beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Hi!

Has anyone else played this setup before?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

What was you experience with it? I enjoyed it but in the end cost town the win. Also, what was your alignment in the game? I was town.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

So that I can compare your play there to your play here. If it was a long time ago though probably not going to be the best comparison material.

I think fake claims are common in this setup too. I think I had one when I played as well. People think it is a good way to take a shot as a villager but at the same time it does run the risk of having a PR claim thinking they might have caught scum in a fake claim.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Aegor, i didn't say I was going to fake a quilty on someone. But I did enjoy read the original post so thanks for sharing.

VOTE: Meowmix

My cat doesn't like you so neither do I.

p-edit:
In my game the person claimed 1-shot and I don't think you can have multiple one shots and after a while statistically have multiple of a role is highly unlikely so you have to weigh the pros and cons of CCing.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Meowmix, I love you too man. :D Also, I am a fire pokemon and if you watched the episode where charizard beats the heck out of magmar you would know that magma doesn't even hurt me so I can't die in a fire.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Comparing to the exact same setup seems to be more advantageous because the amount of info known is the same in both games and the progression of the game should be at least similar in some way. Any game of this size doesn't have the same effects. Comparing to the other game is more of a controlled environment type thing. If that makes any sense.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:49 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I have only played with Titus and Hermy here. And Meowmix on another site. I have played with Titus a lot actually, don't know how but we seem to go towards the same games. I like them though so I guess it isn't a bad thing. :D
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 57, Aegor wrote:Need moar votes
on Meowmix
FTFY
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

That is the reason he needs more votes. Obviously scum try to distract us with the rainbow.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:18 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Yui, who is the first scum? Also, how many scum are there?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:27 am

Post by beastcharizard »

FOS: Hermy

You are not making much sense. You say Meow is null but vote him. That means you don't care your read on someone you just want to vote them. We should be out of RVS at this point so you need valid reasoning behind your votes. I am going to have to go review the game that we were scum together to see if this play so far is like that play.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Firstly, that felt really OMGUSy to me Hermy.

Secondly, why would you vote when you are leaving and can't explain anything for a little bit? I am a firm believer of not voting if you are going V/LA because a lot can change while you are gone.
With that said, I am done talking about Hermy until they come back. No use attacking someone who can't defend themselves.

I see what you are saying Deas but what is to say they aren't just lazy town? I know some people don't like day 1 because it is the most boring day.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Why do you think Hermy is town? You don't find the vote and then leaving suspicious? I mean that is the easiest way to keep your vote somewhere and not have to defend it until you have time to find a new reason to call someone scum.

What is your opinion on Meow?

UNVOTE:
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:19 am

Post by beastcharizard »

How is Meowmix scummy?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Meow, why are you voting me? I am confused.

Also, I wasn't trying to defend you but rather attack the horrible logic of the vote on you. I don't have a read on you besides Meowmix so I wouldn't defend you like you are town.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:35 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Well, based on how bad that post was I am thinking you are probably scum.

Why that post is bad:
1. Just a question to anyone.
2. Very easy set up for you to agree with someone's reads.
3. You could have very easily given some of your reads.
4. Post seems pretty fence sitty to me since you don't commit any of your own info.
5. Seems a little to reserved.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Yui, my vote on Meow was in RVS.

Titus, if you could kindly explain your vote on me that would be fantastic. :D Since as of right now I have no clue why you put your vote down rather than to vote someone. Unless Bauss's post explains it then I am even more confused.

The person I think is the scummiest is on V/LA so I am keeping my vote to myself for now. I will place it when the person returns so that they can properly defend themselves or dig their own grave.

Meow, I don't care if i am on your good side. JS.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:22 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Because I know what kind of player Meow is and it doesn't matter if you are on his good side or not. Also, being on someone's good side doesn't mean they think you are town either. I have disliked some players but still thought they were town. Whether you are on someone's good or bad side doesn't effect their read on you. At least not for me.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 159, Hermy wrote:
In post 106, beastcharizard wrote:Why do you think Hermy is town? You don't find the vote and then leaving suspicious? I mean that is the easiest way to keep your vote somewhere and not have to defend it until you have time to find a new reason to call someone scum.

UNVOTE:
And you attack me in your very next post. So much for the majority of your last post.

And, naturally, you unvote straight after somebody else says I'm town.

Come on guys, this one positively reeks of scum.
That unvote was my vote on Meowmix. Good try though. :D
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

cxinlee, how many scum are there?

