Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:21 am

Post by Dannflor »

I'm on board with this wagon. Way too defensive for just the RVS stage.
Unvote:

Vote: TheReverend
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 37, DoubleJD wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: denfloor

Obvious scum is obvious. He lynches someone for rvs, then immediately switches for the bs reason ven said and i echoed. I dont believe that his vote was still rvs after already doing one. Even if it was, two rvs votes is indicative of scummy behaviour due to a lack of hunting and prolonging of rvs stage.

Would you rather me to completely ignore both wagons and just act like they aren't happening? I thought the Reverend wagon was pretty legit, and so I joined it, I thought he was suspicious. Now I'm having second thoughts, mainly because Om's case really makes sense. But I'm not ready to unvote Reverend quite yet.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by Dannflor »

When did I ever say I never really thought about it? I truly thought that he was acting scummy, and as a response to Om: I thought he was over sensitive about because wagons like that happen all the time in RVS, they are what help move the game out of RVS, and trying to hinder that is not pro-town. Plus I don't see why he was trying to protect Ven.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Actually I've only played like two or three games on this site, but I have a year of experience on another site that always had night starts, so I'm still getting used to RVS. And yes I know about textbook tells.

In post 70, Cheery Dog wrote:
Bitmap wrote:Someone call me scummy so I can feel more motivated.
This post has scum motivation behind it, it's like you want to be accused of something crap so you can gain town points for a good defence.

VOTE: Bitmap

(did I do it right?)

Agreed. If your town, you shouldn't strain to try and get brownie points.

In post 56, TheReverend wrote:venmar, you claimed to end RVS. Did you think my vote on you was a joke?

dann - complaining when an RVS wagon gets to L-2 before he shows up is not pro-town? What planet are you on? I won't add to an RVS wagon once it hits L-3 because it's not pro town to put so much pressure on someone without and basis. Thus, my actions were indeed pro town.

Unvote:

I guess your right that I didn't quite take a full look at the situation. However I do want to know one thing, what is your read on Ven? The ven you tried to "protect"?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:34 am

Post by Dannflor »

^^ Totally agree.

In post 83, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 78, Dannflor wrote:Agreed. If your town, you shouldn't strain to try and get brownie points.

That's odd, because I don't actually believe it has that much scum motivation behind his post, I actually find it null because some town to get motivated by being pressured. (and I find that the case for myself as well if I'm low on motivation for a game) It seemed like something better to comment on than his continuation of RVS with voting you for being 4th or somewhere on the wagon.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dannflor

K... Well it seemed odd to me. If you're town you shouldn't need to strain to get brownie points and do things to attempt to "look" town, if your scum you need to worry about these things to be considered a town player.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Dannflor »

My town reads so far are Klick and Om, agreeing with Bitmap here. However, I'm not so sure about Mcstab being scum, I'm actually leaning towards Venmar here, but I need to go through and take a closer look at his posts first.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I gotta go hit the hay pretty soon here, I'm up way later than I should be and I'm worried my posts aren't going to be very coherent if I stay awake much longer. I'm fairly sure Mcstab is scum, but I will read through all of Venmar's posts and decide where my vote would be better placed.

Quick read list before Im off to bed. Om is genuine, he's my strongest town read at the moment. Venmar is null until I read through his posts and the case on him. Reverend is leaning town as of now, his actions seem mostly pro-town. I know I am contradicting myself from a earlier read, but things change. Mcstab is scummy, will explain why tomorrow. Eh, Klick was leaning town, but now that Venrob's replacing him my read might change. Signing off...

PEDIT: DJD is also town, will give my reasons later.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:21 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 154, McStab wrote:Dannflor, what changed between this:

In post 105, Dannflor wrote:My town reads so far are Klick and Om, agreeing with Bitmap here. However, I'm not so sure about Mcstab being scum, I'm actually leaning towards Venmar here, but I need to go through and take a closer look at his posts first.

And your sudden change on myself, Klick, and Venmar?

I've made only one post since then. Venrob hasn't done anything alignment indicative (sure, he posted about how he wanted back in the game, but that was all) - so all of a sudden your read has changed? I mean, it's one thing to say your read might change I suppose, but the whole tone of "Eh, he WAS leaning town, but now...." suggests that it already has changed. And Venmar is now null when he was leaning scum earlier.

Your rationales? They better be good. The whole deferring of your case to later is fine, but I really would like to see the leaps in logic that caused you to change me from null to scum in one post, Venmar from scum to null despite you saying you haven't read through his posts or the case on him (suggesting that your scumread earlier was unbased) and Klick from town to suggested null/scum based on Venrob taking the slot back (that's literally all that has happened that Venrob is responsible for, and your read is suggesting Venrob-scum).

Actually I do have a good explanation for this, my reads tend to change a lot as I build cases and analyze scummy posts. Once I'm done catching up and digging up those posts I'll respond to this.

Return to “Completed Open Games”