AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:31 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 65, farside22 wrote:Alpha: Thoughts thus far?
I like CY because he seems pretty hyped and my first impression of him was he was a new town that was pretty excited and not scum trying to fit in and in his past game they did do RQS so I see nothing scummy about that if its how he is used to playing.
Game's posts are interesting but I haven't decided how I feel about them, leaning to the kind of sketchy side of things but i'll see how he changes later in the day
In general I don't ususally put much stock into the first 5 ish pages until the ball gets rolling
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:19 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 130, cytheflyguy wrote:LMAO, ok, as much as I love to look at other people's salt, I think we should try to move this convo along xD

VOTE: gameplay506
are you jsut voting him because Shinobi said that he had no content or is it possibly because he is voting you or a reason
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:44 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 134, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 127, farside22 wrote:
In post 120, Majiffy wrote:Are we just gunnar let Io skirt here
I have one vote on alpaca who is doing the same.
I'm good with that.
Pretty sure Alpaca does that as town regardless
I'm working on it, slowly but surely
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:02 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

I'm good with that.
Sooooo explaining your reason for voteing would ruin the point of the vote? just to be clear
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:48 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 140, farside22 wrote:
I'm good with that.

links?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=66713
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=66487
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=66416
those are all my completed games if you must know and I was never a super active poster in any of them
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:48 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Thanks Dunn I forgot about Stack the Deck since I replaced out
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:49 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 142, cytheflyguy wrote:And to clarify, I have a null read on him, and pressure would make my read on him more stable xD
Would make your null read more stable? or would push you towards town or scum?
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 142, cytheflyguy wrote:And to clarify, I have a null read on him, and pressure would make my read on him more stable xD
So you have a null read on him right now and pressuring him would solidify this read? or would pressuring him turn it into a town/scum read?
I don't know what you have to accomplish by saying that you need pressure on him for it to work but than not trying to pressure him or get others to in any way. It doesn't seem like you planned it too far into the future
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

I suppose, I assumed more intent in your orginial post which is why i got confused
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:27 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 219, farside22 wrote:
In post 63, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:What do you have to share Franky?
It came off awkward and forced.
If it helps I asked it as a joke because Franky said
In post 61, Franky wrote:You can ask me what I have to share if you're curious.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 269, Bins wrote:Let me put it this way: he's either town or scum.

Obvtown or obvscum.

pedit - no how dare you
So your strongest town read is like 50/50 scum?
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:37 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 365, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 364, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 323, cytheflyguy wrote: (2) I looked at his meta, and honestly, the face that in his first game, he had full reads list does slightly bother me, and the fact he posts paragrahphs in his second also makes me feel uncertain about how high up he is with town...But now that I have read them, I do think more was needed to make those reads, and I just took Farsides word about it :shifty: ^^;;
What game did I post paragraphs in? :shifty:
I was talking about Alpaca. xD
Wow I thought you were talking about Dunn as well, well if it helps I didn't post readlists in my first game as seen here http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go but I learned how to in my Newbie game which I played second because I do things out of order.

Also I am still on the same page as CY over here in regards to Game I mean some of his responces were just filled with thought and reason
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:39 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 362, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Io

Probably mafia for real here, not like those bad townies
How are you seeing IO as scum
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 370, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 366, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 365, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 364, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 323, cytheflyguy wrote: (2) I looked at his meta, and honestly, the face that in his first game, he had full reads list does slightly bother me, and the fact he posts paragrahphs in his second also makes me feel uncertain about how high up he is with town...But now that I have read them, I do think more was needed to make those reads, and I just took Farsides word about it :shifty: ^^;;
What game did I post paragraphs in? :shifty:
I was talking about Alpaca. xD
Wow I thought you were talking about Dunn as well, well if it helps I didn't post readlists in my first game as seen here http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go but I learned how to in my Newbie game which I played second because I do things out of order.

Also I am still on the same page as CY over here in regards to Game I mean some of his responces were just filled with thought and reason
Why did everyone think that? xD I quoted the question that was asked and the questions were under the person talked about...