The play here reminds me of the play when were were scum together which is why I said I needed to go over it before actually putting my vote down. The mod in that game described the whole scum team as not aggressive since I can't remember what they said exactly. That means that Hermy doing very little in this game is what I know of them as being their scum game.

I would like to point out that Hermy is twisting stuff I said and even taking my posts out of context. I don't think that is something town would do to try and build a case on someone. I have yet to vote Hermy and my only vote has been on Meowmix.

cxinlee coming in and jumping on the only wagon with traction is pretty opportunistic and scummy to me.

VOTE: Hermy

I am convinced they are scum. I don't know much about them and this is solely through experience with them on the same team. So far they have taken stuff out of context. No their vote on Meowmix was not logic. They said Meow was oppurtinistic and that it wasn't RVS anymore but I am pretty sure it was still RVS at that time. Voting someone for an RVS vote is dumb. Why not look at the other people on the wagon who got on just before Meow? Just because they didn't put Yui at L-1? They tried to discredit my whole argument against them and their argument is basically: "I played on a scum team with them and I know this is scum Beast." That logic isn't even logic.

, is their vote on Meow. Crossing a line during RVS. I have never heard of that before unless the person hammered during RVS.
, as pointed out by someone else they say Innocent is town because they brought a lot of attention to themselves but Meow is scummy for doing almost the exact same thing.
and are together. They say I voted them, which i never did, and that me thinking they OMGUS'd me wasn't valid because any vote can look that way. Then they take my unvote completely out of context to make me look like I am just going with what other people say as to stay under the radar.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Hermy, I did post numbers rather than quotes to shorten the length of the post significantly. I am not trying to get out of anything.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 159, Hermy wrote:
In post 106, beastcharizard wrote:Why do you think Hermy is town? You don't find the vote and then leaving suspicious? I mean that is the easiest way to keep your vote somewhere and not have to defend it until you have time to find a new reason to call someone scum.

UNVOTE:
And you attack me in your very next post. So much for the majority of your last post.

And, naturally, you unvote straight after somebody else says I'm town.

Come on guys, this one positively reeks of scum.
This is your scummiest post. I wasn't even voting you and yet you make it seem like I was and then unvoted you when someone said you were town.

I decided to go with FOS instead of voting since you were going V/LA and I wanted you to have the option to defend yourself.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:52 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Where is your evidence on me? You can attempt to discredit me all you want. It is the towns opinion that matters not the scums. So I am saying let everyone else decide if my argument is valid or not. I have done what you asked.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I am Town Vigilante.

Now kindly unvote me. I am basically a vanilla townie now because due to my role it is impossible for scum to not have a roleblocker.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

If you aren't told you are miller then you are kind of lieing. Basing this off of a different type of mafia I play.

I also saw a game where scum didn't remember their team and lied about stuff do to lack of information so they might not have meant to lie.

What is everyone's read on Hermy?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:16 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I don't think Meow is scum. Hermy is though.

I would like to encourage a Hermy lynch. I just don't see town motivation in what they are doing and they kind of just disappeared when I claimed. I feel like they are trying to duck under the radar.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Hermy, you mysteriously disappeared after i claimed. So yes that is suspicious. Obviously you didn't read my claim post or you would know that is damn near impossible for me to shoot anyone from this point forward. There would be no reason for me to claim vig as scum because the only way to prove myself is with a second kill. Also, if you could kindly stop bringing personal attacks into your posts that would be fantastic. Finally, keeping your vote is pretty scummy considering I just claimed a Power Role and if I am telling the truth, which I am, then you are a direct cause of the village losing what little power it may have.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:07 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 253, Uite wrote:
In post 242, Hermy wrote:The wincon of a townie isn't to get lynched, if I recall correctly. And I, like everyone else in this game, don't want to get lynched. And I'm probably just one of those people who get over-defensive.
The only wincon that excludes being lynched is that of a serial killer. Of course being lynched sucks regardless of your alignment, but remember that all non-sk wins are for the whole faction, and it doesn't actually matter whether you are alive or dead when it is reached. Defensiveness will get you nowhere, only showing that you are town will. Which isn't what you're doing right now.

I would vote here, but getting another wagon started so close to deadline seems unrealistic.

Two days is plenty for a wagon to form. Less than a day i could understand but at this point I think you should vote whomever you want.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

We have about a day left until deadline so we should agree on a lynch soon. I would prefer Hermy obviously.

I don't think Meow is scum but if that is what is decided that is what is decided. I could get behind a Yui lynch. I was probably going to shoot them tonight anyway because they seem to be a pretty common scum read for people. I also think I can still get Hermy lynched so why waste a kill.

