Open 560: Tit for Tat (Game Over, 4/12 alive)

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #483 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Maruchan »

This is me confirming by going to the thread and playing immediately as per my role pm.

ISO'd my predecessor after I got asked to replace in and before I got my role, and he has like, one post not flavor-related. Then started reading the posts since the last vote count. Now about to start an actual full read of the game, anything anyone would like me to pay attention to particularly?
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 485, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: maurchan
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?!?!?

oh hey there is new vote tags? I don't have to fully type VOTE: every time? neato.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 444, Malakittens wrote:Well, it's not a full meta-drive. I decided to CTRL+F = townslip. The only times he's ever defended someone for a townslip was when he was town. I don't have the time to full meta-dive at this point. I guess he *could* defend someone for a townslip as scum.

HGH kinda disappeared. That lynch would probably be a policy lynch and atm, i'm not up for it. At least not until the slot is active.

Riddle's last few posts kinda stuck out at me. Maybe leaning scum on him, but {4 scumreads} when there's 3 looks like I'm trying to get partners w/o actually having a flip to determine shit.
In post 485, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: maurchan
So what changed Miss Kitty?
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 488, Riddleton wrote:You're reacting very violently to that vote. I don't like that. Are you being defensive to hide your own scumminess?
>reacts negatively to a vote placed on him three seconds after repalcing in, with no other text in said post, two pages after and the NEXT POST IN VOTER'S ISO saying that lynching the slot I replaced into was a pure policy lynch that she was uncomfrotable

yeah, being upset at that vote makes me scummy. Totes Magotes.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 491, T S O wrote:he didn't go anywhere near mine, but Maru is drowning in the deep.
I can write of Mala's vote as a pressure vote/ whatever the fuck it is. You just said I look scummy. Please make the case, and present it to the town for what in my two posts makes me scummy.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 495, T S O wrote:
In post 483, Maruchan wrote:This is me confirming by going to the thread and playing immediately as per my role pm.
Why did you feel the need to say "as per my role PM"? You're trying waaay too hard.
Because [REDACTED] Go read it. You'll see why I felt the need to make it clear I read my role PM first.
In post 483, Maruchan wrote:ISO'd my predecessor after I got asked to replace in and before I got my role, and he has like, one post not flavor-related.
Then you straight up Amished the fuck out of HGH.
No, the Amished tell is saying your predecessor is scummy. I didn't. If you're implying me ISO'ing him is the Amished, Read the part where I did that, youknow, before I got a role PM. So you're saying that before I even have an alignment, I scum-told? Yeah. Right bro.
In post 483, Maruchan wrote:Then started reading the posts since the last vote count. Now about to start an actual full read of the game, anything anyone would like me to pay attention to particularly?
This just comes off as submissive and appealing.
Go read [REDACTED} and [REDACTED], and maybe [REDACTED], with an emphasis on my first post after replacing in. I guess I'm submissive, I'll let my girlfriend know

(still re-reading, on page 5)
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:39 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 501, Malakittens wrote:T S O saw what I saw.~
Oh you mean me Amished telling by ISO'ing my predecessor, before I got a role PM?

Hey I almost replaced in here with the wake88 slot. I also ISO'd him. Does that make wake88 slot scum, because I ISO'd him before I got his role PM, then ended up not getting the slot? Aight.

Scum found.

My Slot, Wake slot.

GG town.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Tammy, what is your opinion on my first post, and any tell I did or did not do in it, I want your answer in your next post, This is important.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 508, Malakittens wrote:Tammy replaced out..

Also have you recently replaced into any games Maurchan that are finished?
Nope. I recently started playing mafia gain after a handful of years of not playing it. I don't remember any references from past games to back up my meta, or even if my meta then is the same as it is now, so no. Any game I have replaced into within the last year is ongoing afaik.

at page 8 I think

Also drats that tammy replaced out. I had a really good reaction test for her. </3
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 509, Julatorium wrote:Tammy's not in the game anymore, she was replaced by Wake who was replaced by Moonlight.