And I'll deffo look at that game to see what's up ^^
No your post actually makes sense I just quickly read it and didn't process where you put the numbers for your answers for some reason
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:28 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 428, farside22 wrote:
In post 74, Io wrote:The only thing I can see pointing towards Franky being scummy in his random vote saying he suspected Cy but not having expressed that suspicion beforehand. And even then that's only slightly significant beacuase he's a hypocrite for criticizing Dunn for not explaining the vote on him.

I suspect Cy a bit more than him because of the fact Cy was the last one on the early Maji wagon and really the 3rd of 4th vote is where I find most scum like to jump on because it's not really noticeable as people tend to focus more on who started the wagon, who pushed it, and who hammered it not really whose in the middle. (Normally this is only in the case of a mislynch but as their is 2 scum parties it can apply to a scum lynch too but still not as likely.)

Not really much else to say about other people so far, so now slight town and town reads.
Far's OK for trying to at least doing more than most people in terms of progressing the game past RVS. I only say OK because that's pretty easy to force, but still better looking than most of you.
Realeo is probably the only person I see right now as actually having genuine town motive behind their posts as the post that contribute don't look forced at all and frankly post 38 draws too much attention to be good for a Serial Killer and isn't all that likely to come from a Mafia. At a bare minimum definitely not a Serial Killer and likely Town.

TLDR: least favorable to favorable reads {Cy-Franky-Everyone else-Far-Realeo}
In post 227, Io wrote:Sorry I was busy all of yesterday, found out my bathroom sink was leaking and there is a pretty large mold problem now so I was gutting the entire sink area.

And I'll have you know I actually have 5 posts Maji.

I don't like Cy's reaction testing, mainly because that is sometime townies only rarely did when I played on another sight. Reaction tests are really just an easy way to look like you're giving content and often just a cop out for a bad move, but honestly I don't get that feeling from him but it's not something that would make me super town read him for doing.

@Dunn, I still don't see how that wall makes Franky look like he is overreacting. That doesn't really seam much of a good accusation by looking at that. He's even right in post 68 that the burden of proof does lie in the accuser not the defendant. Not to mention like with Cy it was just a reaction test and I don't really see those as having town motivation in them very often.

Far is also now my top town read since they've only been contributing more content since I last posted and they are generally doing townie things like giving opinions, scum reads, and other comments on whatever they feel like.

New reads are:
{far}
{Reallo; Maji; Game}
{Bin; Franky; Jae; Shinobi; Alpacha}
{Cy}
{Dunn}

Lastly I will VOTE: Dunn
You're accusation of Franky is really starting to look like a huge stretch now. Honestly after you posted those evidence quotes it just makes me more suspicious of you.
In post 348, Io wrote:You don't have to pageget every time you post a vote count you know. :\

After reading the events of the last page I have a reshuffled list a little. Game +1 and Cy -1.
Game's now being read as town simply because I feel like his interaction with Cy had been authentic (And only using this because I can't spell the synonym starting with a g...).
Also I moves Cy down to scum because of the stupid ending to his last post mainly, seriously that's such s horrible accusation it's just down right scummy, and only a little on the actual interaction he had with Game.

Another thing I will say. I am now pretty confident Cy and Dunn are the Mafia team.
And it's mainly for how Dunn's early gameplay in the RVS played out.
In post 17, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: cytheflyguy
OK second post in the game. Really nothing really of note here just RVS. And their next post looks like just a light hearted joke.
In post 23, Dunnstral wrote:Holy moly cy is scum guys
I say it's light hearted because it honestly didnt' take long for them to move on in the RVS, and #56 looks like they even had a change of heart and now want people to stop voting for Cy.
In post 56, Dunnstral wrote:Everyone voting Cy should flip to franky
Now I've already said why I think they are scum for the Franky interaction, but what I didn't notice was their opening and trying to shift people off of Cy in the RVS and onto Franky.