I was thinking today and I am sad no one introduced the fact that I could potentially be a SK claiming vig to save myself from being lynch and if there is a second kill all but making myself confirmed town which would kind of allow me to coast. The down fall to said claim would be if there were a vig then I would probably die because they would target me knowing I was lying and mafia would target me to get me the heck out of the way meaning I would die.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

What?! You are making up roles that don't even exist in this setup.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

VOTE: Yiu113

I explained why I was thinking of killing you actually and if town had anything against my kill they could very well say something.

Also, i only mentioned killing you because you are the most agreed upon scum read from what I remember. Not like I am going to live until tomorrow anyway. I don't just selfishly use my vig for my own agenda. I actually try to do what is likely to help town the most. Killing Hermy in my mind would help town but if I am the only one who thinks Hermy is scum then I am not going to shoot them because I could just be stupid and out right wrong. I will almost always kill the most agreed upon scum in the game unless otherwise told a specific target to kill by someone I trust. Or kill the exact person someone doesn't want me to kill to see if they are scum trying to protect their buddy.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

We have an hour left.

Why don't you believe my claim? If you are a townie then you should give good reason as to why you don't believe it.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:56 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 299, cxinlee wrote:Ugh, not so sure about Aegor anymore.

Aegor could you clear this up for me:

Do you think that I made a promise I knew I couldn't keep? Why?

Meanwhile I'll park my vote on Drake.

VOTE: Drake Crusader
First can you quote or tell me the meaning of the promise thing because I am confused.

Secondly, parking implies you don't intend to move it no matter what. So kindly explain/re-explain why you are so adament about a Drake lynch.

VOTE: Hermy

From yesterday.

King is really making me paranoid for basically just paraphrasing things I said about Hermy. I don't want this to be some mind trick for scum to make me think they are town.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

My kill did not go through but I shot at Drake Crusader. He seemed to be the best option that people thought was scum. As proof look at the votes he has now.

@Drake:

A case would be fantastic if you could kindly post one. :D Also, don't you think it is a little early into the game to be trying to lynch the only claimed PR?

@Radiant:
I do what I want.

UNVOTE:

Doing this because I am curious on how their replacement is going to adress Hermy's scuminess.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I actually don't mind my lynch since I am useless and it gives town info. The only good thing about me being alive is the fact that the roleblock has to be on me or else they run the risk of me killing them or their teammates.

Let me explain my logic from yesterday though.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Skipped what I thought was RVS.
Votecount 1.4: Yui had most votes, Meowmix second, iv third.
Votecount 1.5: Me, Drake, iv and Yiu are tied for most.
Votecount 1.6: I have the most votes, drake is tied with cxinlee, gunslinger, iv and Yiu
Votecount 1.7: Still me with first, Hermy is second, cxinlee, gunslinger, iv and Yiu are tied for third. Drake has none.
Votecount 1.8: Still me in first, cxinlee and Yiu second and Drake is tied in third with Aegor, Hermy, iv and gunslinger
Votecount 1.9: cxinlee is first, me, drake, hermy and Yiu are tied for second and gunslinger is third.
Votecount 1.10: Yiu is lynched, I am second and Drake is tied with cxinlee and hermy for third.

That is kind of long but Drake is in 6 of those those votecounts. That is the most besides me and guess what I wouldn't do? Shoot myself. With this info in hand that would mean that Drake was the most thought to be scum. cxinlee is in 5 of those. Didn't even know there was someone with that name in this game.

I didn't look at who was voting them but rather how many vote counts they had votes on them.

Also, if we can lynch the Roleblock they scum have to kill me as I am their greatest threat at that time. Until then there is one person whom they know is not a threat and they can just block me and kill someone who isn't on their team.

Also, if there is a doctor please don't protect me but protect someone else.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:45 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I claimed because I was put at L-1.

No one else has claimed.

Due/do? to my role I know that mafia has a roleblocker because I take up 2 of the 7 random roles that town is given. That means at most 5T's can be choosen and at that point and every setup there after the mafia has a roleblock. So as long as they have said roleblock it is not possible for me to kill unless they decide I am not a threat to them. Which I am going to assume they think I am since Drake is not dead at this moment in time.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:46 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Also, the set-up is important as we gather more information on roles. Like once I flip you gain a good bit of info that I already have. The fact that I have claimed should give any other PRs more info than I have since they know the minimum number of letters it takes to get their role.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

At that point I did believe I would be lynched. It was d1 and crazy shit happens then. I was going to hold out my claim but do you know how pissed people would be if I didn't claim and I was lynched as vigilante? Also, my claim does give village information and I was able to tell everyone that they have a roleblock. While it doesn't help much it does help a little into giving town info which is lacking d1.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:50 am

Post by beastcharizard »

You are right, 5Ts doesn't have a role block. I like triple checked too. That is my fault entirely. You wanting to prod me makes sense since I lied.

