Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

VOTE: Hermy

Because why would a guy named hermy be town ?
"We all of us need to be toppled off the throne of self, my dear," he said. "Perched up there the tears of others are never upon our own cheek.”
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 33, MeowMix wrote:
H
I
G
l
u
b
l
i
n
g
e
r
!
W
o
u
l
d
y
o
u
l
i
k
e
m
e
t
o
u
s
e
c
o
l
o
u
r
s
t
h
a
t
a
r
e
n
'
t
a
p
a
r
t
o
f
t
h
e
r
a
i
n
b
o
w
?
B
e
c
a
u
s
e
t
h
a
t
w
o
u
l
d
b
e
s
i
l
l
y
y
o
u
s
i
l
l
y
h
e
a
d
!
Can you use any color code to set the letters? I was curious to see like shades of blue more indepth!
In post 35, Hermy wrote:
In post 23, Drake Crusader wrote:VOTE: Hermy

Because why would a
guy
named hermy be town ?
Guy? GUY? GUY!?!

<--- There we go
(I hope that's in the right place for the gender box)
Sorry!!! D: Scum mobile didn't show me the box nor the image. Once I got on my tablet I found that conviently provided in the gender box was : Gender : Female.
My bad!

However, why would a gal named Hermy be town ?
"We all of us need to be toppled off the throne of self, my dear," he said. "Perched up there the tears of others are never upon our own cheek.”
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

VOTE: Yiu113

Why not?
The rest of the town is doing it!!
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 50, Aegor wrote:
In post 49, Drake Crusader wrote:VOTE: Yiu113

Why not?
The rest of the town is doing it!!
Awesome reasoning!
Well good sir, your reasoning was enough for me to shed all my other thoughts and just join up!
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 81, Yiu113 wrote:
In post 80, Aegor wrote:
In post 79, Yiu113 wrote:Well, I was half suspecting DeasVail, but innocentvillager just strikes me as more scummy.
So there is no "other scum?"
I was implying that DeasVail is a possible scum in my eyes, so there would be another scum.
This strikes me as off town here. Just making a note for a future post. Who would the other scum be?
What makes DeasVail scum and not MeowMix?
In post 88, DeasVail wrote:Why is innocent's attention-seeking town, but not MeowMix's?
Because innocent is innocent? Why wouldn't it be.
Another would be due to our colorful cat food double voting on innocent.
Another would be due to our colorful cat food didn't play the intent to hammer card like innocent did.
I feel this makes Innocents attention seeking moves town and not MeowMix's?
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 91, Gunslinger wrote:
In post 89, Drake Crusader wrote:This strikes me as off town here. Just making a note for a future post. Who would the other scum be?
What makes DeasVail scum and not MeowMix?
What is this? Please explain what you're doing right here.

Thanks.

- Bauss -
This is a notice to me that I have some work to do in terms of figuring out which is scummier DeasVail or MeowMix.
I kinda didn't like villager's last few posts however, I do not believe that it can warrent a vote.
UNVOTE:
Gotta start figuring out where to go from here.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 114, Gunslinger wrote:
In post 113, Drake Crusader wrote:This is a notice to me that I have some work to do in terms of figuring out which is scummier DeasVail or MeowMix.
I kinda didn't like villager's last few posts however, I do not believe that it can warrent a vote.
UNVOTE:
Gotta start figuring out where to go from here.
Well then...

VOTE: Drake Crusader

I've found that talking out loud in thread to appear townie is scummy as hell (and to be clear this is what I think you're doing above.) You want to make a note to yourself, write it down on a piece of paper and tape it to your monitor. Start a word file and keep some notes. You don't post something in the thread that screams, "Hey, look at me, being all townie and shit and leaving notes to myself."

And your clarification/explanation is classic fence-sitting.

Oh yeah, and you're talking about doing something instead of actually doing it.

That's 3 classic scum behaviors, 3 strikes... you're out.

- Bauss -
To be clear I don't see how it is scummy. I would imagine that talking out loud to attract the attention of myself or anyone who is reading my post and has overlooked them also. More of a signpost. Just because a sign is placed doesn't mean you will find it important. However, someone else may find such value in said sign.
I do keep a word file for reads lists and such however, when I am away from my whiteboard and laptop like this last week when posting from my tablet was all I had. I needed a simple solution to mark. I don't see fence sitting really. I posted that I did not like IV's last few posts however, they in collection did not give me the push I needed to issue a vote. Where is the fence sitting ?
The third post just seems misplaced?
Oh yeah, and you're talking about doing something instead of actually doing it.

