OPEN 649 — PICK YOUR POWER X/Y. EXPERIMENT OVER.

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

VOTE: Skelda

If this flips scum, we lynch Dunn for bussing.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 207, MariaR wrote:I think you upset Mioda here i'm also quite a bit shocked people have reads so early can I ask do any of the people who posted on like page 1-4 know each other because it seems like you do and I just couldn't understand a lot of the talk going on
They obviously know each other, why are you playing dumb?
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:19 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 234, Firebringer wrote:
In post 204, Shadow_step wrote:VOTE: Skelda

Is this a serious post?
Kind of, its got to do with the last game we played together .
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 259, MariaR wrote:
In post 218, Vedith wrote:
In post 143, MariaR wrote:I don't think much is needed to be said in any of this it's a RVS and anyone who is taking the votes super srsly is meh I don't want anyone lynched in the first 2 days for obv reason.
What are the obvious reasons?
Hi I just woke up well I think there's a ton of pro's and cons to waiting but I think the pros beats the cons so lets go over them

Pros: 1) You get more info from all the players interactions and a ton of things you can go back and re read once someone flips compared to waiting a few days with very little to go off of

2) It gives time for every player in the game to talk if a bw is started day 1 or 2 don't you think it's highly more likely to be on town then mafia because scum could be afk and not even be getting voted or town can be afk and not even help in the vote if it's on mafia scum is more likely to help a day 1 or 2 bw if it's on town for a free ml and going back to point 1 they'd love for it to be in day 1 or 2 for barely anything to go off of

Point 3) It gives time for reads to be stronger and more thought out with better reasoning so we can get into peoples heads and think why person A is scum over B

Point 4 and my fav) The game lasts longer for more fun! ^_^

Cons:

1) As much as the day goes by longer it gives scum more time to confuse people and if you have a read it could waver and you can question it

2) I think everyone starts to get watered down causing people to play worse and a bit lynch happy just wanting to lynch someone just to see the flip

Those are all I can think of for now if you have anymore feel free to add on
LAMIST
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 318, MariaR wrote:I'm sorry I honestly don't know what I did wrong I'm not new to the game but the whole "post on a forum" and not live is something I'm still trying to get use to. I'd rather die while we have a ml so that's okay I'm sorry for letting you guys down I'm not a very important PR so it's better I die over others. I guess...
Wtf you guys got off her wagon for this....?
Typical example of scum handwaiving the case against them.
Town will never "rather" die, plus claiming to have a PR when she got what 3-4 votes..???
That's bs town will never do
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 301, Skelda wrote:Yeah, I don't want to lynch Maria. Not good.
Calling it right now

Maria/Skelda/x scum team.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 322, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:I just read her ISO in her newbie and I'm getting cold feet too.

UNVOTE: MariaR

Like she apologized for whatever it was that got her scumread (didn't read whole game yet) and was legitimately confused about it too? She's acting very similarly. The PR claim seems unneeded but it sounds like frustrated town to me.

VOTE: Shadow_Step

More interested in this guy now that I'm having doubts. I didn't like the LAMIST comment, especially without a vote. It felt lazy and oppurtunistic and I want to look into it.
It wasn't frustrated town at all :facepalm:

If it was she would have attacked the players for voting her for weak reasons and rage, not put her hands up and say I give up lynch me if you please.

There's the difference between your play and my play, I didn't vote directly after saying that because I wanted to see how she reacts, the reaction was out of the blue aggressive and looked fake.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 324, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Shadow_Step

You tried looking witty by referencing stack the deck but you know that's not how it works and instead you left a really weird line I didn't fully understand how to interpret
Which weird line?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 380, MariaR wrote:I didn't think claiming pr was such a big deal to be quite honest and attacking people isn't my style you're looking at town like they must act one when a vote is on them or it's scummy.
You're kidding me right!
How the hell is it not a big deal, you're giving info to scum if you are town and painting a huge target on your back.

[post=Maria]Maria[/post]
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 382, Killthestory wrote:Can't tell if Shadow is terrible or what
QFT

I'll bring this to your notice after Maria flips red.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Lol wrong tag

VOTE: Maria
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 388, Dunnstral wrote:

You know very well what that was about, you bussed Ranger the entire game in Stack.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:18 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

That "lol" wasn't supposed to be there.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:20 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 394, Killthestory wrote:a single game isnt worth preflip association.

thats even worse than playing a house of cards.

thats like setting up a house of cards with a nuclear bomb.
That was my first post in the game, it wasn't completely serious.
More reaction test than anything. Kind of a salty after we lost that game.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 396, MariaR wrote:I understand that you scumread me so i'm gonna try to fix it or there will never be a challenge or a huge problem may come up it

So you think i'm scum because of me claiming pr and you don't think I would just give up do I have this right? Walk me through this
Not just that

1. Concerned townie bs(we shouldn't lynch in the first 2 days bla bla)

2. Fake aggressive reaction to me calling it lamist.

3. Handwaiving all allegations. Which is always easier for scum to do instead of fighting the people who are scum reading them.