A possibility you are all missing is that we have a doctor that was protecting Drake for some reason as well.

Also, no CC'd vigilante makes sense since if another Vigilante would have claimed I would have: 1. looked at the kills the next day to see if we could confirm their role. 2. Wait until it was 100% advantageous to CC the vig with proof of my kills as to not appear to be trying to get the town PR lynched. 3. If I thought there were scum just shoot them myself since I would have that power to do so.

CCing a vigilante claim doesn't make sense to me. I could understand a Doctor claim kind of or Roleblock but any other claim I think does more harm than good to CC early game.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Drake, you are far from being lynched so your claim timing makes no sense. If anything it just feels like a scum desperation thing. How am I acting scummy or even remotely look like I care about my image. What do you mean I picked that role as my claim? I was given this role I didn't pick it out of a hat. What would you have liked me to claim? If I would have fake claimed VT, I ran the risk of being lynched and then people being mad. If I fakeclaimed any other role I would have potentially baited another PR into claiming, getting myself lynched and giving mafia a free kill of a PR.

We only have 3 people that have claimed at this point. 1 of which is dead. I wouldn't say that is everybody. Unless I missed a claim somewhere which I don't think I did.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:13 am

Post by beastcharizard »

The rainbow text amuses me. Also, I still feel like Meow is some how part of this game because of it.

@Borophil:

Do you have anything to say for your predecessors actions?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Drake, please explain your actions.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

RC, something about you just makes me paranoid as all hell. I don't know what it is though.

@Drake:

Your unvote and basically everything you have done this game. Someone seems to think you are a VI so if you could explain yourself that would help me in deciding whether or not you are scum. So start with your voting but what I am most interested in is your claim timing.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 413, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Gunslinger

Because you're scum.

@everyone, I'll gladly 1 for 1 this.
Ok, lets lynch you first then.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

I thought the massclaim/popcorn thing was a joke. It obviously doesn't effect me in anyway though.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 419, RadiantCowbells wrote:1) You're scum so the responses mean nothing to you.
2) If I respond then you will be psychologically perceived as having the high ground in relevance to me by others with regards to this 1v1, making it much more likely that you don't get lynched today/tomorrow.
What? You have mentioned my name twice in this game one time we telling me to get off of Hermy and the other was just because I voted someone you wanted to look at.

You accusing me of scum is a blatant attempt to discredit me without any proof. You have yet to provide any argument of why I am scum.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Well you should address your posts then because I took that as you were talking to me. I apologize for jumping to conclusions.

Still, would you be ok with being lynched first?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Danny, do you have any reads? If so, why aren't you voting?

Same goes to Borophil.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:18 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Welcome new replacement. Kind of confused why you said I seem town but am null but whatever. It is probably my claim. Was the self read really necessary? It isn't like you are going to scum/null read yourself regardless of alignment. Also, i want to call you Raven because your name reminds me of Edgar Allan Poes poem called The Raven I think.

@Danny:
If you wanted to the scum to react to it then why post about it? In your mind it seems to reason that we could have caught scum from their reactions.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:34 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I should have quoted the post above mine. Sorry. I was talking about the massclaiming thing you commented on. You said you would comment the reasons why it is wrong but it would tell scum how to react. Why not just not comment and have the scum react incorrectly and be caught?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

If you guys are all for this popcorn claim then why have you not claimed yet? You want everyone to claim so I see no reason why you have not claimed yourself. Why not volunteer to be the first popcorn claim?

How is my claim off?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:05 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 457, Gunslinger wrote:I guess we are doing this now since Drake justed started. Drake pick the next player to claim. They should be your most suspicious.

RC, really you want DDD dead more, yet you don't unvote us or say why. Classic wagon distancing.

