Open 474 - Friends and Enemies - Game Over!

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:02 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 7, Cheery Dog wrote:This is now a prod-dodge post.

Except I have to go vote the non-confirmer
VOTE: Spencer22

thats vague!!
VOTE: Cherry Dog
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:34 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 12, Cheery Dog wrote:Neither did me assuming you were scum because of it in tit for tat. (open 455)
Doesn't stop me from making assumptions based on the same thing.

Oh well, you guys seem to know each other well.
So Cheery tell me... do you know how Klick scum play is?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:02 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 16, Klick wrote:Do
you
know how my scum play is?

By the way, Jacob, if you don't remember, I'm _Sherlock_.

Nope, I don't so I am trying to know that...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:46 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 19, Klick wrote:Cool. I'm completely terrible as scum and get lynched by Page 3 every time. I'm totally confirmed town because I haven't scumslipped.

Its too soon for you too do any slips but if if you're scum..am sure there will be one to find.
so Is there anyone who played with Jacob when he was scum?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:35 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

How can I make something like that? like my own page..
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:36 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 25, JacobSavage wrote:
In post 20, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 19, Klick wrote:Cool. I'm completely terrible as scum and get lynched by Page 3 every time. I'm totally confirmed town because I haven't scumslipped.

Its too soon for you too do any slips but if if you're scum..am sure there will be one to find.
so Is there anyone who played with Jacob when he was scum?

No one in existence unfortunately.
Well unless you count Serial Killer as scum (note: I don't) then your better off looking here, but that was like 2 years ago so...

I hate that serial killing job.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:46 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 42, KX wrote:Just a quick note, when I said "not that it means anything, being the norm and all" I mean that this is mafia and so everybody should be distrusted. Personally, having seen HD's play style and knowing him, I trust him the most out of everybody since I have something to go off of. Though I will confess upon re-reading it, I found it scummy myself. Not sure what you mean by contrasting tones, I found it such due to the "Or at least apparently I seem that way" in combination with the aforementioned in parentheses parts, which make it seem to much like I'm trying to cover for further actions.

Though I'm not really helping my case, though I will be helping my point, I tend to just post without thinking unless specifically making a lengthy analysis of another player. As such, sometimes I'll post things which don't exactly look the best, or which contradict things I've already said or the facts. The only upside to this is that it means I'm pretty truthful. Or I could not be, and instead be scummy as hell. My only defense towards that is I'm not stupid, so if I'm scum, I'd probably be covering my tracks a little better. Uh, yeah, rather then debate myself, since it's the only thing I see to do, I'll let you people.

This post worries me. How could you trust someone straight away when the game begins before even knowing what their role could be? I know some of the players may be comfortable with the players that they have played mafia game earlier but trusting someone blindly just because you had played few games before is a very suicidal. And you have contradicted yourself with the opening statement about everybody should be distrusted because this is Mafia. And how could be ready being in HD’s pocket.

And saying things like Not stupid, not scum is pretty stupid. And all scums have access to say that they all are pretty truthful. I am not saying you’re lying about this but it’s too soon to say anything you have said so far.. It’s like you wanted to appear that you’re venerable and want to have others believe. Just FYI. IGMEONY!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:07 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 94, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 85, JacobSavage wrote:
In post 82, Klick wrote:(also, I'll say that I'm very easily readable - whatever you feel first, I'm the opposite alignment. ;))

But I feel your town....

VOTE: Klick :P

Then what do you think of this?

I am wondering why its concerning you! so what is it with you and Klick, He kind of claimed that you guys have some mutual trust or something. so you trust him?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:19 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Who is Serra?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:15 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 101, KX wrote:For clarification once again: When I say I trust HD the most our of everybody, that do not means I trust him. All that I mean is I trust him more then the rest of you, since I know him and so could judge him better. Also, I don't really get the problem with what I said: I'm enlightening the rest of the game on how I tend to play. No matter what, I can't prove myself as village, and being an impossible goal, was not my intention. Should this not be my normal play style, and so I'm lying about meta, HD could easily object, unless people mean to imply that we're both lying, the only possible reason for being we're both scum. At this early phase, since once again, neither of us are stupid, we wouldn't try such an event which could out us so early.

Anyway, pretty much what I mean to say from all of this is that I'm only explaining my play style, it being impossible to clean myself so early, and that if I'm lying, you would know via HD. Now, just because the way I play is what some consider scummy, just my pointing it out doesn't make me clean. Thing is, it also shouldn't make me suspicious. Either way, it doesn't provide any information towards my alignment which can't be second-guessed, and so the only outcome one should get from it is information about my play.

Let me put it like this: I have two possible ways to play, both with advantages as scum and village:

I can either check my posts, and make them all careful and calculated, trying to subtly accomplish goals, avoid slipping up, etc. As village, it could establish me as a strong leader, give my opinions more voice, which if I have confidence in their correctness would be a good thing, and over all hopefully have a positive effect on the game. It would also prevent people from suspecting me as much and so not waste people's time. Downsides are that if I slip up about anything, it would be hard to explain.

As scum, playing in such a style would be useful as it would allow me to use the information I possessed to attempt to control and manipulate the game, shifting attention from my partners in an attempt to cause mislynches. I would be unlikely to be lynched myself, which for a mafioso is a great thing, and would give me voice. Overall, all helpful things. Some might question me, but as long as I stayed calm, which I could definitely do, hopefully there would be no harm. Worst case scenario, I get lynched, in which case I can put traps on misinformation into my posts.

The second option would be the one I have chosen:

Simply say what I think and feel, attempting honesty at all times. Explain myself and my actions to players, attempting to eliminate criticism that's unfounded and provide opinions. Most likely I won't have much voice, and my opinions won't me as much. Also, due to how it works, generally most suspect me. Plus are though that should I live to late game, most should get a very good read on me, and so at that point it would be highly advantages. Also, as it seems to have done already, it tends to generate much discussion. Also, the reason why I picked it, it's simpler to do, and I'm lazy.

This option would also be good as scum though. As mentioned, if I can get through initial criticism and play well, it could lead to a late-game victory, and the general suspicion and so chance of being a lynch target would be a good reason for why I wasn't getting killed. All actions would seem pro village, and as long as I avoided partnering with my scumbuddies, it would have a high chance of success. Also, especially via explaining this whole set-up, it provides a great fake-out play. Nobody would expect a scum to do this and then ruin the strategy by explaining it all, and too choose the option which, of the two scum options, at first seems the lesser, and then make it out to be the greater.

Point being, there are valid explanations for playing just about any way for any side, and so based off an early game announcement of one's play style, it's extremely hard and really just luck what you get from it, at least in a situation with a player like me who dissects the game. All you can get is an idea how they should play, and then see if it holds up. And don't point out the irony of me choosing this style because it's easier, then making these tl;dr posts. I realize it, and it's since I can just type without thinking, even if it takes a while to type.

Wait, so you’re saying that you Trust HD and you don’t him too. And If I understood you correctly… your play style is mainly trusting him and playing for him too is your play style. That’s awfully confusing!!! Look, I am happy that you found someone to put your faith blindly and believe them as townie and trust them and not trust them at the same time but this is not helping anyone.

Your post looks very emotional and HD response to your post is pretty null. No offense that this relation of yours with HD is vague. I am not complaining or either asking why you trust him but all this talk and giving free pass to HD because your personal is not the right game play.

And that is very scummy too. But It’s your choice how you want to play. I have one question for you.. so, What do you do if HD flips Scum?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:27 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 109, KX wrote:ArcAngel9, y u no reading comprehension?

What I'm saying is I have no clear idea of how any of you will play, while I have a slight idea how HD will play. That means I can understand the way he posts a little better then for everybody else, and so I trust him more. I still don't trust him, but in comparison to the rest of you, he's the one I think, at this time, I could most accurately judge. So, I trust him to be understandable, not a certain alignment. If he flipped scum, as I've already stated, I'm not the best at getting reads off of feelings, and so I wouldn't be surprised. I won't follow him blindly, and want you to show me were in my posts I say I will. Our relation is that we've played mafia together and talked on a different site.