The second quote would have given Dunn 2 ways to go if they are partners. 1 way would be an easy bus if Cy really just fell apart somehow, and 2 it would be a good way to distance from him early on to avoid a connection between them. But really #56 undoes all of that as now Dunn's just strait up defending Cy despite the one putting pressure on him in the first place.
I'm aware this may seam just crazy as it's from 3 posts, but honestly with both of them being my top 2 scum reads and this interaction with them it doesn't look far fetched.
Phone posting so I grabbed lo's post to show that originally frank was scummy but then calls later after others said as much, she calls the case reachy and the later calls both cy/dunn scum for early comments.
Lo hasn't said much in regards to the current state either.

*note to self review shinobi on Saturday*
I might be misreading this but didn't originally she basically start off by saying that the case on Franky was iffy
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:31 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 415, farside22 wrote:
In post 386, Realeo wrote:UNVOTE: Dunn

I really want to solve {Bins,Io,Franky} before sorting out {Majiffy,Dunnstral} who are in my second teir of priority.
Can I point out that all alpaca has done is lob questions while pushing no scum reads at all.
I looked at the links and I give the guy credit his town/scum game have started to blend but typically he has reads about players more when he'said town.
I like to sort out my thoughts first and I'm not going to lie mentally I don't feel like this game has advanced as far as it could have in 18 pages so I am holding back for now but if you are going to meta read me at least meta read the part where I hardly ever vote people unless I am super sure someone is scum and I am not that sure yet at all
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:32 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 523, gameplay506 wrote:There is no lane conflict. A bunch of idiots and scum voted lane. End of conflict.
So you think that the Lane wagon was scum directed?

My long awaited probably will be viewd as shit read list Hurrah!
Io- Her reads flow logically and even though I disagree with some of them. Was on Dunn and stayed on Dunn since basically the beginning
Bins- Her first few posts I liked as town especially I wasn't feeling but I liked because that was essentially my reaction
CY - I have thought that Cy was town from the beginning and I still think it I see him as excited town (much to Games probable dismay)
Dunn - beginning was pretty skecthy but it was RVS so I will almost let it go. In general a LOT of shifting reads but idk if that is a scumtell for him, I have a weak scum read here
Far - stacks on stacks on posts here I am pretty sure she is town but on the other hand I don't know if I would be able to pick out her scum game. Still town though
Franky/Lane - Franky didn't do much and didn't answer my really thought out question so that kind of made me sad, so far I think that Lane on Shinobi has been good but on the other hand i thought his claim was trash pretty null for now
Game - Started off with some NAI posts than goes into tunnel mode on Cy and I have to agree with Far here that he is now extremely confbiased and I see Cy as town so I don't know what to think here, basically null
Jiffy - I liked his sarcasm but not anything super recent and thats about it, so pretty null for now
Real - I have liked Real so far, good questions, if his thing on Cy is correct I would be amazed but he is still a town read for me
Shinobi - idk what to feel about Shinobi, his whole thing with Lane was interesting but idk what to make of it for now he is null
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:23 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 48, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Realeo
In post 58, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 55, Dunnstral wrote:[v[Franky[/v]
VOTE: Franky
Franky wrote:Why?
Because I said so
In post 184, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Jaereed
In post 300, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Franky

So you agree on this lynch then?
In post 362, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Io

Probably mafia for real here, not like those bad townies
In post 408, Dunnstral wrote:Actually, this
might
be Jaereed's scum game

I'll let you guys know... at a later date when I sort that out better

VOTE: Bins
In post 410, Dunnstral wrote:UNVOTE: Bins

That was dumb actually I forgot about something

VOTE: Franky
In post 463, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: cytheflyguy
I mean Franky seems to be the most prominent but you do have shifting reads
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:24 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

OOOOOOO nvm I just realized what you meant ok cool
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:18 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 261, Bins wrote:
In post 104, Realeo wrote:
In post 99, Shinobi wrote:Yeah, you said that already.
I fail to see how that's outside his expected range or why it's overblown. Can you fill those two gaps in logic up for me?
I will try to fill in this because I am also bothered by the same thing.

Have you ever heard the phrase, "The innocent relax, The guilty shouts." I mean, it's classic scene where your mom accuses your dad cheating, then your dad shouts back at your mom saying, "You bitch! How dare you accuse me of cheating! We have been marrying for 25 years! Do you never believe in me?"

