tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by tigerzone »

confirm. let's just get this out of the way as soon as possible, lynch zabriel as soon as the day starts regardless of his alignment thanks
tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by tigerzone »

In post 19, Human Destroyer wrote:I'll probably end up reading him as scum later anyway, so let's just get the inevitable over with

qft

VOTE: zabriel
tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by tigerzone »

that's the most zabriel's going to be posting for about a few days now, please lynch him before he gets back guys.
tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by tigerzone »

In post 34, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Don't want to lynch zabriel this early.

fuzzybutternut wrote:Really and truly, I don't want to lynch ANYONE this early. Considering, you know, it JUST started.

tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by tigerzone »

pretty much, yeah
tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by tigerzone »

because i thought it'd be fun?
tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:39 pm

Post by tigerzone »

he lurks, he's useless, rarely posts content, etc.
tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:40 pm

Post by tigerzone »

funny how HD unvotes, not sure what that's about at all. attention deflectors activate
tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:45 pm

Post by tigerzone »

what's even cuter is how you're assuming that i'm thinking that this policy lynch will actually go through, and trying to use the same shaky basis as reasoning as to how i'm scum.

this demands immediate attention.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: HD
tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by tigerzone »

you're neglecting the fact that i created a fucking meme to express my thoughts lmao. i came in here WANTING to policy lynch zabriel, but not expecting that it'd actually go through. if it went through, fuck yeah, if it didn't, then whatever.

it's not OMGUS at all, i attached a reason that's stronger than any argument you've yet to put forth.
tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by tigerzone »

In post 52, Human Destroyer wrote:This policy lynch looks like something you came up with after getting a scum role PM to justify a tunnel on someone who isn't really scum and go for an easy PL.

^that assumes that zabriel is actually going to get PL'd, which we all know wasn't ever going to happen, that's why it's sturdy like you claim it to be.

it's scummier because you're trying to actually come up with a reason as to how i'm scum for wanting a policy lynch on someone. you're trying to get me lynched off of reasoning worth no more than garbage
tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by tigerzone »

*that's why it's
not
sturdy like you claim it to be
tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by tigerzone »

In post 82, Human Destroyer wrote:See, the main reason why his whole playstyle so far has been inherent bullshit is that anyone that is going into a game should check the playerlist to see if there's anyone in there that they absolutely refuse to play with based on playstyle.

i actually think it's fun to get in a game with a player i dislike so i can spite them, get them lynched, etc. don't ever try hypothesizing what i think because you're spewing fountains of dogshit right now

In post 82, Human Destroyer wrote:Signing up to a game where the first thing you do is going to be "POLICY POLICY POLICY" is inherently anti-town.

am i being antitown? sure. does it mean i'm scum? by no means.

In post 82, Human Destroyer wrote:Using that logic, I don't think tigerzone would come into a game like that; he would look to be pro-town. Therefore, I think his zab PL is complete fabrication and he's scum.

i actually had zero intentions to look protown because i'm just being reckless. why would i fabricate a PL on zab, there's literally no motivation for either alignment to put himself in the spotlight looking for all the world antitown

In post 87, Human Destroyer wrote:Why are you assuming it's a reaction test anyway?

how is not plausible as an outsider to assume it was a reaction test given the way you reacted? you made a huge ass deal out of it, even somehow arriving at the conclusion that i'm scum for it.

In post 92, Human Destroyer wrote:His insistence on tunneling someone who is a pretty easy lynch before the game has even fully started is troubling

you said it yourself, it's intent that counts, and my intentions didn't include a single thing about zab being an easy lynch. i just wanted him to die solely because of the way he plays.

In post 121, zabriel wrote:You know exactly why my vote went on in the first place. Given what I know of his play I know that I'm not going to be able to tell the difference between town and scum tiger. I'm going to want this all game, so until he's out of this game one way or another I'm going to keep coming back to it.

what do you think of this HD? he's parking his vote on me, please go ahead and reprimand zabriel for being antitown

In post 123, Mitillos wrote:Because that seems like a horribly convenient thing for them to say, to not participate in scumhunting and bus each other at the same time. Have you two done the same thing before in a previous game? That is, each of you attacking the other for "knowing in advance they'll be anti-town"

no, this is our second game together. our first game i replaced into

hd's escalation of the whole policy lynch thing to frame me as scum has a pretty retarded basis, i find it ironic that he's telling wisdom that he's tunneling
tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:05 pm