What is this referring to even?
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

NJAC or cxinlee

Both are viable lynch's because frankly, they aren't doing anything just taking up player list space.

However, I would rather see Ulite lynched.
- hasn't really done any hunting of his own. Very suspicious to me.
- really only has posted a question that has not been answered
- what are some of your reads ?

Since he is V/la I shall wait to see a response before voting.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 175, cxinlee wrote:
In post 155, Drake Crusader wrote:NJAC or cxinlee

Both are viable lynch's because frankly, they aren't doing anything just taking up player list space.

However, I would rather see Ulite lynched.
- hasn't really done any hunting of his own. Very suspicious to me.
- really only has posted a question that has not been answered
- what are some of your reads ?

Since he is V/la I shall wait to see a response before voting.
Why the fuck are you trying to lynch me for inactivity.

You can just wait until I get prodded, then I will get subbed out.

Also, a post I made offline is coming up (I downloaded pages 4 and 5, so its quite outdated, will try to catch ASAP)
Becuase you post a random vote then gone for 3 days. Then you come in post 110 and say
" I will get on the comp tommorow and analyse things. meanwhile, prod dodge."
So after 4 days you come back. I could just wait for you to get subbed out. However, your back so all is well I imagine.
In post 178, Uite wrote:So many people haven't posted in a day or more. Where is everybody?
School started for me yesterday. Sorry for not posting as I normally would.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

Recent posting makes me feel tat cxinlee is more null town than anything. I mean he has been defending himself quite a bit, which is not really scum like nor has he seem to be very aggressive which is not very scum like. So , I kinda like him as a town.
Beast seems to be venturing into strange areas. With the whole "it's the town opinion that matters" & "not the scums."
His post 182 where he says that cxinlee move on the wagon was very scummy but, then votes hermy under the "scum team" flag. Yet he doesn't pursue cxin for his very "scummy" move. Only continues to work with the tunnel vision on hermy as if the other people who voted him don't really count. It is kinda like a show almost. I want to
VOTE: Beast
Claim my friend. So then hermy can focus on someone else and you two can help me lynch Meow. Whenever he returns from his V/LA.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:37 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 218, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Drake Crusader

this is scum.
Because your slot is 100% pro town.
You haven't really done much other than threaten to rock slide beast. Also to comment on how your scum with hermy didn't pan.
However, I do enjoy the attention.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 230, Yiu113 wrote:... Most people refer to that as simply being wrong. It's not a lie, you're just wrong. Nothing more to it.

Townies don't lie, don't try to make up some silly term that nobody uses to say they do.
VOTE: Yiu113

Town can clearly lie. However, I feel that your response above is strange. Since you been very jumpy your last few posts I feel that simply stated we should lynch you for being a member of the scum team.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

Sorry , School has gotten ahead of me along with some work mishaps due to the weather. I will read the thread and get back with you all.
I do not need to be replaced at this time.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #13) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 306, RadiantCowbells wrote:I explained it yesterday, which you ignored and then you lynched someone who made 5 obvious town posts in a row.

I'm not explaining it again. Lynch him.
Why do I gather you don't like me ?
I kinda feel hermy could be scum however.
BUT.. Beast he is the one I feel for scum
VOTE: Beast
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:11 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 325, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
I
t
'
s
m
y
u
n
d
e
r
s
t
a
n
d
i
n
g
I
'
m
s
u
p
p
o
s
e
d
t
o
p
o
s
t
l
i
k
e
t
h
i
s
R
e
a
d
i
n
g
i
n
t
h
e
m
e
a
n
w
h
i
l
e
Might as well keep with the theme of that slot. I mean I have ended up getting use to it.
In post 327, RadiantCowbells wrote:Furthermore, Drake Crusader is at least potentially night immune.
What does this mean when you say night immune?
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