And it turns out the father is cheating.

When I poke cy, cy just relax. When Dunn poke Franky, Franky becomes dad.
lmfao this post

but idk if my bf accused me of cheating i'd be pretty peeved and i ain't no cheater

i didn't like franky's reaction either. mostly because he seemed
overly
defensive. but some defensiveness is good and natural. being lynched as town sucks. being relaxed is actually a scumtell for me. scum are more relaxed because they don't want to seem defensive.

anyways nbd just some theory
In post 262, Bins wrote:
In post 156, Realeo wrote:
In post 153, farside22 wrote:I looked through the links and I think alpaca from what I saw of his town and scum games will be the one I wait to see on this game.

Realeo: Why Shinobi?
Shinobi is in questioning mode. I want a conclusion. I think a vote will accelerate the process. Two will help, too.
OU

is the SvT about to happen

do i feeeeeel it

--

shinobi is being lurky / needing to catch-upy but i think his vocalness (hefty vocalness) about it is good if that makes sense

--

OU MAJIFFY VOTE LIKEY

--

k
like i know im supposed to be good at this game but i think its about time i ask what NAI stands for because i can't fill it in with Not Anything Interesting each time i read it.

--

ehhhh majiffy unvoting Io... ehhhh is that a townmove.... are they scum together... ? how do i feeeel...
In post 267, Bins wrote:He's like my strongest townread >_>

he could be scum being SUPER awkward but I'm just going to say he's town being SUPER awkward
In post 472, Bins wrote:
In post 457, lane0168 wrote:Roleblocker. Thanks for the chance to speak. Clearly don't have time to get my shit together before getting lynched
Wait, why the fuck did you claim?

You do realise Franky was mostly being voted to pressure the replacement/get a slot to vote.

If you were town you should of just caught up and gave reads and I may have been so much happier with your slot.
In post 666, Bins wrote:Siiigh. I try to be less flaily and annoying. I get scumread. Typical.

I don't know what you guys want from me. I've been sharing my reads.

Also, Farside you never actually answered my question. I am interested in this IO meta.
In post 667, Bins wrote:I actually agree with Jae's case on Dunn so I'm sheeping it.

CY is looking a lot weirder. Not worse. Weirder. Has he even noticed the claim?
Is it just me that sees these posts as coming from town
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 772, Dunnstral wrote:not 667
I saw 667 as town because I liked his little bit on Cy and also I don't think anything is wrong with agreeing with somebodies arguements and than sheeping them as that is why people make the arguements in the first place, so that people will sheep them so it is pretty much NAI in my opiinon
In post 774, farside22 wrote:Also, seriously a vig on alpaca, please.
So what about me thinking Bins posting has been town is worthy of being vig shot
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

I will have limited access to internet until August 6th I will still be able to post though just possibly not withing a 2 day limit depending
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:21 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 847, Realeo wrote:Can I propose lynch on {Cy,Alpaca,Majiffy}

This is a POE so if you want to know why I came to this result, it will easier for you to ask why I eliminate certain person.

I am on the tipping point whether Majiffy/Dunn.
So aside from those 4 do you at least town lean everyone else?

Pedit: would you mind sharing why I'm scum for sure
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:32 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Well i went v/la at a bad time, there is only so much I can do on my phone but here goes. First off my vote is still on Majiffy because I forgot it was there in the first place, I usually only vote either in RVS or when I am at least fairly sure of a scumread, unfortunately this game I have been having a hard Tim finding scum. Right now I would go for a lynch on Majiffy baring whatever he brings out in a few hours and Dunn.

I am scum reading Majiffy because (wait for it) he doesn't seem to have much substance in his posts. He has posted 35 times and out of those 35 times only 3 have really meant something.

I am scumreading Dunn for his incredible ability to shift reads with ease.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Majiffy
Until at least his next post drops
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:33 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 866, farside22 wrote:
In post 584, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 523, gameplay506 wrote:There is no lane conflict. A bunch of idiots and scum voted lane. End of conflict.
So you think that the Lane wagon was scum directed?

