She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #171 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

OK ika might be town here
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #184 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Titus »

I like Vedith as scum and Druppin as town. Vedith I cannot get a feel for him taking a position anywhere.

VOTE: V

Also how did y'all not notice Hermit asked to lynch Doctor Vahlen who isn't even playing while scumreading him?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #196 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 187, Firebringer wrote:
In post 184, Titus wrote:I like Vedith as scum and Druppin as town. Vedith I cannot get a feel for him taking a position anywhere.

Also how did y'all not notice Hermit asked to lynch Doctor Vahlen who isn't even playing while scumreading him?

I feel like Vedith gets labelled scum and lynched to early in games, would like to give him more time before I read then properly or push for a lynch.

Why do you feel that way?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #197 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 192, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 184, Titus wrote:I like Vedith as scum and Druppin as town. Vedith I cannot get a feel for him taking a position anywhere.

:shifty:

titus I hope you're not scum

I hope this post wasn't about attacking Vedith cause you knew Hermit would possibly jump ship

while also shining a bad light on Hermit, ASP's current target

Yeah you're scum. That's a preposterous stretch to say I am attacking someone when I was commenting on the general obliviousness of the game state.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #203 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 198, Yimmy wrote:
In post 184, Titus wrote:I like Vedith as scum and Druppin as town.

Would you mind telling us why?
In post 194, Vedith wrote:
Yimmy - Seems to be focusing just on Firebringer rather than looking throughout the game.

woah tunnel vision that is the single scummiest thing i have ever seen
In post 197, Titus wrote:
In post 192, 4nxi3ty wrote:

:shifty:

titus I hope you're not scum

I hope this post wasn't about attacking Vedith cause you knew Hermit would possibly jump ship

while also shining a bad light on Hermit, ASP's current target

Yeah you're scum. That's a preposterous stretch to say I am attacking someone when I was commenting on the general obliviousness of the game state.

So the general obliviousness of this game warrants a vote?

This is a mistake. 4ity says I'm attacking
Hermit
. I say that's not true. I'm saying there's a general obliviousness in not noticing Hermit wanted to lynch Doctor Vahlen.

V should be lynched because he hasn't actually had anything of substance, which I said. It's all waffle house servings.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #205 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Titus »

I'm not sure what you're calling his misrepresentation about me putting Hermit in a bad light other than attacking him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #206 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Titus »

*other than causing me of attacking Hermit
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #208 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Titus »

4ity, my point was Hermit's post was so
oblivious
why was no one talking about it? The fact it didn't get mentioned at all was my concern. Not even a "who the fuck is Doctor Vahlen". That's not attacking Hermit but seeing that the game state needed shaking up. People are too busy seeing their target as scum, they are ignoring everything else.

I have no interest in lynching ASP for that reason.

I also find it odd that you a) are letting V skate through without stating an opinion. Yet, you specifically want me to give an opinion on your pet mislynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #211 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 209, A Simple Plan wrote:
In post 195, Vampirate wrote:
In post 40, A Simple Plan wrote:... Can we get off that please? Everything about this discussion screams "let's break the rules".

Please elaborate on this post.

I don't see how the discussion prior to this post screams 'let's break the rules'. Seems a bit much just because people wanted to know more into Firebringer's opinion on duppin.

I honestly don't see the big deal about it, it just so happens that Firebringer couldn't elaborate on why.

As in, let's stop interrogating someone about an ongoing game, because that's bound to get somebody on the ban list, and I don't want to be sitting there watching it happen. The whole "how can that be alignment indicative" question still asks about an ongoing game.

If anything can be gained from the situation at all, Vedith's feels town because he knows he's treading unsafe waters talking about it and lets it go before it caused a problem.

To the contrary. Town would try to figure out a way to get at the answer, without talking about ongoing. Plus, scum are all to happy to drop lines of investigation as that means they don't have to fake anything.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #216 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

Yes. There's no substance. A scum "feeling" is something that an be brushed aside without a care. He's also projecting onto you what he is doing himself. There's no desire to quantify why he feels you have no substance, rather he asks for reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #218 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 216, Titus wrote:Yes. There's no substance. A scum "feeling" is something that an be brushed aside without a care. He's also projecting onto you what he is doing himself. There's no desire to quantify why he feels you have no substance, rather he asks for reads.

@Vampirate, That's the gist I got. He's avoiding disaster. Just because you viewed it unnecessary doesn't mean he did. What do you think of him, assuming that's a null tell?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #220 (isolation #11) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Titus »

What's your gut telling you Fireman?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #223 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Why is 4ity obvious town to you? I don't like him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #257 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 256, Vampirate wrote:Alright 4nxi3ty let's try this.