Well let's start with the basis.
I am a VT.
My vote is my weapon and town win via lynching scum is my win condition.
I wouldn't be surprised if RC was a scum due to the pressure that has been placed on me. (lol) honestly, talk about blinders on.
Anyway, I am content with a beast lynch because he is acting way to concerned about his image.
He gets snippy and just the fact he picked that role as his claim is just strange. So early , so early.
I think he not a pr nor a townie who is puffing their chest to claim as a pr. I feel he is a scum member.
Either I get lynched and outcome is not what you want but, what you expected.
Or we lynch someone who has been playing very suspiciously like a scum.
Since non of the other PR's claimed we have no way to figure out what the setup is. So why are you guys trying to figure out what roles are left. We can't even be sure he IS a pr.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 330, RadiantCowbells wrote:I just hard accused Drake of being scum and he's nitpicking me on details.

This is today's lynch over Gunslinger for sure then.
Sorry !! D: I just wanted to know ! I shall raise my hand instead and let someone else call on me.
In post 339, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
I
I
c
a
n
'
t
You can ! You can do it! Jesus I have to pretty much turn my screen brightness down to read the light blue and green letters anymore. Come'on!
In post 375, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 373, cxinlee wrote:prod dodge, sorry been inactive lately
D
o
y
o
u
e
v

e
r
p
l
a
n
o

n
c
o
n
t
r
i
b
u
t
i
n
g
?
I
m
e
a
n
I
k
n
o
w
y
o
u
'
v
e
w
r
o
n
g
l
y
b
l
a
t
h
e
r
e
d
a
b
o
u
t
h
o
w
l
u
r
k
i
n
g
i
s
n
'
t
a
s
c
u
m
t
e
l
l
b
u
t
a
t
s
o
m
e
p
o
i
n
t
s
h
o
u
l
d
n
'
t
w
e
j
u
s
t
l
y
n
c
h
y
o
u
b
e
c
a
u
s
e
y
o
u
m
i
g
h
t
b
e
s
c
u
m
a
n
d
y
o
u
'
r
e
g
i
v
i
n
g
u
s
n
o
u
s
e
f
u
l
i
n
f
o
r
m
a
t
i
o
n
t
o
e
v
a
l
u
a
t
e
i
n
t
h
a
t
r
e
g
a
r
d
?
This I feel is a complete issue. How have you contributed at all? What good have you done? I feel you should be lynched for not helping anyway. And for your colors now.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

UNVOTE:
it doesn't belong on Beast.
I feel DDD is really scummy however, I can't really give him the banner based solely on his last few posts.

@gunslinger.
since you guys seem to both play one character. Do you both have the same role? Or is it like each of you have a different role and on a certain day the one is active and the other is not?
How does the muti player char work ?
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 395, pieceofpecanpie wrote:
In post 383, Drake Crusader wrote:@gunslinger.
since you guys seem to both play one character. Do you both have the same role? Or is it like each of you have a different role and on a certain day the one is active and the other is not?
I know DDD commented on this, but I just wanted to clarify for anyone who may be confused. A hydra is one account operated by multiple people. It still functions the same as any other player's account within the context of a game.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Hydra
Thank's for the link also thank you @DDD for the clarification.
In post 386, Aegor wrote:Drake is scummier than ever. Will explain later, as needed.
Please do ^_^
In post 384, beastcharizard wrote:Drake, please explain your actions.
Why I voted or unvoted ?
Or something else? :-?
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 395, pieceofpecanpie wrote:
In post 383, Drake Crusader wrote:@gunslinger.
I know DDD commented on this, but I just wanted to clarify for anyone who may be confused. A hydra is one account operated by multiple people. It still functions the same as any other player's account within the context of a game.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Hydra
Thank's for the link also thank you @DDD for the clarification.
In post 386, Aegor wrote:Drake is scummier than ever. Will explain later, as needed.
Please do ^_^
In post 384, beastcharizard wrote:Drake, please explain your actions.
Why I voted or unvoted ?
Or something else? :-?
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:44 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 403, beastcharizard wrote:RC, something about you just makes me paranoid as all hell. I don't know what it is though.

