Open 576: The Enemy of my Enemy is my...Enemy? (Day 2)

Nova-Radiance
Nova-Radiance
Townie
Nova-Radiance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by Nova-Radiance »

Sorry, wanted to let some things unfold first.

That is the equivalent of a scum claim from Astinus, especially the beneficial part since he was hoping to bank on us trusting him more because of him throwing around votes.

Vote:Astinus

Teen Girl Squad's vote on dragonspawn and back, then switching again bothers me though.
Nova-Radiance
Nova-Radiance
Townie
Nova-Radiance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Nova-Radiance »

This is my first game on-site, but I've played a large range of game types in various places. Most experienced with the simpler two/three faction set-up. Though I've played larger scale multifactional games a few times.

And keeping Astinus vote. Especially with the "whatever it is" part of his more recent posts. Sure it's easy to represent yourself as a townie, but this seems like he doesn't want to commit to any side.
Nova-Radiance
Nova-Radiance
Townie
Nova-Radiance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Nova-Radiance »

*She. My apologies.
Nova-Radiance
Nova-Radiance
Townie
Nova-Radiance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Nova-Radiance »

@Fink Just for the joke votes to be out of the way. I wanted something to actually happen I could respond to, and when I got back to check if something had happened a lot had happened.
Nova-Radiance
Nova-Radiance
Townie
Nova-Radiance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #271 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Nova-Radiance »

So you'd have me post random bullshit to produce original content? I'll just disregard the excellent points that influenced my reads, to be original.

Now I'm curious, would you have me not vote for someone who said the person they were voting was probably not scum, or not vote at all?

Like Mathdino pointed out, the phrase "don't look at me" is extremely defensive, and the way dragonspawn pushed some attention back to him instead of defending himself is suspicious.

TGS in post #244 saying that she finds the fact people are going after something that was scummy just because it was in RVS. Doing something scummy is indicative of scum no matter when it's done, and the fact you are calling it suspicious that they're bringing up that evidence against you bothers me.
Nova-Radiance
Nova-Radiance
Townie
Nova-Radiance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #274 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Nova-Radiance »

Unfortunately despite searching the thread I can't seem to find the post, but at some point Oilura pointed out inactives with (scum). I don't think Oilura has really commented on any of our current player discussion, Oilura seems more concerned with covering himself than contributing.
Nova-Radiance
Nova-Radiance
Townie
Nova-Radiance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Nova-Radiance »

I agree that dragonspawn and Oilura are suspicious.

I didn't say actively scumhunting was scummy at all assuming you were speaking to me TGS. I was referring to the fact instead of addressing the point against you, you say you find it scummy for what stage of the game we were in. Suspicious behavior is suspicious no matter what.

And to answer Mathdino's question, I don't tend to immediately push for my suspicions. I like to put my opinion out there, let people respond to it, and see what happens before I put my vote.

It bothers me Oilura answered with "everyone seems townie" to me. That's the single biggest excuse for not wanting to commit to any suspicion so you don't have to justify.

Vote:Oilura

Besides what I said above, the immediate justification of the hammer lynch, not giving any thoughts on other players, and overall not even trying to help the town really makes me suspicious of him.
Nova-Radiance
Nova-Radiance
Townie
Nova-Radiance
Townie
Townie

Post Post #351 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by Nova-Radiance »

DS's post against Mathdino were pretty unformed and jumpy, making leaps and bounds to put suspicion on an obviously pro-town player that aren't at all plausible. All though he continued to push that suspicion until all the points were refuted and it was pointed out he was too firm on his suspicion despite the evidence. And like Mathdino said even the NK was twisted in a way that put suspicion on him, which also made no sense. Seems like DS is going out of his way to put suspicion on Mathdino, and is only backing down when he gets suspicion about it.

Oilura's actions can be explained by being used to a different playstyle, and trying to incorporate a basic hunt for the scum into a different game type. But at the same time, I've never seen anyone so quick to justify a bad wagon. He seems like he immediately jumps to shift attention away and defend himself.

Though overall, I think DS's post trying their hardest to make something suspicious is scummier, especially when some of the behavior can be explained of Oilura.

Unvote:Oilura
Vote:dragonspawn

Return to “Completed Open Games”