Well , that was my understanding based on your post.
And my point is, Why you trust him instead of giving benefit of doubt. If he is scum, He would obviously going to use you as his shield as you already appears like that you will come in his defense when he is going to need you.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:28 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 110, KX wrote:Also, to add on, I am not understanding at all where people are getting my posts being emotional from. Even if it's a single sentence, I would like somebody to show me exactly what makes it seem that way.

Haven't you given a thought that others may be right about that?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:10 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Is there any one also thinks That KX is posts are null or Is it just me?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 131, KX wrote:I see it as working with what I know. I know myself and how I plan to play, so I comment on that. I don't know about anybody else, and don't see anything I can comment on. Otherwise I would be posting just about nothing, which is far from helpful and almost detrimental. I figure that the more information it out there, the better it is for the village. If I'm wrong, then correct me. Should information appear on something which I feel I can comment on, then I will. For now though, I do the best that I can which remains useful.

In response to Nic, I'll admit the multi-paragraph post wasn't the most helpful, and could have been shortened, but it was to prove a point. Other the the TL;DR nature, how is the information not helpful? It's proving something to talk about, it gives people insight into my play style since there's no meta, and if gives something for people to go off of. Also, I tend to be a reckless person. I don't exactly crave attention, but see no problem with sticking out, and won't change my attitude to avoid doing so.

And, rather then talk about myself, many of you will be happy to know that I plan to soon make a semi-constructive post of how I see the game so far based on other people.

phew... i am doing a favor to you...

So did you find anything scummy from anyone so far? something ususual or something looks like they're trying to be something that they're not?
say anything..just anything else which is not about you...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 135, Human Destroyer wrote:Do you have reads on any other players?

And how about you?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:46 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

[quote="In post 146, goodmorning
@AA9: What do you think of Josh?[/quote]

Josh is a person i am bit concerned about, He randomly votes me first and after 3 pages laters he made another posting saying that "every body is arguing over nothing" and later he gives bit lecture to KX , and right after he votex KX. Over all 7 pages he has been nothing but "Null"
I don't know Josh before neither i have ever played with him I am wondering if this is how he play or he is scum and trying to avoid facing the game?

Unvote

VOTE: Josh
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:14 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

We through with 7 pages game and everybody got something to add value but Josh had practically nothing. I think that is good enough for me to see him that he intentionally being null to avoid being part of discussion.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:22 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 170, serrapaladin wrote:Less input than Spencer?

May be not, Spencer hasn't made any posts to tell anything about him... At least there are no posts from him its not a good thing but not as worst as making null posts that helps no one...

And about Spencer.. He hasn't made any posts. Aren't we suppose to asking for Prod?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:08 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

About whoom you're talking about?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:38 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 174, JacobSavage wrote:II'm addressing Serra about KX

okies.. Next tiem..please quote to user post. its confusing when there is gap and the posts are not quoted accordingly.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:17 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Oh.. Don't send me away. I was sick on Sat and Sun
I am here ... Give me sometime to catch up.....
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I have finished my catch up... I haven't changed my read on Josh, He still looks scummy to me and over the 5 page he hasn't done anything to defend himself and according to the Mod he is currently under prod. so I am not going waste my vote someone who is obviously going to be replaced. so
unvote josh
for now!! If Josh is back. I ll change my vote back to him.

Another person i am concerned about is Good Morning, He agrees with everyone about Josh being scum but actually didn't vote him, and his reads on others didn't sit well as posted.

VOTE: GoodMorning
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

For me the list is..

Town

ArcAngel
HD
KX
Serra
Docteur
Jacob

Unsure

Cheery
Klick
Nic
Venorb

Scum

Josh
Goodmorning

Null

Spencer
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

i had a very tiring day..so i am going to respond when i get up.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:59 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

[quote="In post 297, Human Destroyer"]Arc, what in particular about GM's reads don't you like?

I don't feel positive about GM's, He initially seems nice and all with KX and agreed with everyone that Josh is being odd and stuff, but actually didn't vote him. when I asked him reason for not voting Josh, His response doesn't seem genuine, His responded saying that he want to give benefit of doubt and rather want the day extended, if you feel someone scum it shouldn't basically stop you voting but that is not something that worried me about him right now, what worries me that, He voted Josh after everyone started his odd behavior of not voting Josh, that's a scary attitude.

That is is not it, He again said that i am ignoring facts and making my own facts, anyone who can read this thread can tell you that what i was talking about Josh wasn't incorrect. He clearly twisting my words here..

Initially I wasn't really sure about this person's behavior, All i found that his actions and responses didn't sit well but now i am now confident that he is scum. and i am not changing my vote from him.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:04 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 307, Cheery Dog wrote:

In post 294, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Another person i am concerned about is Good Morning, He agrees with everyone about Josh being scum but actua
lly didn't vote him

You want him to have hammered now, yet you've now gone and taken your vote off him? This just doesn't make sense. My leaning town read on you has now dissolved.

What I meant was that, I found Josh scummy but he was prodded and there was a good chance he could replaced, so i changed my vote someone who i think may be scum. If everyone decides to lynch Josh i want to make sure that others know that i am with them on that.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:08 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 334, serrapaladin wrote:Hmm, goodmorning actually makes a good point there.

ArcAngel: why did you mention Josh's RVS vote on you?

Where did i mention that my vote on Josh's was RVS, it was indeed serious vote. Where did you get that idea from?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:10 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 347, CityElectric wrote:
And Jennifer replaces Josh Lyman! Loads of thanks, Jennifer!

Look, This was the something i was talking about..!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:13 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

HD & Serra,
What is your read on GM?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 390, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 167, ArcAngel9 wrote:

Josh is a person i am bit concerned about, He randomly votes me first
and after 3 pages laters he made another posting saying that "every body is arguing over nothing" and later he gives bit lecture to KX , and right after he votex KX. Over all 7 pages he has been nothing but "Null"

I don't know Josh before neither i have ever played with him I am wondering if this is how he play or he is scum and trying to avoid facing the game?

Unvote

VOTE: Josh

ArcAngel, this is the post GM and I were referring to. It's odd that in making a case against Josh you would mention "he RVS votes me" that far into the game. RVS votes are really irrelevant as soon as we've left RVS. Also, it's somewhat inconsistent that you decide he's been mostly null, but then vote him anyways. Your vote on Josh seems a bit fabricated overall.

I'm still leaning town on GM, although I'm interested to see how Jenn's case plays out.

Did you forget reading the other points that i mentioned about Josh, or you left for your convenience?
Josh made random votes with no reads, and he acted as ignorant through out the 7 pages game, so i was comfortable voting him...

and what is surprising me is that how you don't see GM scummy, He has was doing nothing than just twisting the game. how can you don't see that? and HD?

About Jennifer, although my read on Josh is still the same. Jennifer is a new person so i give another shot for josh/jennifer. So far she is been better Josh for sure!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

[quote="In post 391,

@294/AA, AA scum replace out just as well. If you think he's scum continue voting him. Josh being voted isn't just pressure it's because of a genuine desire to have him lynched. And AA can you give short reasons explaining your reads? (or long if you want to wall)
[/quote]

do you mean all or anyone specific?

AA jennifer came. So what happened to the read on her and doesn't the reason you unvoted her die if the slot's active again?

Explained in the post above!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:48 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 407, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 406, ArcAngel9 wrote:and what is surprising me is that how you don't see GM scummy, He has was doing nothing than just twisting the game. how can you don't see that? and HD?

Is this a question being asked towards me or are you asking it about me?

Its a question for you and Sera about GM, considering you have already ignored my question once. I am no longer sure if you're part of town or not.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 411, serrapaladin wrote:Arc: Sure, you mentioned other stuff, but mentioning Josh's random vote on you is very odd. Everyone makes random votes without reads in RVS, that's really not something you have any reason to bring up.

Look, do you know what would have been really odd?
If i had mentioned his rvs vote as reason to put my vote would be an odd reason.
Why are you trying bold one point out of bunch of my reasons from Josh's vote.. and i was asking your read on GoodMorning and you been shifting topic back to Josh and me... I don't like going in circles...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 412, Human Destroyer wrote:@Arc

In post 387, Human Destroyer wrote:Jennifer's case actually interests me a lot, but I like my vote where it is currently.

Taking Jenn's case into account, I'd say GM's floating somewhere in the null range.