@Drake:

Your unvote and basically everything you have done this game. Someone seems to think you are a VI so if you could explain yourself that would help me in deciding whether or not you are scum. So start with your voting but what I am most interested in is your claim timing.
Honestly, you claim was why I voted on. I don't believe it and with no one to counter I now have to. I wanted more pressure to see if you would pump out anything that I felt would invalidate my feelings on why I felt you were scum. It turned stupid because I realized that you prob right and therefore can not be scum.
then you have RC who is trying to rally the villagers to lynch off anyone who wants to not agree with her.
Jeeze, I wouldn't be surprised if she flipped scum.
I felt that pressure on me was growing so I felt that if I claim out in the open then I could live to catch scum. Being that as a lowly VT I won't likely be nightkilled unless they are scraping for people. I can instead work to help find some fishy people.
VOTE: RC
I feel her mob boss tactics are scumlike.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:44 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 403, beastcharizard wrote:RC, something about you just makes me paranoid as all hell. I don't know what it is though.

@Drake:

Your unvote and basically everything you have done this game. Someone seems to think you are a VI so if you could explain yourself that would help me in deciding whether or not you are scum. So start with your voting but what I am most interested in is your claim timing.
Honestly, you claim was why I voted on. I don't believe it and with no one to counter I now have to. I wanted more pressure to see if you would pump out anything that I felt would invalidate my feelings on why I felt you were scum. It turned stupid because I realized that you prob right and therefore can not be scum.
then you have RC who is trying to rally the villagers to lynch off anyone who wants to not agree with her.
Jeeze, I wouldn't be surprised if she flipped scum.
I felt that pressure on me was growing so I felt that if I claim out in the open then I could live to catch scum. Being that as a lowly VT I won't likely be nightkilled unless they are scraping for people. I can instead work to help find some fishy people.
VOTE: RC
I feel her mob boss tactics are scumlike.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:05 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

I guess with the evidence that Mass claim works. I am VT.
Don't really know where to go from here though with that info?
Do we base now off of who goes what role and pressure any pr's..
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:02 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

Rc next I guess.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

So we have a half way mass claim and a bunch of empty roles floating around ?
If the scum can talk during the day wouldn't that then make this claim thing a bad idea ?
Just trying to learn more about mass claiming. Anymore threads like the ones you posted GS ?
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:28 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

So I feel that in agreement DDD mood towards this idea is very aggro on the scale of scum like. I kinda feel that RC is the scum person which makes DDD a partner or just a mad town member. So RC isn't the IC then ?
I just think GS is gonna flip town. Beast could be a town who is just making strange plays. Or he could a scum buddy trying to save RC by pushing the GS wagon to hammer stage.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

Dam. Thought RC was gonna be lynched Yesterday.
Why IV? I still can't picked what gave him away to them.
But, BC claim to have aimed at RC that was strange. Maybe because RC didn't get lynched?
Still don't like DDD but, he is pushing town talk.
Gonna have to look over BC and RC some more.
In post 551, RadiantCowbells wrote:If making sig bets wasn't frowned on...

VOICE OF MOD: ...let alone against the rules
I know this is going to sound stupid. What is a sig bet?
I googled and it only told me that loser has to take the signature of the winner. Just was curious.
In post 563, ~Jordan` wrote:why don't you stop if you think it's antitown
What have you done that has been pro-town ?
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

Dam. Thought RC was gonna be lynched Yesterday.
Why IV? I still can't picked what gave him away to them.
But, BC claim to have aimed at RC that was strange. Maybe because RC didn't get lynched?
Still don't like DDD but, he is pushing town talk.
Gonna have to look over BC and RC some more.
In post 551, RadiantCowbells wrote:If making sig bets wasn't frowned on...

VOICE OF MOD: ...let alone against the rules
I know this is going to sound stupid. What is a sig bet?
I googled and it only told me that loser has to take the signature of the winner. Just was curious.
In post 563, ~Jordan` wrote:why don't you stop if you think it's antitown
What have you done that has been pro-town ?
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

So :
DDD - I get a town vibe. As much as I didn't like Meow. DDD seems to be pushing the game forward.
RC - is sort of a scum/null feeling. RC has a lot of defensive posts I feel and some are filled with fluff. However, RC's is actively contributing.
Kinda wanna see more of Boro. He gives me a scum feeling. Almost like he is just trying to swim with the fishes. I would like to see him lynched more than any of the trio. (DDD,RC,BC)
BC is kinda a strange feeling. I like most of his posts. A couple I don't like however, only time will tell with his slot I feel.