Aegor, you can't cherrypick to ignore my posts when arguing against massclaim. Massclaim prevents scum from manipulating the setup. If Beast or another PR claimer is scum, the numbers won't add up. If they do, we confirm people for the most part.
You do realize that Drake had already claimed and you even commented on the fact that the time made little sense right? You just made yourself look suspicious because you jumped on a claim that had already happened to try and push your "everyone claim" agenda.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:06 am

Post by beastcharizard »

And RC don't claim please. This is silly.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:11 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 465, RadiantCowbells wrote:I claim innocent child :shifty:
Is this a real claim?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 468, Gunslinger wrote:@Aegor, you don't need to know the exact setup to know if there are not enough PRs. Look at the scum options. If town is weak, then scum will be forced to claim PRs to save Beast or suddenly bus him.

Look at the scum section. It is determined based on the numbers of Ts.

If I am right, there should not be enough PRs to generate an RB.

~Titus
And since I am vig they are going to claim VT to get me killed. Than what is your plan?

If RC could kindly answer my question though.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

@Gunslinger:

Asking about scum communication isn't even a town thing to do. It is clearly on the wiki that you could access at anytime.

VOTE: Gunslinger

You are trying to hard to be town.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:47 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 478, cxinlee wrote:beast, you're being hypocritical, you yourself asked if RCs IC claim was real, when it states in the wiki that the IC is revealed at the start of d1.
Way to answer for her. I know that and IC is the dumbest fake claim for scum but I wanted to hear the logic behind why they claimed it jokingly.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

@Radiant:

Why did you claim IC?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:16 am

Post by beastcharizard »

There is no way RC could be IC. They would have been confirmed already.

@RC

No, I am not new. I have played for a while. You could have just not claimed anything. That would have stopped it right there. If anyone claimed before you did they would have most likely been eager scum hoping to get their fake claim out there.

VOTE: Radiant Cowbells
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #60) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:17 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 498, RadiantCowbells wrote:DDD _really_ needs to die tomorrow.

VOTE: RadiantCowbells

good luck
How is this town motivated at all? You just put yourself at L-1.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #61) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:15 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I would be ok with a cxinlee lynch. They were in the second most vote counts yesterday. They don't do much but answering for other people is always something that bothers me when the question is clearly a test for someone.

Drake is also a lynch because their claim timing makes no sense at all.

@Gunslinger:

You never commented on what I said to you in .
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #62) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:14 am

Post by beastcharizard »

VOTE: cxinlee

Ok, i will just lynch you then.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #63) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

VOTE: DDD

7 hours and I doubt anything else will pick up so here we go.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:29 am

Post by beastcharizard »

No they didn't have a guilty on me because I can't be guilty. The only explanation I have of them voting me is wanting scum to think they thought I was scum. I was the safest vote for them to stay alive. A lot of people suspect me of being scum meaning scum want people to vote me thus they would want the people voting me to stay alive. So IV voted me hoping to outsmart the scum and stay alive and most likely come in with a result soon.

Once again I was not able to kill anyone but I aimed at RC. I don't trust them.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:29 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

We should really look at who I was focusing on yesterday. If scum thought I would be shooting town there is no way they would have roleblocked me. I think I focused on RC, Drake and Gunslinger. At least one of those three has to be scum.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 543, cxinlee wrote:VOTE: DDD
I'm curious, is there a possibility that beast is SK?
Until I flip there is always a chance I am SK. The point of that question is silly.

@RC:

Why DDD again?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #67) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:57 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Can someone explain the DDD wagon to me please? I was willing to compromise yesterday but have yet to get a reason since I asked.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:28 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Why is cxinlee in your don't want to lynch thing? I actually have a scum read on them. I don't like their play. Their unvote of DDD just seems weird to me as well.

Also, based on the info we have at this point the Scum defintely have a role block, and there is no serial killer.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #69) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

There is still a possibility there is a SK, I doubt there is since there is only 1 kill each night, but from the info we KNOW assuming you all believe me there is no SK in the game. Also, just based on the know flips there is no SK as well.

It is still within the realm of possibility that a Serial Killer exists. All we need is another singular non-T to flip and the idea of a SK is a serious one.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:36 am

Post by beastcharizard »

@DV:

Now, why does Drake not being lynched have to do with me being mafia? Do you think that we have had some type of mafia/mafia interaction or what? I would think it would be the other way around with it being if I were mafia then they would for sure be clean. I pushed pretty hard for their lynch.

I would like to lynch inside of Gunslinger/Radiant Cowbells/Drake Crusader if that is at all possible.

VOTE: Radiant Cowbells

Stop making useless posts.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

What are some other reads you all have?

