbarians do fire. :-/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1212 (isolation #83) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:17 am

Post by pisskop »

I gues creature can live.

But then who?

Im sure we can review wagons later, so Im not concerned.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:25 am

Post by pisskop »

So KTS/Vedith or Skelda/Dun?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:37 am

Post by pisskop »

Scumteams. somebody mentioned associations.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Who is my buddy?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #87) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:42 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean, you voted me naked, you havent pushed me, and you show zero gratituide for me taking down your wagon.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #88) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:08 am

Post by pisskop »

Why? Its not a forgone conclusion nor do I believe people couldnt see it themselves.

I dont like explaining things. People are much easier to convince when they reach their own conclusions; I try to lead them to that evidence instead of presenting my own.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #89) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:11 am

Post by pisskop »

nah, I dont think that has much water alone.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #90) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:28 am

Post by pisskop »

the only people who vote for me are scrubs
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #91) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:31 am

Post by pisskop »

to be 100, i want wake i think. hes pinging my metadar hard enough and this game is dying

VOTE: wake
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #92) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:56 am

Post by pisskop »

firebringer
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (isolation #93) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Im down for a skelda lynch. we need another
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #94) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1226, pisskop wrote:So KTS/Vedith or Skelda/Dun?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #95) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

Dunnstall stahp doing with your vote.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #96) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

KTS too
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #97) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

:!

VOTE: skelda

Im going to pay a visit to fire tonight
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #98) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

haaha
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (isolation #99) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:42 am

Post by pisskop »

Can we lynch wake now?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (isolation #100) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Id much rather take wake down now; hes one of those types who always gets harder to kill the longer the game goes on.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (isolation #101) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:26 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1323, Killthestory wrote:hey charl nows your chance to quickhammer
Also acceptable
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #102) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:38 am

Post by pisskop »

People get scared about quickhammers out of force of habit. Im assuming you know why quickhammers are bad.

Its like a yelow line in the road. People are afraid to intentionally violate that line. Not because the world will end or anything, but out of habit.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #103) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

scum indicitive behaviors are still scummy even if the usual rules dont appky, because the majority of the time they do and we hold pkayers l to that standard for a reason.

dont let up, becauseif its okay once yoyve set a precident.

also, vote wake

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (isolation #104) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1331, Chrimi wrote:
In post 1330, pisskop wrote:scum indicitive behaviors are still scummy even if the usual rules dont appky, because the majority of the time they do and we hold pkayers l to that standard for a reason.

dont let up, becauseif its okay once yoyve set a precident.

also, vote wake

He's v/la..

VOTE: Killthestory
are you claiming a discernable difference in his quality or frequency of posting?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (isolation #105) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:34 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: skelda

whens deadline? mobile @ work
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #106) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:27 am

Post by pisskop »

latter

Return to “Completed Open Games”