My long awaited probably will be viewd as shit read list Hurrah!
Io- Her reads flow logically and even though I disagree with some of them. Was on Dunn and stayed on Dunn since basically the beginning
Bins- Her first few posts I liked as town especially I wasn't feeling but I liked because that was essentially my reaction
CY - I have thought that Cy was town from the beginning and I still think it I see him as excited town (much to Games probable dismay)
Dunn - beginning was pretty skecthy but it was RVS so I will almost let it go. In general a LOT of shifting reads but idk if that is a scumtell for him, I have a weak scum read here
Far - stacks on stacks on posts here I am pretty sure she is town but on the other hand I don't know if I would be able to pick out her scum game. Still town though
Franky/Lane - Franky didn't do much and didn't answer my really thought out question so that kind of made me sad, so far I think that Lane on Shinobi has been good but on the other hand i thought his claim was trash pretty null for now
Game - Started off with some NAI posts than goes into tunnel mode on Cy and I have to agree with Far here that he is now extremely confbiased and I see Cy as town so I don't know what to think here, basically null
Jiffy - I liked his sarcasm but not anything super recent and thats about it, so pretty null for now
Real - I have liked Real so far, good questions, if his thing on Cy is correct I would be amazed but he is still a town read for me
Shinobi - idk what to feel about Shinobi, his whole thing with Lane was interesting but idk what to make of it for now he is null
In post 770, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 261, Bins wrote:
In post 104, Realeo wrote:
In post 99, Shinobi wrote:Yeah, you said that already.
I fail to see how that's outside his expected range or why it's overblown. Can you fill those two gaps in logic up for me?
I will try to fill in this because I am also bothered by the same thing.

Have you ever heard the phrase, "The innocent relax, The guilty shouts." I mean, it's classic scene where your mom accuses your dad cheating, then your dad shouts back at your mom saying, "You bitch! How dare you accuse me of cheating! We have been marrying for 25 years! Do you never believe in me?"

And it turns out the father is cheating.

When I poke cy, cy just relax. When Dunn poke Franky, Franky becomes dad.
lmfao this post

but idk if my bf accused me of cheating i'd be pretty peeved and i ain't no cheater

i didn't like franky's reaction either. mostly because he seemed
overly
defensive. but some defensiveness is good and natural. being lynched as town sucks. being relaxed is actually a scumtell for me. scum are more relaxed because they don't want to seem defensive.

anyways nbd just some theory
In post 262, Bins wrote:
In post 156, Realeo wrote:
In post 153, farside22 wrote:I looked through the links and I think alpaca from what I saw of his town and scum games will be the one I wait to see on this game.

Realeo: Why Shinobi?
Shinobi is in questioning mode. I want a conclusion. I think a vote will accelerate the process. Two will help, too.
OU

is the SvT about to happen

do i feeeeeel it

--

shinobi is being lurky / needing to catch-upy but i think his vocalness (hefty vocalness) about it is good if that makes sense

--

OU MAJIFFY VOTE LIKEY

--

k
like i know im supposed to be good at this game but i think its about time i ask what NAI stands for because i can't fill it in with Not Anything Interesting each time i read it.

--

ehhhh majiffy unvoting Io... ehhhh is that a townmove.... are they scum together... ? how do i feeeel...
In post 267, Bins wrote:He's like my strongest townread >_>

he could be scum being SUPER awkward but I'm just going to say he's town being SUPER awkward
In post 472, Bins wrote:
In post 457, lane0168 wrote:Roleblocker. Thanks for the chance to speak. Clearly don't have time to get my shit together before getting lynched
Wait, why the fuck did you claim?

You do realise Franky was mostly being voted to pressure the replacement/get a slot to vote.

If you were town you should of just caught up and gave reads and I may have been so much happier with your slot.
In post 666, Bins wrote:Siiigh. I try to be less flaily and annoying. I get scumread. Typical.

I don't know what you guys want from me. I've been sharing my reads.