I did answer it though...

well that was it? that was looking more like that you don't want talk about him than considering into facts that i mentioned about him.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 417, JacobSavage wrote:Who is GM?

GM means GoodMorning!
And tell me, Why are you being less poster on this game? Considering to your history for not being scum for son long. I am having second thoughts on your read... and ignorance is not your regular fashion... Are you Scum?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 415, Human Destroyer wrote:1) Jacob is scummier.

2) Her main focus of attack is goodmorning, why wouldn't she have two scum reads?

P-Edit: @Docteur

Who is HER, here?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 419, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 417, JacobSavage wrote:Who is GM?

GM means GoodMorning!
And tell me, Why are you being less poster on this game? Considering to your history for not being scum for son long. I am having second thoughts on your read... and ignorance is not your regular fashion... Are you Scum?

Jacob, you better not ignore this post!!!! :roll:
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 421, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 416, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 412, Human Destroyer wrote:@Arc

In post 387, Human Destroyer wrote:Jennifer's case actually interests me a lot, but I like my vote where it is currently.

Taking Jenn's case into account, I'd say GM's floating somewhere in the null range.

I did answer it though...

well that was it? that was looking more like that you don't want talk about him than considering into facts that i mentioned about him.

Well GM was a slight town read before, and now she's moved to null because the cases on her interest me. There isn't really much more to talk about there. >.>

P-Edit: Her=Jennifer

so you're happy voting Jennifer?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Gotcha, i was confirming!!!
And your thoughts on Sera?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 430, JacobSavage wrote:Also the fact I haven't been scum in so long doesn't actually change my chances of being scum.

i can't expect a better answer that and i can't tell you how true that could be... but that's not what worrying me.. I played two games with you as town and .. you seem to be different here.... its your playstyle. Why?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:34 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 451, goodmorning wrote:HAHAHA 4 pages since this morning? Good one, guys. Wait, seriously?

In post 359, goodmorning wrote:
Panzer wrote:Goodmorning for starting a stream of anti-town posts.

Pics or it didn't happen
OK, where? You're making a pretty brazen assertion here sans evidence.

Answer this please.

In post 371, Jennifer wrote:
Okay, since you are insisting that your list of reads were in hard rank order, and Nic was indeed your third scummiest read..
...why are you now voting your fourth scummiest read instead of your third scummiest? Or second? (Josh/I was your scummiest read)
Also, please show me the exact posts that were made that led to you deciding to vote AA9 over your scummier reads Nik and Ven.
And another also, what do you think about the fact that two of your scum reads (Nic and Ven) were on the same wagon you were on until just recently?

Past tense is the key there. AA9's random assumptions and apparent lack of attentiveness to actual things going on in the game led me to push her two spots down the list. She is now at the bottom, as replacement-you is in replacement purgatory for a little while. So she is my scummiest read as of now.
The actual posts are the ones I pointed out in the 330s I think. My last posts before you replaced in. And they are no longer scummier reads because of those posts.
I think that scumreads (on D1 especially) are completely independent from each other. If some of my scumreads are voting some of my other scumreads, fine. I'll sort it out D3 or D4 (assuming I live so long) when speculation on teams can really come to the forefront.

In post 381, ArcAngel9 wrote:GM... initially seems nice and all with KX and agreed with everyone that Josh is being odd and stuff, but actually didn't vote him. when I asked him reason for not voting Josh, His response doesn't seem genuine, His responded saying that he want to give benefit of doubt and rather want the day extended, if you feel someone scum it shouldn't basically stop you voting but that is not something that worried me about him right now, what worries me that, He voted Josh after everyone started his odd behavior of not voting Josh, that's a scary attitude.

1. I am a girl. That information is right under the picture of the cat beside all of my posts.
2. WHO WANTS A HAMMER LESS THAN A WEEK INTO D1???
3. I VOTED HIM BECAUSE HE WAS MY TOP SCUMREAD. YOU UNVOTED, AND THEREFORE I COULD VOTE HIM WITHOUT PREMATURELY ENDING THE DAY.
4. IF I WRITE IN CAPITALS WILL YOU ACTUALLY READ WHAT I AM SAYING, OR WILL YOU STILL IGNORE IT AND MAKE IT UP AS YOU GO? I'm willing to make some allowances for language, but this is just ridiculous.

In post 402, NicCage wrote:
In post 326, goodmorning wrote:
Also, now that he's not at L-1,

Vote: Josh

Why would you put an inactive player back up to L-1? You didn't want to lynch him before, and you can't add pressure to a nobody.

Has been discussed, but
1. Didn't realize he was inactive at the time.
2. Did want to lynch him, just didn't want the Day to end prematurely.

On a lighter note:
In post 406, ArcAngel9 wrote:and what is surprising me is that how you don't see GM scummy, He has was doing nothing than just twisting the game.

QFLOL.

In post 434, Human Destroyer wrote:Even skimming, goodmorning is mentioned in like every post

It's physically impossible to forget she's in the game if you've read it

Also QFLOL.

SCUM FOUND, PLEASE LYNCH THIS WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:45 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 453, Cheery Dog wrote:

In post 382, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 307, Cheery Dog wrote:

In post 294, ArcAngel9 wrote:
Another person i am concerned about is Good Morning, He agrees with everyone about Josh being scum but actua
lly didn't vote him

You want him to have hammered now, yet you've now gone and taken your vote off him? This just doesn't make sense. My leaning town read on you has now dissolved.

What I meant was that, I found Josh scummy but he was prodded and there was a good chance he could replaced, so i changed my vote someone who i think may be scum. If everyone decides to lynch Josh i want to make sure that others know that i am with them on that.

But in your reasoning for the GM vote, you had him as scummy because he hadn't voted Josh and agreed with everyone else.
And it just doesn't make sense when GM wasn't the only person to have agreed with Josh being scummy but not voting him, is it just because of the readlists that you're only worried about one of those people that expressed interest in the Josh lynch but didn't vote?

I partially agree with you on the point that one could suspect someone but not necessarily vote them becuz it is possible that’s not always you reason might not good enough for voting.
Here is what I saw in GoodMorning posts.. Firstly, She had no opinion on Josh, she just agreed with everyone. I might have buy her reason for not voting if she actually have had any reasons except that she pick an easy way to show everyone that she is side with everyone on suspecting Josh , that was more like she was keeping her options to jump in Josh’s wagon, I am also one of them who highly suspects Josh and I still do but Good Morning’s accusation doesn’t seem genuine and more over when I pointed them, she started calling me scum instead of defending herself, that was the counter attack. Now, She is calling bigger scum than Josh because I am being more vocal now. It is okay to me that if others don’t see the GM’s scummy behaviour but this is extremely odd. I know what is my role and her behaviour and response is not something that I can expect from a townie person.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:46 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 459, Klick wrote:
In post 458, ArcAngel9 wrote:SCUM FOUND, PLEASE LYNCH THIS WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, And whats your read on GM!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #478 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:19 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 464, Klick wrote:
In post 461, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 459, Klick wrote:
In post 458, ArcAngel9 wrote:SCUM FOUND, PLEASE LYNCH THIS WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, And whats your read on GM!!!

I could see gm as scum, and may end up voting her today.

I was just showing that quoting a post and saying "Oh this person is scum" means absolutely nothing.

I agree but that wasn't my intention.. it was the frustration.... I hate to see someone twisting my words!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:32 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Panz, whats your read on GM? I am sorry if you have already stated that before.. but if you can put it across that would be great.

@Mod - Can we get current VOTE tally?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 547, JacobSavage wrote:Image

Page 1 of Many, Going to sleep and continue this in the morning.
Also Serra, its just a matter of time.

OMG, this is so cuteeeee!!!!!!!! :P
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #46) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:24 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

KX, Who are you top 3 scums for you.. Can you give me the names in an order.. You have not voted yet and there wagons running at this moment and that is not helping to anyone. You need pick your side....
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (isolation #47) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:33 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

@Mod - Please give us the vote tally
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (isolation #48) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:33 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 576, KX wrote:The problem is, do those making such opinions think of them as vague and circumstantial? If yes, I want a lynch on that person for doing something I consider damages the game. If no, then I want to lynch them for bad reasoning. Either I find them scummy, or I find them dislikable. Well, when the time comes around, I'll vote whoever I think is the best choice. For now though, I think none of the targets are the best, and see no reason to cast a vote.