Since you didn't ask us, we think that your first post was absolutely fine and the posts to the contrary are ridiculous.
The reason I specifically asked Tammy, is because it is her habit when choosing games to replace into to ISO the slot up for replacement, trying to get a read on the slot, and if she thinks the slot is town, takes the replacement.

When I found out she does that, I realized that was a really smart idea, and I did it with the wake slot. Then I got beaten to the punch on the replace, and the mod put me on their standby list for replacements. When I got the PM asking me to take HGH's spot, I replied with sure and immediately came in and ISO'd him. About a half hour after I FINISHED ISO'ing him, I got a reply saying I was in, and my role PM. My role PM asked me to confirm by posting in thread and immediately playing, which is something I COULD have done without actually reading the role PM, thereby causing the confirmation of receipt of the role PM to be not truly confirming it's receipt. I could have played the game without reading my PM, which I have meta of doing. See Strategy Mafia (on my wiki), and [REDACTED]. So I wanted to make it unbearably clear that I HAD read my role PM before starting to read the game past my predecessor's ISO.

Now the tell they are accusing me for is called the "Amished Tell", named after a player who originally did it. It's a Tell for coming into a game as a replacement, being scum, calling your predecessor's play scummy/bad/insulting it in some way. Points of this tell where it can NOT be applied to me are that I read my predecessor's play BEFORE learning my alignment, marking ISO'ing my predecessor as not able to be part of the tell. I am town, marking being scum as not applicable as part of the tell. I DIDN'T dis my predecessor's play, merely said he has like 1 post not focusing solely on the flavor aspect of the game, making that part not applicable as part of the tell, leaving me with the ONLY applicable part of the Amished Tell being that I replaced into your game. That's a mighty large leap to go from that to saying I committed the tell.

On top of this, I feel like people who are uberly aware of the tell, to be less likely to actually commit said tell. In MALAKITTEN'S LAST MODDED GAME (that is now ended), I brought up the Amished tell, explained how it was utilized, and pretty much showed myself to be uber aware of the tell, Mewbie 1506 (in my wiki again). She knows I know of this tell. The tell has also come up in [REDACTED] and [REDACTED], which is pretty much every damn game I've played since re-immersing myself into mafia games. If the tell has appeared in every game I've played on site in the year 2014, I think I'd be kinda conscious to not do the tell as scum replacing into a game, dontcha think?
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Finished up to page 8, have to be to work at 5 AM tomorrow, meaning I have to wake up around 4. Gunna head to bed. Will finish catch-up when I get back from work
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 514, Malakittens wrote:I also did a quick meta of maurchan, but the one game he replaced into was really old like 3 years~ so the meta is outdated.
GOt up to use the bathroom, decided to check in.

Check the Reputation page on the wiki, much more updated.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #12) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Maruchan »

If you were meta'ing for the submissiveness remark, Ender's Game Mafia, Murder in Siciliy, Friends and Enemies in Icetown (all in my wiki) are good examples of me asking for people to ask me questions or point me to specific instances when i replace in.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:52 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 526, T S O wrote:I mean, there's literally one way to prove you read your predecessor before and not after you got your role PM - your word, which I don't trust.
Or maybe its youknow, the one minute thirty odd seconds between my role pm and my fart post, which also is my word, or youknow the two and a half minutes between replacing in which I would assumabely receive my role AFTER and posting....
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:05 am

Post by Maruchan »

just got off work, on page 8, will finish before i go to bed tonight
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by Maruchan »

Spoiler: Read it or not, stream of consciousness thoughts so far
Pages 1/2 TSO is a dick, decent lynch fodder. Dot Matrix is town, due to his reaction, and because they said that one head can post ,so it's obvtown from there. Krystalbald in makes it sound like she has a Serious!Vote rather than an RVS!Vote, but didn't give reasons.

