The Puck
Townie
The Puck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Post by The Puck »

Vote: fuzzybutternut

Because the world is not yet ready for butter which is both fuzzy and nutty at the same time.
The Puck
The Puck
Townie
The Puck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:43 am

Post by The Puck »

In post 136, tigerzone wrote:i actually think it's fun to get in a game with a player i dislike so i can spite them, get them lynched, etc. don't ever try hypothesizing what i think because you're spewing fountains of dogshit right now

Do you think this fun for anyone else to have to sift through? Do you not care? If this juvenile act isn't just something you are hiding behind then can't you see how your antics might be drawing attention away from real scum? Please man up and bow out of this game. A game with you and zabriel is just not meant to be.

You are definitely anti-town and quite possibly scum who is using a zabriel crusade to make everyone think you are a harmless infant, so:

Vote: tigerzone

If tigerzone does prove to be scum then I'd be willing to bet the farm on PetroleumJelly being a partner. The way he jumped ship as soon as tigerzone showed useless behavior is quite telling.

@Theslimer: Please do explain your Wisdom vote in #143. Keeping player reads to oneself for a time to see how they develop is one thing but a vote is something that demands an explanation.

Cutting this short - more later today when I get the chance.
The Puck
The Puck
Townie
The Puck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #520 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:54 am

Post by The Puck »

21 pages already by Sunday - I'm behind. I'll finish my read of it tomorrow morning along with a proper post.

Nice to see my first post was helpful to some of you in delaying having to make sense of the high-volume mess in the middle.

Return to “Completed Open Games”