KX, we don't necessarily have to wait until the dead end of day 1 to end the game. Its okay to end it when there is a clear view about scum.

if you can vote this moment, who would you vote?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 590, PJ. wrote:
In post 589, KX wrote:So Panzer, since your actions are making me believe you're scum as well, why am I not scum? After all, by objecting to you and calling your claims ludicrous, I'm obviously HD's scum partner panicking about him getting offed. Or am I not scum because unlike HD I've been somewhat inactive and withdrawn instead of getting things done? But wait, that can't be, I've made lists and cases, so forget that, I'm scum just like him!

I'm convinced from your early play that you're a newer player. also aren't you IRL friends or friends from another site with HD?

why you're defending yourself over others about HD, i am not sure if you're doing this out of frustration or something else.. HD doesn't read scum. he is one of town reads..

if youre town, you should rather explain yourself in more detail
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 601, serrapaladin wrote:I'm getting the strong impression one of HD or Panzer is scum. I don't see the wagons on GM or Jenn. Despite his awesome drawings, I still think Jacob is a decent lynch.

About Drawings.. Jacob is adorable.. Don't lynch him please..
HD is town
GM is leaning Scum, I am up for her lynch
Panzer is confused person, not sure but i am torn between Panzer and GM, both of them can't be scum but one of them is the scum.. i can't read that part yet..

And btw.. i also think you may be scum.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 604, serrapaladin wrote:Why did you respond to that post?

how is it bothering you Serra? In what way?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 605, PJ. wrote:You think my post are meaningless because you don't understand when I'm getting at, and I don't know how else you want me to explain it. I seem to be repeating myself a lot this game but people keep asking me how i feel about things I feel I've made quite clear. I've answered every question posed to me. It seems that the base reason of why I'm getting votes is because no one understands what I'm saying. What do you guys need clarifying.

Niccage seems ridiculously scummy.

no body said your posts were meaning less.. in fact i agree with you on GM being scum, that is the very reason that i haven't joined in your lynch wagon ...
the problem is that your responds over HD and KX are very anti town, that is not something one expects to hear from a fellow townie..
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 608, serrapaladin wrote:
In post 606, ArcAngel9 wrote:how is it bothering you Serra? In what way?

Why would it bother me? I just found it odd that out of all posts you would reply to some assertions of which wagon's I agree with. Why are you so convinced HD is town?

i played few games with HD before and he is just been his usual townie way, more over he actually did some scum hunting and had some good points about Jacob and Pazer

In post 610, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 603, ArcAngel9 wrote:About Drawings.. Jacob is adorable.. Don't lynch him please..

Does being able to draw actually mean anything about his alignment? This is a game of mafia not a talent quest.

I was attracted that cute drawing..... :roll:
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Read the GM Post # 622
Cmon, no body can be scummier than that... She is true scum.
Serra, I agree with you that we can't have no lynch for day 1, at this moment i don't see anyone else scummier than GoodMorning.

and about your vote, it is not Jacob, who are our voting next? I know you already told me that GM is your town read but i want to know anyways.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Panzer perhaps for overly defending himself against something that is not pertaining to him either. i am not sure if he is town doing this to help the group or scum just getting on weaker side of town person so that he can buddy up...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

@Mod - Vote Tally please.. :)
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

do you have any other reasons to call him scum other than drawing thing?
And what has GM done so far that looked town to you?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 660, borkjerfkin wrote:Answers to both these questions can be found in my ISO

About that...i would love to hear it one more time..becuz this game is currently a mess..
there are three different wagons and none of them has enough votes and are going to make a lynch before the deadline. so if you're town , its time to join hands..
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

well sometimes you have to do what needs to be done to make people to do what has to be done...
And, whoever the scum in this game.. they managed well to keep the confusion around.. so its important that people realize and see the facts that is being referred not the playstles.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 666, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 652, ArcAngel9 wrote:Read the GM Post # 622
Cmon, no body can be scummier than that... She is true scum.

What is so scummy about announcing oneself as a defensive player? What is the motivation there?

because just saying this type of crap does not help me with wanting to join your wagon.

CD, Firstly, Its not my wagon. Too sad that you don't see how i see it but GM has done nothing but randomly calling people scum with no hard evidence, i given myself multiple times a chance to see her as townie but each time she pushed it away and refused every fact that was shown, for me she is been nothing but a scum who is trying hard to frame someone so that she can just survive.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #61) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 672, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 667, ArcAngel9 wrote:
CD, Firstly, Its not my wagon. Too sad that you don't see how i see it but GM has done nothing but randomly calling people scum with no hard evidence, i given myself multiple times a chance to see her as townie but each time she pushed it away and refused every fact that was shown, for me she is been nothing but a scum who is trying hard to frame someone so that she can just survive.

You're the first vote on it, therefore the one you're pushing. Currently I'm seeing no hard evidence from you about why GM is scum either, as such why I am picking on you for explanations.
I also reject previous arguments when it appears you're grabbing random newer posts and shotung "OMG THIS IS SCUMMY SCUM SCUM SCUM!!!", with no reasoning to why is it so scummy.
This response doesn't actually explain why her calling herself a defensive player is scummy.

Seriously?? i am not going to go in circles with you on this because i have already explained myself on this topic over and over again.... can you just spare this talk and get to the point? so you don't want to see GM as scum.. so its fine.. you do how you want to do it... i never asked you to do anything.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 709, NicCage wrote:What exactly makes you all think I'm scummy?

you weren't defending yourself at all, its like you have nothing to defend. that is awfully scummy than ever
unvote

VOTE: NicCage

@Mod Vote tally please..
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

NicCage, what have you done to consider you as town? you had nothing to defend becuz you actually didn't do anything which is scummy. Isn't it?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

HD, that's what Scum's do isn't it? Try to stay away from the attention so that town kill each other..
the problem of this game is that everyone has different understanding on each other.. and we end up having three wagons a day before and now Niccage wagon..

I believe there is scum in all the wagons...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I have always my read on him and i was open to join in his lych anyways.... thanks for putting this together
I am wondering who all going to join on his lynch wagon.. and if he flips town or scum.. and how we should move forward
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Unvote

For now i am unvoting GM, but i still don't feel positive about her
cant have the day without lynch.. Therefore, VOTE: Panzer
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Correction : I was unvoting NicCage
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:57 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Seriously.. can't you all stand by to one word ever?? Screw you all now...
@Mod - Can you please have updated Vote Tally
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:33 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 749, CityElectric wrote:
In post 746, ArcAngel9 wrote:Seriously.. can't you all stand by to one word ever?? Screw you all now...
@Mod - Can you please have updated Vote Tally

Will do when I get home from school (in 4/4.5 hours). Please remember when asking for a vote count that I have to go to school almost immediately after I wake up.

Awww, I don't know you go to school.. i miss my school days.. Study well. and ya don't worry about vote count, Will manage. :] :] :] :]
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #751 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:36 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Am all up for GM's lynch, She is my top suspect after all!!
UNVOTE[\b]
VOTE: GoodMorning
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:32 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 752, KX wrote:Doesn't (or, shouldn't) something like 90% of this site go to school? Anyway, though official vote tallies do help, I think we should all be able to manage for ourselves. Btw, @AA9, why the delay in voting GM? And if they're your main suspect, why not press for their lynch? Specifically, why jump on both the Nic and Panzer wagons when there was quite a bit of time left?

Delay, are you kidding me? I was the first person to vote GM. See my post # 294 And I have been pressing for lynch since the game has begun, I had to change my vote becuz noone was interested in GM's lynch at the begining. And about Nic & Panzer i already staated my reasons for voting them.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:13 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I like the Jacob wagon... Therefore, VOTE: Jacob
but Cherry also been null so for.. i have also thoughts on himm..
Jacob you have got some explanation to do..
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:24 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 780, Klick wrote:Votecount 1.14
goodmorning (Lynch!):
Klick, Panzerjager,
serrapaladin,
KX,
ArcAngel9,
Jennifer,
borkjerfkin

Jennifer (L-3):
Docteur Gudsight, Cheery Dog,
JacobSavage,
NicCage

Panzerjager (L-5):
goodmorning,
Human Destroyer

This kinda makes me doubt HD-scum.