If we HAD to lynch between RC/Gunslinger/DC who would you pick?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Yes, lynch me for trying to stir up conversation. I have a very logical reason on why I think we should lynch between you and the other two. I have even shared said reason. Also, i asked a question and nowhere in my thing did I say I refused to vote anyone but you three. You are way to defensive on a question that wasn't even directly trying to get you lynched.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:36 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I will give anything if we lynch RC. Like for real. They claim the stupidest stuff and they actually hinder the game.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:18 am

Post by beastcharizard »

How is what RC did town at all? I just don't see how she is playing to the town wincon.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:10 am

Post by beastcharizard »

So the idea is keep them alive because they are VI?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 662, cxinlee wrote:beast: So you suggest that SK is unlikely to exist due to second nk (When there is a good chance RB may be on you), but yet still claim you're vig?
When was there a second Night kill? I count 1 for both nights. Also, I said based on the info at hand there is no SK. Once we gain more info that might change.

Yes I am vig and that will be my role for this game the entire game.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:49 am

Post by beastcharizard »

UNVOTE:

I will just shoot RC. That way we don't waste a lynch on them.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #78) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:31 am

Post by beastcharizard »

@Drake:

RC dieing only means I am able to kill. It doesn't make me SK.

@Aegor:
What was teh point of your post?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #79) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

He has no influence on the fact that I am going to be shooting you tonight.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #80) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:21 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 688, Drake Crusader wrote:
In post 682, ~Jordan` wrote:is C9++ a reverse mafia setup?
That would depend on the number of townies in this game. For the scum scale off the town.
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B

This states that 7 numbers are drawn and converted to a letter. (1-50) = T which stands for town. This influences the scum powerroles.
Now if no t's were drawn then the mafia would only have a goon , an RB, and a godfather.
Once all 7 numbers are translated into their letters the remaining of the players are VT.

Therefore with all the town PR's I would imagine that more town aligned people in here then scum.

Another interesting fact I found was only 50% of games contain a SK.
So @BC if you are a SK what did you pick as your ability?

(if anyone wants to explain why my understanding of the setup is wrong feel free. This is my first game with this setup and I only know what the wiki page tells me :S)
1. Town outweighs scum regardless.
2. Scum have a RB based on knowledge of PRs.(assuming you all believe my claim) Even if you don't believe my claim and I were SK then you should should trust that there is a RB since I have yet to kill anyone.
3. I am not SK so I didn't get to choose an ability. This question is also a setup. There is no right answer.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #81) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I agree Drake is still scummy as hell. I mean they haven't done a thing town motivated that I can remember.

VOTE: Drake
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:19 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Yes I do actually. I think they are pushing a wagon they know is scum that way they can say the lead the wagon on scum and there is no possible way for them to be scum as well, thus making my shot at night not a good one.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 736, ~Jordan` wrote:
In post 731, beastcharizard wrote:Yes I do actually. I think they are pushing a wagon they know is scum that way they can say the lead the wagon on scum and there is no possible way for them to be scum as well, thus making my shot at night not a good one.
i thought you were shooting RC for being antitown, not scum
At worst they are anti-town at best they are scum. That is my mindset. I went off the assumption they were scum for my answer to you.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 746, ~Jordan` wrote:
In post 744, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 736, ~Jordan` wrote:
In post 731, beastcharizard wrote:Yes I do actually. I think they are pushing a wagon they know is scum that way they can say the lead the wagon on scum and there is no possible way for them to be scum as well, thus making my shot at night not a good one.
i thought you were shooting RC for being antitown, not scum
At worst they are anti-town at best they are scum. That is my mindset. I went off the assumption they were scum for my answer to you.
why beastcharizard and not just charizard
It has to do with where I came from mafia wise. I play on a pokemon simulator and their forums so of course the name Charizard was taken when i started there. So I but Beast in front of it since I know charizard is a beast. Thus the name BeastCharizard. I used that here so that people whom knew me from the other place would be able to recognize me here.

@Drake:

Wait, you are blaming me for the way RC is playing? Since when did I have super powers to control what other people play like? That was like the scummiest attack I have ever seen and you are blatantly defending RC, trying to cover up their bad play. Also, your posts insinuates that I am a gut scum read. Do you have any non-gut scum reads?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #85) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

You do realize that they way you feel against me is the way half of us feel about you at this point? Also, I am fine with my lynch so I am ultimately going to be a suspect until the end anyway.

list:
Drake
Gunslinger
RC
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:45 am

Post by beastcharizard »

@Mod: sure

What are the thoughts on mass claiming? Different time and it might actually benefit town this time.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #87) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:30 am

Post by beastcharizard »

They want me lynched so they no longer have to RB me. I mean why else would they push so hard for my lynch after everything?