Page 3 riddleton Newb!Tells by not RVSing when it's sitewide meta to pretty much lynch with fire anyone who refuses to RVS. Then gets the obligatory 2 SRS votes. Newbtold here, not scumtell, and nothing else of import happened.

Page 4 Riddleton is saying day one town should no lynch? That's not even newb telling aymore, thats just pure bad play. O.o Krystal suggest massclaim, and says the MAFIA should start the popcorn? O.o df? Riddleton's makes me feel like he is from epicmafia, which explains earlier bad-play read on him.

Page 5 TSO's makes him towny. As well as being overly aggressive. Will have to meta him to see if that is his typical town play. Rest of page five is TSO having a big dick contest. Why must the town be so annoying.

Page 6 Everyone discuss'es my predecessor's list, and questions tammy because they think that tammy asking someone a question about their reads then saying said person is townread is scummy? No? Anyways, Tammy to answer your question about the innocent child, 1. You can post: therefore you are town as per your arrangement with screw. 2. He ragequit, scum don't ragequit in a situation like what happened pregame. Malakittens makes her scum. At this point, she's my top scumread.

Page 7 Mala vs Tammy, Mala really appears to be quite overtly antagonizing in this, and not in a good way. I feel like I'm on Tammy's side thinking this paints a mala-scum picture moreso than anything else.

Page 8 wake88 take's Tammy's town role. Kay.

Page 9 the answer to HGH's riddle is dentist, trying to find the relevance. I don't really see it, so think it was fluff post. Elmo, what's your case on Krystal, I'm not really seein it. krystal/mala interactions are weird. Also Krystal's saying "NM you're scummy because you're voting a guy i read as town" is so many levels of what the fuck that i just don't even understand where they are coming from. I mean what?

Page 10 Krystal's makes no sense? She quotes a random NM post and says its scum, when I see no alignment indications whatsoever in the post. How did that post make him scummy krystal? At this point I'm thinking it's krystal/mala& a third. fdagent's Is so Horrible. I mean, just like layers and layers of bad. I REALLY hope he isn't our vig. He calls THIS:
In post 241, Wake1 wrote:So besides the noise, what if anything do we have to work with so far?
nonsense, say's it has bad grammer, etc. I mean it's oen sentence saying he wants to know if anything important has happened. How bad is fdagent? Julatorium continues to appear towny. I think her, TSO, and Wake are pretty much good townies in my book so far. And then TSO's where he essentially calls himself scum? I mean wtf? He goes on and on about how he did exactly what he did her as scum and got cited for it, and Juls should have noticed it?

Page 11 I haz feels for Justin's Krystal's page of 20 consecutive posts of one liners, which is essentially a wall but in 20 parts, was just as annoying as any tall Justin has made, if not more so. Mala's comes in and whiteknite's Krystal. Lmfao. Yeah, these two are scum. She doesn't whiteknight justin when Krystal calls his walls annoying, but HO BOY, justin calls Krystal's 20-post-spree annoying, and mala comes out GUNS A BLAZIN. Justin begins to join my town reads, slightly. Not as much as Jules and wake are though. Close to TSO's town level. Elmo's says he like's TSO's wall and it makes him town, a page or two after saying he hates walls, never reads them, and finds them annoying. I think Elmo is starting to lean slightly scummy on the scum<->town meter. Oh yeah, I forgot Riddleton. He's New!Town as well. I think insanity's is the first post I've noticed. Jule's Pretty closely resembles my reads right now, and none save the HGH read are more than 1-off of my reads (meaning none of her town are my scum, and none of her scum are my town, but some of our town/scum reads and nulls are flip flopped)

Page 12 tso's is good, minus NM is kinda null for me. Replace NM with TSO. Dayum Riddle, TSO and Jules are like right on my wavelength. And wake is town, because Tammy. So he'd cool. Elmo is flailing and leaning more into my scumpile.