That's were we could be wrong about...
There is good chance of Scum in the secondary wagon...
Jacob
Docteur
Cheery
NicCage
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

HD, what your read on Cheery?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:00 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I am here... Caught up in the weekend!! I ll catch up today...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:40 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I have bad feeling about Cheery, how many of you think that he may be Scum?
and also have to agree on this that Jacob isn't been same as he always on the other games, that doesn't make him sure scum but that is odd.
@Mob - Can we please get the current Vote Tally , thank you
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:18 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Thanks Mod
Jacob - Why you're not scumhunting in this game? who are your top suspects?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:28 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 852, Docteur Gudsight wrote:
In post 849, ArcAngel9 wrote:I have bad feeling about Cheery, how many of you think that he may be Scum?

Everyone can be scum. What makes you think he is more likely to be scum than others?

I'm surprised of your suspicion on him given your playstyles are extremely similar.

~ Els

BEcuz his play style. I played with him as town, He is very different and odd here..
and what do you mean by that our playsyles are similar?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:05 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 857, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 854, ArcAngel9 wrote:
BEcuz his play style. I played with him as town, He is very different and odd here..
and what do you mean by that our playsyles are similar?

You're using meta from a game that you replaced into and was broken at that stage? That's a worthwhile cause :igmeou:

Well, that's an excuse i have expected. Give me a good reason why should i believe this, and how you're not making this up so that i will drop my point about your play style?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #865 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:31 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Link.. that's too much work for now...Am at work and i l be here in and off... But i can quickly tell you the difference i found in CherryDog

Cherry in the previous game i know was more vocal,active and he had some good logics over people ( i mean he was doing actual scum hunting), but never agressive not that he is agressive here but his reads on this game don't fit well, We are on Day2, 35 pages so far.. I really didn't find anything much valid to consider him as town. The game i played with him, he was completely different, he had more inputs and views on players... Well, Like he said that it may different becuz i came into that game as replacement but now it seems like that he is using that as excuse for me to see him different. So, I am bit concerned about what he is... Like i said. I have seen only his town...not Scum play. so i don't know entire for sure but one thing i can tell that he is not the same as he was...
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (isolation #81) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:55 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

VOTE: CherryDog

I don't really buy his explanation, He is different than his usual play.. therefore, Scummy to me.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:07 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Dont be judgemental!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #83) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:15 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

It doesn't mean that i can't put pressure on my suspect... who knows, He may be scum and this might help!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (isolation #84) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:08 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I dont know how to move further on this game... i am totally stuck with my thoughts!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (isolation #85) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:00 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 936, JacobSavage wrote:Arc just sit back and quickhammer, its what you normally do.

No hard feelings Jacob but lets mix things. you can clearly tell that i was wrong about it and that was not intentional. So i would suggest you to get over it soon.

Back to the game..
HD thinks you're scum, what's your thoughts on that?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:47 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Knock it off Jacob, just becuase my style is not your style doesnt mean it is bad. I agree on few flaws but at least my play is lot better than many here... at least i am not agreesive and crazy. And stop concerning about it.. Remember you're in game with bunch of people not by yourself.

So you don't think Serra is scum?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:05 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

HD had a strong read on Goodmorning too but she was scum.. and I have been babbling about her since the begining. He never listens to me!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (isolation #88) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

i am confused with the post above...
so you think Hydra is scummy but the fact a scum & Serra(who you didn't mention scum or town) votes Jacob makes Jacob less scum? What kind of logic is that?

Things you need to clear up

Hydra - Do you think or do you have good reasons to consider hydra scum? State the reasons
Jacob- Apart from your theory of Hydra's vote and Serra vote makes him town, do you have anything else?
And what do you think of Serra?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (isolation #89) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:38 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 956, Human Destroyer wrote:If you lynch me, serra dies tomorrow

What is this thread suppose to me? How is it connected?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #972 (isolation #90) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

HD, What do you mean by if you die, Serra dies. How is it works. Explain?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

And the minute passed hours ago Jacob. Can you be scummier than this?

VOTE: Jacob
unless you get back your arse here and explain yourself... and No drawings... :good:
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (isolation #92) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Hydra - What is your read on Serra? Town or Scum?
and what do you think of Jacob?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (isolation #93) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:09 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

btw Serra at
L-1
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (isolation #94) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:19 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Cheery - Thanks, that feels much better!!

HD - I am catching up on few things, I ll decide my vote in next two hours..

Unvote
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (isolation #95) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:42 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Spoiler:
In post 165, CityElectric wrote:
Votecount 1.4

Venrob (L-3):
goodmorning, Cheery Dog, serrapaladin, NicCage
Klick (L-4):
Klick, JacobSavage, Venrob
NicCage (L-6):
Human Destroyer
KX (L-6):
Josh Lyman
Cheery Dog (L-6):
ArcAngel9
serrapaladin (L-6):
Docteur Gudsight
Josh Lyman (L-6):
KX

Not voting (7):
Spencer22

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2013-02-06 11:00:00)

In post 115, KX wrote:can I insult people provided it is obviously impersonal and I have no intention to offend by doing so?

It's not really an insult then, is it? Just use common sense when you're posting.

On a general note: please try not place your vote in the middle of giant walls of text. If you want me to miss your vote, that's the way to do it.

In post 264, CityElectric wrote:
Votecount 1.6

Josh Lyman (L-1):
KX, ArcAngel9, Human Destroyer, NicCage, Venrob, Docteur Gudsight
Venrob (L-4):
goodmorning, Cheery Dog, serrapaladin
Klick (L-6):
JacobSavage

Not voting (4):
Spencer22, Josh Lyman, Klick

ArcAngel9 has been prodded. I'm still looking for a replacement for Spencer22

Also, happy birthday, Human Destroyer!

In post 274, serrapaladin wrote:I should probably give my scumminess list as well:

Town

goodmorning
Cheery
ArcAngel
Docteur
Nic
Klick
Josh
HD
KX
Null

Spencer
Jacob
Venrob
Scum

In post 524, CityElectric wrote:
Votecount 1.10

Jennifer (L-3):
Docteur Gudsight, Cheery Dog, JacobSavage, NicCage
goodmoring (L-4):
ArcAngel9, Jennifer, Panzerjager
JacobSavage (L-4):
Human Destroyer, serrapaladin, borkjerfkin
ArcAngel9 (L-6):
goodmorning

Not voting (2):
Klick, KX

In post 241, goodmorning wrote:Alright, I didn't wake up this morning when I was supposed to and I don't have a super duper huge amount of time now. Here is my readslist, I'll get into reasoning later tonight or tomorrow first thing.

Towniest-leaning

HD
CD
serra
KX
Jacob
Null

Klick
Spence
hydra
Null

AA9
Nic
Josh
Ven
Scummiest-leaning

In post 755, CityElectric wrote:
Votecount 1.13

goodmorning (L-1):
Klick, Panzerjager, serrapaladin, KX, ArcAngel9, Jennifer
Jennifer (L-3):
Docteur Gudsight, Cheery Dog, JacobSavage, NicCage
Panzerjager (L-5):
goodmorning, Human Destroyer
JacobSavage (L-6):
borkjerfkin

Not voting (0):

Now check the Spoiler....
This was something that i missed about Serra, She intially was in Venorb Wagaon along with GM and GM was her strong town read at that moment, And she later jumped into jacob wagon without good reasons except the part that he wasn't been much active.

And GM have put Serra under her Town radar. On this period, Serra & GM didn't even cross any discussions... its just happened.

And when everyone heading towards GM wagon.. Serra votes her and secures her position... Once again, there wasn't explanation to that..

Serra, I hope your'e scum
VOTE: Serrapaladin
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (isolation #96) » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:17 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Why i am always wrong about Genders.. I have been referring Serra as she.. Good heavens...!!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (isolation #97) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:44 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

i ll join the wagon for now..
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (isolation #98) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:14 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1067, JacobSavage wrote:I'm back and going to focus some more on this game.

A piece of me wants to suggest a possible Docetur / Arc Scum team based on the very slow hammer but its tenuous at best.

I really don't understand your reason for connecting me to Hydra, Can you explain it in more detail?

