havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:47 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I'm about halfway through my read through. Reading with the knowledge that Venmar was scum is a bonus. Right now my top two suspects are probably Cheery Dog and Bitmap. I'm not taking notes like I usually do (due to time constraints) so it's just the impression they are giving me (aka gut?). I won't place my vote until I'm done reading or the deadline is upon us. If I was going to vote right now it would be on Cheery Dog. FYI, real life activities this holiday weekend are going to take precedence.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:40 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 296, Melmond wrote:I don't agree with you on the whole cheery would have shot someone at L-2 thing though. He gets on site enough to notice that he's not L-1, I don't know why you think he would have shot anyone so soon.

^ This

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:54 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 345, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 343, Melmond wrote:@cheery dog: Who do you think is scum?

I had Dannflor/havingfitz as scum, but with all of my town reads now calling him out, I'm reviewing that situation (well at least will be when I'm off V/LA)

What do you mean by "town reads calling him out?"

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:50 am

Post by havingfitz »

Catch up thread.....

Page 1....two healthy RVS wagons already....impressive. And only one player (Venmar) was on both of them. :?

#26 Rev claims town and in next post leans scum on Venmar (ding ding ding...Rev not scum)

Leaning town on Om.

Not liking DJD for his push on my slot but I prefer to lean town on DJD based on venmar's death...

The Cheery Dog and Om discussions on page 3 have me suspecting Cheery Dog for his comments/~defense towards Venmar.

@Bitmap...what "textbook tells" had you suspecting DF?

#77 Venmar's reads. Of note...large gut town read on Cheery Dog. He suspects Rev, DF (aka moi) and Venrob. I'm town...I think Rev is town based on his early push on Venmar. If there is a sacrificial scumbuddy on this list it's Venrob.

End of page four. Starting to like Bitmap. Not so much like for Melmond and McStab. Klick making me feel a little better about the Venrob slot.

@TheRev....when you say "soulread" in are you saying those four players are your scumreads?

:roll:

End of page 5 and Venrob has returned to find he's been replaced.

IMO is damning towards Cheery Dog given our knowledge of Venmar's alignment.

Om has a bad memory...zzzzzzzzzzzz

McStab puts together a case on Om as scum but all three of his [McStab's] reasons are pretty subjective. 1. Weak Venmar case (an opinion proven wrong by Venmar's flip, 2. Om's always a bit flakey and he has at least put effort forth towards Venmar (good thing) and 3) What? Policy lynch Om? While I support this train of thought as a silver lining to a mislynch it's never a good reason on it's own (or in conjunction with two other weak reasons.
tl:dr;
McStab's post is constructed very well (ie it looks good) but it's actually very flimsy and misdirected IMO.

Surprised to see Om freak out and bail on the game. Nothing indicative of alignment I might add. At this point he and Venmar both have 4 votes. I would consider Om a counterwagon to Venmar and therefore most likely....town.

@Venrob...why would reading your role pm confirm to you that Also...the first line of TheRev's susbsequent post has me leaning again towards Venrob perhaps being town.

McStab votes Venmar.....bus?

Like Hyperion's

Venmar misfires (yeah!) I suspect he shot at DJD as his vote was there and I think he would want to give his buddies some indication of who his target was.

McStab goes And that is somehow better than Bitmap's vote on Venmar 3 page earlier?

@Mala...your does not seem to line up with his play in this game so why do you think he is scum here?

Not sure what to make of Venrob's I do not think scum would have any reason to post this way.

Mala's by saying it helps scum. But if Venrob turns out to not be scum...how does scum know he is being truthful. The only way it would help scum is if Venrob was telling the truth and they shot him. In which case...if he is fakeclaiming and is town...scum dies. So no help to scum IMO.

OK...not liking Venrob's If he is saying he was actually town...Venmar COULD have shot at him. This train of thought from Venrob makes no sense.
@Venrob
...why does Venmar hypothetically shooting at you clear Om?

Wow...didn't see that McStab had misfired. Excellent as he was lining up to be one of my top two suspects. That clears Bitmap IMO same as DJD.

D3 - Hi Hyperion.

I like Mala's and agree with her stated suspicions. Especially those on Cheery Dog.

by Venrob.

I like DJD's and agree with his stated suspicions.

Melmond's activity level has definitely increased on D3.

Annnnnnnnd Hyperion makes perhaps the worst vote of the game ()

OK...caught up. I think the remaining two scum are within Cheery Dog or Melmond (but not both), Venrob and Hyperion. Everyone else I lean town on.

VOTE: Cheery Dog <----L-2

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:00 am

Post by havingfitz »

Actually... my vote puts CD at L-1.

mod...your last votecount had CD (& Melmond) at L-3 but they should both have been listed at L-2.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #6) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:25 am

Post by havingfitz »

@DJSherlock...uh...I was not rolefishing, I was stating that Venrob's various assertions made no sense to me. And to blame one of rolefishishing in this particular set up is silly. As for the McStab references... I didn't know he was scum until I got to the post where he died. Any previous references to him were in the mind he was still alive.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by havingfitz »

VOTE: Melmond

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:30 am

Post by havingfitz »

Wow...I go to sleep with 2 scum still in the game and wake with it over.

Good job town. Sorry Cheery Dog...you really did come off scummy.

I'm glad Bitmap and DJD weren't scum...I was giving them a town pass based on my assumption that they were scum targets (which neither were). Rev being obvious town (and being town) definitely helped.

Glad Rev and DJD didn't get the chance to pursue their suspicions towards me... I really didn't feel like defending myself against players I thought were town.

Nice flavor mod.

And last but not least...Happy New Year to all.

Return to “Completed Open Games”