4. Claiming to have a PR when there was absolutely no need to.

I think you freaked out when you saw there was a wagon building on you and that reaction is more likely to come from scum than from town(esp if they have a PR). Town will see how far their wagon goes before they derail it by claiming to have a PR. Helps town get more info.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 399, Killthestory wrote:oh, okay. I understand now.

Salt is a towntell. Shadow is town but misguided town.
You were on the right wagon before man, help me lynch scum.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 402, Killthestory wrote:I think you're being extremely nitpicky.
You know its the best case we have right now.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 407, Firebringer wrote:
In post 378, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 301, Skelda wrote:Yeah, I don't want to lynch Maria. Not good.
Calling it right now

Maria/Skelda/x scum team.
This is something I expect out of scum more than town at this early point.
Like, I don't find town calling a team this fucking fast.
What is that scum motivation behind doing such a thing?

I'm saying what came to my mind after reading that absolutely needless comment from Skelda.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 426, Dunnstral wrote:[float=][/float]
In post 393, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 388, Dunnstral wrote:

You know very well what that was about, you bussed Ranger the entire game in Stack.

I hard pushed town for like 600 posts so your train of thought doesn't even make sense
Wtf are you talking about ?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:00 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 430, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 427, Dunnstral wrote:Didn't you spend the past 5 pages arguing that she was inexperienced?
I was talking about Chrimi, who is most likely a powerrole. Like, 99%. I didn't even know abstaining from the draft was an option and iirc that wasn't confirmed?
:facepalm:

Scum already know that if Chrimi isn't scum herself.
What they don't know is that if Maria has a PR or not.

Why is this not obvious?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:38 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 440, Dunnstral wrote:Shadow I pushed Karnos for like a week?
Which game are you talking about?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:43 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

I don't remember day 1 of stack a lot but even if that happened. Karnos was actually scummy so your push on him was fine, whereas you were bussing ranger for no real reason whatsoever.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 458, Charloux wrote:VOTE: Maria
Not buying the victim act, and i see no town motivation in doing that.
Thank you, finally someone sensible
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Everything can be faked, don't even go there.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 654, MariaR wrote:I kinda wanted to vote Skelda I read there Iso and I don't really see anything that strikes me as towny but one of my biggest pet peeves/scum tells are in it where people go like ___ Could be town BUT (Idk/could be/maybe etc) always giving yourself a way out I do this myself I will admit but I still find it super scummy I don't really understand the tr on shadow because scum being bold isn't something new and shadow just put Skelda in a mafia team with me and Skelda just seems to ignore that

Or Pk I don't really enjoy their past posts and it just strikes me the wrong way it feels really rushed like "SOMEONE QUICK HAMMER" etc

I feel like if Skelda is mafia shadow is also and there is only 1 mafia in PK and Char and the info would help us out greatly
Explain me this, why am I mafia if Skelda is mafia ?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 685, MariaR wrote:
In post 675, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 654, MariaR wrote:I kinda wanted to vote Skelda I read there Iso and I don't really see anything that strikes me as towny but one of my biggest pet peeves/scum tells are in it where people go like ___ Could be town BUT (Idk/could be/maybe etc) always giving yourself a way out I do this myself I will admit but I still find it super scummy I don't really understand the tr on shadow because scum being bold isn't something new and shadow just put Skelda in a mafia team with me and Skelda just seems to ignore that

Or Pk I don't really enjoy their past posts and it just strikes me the wrong way it feels really rushed like "SOMEONE QUICK HAMMER" etc

I feel like if Skelda is mafia shadow is also and there is only 1 mafia in PK and Char and the info would help us out greatly
Explain me this, why am I mafia if Skelda is mafia ?
Sure thing pal! You put me and Skelda in a scum team and Skelda just out right ignored the claim acting like it wasn't even said or didn't bother them I feel like anyone would acknowledge a scumread on them unless it's by a partner and in that case some people do and some people don't Skelda also seems to have a light town read on you but that's not the problem it's the way Skelda puts the town read with comments like: "But could be" "Maybe it's" like a mini escape route if the read is wrong (and if by using the logic we have here it is)
Funny how you think ignoring something so damning.

Anyway, let's find out

Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 699, Charloux wrote:@Vedith: Did i steal your GF or something? At first i thought you were scum who didn't like the idea of a possible mislynch passing by. Now, you aren't even scummy, but just a fanatic. I can't believe i'm getting tunneled by a random otaku i have never seen before...
In post 694, Dunnstral wrote:We should lynch Shadow for that post 692
Care to elaborate ?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:05 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Maria, if you think I'm scum because Skelda is scum, you should be voting Skelda.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Shadow_step »

The first quote in #701 wasn't intended to be there.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I would dayvig you right now if could do that.
Unfortunately town doesn't want to Lynch scum(you), so I'll lynch the other scum.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 729, Skelda wrote:
In post 710, Creature wrote:
>> Dunnstral

>> Firebringer

>> Vedith

>> Shadow_Step
>> pisskop

>> Killthestory

>> gigabyteTroubadour

>> Skelda
>> MariaR

>> Charloux
(reason stated by giga)
>> Ümläüt
>> Chrimi

>> Creature

>> Zachstralkita
I thought you had me as Town before. What happened to that?