Page 13 insanity's is good, and the first time I've really seen anything from insanity I like/that stands out like AT ALL. After reading her looked at her join date, and i can totally read her as being overwhelmed newbie as to why she's being so quiet. combined with her 306, I'd say she has a slight town-lean about her. Elmo calls her an OMGUS when it wasn't an OMGUS. lol. I think the scum at this point are krystal mala and elmo. (Y) Mala's distancing from krystal on this page by going "Krystal is online but not posting, disappointing. :(" trying to play down her earlier super hardcore buddy whiteknighting.

Page 14 Jule's Falls for mala's distancing. :( I was so enjoying being on their same wavelength too. </3 Krystal posts kitten pictures fluff, just like mala seems to like. Less fluff, more responses. Elmo's VOTE: 347 says insanity is flailing scum, but then votes for jules? Uhm?

Page 15 Elmo's is contradictory to what he's said again. He is now sure scum with mala and Krystal. Well done. Krystal continues to cat fluff now that attention isn't on them.

Page 16-18 were skimmed, I'm Pretty confident in my reads.

the vig claim is either scum or a vig, either way he's off the table for today, mala is obvscum, KB as well. Elmo is near as bad.

TownBloc who I will not lynch today are Jules, TSO, wake, justin.
I want to lynch mala
KB or elmo are decent lynhces
NM and insanity are pretty near enough to null, and if deadline is approaching, I'd be willing to.

yeah.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Maruchan »

VOTE: Malakittens
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:42 am

Post by Maruchan »

Kb is an ok alternative to mala. Insanity is still meh.

VOTE: krystal bald

L-1 I think unless someone unvoted.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 612, Malakittens wrote:Also xdfag pick a diff vig target than me if the insanity lynch goes through. Confirm to me that you won't vig me. >_>
this is scum, making sure that vig target is not scum,so they know not to kill the vig. don't confirm your vig target to anyone, and don't eliminate anyone from your viglist. chose your vig targets,and keep your choices close to the vest.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:35 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 624, Malakittens wrote:If\when the JK dies then he can keep his reads close to his chest and until then no because scum have no way of stopping the kills from the vig.
uh yeah, killing him
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 626, Justin Playfair wrote:
In post 623, Maruchan wrote:don't confirm your vig target to anyone, and don't eliminate anyone from your viglist. chose your vig targets,and keep your choices close to the vest.
This is faulty reasoning. The vig's kill tonight will go through whether scum target it or not. And assuming xfd is alive in the morning he will likely be targeted for a lynch unless he can confirm his claim by having called out and followed through on a target tonight. While there is every reason not to claim vig except under extreme duress there is no reason, with no scum protective role currently in play, not to call out a target.

The only countervailing logic would be that if xfd does not call out a target the scum might not target him in hopes of making him tomorrow's lynch, but to me that seems more likely to be a scum motivated argument.
No, if xfd doesn't die tonight, then he won't be lynched. Why? Because if he is not vig, vig needs to kill him. If he is vig, and maf kill him, maf will kill him. if he is vig and maf DON'T kill him, then hey, he is living vig, why the fuck do you lynch him?

Calling out a target is bad, because then if the target is a mafia member, you can be damned sure the maf will kill him that night. If he keeps it close to the vest, the maf have to wifom the fuck out of themselves to risk letting the vig live into day two and further, and we might get multiple vig shots.

Under no circumstances should we at all consider lynching xfd tomorrow, I mean, seriously. How dumb of logic is that? In fact because of your last line, You just jumped to the scum side of my reads. There is no town reason to lynch an un-cc'd vig claim on day two, if he didn't die by the real fig night one. I'd in fact say the vig is gamethrowing if xfd is not the vig and is alive tomorrow with two deaths.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Maruchan »

And then we only have one death, not two, and we know. If there are two deaths, and xfd isn't dead, we don't lynch him. If he is, we leave him alive till a night there are two deaths. You don't lynch an un-cc'd vig, irregardless. You let the real vig take care of him, or you assume he is real.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Maruchan »