No one answered my question about a mass claim.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #88) » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:39 am

Post by beastcharizard »

So much posting has happened. Now can someone comment on my mass claim thing? That would be fantastic.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #89) » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

A hard push that could easily be explained away with: "Well he didn't kill and we weren't sure there was a RB or not. Guess he was telling the truth...oops. Well you can't lynch me because if you lynch town you lose and I am obviously town with my solid push of my scum read."

The boro vote from Drake feels like a buss to me.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #90) » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:17 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 795, BoroPhil wrote:interesting Drake that you jump from the person I'm voting for to me.

Scum are clearly all over this game - beast thinks scum want him dead so they can stop roleblocking him - that makes no sense - surely scum would be more than happy to RB him til the end? He's not the vig.

v/la til sunday night.
That is bad logic. Would you rather kill the PR or keep them in the game until town manages to take out the role block and then the vig gets to actually shoot someone quite possibly shoot scum?

They RB me to keep me in the game as they don't want to waste their nightkill on me. They want me lynched so that they don't have to RB me anymore or worry about me killing after the RB is dead.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #91) » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Are there any objections to me still shooting RC?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #92) » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I guess we will find out RCs alignment once I shoot them. They have been unhelpful the whole game and I can't think of any reason other than they are scum to do what they are doing.

You said you are town but not your other head? I am confused.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #93) » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

what is scum credit?

Have you seen all of RC's fake claims?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #94) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:04 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 816, BoroPhil wrote:If beast is the vig and is so sure I am scum why has he not hammered me? You will get some good info from lynching me but it will probably be too late.
When did I say I was sure you were scum?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #95) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:39 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I have been saying I am going to shoot RC so why are you asking me not to shoot DC?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #96) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:51 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 822, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 817, Gunslinger wrote:@BoroPhil, why aren't you defending like that jungle republic game we had and instead acting like that flavorless game nobody special hosted?

@RC, Combine your statement with BPs. Let's take out the scum first. If the SK is totally blocked, all the PRs can do whatever is needed. That's advantageous for us.

@DV, your PoE is wrong then. You are saying I am being obviously manipulative? That's called trying to persuade. If you can't see my goal or objective, worry. I am stuck pursuing the same goal or objective unless facts change and I make a post accordingly. I am kinda surprised you don't know that already...hence why my gut is saying to scumread you.
because, quite frankly I have very little interest in this game.

town is heading for defeat here, so we might as well take a punt and lynch beast. if he is the vig, he isn't exactly being much use is he? and if he is scum, we have a result.
What do you expect me to do while being roleblocked?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #97) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:29 am

Post by beastcharizard »

What makes you believe I am not vig? Because I haven't shot anyone yet?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #98) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:34 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I am willing to hammer them yes. A no-lynch should not happen today.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #99) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Boro, what was your alignment?

Krewella is the band I like recently. Their song Alive is awesome. I also like most of Automatic Loveletter's songs. I love the singers raspy voice. She was on the American singing show The Voice too.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #100) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Just let me shoot RC and if I am wrong you can choose all my vig kills.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #101) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 855, Gunslinger wrote:
In post 853, BoroPhil wrote:beast, gun and Aegor would probably be my 3 scum picks.
Yeah, that is bullshit slopped together. Beast and I being on the same scumteam makes little to no sense with our openings here. I could see someone reaching for me/Aegor bc I have a self-admitted unjustified null. That's still stretching. Hell, anything with me scum is stretching.
Do you think me and Aegor make sense?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #102) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:29 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Titus, I am very mad at you. Why they heck would you tell scum that I might be playing dumb just so that I could shoot one of them? Even if I got lynched it wasn't that big of a deal but unless they knew I wasn't bat shit crazy they wouldn't have roleblocked me unless RC was scum. Now I am not confident in the fact that RC is scum.

Also, i shot at Drake last night. I want them dead.

@DDD

Why no lynch? Normally people explain that vote before doing it.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #103) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:31 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Me being alive serves no purpose right now. I will serve a purpose if we ever lynch the RB but my lynch actually helps the town. It gives them the information that I am right about the RB. I don't care if I get lynched. Right now I serve as a mislynch for the scum and they are going to keep me alive to serve as that until 1. I am actually lynched or 2. The RB dies and they have to kill me for fear of my kill. Also, how did you know they were going to roleblock me regardless? You got so inside information?

Are we doing popcorn for the massclaim? I think Drake should go first. Town shouldn't really care who goes first and I would Very much like them to go first.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #104) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:01 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I was hoping they would think I was as stupid as I was acting and actually shoot RC. Lately I like trying ideas that seem brilliant to me but apparently aren't.