I was really enjoying not being suspected this game, lol. That hardly ever happens.

I still think it is Creature. I'm not convinced about it being Shadow, but he has suspiciously shitty reads.
In post 741, Skelda wrote:
In post 730, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:I think Firebringer earlier raised a good point about Shadow – his continued suspicion on Maria looks tryhard but in a fake way. To me, it's like he feels he has to look consistent and is now only on Skelda to make an excuse to vote someone else. I did say it was plausible for Shadow to be town and just have really bad opinions, but the move onto Skelda seems very strange to me.

I am interested in knowing what made Creature change his read on Skelda, I didn't pick up on it until it was pointed out.
Yeah, that makes sense. I definitely am kind of shifting my opinion about the Maria thing being scummy in itself because Charloux made a good point about going against the rest of the Town's opinions not being scummy. But I think Shadow's opinions have continued to be so bad that I'm doubting they are coming from a Town perspective.
You're almost there, some more fabrication and you can put a vote on me without people suspecting you.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 730, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:I think Firebringer earlier raised a good point about Shadow – his continued suspicion on Maria looks tryhard but in a fake way. To me, it's like he feels he has to look consistent and is now only on Skelda to make an excuse to vote someone else. I did say it was plausible for Shadow to be town and just have really bad opinions, but the move onto Skelda seems very strange to me.

I am interested in knowing what made Creature change his read on Skelda, I didn't pick up on it until it was pointed out.
Pot kettle black. Saying i have bad opinions when you yourself hav pathetic ones is rich.
Why is it strange?
You want me to sit on Maria the whole day?
There is clearly no interest in lynching her in spite of her being obvious scum so there is no point in voting her as of now.
You're reasons are terrible.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Shadow_step »

All of Chrimi's recent posts have been prod dodging.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:33 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Maria, Skelda what are your views on Chrimi ?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:12 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 959, Wake1 wrote:
In post 936, Shadow_step wrote:Maria, Skelda what are your views on Chrimi ?
Would you be open to lynching Chrimi today?
Yes
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 987, pisskop wrote:im willing to pl wake, but im perfectly okay giving him another day.
i say this knowing what a slippery eel he is as scum.

Chrimmi, giga
^^ my perfered lynches

wake, fire, shadow
^^ also okay, as they are null, pl-able, or just not addingweight.

VOTE: shadow

why are you town again shadow? fire and wake i know prettywell
Do you seriously expect me to answer that ?
Also, if you're preferred lynch is Chrimi why are you voting me?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Shadow_step »

VOTE: Chrimi
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1004, pisskop wrote:Why cant you?

Have you felt like youve done your job as a Town Aligned person? Because I wouldnt if I were you and town.
You know you should look at yourself first before asking anyone else.
You've done fuck all.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1004, pisskop wrote:Why cant you?

Have you felt like youve done your job as a Town Aligned person? Because I wouldnt if I were you and town.
You want to answer the question you ignored ?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1002, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 987, pisskop wrote:im willing to pl wake, but im perfectly okay giving him another day.
i say this knowing what a slippery eel he is as scum.

Chrimmi, giga
^^ my perfered lynches

wake, fire, shadow
^^ also okay, as they are null, pl-able, or just not addingweight.

VOTE: shadow

why are you town again shadow? fire and wake i know prettywell
Do you seriously expect me to answer that ?
Also, if you're preferred lynch is Chrimi why are you voting me?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1007, pisskop wrote:You could tell me what question.

Lets tlak about me then. Not you. cool.

What have(n't) I done? I don't recall my ass being on the line right now.
You haven't really don't enough scum hunting.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1011, pisskop wrote:Sure I have.

Its cute to say I havent, but what would you call 'adequate scumhunting'?

Has giga done 'adequately'? Has wake? has firebringer? has zach?
Which allows another player to have a better read on your slot and the others as well.

Wake has been decent since he replaced in, Fire looks like he doesn't give 2 shits about this game so I would like it if he opts to replace out.
Zach has done okay too, I have a slight town read on him.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Let's keep the lynch between Skelda and Chrimi and we are guaranteed to lynch scum today.
Thank me later...
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1020, Creature wrote:I could go with Chrimi, do you think his early drama of being the first drafter was towny?
Not really
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

You are first in the draft, you are town and you choose the worst rolr for town wtf.
I'm having a hard time seeing how a town player does that.

Let's wait for a CC, in case they are lying.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:54 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Role*
In post 1108, MariaR wrote:Also what is. Neighbor thingy do anyway
Targets one person every night, they get an individual PT with that person.