Also justin towntold, but I won't disclose how. Because reasons.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 640, T S O wrote:
In post 618, Justin Playfair wrote: Hi TSO. I'd never deny that I'm an idiot but I'd love it if you could tell me why you think I'd be an idiot specifically for wanting to lynch Mala.
Mala is town as shit - I know you haven't seen it, but I would stake my life on it.
quoting for reference in end-game
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Maruchan »

im voting kb
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by Maruchan »

i don't have a read on insanity and don't see the inherent scummyness others do, and KB is on my scumlist.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 658, Jackal711 wrote:
Vote Count 1.10

Elmo TeH AzN (0) =
insanity018 (4) = Moonlight TSO Julatorium KrystalBald
Julatorium (1) = ElmoTeHAzN
Justin Playfair (0) =
Krystal Bald (5) = Not_Mafia Malakittens insanity018 xfdagentx42 Maruchan
Malakittens (1) = JustinPlayfair
Maruchan (1) = Riddleton
Moonlight (0) =
Not_Mafia (0) =
Riddleton (0) =
T S O (0) =
xfdagentx42 (0) =

Not voting =

V/LA: Elmo TeH AzN through Sat 7/5

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2014-07-05 01:30:00)
the two conflicting wagons without a clear lynch this late into day one makes me think we've caught a scum somewhere in the wagons. This points to a Krystal Scum. (Y) good catch guys
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 687, Krystal Bald wrote:iso'ed maru.. ish.

i don't like his votes. also, doesn't seem to have a lot of other reads either. for example, just a vote on mala, then a vote on us... and some banter about xd and the vig thing. what about all the other players, maru?

(oh wait, there was a town read on justin in there for ~reasons, and a no read on insanity). still not very much.

for town i like
mala, tso, jules <-- strongest town reads

probably town
moonlight, riddle*, xdagent (nik was saying that xd will be sorted tonight anyway)

*- i thought he was town at the beginning, but not really liking the lack of posts recently, so my town read is slipping

not certain yet
justin, riddle (let's put riddle in here actually)

even more not certain
maru

scummy
N_M, elmo and insanity now. i really dislike her timing and placing of her current vote. and all of a sudden she drops her elmo scum read.
You literally can't read. I have, three times now, posted my reads on every player in the game.

Krystal Scum just got uber-confirmed status.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 693, T S O wrote:why is insanity clear
They aren't, Krystal is just confirmed scum, so insanity's wagon is the distraction wagon in this situation.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:26 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 735, T S O wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Elmo
We don't have enough TIME for an elmo wagon this close to deadline! We're going to no-lynch!!!!
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 740, Moonlight wrote:
In post 737, Maruchan wrote:
In post 735, T S O wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Elmo
We don't have enough TIME for an elmo wagon this close to deadline! We're going to no-lynch!!!!
As long as everyone checks the thread within the next 15 hours (and I expect everyone who is responsible enough to sign up for a game to do so unless they're on V/LA), we're good.

But your disapproval of it has been noted. If we lynch Elmo and he flips scum, I'm going to grin until my face hurts.
Elmo is in my scum list as well, but even IF we could get an under-24 hour lynch on him, THAT IMPLIES SCUM ARE ON IT. I mean I find it highly unlikely the town could manufacture an entire lynchwagon from 1 to lynch in under a day without scum help. This is screaming bad idea. I stand by my krystal vote.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:16 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 742, Malakittens wrote:Kay at least one of KB and/or insanity are scum for this last minute wagon change. Something is off and yes I'm VLA but this day and tommorow ill be in a car so ill likely post. It's the rest of the other dsys
I ALREADY SAID AT LEAST ONE OF THEM WAS SCUM GRRRRRRRRR

mala is parroting me.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #762 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 758, Moonlight wrote:insanity is likely a disinterested and/or lazy Townie.

KB read Town to me.

TSO, Julatorium and Mala are Town reads I'm confident about. I'm less confident about Riddleton just because of his absence, but his early play still feels towny to me.