@Titus, what do you think of A Simple Plan?

Terrible lynch. I read players by looking at the dynamic and then when I interact with them as time goes on. He's off the table for today. Call that a townread by proxy but oh well. I don't care to lynch him.

I find the OMGUS bully suspicion quite telling.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #258 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 255, 4nxi3ty wrote:to the people townreading Titus
I think she has pulled the wool over your eyes and fooled you

She is a very competent player and should be able to see just how scummy ASP's posts are
And yet she has yet to dissect ASP or make any substantial comment about his play

An ASP scumflip should show just how suspect Titus is by working to move the lynch away from ASP and on to Vedith and by casting doubt on me who has been very vocal about ASP.

As for Vedith I think a player can be defensive, wishwashy, not have strong opinions and can still be town.

I really like Vedith's tone when talking to people, sounds genuine
And I'm not seeing any calculated moves to garner towncred or achieve a mislynch

I see Vedith as someone who is newish to the site and/or mafia and his cautious playstyle comes from that and the fact that it is D1 with somewhat of a slow start due to replacements.

---

I take back my misgivings on TheWorst after his response to me. Response was stellar imo.

---

SIMPLE PLAN, can you answer this question:

In post 191, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 175, A Simple Plan wrote:I've seen Ika quick hammer on page 2 to get out of a day one, and Hermit later replaced into a game only to a) not read the thread, and b) lolhammer.

Were either ika or hermit town in those games (I'd wouldn't be surprised if they were)?

Salesman 101. Compare this to Corpse Party. Same deal.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #262 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Hermit

I like Yimmy's case there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #273 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Titus »

@Hermit,

1. Wrong. Scum can win if we consolidate wrong. Consolidation is good but not at the expense of intellectual honesty.
2. I am thinking something a little more specific is in order. I am a badass, standing up to scum.
3. I'm not avoiding critical analysis of his wagon. I am stating that your wanting to lynch Doctor Vahlen and no one noticing is a sign to avoid the wagon. It's a stretch but you could argue I am not analyzing his play. I know ASP is town based on the wagon, so I don't need a behavioral read.
4. Scumreading me for being the voice of dissent? That's precisely what "Badass Titus" does.
5. I will presume you meant sheep Yimmy. #259 is a good case.

Oh I forgot. I do think gut sucks but FB uses it and I want his reaction.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #274 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 269, Yimmy wrote:I agree I found it ridiculous when she sheeped my case

So it's ridiculous to highlight when others have good logic? Yeah, I will put this into the garbage logic box.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #279 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Titus »

@Hermit, So you're playing semantics? Calling you out for wanting to policy lynch someone you called obvtown is making a case. The fact you disagree is odd considering you argued as the bulk of your case that I was being opportunistic. So is being opportunistic a case or not?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #281 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:47 am

Post by Titus »

Hermit V 4ity.

Can y'all just resign and we call it a day? #smug
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #284 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:51 am

Post by Titus »

Huh?

I was taunting the scumteam. That was asking them to resign and give up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #285 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:52 am

Post by Titus »

@Hermit, Yeah, save me the hassle since we both know I am right.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #287 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Titus »

Why do you have such a hard on for 4ity to the point where you recycled his weakass V defense?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #289 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Titus »

Nice dodge. You know what I meant. Why is 4ity so town that you're recycling his arguments on V?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #294 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Titus »

I resign myself to being right.

I will vote any of those three. No one else.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #322 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 321, Yimmy wrote:
In post 313, TheWorst wrote:
@Yimmy
If you're up for a Hermit lynch, why would you find it ridiculous that Titus sheeped you? What's your read on Hermit then?

After my first game (offsite) where scum essentially won the game by using my constant radom sheeping with no new reasoning to add, I don't really like sheeping with no real reasoning to add.

Link to this game please?

Also, are you saying that you as scum randomly sheeped everything or that scum randomly sheeped you? or that scum "scumread" you for randomly sheeping?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #324 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Titus »

So your concern is scum might use that against me? I guess?

I don't sheep lightly. I'm one of the most stubborn players on this site. I am known that way because I require a great deal of proof. People sheep all the time, sometimes with naked votes (not even declaring sheepage). You'll have to get used to that. We all can't be first on a wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #330 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:46 am

Post by Titus »

@Vampirate, Not sheeping easily means I do look to see if the logic is sound. Sometimes, sound logic is self- evident. That's why no one is really discussing the substance of Timmy's case. It is rock solid.

Out for the day, people know where I will vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #354 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Titus »

VC Please
1 day 14 hours 30 minutes as of this post

Catching up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”