They have day chat, so its a good role for scum if they don't have day talk. For town it's useless.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1113 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:23 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Fuck that, checked the OP mafia have daytalk in this setup.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:57 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Yeah please enlighten me how it is useful for town please.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1116, Chrimi wrote:
In post 1115, Shadow_step wrote:Yeah please enlighten me how it is useful for town please.
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Neighborizer
That doesn't prove anything, you are the laziest person in the game, don't tell me you have very strong reads.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1125, Creature wrote:Neighborizer is usually a pro-town choice, specially when Chrimi could pick anything, even Roleblocker or Role Cop.
Or she just chose it for the exact same reason, "Oh I could have chosen a role with more mafia utiltiy, but I chose neighborizer so I'm town."
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 153, Dunnstral wrote:If I were scum my team would have picked the numbers 1, 2, and 10 exactly and we'd take both vig shots and the neighborizer (yep
Why the neighborizer?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Just vote Skelda people

Zzzzzz
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:48 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1328, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Would it even be a quickhammer at this point? We got Skelda's last words, and I think the people on the wagon intend to stay on it.

VOTE: Vedith
Skelda is scum, if he was town he would have raged about getting hampered so early.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:51 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1344, Chrimi wrote:If he did rage, you'd be claiming AtE.

VOTE: shadow_step
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1354, Chrimi wrote:Is it funny because you know it's true?
It's funny coming from scum.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1344, Chrimi wrote:If he did rage, you'd be claiming AtE.
wait wait wait wait, why would I be saying AtE if he was already hammered?
Chrimi just looking for a reason to vote town.

CONF SCUM

VOTE: CHRIMI
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Shadow_step »

This didn't cross my mind before but it is completely possible that Chrimi was claiming the PR of her scum buddy who was lower down the order so that she doesn't get lynched. It's almost the perfect claim, no cc.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1360, Creature wrote:If that's what she's doing, she's pretty much screwed if her partner dies.
anything is better than getting lynched day 1 for scum.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1361, Chrimi wrote:Um.. Are you stupid, or?

I am a CONFIRMED ROLE. Like, actually confirmed. Why would I bother claiming the role my buddy got?

This is the stupidest thing I've heard yet..
Which is why you had a claim a role.
If you are scum you obviously aren't gonna claim a role like roleblocker which would heavily incriminate you, claiming neighborizer makes sense for scum you.
There is no way, town Chrimi is picking neighborizer.
No way
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1358, Shadow_step wrote:why would I be saying AtE if he was already hammered?
You want to answer this?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1367, Chrimi wrote:That is what I was replying to. You were saying "If he was town he would've raged!!!" which is fucking stupid. So I said "If he raged you would've claimed he was appealing to emotions". Basically, I was saying you were making claims that he was scummy for reasons that aren't really scummy.
IF HE HAS BEEN ALREADY HAMMERED WHY THE FUCK WOULD I SAY ATE, HE HAS ALREADY BEEN HAMMERED. I DON'T NEED TO SAY ATE.

HE THOUGHT HE HAD ALREADY BEEN HAMMERED, AS TOWN IF HE THINKS THE WAGON WAS BS, WHY WOULDN'T HE RAGE?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Answer it, you aren't getting away this easily.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1373, Charloux wrote:If Vedith flips scum, then shadow is his partner. His attack on Chrimi feels like him trying to draw attention away from Vedith.
And the stupidest person in the game award goes to ........

You

So Vedith and I both chose 12 to end up lucky last?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1373, Charloux wrote:If Vedith flips scum, then shadow is his partner. His attack on Chrimi feels like him trying to draw attention away from Vedith.
In post 1372, Chrimi wrote:Here's my reply to your uh... "question"

He wasn't hammered.
But he thought he was, as town it would make sense if he raged because he was quick hammered and was pissed.
As scum he wouldn't bother because there is no point in raging he already has been lynched.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Shadow_step »

It's skelda/ chrimi/ x

Fuck me if that x is Maria, I need a bloody award lol
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1409, Skelda wrote:
In post 1343, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1328, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Would it even be a quickhammer at this point? We got Skelda's last words, and I think the people on the wagon intend to stay on it.

Skelda is scum, if he was town he would have raged about getting hampered so early.
You honestly have no idea what you are talking about. I was resigned to dying if I needed to die, my main focus was just getting my claim out. But I don't think I would have been super annoyed regardless of alignment. I'm not you.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Still the best case we have, can I get more support for this lynch today please.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1598, Killthestory wrote:Unvote me. I'm your JK you fucking idiots.

The fact you'd even wagon me astounds me with your fucking stupidity.
Why did you choose Jk over tracker?
Jk has more scum utility than town utility tbh.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1781, Creature wrote:Firebringer/Vedith/Wake88 are the best lynches for today.