In post 1114, Cheery Dog wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: [Human Destroyer

Reasons plz?

In post 1112, Docteur Gudsight wrote:+ Faking scumhunting
[b/]
+ Having pushed only town wagons [/b]
+ Faking thought processes
+ Overpushing cases

No, the case is not empty. Let's see how much sheep you get this time, that will listen to your cases based on ... um that i'm attacking you? that i defended serra yesterday on a "bullshit" reasoning?

To bolded, you can be more specific? If i recall correctly, HD was pushing mroe two wagons...
Good Mornings, Panzer's and Jacob's.. Which two these you're referring too?

In post 1126, Jennifer wrote:I think the remaining scum are 2 of Jacob, HD, and Hydra.

VOTE: HD

Why remaining scum is between these three? If the remaining in these three.. Why did you vote HD?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (isolation #99) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:35 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1134, JacobSavage wrote:It's tenuous at best, but basically your dithering on which one to hammer could be concieved as you attempting to look town when you don't hammer your scum buddy.

But this should only be considered
IF
one of you two flips scum.

I don’t what other way I should have done, but I clearly quoted Serra’s posts that looked scummy to me.
It could be possible both could be Town too, If so no matter which once I hammered, I would still be having this discussion with you. Isn’t it?
Is there any other thing you see me would connect me to Hydra?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (isolation #100) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:12 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

We need to stop the way we are doing this.. because it’s obviously not helping anyone.
So, Short listing few people from the lynch list..

Good Morning Wagon

goodmorning (Lynch!):
Klick, Panzerjager, serrapaladin
, KX,
ArcAngel9
Jennifer
borkjerfkin

Serra’s Wagon

serrapaladin (Lynch!):
Human Destroyer
, NicCage,
borkjerfkin,
JacobSavage
Docteur Gudsight
ArcAngel9

And if you look at the both GM & Serra’s wagon, there is a clear difference in the people who voted for GM and people who voted for Serra, except me ad bork.

I am not scum , which leaves me worry about Jacob, Hydra and HD and Jennifer a bit.
Any one of you up for a Role claim? to narrow down this list?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (isolation #101) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:19 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I feel NicCage is town.
he seems geniunely sucm hunting and at least he wasn't one sided which is very much a townie attitude.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:23 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

And what the hell Town Masons are doing.. We suppose to have 3 in the group... atleast 2 alive now.. there should be lot of trust floating around but i don't see anything happening. Seriously? what the helll?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (isolation #103) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:25 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Cherry is the another one who i think scum too, His play is little vauge in this game.. he shows up once in a while when i call up a suspicion on him, other wise he is pretty much not here..
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:29 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1147, borkjerfkin wrote:Struggling to maintain townread....

(seriously stop rolefishing)

Huh, don't make it look so bad, I am only directing people to do what they must have done already, look at the lynch wagons i have just pointed out.. there is huge huge huge difference between both of them, its becoming almost impossible to narrow down the list.
How the hell we suppose to get the scum if we don't trust/help each other...
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1152 (isolation #105) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:30 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1142, borkjerfkin wrote:AA do you have like a once per hour quota within which you have to change your avatar?

An hour.. lol, NO!! but I was testing few today. huh!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (isolation #106) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:35 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

OMG, I forgot about the Josh wagon too... it never went through...
I all for Cherry's wagon , Anyone else thinks he is different on this game?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (isolation #107) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:55 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

NIC, why do you think Cherry is Town?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1180 (isolation #108) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Can someone tell me why i am surprised with Cheery's vote. Each time i point out his name and he comes out from hidden palace....
and this time he actually searched few posts to make me look scummy.. Am not sure if he is doing to prove a point that he been active or just scummy.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (isolation #109) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

yeah right.. that's so convenient, Isn't it?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (isolation #110) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:28 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1189, Cheery Dog wrote:^that's why there should be no girls on the internet.
In post 1187, Docteur Gudsight wrote:Are you voting AA9 because she joined a wagon on scum, or is there something more in the post i don't see?

The way she started that wagon yes along with whatever the rubbish about my meta from micro 80 that didn't make sense yesterday and other scumminess she's producing such as the other posts (not including the one where she asked me for my reasoning for voting HD - that one is null) I quoted in that post.

Every time you call my reasons are RUBBISH, you're leaning more scummier to me. How do you say what i said doesn't make sense? and why are you connecting what i said about you to something else? I said what i feel about you being different on this game, I never called you scum but your reaction seems awfully odd to me. Why are you reacting instead responding? that is no townie game play.

In post 1191, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 1190, Docteur Gudsight wrote:Starting a wagon on scum should never (or well, almost never, the exception being when it is obviously fake) give scumpoints. Using the bussing card to say that it doesn't give huge townpoints, why not. But giving scumpoints because it could be an attempt of bussing is bad. In this case, I don't see any reason (in the post quoted) to believe she was faking.

I don't see "the other scuminess she is producing".

I believe that it was a fake reason. (blaming her partner for the Josh wagon being unable to go through since a replacement was coming in that basically removed most people's reasons for hammering))
I believe the GM post Arc was talking about was this below one, at which time Josh was on L-1, and remained on L-1 until AA9 removed her vote
In post 271, goodmorning wrote:I'd vote Josh, but we need more discussion time before anyone gets lynched. I'll stay on Ven for now, but I don't find him as wholly scummy as I thought I did.

Looking back at the questions I asked aobut the post I quoted earlier, it seems I failed to actually ask what GM's other reads that didn't sit as well as posted were, I thought I had done that, too late now?
Which means inadectuate answers to questions I never actually asked means that I have inadequate information to continue pushing this bus possibly.
I also still hate the "LYNCH THIS WOMAN NOW" crap she was saying and never explained. (though the disowning of the wagon was probably more town)

If you don't see the other scuminess then fine, I'm not forcing you to join the wagon yet.

I don't know if you're either blind or conveniently avoided the reasons that i have mentioned about why GM could be scum, If you go back and read through from the beginning, GM tried to frame me by connecting to a personal difference that she had with me on a different game, that was the most stupid reason ever to suspect some as scum, GM and josh both were my high suspects on day1 (josh mainly becuz of his play style) when Josh was prodded, i unvoted him and went with next person in my list who i think possible scum. Your'e reasing to connect me to josh and GM's lynch now seems fishy... If you had thought that it was fishy, why didn't you ask me when i hammered GM's, why are you pushing this now? You reaction seems like that you're here now with an agenda to frame me becuase i came after you and indicated about your playstyle.

This is the most scummiest than ever.....
Unvote

VOTE: CheeryDog

In post 1192, Jennifer wrote:@Cheery
Hmm. It was that post of AA9 that made me think she was town (unvoting someone who was inactive, as opposed to lurking), but you're right that Josh was at L-1 until she unvoted and GM was voting Ven who GM had listed as her scummiest read.

@AA9 What made you suspicious of GM not voting for Josh when she had a vote on Ven?

Please read my post above, GM and I had personal differences before to this game, and the way she used that point and tried to frame me doesn't seem town, I had been pushing her wagon since the begining but i was equally suspicious about josh's due to his play style. I didn't jump over to GM's wagon becuz i think Josh is town, Josh was prodded and replacement deserves sometime to defend themselves.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (isolation #111) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:08 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1194, Docteur Gudsight wrote:I checked the AA9 iso, and i'm fairly certain that all the posts she made were made in the intent of lynching goodmorning. So either the scum went for a super-bussing strat day1 (possible, but unlikely), or she is town.

I'm thinking specifically of posts like #460 and #676 (interestingly, both are replies to a GM defense by Cheery Dog)

Because of this, i'm now seeing Cheery Dog as particularly scummy. If I can't get a HD or Jacob lynch, a Dog lynch will be okay.

Dog is awfull, He is scummy in many ways...
A) He was lurking and not helping the town
B) Each time i say he is different in this game, he attacks me instead defending himself.
C) He made false accusations about my vote on GM
D) He tried to twist my reason for unvoting Josh in a bad way.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #112) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:26 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1197, Cheery Dog wrote:I ignored it yesterday because I put it to starting the wagon on scum = not the next days lynch.
I also relooked at everyone during the night and your vote stood out as weird on the wagon. (i think based on wagon feels there's one scum that buses and one on a counter wagon) I also left it day 1 as it was getting nowhere. at the start of today I had jacob as a bigger scum read (and that level hasn't changed)

You were complaining about me being different and less logic here or something and is a bad meta reason when as far as I'm aware it's opposite here.