I don't really understand how we got to the whole is their a SK left in the game part. Still wondering about IV. Last vote was towards BC and then dead. Good pick from mafia I would imagine. I feel that someone on the DDD wagon is scum. So when I get back home that will be what I shall look at next. I also plan to see more of Aegor.

That's all I have for now. How can I help ?
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 609, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am literally not defensive at all and your inability to read the gamestate leaves me with no alternative.

Dayvig shot at BeastCharizard
In post 611, RadiantCowbells wrote:Literally had it up to <-- with that guy's shit.

Hopefully he's SK.

I have searched the wiki page and read the first posts. Is this even possible ?
I honestly have no idea what has just happened :0
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 632, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also, if it makes you feel better, I was planning to retract my cop claim anyway. But DDD's reaction sucks, cop or otherwise, and you (pl.) know it.
So you threw your claim as a reaction test? or does that not count as a claim because there is not a role in the setup that could day kill :- ?
So if BC is SK then he will shoot RC tonight. So that means that if RC doesn't die then we have a doctor or a RB or BC isn't actually SK ?
Just trying to pick up some logic here on what is actually happening with this game besides confusing new events.

From reading Boro's posting I don't like him. He seems to be shooting far off when he picks reasoning for his votes. He also seems like he doesn't want to hunt per say , more of a passive players. Look at his last post about just seeing if a speedwagon starts up. How can you be town and still "wait for a speedwagon to start" ? Wouldn't town want to push a case and form their own wagon instead of jumping onto another one for a silly reason.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 676, beastcharizard wrote:@Drake:

RC dieing only means I am able to kill. It doesn't make me SK.

@Aegor:
What was teh point of your post?
So why announce that your gonna kill RC regardless?
that makes you a scum , SK , or a Vig I suppose.
So now I would imagine that if RC is actually scum that the scum RB will block you. If RC isn't scum then the town RB will block you. ( this is considering if someone in the game actually got those roles.)
Who do you want to focus on now that RC is pretty much done for today ?

I still want a BoroPhill lynch. He doesn't give me a town vibe at all. His playstyle is also a non townie feel.
VOTE: BoroPhill
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 682, ~Jordan` wrote:is C9++ a reverse mafia setup?
That would depend on the number of townies in this game. For the scum scale off the town.
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B

This states that 7 numbers are drawn and converted to a letter. (1-50) = T which stands for town. This influences the scum powerroles.
Now if no t's were drawn then the mafia would only have a goon , an RB, and a godfather.
Once all 7 numbers are translated into their letters the remaining of the players are VT.

Therefore with all the town PR's I would imagine that more town aligned people in here then scum.

Another interesting fact I found was only 50% of games contain a SK.
So @BC if you are a SK what did you pick as your ability?

(if anyone wants to explain why my understanding of the setup is wrong feel free. This is my first game with this setup and I only know what the wiki page tells me :S)
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 705, cxinlee wrote:drake do you have any non-gut reads?
I do :
I DV is a town player.
I had IV as a town player.
DDD to me is now a town player.
In post 724, beastcharizard wrote:I agree Drake is still scummy as hell. I mean they haven't done a thing town motivated that I can remember.

VOTE: Drake
In post 725, Aegor wrote:Finally.
Honestly, at least one scum is on this wagon atm.
I think it is BC. He has been getting RC to become skitzy as can be. Claiming roles , trying to attract attention threatening to Day Shoot BC. He is playing around and I feel it is the best choice , Boro is a small fish. He isn't very helpful to me and if he is scum. Then at least he is a beta scum.

Don't know about Aegor. I will have to read into him. These last few pages have really flop a lot of reads I had.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

@MOD:
Sure ! Whatever you want to do is fine.