Also, Farside you never actually answered my question. I am interested in this IO meta.
In post 667, Bins wrote:I actually agree with Jae's case on Dunn so I'm sheeping it.

CY is looking a lot weirder. Not worse. Weirder. Has he even noticed the claim?
Is it just me that sees these posts as coming from town
First his list of reads.
No scum reads at all.

What got me about the Bins points is how random it came from the game.
Wking with just a bunch of quotes and little else say.
I was scumreading Dunn at that point and with Bins people were talking about her being scum but I think she is town so I backed it up with some quotes to show people
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:35 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 851, farside22 wrote:

This is a POE so if you want to know why I came to this result, it will easier for you to ask why I eliminate certain person.

I'm thinking for sure alpaca is scum.
I have a reason for this.
I'm unwhelmed by both bins and majiffy.
There are a few post that pin me with dunn, but mostly I lean town.
I need a RL day to think.
Still curious the reason for me being for sure scum and now seems like a good time to Brin it up
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Not to make you hard defend your town read or anything but mind summarizing why you think he is town because I don't see it
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 901, farside22 wrote:
In post 895, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 851, farside22 wrote:

I'm thinking for sure alpaca is scum.
I have a reason for this.
I'm unwhelmed by both bins and majiffy.
There are a few post that pin me with dunn, but mostly I lean town.
I need a RL day to think.
Still curious the reason for me being for sure scum and now seems like a good time to Brin it up
I actually already stated why.
Do you really think a bunch of quotes are going to sway players?
In post 896, gameplay506 wrote:fuuk this doesn't seem right
Alpaca seems town :@@@@@@@
UNVOTE: Alpaca
I'm not seeing it.
He saw points were dunn was scummy but never voted.
He says Jiffy has no substance but Bins falls into the same category but no as awful.
I saw that he was scummy but I also wasn't 90% sure he was scum and thus my not vote. Both Bins and Majiffy may not have contributed much but I see a lot of Bins post coming from a town pov as I pointed out earlier
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 902, JaeReed wrote:
In post 899, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Not to make you hard defend your town read or anything but mind summarizing why you think he is town because I don't see it
Anyone who is town and thinks Majiffy takes this "idgaf I'm town" attitude and tone as scum is actually someone that I really can't help understand it. If Majiffy is scum I'll be pretty surprised, to say the least. He doesn't care because he knows everyone on him is on him for nothing.

Btw, this was a self preservationist type post. You're trying to get me to flip off you instead of actually trying to show me who is scum.
In post 900, Io wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shinobi
Mostly because no one else seams to agree with me how scummy Dunn is and honestly none of the lynch options I see being thrown around are even that scummy.
Maji and Alpaca aren't being scummy Maji even more so, but I'm still not going to vote for either of those people.
Shinobi looks to be the only somewhat scummy person I see being considered so I'll leave it at them.
I could also go for a Shinobi lynch over Alpaca, as I believe he's a strong contender for Dunn's partner. I think he needs 1 more vote + mine though to get higher than Majiffy, and I find it's more likely for Alpaca to gather another vote from town than it is for Shinobi.

Lynch preference for today is something like:
Dunn > Shinobi > Alpaca
That's also my proposed scumteam, ftr. I will vote any of these to push majority over Majiffy's wagon.
As I said I scum read dunn and majiffy and gave reasons I just think that Majiffy is slightly scum more. If Dunn is your preferred lynch option from this page alone we know that you me and io scumread Dunn so instead of pushing your third preferred lynch. I am ok with a Dunn and Majiffy lyvh right now but I will keep my vote on Majiffy until either he posts and I think he is town or I feel a Dunn wagon is viable and not just a vanity wagon
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:36 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

So unfortunately I chose a really bad time to be v/la and I just got up and am going to be leaving Internet zones until later in the afternoon hopefully where I will post my read lost than. You guys are free to mislynch me before than if you think I'm dodging or just scum only thing to keep in mind is that if you mislynch me there will be that plus 3 night kills so something to be aware of. Final thought for if you do lynch me before I get back is I still think majiffy snd dunn are scum and I also really don't like how JaeReed went for the easy wagon instead of his preferred one because it wasn't going anywhere despite me him io and far all said we would lynch dunn with io dunn also being a preferred lynch
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

I am going to have to postpone my reads and explanations until tommorow because I have developed altitude sickness and feel like shit which is why I wasn't here earlier. I cannot think straight like this but tommorow I will be back.
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

UNVOTE:
Ok so finally feeling like not shit so here are my reads and I will answer questions later.