And which post was gm framing you? All I see before you had voted her was a vague scumread and meant nothing.

And I have nothing wrong with your josh vote, just the reason to then vote gm then.
I'll reply to more when I don't have other stuff deciding to interfere. I've like to know how I'm lurking though. (unless you count the amount of pages that are posted while I sleep, I can't do anything about posting during those hours)

I would post exactly like you did, If i am the scum Cherry!!
You still how easily denying that i was not chasing down GM, you're wrong and anybody can see that. I didn't jump into her wagon out of bluemoon, I was suspicious of her since the day 1.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (isolation #113) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:14 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

HD - What is your opinion on Cherry? After his sudden activity in the game since i called him scum.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (isolation #114) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:43 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1204, Human Destroyer wrote:I suppose the activity jump is somewhat weird, but I'm not sure that in and of itself would make him scum.

He's probably scum based on PoE though.

He is weird, definitely weird . He was barely here since the Day 1, he was pretty much maintaining low profile and haven’t been part of the any arguments but except he came on GM’s defense when I voted her.. Please see the Post # 672
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (isolation #115) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:45 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

And he said that, I jumped in GM wagon with no good reason.... How irony is that...
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (isolation #116) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:52 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

@Mod - Vote tally please
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (isolation #117) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:33 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1215, JacobSavage wrote:ArcAngel9 (If Docteur doesn't flip scum)
KX
Docteur Gudsight (If Arc doesn't flip scum)
NicCage

Jacob, Its strange that you never actually talk about Cherry in the game. Out of 49 pages 1200 plus posts, you had like 63 posts and you mentioned cheery name only twice (see below)... Are you distancing yourself from him? What is your read on him? Would you agree with us about him being scum? what is your opinion on post # 1209

In post 513, JacobSavage wrote:*YAWN*

Cherry Dog is likely Town, Jennifer still needs to be lynched.
VOTE: Jennifer

In post 730, JacobSavage wrote:Having re read the game I realise I was an idiot. Jennifer is town, I really need to read more closely.

Out of the two competing wagons I'd go for GM just based on someone of his earlier posts, however HD brings up a good point against Panzar so will be willing to swap at the deadline. Will post more derailed thoughts probably D2, my weekend kind of disappeared. x

P-edit: Cherry who would you say are Her possible partners if that's the case?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (isolation #118) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:58 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

and there is good chance Jacob and Cherry could be Scum partners...
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #119) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:30 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Jennifer, Tell me why you're askingus to Unvote cherry?
His current vote and post # 1220 has no connection, Again.. he doing things like a scum usually do...
you should probably join and hammer him now!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #120) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:53 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1224, Jennifer wrote:@AA9 Because he soft-claimed mason.
@HD Yes please.

I don't think he is in a situation to soft claim.. he is at L-1 and i don't feel he acted any where close to town and forgoet about mason

In post 1226, Human Destroyer wrote:^Had GM flipped town, this would be a scumtell

But since GM flipped scum, I don't see any reason for scum to say this. At all.

HD, i recall correctly, you said something stopping you considering jacob as scum what is it?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (isolation #121) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:21 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I am no longer sure what to ought for this game anymore.
Now everyone seem to move another direction.....

Docteur - Why did you vote HD?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (isolation #122) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:05 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Becuz, At this moment I still feel Cheery more scummy than anyone!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (isolation #123) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:23 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1254, Jennifer wrote:
In post 1252, ArcAngel9 wrote:Becuz, At this moment I still feel Cheery more scummy than anyone!!

:neutral:

Can you walk me through your thought process please? Because regardless of what you think of his play, he has claimed mason. And no one has counterclaimed him. If he was scum, at least one of the remaining masons would claim (doesn't make sense not to imo) and we'd be guaranteed a scum flip by tomorrow's lynch at the latest, assuming we guessed wrong on who was believable today.

Is he? All i see him saying that he is not confirming or denying his soft claim? If he is the mason, what is point of beating behind bushes anymore?

Eitherways, he will now be mafia's night target. I am just not sure how honest he is...
There is no counter claim becuz, our mason may not want to come out yet.. which could be a good thing too..

In post 1238, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 1227, borkjerfkin wrote:If he were a mason why would he not just hardclaim it at this point?

I only ever hard claim stuff with intents to hammer.
I'm not confirming or denying any possible role hints.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (isolation #124) » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:46 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

^ What you recommending? No lynch?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (isolation #125) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:55 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

am here but am more comfortable voting Jacob, jacob is equally scummy~
Cherry gets free pass until tomorrow day phase,
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (isolation #126) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:59 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1270, Jennifer wrote:@AA9 Why isn't your vote on Jacob then? It's still sitting on Cheery.

I don't want to lynch Jacob today, as I now have a town feel about him for not voting Cheery.

If we can't get a Doc lynch, I'd consider AA9. She's moved up my list past Jacob and HD (both of whom I now lean town).

how irony is that yesterday that you convinced heavily that i am town now all of sudden you want to lynch me?
Why?

the only reason i didn't unvote cherry, i haven't made my mind in voting jacob yet, i am still discussing through it and my vote on cherry is not doing any damage to anyone, what surprises how quickly your thought process changed.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (isolation #127) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:18 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

unvote

I am good with any one of Docteur and Jacob's lynch. I am done with this day!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (isolation #128) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:35 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Okay? so how does that helping?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (isolation #129) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:52 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1290, Jennifer wrote:@Arc Do you have a preference between Jacob and Doc?

Based on the VCA, I think one of Arc or KX is scum and one of Jacob and Doc.

Here is the vote count from the GM lynch:
:right: goodmorning (Lynch!): Klick, Panzerjager, serrapaladin, KX, ArcAngel9, Jennifer, borkjerfkin
Votecount 1.14
:right: goodmorning (Lynch!): Klick, Panzerjager, serrapaladin, KX, ArcAngel9, Jennifer, borkjerfkin
Jennifer (L-3): Docteur Gudsight, Cheery Dog, JacobSavage, NicCage
Panzerjager (L-5): goodmorning, Human Destroyer

- I would expect at least one scum to be on the lynch train to try and get town cred, which for me leave KX, Arc, and Bork. I have a pretty good town read on Bork, so it's either KX or Arc.
- Goodmorning is already on Panz, so I think this clears HD, as I wouldn't expect both scum to still sit there.
- On my train is Cheery (conf town), Doc, Jacob, and Nic. I have a town read on Nic, so again leaves Doc or Jacob.

Here is the Serra lynch:
:right: serrapaladin (Lynch!): Human Destroyer, NicCage, borkjerfkin, JacobSavage, Docteur Gudsight, ArcAngel9
Docteur Gudsight (L-1): Cheery Dog, Jennifer, Klick, KX, serrapaladin

- All known town is on Doc (for me, everyone but KX is conf town). Assuming one scum would want to be off the mislynch, that would make KX scum.
- I would also assume at least one scum on the Serra train.

I think you just did what exactly i did in my post #1139 more or less. Why?
between jacob and Doc - I am more comfortable lynching Doc!

Spoiler:
In post 1139, ArcAngel9 wrote:We need to stop the way we are doing this.. because it’s obviously not helping anyone.
So, Short listing few people from the lynch list..

Good Morning Wagon

goodmorning (Lynch!):
Klick, Panzerjager, serrapaladin
, KX,
ArcAngel9
Jennifer
borkjerfkin

Serra’s Wagon

serrapaladin (Lynch!):
Human Destroyer
, NicCage,
borkjerfkin,
JacobSavage
Docteur Gudsight
ArcAngel9

And if you look at the both GM & Serra’s wagon, there is a clear difference in the people who voted for GM and people who voted for Serra, except me ad bork.

I am not scum , which leaves me worry about Jacob, Hydra and HD and Jennifer a bit.
Any one of you up for a Role claim? to narrow down this list?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (isolation #130) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:34 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

If i do so, Doc will be at L-1 and i don't want to rush while we still have some time...
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (isolation #131) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:16 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Its more as gut feeling, I am pretty much tie between them becuz both were away from GM wagon and were in Serra's wagon.
one of them could be scum, Like I said , it was Doc that i could be more comfortable with.. but not for certain , that's why my vote is not placed yet.