Post by tigerzone »

for the record, i won't be making any moves towards voluntarily replacing. i still stand by my opinion of zabriel, but it doesn't mean i won't budge if he consistently offers content. i never said that i would discard zabriel's opinions no matter what he said. in other words, fuck off petroleum.
tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by tigerzone »

In post 173, ProHawk wrote:Real classy Tiger. I wholly support a policy-lynch of Tigerzone unless he replaces out. In fact, I won't vote for anyone-else.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: TigerZone

good job, you know how to isolate a single part of my post and are now trying to act as if nothing else existed in that post other than spite. you can park your vote on me; as a matter of fact, i couldn't give less of a shit where your vote's gonna be for the rest of the game, mr. irrelevant.

In post 174, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Much as I hate the idea of a policy lynch, I agree we really need to get rid of one of tiger/zab. And tiger is by far the better candidate.

VOTE: tigerzone

you're just trying to get an easy lynch by reiterating what people have said in the past. trying to mask opportunism with the popularity of my lynch, noted.

In post 178, The Puck wrote:You are definitely anti-town and quite possibly scum who is using a zabriel crusade to make everyone think you are a harmless infant, so:

hey just because you attached a reason, it doesn't mean your post doesn't have fake written all over it. your analyzing is subpar and you probably would've looked better just saying "tiger is fucking rude, vote: tiger".

In post 178, The Puck wrote:If tigerzone does prove to be scum then I'd be willing to bet the farm on PetroleumJelly being a partner. The way he jumped ship as soon as tigerzone showed useless behavior is quite telling.

how adorable, i don't think anyone that's been born with a normal set of genes legitimately believes that as an associative tell. this has so many things wrong with it.

In post 179, Disturbed_One wrote:His posts also come off as highly defensive in my opinion. In addition, his attack on HD is a blatant OMGUS.

please point out where i've exhibited extreme defensiveness. and how is my vote on HD blatant omgus when i tagged my vote with a reason and even went as far as to explain it? lmfao.

In post 183, ProHawk wrote:I want him gone for his charade. If he doesn't leave, he needs to be forced to leave by being lynched. I don't care if he is town or not. Take what information you can from his lynch and lets start the second day on the right foot.

look how protown prohawk is being guys, he really means the best for town.

In post 188, ProHawk wrote:This is not an issue about tolerance. This is not an issue about whether or not swearing should be allowed. This is an issue of a player who politely requested to calm the language down, and in tiger's subsequent post he specifically told that player to f*** off. This is an absolute of lack of respect, lack of tolerance, and complete indecency on account of tiger.

mad props towards being able to ignore everything i posted in the post in question except the one part you want to see.

In post 188, ProHawk wrote:Its apparent that tiger is here to be a troll. There is absolutely no place for this, if the mod isn't going to do something about it, its the job of the players to stand up and destroy this meta before it spreads like a plague. If you want to allow bullies and trolls take over the game, then don't vote for tiger. People like this take the fun out of the game, and drive players away. He needs to go.

why didn't you point this out earlier prohawk? why is it that only once a player requests replacement it becomes an issue? if you truly believed that i was here to be a troll, you'd have voted me earlier, and thus i call bullshit on your whole charade of "lynch tiger for being rude!"

In post 198, ProHawk wrote:I will vote for tiger the entire game if he isn't lynched today. If N has replacements lined up, I will replace out of the game so I don't ruin town's chances at winning. I have yet to ask for replacement so as to not be a burden on the administrative tasks of this game.

go ahead and request replacement, don't think that i'm going to conform to your bullshit, and if town has any logical thought process, i will not be today's lynch. thanks.

and for the record, i don't see a single thing deviating in wisdom's play that would mark him off as scum right now.
tigerzone
tigerzone
Goon
tigerzone
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by tigerzone »

UNVOTE: for now, i'll reread and revote in a few

In post 340, ProHawk wrote:@Mod - I apologize to have to do this. I take my commitments to play these games very seriously and this saddens me to have to say this is my first game I have had to ask for a replacement. However, Tiger has made his post and refuses to take any responsibility for his actions. The players here have also made it known that they will not support getting rid of Tiger. I refuse to stand idly by and "forgive" his complete lack of respect toward the players here, or be "tolerant" of abusive behavior that will drive players away from this game. I know I do not want a community made up of players with the integrity that Tiger exhibits, and anyone who is tolerant of such behavior is only inviting the same. Therefore as a matter of principle, I request replacement.

Return to “Completed Open Games”