@DC:

I wanted scum to think I would actually shoot RC which is why I kept saying over and over again that I was going to shoot them. They helped by being pissed at the idea too.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #105) » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:18 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Why tomorrow over today?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:18 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Based on claims we are probably going to lynch someone today. I don't think anyone has adequately explained why we should no lynch yet.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Ok, I will make sure to do that.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:56 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I am the full vigilante. So I can shoot every night.

Lets go with Gunslinger.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

They wanted to start this whole mass claim thing a while ago so i am curious as to what their claim is going to be.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #110) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:07 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Where did you think you had outed yourself?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #111) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:34 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Well, we learn information about what Town PRs we have or don't have. We also learn the exact set-up of the game.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #112) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:13 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I don't think there is. I think after Jordan's we should ahve all 8 living people's claims.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #113) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:58 am

Post by beastcharizard »

VOTE: Drake

I have been wanting this like all damn game.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #114) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:53 am

Post by beastcharizard »

1. I claimed full vig originally.
2. You don't like the theory because it makes you scum.
3. In that scenario I would have to be Mafia and not SK.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #115) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:57 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Jordan, in the setup Gunslinger said there is no SK.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #116) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:02 am

Post by beastcharizard »

Yes, Gunsling only put 6 total roles instead of seven so really it is 4 Ts. Which is 2 goons and 1 roleblock. So if I am not vig I have to either be stupid town or mafia.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #117) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:05 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 933, Gunslinger wrote:First, it assumes Beast is honest, when he has been trapped into full vig for awhile. If Beast is scum, then the scenario is CCCTTT.
What I am saying is that in this setup there is no SK. So the only options for me if I am lying are mafia or idiotic town. So there is no way that i can be SK. Even if Jordan and I are both lying I still can't be SK. It was more to correct Jordan than you.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #118) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:33 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I literally can't be SK no matter what unless a town PR claimed VT.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (isolation #119) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:15 am

Post by beastcharizard »

I believe the claim and want to lynch.

@Jordan:

I would shoot Drake if I could shoot anyone. Aren't they basically confirmed scum?
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #120) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

You didn't actually vote.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #121) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Wait, are you saying that if we no lynch that the scum wouldn't shoot me or Jordan? Then who would they shoot? I think you said RC. Why did you choose RC? Also, if they don't shoot either of us then one of us gets to do their action.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #122) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I am guilty of thinking scum strategy because it is fun, but if you are not scum you and DDD are literally feeding them what to do at this point. They don't even have to think anymore.

If they do block me and don't kill Jordan then they are all but claiming. Most of the game believes the Cop claim.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #123) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I didn't unvote either.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #124) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 1003, Aegor wrote:
In post 980, Gunslinger wrote:Jordan may damn well be right, but I've used many of the same tactics to pressure as scum to win. So yeah, I don't like it. Do I think it's false, I'm uncertain. Yeah, I am totally fenceshitting but you just don't vote in Mylo unless you have a confirmed scum.
This is essentially lylo. A No Lynch today with a block on Jordan tonight, assuming both beast and Jordan are town, could result in a loss by the end of the night. I am not sure why I should forfeit the ability to affect the outcome instead of making tons of assumptions and optimizing expected value.
You should never care about yourself if you are town. You should always care about town first. If No Lynching is really the best option you should vote it. Don't refuse to vote it just because you don't get to effect the final outcome. You had all game to effect it.

I think we should lynch but just saying your post was not town minded imo.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #125) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

I am all for lynching someone. If we lynch Drake and they are RB then I will have to figure out if I want to risk shooting or not.

Once again, your post just didn't seem town minded but rather you wanted to "help" lynch the scum. You said nothing about consensus either. You just said you wanted to effect the outcome.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #126) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:36 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Can you tell me why I am not town? I have been meaning to ask this.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:50 am

Post by beastcharizard »

If they are RB, I plan to shoot you.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #128) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

Welp GG. I enjoyed it a lot. Really the set-up threw me off only 2 PRs. That is crazy. I am sad town doubted my claim though.

Well played to everyone.

RC, I am sorry if I bugged you to much.

Jordan, you did a great job and calling me town won you points in my book. Curse that warm fuzzy feeling I get when I am called town.
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #129) » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by beastcharizard »

It is ok. I am glad I was shot. Made me feel like an actual threat instead of just the useless PR I was.

Return to “Completed Open Games”