Jacob - Why is your vote on HD? You knwo that we are not lynching HD today.? What is the point?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (isolation #132) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:31 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Two reasons you maybe not voting Doc.
A) you're both are Scum!!!
or B) you're town, if you you're scum and he is towm, you will likely want to have him lynched, so i wouldn't expect a scum would make a post like this!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #133) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:47 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Yeah right.. Either ways its not helping ANY one!!
Alright people, I am conviced that Jacob could be Townie for now, That means Doc could be town two.. or both of the are scum and are fooling us around. but right now, we will have to move this game into a new direction.

VOTE: KX
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (isolation #134) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:49 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

KX - Come and explain your read.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (isolation #135) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:56 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

DocTeur is at L-1
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (isolation #136) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:15 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1310, borkjerfkin wrote:I'm pretty sure I mentioned why I thought HD was town -- he was very much on the same page as me for most of the early game (this is improbable if he's scum faking reads) and additionally he's pointing out some solid towntells which is something scum are generally going to ignore if they can get away with it.

AA I still have no idea what you're doing. KX is not happening.

Well, I don't see anyone else scummy at this moment
Jacob seems toown..and am not 100 % sure on Doc,
Cherry am leaving Mafia to handle him.. I am just too confused with this game. The only person who hasn't been here and not really on the picture is KX.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (isolation #137) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:48 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1323, KX wrote:Well fuck and here I finally had a couple hours to sit down and post everything.

are you scum?
Cherry, I thought you wren't comfortable lynching doctor? what changed your mind?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (isolation #138) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:40 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

this is bad!!!
VOTE: Human Destroyer
for pushing doc lynch and was also supporting cherry's
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (isolation #139) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:43 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1343, borkjerfkin wrote:VOTE: Jacob

I think this probably has more legs than a Jennifer wagon today. We'll see.

Can you explain why you think Jacob is scum?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1371 (isolation #140) » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1369, Jennifer wrote:Nic and AA9 have been so quiet... and Jacob obviously who has yet to make an appearance. Feels like just the 4 of us are left. I guess you're right about the possibility of a HD lynch. I had forgotten Nic's reads today. But I think it would be a bad lynch.

It seems like you're not the lynch today either.

[unvote[/unvote]

I have nothing to say anymore, We already said so much... my mind just throwing empty thougts for now
I don't think Jacob is scum, HD pushed for DOC lynch and for Cheery's too. So, this moment i suspect HD more.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (isolation #141) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:25 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

HD was posting yesterday on the other games. He is intentionally ignoring this game.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (isolation #142) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:03 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I think is NIC town. I suspected KX for the same reason and expected him to come back and redeem himself. I voted KX yesterday day phase becuz i needed to drive off my self and think the possilbiy of someone else being scum.

When I was so sure about Cherry could be scum, It was HD who was happy to join the wagon but he did used a decent reason but when Cherry was night killed, it pushed me that It was HD who was distancing himself from Good morning, and later pushed for DOC , Jacob and Cherry's tooo..

HD was also pushign for Panzer lynch.. And normally the town HD wouldn't abandon himself and be somewhere else. At this moment i am more confident with HD and anyone else.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (isolation #143) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1384, Human Destroyer wrote:Yeah, when you play 20 games, you try playing in every single one of your games with equal attention

I'm sure you'll have fun trying

HD, i think you and me are kind pretty much in equal amount of games ..infact i am in more games than you.
The thing that concerns me is that you didn't even made a single post here yesterday when were talking about you and you were at L-1 all the time. I understand some times we get stuck in a different game and we might have somthing to say in an another but you were at L-1, how could yoou not give attention to this game when it is needed most from you?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (isolation #144) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

the HD i know would have proved that if KX is really scum.. your posts were just defending yourself but not provign KX scumminess
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (isolation #145) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:42 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

We are not moving at all folks...

BORK, who would you be voting today?
Nic and Jennifer - Can you both make a decision?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (isolation #146) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:45 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Bork, Jacob is town.. He is not happening...
you need to re-think
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (isolation #147) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:29 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1400, borkjerfkin wrote:Why is he not happening exactly? I bet I can get him to happen.

I'm not voting HD, soooooo?

I never asked you to vote HD, I said Jacob is very likely town. so he is not happening.!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (isolation #148) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:36 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

No one confident enough to vote at this moment.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (isolation #149) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:00 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Okay, Before i answer that
First tell me, why do you think Jacob is scum and Why HD is not?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (isolation #150) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:47 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Is It a problem making them into a single statments for each person?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (isolation #151) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:56 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

How do you defend HD for the below..

A) HD didn't push for GM wagon , Who was Scum
B) HD was pushing Panzer wagon, Panzer was town
C) HD was sheeping Cheery Wagon, Cheery was town
D) HD was intiated Doc Wagon, Doc was town
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (isolation #152) » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:02 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

This is pointless!!!!

NIC & Jen - I am counting you both now..
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (isolation #153) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:07 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

remember we don't have forever for this game... i guess that this day phase may going to end in a day or tow
Mod, please give us the new vote tally and current day end details

thanks!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (isolation #154) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:27 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Alright, read through it and agree with few points.... I am good with Nic Lynch...
Good work Jennifer!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (isolation #155) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:23 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

VOTE: NiCcage

Lets get done with this....
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (isolation #156) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:54 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Unvote
- That was keeping NIC at L-1
I want to give him a chance to defend himself!! Don't want someone to quick hammer him!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (isolation #157) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1425, borkjerfkin wrote:You weren't worried about that with HD...

becuz i was confident on HD, matter of fact i am still too.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1453 (isolation #158) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:41 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

There is a happy scum hiding in HD and NIC wagon.. and tied up me with this hammer and i suck at hammering!! I always makes wrong choice!!!
Huh!!!!

I am torn!!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (isolation #159) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:47 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I have decided.
I am going with my guts.. and it points me to HD, I am going to be pissed if HD is not scum!!!!!!

Aaaarghh!!!! * Hammers are too bad*

VOTE: HumanDestroyer
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1459 (isolation #160) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:50 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1458, NicCage wrote:Yay!

Is that excitement for real? or evil?
Nic, I ll rip you off if you're scum...
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (isolation #161) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:54 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Uff... I geniunely tried. i blame you for not trying harder!!!!! if you're town :(
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (isolation #162) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:09 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1466, Human Destroyer wrote:That's the second time ever I've gotten mislynched.

This is saddening :(

If you flip town HD, and i get to survive, i will avenge your death. I promise!!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1478 (isolation #163) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:03 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

This is our last chance. Three townies and Two scums
1 mislynch is end of this game. :(
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1482 (isolation #164) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:34 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

We can't afford a mislynch this time.

Jacob & bork- please give your inputs
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (isolation #165) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:57 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I am going to be pissed if Jen is the scum.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1488 (isolation #166) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:04 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

I know, I am working on it... i still need to hear more.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1501 (isolation #167) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:20 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Let me try this..
VOTE: Niccage
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (isolation #168) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:24 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Go on.. Sheep me if you want to...
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (isolation #169) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:24 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

k..
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (isolation #170) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:26 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

unvote
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (isolation #171) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:26 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

i want to see how the second one comes.. :)
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (isolation #172) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:28 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Jacob - Now tell me who you want to vote now?
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (isolation #173) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:01 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

what the hell...HUH
Bork and Jacob are the tow scums...
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (isolation #174) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:05 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Jen, you should have unvoted me right after jacob sheeped you
That's what i did to lure the scum, I thought my partner would understand.

why do you think i unvoted right after you voted me.. i didn't want scum team jump and secure their win.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1542 (isolation #175) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:07 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Huh, this game has been such a disspointment, But seriously.. Well played scum team.
Jacob - You can no longer fool me with your non scum history meta, you being scum in this game helped me reading you more easily now..
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (isolation #176) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:59 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 1553, CityElectric wrote:
In post 1551, borkjerfkin wrote:can we share scum qt now?

Yes.

Thanks CE for modding a nice game :)
Great job!!
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f