Still think that now with the deadline extended to whenever, we should continue to lynch BC and keep this game rolling.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:05 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 768, Aegor wrote:Why should we lynch the only living claimed PR?
Because the other real PR's are not going to speak up and be killed over night.
Why would they speak up ?
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #36) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:53 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 768, Aegor wrote:Why should we lynch the only living claimed PR?
How did I not answer it in my earlier posts?
I do not believe his claim. I do not feel what he is posting is town. Therefore I find that he is scumlike.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So with the VC resetted
VOTE: BC
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #37) » Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 783, Aegor wrote:Tomorrow could be lylo so I am fine with that.
Scum win ? I think so.
In post 777, DeasVail wrote:I still think Boro/Gun are better votes.
But, none of those will ever garner the votes needed. I would like to push a boro lynch just from his game play. However, BC posts are smelling like scum and with the false claim you can't go wrong.
In post 778, Aegor wrote:
In post 775, Drake Crusader wrote:How did I not answer it in my earlier posts?
I do not believe his claim. I do not feel what he is posting is town. Therefore I find that he is scumlike.
You have NOT answered it. How do you justify taking the risk of lynching a PR, even if you feel he is lying? You have zero strong scumreads among the other players?
Becuase I do not believe he is a PR. What risk would I take If I do not feel he is a PR? It would be another townie lynch , which I doubt it will come to that. He is playing like scum and I just don't see why he is living even with his claims. If we lynch a power role then he would of fooled me. I just don't see it. It would give a look into possible alignment since that would make 2 pr's this game. However, I see him more as a scum then a town regardless.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #38) » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

I am alright with a Boro Lynch. While a risk is present after reading what you ment. I shall wait and see what the night action is however, I urge that BC not be left off the hook because he is the only one who claimed a PR. This is better than a No Lynch.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Boro
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

Was on call all weekend. I will read the last two pages and get back with you all tomorrow afternoon. Sorry :/
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:47 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

Well I already claimed once in this game. So I shall go first and claim again. I am VT.
I would love to hear RC claim. However, it is prob scum and therefore she will lie again.
BC. Why would you ever have posted about your plan to shoot RC ?
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

I don't believe RC's claim. However, for the time I will just go with it and throw some extra faith laying around into it. I wanna hear BC's and I am starting to dislike Jordan's recent posts.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:03 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 924, ~Jordan` wrote:sooo perfect
what is the issue jordan ? Your time will come :o

-----
So what happens when everyone claims VT and we end up right where we started ?
I just don't understand that part of the whole massclaim to town victory part.
What am I missing ?! D:
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:10 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

I have to digest this claim from jordan later on. At this moment I still don't see BC as town in anyway. Don't like his claim and would be certain of his lynching today.
DDD seems town to me. Aegor does not. I feel that he has rigged the results to protect one of his scum partners.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:10 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

Well old fashion way it is then :D
Im kinda for this honestly lets find some scum. However, we must first lynch off all the town :P

If beast is honestly town and has been town all game then that must make RC scum.
Because I highly doubt that they are both town in this game.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:27 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 1025, ~Jordan` wrote:Drake, tell us. What have we done?
Well "cop" looks like you got some investigating to do.
I wanted to see who would hammer me if I put myself in a risky spot. I didn't plan on anyone hammering me and I was planning on unvoting after my meeting was over. However, I never got the chance.

Good Luck Mates ! :D

(still claiming VT :P)
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

In post 1027, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 1026, Gunslinger wrote:
If that was scumhammer on town
, we still have three people of the wagon, no way all three can be scum.
Drake was bussed.
S
o
i
f
t
h
a
t
w
a
s
a
s
c
u
m
h
a
m
m
e
r
o
n
t
o
w
n
t
h
e
n
D
C
w
a
s
b
u
s
s
e
d
?
S
e
e
m
s
l
i
k
e
s
o
m
e
o
n
e
c
a
n
'
t
k
e
e
p
s
t
r
a
i
g
h
t
t
h
e
s
t
o
r
y
t
h
e
y
'
r
e
t
r
y
i
n
g
t
o
p
u
s
h
a
n
d
t
h
e
i
r
i
n
s
i
d
e
i
n
f
o
r
m
a
t
i
o
n

Since final VC hasn't been issued I am still alive ?
I was wondering is this a common tech used in games where the setup contains more than 2 scum roles ?
----
I can understand that the one scum would bury the other scum to try and appear town to save himself.
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Drake Crusader »

opps my bad on that quote fail >_< I didn't notice that /quote at the end of my typing :/
― Elizabeth Goudge
Drake Crusader
Drake Crusader
Goon
Drake Crusader
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by Drake Crusader »

Still supports why I don't like aegor.
― Elizabeth Goudge

Return to “Completed Open Games”