Elmo's posts are just... empty. When was the last time he scumhunted in this?
Whose slot did you replace? I don't like your reads, at all.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:28 am

Post by Maruchan »

That's why I asked who she was, before I said he was scum.

Unfortunately Tammy cleared that slot, so moonlight is town no matter how much I don't want him to be.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:32 am

Post by Maruchan »

I told you. One of insanity/krystal is scum. Especially if Elmo gets quick-lynched at the end of the day. If he gets lynched in under 24 hours. scum helped. by the fact most of the Elmo wagon was from Insanity, that makes me think scum was on the insanity lynch, meaning krystal was the original scum lynch.

So no, I will continue to vote Krystal. Not only is half of the palyerslot horrible, did they scumtell right from their first mala interactions, and continue to be scum, but the vote patterns of the past 3-4 days have confirmed their scummyness in their slot, and I will not move a vote to Elmo who is only slightly scummy. Especially since Krystal is voting him.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Maruchan »

Now we just need to get TSO back into the townbloc. Any idea Jules?
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #777 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 774, T S O wrote:If I compromise on this, I want Elmo dead tomorrow morning. I do not care if you think Not_Mafia/insanity is scum, the only reason I ever townread Elmo was because he was the counterwagon to xfda who I was pushing as scum.

I really hate how Riddleton has begun to lurk like fuck.
We can get Elmo tomorrow. Especially when Krystal flips scum
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:24 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 775, T S O wrote:We should try to get a claim.
Also this.

two people with intent to hammer, and they will hammer if they don't get a claim.

both of you keep an eye on the timer, to make sure a hammer happens before a deadline.

(Y)
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 784, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 777, Maruchan wrote:
In post 774, T S O wrote:If I compromise on this, I want Elmo dead tomorrow morning. I do not care if you think Not_Mafia/insanity is scum, the only reason I ever townread Elmo was because he was the counterwagon to xfda who I was pushing as scum.

I really hate how Riddleton has begun to lurk like fuck.
We can get Elmo tomorrow. Especially when Krystal flips scum
This is a complete 180 from the shit you were spewing earlier about how there's no way Elmo is scum with this last-minute wagon. If you are town you're going to have to seriously consider your scumhunting methods after this game.

We're a VT.
If xfda
is
the vig then I honestly doubt that N_M is scum. In that case, it'd be Riddleton, Justin and someone else.
I said no way he is scum IF he gets lynched. He hasn't been lynched. the wagon didn't take off.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 793, xfdagentx42 wrote:Kb lynch? Or should we question her to see if shes really scum or not.
She is being lynched. Plan accordingly.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 798, Krystal Bald wrote:
In post 797, Maruchan wrote:
In post 793, xfdagentx42 wrote:Kb lynch? Or should we question her to see if shes really scum or not.
She is being lynched. Plan accordingly.
your insistence is incredibly irritating
well, you're at L-1. with two intent to hammers.

You're being lynched...
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by Maruchan »

I say hammah it. There aint much else to wait on, and god forbid your cellphone break and your internet be out at home or sumshit.
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Maruchan »

DATS A LYNCH
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 1248, uctriton00 wrote:

Maruchan was walking through the desert. "Man, can't believe I got lost after just trying a place to pee."

Stumbling along, he saw what looked like a man trapped in a hole.

"HEY, HEY SOMEONE HELP ME" yelled xfdagent42 from the ground.

Maruchan ran up to the man yelling. "Hey, who are you?"

xfd looked at Maruchan. "I'm xfd, I'm a vigilante, and I got trapped in this hole and was left behind, and need help. Can you give me a hand?"

"Wait, you're xfd?" said Maruchan.

"Yes, that's what I said, now help me out of the hole please."

"HEY **** YOU you bastard". Maruchan poured more dirt into the whole and walked off.

xfdagentx42 has been left in a hole by Maruchan.

sounds about right.

xfd needs to seriously improve his game before I'll ever consider playing with him again. reasoning can be read in the second half of my post in dead QT
Show
Join Now!

Return to “Completed Open Games”