Dunnstral and MariaR can be PoE'd later.
Meh, let's lynch obscum Maria first.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1839, MariaR wrote:I doubt it was a vig shot it makes almost no sense to be one
In post 1833, Creature wrote:MariaR and Vedith are town.
Why?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Maria is trying to look so genuine and townie.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Maria can go tomorrow

VOTE: kts
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

What question Maria ?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (isolation #74) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2179, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 2024, Shadow_step wrote:Maria can go tomorrow

VOTE: kts
This is pretty bad actually, dudes been wanting to lynch Maria since the start of the game but he conveniently BOPS on to the KTS wagon instead of pushing his lynch
You want to sheep me and help me Lynch scum?
Then vote Maria and I'll get back on.
Just me voting there is quite pointless.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (isolation #75) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1869, MariaR wrote:
In post 1867, Shadow_step wrote:Maria is trying to look so genuine and townie.
Could you make one giant case on me please so I can de bunk any type of scum read you have on me you have had me as scum the whole game so it shouldn't be hard to give you examples.

I really am excited for this
Basically all the points I raised on day 1. I know you said that its what "town" you would do. But I'm not buying that sorry.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2185 (isolation #76) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Could you make one giant case on me please so I can de bunk any type of scum read you have on me you have had me as scum the whole game so it shouldn't be hard to give you examples.

In post 1872, MariaR wrote:Town:
~Maria~
Giga
Ved
Zach
Shadow
Null:
Dunn
KTS
Wake
Charloux
Scum:
Fire
Chrimi
Creature

In that order.
Have these reads changed now? and can you explain each and every one of your reads as much as possible please ?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2190 (isolation #77) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2184, kraska77 wrote:Pipe down monkeys
no marias are getying wagoned while im here
Wanna elaborate?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2396 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:02 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

I'm bored of this game, it needs a red flip.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (isolation #79) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:56 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Liking the wagon on me, more scum on it please.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:31 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Cute ^

If I get lynched without being allowed to claim then lynch/vig maria after me.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:44 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Anyway so
Hard claiming cop
I targeted Maria n1, got a mafia result.
From my POV there seems little point in lynching anyone else today.

Town might have a doc/watcher so I'm not worried about being nked.

Only thing I'm worried about is if Maria has vengeful she'll probably kill me.
So vigging her might be a better option but then men
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2470 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:51 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Lol
That's your best defense ?

I'm 100% serious
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2472 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:54 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

And that is how you ace the draft folks
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (isolation #84) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:02 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Why the f aren't you voting her
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:07 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2236, MariaR wrote:My scum reads are for the post I made before here at 1926 as to way I scumread them as a team/whole so i'll go in why I scumread each by themselves

Scum:

Chri- Chri has done nothing to help town or done anything towny in my eyes at all besides auto vote KTS with no reasoning what so ever and trash talk all the "shit posters" saying it's a valid reason to not read the thread admitting that she hasn't read things that can be very key to understanding reads or how people think when she was at L-1 she claimed a role that could be seen as pro town and then acted like she ran the place when I just honestly think she's scum running away scot free

Fire- Still wants Ved lynched?!?! He tried to start a vote on them for saying it's scummy for wanting a friends help when I think that's so bs I also think he's trying to also come off in a joking manner when it really just seems filler and forced he haven't done much or really tried to do much at all I think he's been trying to just stay low and coast along and it's working really really safe so to speak

Creature- Prob my Top SR has been posting reads list after reads list never saying why any of his reads are scum or town just stating they are he haven't tried to start votes at all just says "I think these are scum" and he hopes one of them get bw'd and when they do he ALWAYS joins in the middle I think sometimes he's even got on votes that he crossed out as a "townread" (could be wrong on that) I would be really happy lynching this.
In post 2199, MariaR wrote:
In post 2185, Shadow_step wrote:

In post 1872, MariaR wrote:Town:
~Maria~
Giga
Ved
Zach
Shadow
Null:
Dunn
KTS
Wake
Charloux
Scum:
Fire
Chrimi
Creature

In that order.
Have these reads changed now? and can you explain each and every one of your reads as much as possible please ?
*nods* I'll do my best! I'll make 3 posts of Town Null and Scum so that it's all neat...ooo with color!

Town:
Giga- Giga is my top townread I will admit some of this is me being bias because giga helped me quite a bit in the early stages of the game so I enjoy playing and talking to them besides that I feel like any type of scumread people have brought up on Giga Giga can shut it down very easily being able to bring uo solid points and examples behind any of their actions I really feel like Giga is actively scum hunting and has been this whole game

Zach- I think I townread Zach for other reasons compared to what other people townread Zach for I think he's over all very laid back and having fun scum hunting slightly without being overly serious unless he has to be (like when a town read is getting lynched) All of his posts are genuine to me he also seems to agree with a lot of my reads for similar reasons

Ved- Ved was null almost the whole game for me due to how nothing screamed out scummy or towny to me I had a silent slight tr on him due to the interaction with fire when he was looking for fire to town read him due to them being friends and I feel like town would want a friend to townread them maybe for an alibi or just wanting the approval he then self voted and said lynch giga and KTS while I don't believe they are scum i'm pretty sure he does his whole speech like "thanks for putting me at L-1 Dunn backs up his case with him really thinking he was hammered and I don't see scum ever self-hammering

You (Shadow)- The huge reason I town read Shadow is I don't understand why he would tunnel me so hard as scum I don't see why anyone would come in a game like "I'm going to tunnel ___" and the key part is he still does it even if he knows It's very unlikely for me to be lynched so I think he really does scumread me he may have found what I did with asking to be lynched scummy now I don't know why but I can understand it none the less for reasons stated above.