Bins - I still see town here. From the beggining I thought that her posts were town. She has gone through her reads when asked and she has a laid back attitude which I like. Town

Cy/Morning - Cy's readlist was probs the most work he did all game and going back and reading it I realized it was pretty bad and since that list he spent his time not really discussing reads and mainly playing in the moment. Mornings readlist was fine and her thing with Lane seemed pretty town as she stuck with her hidden Franky meta but also gave other reasons and didn't just go with some invisible reason. Small town

Dunn - Seems to be all over the place constantly changing his mind and going after different people he doesn't tend to stick to a read for very long sometimes changing ridiculously fast like in - he says bin is most likely ot be sk than in says bins is a town read. Scum
Far - highly analytical and lots of posts. Expresses her thoughts on players and the game state and makes good cases. Town

Game - hard core tunnel on Cy/Morning as we all know and I think that past a certain point he was at least a little confbiased but than he gof off his tunnel and started looking elsewhere. I highly doubt he is scum if only for the tunnel alone. Town

Io - basically spends the entire game tunneling Dunn but swithes recently because nobody else is voting Dunn. Perhaps it's because you didn't really push it at all. She got hung up on the whole dunn thing and seemingly ignored the rest of the game except for one or two mentions where the main part of the post was about Dunn and other people were a side note. Scum

Jae - also tunneled on Dunn but broke off and has been producing some other reads which is great however he never gave his case on Dunn (correct me if I'm wrong) and has been basing some of his other reads off of association with Dunn which I think is kinda trashy since Dunn hasn't flipped yet. Null

Lane - his large tunnel on Shinobi seems well founded and he does make good points and Shinobis re ponce seem lackluster and avoiding. I did think his thing with Morning was kind of dumb since she inferred he would have been scum if he hadn't claimed pr but he kept on asking in a mad manner. However I will have to default to the people claim here since there was no counter. Town

Majiffy - I thought that he was scum just not posting any substance (irony) but I have enjoyed his recent push of Shinobi and his thoughts have been pretty good since I last dissapears however I still remember the dark times of him not doing much. Small town

Realo - aside from his Cy meta which I thought was interesting but also not at all vote worthy I think that Realo has had a pretty good town game so far with analysis and asking questions. I think that his attitude sofar is pretty towny. Town

Shinobi - so Shinobi probably has the most cases on him so far and they are pretty well founded. He is super big on sheeping and has a knack of not pushing his scum reads much which is probably so that he can stay open and switch reads which he also does. He also mentions OMGUS is all good. His only consistent point is that I'm useless but even than earlier in the game he said he hates people who don't post or try and than attacks majiffy for it but only mentions me once in a while when others attack me. Scum

My preferred order to lynch is
Dunn
ShinobI
Io

VOTE: Dunn
I will keep my vote here because I think that this lynch will be the most beneficial for town however if closing in on the deadline this wagon doesn't take off I will also vote Shinobi/Io to make sure we get a lynch
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

I dont remember your reads ever changing this rapidly and I am most certainly put off by it. Also this "counter wagon" is actally a vanity wagon since I am a lone voter however would you like to be the second person on the winning lynch of today?