KTS- Mostly a very hard PoE read did a reaction test on me for reasons I don't know maybe because I was new but the main reason I tr KTS is because I hard SR Chrimi and I don't think KTS and Chrimi are partners for obv reason.
In post 2223, MariaR wrote:
Null
Ah the annoying Null reads

Wake/Kraska77- This is prob the hardest read for me to explain in the bunch as asking me to read Wake is pointless cause Wake was just sitting throwing shade at everyone even if people called him obv town Kraska's I hated I disliked it I hate how she voted purely because wake said it was scum it sounded like an excuse to vote town the rest of the lines she's said I've been fine with nothing note worthy I need more before I can place her in town /scum Would I lynch her today? No.

Char- I remember on day 1 we were going to lynch Char because he was basically riding off of Shadows momentum vote on me and then he claimed UB and everyone jumped off him mostly because his reaction was an okay one I really still dislike it but his day 2 is getting better with unvoting Ved because he would have felt guilty about hammering (or at least that's how I see it) would I vote him today? Only if it was him or over one of my TR's and no one wants to lynch my SR's

Dunn- Dunn to me is a not as bad creature he's been posting a lot but not really doing much with what he's posting nor do I see why he tr's a lot of people I can't get in his head and I want to Would I lynch him today? Yes.
Posts to consider later on
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:10 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2478, Vedith wrote:
In post 2468, Shadow_step wrote:Hard claiming cop
I targeted Maria n1, got a mafia result.
*cough* *cough*, eh? :giggle:

UNVOTE: Creature
Haha yeah
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (isolation #87) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:11 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2477, Charloux wrote:I like her more than you.
Let's discuss something more important like... who is the scum you mentioned that is on your wagon?
Saying that now will only help mafia in framing people etc
I will say that tomorrow as in day 3
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:32 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2487, Charloux wrote:Everybody can pick a role, but if the role was picked already by someone higher in the draft, then you become a VT. 13 people picked before him, i can't really imagine nobody picking cop.
So you think I'm scum, last in the draft claiming to have a role which is most likely to be picked ?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2490 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:36 am

Post by Shadow_step »

It's the same as what people think when submitting a number. They think that everyone will send a low number for a higher position in the draft.

The people highest in the draft pick what they want, the people middle in the draft think that the best roles must have already been taken.

Me getting cop makes me think that there is at least 2 scum in the top 5 in the draft.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2491 (isolation #90) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:58 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Maria must be crazy spamming in her qt right now lol
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (isolation #91) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Shadow_step »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

MORE VOTES ON MARIA
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (isolation #92) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Shadow_step »

MariaR wrote:I'm debating if I need to claim or not but I don't think it's needed. I still like my Creature vote
In post 2472, Shadow_step wrote:And that is how you ace the draft folks
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2506 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I'd never do such a gambit, I'd get blacklisted by almost everyone.
Its stupid af
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2517 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2513, Charloux wrote:Either scum fakeclaiming, or the luckiest bastard that ever played this game.
Uhh no, I didn't get lucky.
It called being logical.

We could have lynched scum day 1 but you fuckwits were blinded by all the townie shit Maria was coming up with.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2519 (isolation #95) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:40 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2514, kraska77 wrote:Shadows at hammer range right?
Maria just hammer him
Omg are you shit
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (isolation #96) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I investigated Maria ffs, I was scum reading her since day 1 which is why I investigated her.

Why the fuck would I claim cop as scum which is such a popular choice.
Are you serious?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2525 (isolation #97) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:48 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2520, Charloux wrote:Thats not how the cop works you pleb! You cant even have guilty on D1! You just want to survive as long as you can before getting lynched!
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2527 (isolation #98) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I'll stop playing mafia on this site if Maria flips town.

QFT THIS OR WHATEVER YOU WANT ^
There is no way I can get a false positive in this game.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2529 (isolation #99) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Shadow_step »

The sad part is that Charloux is probably town.
Scum would just bus Maria at this point.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2530 (isolation #100) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2528, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Shadow_step

Do I really have a choice....
Haha scum claim.
If you think I'm scum you would have waited for everyone to react to this.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (isolation #101) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Remaining two scum should be between
[Kraska, KTS, Dunnstral, Zach, Gigabyte]
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (isolation #102) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2535, Charloux wrote:Is this a bastard game?
And shadow, who was the scum on your wagon?
Will you fucking unvote me before every gets a chance to post??!!
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2544 (isolation #103) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2539, Creature wrote:Nah, the only role that can make cop have a wrong result is the 1-shot redirector, which is the same pair as cop.
Exactly
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2547 (isolation #104) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Town should have a vig, you won't even need to wait till the next day to kill me.