Pedit: why are you so sur on town Shinobi?
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Part of the reason people initially suspected him was from association with you but the recent cases have been pretty compelling I mean all he does is sheep or join easy wagons. And unfortunately I am not usually that persuasive so I fear I might have to settle for a Shinobi lynch today and not you

Pedit: well if everyone sheeped me it would make life easier but as it is I am pretty sure with Dunn and hope that we can get this lynch off the ground or I will have to settle for Shinobi
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Far what are your current thoughts on Dunn?
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

I am aware that people have expressed an interest but I also know that they have all basically given up on lynching you after the wagon never took off. I am going to try to revive it
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

You think he should be town?
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Ok well aside from the fact tst I disagree that makes a lot more sense. So you think his read/vote switching is town?
Lane could I convince you to vote Dunn?
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:03 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 1105, lane0168 wrote:
In post 1101, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Ok well aside from the fact tst I disagree that makes a lot more sense. So you think his read/vote switching is town?
Lane could I convince you to vote Dunn?
No. You could convince me to switch to goodmorning and only goodmorning
Are you scum reading Morning just for her 'read' on you or is there something else
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:27 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

I dont know where u got that but no I beleive it. I'm just wondering if Mornings 'read' of uncc'd pr is the only reason Lane scum reads her. Read is in quotes because from Lanes pov that isn't a read and only after questioning did she infer what her read would be had he not claimed roleblocked although she did end up inferring it
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:53 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 1112, Dunnstral wrote:How does that help us get a lynch in the next 11 hours
I want to see if I can be convinced to join the Morning wagon
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:09 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

I have to say I don't see it though the no flip makes it more compelling. I am also about to go on a 5 hour train ride and I have am not about Morning and since Dunn doesn't look like he is going anywhere and I don't have time to push it
VOTE: Shinobi
That is L-1
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:54 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Screw it let's get a flip
VOTE: GoodMorning
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

I got back from my holiday and am super tired sp tomorow morning I will catch up and post
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:12 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 1258, lane0168 wrote:Alpaca, why the quick hammer on page 1 of day 2?
At that point I was kinda pissy that my scum reads turned out pretty wrong, I was at a point where I was kinda sad at how badly my town game has been going lately so after looking in on this thread and seeing Morning at L-1 in like 10 posts I decided to go and read back and her readlist seems pretty basic and easy nothing really deep happened there, she didn't really want to talk about her read on Franky or elaborate, they didn't really do anything to help town whatsoever except reiteratre and try and stay afloat and they were also trying to lynch me so that made me a little biased in my choosing. But at that point I thought chances are if she has time to sit down and make an organized defence someone will hop off her at least to hear her out and than we might forget about her and hop on a compeltely different wagon and at that point i didnt want to risk it.

Also at this point I am going to hop back on my Majiffy train that I was on earlier this game since I am basically town reading everyone else left in this setup.
VOTE: Majiffy
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

So you think that gm was hard bussing since d1
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

By gm I meant GamePlay
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

So was that vote just omgus
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:07 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

welp I am still pretty sure that Majiffy is the last scum/sk but you know its cool just lynch me, you better win this game Real but I will be a town sacrifice if you lynch Majiff tommorow I suppose at least than people might beleive in my reads

I feel like Io not voting when she is super tired is a good reason but yeah it was kinda weird that she botheres to even type it out she could have just not said anything. but she isnt as scum tier as Majiffy
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:19 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

its a decision making thing you might think that its cool to hammer when your tired and dont care about much but might think differently when you are actually awake and alert, I am happy she didnt hammer me when she was tired af but it doesnt super matter cause realo had that covered anyway
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:40 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 1321, Majiffy wrote:Hammer already dropped Bins were in twilight
its the thought that counts
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:33 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Genuinely didn't know about the fake hammer, though it doesn't matter because its all WIFOM but I wasn't paying much attention
In post 1368, Majiffy wrote:VOTE: Io

Lets just do this today if you people won't vote Gameplay
can you just quickly sum up why Game is scum
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:25 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Idk what your talking about I was 1 shot rb proof and i assumed he wouldnt rb me more than once so I had no reason to kill him I kind of thought that you would kill him the day he claimed but than you didnt and he was a party so I wasn't going to bother
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:57 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

In post 1440, lane0168 wrote:I roleblocked alpaca but changed it to majiffy night 2
eyyy i guessed right
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (isolation #56) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:47 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

Lol
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:56 am

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

It was a pretty fun setup and thanks for modding it!

Return to “Completed Open Games”