Im not fake claiming or gambiting gawd.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2553 (isolation #105) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Kraska are you fucking daft ?
Will you unvote me or do you want to be lynch fodder after my flip ?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2554 (isolation #106) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Shadow_step »

This has to be the worst town ever.
Keeping a claimed cop at l-2. Just wow
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (isolation #107) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2558, kraska77 wrote:I still don't fucking think Maria is scum
You want me to send an ss of the result or what ?
How can someone be so stupid seriously.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (isolation #108) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2569, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:shadow you aren't well townread, i don't understand why it's surprising that people are a little weary of a cop claim
Read all my day 2 posts before claiming and tell me what I claimed is not believable.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (isolation #109) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Shadow_step »

No one Cc maria, she is probably gonna claim doc to out the real one or something to that effect.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (isolation #110) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:37 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2577, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Shadow, this is your last chance to recind your cop claim before I vote Maria.

If you're town, DON'T fake results.

It's your game, Maria. imo i'd claim because you already softclaimed (the way you did it was technically scummy but a lot of us let it slide assuming you were newbtown) but you have more experience than me.
I'm not faking

I'm 100% serious
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (isolation #111) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:41 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2582, Vedith wrote:Can someone confirm if scum can use vig?
Ofc they can, its essentially a double kill.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (isolation #112) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2593, Chrimi wrote:
Maria just hammer him
So uh, we lynch Maria. If she flips town, we lynch Shadow. If she flips scum, we lynch kraska77 for that bullshit above.
Not really, I see this as very dangerous for scum to do.
Maria's readlist should be considered first.

Also watcher on me would be good.
Thanks
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2611 (isolation #113) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:46 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2605, Chrimi wrote:
In post 2602, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 2593, Chrimi wrote:
Maria just hammer him
So uh, we lynch Maria. If she flips town, we lynch Shadow. If she flips scum, we lynch kraska77 for that bullshit above.
Not really, I see this as very dangerous for scum to do.
Maria's readlist should be considered first.

Also watcher on me would be good.
Thanks
Excuse me? You're claiming cop with a guilty on her
but you don't want us to lynch you if she flips town?

I swear to fkn god..
I'm talking about Kraska :roll:
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2629 (isolation #114) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Dunn should be jailed tonight.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2637 (isolation #115) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2631, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:idea: lynch shadow first, have universal backup take over if he's town, and then lynch maria...?

if he's scum obviously it won't work, but we know there's a UB so we can probably jailkeep him...?

i would prefer just lynching maria obviously.

dunn is a bad jail imo
That would have been a good idea if a had a confirmed town UB.
We don't even know if we have a UB so nah not really.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2639 (isolation #116) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2632, Vedith wrote:
In post 2629, Shadow_step wrote:Dunn should be jailed tonight.
Nah
And suggesting where the jailor is bad
1-Scum then know
2-Jailor is scum
Just playing with the minds of mafia :twisted:
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2642 (isolation #117) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I'm sorry about being right on the money.

:cop:
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2670 (isolation #118) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Me, creature, vedith, giga, charloux, chrimi
That's six if I'm counting correctly.
We need one more vote if I'm not mistaken.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2675 (isolation #119) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Fire can you hammer Maria ??!!
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2704 (isolation #120) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I'm not dipshit town.

Lol and I also hope you looked in the mirror before saying that.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2790 (isolation #121) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2753, Zachstralkita wrote:WHY THE FUCK DIDNT SHADOW CLAIM HIS GUILTY AT DAYSTART THEN?

YOU GUYS ACTUALLY WENT FOR THIS SHIT?
In post 2783, Chrimi wrote:
In post 2778, MariaR wrote:So did you enjoy the little game we played?
Cause I know I sure did it was amazing!
Underestimating your foe can be your biggest downfall you know
Maria is my name and playing mafia is my game
Taking this as a scumclaim.

So, shadow is dying tonight unless he's protected; So let's hope he's protected, yeah?

Tomorrow we look at kraska.
A watcher would be perfect.
Anyway, Maria's readlist should be considered first.
I'm not sold on kraska being scum.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2971 (isolation #122) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

I was either rbed/jked.
I tried to investigate Kts, got a no result.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2975 (isolation #123) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Scum can't have two roleblockers.
Only way the action can fail is if my target commuted, or I got jked/rbed.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2978 (isolation #124) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

I think that scum don't have the roleblocker, why not just kill me instead?
If they had the RB they would know that there is no doc.
If they were worried about me being watched they wouldn't have visited me at all.

All is pointing towards KTS scum.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2981 (isolation #125) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Unless KTS can jailkeep himself which is extremely non normal. But I want to confirm.

@mod ^
Is that allowed ?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2988 (isolation #126) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

I'm going to let KTS tell us who he Jked before I vote him.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2993 (isolation #127) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:47 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2989, Vedith wrote:We should vote Gigabyte :up:

VOTE: Gigabyte
Hells naw
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2994 (isolation #128) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

If there was a watcher on me they need to claim, cause whoever blocked me is scum.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2999 (isolation #129) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:55 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

From the Maria-Creature interactions o yjinl creature is town.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3001 (isolation #130) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:57 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2999, Shadow_step wrote:From the Maria-Creature interactions I'm thinking creature is town.
Ebwop lol
Phone posting
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3069 (isolation #131) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Shadow_step »

VOTE: KTS
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3071 (isolation #132) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 3065, Creature wrote:Well, I am actually doctor and I went for KTS.
Why the hell did you go for one of the most scummiest players in the game?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3072 (isolation #133) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Shadow_step »

KTS is conf scum, only role which can block me.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3075 (isolation #134) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Shadow_step »

You seriously made the wrong choice.
Anyone else would have been a better choice.

I asked KTS why he picked JK over Tracker and he never replied.
Town is selecting tracker all day long.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3081 (isolation #135) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 3079, Creature wrote:Night 3 Vigilante might also be useful to PoE.
Should shoot between [FB, Vedith, Zach, Dunn]
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3097 (isolation #136) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I'd like the vig pool to be [Zach/Dunn]
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3110 (isolation #137) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 3108, Dunnstral wrote:Actually let me make this one real easy for you guys

VOTE: Zachstralkita
Do you have a guilty on him ?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (isolation #138) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I'm thinking Zach is scum too by POE

VOTE: Zach
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3120 (isolation #139) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:20 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I thought Dunn watched Creature.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3127 (isolation #140) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Who do you think is the remaining scum Zach and why?

Actually, I'd like everyone to answer this.^
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3131 (isolation #141) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Also I want giga to say who he shot night 2.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3141 (isolation #142) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 3127, Shadow_step wrote:Who do you think is the remaining scum Zach and why?

Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3144 (isolation #143) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Kts was in Maria's null pile. So were Dunnstral and Kraska hmm
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3145 (isolation #144) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Didn't KTS say that he jailed Vedith on night 1?
Actually who did Chrimi neighborise ?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3147 (isolation #145) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I want some questions answered first.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3185 (isolation #146) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 3184, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:throwback to when zach thought the scumteam was Shadow/Dunn/Charloux

i have laughed about that all night lmao it's still funny
:lol:
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3190 (isolation #147) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Chillax Giga we have time.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3192 (isolation #148) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:39 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I played a game with scum Vedith which ended recently and this just doesn't look similar to that game at all.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3196 (isolation #149) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Shadow_step »

And in that game he(Vedith) was scum with KTS, what are the odds of that.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3206 (isolation #150) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 3199, kraska77 wrote:Don't tell me creature
Lol no
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3219 (isolation #151) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:57 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Yeah I checked Dunnstral because Maria was null reading him and by PoE him or Zach had to be the last scum.
I was hoping Zach would get vigged, but looks like we don't have a night 3 vig.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3220 (isolation #152) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 3217, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:VOTE: Vedith
Trust me on this, it's Zach.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (isolation #153) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 3141, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 3127, Shadow_step wrote:Who do you think is the remaining scum Zach and why?

I asked this twice he never replied.
You know why ?
Cause he didn't wanna make a case on a player only to realise I had a cop clear on them .
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3234 (isolation #154) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I'll iso vedith and maria together tomorrow.
Nobody put him on l-1.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3242 (isolation #155) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Vedith was Kts' counter wagon at the end of day 1 or something no? Do you really think both are scum ?

Also Kts claimed to have jked Vedith and Vedith then responded that Kts never jailed him. How the fuck does that make sense if they are buddies.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3992 (isolation #156) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Fire your play is fucking terrible please do all of us a favour and stop playing mafia.
This is the 2nd game you've thrown.

Dunn I have zero respect for you, you were conf town after day 4 and you out in no efforts at all. Even in mylo you did nothing.

And obviously the legendary krasksa, wtf were you doing giving up. It was very easy for you to convince people you were town, but you didn't.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4010 (isolation #157) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Scum qt please. zzzzzzzzz
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4023 (isolation #158) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Scum hit the jackpot when they got kraska, fire and charloux as town.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4039 (isolation #159) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:49 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 4032, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 4027, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:oh and your claim was scummy as hell too lol
It's a good thing you came around after I put you six feet under. Trusting my intuition was right after all.

I can't wait to read the dead PT LOL
A lot of salty posts from me in there.
It sucks being me, had the correct read day 1, nobody listened to me. Had a cop guilty day 2, I almost got lynched for it. Had the entire team day 4 but nobody listened to me.
Like I literally had the best reads in KTS and Maria but people still won't listen to me like WTF.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4041 (isolation #160) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Infact I was so confident about Zach scum after I got an inno on Finn I was going to fake a guilty on you. *sigh*
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4048 (isolation #161) » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Dunn*
Show

Return to “Completed Open Games”